Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty Armstrong and Jett.
Speaker 2: Kiety, I Pee, arms Rang and Gatty Welcome.
Speaker 3: We are off this week, so you're gonna hear some best of replays of the Armstrong and Getty Shaw.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love them. They're gonna be sure.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be at home, sitting in my car and listening to the radio while you do so.
Speaker 2: While you're enjoying yourselves.
Speaker 4: This week, why not hit Armstrong in getty dot com and pick up an A and G T shirt or hat for your favorite Ang fan, including the hot Dogs Are Dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our Black Friday special is same price as every other.
Speaker 2: Day, So now enjoy the Armstrong and Getty replay.
Speaker 3: The writer Kurt Vonnegut, who I'm a big fan of, said that the semi colon said of the semi colon, it's showy. It's chiefly used to show you've been to college. More than two thirds of young Americans say they know how to use it. About the same number test prove actually don't. That's pretty funny. Two thirds of people say they know how to use a semon colan two thirds. Actually don't. Kurt Vonnegett says, you only use it to show you've been to college. That's pretty funny, you know what. I actually use it semi frequently. It to me takes the same role, has the same role as like dot, it's it's it's well.
Speaker 4: I've heard it described as a soft period, stronger than a comma, but not quite the full stop of a period. I have a big meeting tomorrow, semi colon. I need to prepare tonight.
Speaker 2: Less cramping. Oh, you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: So my dot, which I'm a big fan of, is basically using a semi coolon. Yeah, yeah, okay, I think so that's fantastic. So I did want to talk about this. This is actually important. So the stat from a week or so ago really got my attention. Consumer spending is doing okay, pretty good, hanging in there, because when consumer spending goes, the economy collapses, because two thirds of our economy is consumer spending. But right now, half of consumer spending is just the top ten percent. So the burden of consumer spending is being is on a small number of people.
Speaker 4: M I find myself wondering, what's the usual percentage. That's the top ten percent actions. I actually they have more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I actually had that, and I don't remember what it was, but it was significantly significant change. Okay, because I wondered that too. I'll have to look that stet up because that is important to the whole thing. But so this news out of that is not that surprising. While the wealthy prosper, middle class Americans increasingly feel the pinch. There is something called the Michigan Index, which I've heard before whenever you get into this topic. It's a common and well respected consumer sentiment gauge that.
Speaker 2: Factors in a bunch of different things.
Speaker 3: The Michigan Index, anyway, consumer sentiment was at seventy not that long ago. In the summer, it collapsed. It's down to fifty five, where the number one hundred signals neutral feelings on the economy. When you're at one hundred, you're just like, Eh, it's okay, and it's not great, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Below that, you're mostly negative. But it went from seventy, which was already somewhat negative, to fifty five for the middle class. Economic anxiety as running particularly strong among lower and middle income consumers, and it fell off a cliff this summer higher income Americans, And for this study, they're calling anybody that makes more than one hundred thousand a year. You make one hundred and one thousand dollars a year in the Bay Area, you do not consider yourself a higher income individual. Probably they have buoyant sentiments. I rarely describe myself as Hey, Joe, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Buoyant? I'm gonna start doing that more often. You should.
Speaker 3: How's it going buoyant? Af I'll say, But in June, middle class confidence gave out and the index went down a lot. And this concern is economists. Course, everything concerns economists, and they disagree on everything.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't surprise me. Really, things are still expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh well, And as I've said before, doesn't everything just feel a little precarious?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it does. Well if you're you know, you follow the stock market at all. My life experience is when it's setting records, like every other day, there's a correction coming. Like my dad, who's been retired for quite some time, says I've lost everything. I've half of everything I've got like three times since I retired. I mean it happens now and then where you get the big correction.
Speaker 4: And the correction isn't going to be like the gentle parenting craze. It's going to be more like an angry Catholic school nun in nineteen fifty. Okay, the ruler is going to come down with a resounding smack.
Speaker 2: God, dang it.
Speaker 3: Have you all looked at your four to oh one k? I rarely do. I just had to for some form the other day. I looked at my phone kind of like, holy crap. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised with the stock market constantly set in records and it's pretty tied into that, but eh, yeah, should.
Speaker 2: I a hardcore long term investor guy.
Speaker 4: If you miss the drop by a day and the rally by a day, you will lose out on an enormous amount of wealth. That's why you just thrie it out. On the other hand, I look at what's going on right now, and I think, oh God, cash out, cash out, just cash out now, cash out my gold bars or bitcoiner, doge coiner game stop stock? Is that still going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know, gold bars, Maybe that's the answer. This is breaking news Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya, who spoke on the phone with the Prime Minister of Qatar and apologized for violating Qatar's sovereignty in the strike on Doha and expressed regret for the killing of a Katari security guard while they were taking out the various Home Oth leaders.
Speaker 2: There. See, everybody's fine, now.
Speaker 3: Nen Ya, who's sitting with the president at right as we are. I wonder if that was that part of the deal. Trump said, you gotta call him, apologize, tell him you're sorry, tell him you're sorry and mean it.
Speaker 2: Someday.
Speaker 4: I wish they would release the Trump Net and Yahoo tapes like they did the Nixon tapes. I don't know if there are tapes, but you know, like after the Katario attack, the word was Trump just let him up.
Speaker 2: He yelled at him.
Speaker 4: But then they subsequently, whether it was a couple hours later or the next day, had a very good column productive chat. So they've obviously got a couple of alpha male, hot tempered yelling at each other, you know, a relationship. I'd love to hear it someday or just read the transcripts, but I don't know if that'll ever.
Speaker 2: Ask Semi colon that would all be amusing, agreed.
Speaker 4: An anti ice protester in Massachusetts forgot to put her car in park while yelling at agents making interest of an illegal alien, and her car rolled into a lake and sunk.
Speaker 2: That's disappointed, tells Fox News.
Speaker 4: It happened Upton at Massachusett's a small, very blue town in Blue Worcester County, forty miles west of Boston, and a clip of voice can be heard saying, well, that sucks. Look at that, Lucy her car got lost. As the woman's car drifts further into the water.
Speaker 3: Had a lesson for all of us. Oh, that reminds me. I was practicing driving with my son yesterday. We were driving around on county highways in his truck as he is coming up on getting his license, and so I took him over to a friend's house and a Saturday night, and his friend, who is a few months older than him, has his license now, and I saw him pull up and it was just like it was I'm sure you've had this experience, just so. It was so weird to see this kid that I've known since he was in kindergar driving a car.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, I know he's sure, this is all right, this is really.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Times change, people grow. Hey do you guys have a student driver on your on your bumper a little sign? Oh no, I don't. Can you get those? Are you supposed to have those? I guess? I mean I don't. Does it carry any legal weight? Do you get any?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: You get me? It doesn't care legal weight. But I appreciate it. Honestly.
Speaker 4: If I'm on a city thoroughfare where nobody ever goes the speed limit, and somebody's going the speed limit and I say patience, please, student driver, I see that.
Speaker 2: You're oh, okay, got it, got it, got it? Yep.
Speaker 4: I won't get up on Not that I would like dangerously tailgate anyway, but I get it.
Speaker 2: So cool, You're cool. I'll just call it.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I pull around in front of my brake, check him. Then I roll coal on them.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: I'll do everything you drive them from me, not rolling coal. But yeah, that happened to me just the other day. I was was that a weird four way stop situation? And I said, what is that person doing? And Sam said they got the student drivers sticker? And I was like, oh, okay, Yeah, they're trying to figure it out. And yeah, my patients went way way, way up right.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't have screamed, go you f fing mf or I if i'd seen the sign, I wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: You know, my son, I think figured out the other day.
Speaker 3: We were having a conversation about a particular group of people that seemed to struggle with driving.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I think he came upon this realization. And no, no, no, no, no, he was.
Speaker 3: He's very aware of it. He's very aware of the existence of this. And I won't say why, but I think he figured out why. And it's always been a mystery. Why does this particular group of people struggle with driving so much when they seem to excel at other things. I won't I won't name the group, but I've got a great punchline. But it would end our careers today, and I can't. I can't explain why. But it reminded me of one of the many are strung and get any I don't know, laws of social physics or whatever things that we've come across over the years. The fact that you can point out the strength of a racial group or ethnic group or whatever, or really any group. You can point out their strengths as divided out from other people, but not the weaknesses. And it makes no sense whatsoever that any group could have only positives and no negatives. I mean, that doesn't make sense on any face of it whatsoever.
Speaker 4: No, you want another layer of irony if you were to say, because you didn't.
Speaker 3: Say that group has high home or owner owner high home owner rates less, crime gets divorced less. But if there's a negative stat you can't say that out louder. You're in trouble. Well, so here's the extra load of irony for time.
Speaker 4: Can't dry for instance, and particularly in particularly if if you were to suggest that sort of thing, even a positive I remember, if you were to suggest that, yeah, Indian kids, you know, they work really hard and they value education. And you weren't even supposed to say that, because that reduces the individual to just his group.
Speaker 2: And that's ugly. That's a stereo tap type.
Speaker 4: Even positive stereotypes are a racism and wrong. And then the woke crowd came along and took over the left and they're like, everybody is the stereotype of the race. All white people are evil white supremacists, all black.
Speaker 2: People are victims. There are no individuals.
Speaker 4: You will not be judged on your individual achievements or efforts or character.
Speaker 2: You will be painted with the color of your race. Period. And that was the Left again. But the new Left. Yeah, I wish I could talk about this more, but I can't. Would end our careers.
Speaker 4: And people so weak and stupid that they they really they ought.
Speaker 2: To be at the end of the leash that their dog is holding.
Speaker 4: People so damn stupid they couldn't recognize what was going on selford all. And they're sick in our nation's universities and schools and blue towns.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, they believe every word of it.
Speaker 4: And when the new new Left comes along and utterly contradicts that but yells at them a little bit, they'll go along with that.
Speaker 2: Next man man the Irish. The Irish can't drive. And I said it out loud. The Armstrong and Getdy Show, Yeah, morshack your show.
Speaker 1: Podcasts and our hot links, the Armstrong and Getdy Show.
Speaker 3: And my son got My thirteen year old got braces yesterday, and I was wondering what percentage of kids get braces in the modern world. As we decided at some point that everybody needs to have perfectly straight teeth, and they need to be as bright as the sun in terms of whiteness. That's what we decided. It's if you watch a movie from the nineties, all the actors like not bright white teeth are just kind of you know, John Travolta's got kind of yellowish.
Speaker 4: Teeth, like people have normal colored teeth. Yeah, it's striking, and I love this. This is my favorite aspect of modern movies. If the you got a movie it's a Western, it's set in eighteen forty and you got a character who's a town drunk who's dying of consumption.
Speaker 2: He's still got gleaming white teeth.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: About seventy percent of kids in the US currently get some sort of orthodonic treatment, braces being the number one, and at least a third or only a third truly need braces in the trade sense, like it would be a quality of life situation if you didn't get your teeth straightened out. It's it's cosmetic in other words, for two thirds of them, which you know, if we've decided, you know, I had a person really berating me for the fact that I hadn't got my son braces yet yet.
Speaker 2: Uh, if we've decided that you gotta have straight teeth? Is that kind of like.
Speaker 3: We use the example of the cracked phone screen, that's like the modern day missing tooth, and that's because nobody's missing teeth anymore.
Speaker 2: So, uh, are you are?
Speaker 3: Are you really setting yourself aside as you can't be part of even mid level or above society if you didn't get your teeth straightened.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's like out there. I have straight teeth just naturally, so I don't know what it would be like. I don't know how self conscious I would be. Lots of people had crooked teeth when I was younger, but like every kid has braces, and also socioeconomically, depending on your you know, your social strata.
Speaker 2: The higher you go up the income, the more. It's like one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent of the kids get bracelest for even mildly crooked teeth, according to this article, hence the social pressure. Sure right, yeah, so it's kind of self reinforcing. I'll be in Britain next week, so boy, well that'll be interesting. Yeah, it's it's it's it's it is interesting that that is it's not uniformly a Western society thing. I mean, a United States that leads the way in like needing to have perfectly straight teeth for cosmetic reasons. And it's expensive and painful, but yet we do it, and I just find it interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, we did it, I'm doing it. Yeah, that's it's a conundrum.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you were a real activist, you'd say, all right, this is an artificially imposed social norm, a status Norman eminence front is Pete Townsend who just turned eighty of the who Pete Townsend of the who is eighty lord? Anyway as he would put it. But if indeed it is a barrier to achievement, acceptance stating whatever certain relationships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and are you gonna die on that hill? As people like to say, far as we can?
Speaker 3: And that's not even that. Am I gonna have my kid die on that hill? Because it's not me's who's living with it? Right, So that's what every parent is dealing with. But it's expensive. Men, IM shocked by the price.
Speaker 7: Yo, Jack Armstrong and Joe The Armstrong and Getty Show, The Armstrong and Getty Show to talk.
Speaker 2: To the former Border Patrol.
Speaker 3: Grand Pooba twenty sixth Chief of the United States Border Patrol. Now retired, Jason Owens joins the Armstrong in Getty's Show this morning.
Speaker 2: Jason, how are you today?
Speaker 6: Good Jack, I've never been called a grand puba before.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, the big cheese. So what years were you the guy in charge? So I was.
Speaker 6: I was the Chief of the Border Patrol from the summer of twenty three until March of twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you know what the history is of our border enforcement? I mean, did we used to have much stricter border enforcement and people just chose not to come, or or did the economics change to where people want to come across and so we now we need more border agents.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know that. I know the whole dynamic has changed.
Speaker 6: It's not just about the traffic that we're seeing, but it's about the public's awareness and attention to the issue. That the border has always been an issue in some form or fashion. It's just that we didn't pay as much attention to it. You know, back in the nineties when I started, you know, the Border Patrol was a small agency that not many people knew about. We only had a few thousand agents and predominantly focused on immigration along the southwest border with Mexico. Nobody really gave any thought to the economic migration. Most of the folks came from Mexico. They'd come up and they'd try and find work, they'd center emittances home and during the holidays they'd go back home visit their family, and then they'd try again as soon as the holidays were over. And that's really the extent of you know, what was border security during that time and throughout the agents. We've had those surges where we've had very busy times. And I'm sure you know being out there in California, you know, back in the nineties, San Diego was incredibly busy, But it was a different demographic that was crossing then. It was a very different mission because nine to eleven hadn't happened yet, and our awareness of the threats that are out there didn't exist.
Speaker 3: In what way was it a different demographic that was crossing back then versus down Well, like I.
Speaker 6: Said, predominantly had a lot of folks from Mexico and they were mostly single adult males. They were coming forth to find jobs in the US and send money back home, and they would go home to their families. Well, over time that started to shift because people started to see that, well, the situation got a little bit rougher in Mexico. You had people from Central and South America that were interested in coming up as well, and people started to see that it was more difficult for us to remove people from the country if they didn't come from Mexico. Most of the time, if you caught Jason Owens from Mexico and you said, hey, do you want to go before an immigration judge and see if you're going to be deported or if you can stay here, most of the time they would say, you know what, I'm going to voluntarily return and skip all of that, knowing that it is probably going to turn right around and try and cross again, and eventually that they made it because of the sheer. You know how big the border is and how few agents we had. Well, you can't do that with folks from other countries, because Mexico is an or no obligation to take those folks back if they're not citizens of Mexico, and we don't have those those processes and procedures in place with these other countries. In many cases and in many cases it's a lot more expensive than just walking them across the border to the authorities in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, there is no place in the country you're going to get free healthcare as someone here illegally not that many years ago, and now you can. So there are different magnets rather than just jobs. Well, also, didn't have anything like fentanyl or meth way back in the day. How much different has that made the drugs that are available in our appetite for them here in the United States.
Speaker 6: Well, and talking about how the dynamic has changed along the border, make no mistake about it. The cartels control everything that's coming across illicitly across our borders.
Speaker 2: And that's whether that's.
Speaker 6: People, whether that's you know, ilicitus substances, whether that's money, you name it. And so back in the again in the early two thousands and nineties, and you know, it was all about marijuana, and you had cocaine, and you had some meth cases and the like and heroin. Those are the traditional narcotics that we would come across. And of course, you know, the world's view on marijuana has changed, and so the cartels adapted and they look for the next best thing because at the end of the day, there's a business and they're looking at how can I make money off of you know what it is I'm doing well, they took a pivot to two things. Number One, fentnel started becoming much more prominent because of how potent it is and how easy it is to make comparatively. And then also they got into the people business. They got into human trafficking because for the longest time, there was not as much risk associated. People would be a little more sympathetic to folks that were smuggling people across the border than they would somebody bringing across kilos of cocaine, and so they shifted to the product that was going to be in more demand and where they stood to make the most money with less risk. That's officially been with the cartel's business model has been and how it has impacted the dynamic along particularly the southwest border.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. So that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: But you say the cartel, nothing's really happening without their approval, Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: And there's different ones that are out there. And if you talk to anybody in the national security space, especially with CDP and Border patrol, they will tell you that that is our true adversary. The smugglers, the criminals, the cartel members, those are the ones that we face off against every single day, and when we go out.
Speaker 2: There to help secure the border, that is who we have in mind.
Speaker 6: The immigration issue, it's an important one. We have to have law and order, but the national security aspect of border security is really what is first and foremost on our minds because that represents by far the greatest threat to our country.
Speaker 2: And the Mexican go just can't get control of those cartels.
Speaker 6: Apparently, it's a tough situation. They You know, if you think about an adversary like the cartels, that the amount of money that they make. And I'll use Del Rio sector in Texas as an example, because I was the I was the sector chief there before I took over as chief of the Border Patrol. And that's a that's a pretty remote, small sector. And of course, back a couple of years ago, that was front and center with Eagle Pass and you've all the and the Haiti the Haitian migration. Well that little sector just off of human trafficking alone, we estimated that the cartels were pocketing upwards of thirty thirty five million dollars a week. Wow, you do the you do the math, and that's not narcotics. That's nothing but human smuggling in one sector of nine across the southwest border, you know.
Speaker 2: For and again my Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: Math that that's over one point five billion dollars a year and one sector that they're making. So you're talking about an adversary that is well funded, unlimited resources, and nothing but time to sit there and think about how they're going to defeat whatever security measures we have in place. And part of that is destabilizing the communities and the governments in Mexico so that they can maintain a foothold and keep an advantage. And that's been a persistent problem for our partners over in Mexico for for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very gentle way of saying it destabilize the communities, as in, if you're the cops in that town, you're going to die if you try to take them on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: And I would have conversations with my counterparts these they would be the Satana generals, or they would be the colonels over some are and they would tell you it's not that we don't want to respond or we don't want to help out. It's just that the life we're living down here is very different.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: They literally deal with at times gun battles in the streets, people that are being murdered, dismembered. There are legitimate threats to their families, and they go out there and do the job. So you have to you have to respect and empathize with the situation that they're in. So I don't always buy into, Oh, it's just it's just a matter of corruption. No, There's there's a lot of factors that get taken into account and that I think any of us in that situation would be faced with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, culturally, that's why we've got to hang on to our culture of not having very much corruption, because man, once you lose that, it's tough to turn it around.
Speaker 2: That's rough.
Speaker 3: So talking about it, talking about the border, when we just say the border, we all assume the border between US and Mexico, but you say, there's a lot more going on between the United States and Canada, now the longest unde defended border in the world.
Speaker 6: It was always funny to me every time I would talk to a member of Congress or staffers or in many cases reporters, and it still didn't get covered as much as I would have liked. People forget, Yeah, yes, there's about two thousand miles between US and Mexico, but there's four thousand miles a border between US and Canada if you don't count that vertical slash that Alaska shares, which is another fifteen hundred miles. And oh, by the way, we have thousands of miles of coast and most people don't think about it in these terms. We actually share a border, a coastal border with Russia because of Alaska. So we have some legitimate things to think about in vulnerabilities that exist along our multiple borders and the threats both state and non state actors that are out there. And I think that deserves a space and the discussion anytime we're talking about national security and especially border security, because if you're going to resource an agency that's responsible for keeping us safe, you have to take into account all that they're responsible for, and not just one piece that the mainstream media wants to focus on.
Speaker 3: What percentage of border patrol is on the southern border versus the northern border.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea?
Speaker 6: Typically about ninety percent of our workforce is deployed on the southwest border, so if you can, you can do the matt roughly twenty thousand agents depending on.
Speaker 2: The season that we're in. You know, you have ninety percent.
Speaker 6: Deployed down to the southwest border and the rest are on the northern border, our coastal sectors and in many cases overseas and our offices.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, if it ever becomes a real problem, or maybe you're saying it already is of things coming across the Canadian border.
Speaker 2: I remember when I drove into Calgary one time.
Speaker 3: I was headed up to Calgary, just crossing on a two lane highway in the middle of nowhere. There's basically nothing there. Showed them a driver's license and drove in. That's all there was to it.
Speaker 2: How many drugs are coming across the Canadian border at this point? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 6: Well, and that's that's the million dollar question, so to speak. That we get asked a lot of times what's getting away. There's what we catch, and that's between us and the Office of Field Operations that works at the ports of entry. Ours is the job between the ports of entry. So there's what we actually catch. What we may see and are not a to get to. But then there's that great void, that great unknown and that exists even along the Southwest border that a lot of people don't realize as well. There's so much of the border that we don't have persistent surveillance. We don't know what's coming across or what's going on because we're not out there and we don't have the technology in today's age, it's hard to imagine that there's actually still areas out there where there's no cell coverage, there's no reception, and you need that for the technology to be effected. So there's a lot of spaces out there we don't have that situational awareness, and so we can't tell you with any level of certainty what's coming across, what's getting away. And that's one of the things I always said. It keeps us up at night. It worries is because we know the potential and you don't want to have something like that happen on your watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that is true.
Speaker 3: Jason Owen's twenty six chief of the United States Border Patrol. Appreciate your time today as very interesting stuff.
Speaker 6: Good talk to you, Jack, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: You bet you Jack Armstrong and Joe, The Armstrong and Getty Show, The arm Strong and Getdy Show.
Speaker 8: Over the weekend, the rapper known as four Extra lost two fingers in a fireworks accident. He's now changed his name to three Left. The good news is he's no longer throwing up gang signs.
Speaker 4: You know, I saw that first punchline coming, but I enjoyed it a lot. Three Left and get it and be careful with fireworks, kids, gender matting Madden.
Speaker 2: This update coming up next segment.
Speaker 4: But first, a handful of consumer oriented stories that I found intriguing and or amusing. Street journal reporting vanity sizing is forcing petit women into kids' clothes, aging styles, and the supersizing of apparel is pushing shoppers to unusual lengths to find something that fits. And the subheadline is so much glitter, Yeah you better like sparkles. Yeah, the petit women who have you know, been forced to go for children's sizes because the American girth has been increasing.
Speaker 2: More on that in a moment, but everybody knows this right.
Speaker 4: The apparel industry for years has been employing vanity sizing, making clothes larger and larger while keeping the sizes the same, making matters worse for some slender shoppers. Is a current fashioned woman in which oversized looks are in vogue. The result clothes so big that slender people are swimming in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you with young people, they're all wearing super giant, baggy clothes. This gallows five to fives.
Speaker 4: Try petite clothing, but because those fits are designed for shorter people, the shirt sleeves stop above wrists and the genes don't even graze her ankles. Children's clothes fit better, but the styles aren't sophisticated. Too many flowers and so much glitter. Final note on this, The average American woman weighs about one hundred and seventy pounds, which is thirty pounds more than she did in nineteen sixty. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, average is one seventy That is correct? Is that average or median? Because if there's like one fifty thousand pound woman, that's why it's like the Bill Gates walks into a bar, thing right your net worth, your average networth, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Bill Gates could walk into a bar and change the average in net worth a fifty thousand pound woman is not going to roll into the bar or probably the buffet. No, oh my, that was insensitive, and she was presently thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: She needs some tough talk. Look at yourself when you hit thirty thousand, didn't you think you know? I got to change something. This is terrible. There's something terribly wrong here.
Speaker 5: Because the average height for a woman is five to three, So if we're averaging at one seventy, that seems pretty portly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't think that that sounds high to me. That sounds really you arguing with the name National Center for Health Statistics. I guess I am, But that just that sounds high to me. There's a lot more to get to, Okay.
Speaker 4: The Brazilian butt lift surgery is a procedure that enhances the size and shape of someone's rear ends through a fat transfer.
Speaker 2: Don't I know what, I've had two of them.
Speaker 4: It's often considered a dangerous procedure by experts since there's a possibility of death, infection, and more. I would restructure that sentence. Once you have death. Infection is kind of irrelevant, right, but more the more. But this popular and freaking stupid surgery, do you seriously think having a bigger butt is going to materially change your life.
Speaker 2: It's better. It's for bigger or higher you lift. It's both, it's both. I'd like mine higher. It makes it not only higher.
Speaker 4: Not only is BBL surgery risky, there's one bizarre, rather gross side effect that comes along that the potential patients should consider.
Speaker 2: It's called the BBL smell, and it is real. So this doctor, what?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: There's often a smell expected for BBL patients after sweating or sitting for long periods, an aggressive scent.
Speaker 2: Because I'm guessing because you have crevasses. No, no, uh.
Speaker 4: There are uh tissue deaths, which is a BBL complication and unhygienic habits that could cause someone with BBBL to have a smelly b Huh.
Speaker 3: This is the worst thing you ever done, by a lot. Yeah, We're done, horrible.
Speaker 4: I am issuing an important warning to people who might fall prey to this insidious procedure. If a patient was quote overfilled with fat during the procedure, fat necrosis, which is when faty tissue in the butt dies, can occur as a result of RADSID smell develops.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I imagine you smell like a dead body.
Speaker 4: Yes, infections that need antibiotics, hospitalizations, and even that leads to sepsis.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, this has been a treat, Thanks Joe. What is that coloni you're wearing? Black plague? Is that dead raccoon? No, that's my BBL surgery gone wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, ladies, Oh beautiful, the way you are all right, God.
Speaker 3: You gotta wear the kids clothes and you smell like a dead body, and things are going well for you.
Speaker 2: It's the arm Strong in Getty show. It's because she's
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty