Speaker 1: It is time for the today's prank phone call with Junior in for the nephew. What you got for its Junior?
Speaker 2: You know last year the church gave me this club that I might have healing Powell about what time we do that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You got all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Here we go? So here is it's your funeral arrangements. Your funeral arrangements. It's the prank call today.
Speaker 3: Come on cat, Hello, Hello, I'm trying to retell you Miss Diana. Please, she's not in at the moment. I take a massive lee. My name is John, John. I'm actually the funeral director here at funeral home. Miss Diane came in earlier today and tried to get the arrangements set. First of all, I want to say my condolences to you all and your entire family for what you're going through. She filled out some paperwork here and I wanted to make sure I got everything actually correct. I'm a little not sure on what she wants on the actual tombstone. I don't know what she wants. Rob or Robert, are you are you wanted the members that may be able to tell me exactly what she would want on I am I'm Robert. What is all about it. She can me this morning? What you're talking about? Okay? Hold on, certain Siry, you you're who I am, Robert, Rob Roberts, that's me? Okay, And is there senior or well Junior is just a child. I'm Roberto. That's who I am. Junior is a child, either one of us? Did we're health? Okay? Okay, okay, okay, hang on? Oh my god, all right, I don't okay hang on second sir? Yeah yeah, mis ms sir, Miss Diane is your wife? Yeah, that is my wife. And you sure you got the right down? You sure he came in uh this morning? Uh maybe five five? Uh what salt and pepper, hair, shoulder ling? Uh maybe a medium brown complex mm hmm. What kind of costumes? What she's having? You see the calls and seeing the call something. Uh it seemed like it was a U some type of Was it a camery? I think? Yeah, that's what I mean. What happened? Tell me, actually tell me what happened this moment she came in and said what she came in? And mister, why why why why why do I call back when Miss Diane is there and we can go call back? You know, tell me that right now. I need to know what is going on you. My wife would tell me she would have a funeral for me, and you're telling me you want to call me leving know tell me that, sir. All I know is is miss Diane came in. The paperwork was a little I was just coming to reevaluate you know what? I what? I what what? I what was written here? It wasn't right. I mean, she came in, she she picked out the casket, she did everything that she was supposed to the casket, casket, bro bro bro. I don't understand. I don't really understand what's going on, but I'm gonna find out later on. I'm gonna find her. I don't understand. I've never been in a I've never been in a situation like this. Okay, so we about to get in the sister that maybe I need to call back when this Diane gets there. I said, I need to talk to you now. She had six o'clock. Don't worry about that. Where you at anyway? What's your name again? Where you at? I'm I'm I'm John, Sir, I'm the I'm the funeral homes I round. I'm sorry, y'all you might be you might be making some funer raining for her too. I might need to switch things, put her game on there, Okay, sir, I'm just what six o'clock is six o'clock, sir, six o'clock. You're gonna be there, Sir. A funeral is a very serious thing, sir. So you're so serious. Bro. Look, my wife is becoming she's trying to marry me. Me. I'm rocking. Whatn't even be other people? Robert, it's it's it's Rob or Robert, whichever one. I mean. I don't, I don't. I mean, I won't. I don't. I don't, I don't. I don't know. We ain't even be peas it, you know what I'm saying. We didn't even argu me. We had a little last lobbying in last week by little light bil or something, a little black man. But you for having funerals to me, Okay, I can't let this up. They got the right now, you got the right one. I tell you, man, I'm not watch mister. I mean, since I have you on the phone, is can I ask you?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Is it all right? If I asked you something? Sir? You want to ask me? Brother? I mean, since since it is your funeral? Would you would you like the light blue lining or the white lining in the inside on the inside. You play with me right now now. You're trying me that if I come down there and swing, you won't like it. There's gonna be two funerals. You keep on that, you're gonna put your own planning. Man, I'm not here busting my like at twelve hour shift. All I said, a little bit life up around here. It's gonna keep the billing eye. But she would say, huh's around here, a little sir, be light, so light, so light a funeral? Come on, man, boy, I swear to God, just gonna tell you. I'm telling you, can I can? I can? I can?
Speaker 1: I tell you?
Speaker 3: What else your wife told me when she was here? What what else to do at you? I need to know anywhere? I need to know, tell me where? I tell her. Well, she told me to tell you exactly who I was. What? Who is you? I'm sorry? Who are you? Sir? Who's the rape? I'm not John, I'm not John from the funeral home. You better let me. You better tell me you no better here, not no, no, no nothing, none of it. Fu this it this right here, his nephew, tire me from the Steve Arby Martin Shell with your wife Diane, got me to pray phone call you. Hello, boy, I swear y'all y'all some boy boy. Y'all too much? Man, y'all just stop paying people sing man, I don't really man, y'all just up see you. I said, Hey, man, look a hill bro big better need a suit than I need all that need all that shoes, sop head, all that all right, man, I had to do that. Hey, let me ask you, what is the baddest radio show in the land? The See Hobby Morning Show and now Nawood's.
Speaker 2: Crazy your funeral arrangements? Have y'all what have y'all thought about something? The nephew would say, y'all thought about what y'all gonna be doing at y'all funeral?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, about not having a funeral. Just tell your family to have a.
Speaker 3: Memorial.
Speaker 1: No, I'm hoping for like the lights squ out in the country or state national holiday? Now day morning?
Speaker 2: What you want a day of morning?
Speaker 1: You know they turned out falls purple when Prince died. I want something. I want big mustache out in the sky, like emblems something something you know what that could actually happen though, for you rest in peace, King.
Speaker 2: Like for you, like when they did the drones, they made your mustache out of rons in the sky.
Speaker 1: Oh remember the way?
Speaker 3: Did that?
Speaker 2: You want that for your dead day?
Speaker 3: When they do that? You didn't know?
Speaker 2: You didn't know that.
Speaker 3: What y'all told about? Remember Atlanta Leisure podcast?
Speaker 2: Did they put the rolls in the sky and made your mustache?
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, you just where was that at?
Speaker 1: They just told you Atlanta, sir?
Speaker 3: I missed that Google.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, Junior was asking you, do you want something like that at your funeral?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need all that.
Speaker 3: What else y'all got it?
Speaker 2: Contacted her and you leave, you boys, make sure they in George.
Speaker 1: George, you're listening. Steve Hardy Morning Out.