Speaker 1: How much do I have to pay you to eat forty hot doges?
Speaker 2: You couldn't pay me.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be able to do it the way you have to eat a hot dog.
Speaker 4: You can't just.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. Some chicks and coney.
Speaker 2: You know what. Welcome to another episode Lost Amarics comes back and look with Look what the conversation is.
Speaker 4: Have you guys missed me?
Speaker 3: This was a wholesome male podcast for the past month and now you're back in a So how was you we crazy? What did you wear to Michael Rubens Fourth of July party?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: I just came back.
Speaker 3: You wear that to the all white parties here? Well at least you stood out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, waters to the old white party.
Speaker 3: This is this is a white ish Did you talk to a little baby?
Speaker 2: No that everybody was kind of busy in their own corner, doing their own thing on the beach, spread around to the estate.
Speaker 3: Did you have something on your arm? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have this rubber band. Oh okay, have all the bad decisions that I could make.
Speaker 3: Did you bag anything at the party? No?
Speaker 2: Man, it was just you know, festive family type vibes. Uh, you know, rappers talking to rappers ballplayers wanting to be rappers?
Speaker 3: Did you really go?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't go. I don't like all white parties. If what you tell me is all white, I'm not going.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with your family? Invented all white parties?
Speaker 2: And I never went? You did?
Speaker 3: Did that white team?
Speaker 2: What I just don't like. I think we're all white is crazy?
Speaker 3: Wait, you have an issue with wearing well.
Speaker 4: You know, all white party. You don't have to wear all white, right, you could like set it off with.
Speaker 2: Some color like cream.
Speaker 3: No, but what all white party? Can you not wear all white?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 3: So you all white party?
Speaker 4: Because I think moll thinks like you have to be all white from head to toe, and that's not true. You can have colored accessories.
Speaker 3: You have like have I followed and let everyone was.
Speaker 4: I have to have on white pants? You could definitely do an all white party and have on black pants. Those guy h person in the party that has like, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not a talking listening to the bars. You try to tell me what all white parties are? You cannot wear black fists or all white party?
Speaker 1: You can't?
Speaker 2: Who can?
Speaker 4: They're not gonna let you in?
Speaker 2: I mean that optionally not you. You ain't get the juice like that. No, I'm not going it ain't about juice. I'm not doing white juice.
Speaker 1: It's right there.
Speaker 2: Once you say all white, I stopped listening.
Speaker 3: You're really too cool for an all white party on fourth of July.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't celebrate for the July. That's no one. I thought none of us were celebrating for the July anymore, clearly not. First and foremost, everybody cursed me out via Twitter when I was I didn't know what Juneteenth was. It's at all, but you know what Fourth of July is. I'm like, I was raised to know what Fourth of July. June teenth just.
Speaker 3: Started like pretty popular holiday.
Speaker 2: I just started like two months ago, Like I don't know, did not just start two months ago? Well, I'm talking about this is when I had this conversation back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it being acknowledged to the masses. I think the past three years is probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's just yeah, something that's new. So you know, I never I don't know all white parties are just.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, Well, I don't really like all white parties because I'm very white.
Speaker 2: I don't like theme parties. Let me just say that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of lot of whiteness. The all black parties are cool with me because it goes with my skin a little bit better. Would I would have went if I was invited to an all white party, I'll go.
Speaker 2: To one themes. I don't like theme parties, like.
Speaker 3: Can't be that you can't be cool all the time. Sometimes I'm fun to do a theme party.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me that I have to dress up like a dope boy from the nineties. But to go from it to gout page.
Speaker 3: Your family was dope boys from the nineties and started the all white.
Speaker 2: Parties thirty years ago. Let's be progressive.
Speaker 3: Hope was there and all white. Yeah, if Hove can wear all white, you can't be too cool to like. Even if Hove is sticking with a theme.
Speaker 2: You never once heard me say I'm too cool to we all white. I just appears that I don't like wearing all white. I hate it.
Speaker 3: Do you think the Drake albums sounded better at Michael Rumin's house while he was performing at.
Speaker 2: A white Travis Scott made it look good.
Speaker 3: Made all white look he was DJing. His name is Cactus Jack as the DJ oh Cactus Jack. Travis Scott is the artist Cactus Jack.
Speaker 2: Cactus Jack is sorry, I don't know what these guys' disc jockey. Okay, So Cactus Jack, I think he he was feeling the Drake album. Saw a video of him DJing and going crazy to uh, one of the tunes off of the album.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, if I'm Chase, I'm like, come on, man, you don't hear me rapping? Stay in your lane?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 2: But do you?
Speaker 3: Because Travis already has one of, if not the best DJ in my opinion currently, So why like, why go disc jockey if you already have one that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know how it is. I think I think rappers feel like they know they want to show the party that they know all the good records.
Speaker 3: All rappers do secretly think they're DJs. Absolutely included.
Speaker 2: Rappers think they're DJs and basketball players and basketball players think they're rappers.
Speaker 3: That is very true.
Speaker 4: R and B guys also think that they're basketball players.
Speaker 3: And think they're rapping.
Speaker 2: Rappers and R and B guys think they're gangsters.
Speaker 1: Are they not?
Speaker 3: I think they might of them. They might be beating the rappers right now. If we're going like, who's actually for real? I might take the R and B side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, R and B. The R and B guys is definitely leading that leading that fight.
Speaker 3: And they're more athletic, like they.
Speaker 2: Tend to be a rappers don't have to be sexied out, they don't have to be in good shape.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown can do a backflip without a running start. He's beating the ship out of.
Speaker 2: You're that athletic. Well, you're that athletic and agile. You could definitely kick him out.
Speaker 3: If you could do a standing front flip and land on beat. You have hands.
Speaker 2: You are not. That's a big part of it.
Speaker 3: Like, could you imagine getting kicked in the face by Chris Brown. It's gotta hurt. Look at how agile.
Speaker 2: He is getting kicked in the face by Chris Brown and then he lands on beat and then starts singing.
Speaker 3: To you, Oh yeah, that'd be really rough.
Speaker 2: You can't come outside for the rest of your life. You have nigga your face backflip and land on beat. You gotta go home.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Now you get a pass, you can come. I wouldn't find it embarrassing if Chris Brown would my ass, nor would I look at it one like damn you like Chris Brownbie Jazz, Yeah, he probably did. I would. I think I could come back out with with some type of self respect and shame like yeah, I mean look at them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you.
Speaker 3: Think I was gonna win that fight?
Speaker 2: Who was the person that you would be embarrassed to lose a fight to you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, not be embarrassed if maulby my ass and house.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know what your toes out, what your toes out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we was talking about that. You can't have you can't have your feet out in another man's house. When you mean feed, you mean like newe toes, You're like, no socks.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing with the attoman and the feet because it has like the tray and sometimes food is there. I never know if it's appropriate for me to put my feet on my own attoman.
Speaker 2: No, you can put your put your feet on your automan. You can't. Not not why somebody has food there.
Speaker 3: But if food is their feet once existed right there. And I don't know if I want to put food where feet once existed.
Speaker 4: Well, food is going inside the tray. It's not going just on the Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like the radio, maybe he sounded like a viking and he just throws the food on top of the autumn and nos, yeah, eat his hands. Maybe it's viking. Mondays, I don't know the animal.
Speaker 3: I like our laid back Fourth of July podcast. If you guys do not know, we're did not take a holiday. We are here on fourth of July.
Speaker 2: I tried to but want what.
Speaker 3: You mean if you applied first as a group chat and said let's record.
Speaker 2: Because because because the maraus kept saying, oh, have we decided? Have we decided? Nobody said anything. I'm the only one that wanted to take off.
Speaker 4: Let's address that.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one that wanted to take off. So when I seen when I heard the silence, it was like, all right, let me be the one to say let's record.
Speaker 3: It was easier. It's easier because it's at my house that I'm here, so I have to take that into accountability and me not really like if we record.
Speaker 2: It, it doesn't matter to you.
Speaker 3: And I don't have Fourth of July plan, So I was like, all right, let's just let's just record it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at a cool Fourth of July. Uh pie with the crew. I'm not mad at that man. You know, let's kick it for a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I guess I'm the only one that can celebrate. Yeah, white male, I thought America was over with.
Speaker 2: I thought that we were June teenth now. I thought that there was no more celebration of the fourth of July. I was completely wrong. Everybody is out of New York, everybody is gone, well, everybody is somewhere celebrating.
Speaker 4: Everybody has the day off. So anytime someone has.
Speaker 2: A long we had the day off and we're working right.
Speaker 3: Well, I think people can celebrate the day off.
Speaker 2: And not celebrate it, not like go on vacation.
Speaker 4: Anytime I get to I get to find joy with my people. Even though we're not free in this country. I'm gonna use that doesn't mean what did we do?
Speaker 2: What did we do for Juneteenth? Damarriage? Do we do anything?
Speaker 4: Did we do anything?
Speaker 2: Did we record?
Speaker 1: I for sure we don't. We record on every holiday we have not missed.
Speaker 4: We don't think he.
Speaker 2: Wants to cut a wondering No, we just we record because we have contractual obligations that we're we're we're living up to We're being great business partners, Rory and myself, and we're making sure that we honor what we signed on to honor. But I do think that we need some some time off. I think we need like a refresh.
Speaker 4: He said, get some time off, because if you're you're gone.
Speaker 2: So we need, like we all collectively need like some time off, like a week or two.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, we recorded on single day mile ed and didn't say a word.
Speaker 2: And you was a real champion for that.
Speaker 3: We'll probably record on Day of the Dead. Yes, so there goes his two holidays. Yeah, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: We give him every day.
Speaker 2: We give him every Tuesday off with just Tacle Tuesday, which is huge in his native land for sure.
Speaker 3: And I mean we'll probably record on whatever day stove got puts the album out forms at the sacrifice, she would have to take that day off. She won't be at the you gotta do the press run with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I literally kate you guys, but I did want to dress something that mall brought up with it actually that Demarus wrote in the group chat and nobody responded to her. This has become a thing in the past couple of months, I've noticed that y'all have gotten very comfortable ignoring me when I'm asking you direct work.
Speaker 3: Well, we were all together when you were for the last month, so we talked amongst each other. We needed to hit the group chat. You were the only outsider so we could discuss. We were all sleeping in the same.
Speaker 1: Quarters, like we're the group chat.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could just yell to the other room.
Speaker 4: I saw a lot of different separate group chats in this in this company too.
Speaker 3: But that's oh no, that's y'all.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Y'all started that way. No no, no, there's forty five group chats and Maul and I are in one.
Speaker 4: Benner would be like, yeah, we talked about it in the group chat. I said, I'm not in that group chat. Oh really, you're not. Okay, different group chat.
Speaker 3: Michael Staff is getting a little clickie now that now that you bring it.
Speaker 4: Up, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: This staff is giddy.
Speaker 3: There's there's a lot of Brooklyn meetups that we're not invited to. Wed Pege and Benner be throwing some ships. Julian Beach live tweeting at them.
Speaker 2: Well, Julian to see him in Africa and then London and then he's traveling chat all in the same two days, So I can't speak to Julian deserves to be in different group chats. He's in different regions of the world every day of the week, is he? It seems like it. I saw him chasing the hip was in the beautiful, fucking, beautiful, fucking Sahara fucking I don't know Africa song.
Speaker 3: I was at Sahara East. Yeah, that was on first.
Speaker 2: Great Fries.
Speaker 3: Great that was in Sahara East with Safari. Julian's on Safari.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's he was on a Safari in the Sahara.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for Safari man. Why because if and who cares about gospel ship But if roles would have been reversed in Safari leake text messages about Erika menace, sexual preferences, Uh, he would be.
Speaker 2: Under the jail. Oh.
Speaker 3: But in We're dead now, we all get to laugh at Safari because we know that this happens to like strap ones and that's his business.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a we know that it's a double standard society that we live in, and it's only we're only reminded of it when in situations like this, you know what I mean, Like, so we're gonna always have to deal with that men can men and women can do different things and are allowed to do different things.
Speaker 3: And she was able if I remember correctly, I don't want to put this on Erica if she didn't say it, but if I remember correctly, she used a slur for a transgender in it and got away with it.
Speaker 2: Thanks, it's Ericamenna, and I'm and not only that LGBT community.
Speaker 3: That's not right. What does That's not matter who you are. The fact that she got away with that, it's crazier than Safari liking strap on on his woman.
Speaker 4: No, it ain't. It's Ericamenna. Ericamena says the craziest shit in the world. Nobody takes her serious.
Speaker 2: Brood, but it's not even it's not even about that. This is what it is. And we all just got to realize this. And I realize this. People don't really care.
Speaker 3: No, they care for fifteen minutes that they go on to the next thing. They don't really cared.
Speaker 2: For ten minutes. And like even this whole r Kelly thing right or Kelly sens us to thirty years good in prison, deservingly so. But even after that, it's it's just amazing how many women I'm seeing like post his songs, like yeah, i know he's canceled, but this is a banger that's yeah, And I'm as black women, I'm just like and this is why And this.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of r Kelly was played quietly at Essence Best Hotels. Yeah, for sure, And this is the beats pill. And this is why a lot of aunties love Kels.
Speaker 2: But this is why when you know, women get mad when they see men not supporting certain things like oh, y'all, don't speak up for all the men that are you know, perverts and and and you know, touchy philly and sexually aggressive. We do, we do, and we have. But it's like when you see things like women still showing up to these shows and supporting the artists, and it's like, as men, sometimes we look back and be like, all right, I'm not gonna jump out here and take this take this stance about how nasty this dude is. If women are still gonna support this dude, like, you have a lot of men that feel like that, Like I'm not because it's like you get mad for ten minutes, and then next month you back to hanging and and and and playing the music and going to the shows and all of this. So it's like, what do we what do you? What are you really really mad at?
Speaker 3: That's really the cycle of that culture that cancel culture to begin with. But listen, I don't play R Kelly and don't plan to, But listen, that's kind of really all I'm concerned about. I'm not going to run around being the R Kelly volume police.
Speaker 2: H Like, if you want to, if you want to play his music, listen, that's your prerogative. If you want to support his his his his art. And you know, some people say, well, separate the man from the art and all of this.
Speaker 3: The art is is the man. Yeah, because what he's singing about and what you know, I can't get that exactly. I can't disconnect those two things. So I don't find that music the way I used to do exactly.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's just But as.
Speaker 3: Far as I don't know if that's supporting him, because then you'd have to get down to the does R Kelly even own any of his music? So are you even supporting R Kelly by playing it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Still just asking a question.
Speaker 2: I think you're supporting you are you want to get down to the logistics of how much he's making off of you playing and streaming his record. That's something totally different, But you're still supporting it. You're still keeping his.
Speaker 1: RCA owns his master's right, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: So. Yeah, and then once he's in jail, does that small percentage that he does get from his music, does that go to his estate or is it frozen because he's now better be prosecuted. And I don't know. Yeah, I'm just not gonna listen to it and just do my part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what I'm happy. I don't support I don't support his music, his art, nothing that he's done. He's completely fucking canceled.
Speaker 3: I just it's the people that, all right, if someone wants to go as ono R Kelly, that's their choice. But it's the people that now are listening to R Kelly to look like to be different, Like now all of a sudden, you're you You never champion banging R kelly music. Now you're like, oh, I'm still listening, Oh turn up step in the name of love. It's like you was never stepping in the name of love. Right now, you're just being a weirdo and actually being insensitive to the situation.
Speaker 1: You want to look like that trying to be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, opposite exactly.
Speaker 4: They like to argue the social norms. It's very weird. It's like people who don't like Beyonce, I'll just never understand.
Speaker 1: I mean, that could be a well of people not like you know, there are people who.
Speaker 4: Dead ass will sit up there and argue with you that Beyonce is not talented and they only.
Speaker 2: Know it for argument, But we not We're not entertaining anybody that says Beyonce is not talented.
Speaker 4: A lot of but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to talk to people that who is talented, then I don't even want to that type of those. You have to know what type of conversations to just like let go and then what type of conversations to to like entertain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was the big music debater, like I enjoyed it. Shit, it's probably why we have a podcast. But hey, hey, I stopped doing music conversations with certain people just because like, why are we even arguing this? You're dumb? This is stupid. I'm not having a debate with you about because now you're just saying talent.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's just certain things you can't entertain.
Speaker 3: Like the popular like YO took was trash debate, I'm not having that debate with somebody because that's just dumb, right, you're just saying it to.
Speaker 2: Say it now. I will say this, we had the versus the the Mario versus of Marion versus over the over the last two weeks about a week ago, two weeks ago, I will say this, Uh, that was the one time I did, for a slight moment appreciate R. Kelly's art and watching.
Speaker 3: That house elf, because now I'm nervous, it was alease explain yourself.
Speaker 2: Cont just wasn't a lot of the music that I thought was good, like in the early two thousands, in the mid two thousands wasn't good. It just wasn't good music.
Speaker 3: Man, well, in the moment and the sound that was in the moment, it was good in them don't age well, but for the moment they were looking great.
Speaker 4: And that's my point upon that, Because which songs were not hitting for you that.
Speaker 2: You think I don't want to name any particular songs but they just it just wasn't. No, it just wasn't. It wasn't. It wasn't a lot of the records that we thought were like a lot of Marion records don't didn't age. Well, that's true, Like what like bump bump bump is terrible?
Speaker 3: Well that no, yeah, I'm not yeah, you know what, I'm not gonna jump out the window is trash.
Speaker 1: It's not trash, but it isn't age as well as like what Icebox?
Speaker 2: That song is terrible?
Speaker 3: Wait are you saying Icebox in Asia?
Speaker 1: No Icebox age compared to a bump bumpop?
Speaker 3: Well, Icebox is a oh Marian song is an R and B song that is timeless. That type of R and B stimas bump ump bump was with the times what was going on current may not age the same.
Speaker 2: I didn't know a lot of those Mario records.
Speaker 3: Saying there was. There was definitely some Mario records.
Speaker 2: I didn't know in a lot of those Mario records.
Speaker 3: He performed them better, you know. He definitely the popular Mario one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. It was just that versus first, Let's let's slow it down, let's go back a little bit. That versus is I think, if not the most entertaining one we've had, it's definitely a legendary one. It was so much just odd, peculiar shit going down on that Shay was.
Speaker 3: It more entertaining than who was it? Dream versus Sean Garrett?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Shout out to Dream, Shout out to Sean Garrett. The Shawn Garrett and Dream one was just because they caught Sean. He was like in his studio. He was obviously he was lit. Let's just say that. I don't know what he was lit on, but he was lit. And it was just a lot of moments where he was just looking because see back then he was still like in separate places, it was still not in the same venue. So it's like I think Sean may have forgotten for about thirteen seconds that they were like he was on camera, Yeah, cameraca. He had like a moment on his phone where it was like he definitely think he's on FaceTime.
Speaker 3: We saw the demise because he was on Live and on just Ig starting at noon, going shot for shot eight hours before the actual verses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I've hung out with Sean Garrett after that. It was my first time meeting breaking out with a really good guy. I really focus Sean. But even even in a setting where you should get completely drunk and crazy out of your mind fucking dr on a boat, and he was like the most normal, non annoying drunk person ever. So in my head, I'm like, who drugged you that day? Because I'm going shot for shot with you and you acted completely normal.
Speaker 2: I think Sean forgot that his phone was he was what was on Versus and it was like two hundred thousand people watching, Like I just think that he just he just lost it for a minute. But the verses with Mario and and and a Marion, Uh, they had the undercard you want to call it mu, which was probably the most entertaining night in Versus history. I think, in my opinion it was. I was I want to see the green room with the green room look like, I want to see the BTS shots from the green room. I want to know exactly how many drugs were in the building.
Speaker 3: I really, I really regret when I got to LA and I saw Daniel in the lobby of the hotel and I said, where you about to go? He said, I'm about to go to Versus Versus. I said, I probably just kick it, hit me when you're done, Like y'all said the same thing. I'm like, then I saw the first like fuck I could have seen that live. No.
Speaker 2: I was watching it and I was like I should have definitely wanted this shit because that was the most random. I mean, it was some niggas they was pulling on stage. I was like, I thought this gentleman was locked up, Like I was like, where did they find this dude? That like having seen or heard from this guy in at least seventeen years. Like it was just random. It was like a walk through like the most odd part of Twitter, and it was like, Yo, what the fuck is going am I watching this for free right now? Like it was just it was one of those nights where it was like yo, you would own like I know, sitting in the in the in the in the audience, I know, people was looking like Yo, what the what the fuck is happening right now? Everyone sounded bad.
Speaker 3: It was it was kind of like watching your cooler, older cousin or uncle that you looked up to your whole life, and then you kind of got of age and you're like you're corny.
Speaker 2: It was just it was like it wouldn't stop getting crazy. It got crazier and crazier. The one up craziness did continue that. It was like it was like I felt like it was a versus of yo, who can do the most craziest shit today? You know what?
Speaker 3: The funniest part was Burg, who I love to death? Why was Burg the most sane person there?
Speaker 2: I think Berg when he they brought him out on stage, it was like he was like, oh, man, like y'all pulling me into the middle of this shit, and you know, he kind of he kind of avoided looking crazy. He didn't look Berg looked crazy. All Yeah, he didn't look crazy. He avoided it. Uh, Sammy didn't look as crazy. Sammy was getting pulled into like a lot of like shit talking. Yeah, and it was kind of like, damn, it sounds like it's some real animosity between him and like other of these other dudes. Was like, you just you can kind of hear the egos and the animosity and shit that they've been wanting to say to each other for some years building up on stage they did on Instagram afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh the RSVP, Uh, the RSVP group that they're trying to put together. I don't know. Listen to what network is watching. Somebody needs to make that reality show happen. I will watch them niggas once a week every week for the rest of my life. If I could rs VP put all of them in a house and let them try to.
Speaker 3: Make an album with April.
Speaker 2: Absolutely April, I'm watching man life. Listen, I'm watching them dudes every week. If they put a camera in the house and follow them around, I'm watching. This is gonna be the best reality TV we've ever seen, with these gentlemen trying to revive their R and B careers.
Speaker 3: And they should have you two thou and they should do it in Blueface's house and Whack one hundred should manage them. What's what's more uncomfortable to you? O Marion eating that watermelon on stage or the fourth of July hot dog getting contest.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: What's what's weird to eat on camera?
Speaker 1: Hot dogs and.
Speaker 2: Watermelon on stage?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The hot dogs?
Speaker 2: It was a half of water you cook? You know what makes me? You know how you know how heavy half a watermelon is to be walking out the stage holding with one hand and you got the microphone on your other handtip, and like was.
Speaker 3: It in the fridge before? Where was it sitting?
Speaker 2: And like who was the one that was all bring the watermelon out?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Actually I do have who was in charge of the watermelon making it to the stage.
Speaker 1: I have a little insight on this what PA had to bring that watermelon. Apparently that watermelon was in the rider.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, okay, not where you put fruit on your rider?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 3: But just but does it leave?
Speaker 2: That's crazy not playing with watermelon is not on my rider though fruit is on my rod probably all right? And I'm not gonna I'm not gonna flip the table if I walk in my room and there's no watermelon, I'm not doing Like how black is that? Can you imagine it? I go to the just where's the watermelon? They're gonna be like, yo, wait, yeah, not do well about that. I can't even complain about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these stereotypes that that would you can't do it.
Speaker 2: And which is why I don't understand why Mario would he knows the stereo it was the last second. Know what they think about USh and watermelon? Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: But I've put fruit and watermelon stuff on riders before and it comes usually like it's slight stuff. Put the whole watermelon in a green That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I was told the water season is it not even in season?
Speaker 4: Watermelon?
Speaker 2: It is? Okay, Well apparently it is because they got one to the fucking venue. But it just was like some cra Why they couldn't because I understand the metaphor. They wanted to seem like they were eating pussy, That's what it was supposed to love us. Why they couldn't go mango like it's the smaller.
Speaker 1: Mango is not that wouldn't look as crazy. You have to dog holding a mango and eating that ship like that.
Speaker 2: On TV he was holding a half a watermelon like a three month old fucking.
Speaker 1: Baby, because you gotta commit there, you have to.
Speaker 2: Cradle a half a watermelon.
Speaker 3: I watched Tanna Taylor, damn near really eat pussy on stage. I don't want to see so many fruit. Sorry, it was really brought a chick up there and a her pussy. I don't I don't want to see.
Speaker 2: Oh she didn't.
Speaker 3: She gave a lap dance, of course, I'm sorry, A consensual one, yes, that included putting her face never mind.
Speaker 1: The watermelon exers consent, We do not know.
Speaker 3: Was it seedless?
Speaker 1: Was it seedless?
Speaker 4: Not eating a seed of watermelon? Is crazy?
Speaker 3: Is did he have time to check?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because then you got to spit them ships out at the audience. And then and then what the niggas is sick?
Speaker 3: What's that say about the metaphoric pussy that you're eating that now you're spitting things out?
Speaker 2: It's just too Much's you got to commit to too much? When you bring half a watermelono stage, you have to commit to way too much.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I still think shoving fifty hot dogs in your mouth in forty five seconds and then dipping the buns in water?
Speaker 1: How did that be coming?
Speaker 4: Look at America, look at anything that becomes.
Speaker 1: America shoving fifty hot dogs in record time?
Speaker 2: Well this niggas that do that every day with my name and they mouth.
Speaker 1: So, oh that's right, all let him know, let them know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. No, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: They're all Joey Chestnut. Wait, what isn't that his name?
Speaker 1: Did you do that? Just now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I thought we had the sound effect?
Speaker 3: Well, she's the sound effect. She can't recreate her. We didn't add refer to it. It's really just her sound.
Speaker 2: The hot dogs is crazy because we know hot dogs. We know the Glizzy. We know, we know, we know what we laughing at when we were like, yo, you're eating a Glizzy. We know what were laughing at. But just think about a black man bringing half a watermelon on stage during the R and B concert and eating that shit. Okay, just blasphemy, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Okay, but imagine training your body for a whole year to just shove as many hot dogs in your face from July.
Speaker 4: So it makes me sick.
Speaker 2: That's no, no, no, no, that's crazy as well. But it's just way too much significance in the watermelon. And like a black man, you were at an R and B. At least you had a hot dog.
Speaker 3: I also feel like, you know this is gonna happen. Yeah, but I also feel like.
Speaker 2: You had a hot dog eating contest, you know what that you know what you're I go to see a Mario, I'm not thinking this man is about to eat water melono stage tonight.
Speaker 3: I assume Nathan Nathan is probably dead, you right, got it? Start think I'd assume at this point Yeah, I would think he'd also be rolling in his grave and was like, I did not design this place for you to shove fifty of those in your face. I made a hot dog. Yeah, we just enjoy this.
Speaker 2: But at least, like I said, at least if you go to a hot dog eating contest, it's still crazy. It's like you look at look at what this contest is, and how do you get into a thing like that? Well you have to first. I think I think you got to show him that you're fit to like, at least eat thirty.
Speaker 1: That's like an ox more, you're fit to eat all these hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Asian guy that did it, that wanted a few is he was actually a fit though?
Speaker 1: He actually Joey Chestnut or is that a Joey Chestnut just want again this year?
Speaker 2: By the way, who is Joey Chestnut?
Speaker 3: The greatest Joe? Yeah, he's the B two king.
Speaker 2: He's a generation, he's.
Speaker 4: Super gremlin, super good.
Speaker 2: How many is he wins?
Speaker 3: He's got he got at least what twenty years under his belt?
Speaker 2: No, he's fifteenth, fifteen. Yeah, he didn't win fifteen though I've never seen him lose. Every year he goes to the Asian. The Asian guy won was any Asian?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I lied? He holds fifty world records in eating competition with Joey Chestnut's not Asian.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 3: Come on, I thought it's a stage name. I thought it was ironic Chestnut, but I meaning hot dog.
Speaker 2: Damn, Joey Chestnut is not Asian. I could guarantee you that.
Speaker 3: Well, who's the Asian guy that always wins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he won. He's actually in shape though, like when he's not training to eat, like he's in.
Speaker 3: Super sixty minutes special and he could bench bride crazy, Like.
Speaker 1: I do not want to butcher this, but I'm gonna try it anyways. Uh, the Asian dude's name is Tekiu Kobayashi.
Speaker 2: It's okay, yeah, yeah, no, he he was the guy he won a few years in the row. He actually showed how he trained, like how much he eats during like his training season. It's the crazy shit in the world. He ate like wait ten pizzas one day to the whole pies but living like yeah paid, yeah, they get paid off for this. They get heat and there and other eating competitions around the world. During the year too, Like it won't be hot dogs, it'll be like pie. Then it'll be like lobster. Then like they just.
Speaker 3: That's crazy first world countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like look at us.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna lie. I'm gonna win a pizza.
Speaker 2: There's a competition.
Speaker 1: You would win a pizza.
Speaker 3: You would eat the most food when people are starting.
Speaker 2: No, the competition is not in it's time though. You can probably sit here. If we leave two piles out here, you can probably eat two piles in like two days. Yeah, but like less, they're doing that ship in like two minutes, two seconds. They're eating pies in like three minutes.
Speaker 1: One record is forty hot dogs in ten minutes, forty hot dogs in ten minutes. How much do I have to pay you to eat forty hot dogs and tenutes.
Speaker 2: You couldn't pay me.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be able to do it to begin with. What about trying I would stop at three. I don't know. It wouldn't just be a waste of our time.
Speaker 4: Like the way you have to eat a hot dog.
Speaker 6: You can't just drown it down, like oh, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Some chicks and coney out.
Speaker 2: You know what, but look, I know one it'd be like, wait, have you think your ship is little?
Speaker 1: Like you're wining it? Go?
Speaker 3: I feel a little insecure. How easily you do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold. You are a warrior, you are a national treasure man. So yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Eat fifty hot dogs across the street from the projects where there's children hungry.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: He in like, at least do that ship in the suburbs. You're doing that ship across the street from the surf side projects.
Speaker 1: I mean first first place is ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That wait, you train your whole light of the whole year for ten grand.
Speaker 1: For the fourteen time winner. He's apparently his net worth is two million.
Speaker 3: After taxes and management and lawyer fees and.
Speaker 4: Medical you get the majority of your money probably from sponsorships and things.
Speaker 1: Like said that, he does other competitions, so he makes it around, like two other competitions during the year.
Speaker 2: They eat, they eat pies.
Speaker 3: Pizza, Any money to the hungry, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: So what about the hot dogs that they don't eat? They can?
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: I would hope that they would take them right across the street to the projects and at least give some families some hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Hot does.
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, what a what a perfect way to describe America's birthday free.
Speaker 2: This is what we do. Yeah, gluttonous to celebrate.
Speaker 3: We really we eat as much food as possible in time, and untile people are hungry.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine any food to eat in such a huge amount in ten minutes except for tacos before one of you.
Speaker 2: But they don't do something like like cookies.
Speaker 3: That feels like a stomach ache.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say I would get my teeth, but a hot dog doesn't.
Speaker 2: Forty hot dogs and no fluggers.
Speaker 4: They probably have cookie eating contests here.
Speaker 3: All right, this is just where my my brain is going. This is where my brain is going.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I feel like anytime you win, like a crazy championship or anything like, you typically go out all the attentions on you. All the women love it. Even boxers that win still go out to the club with a not on their face to go celebrate. Right, shit, can you imagine winning the hot dog eating contests and it's like, yo, we're out to the clubs and all these bitches want young Lizzie now son, and you can't because you're gonna be on the bowl the whole line.
Speaker 2: You haven't imagine your stomach.
Speaker 3: Imagine going to dough and you have to just be like, where's the bathroom at?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine hitting twenty first Street like, yo, all right, I'll go in to bounce, but just block off VIP. Gotta be the bathroom. Can you put ropes in front of the two hours?
Speaker 4: I'm assuming that they don't eat for days, and also that they probably get a klonic afterwards. I would assume.
Speaker 2: So I think that the what's his name? Toki? The Asian guy?
Speaker 1: Oh, what did you call? To Caro?
Speaker 2: To Caro? What's your last name? Kobayashi, Kobayashi. I think Kobayashi. It was watching something on him and he was saying how he based after. I think they they do throw up, but you can't throw up there like on the on the panel, you can't throw up.
Speaker 3: Imagine trying to fuck like. There's groupies for everything, so there's got to be groupies for the hot dog. There's always groupies for everything. I've seen some nasty groups for some weird things before. So I know for a fact there's groupies for hot dog eating.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking, like trying to fuck after that? Like what if Kobyashi is like getting he's in to get his assy and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Imagine eating one hot dog and then try to fuck after that.
Speaker 3: You can you never hit a hot dog and fuck edon was one of those people that listened to the parents said you can't swim until thirty minute. Yeah, he was one of those. You know, my family did swim and definitely when it when the streets lights came on, I ran home to freedom.
Speaker 2: After Kobayashi was after eating one hot dog.
Speaker 1: Kobyashi was banned actually because he were for steroid use. For he was he refused to sign a contract with the Major League eating and I didn't even know there was a don't want to.
Speaker 2: Want to be in dependent. Yeah, he was an independent glizzy eater.
Speaker 3: He's really in it for the art and the creator of course, you know, he eats for the love the love of the sport. He's not here for uh, for the corporate side of hot dog eating.
Speaker 2: No, he's not here for you colonizers trying to uh trying to global size the globalized Glizzy eating.
Speaker 1: Do you eat hot dog?
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine looking at another hot dog eater and like you sell out.
Speaker 2: Right knowing that he signed to somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm an underground hot dog eater. You're just in it for the fame.
Speaker 2: I eat hot dogs for the culture. You know what, they gotta throw culture on it. Of course I eat hot dogs for the culture. Yeah, yeah, signed to a major. Y'all signed to a major.
Speaker 3: Look at all that sour crowd on your hot dog? Michael Lizzy's playing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys ready for my weird question of the day says.
Speaker 2: Every question of yours is weird? That hurt?
Speaker 3: But okay weird? Does it bad?
Speaker 1: Is a hot dog and sandwich?
Speaker 2: There's a hot dog of sandwich.
Speaker 1: It's basically two buns.
Speaker 3: And soup is super drink?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Soup is not a drink?
Speaker 3: Why not? It's it's a hot It's a smoothie drink.
Speaker 2: A smoothie is a drink.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between a smoothie and soup?
Speaker 1: Except it's cool.
Speaker 2: I could eat I could eat it. I could drink a smoothie with a straw and I could. I can't eat drink super Who is drinking super straw?
Speaker 4: It depends on the soup.
Speaker 2: Even if it's the soup, you're not drinking it with.
Speaker 4: A straw, of course not.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure it's not a drink, but you drink it. If I see one of you niggas pull up some soup and put a straw, start sipid just to know, I'm calling the uber. I'm out.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to do?
Speaker 3: What if I'm driving with my cup of noodles and I just need to just throw a little straw on my cup. Nah?
Speaker 4: They say that if you're like if you just got your teeth cleaned, like if not cleaned, but like whitened, and you have like tomato soup, you're supposed to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kanye drank a Boost for Breakfast, sure, for Disney, for Diser None of that was soup.
Speaker 1: They ordered pancakes and he just sent the scissor.
Speaker 3: He shouted out your brother in the beginning.
Speaker 2: None of that was soup. You're still not telling me somebody that eats soup with a straw?
Speaker 3: Why Why did Kanye shout your brother out and then start talking about pancake better.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's thinking.
Speaker 3: With yo hot g I love pancake better. I think we got one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, miss right here, I don't know. I saw something this weekend that was that was interesting. It was you didn't answer this question?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: What was the question?
Speaker 1: The hot dog is sayway, you know it's not in Chicago and.
Speaker 5: Chicago is in Chicago is in Chicago hot dog because they.
Speaker 3: Fucking lettuce tomato onions. Ever, it's not even a hot dog hot dog?
Speaker 2: Who putting lettuce on a hot Try it? Let us on a hot nasty.
Speaker 3: Chicago has great you know what's crazy about Chicago? Chicago is amazing food, except for this ship they're known for, like pizza. They're pizzas stink. Their pizzas not pizza, that's lasagna. It's a bread deep dish, deep dish, and they're hot dog.
Speaker 2: Chicago got a good pizza though.
Speaker 3: The Chicago Their thin pizza is actually really good. It's that deep dish ship that's awful. Their hot dogs stink like that, Like, I don't know what you're doing. Man, it's a sand I'll just go eat a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Chicago nigga shoot him.
Speaker 3: No, they have great food outside of what they're known for their Italian beef. Pauls is great.
Speaker 2: Come on, had a whole fifte said about hot dogs. You said Pauls because you said Italian beef, and the pauses.
Speaker 4: It wasn't an unpausible thing. There's some things that are unpossible.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. Once you say Paul's, that's it.
Speaker 3: If I would have said I love their Italian beef, that would have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have gotten I might have a moment. This guy's in tune with itself.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm irish you think I would like him? Let me let me say that, why don't White Crime?
Speaker 2: Let me say this about UH, a show that I thought was going to be a a great show. I think I may even tweeted the first season.
Speaker 1: On it.
Speaker 2: Pee Valley is Back. I finally caught up. I did. I started watching the second season UH. The first season I thought was really good. I felt like the storylines, the characters, the story can go so many different ways. I just felt like it was a really really good show. And I was happy when they UH signed on and to do a second season. I was like, Okay, This is good. This means that the feedback has been great. The network degrees. You know, we're gonna give them a second year. More people will get paid, you know. I just like I like things like that. Like they put together vision, executed it. It was successful. They give them another.
Speaker 3: Shot, and actors don't get paid till season two. So it's good to see that. You smoke season one, and now it's time.
Speaker 2: To get absolutely absolutely great cast, really good cast, great acting. I'm gonna say this to p Valley and the producers and the writers.
Speaker 3: Off the Italian beef.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's Italian, but it's just getting And this is from both sides. I'm hearing this from men, a lot of men, which is why I started watching the second season, because I started hearing so many reviews from men and women about it being just too much sex, too much, just too much.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched the I love season one, and I can't wait to watch season two, even though you're telling me it's a lot of.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's, it's it's it's it's only a lot. Because again I started watching it. I was gonna watch it, but I really sat down and watched it because so many women were telling me like, yo, damn, it's just too much, like you know, just the gay sex and the gay is just it's just too much. And I'm like, Okay, well now I'm really it. I gotta watch it because now I need to see what women are talking about. What are they complaining about, because.
Speaker 3: Women women can be homophobic.
Speaker 2: That not Yeah, but it wasn't a homophobic thing. It was more like we understand that there are gay characters in the in the show, but they were saying that they were just trying to make it too much of a point to show that that gay. It was they were having gay sex, and it's like, we don't care about that, like we like the storyline, we like you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not big on on sex scenes no matter who's fucking in TV shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always just a little bit very much. I get it.
Speaker 3: There's no great area with me. It's either porn or I don't particularly care to watch a sex scene in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does nothing from me.
Speaker 4: I think that's very funny because neither one of you are complaining about the other gay sex scene that's in that same episode. I didn't watch the between the stripper and coach's wife. I'm I'm a gay sex scene and there no.
Speaker 3: I just said all sex scenes by me and.
Speaker 2: Now I'm talking about women were talking about that it was just too much sex period, but then there was a lot of gay sex as well, but they were just saying, it's just too much sex. Like it's like, we get it, they're having sex, like we know what adults do like, but they were saying that in comparison to season one, it just seemed like season two was more focused on sex scenes, like just the it was just that it was like, yo, like, yeah, we know that they having sex, we get it. But it's like you can even have a sex scene where it's not even it's okay, they just start kissing and then they just cuts, you know with the obviously you know they had sex. Cool, but they're just saying, it's like it's just too much, like we're trying. We're trying to show that. Yeah, we'll even show you know, too download street dudes having sex, but you know that's it's like that we don't need.
Speaker 3: That's marketing, just something to like they're trying to have some shock and awe to it, which I get. While the writers would do that. That, yeah, why the show would do it. But I could also see why someone not even related to what their preference is, just like, this is just way too much fucking sex to listen. I even said with Power who did sex scenes pretty well, like y'all are doing too much power.
Speaker 2: It was too much in that At one point it was like, we get it, we understand like y'all having sex, but.
Speaker 1: I mean it's on stars, you know, Yeah, but I just don't.
Speaker 4: Want must show about strip clubs as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but not that much fucking. I mean it depends what strip club. Yeah it happens, shout definitely shouts right for how wholesome they are in those back rooms. There's no sex in the champ Chris Rock really used to try to get that off. I see what he was doing. He was trying to divert all the women thinking that men are fucking the clubs. There's so much sex in the champagne room.
Speaker 2: Not even in the champagne room if you know the right people, we ain't even got to go back there.
Speaker 3: You get a tug on the main floor who wants a hand job. Though nothing trasher than a hand job. What's the biggest waste in twenty twenty two. A hand I would rather make out a handle, Yes, seriously, hand jobs up there with sour sour shower sex and car set sour sex. I don't want sour sex.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Like I like hand jobs when it's a mouth attached to it, and.
Speaker 3: That's that's what yeah like at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me some hand But you got some movie you just like overrated.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that are overrated sex.
Speaker 4: Like if we're just in the house alone and I give you a hand like no, but.
Speaker 3: Like hand jobs should be hand jobs should be for the rush. It should be in weird places, if you just at your crib just giving some handies, like grow up, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but a hand job, but you're not a hand I don't know how we got to this from p Valley Vale Valley.
Speaker 3: But and you wouldn't say that's a little murder's face, that's one of the like the character.
Speaker 2: But they're having too much gay set. I'm not telling it. I wouldn't tell anybody that they're having too much sex. But you're having too much if you keep showing it to me, I'm like your fan, Like all right, man, I closed the door.
Speaker 3: That's almost like I wasn't invited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you keep sending me fucking videos of you getting ready to have a sex with a grum like your fan, what do you do. I'm gonna say that to anybody, no matter if it's gainst something like your fan. Wow, I don't want to see this. Like, I get it, you're grown, you're having sex. But a hand job is like, it's a hand job is not to finish me though, right, this is to warm me up.
Speaker 1: It's like the appetizer, right, it's the appetizer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think it's considered a hand job if there's completion.
Speaker 4: Of course, Otherwise I'm just twiddling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're growing, but this is not because I don't go outside much. So I have to ask the people that go outside. They're grown men out here just wanting to get hand jobs and going home.
Speaker 4: We'll just random not like, oh, they're met up for the hand job.
Speaker 3: There's a man eating pussy and going home.
Speaker 2: No, we have a name for those. It's not grown man.
Speaker 4: Like those are mutants on our way from a party. We're a uber on our way from the party, and we're like just like being like freaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gotta be fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not gonna finish in the back of the ooh, like you gonna get me. You could get me hard th this like I'm trying to We could die. I could change. I could change the drop off right now, like wherever we was going. We could go somewhere else. We can make a U turn.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you on the plane once, but it was the rush of being on the plane and.
Speaker 1: You finished in the bathroom or like that.
Speaker 3: You see, this is very invasive, Like why you guys ask me questions of something that I brought up?
Speaker 2: No, but you not fit during you fish?
Speaker 3: Why would that change?
Speaker 2: But I all right, I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 3: I'm just letting y'all processing. I just strew it out there and then y'all could take So a hand job means you finished to me, Okay, I don't know what the dictionary would say, dictionary, I know a Webster definition, or.
Speaker 4: You finish like that if if you do it for more than two minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm not coming from a hand job in two minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just see. I be feeling like I'll be on a loan island on a lot of my thinking.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, I don't. The thing is, you know how women obviously say all right, women can eat our pussy better because they understand it, which makes sense.
Speaker 4: Dick better, men beat dick.
Speaker 3: Women are so bad at giving a hand. I could like two minute completion. If she's doing it, probably won't happen. If I'm doing it, I could jerk myself off in thirty seconds and I need to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. I don't. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: What about our trash at handshoff? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to go to give me a hand. Who wants that asking for that?
Speaker 3: But we are a little selfish in that regard, because do you remember when you were a teenager and you got your first hand.
Speaker 2: Of what a day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a day? I got a girl to touch my dick. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: You walk through you walk your shoulders a little more back than you walk through walking through a class. To the last you had your shoulders up, head high. You was walking like a Remember the Nation Islam.
Speaker 3: Thirteen going on thirty five at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: But I'm and oh yeah, then the first time you put your fingers in some pussy didn't know what she was doing, but you felt accomplished and then walked.
Speaker 4: Around and smelled your fingers all day.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was, y'all dead, y'all dead?
Speaker 3: What did.
Speaker 2: Never come on with? Way too respectful?
Speaker 3: I washed my hands immediately. Yeah, I never did in sanitize.
Speaker 2: I never let the homies know what your pussy smelled like, like I never. They don't know they have.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Young men are so nasty walk out the room like yo to their friends.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: We used to walk out of a room with our fingers like this. Just the teenage boys are disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just pray I don't have a daughter, because I'm gonna kill I'm gonna kill one of these. I'm gonna kill one of these little niggas. I swear to God man because the things I used to do as a teenager. Yo, Oh my god. Yo. We used to walk around literally like like that was a badge of honor, like your hands smelling like pussy, like.
Speaker 3: Go wash your hands, nasty.
Speaker 2: Nah, It's like you out of the do what happened to me? Then that nigga grab you like you gotta grab the wrist so you don't try to so you don't try to push it on your face. You're like, nah, let me see no.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm not mad at us as teenagers. I'm mad at the older dudes on the block that'll be like, you don't get no pussy, and then you try to show them that your fingers and these grown ass men smelling your finger, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: I'm mad that they didn't tell us to stop doing that. What you're doing, you're doing that, like why are you running around? Go wash your hands a little nasty? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like why did now you bait me telling me I get no pussy? Yeah, like I'm keeping a stinky fingers girl.
Speaker 4: Teenage girl. Pussy is not the best smelling pussy. It's not. So it's just like it's just nasty all around.
Speaker 2: They gotta be the right teenager. She gotta like, she gotta come from a good home. She gotta come from a good home. Now, you could smell, nah, nah, you can smell. You can smell when a girl come from a good home. We're not doing that. You could tell when her mom's what was it good?
Speaker 1: What does a good home smell like?
Speaker 3: For the most part, we all start the finger game around twelve thirteen, right, Yeah, twelve thirteen is probably an average age that that starts to happen. Yeah, yeah, that is when we go through people a little later. Women are going through puberty at well eleven, y'all are starting. Yeah, and puberty is going to make that box not smell the greatest. I don't care if your mother mops or floors every.
Speaker 4: Day or women their body start changing.
Speaker 2: Nah, because I ain't gonna lie. I was finger bang champion like four summers in a row, and so it was it was a.
Speaker 4: Little what's on your jacket?
Speaker 2: Look at the badge that was years old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fourteen, what's a better badge?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was sex for us, like a finger bang. It was sex.
Speaker 3: I was fourteen.
Speaker 2: It was some, it was some, it was some, it was some. It was some finger banged sessions where it smelled really great though, like she didn't smell nothing. It was like okay, And then it was something that was like I just remember writing.
Speaker 3: Young and being like, damn, pussy smells really weird. And then as I got older, I was like, oh, that was just because they were going through puberty and I was a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because it's some other fuckers that's done with puberty that.
Speaker 3: Takes you, Oh for sure. But that's that's different.
Speaker 2: Just put it on puberty's puberty, that's like, Yeah, I mean when you're young, of course you don't. You know, you outside running around all day, you not as you know, and sometimes it go down where it's going down there you and a girl might start, you know, kissing in the staircase. Oh for sure, Yeah, what you know, telling them what that thing gonna smell like. But just as long as an adult, you don't smell like you did when you were fourteen in the staircase of building six in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds very specific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was building four.
Speaker 3: Actually, do you think maybe you were just smelling the staircase.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was my hand. That was my hand, that was my hand something. You know, you got to go through that, that's part of going through that's like it's just sweat and just you know, not fresh not you know, you know what you know, I can smell.
Speaker 4: Some boys are probably the nastiest creatures.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, far by fuck I'm with you.
Speaker 3: By far off into socks or papers both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the question?
Speaker 3: Jerk off into socks? I, as a youth, would rub my dick on things that I'm.
Speaker 2: Not I better not black house sold. If I was using bounty paper towel for my nuts, my moms would have been like, you better use one of them that it's a waste of what the paper towel. No, moms ain't having that. You ain't using paper towel for that. You better go use an old t shirt or old socks, something not my paper bounty.
Speaker 3: This is gonna sound really odd.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: When I was nutting in socks. As I got older, I did start to realize, oh my mom knew I thought I was hiding it. You think weird that as a mother I would have to ask.
Speaker 4: Boy, I can't have a boy. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't have a daughter like.
Speaker 3: There might And they're probably with some times too, because when you like thirteen fourteen, just horny as fuck. I might have even nutted one of the good towels once, like.
Speaker 1: Not the good towels up and putting, and my mom never crust.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for my mom like she never brought it up.
Speaker 2: Crunchy ass towel, Like what you think your mom thought? That was sweat?
Speaker 3: In my head, I was like, oh, she'll never know. Yeah I know, and I mean it's respectfully, of course my mother knows what that looks like. Yeah, thats what I came from exactly. So I just feel for her of the amount of laundry that she did. I think that's probably why she taught me how to do laundry. And it was like, Yo, you gotta start doing your laundry because now you're starting to come into things and I'm not doing this ship.
Speaker 4: You don't want a daughter, but you're telling me like, you're gonna go to go do your laundry and your son's nut is gonna be crunched up in a sock. And you not gonna lose.
Speaker 3: Your mind when you say, like you think All is gonna do his own laundry or his son's laundry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually great at doing laundry. I love doing laundry.
Speaker 3: I love doing laundry.
Speaker 2: I would laundry, yeah, I would bela. That's my boy. He learned how his pistol work. He learned. I mean checking out his equipment. That's true, checking out does equipment. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Now, if I'm in if Rory spends the weeking at my house and I go take out his bathroom and I'm putting him in the wall. So I'm like, yo, fam, Fam, you gotta run behind it for a new set. You gotta cash at me one hundred fifty for a new set of towns. There's no way these are going in the trash. No bleach or tide is gonna get rid of this. No, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Beating off at your man's crib when an extend amount of time.
Speaker 2: Nah, noah, I hate that was the top of the world. You ain't beating off of my crib. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: If you're telling me, if we lost it all, you had to move over Rory. You know ever.
Speaker 2: Think about his beating off. My dick won't even get hard if I lose.
Speaker 3: No, when I didn't have anything, I was horny as fun.
Speaker 2: But that's what you But that's why you didn't have it, and then you got some and then lose it at all.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. You can't. You can't jerk off. You can't masturbate at your Homeboys house. You spending the week.
Speaker 4: Like if you're a female or just appear now.
Speaker 2: Both Wait wait all right, because we're about to fall in another conversation. And wait, wait if my homegirl spent the night at my house for a weekend, all right, she's better. She better not be in my guest room playing once.
Speaker 3: You know what makes me, you know what makes me for you kidding? You know what makes me really uncomfortable? What Damara said that so casually, like stayed in my house, America, stayed in this house like fifteen times.
Speaker 2: Don't check them towels? You thought that was what you weren't doing it in my living room? Thought that I thought that was makeup you found on that tower that day. That wasn't no fucking makeup. Damaras rubbed one out and she had to clean up real quick, and you came in there. She ain't think he was coming back there in that back bathroom, bro, and she hesitated.
Speaker 4: I was not.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm the whole girl, But you can't mast debate in your Homeboys script. First of all, that's we just fell into a great topic. Are you allowed to spend a night at, like if you're just friends, Like, would you understand if your girl got mad at your homegirl spending the night jouse?
Speaker 3: I would think it was weird that you.
Speaker 2: That your girl got mad.
Speaker 3: If she's completely well aware that this is a homegirl, like a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, why are you mad?
Speaker 3: And you're gonna think You're gonna think I'm crazy because you and I would you. I know I was about to ask that same thing. If I know that's a homeboy, I'm found it. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Niggas got a cat man, I'm fucking I'm on a loan island. You listen, my homegirl. My girl cannot spend a night at her homework.
Speaker 3: I'm never dealing with a woman that doesn't have male friends, because I think that's what that's.
Speaker 2: Have male friends. You not spending the night at your male friend.
Speaker 1: That's friend of ten years?
Speaker 3: Okay, can you provide I don't just view men and women sexually all the time they do.
Speaker 4: I want to hear your reasoning. I want to hear your reasoning.
Speaker 2: Because man, it's just as in. They know what you're supposed to do is stay as far away from temptation or as far away from dangerous situations as you can. That's part of being an adult, where you know.
Speaker 3: Not viewing every person I'm a temptation of funck.
Speaker 2: I'm not. That's not what I'm saying. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that we know because we just said the situation be two K, so we know that niggas be looking at like, yo, she's attractive. Not saying you, not saying me. I'm just saying guys in general, men have that thought where they're like, damn, they view it could be your friend and he just your home, just your girlfriend, and like damn, like she's bad. Some guys are just gonna have that thought she's attractive. Now, I'm just saying that you can be friends because I have female friends. But I know if my female friends spends the night in my house and let's say I'm thinking she's like on my terrorists, I don't even know that she's in the guest room and I walk in my guest room to go get something out the closet in there, and she's in there masturbating. Okay, well that's like yo, like we friends, yes, but like I like women too. At the same time. Now, I'm not I'm not in here trying to have sex with you. But if it's like you can't be walking around you watch make it and shit like that, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That's not If I walked in on my homegirl masturbating, I would close the door the same way as if I walked in on my man's peeing. I'd be like, oh shit, my bad.
Speaker 2: It's not the same. Blood to say, that's not the same I have.
Speaker 3: I have female friends that I think are attracted, but I don't mew them in that way, and I don't know, I have no interest in fucking them at all.
Speaker 2: I likewise, likewise, I have a bunch of female friends that I never thought about that are beautiful. But I'm just like, that's that's my homie. But she's in my house. Master, Let's take that out.
Speaker 4: Let's take that out, because that's not a realistic scenario. Like we were just being funny one, that's what That's what I was talking about, you know, we're talking about. You said if you have a female, if you have a girl she can't stay to night at her male friend's house, the masturbation out.
Speaker 2: Of it, No, why is she staying at his house?
Speaker 4: There's plenty of circumstances time, there's plenty of reasons why you would stay the night at your theme.
Speaker 2: You have you okay, all right? So have you ever had an argument about you spending the night a roy's house? They're gonna laugh. You see what I'm saying, So what happens. I'm just saying a nigga gonna feel.
Speaker 1: Away about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it don't happen. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is if you got a girlfriend, she can have a male friend and you know him, you met, he's cool with all of that. But you're not gonna just be like, she spent the night at his house and you're just like, all right, cool.
Speaker 3: Like if I don't know him, I yet, okay, even if you do.
Speaker 4: Just like, there's but there's plenty of like maul. If you have a let's say you have a rooftop party on your rooftop, right and one of your female friends goes there. Whatever, she's drunk. She's like, You're like, yo, you're not going home because y'all do the same thing to me if I'm drunk, y'all like you're not going home?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but if you're not getting an uber Okay, okay, now yes, and that's what I'm talking about. If she has a man, Okay, Like, if my girl she can go anywhere, if she anywhere with her girlfriends, get drunk, she's not spending the night. I'm going to get her. That's my girl. You're not staying there. If you're not, if you're not in town, go get a hotel room, go check in the room somewhere here.
Speaker 3: If that's the case, she should just go home, that's more, or just go home danger.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying my girlfriend, like, you're not getting drunk twisted out your my too where you can't make it home. Okay, I was sleeping in the dudes in a dude's crib. Nah, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: I would I would rather my girl to stay with her homeboy who's a friend, rather than be blackout drunk and getting the uber to go home or to go to a hotel.
Speaker 2: Where's her friends at? Somebody gotta go why friend, I'm talking about her female friend.
Speaker 4: You don't have to always be with your feet. Girls can have genuinely a male like their friend.
Speaker 2: There understand that. I'm just saying that if she has a man as well. Now, if she's singing with she I don't know man to go home to, then that's different. Of course, Like, yo, that's the homie stay he like. But if you got a man, you can you're not gonna sit there. Tell me you don't see how the boyfriend would feel some type of way at her getting drunk, spending night her best friends a male best friend's house.
Speaker 3: She did trust him though, about to say, if I don't trust him, a little promiss all that shit that I don't know.
Speaker 2: But why do you even get twisted like that to where you can't leave? First of all, like why are you.
Speaker 3: Even because women are shitty drunk?
Speaker 4: But if I did that at my best friend, if I didn't at my female best friend's house, you would have no problem. You would have no issue.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not man.
Speaker 1: What if your girl goes to swings both ways?
Speaker 2: Nah, then that's that's dude, that's different. That's a whole nother I'm just talking about if she has a man like the marriage she she laughed, her dude felt some type of way at her spending night at Rory's house.
Speaker 4: I mean my laugh. That's I'm put that on him. Not sexual. I stay here all the time. You didn't give a fuck all that.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: That so what you laughed about I have.
Speaker 4: I just laughed because it was funny that you said that. But that's not true. I have plenty of male friends. I have a male best friend that has been my best friend for thirteen years. And if I stayed to night at his house, anybody I'm in a relationship with before you even get in a relationship with you, I'm seting that persident. Yo. I have male friends, really close male friends.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: I go over there.
Speaker 2: I likewise. But all I'm saying is, do you understand how a dude would be like you?
Speaker 4: Not? Does it change if he has a wife? Do you care if he has a.
Speaker 1: Wife a wife?
Speaker 2: Is the wife there?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm okay, let's say she is, so now you don't care if she stays in our homeboys house.
Speaker 2: If it's my girl, she can come to my stay in my house. Who are you talking about? You don't got to stay at nobody's house. You come to my house. I had if you're out of town visiting something, If you see why are you putting that? Don't see No, I don't do that. No, no, no, no. Now she's visiting friends. That's different. You out of town? Your homegirl moved out of town. Her and her husband have a house in Texas. Whatever can she go visit her male different?
Speaker 4: But if we're here, where living her male friend that lives in Houston?
Speaker 2: Her male friend?
Speaker 4: She care she she's in Houston. She's going to link up in Houston. She wants save money on the hotel. She wants stay at her homeboy.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 2: We ain't got to save on no hotels? Right, I got it?
Speaker 3: You no checking the fucking room. Had I had a friend who she was engaged or is engaged, Yeah, to be married. Yeah, she had a gig in May in New York and they fucked up her hotel and only did it for one night instead of the two that she had to be here. She hit me and stayed right on this couch. I've never met her her fiance, but that's the homie. And he was found with it.
Speaker 1: He probably watches the show.
Speaker 2: You never met her fiance, but that's the homie.
Speaker 3: She the girl, she's the homie. I've known her for ever yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You don't think you don't think that he was He was okay with it.
Speaker 3: She was FaceTime and I'm sitting on this couch. You know it's good, bro, Like it wasn't a big deal because he trusted his girl.
Speaker 2: And no, you can. And that's what I'm saying, if you out.
Speaker 3: Of and not that he would not know that I'm not a predator, but he trusted his girl. Yeah, he said, Hey, I've known Rory for fucking a decade, like that's my homie. She probably talked about me to him prior to all that, Like I'm yeah, I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 1: Sleep in my room.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be right on this couch.
Speaker 4: And that'll give you some bait where I understand where you're saying, where if you're lit, there's and you you should want to come home to your man because that's how girls, our girls want to come home to their man. I completely understand that.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna be if you my girl, You're never gonna be nowhere where I can't get you out of that situation. Like you're not stuck.
Speaker 4: But it's not always it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's uncomfortable I'm just saying, you're not gonna be somewhere like, oh my god, I'm drunk, I can't leave. I gotta stay here, or even if you so, I'm coming to get you right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not Russian. I'm not rushing to go to fuck home right now. Even if I was in a relationship, I'm not rushing to go home right now.
Speaker 1: You know why.
Speaker 4: I'm comfortable. My feet are kicked up.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying you can't hang out at the homies. I'm just saying, like we all know that, you know, sometimes lines across.
Speaker 4: But that's something, but that's your hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, absolutely, you gotta trust. You gotta trust your partner. That's what relationships about. It's about trust. I'm just saying, not only do I gotta trust my partner in the situation, I gotta trust anybody else that's around her if she's passed out drunk, somebody's house.
Speaker 4: I used to have in my last relationship, but I don't know who else is there. Let's not talk about drunk. Let's that drunk, because it doesn't just happen when they're drunk. A lot of the times, it just happens when they're sober, So that's the timeout. Drunk. Obviously, drunk is a safety issue.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about sober and your girl has a homeboy, like they all, everybody all chilling whatever, she end up staying over there. You busy like you know, you out with your friends whatever, Right you you live with her, You see her every day. If she's not home for a fucking night, you won't fucking die. Right, If she's in a sober mind state. The only way that somebody can change her sober mind state is if they pin her down and rape her. If this person has been friend and I'm sorry I was a trigger, I should have put a trigger on him before that. But if this person has been friends for years with this person, and they've been over there before, even before they were in a relationship with you, they know that they can trust this person not to hurt them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so be so.
Speaker 4: Then the only person you have to trust is the person you're in a relationship with. If you trust me not to cheat on you, you don't have to worry about whether somebody else likes me or not.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's not about that. It's it's just It's just the fact that I because it started with basically having a male friend, trust things like that, I've dated a woman that you know, she had. I never met the dude, didn't care to meet him. Don't know what type of duty was. But because I trust her, she had to let like one of her male friends live with her for like a while, till he got kind of got on his feet, you know whatever, could find a place. I never questioned it, not once she said with her, was like okay, cool, never questioned it. I trusted that she knew the person. She obviously trusted this person in her house around her, So I was like, okay, cool. So yeah, I understand you can't do that like you because you, again, you trust the person that you're with. Like she's making this decision, obviously she knows this person. She's comfortable, safe, secure.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, we ain't gonna make that a happy It's all I'm saying, like, we're not gonna keep going back to that.
Speaker 4: We're understand where.
Speaker 2: You're because then it's gonna come to like, yo, how long before homie get on his feet? Like he's still there? You understand I'm saying. I'm just saying, but you understand. It gets to that point where I trust you, but I don't. I don't listen, you look good. If he likes women, he's attracted to you, friend or not. He knows when the attractive a woman is around.
Speaker 4: Find somebody attractive and not be attracted to them.
Speaker 2: That's true. You ain't gotta be sexually attractive. But it's like, damn, like my homegirls, pretty, she's bad mom son. You gotta get on your feet in here? How many it was going on? Month number two?
Speaker 4: Now it takes longer than a month to get on your feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're gonna have to get on your feet somewhere. You're not gonna be in my bitch crypt like trying to get on your feet for more than a month. You got four good weeks here.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, I wouldn't even make that gender specific. Get your broke asshole girl out. Yes, you got.
Speaker 2: Four good weeks. And then it's like, yo, how many feet you got to get up on?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How many? How many bad feet you got? Where you got to get back on your good feet? Like I'm just gonna start asking questions like, y, what you know anybody the emails ain't coming back, Nobody responding, no jobs, do nothing. If you start looking like you comfortable, like every time I come over here, you got you on the couch chilling, you need to be a little more aggressive with your pursuit of happiness, my man, be cause it ain't gonna it ain't gonna be here. This you got about. You got nine days left you don't even know, and nine days me and you're gonna have a real one on one conversation like your fam. You gotta get a pout of here.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna judge my girl and how she picks her adult male friends. Yeah, it's just bumming out of your house.
Speaker 2: Because then that was my other thing. I was like, where's his homies at?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Where's the homies?
Speaker 4: Man? If you listen, let me tell you something. If you got all friends and you're single. If you're single and you have five male friends and a female friend and all of them got their own cribs and got room for you to stay, you picking one of your male friends you don't want to live with. No men, bro, Men are nasty women.
Speaker 2: Women.
Speaker 4: This is the thing. A woman's couch smells very different from a man's couch and coach was fun. Rory is completely different. Rory burns essential fucking oils.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, oils. I'm gonna heat number one on the draft pick. Like if I got to see my guest's beautiful, like I'm gonna go wash the sheets, I'm gonna go action cauld I stay there first if he if he can't do it, it's pecking order. We know the dirty homies Like I ain't say you trying to stay at this nigga crib bro.
Speaker 4: Men's couches just smell like men, like men have.
Speaker 1: A Yeah, what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Women have a smell.
Speaker 2: It depends on what type of men you do.
Speaker 4: It's not even about being dirty, like even the cleanest men. Just men have a natural smell, just like women have a natural smell. Women's natural smell smells better to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know it to you. I know some natural smelling women. I'm just like, yo, you need to be like less natural a little bit, like you need to go get like yeah products like don't be so.
Speaker 4: I just mean like you know, like if a man gets out of a shower, he can smell fresh, but he still had there's a pheromone man smell. It's hard to explain. It's the same with women. You might put any lotion on or anything.
Speaker 2: You still that's the fact.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom that two women are living in?
Speaker 4: It's high Welcome to my life.
Speaker 3: How's that bathroom?
Speaker 4: Look my bathroom?
Speaker 3: I'm staying at mass house.
Speaker 2: My bathroom, isn't it you lucky? If you find mobile tissue in that bathroom? Clean that bathroom? Nobody going it.
Speaker 1: What's in your fridge? Man?
Speaker 2: What's in my fridge?
Speaker 3: Can I see your house?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, what's my fridge?
Speaker 3: Do you have like a video? Can I get like a video tour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll give you a video tour video.
Speaker 3: Because you still have no furniture. You post it on Instagram and I said, I said, still no furniture like a true.
Speaker 2: Patio, no balcony, I don't have. I don't have no.
Speaker 3: But I could see into the living room. There was not a furniture in sight.
Speaker 1: No that you look like you got in site.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, it's very minimalistic. It's a straight bachelor's modern Yeah, straight bachelors ships that I don't I didn't go shop. It's just we've been back, so it's like maybe like some juice water milk. And it wasn't no, like real fool because I got to read everything when we was going for three weeks.
Speaker 1: I assumed water, fruits, veggies, and vegan ice cream.
Speaker 3: No, how many bedrooms of it?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Be sure open kitchen living room situation?
Speaker 1: Or is it with an island?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: How much you pay month?
Speaker 4: Are you having a rooftop party? You keep hosting the rooftop and I'm making a.
Speaker 2: Super that balcony look kind of all right, man, It's a lot of space out there, man, a lot of fun. You know.
Speaker 3: I have a car.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I can go to the I won't say the town you're in, but I can go to that.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna have. We're gonna have. We're gonna have a lot of fun out there. We definitely gotta shoot some ship out there to win.
Speaker 4: Though, I keep asking summer, end of this month, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, end of this month.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that. Yeah, yeah, no, why not let's go to that?
Speaker 2: No I can't, I can't go today.
Speaker 3: No, tell you, I got a record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you think I'm storing like women in my house, Like yeah.
Speaker 4: They can't go to the Homeboys, so they definitely there.
Speaker 2: Noah, No, definitely not that situation. But now we're gonna we can shoot some ship out there end of this month. Let's shoot like a let's have a night out there and just shoot some shoot some ship record we get record at night.
Speaker 4: Cool. Well, I got to break your kitchen and I've broken rories and it's like stopped out. I've broken hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you can come in there and do your thing, have fun.
Speaker 4: Make allowed to these milk products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not eating that ship. You know, I might be on a toilet if I eat that.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna light the guests?
Speaker 2: Well, my guest list will be like really small. It'll be like maybe ten people in.
Speaker 1: Work. You're right, you have to shoot the ten guests all you're right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like ten people.
Speaker 3: Have you fund on the balcony yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you going to that's trash?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: What's stopping you?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Nothing to stop me? I just haven't.
Speaker 3: It's weird. He was talking a lot, and then we started asking questions about his crib and women got he got real quiet.
Speaker 1: At all, really quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm answering two k.
Speaker 3: He couldn't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: But now I'm answering. I'm answering your questions. Yeah, yeah, asking me a question, I'm answering it. I haven't not I haven't not answered a question yet.
Speaker 1: Have I have a TV?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why'd you have to think about that?
Speaker 2: Because I only have one and it's I need to get one for the living room and guests bedroom.
Speaker 3: Oh I know that move when you first Oh shit, we got to go in my room to watch you? Yeah, got one in the living room. That's a nasty yo. You know you want a massage?
Speaker 2: I really, I really don't have. I really don't invite people in my house like that. Though it's weird.
Speaker 3: We know I had one of my I went to dinner with a grown friends yesterday, like a real adult, like thirty five years old.
Speaker 1: Better and not better?
Speaker 3: No, And he definitely said when he was traveling last week, he used the no outside clothes line in a hotel room and Surety had a mini skirt on, and I was like, so, what germs was gonna get on your hotel bed? Sir?
Speaker 2: Quickly her bare ass more than right, her cheeks and the thousands on every fucking chair she sat on.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did see short on one of my flights.
Speaker 3: That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shows on a flight is crazy.
Speaker 3: Well I gotta yeah.
Speaker 2: Do y'all get cold on flights?
Speaker 1: And I didn't know were so cold? So no, oh no, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be in first class.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait, y'all keep your shoes on during the flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I don't. I'm not in first class like you guys. Even if you not like two inches of leg, we put you in comfort you.
Speaker 2: Have you can take you you can take off your shoes and uh, everybody flying hold on you. But you can put your sneakers underneath the chin fat there.
Speaker 1: Filled with camera.
Speaker 3: I'm a new first class resident. I have been flying economy my whole life. I've taken my shoes off with plenty of space, and.
Speaker 4: In the last row like this, you can definitely take your shoes off. But I just I'm not a big fan. I don't like when other.
Speaker 2: People do it.
Speaker 3: So I got a tug in the last row of a plane in economy and he can't take your shoes off.
Speaker 2: You could take your shoes off, yo, I don't know what it is with plant my feet like are frozen on flights.
Speaker 4: My leg like my body is cold, but I still have my shoes.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how people be on there with like sandals. I'm like, yo, but Sam, you take your shoes off.
Speaker 3: What's the longest like what's the longest like?
Speaker 2: But even but I'm saying, even in the under the blanket, I have them like wrapped in the blanket.
Speaker 1: And have your feet planes. Oh yeah, you might be a maybe, No it's cold.
Speaker 4: I'm telling your feet on women when you get into bed, like you get cold feet with no socks.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. I just stop rubbing my feet because if you get cold on the plane, on the plane, I'm saying, on the plane, not in like life, Like my feet ain't cold right now on a plane of fan, I had to wrap my feet in the blanket like and get another blanket like from the top of I don't know what it is about first class.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be able to get a tug. No it's too cold. No tug on the drinket didn't even get hard.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, wait wait wait wait wait, what y'all be having me like y'all be having me so twisted. But I've been trying to sound crazy on this show, Like so I let a lot of ship go, but y'all be having me. Yeah, I know you do. I'm just alright, go ahead, y'all get your jokes off. But you got me fucked up. If you think I can't get hard.
Speaker 4: On a plane, I'm gonna change the subject because is that a copy before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know you just said you'd never go to all white parties, So I just don't know the things that go.
Speaker 1: To an all white party and getting hard on the plane's two different things.
Speaker 3: Be too cool to get hard on the plane?
Speaker 2: Anybody anybody know me know I hate theme parties, bro, don't tell me your dressed.
Speaker 4: Like great So my Great Gas birthday party.
Speaker 3: Great Gas was not an all white party. They were in suits, so it was it was all white. There's only white people that it was definitely white party parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah that shi It is like you dressed up like the Roaring twenties for me?
Speaker 1: Do you not like Halloween parties?
Speaker 4: Moll definitely came as Michael Jackson one year when.
Speaker 2: I was a kid and I was like seven. As an adult, what about you already. I have ever seen me at those parties.
Speaker 3: I like theme parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have traveling around the country.
Speaker 3: We intended them.
Speaker 2: But to say you had a traveling party around the country for what five years?
Speaker 3: Listen, man Edin brought another party, which I fuck with, But that just reminded me all my kids that are out there. I'm really like, oh, it's all my children out there.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Just want to say that Geelan Maxwell has been sentenced to twenty years. Every time I got twenty years, I think it was twenty years or something, right, throw that twenty years jail. I just I'm just gonna say that every time somebody mentions all Kelly being twenty years. Yeah, I'm just saying they're gonna.
Speaker 4: They're gonn they're gonna facilitate in, they're gonna publish, oh yeah, and actually performing pedophilia are different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm just saying, if they're gonna highlight one being sentenced, they got to highlight the other being sentenced. That's all I'm saying. So it's more talk of R Kelly censusing than it is of Geelan Maxwell. And obviously R Kelly's a bigger name. He's a bigger. He's one of the greatest R and B songwriters ever. But I just want to say that because a lot of people didn't even know until yesterday that she was actually sentenced. And she was sentenced I think last week, So it was like he was convicted of.
Speaker 3: Number one fuck her and she's disgusting. Yes, talk about a fucking gangsters. She stood tall. I thought she was gonna she was gonna say, hey, I'll cooperate, and then she'd end up getting killed. That was what I thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: She knew that she.
Speaker 4: Would get killed if she cooperated, That's why she shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also thought they weren't even gonna risk it, like, let's just kill her just in case she feels like snitcher. She must have talked to the eyes wide shut Illuminati party and was like, yo, I promise you I hold it down like I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Did a blood pack? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How was she alive? Well? Because Epstein was ready to tell that he was ready to go.
Speaker 2: Epstein had he was calling for some of the best producers to make their way to the studio. Listen is Quincy available? Because I got the new thriller I'm going to take you.
Speaker 3: I need him to score this snitch.
Speaker 2: You thought Thriller one was crazy, I'm ship.
Speaker 3: I'm mad though, because I wanted I wanted Epstein. No, I wanted Epstein to sing, and I wanted her to sing. I want to get these nasty fucks that really control our company, our company, our country the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a company.
Speaker 3: It's just not going to happen. No, I know that the camera didn't work that day. And yeah, in the most secure jail ever at that time, and this, uh you know, the security guard was asleep. You know they said that, right, this is like, this is a bad movie script.
Speaker 4: This ship worse than just E Lie.
Speaker 2: Hey, we saw I wouldn't just we saw. We saw Jesse at the BT Media Hub.
Speaker 4: You didn't interview him.
Speaker 3: Wait, we didn't talk. We didn't talk about that on the pod.
Speaker 2: No, No, oh what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me more and Edden two hours out that day was us not interviewing anyone was just staring at just move around. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what he says, work the room. Yeah, I'm working. I'm gonna tell you what that was that.
Speaker 3: Jesse is the ill a psychopaths on earth.
Speaker 2: But that was God working though that. It's the reason we didn't sit up. It's the reason Jesse didn't make his way over there, because God knew not to put Jesse in front of.
Speaker 4: Me with a microphone, knew not to put Esse in front of you, am.
Speaker 2: Fam because I got one question. The sub made it home, my nigga, the sandwich, that's but we sandwich made it home.
Speaker 3: So why while we were people watching Jesse work the room, which again, you know we can just maybe it's because I'm a sociopath to some of the I can recognize another sociopath. The way he was acting in that room, his little fan, like just his whole demeanor of I'm still a victim is the greatest. Like I had to respect him, like you're still dying on this lie, Like I can respect that at this.
Speaker 2: Character he's still directed and yell cut, he's still going.
Speaker 3: I'm saying I didn't respect him when he lied, but the fact that he's still going with the lie and still being this character, I gotta respect it now. He was working that until like, yo, I am here for justice, listen.
Speaker 2: I would have just had one question. The sub made it home. How well you got to explain how you got your ass whooped with bleach and all kind of shit of noose around your neck at two in the morning in the darkest.
Speaker 3: Why did you pick up that dirty sandwich?
Speaker 2: It's like you can't you know how flimsy them little subway plastic bags are you? Ain't holding that them little handles ain't making it through a bra That's.
Speaker 3: Not happen, especially if it was me Ball Marinara, No, that bag is breaking sandwich. Well, we were talking to Maris. We're like, all right, what if we could like tell them, hey, we won't ask anything related to that case at all, except would they let us interview them? And they were like maybe we should just make this all about subway and just ask him nothing. But like, all right, you met Ball Marinara. Are you a Turkey and ham guy? Like what how did you feel when the five dollars foot longs became nine dollars? Like is it weird? Is it weird that you're your crime is more famous than the face of subways?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Wow, I didn't ever thought about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not that God your serious ways, but God knew not the putjes in front of us that.
Speaker 3: You know, the type of lie you have to create to out famous. Uh, Jared the child.
Speaker 1: Molester with the big jeans, with the big jeans.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you guys have anything. I'm so mad that we didn't interview.
Speaker 4: Him, nominees any song A we will one.
Speaker 2: Day, song that we will want, song of the summer.
Speaker 3: Look at our dream interviews.
Speaker 2: One day. No, one day we'll get it. I mean the summer just started. I can't really you got to have it ready before that.
Speaker 3: Yes, put it on you, which is where it is. It's July fourth, and there's not really a song in summer yet, So have you got What about that Cardi joint?
Speaker 4: The new Hot Ship?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 3: You know what's funny? Cardi smoked everybody. Yeah, and it's not even close.
Speaker 1: Is that the one with Fab Nork and Kanye?
Speaker 3: There's a Cardi songle there's a song with Cardi bean Fab right now?
Speaker 2: No, I thought I thought that's what you was talking about.
Speaker 1: That what I was it is Cardi, B Dirk and Kanye for Cardi single Party single.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that record.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel about good Love? Can we talk about Usher? Only releasing roller skating music now ever since he found him skates rollers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, USh, but yeah, but Usher is you know, he's a He's he's a leg. He's he's solidified already.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Usher is just having fun. He's just enjoying hisself, like he just this is kind of like damn, I can't his name, but it's kind of like the whole segment about no, but I'm saying, like the whole step in all of that, that whole moment this is this is Usher's like that moment to just really have fun, dance move Like, so we.
Speaker 4: Go to Atlanta roller Escape, I love to do that.
Speaker 3: I roll skate of that Cascade before you did is.
Speaker 4: So much more blacker than me. I've never done that.
Speaker 2: I would love to do.
Speaker 3: We can get Cascade is a lot of fun. It's fun on nights that aren't like there's a weekend in Atlanta and someone's gonna do the Cascade party. Like it's fun when you just go like on a random fuck on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see Usher's a tiny, tiny desk sirt on the way here.
Speaker 3: You like it? It just made me feel better about when everyone was talking about Omar on like he's a studio singer, which is probably the case, and was like, well, Usher is too, and I'm like, y'all better fucking relax on Raymond over there, you know, like no, but that was a thing on Twitter like, oh, Ushers just the same way. I'm like, yo, y'all have fucking mister Raymond fucked.
Speaker 2: Usher said, yeah, yeah, I got he was ready.
Speaker 3: I love insane, but I like to see the legends do the cool like artsy digital platform stuff like I love that Usher did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That that to me. I was actually surprised when I saw and shout out to Eric Bellinger too, Yeah, and Vito. I was surprised when Usher did it. He was just He's just one of those artists that I didn't think would do tiny desk for whatever reason. Not saying he's too big for it or he's too pause yo, not saying that he's too you know, it's just you. You just don't think that Usher would actually stop and do that. Yeah, So to see him do it was dope. He sounded great. Did he still looks great? Does the band? The band was great? Eric Bellinger and Vito sounded great. It was just a It was a very because we know the stage show and the production that Usher puts on. Yeah, so it was it was good to see him in a more condensed like just a pocket, like yeah, just just do do you what you do. But right here in this corner was so I thought, I thought that that was dope to see uh rushing in that space. But every time I fall into whoever does like Tiny Desk and I watch it, I gotta go back to like Jazmine Sullivan like she sounded, and granted it wasn't the same setup because it was like I think during the quarantine. Yeah, so it was like their own I guess spaces, but you know, as my Jazmin Sullan sounds great.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite tiny desks ever. Well yeah, but yeah, but we knew it was gonna She's gonna.
Speaker 1: Ye t paint a fire bro fire pain.
Speaker 3: That he did a good The drinking partner version he did should be the version like that should be on streaming. Yeah, that tea Pain Tiny des Ship is incredible.
Speaker 4: I would really like to see Joe Scott Tiny Desk. She didn't do it, not that I know, I would really love to see her time.
Speaker 3: That Tiny Desk series is it's Colors and Tiny Desks to me are like my two favorite YouTube Yeah, but those are just like it's just interesting because I remember and my man Torell he does the word association singing ship with the people, like he'll say a word you gotta sing a song like shout out to where like those three are my three favorite YouTube platforms. When it comes to R and B, I like because the tiny desk and colors rap shit is incredible.
Speaker 2: Tiny desks reminds me of the MTV unplug days, Yes, you know what I mean, Like when you would get like just these really dope intimate performances from some of the bigger artists. Yeah, and it's just always like that's just it's just interesting to to like I said, see a star as big as Usher and like such a condensed you know space and say, okay, be this great star in this small box.
Speaker 3: You know, it was really dope. After Unplugged kind of like fizzled out a little bit when MTV did Life and Rhymes mm hmm, like Kanye's Life Rounds?
Speaker 1: Can is that on YouTube?
Speaker 3: When Kanye did his Life and Rounds were like he'd rap and then tell the story in between. We actually did One of my favorite things I ever did early in my career was Life in Rhymes two point zero with j Cole, But that was more like we went to the Mohamed's Crib and Queens and like went through that shit. But the original Life and Rhymes when they would perform, stop explain shit, talk about shit, perform again. I wish they would bring that back because look at the success of Colors and Tiny Desk, like it calls for MTV life, Life and runs right now that shit exist shit I mean Unplugged as kind of Tiny Desk. But yeah, I think Life and Rhymes should be brought back. I don't see why MTV.
Speaker 1: Well that's what that's a.
Speaker 2: That's a to me, that's essentially what a lot of these YouTube series are. It's it's it's more condensed versions of the Unplugged and Life and Rhyms and not so much Life and Rhymes. With Life and Rhymes was like you said, more uh not reading, Yeah, if you will, you know what I mean. So it's but again, there's probably another show that's somewhere out there in the YouTube world that that's what they're trying to do, trying to create the Life and Rhymes and a more condensed, quick hit type of because Usher, that Tiny Desk is only like twenty two minutes.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, it's only I think it's only like five tracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it was like average ten minutes in most though. Yeah there's I mean there's ones that are thirty and then yeah there's something that are literally seven to ten minutes that are great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was that was That was dope to see uh Usher Usher do his Tiny Desk.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of people will start doing it more now that he's done it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how it always happens.
Speaker 3: Now they can't, I would hope.
Speaker 2: So they're probably booked for the next two years tiny dusk.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they are, trust me. For two years have been trying to get acts on there. Yeah, like, hey, bro, we we love you and we love the acts that you're pitching right now, we'll get to it, but our schedule for the next two years ship thenk God, Colors decided that you don't have to be in fucking Germany to do it right like that. That's what is so helpful now with Colors because and their schedule is fucking super packed too. It's just a simple concepts like that are just the greatest.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just thinking about it like they thing live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since we can close the BT conversation, I didn't realize we didn't have the Jesse Smilette thing. You want. The number one thing I learned in the BT media room, everybody has fake teeth, y'all.
Speaker 4: Look to the party. I need to get y'alls.
Speaker 3: Ye, I'm telling you, every last person we interviewed had Veneers in Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was interesting.
Speaker 3: There wasn't one person that didn't have the most abruptly noticeable fake teeth.
Speaker 2: Nah, not everybody, everybody in that but a lot of people did though. I mean, I think, but you didn't have fake teeth, A lot of people didn't. That's that what us. But you know what I I hit on the flip side of that, I respect the motherfucker having the Veneers and having their ship. They shit allD chomped up looking crazy. No, I'll tell you, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I don't either have to go all the way and get the good fake teeth. Yeah, everyone had the bad fake teeth all right.
Speaker 2: But but but I'm just saying that even if you feel like they were bad fake teeth, I'd rather bad fake teeth than bad real teeth.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 3: Either take take care of your real teeth or go.
Speaker 2: Get thee I'm just saying, like some people just aesthetically their teeth aren't Hollywood, right. I would rather them see them try to get the Hollywood smile the veneers as opposed to sitting there with a crazy one to a crazy set up.
Speaker 3: From I feel like cheap veneers that a lot of them had. I hate it, yo, I'd rather shitty teeth hell nah, like really shitty teeth. But like I'm saying, no average teeth.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Though not the greatest, most perfect white smile, but regulously.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. Some of them probably had really bad teeth.
Speaker 3: Are those veneers are just as bad to me?
Speaker 4: Just because veneers are the thing now. A lot of people don't have teeth that are that terrible. They just think that some niggas do.
Speaker 2: I see I see some teeth before the work, and I'm like, oh, I'm so glad you took the time to go and get that should happened, Yeah, you got to. You can't be all on camera. You can't be telling me you get money in your mouth like.
Speaker 3: Okay, but they look they look grind to me, like the shitty and cheap veneers look actually great on camera, they look so bad and really yeah, I mean, I'm sure in all the footage their teeth are gonna look incredible, but in person it's like what is in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, these people are trying to get candle.
Speaker 4: They're about to fall out.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'll probably get fake teethe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I agree eventually, I don't even think y'all, I don't think anyone in this room needs it unless you're about.
Speaker 3: To tell me, well, what would we tell you? What do you think my teeth have? Like an STD or something.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, y'all have a nice teeth. I'm getting by a compliment.
Speaker 2: Well, what what I'm saying is just though a lot of people they furniture be fucked up for sure, not even just crooked.
Speaker 1: It's like some of them got.
Speaker 2: Little baby teeth. Yeah, some of them got like missing the couple of teeth. Some of them is just too yellow.
Speaker 4: And this is to men and women. I need you to start go getting y'all teeth done before y'all get your bodies done.
Speaker 2: Damn That's why I just said I respect somebody getting it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know they do it in reverse, and that's why they have to budget on the teeth and not on the body. Well, they spending the nut on the body.
Speaker 2: What they have to, because the body is gonna get. The body pays for the teeth. You know, the head that wears the crown heavies whatever. You know, how heavy is the.
Speaker 3: Head that wears the hair plugs? What is the country that everyone's going to now to get their hair plugs?
Speaker 2: Turkey?
Speaker 3: It's Turkey.
Speaker 1: Is that's a thing to Turkey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want your HAIRLINEA gotta go to Turkey.
Speaker 7: Kid.
Speaker 2: They got the They selling hairlines like motherfucking Jordan's over there.
Speaker 3: One of my one of my cousins, wants to go do that. In fact, and I won't say his name, but he knows who he is. And I'm like, oh, said his name. Why you don't you have a wife and kids. You're a very faithful man. Your wife loves you. Why are you getting your hairline done? You do nothing that's on camera or entertainment where you have to look a certain way.
Speaker 1: Self confidence.
Speaker 3: Confidence, he's a confident person.
Speaker 4: You don't take him like the most confident.
Speaker 3: He so cracked and ran the group home. So what he's a confident man.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, So with that hairline, let me tell you something. That hairline with men, that's that holds a lot of confidence for men.
Speaker 3: Bro, like doesn't have a bad hairline. Now, It's like when you when I joke about it and be like, bro, you have a hairline, Stop talking about that. That's a better hairline than me.
Speaker 2: All right. They he just bugget.
Speaker 3: Beautiful set of hair.
Speaker 2: Probably got some fire about saying he caught his wife like in somebody picture and they got a.
Speaker 4: Full ship coming in. They got baby.
Speaker 5: Hey, whenever whenever you see niggas do ship like that, you all not about I'm not going to say that you are not about to talking about my wife like that because that is no no, that is my family would nothing.
Speaker 2: I moved on from that. I'm just saying, like you could tell when a dude make a decision based off of something his girl his wife like said, you could see like it'd be certain ship where you like me too tired for that, just like you, I'm too tired the homies. The homies be doing just sometimes and I'm just like that, ain't you ain't?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like yo, what like what she said? You like, tell me what your girl said one day where it.
Speaker 1: Was like fuck that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to show you a picture of his hairline, but all his photos he has a head on because he's I never even thought about this, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And whether that be his real name or not, because Rory's using a pseudo name. You have a great straight hair, lying and don't let anyone.
Speaker 3: You've never even seen it look at you lying?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What if that is mad awful?
Speaker 4: You don't even know reverse that he has a nice one. I trust he got a.
Speaker 3: Full head of hair and he's fucking forty something. Yo.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that I see Brench rollout. I was going up. That's I like that type of ship Brent is, you know, is good at He's just good at talking ship. He's a ship talker, all right.
Speaker 3: So I listened to Price of Fame, and you know, I've been a big advocate of Brent not being toxic, like everyone calls him toxic, like he's act. She's one of the most least toxic people. He's very honest. I listen to Price of Fame. He's a toxic, Yes, think, I just I just like the Price of Fame is pretty toxic.
Speaker 2: He'd be talking ship though. That's why I was a little shit.
Speaker 3: Talk oh for sure. And he's great at going in between singing and then stopping and really talking to us. When Price of Fame did start, I was like, I have this record already. I don't know if I love this, but that switch up nah I record. It's crazy. Really, I cannot fucking wait for that album.
Speaker 2: Really good, good record. I'm when is it this Friday?
Speaker 3: Yes, July eighth?
Speaker 2: Right? Is that Friday? July A Friday? Wasteland? I believe it was the name of it. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: I'm super excited. It's gonna provide me so much toxic. I'm driving home from the club but drunk. I'm a way somewhere. I don't have no business going music, and like, I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: About well maybe not hopefully introspective, so I don't think it's that type of music. They'll learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Brent is going to be accountable on this album. Yeah, you know you are. Britt don't give a fuck what's going on. It's always her fault, Like Britt don't kid if he get caught in the act. You opened the door, made me do.
Speaker 3: But he Brent says the most the most regular things that just people don't want to hear, Like, Hey, I told you I'm a cheater. Why are you mad that I'm cheating? It's not very profound, But when you get into it, and when you get into relationships, what do you Yeah, I'm not an asshole. I said, Hey, I'm gonna fuck a bunch of vishes, and then you stayed here and you fell in love, and then a bunch of.
Speaker 2: And you feel in love and now you're mad because I am who I said I was in the.
Speaker 3: Beginning, and I also have my own inner issues. So I still love you. Yeah, but I'm still going to fuck other bitches and you still want to stay.
Speaker 2: It's cool, but I'm depressed. You should know that.
Speaker 3: But I showed you. But after I fuck these buses, I still feel empty and I still want you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think we just summed up an entire Brent album.
Speaker 2: And I have really great weed. Gonna let you know he got great weed and depressed.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you're also depressed and like women, and I have this chick I cheated on you with would you like to have a three some other I'm looking.
Speaker 2: For I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to this Wasteland album July eighth, Wasteland, Brent firesh Congratch, the Big Sean and Janey Expecting. Yeah, a bundle of joy, A blessing I saw, and blessings to them. I saw Sewing in La the day day before I left. I went to the studio on linked up with him and he showed me the picture and I was I was very, very very happy for them. He's in really the really great spirits. Obviously fucking kid on the way. Yeah, I'm excited for what Sean has coming up. It's some shit he's working. I know.
Speaker 3: That's that's always very like, Oh, you say that when ever a media or podcast person links up with someone in a studio. I like the approach Sean is going to take in twenty twenty two with his projects and other projects and just everything in the Big Sean catalog. I think he's going about it the right way. And by the way, I can say this because it was already on Instagram atl Jacob I was aware of obviously, I mean, he probably made the best beat of this year with the Drake Thames and future shit. I was not aware of Ato Jacob's pen and him as an artist. He was in the studio that night as well, and I had no fucking idea, like he he can sing, rap, his his just his artist ship. Yeah, like just as the Ato Jacob artist is going to be crazy and the ship he had kind of with all the fucking artists that now heard that TEMs be and was like, well I need that kid. Yeah, the ship atl Jacob is setting him up to be. I don't want to say like the next metro Booman or like the next take Heath that type of ship, but he's going he's the next one up as far as that producer that we're gonna hear the tag and know what tom it is when it's when he produces something. Atl Jacob is fucking fire and just a person too, which to me, if you've been in sessions with producers, shitty people tend to not make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's just a he's a good person and that's helpful when you're a producer and you're talented already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely want to hit a direction. Big Sean is going on this next uh, this next project for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh gonna we're gonna get that letter to his kill. You already know, you already know every great rapper has to do it.
Speaker 3: I want to hear Janee's letter. I'm gonna cry. Jan's definitely gonna make me cry for the letter to hear.
Speaker 4: Why cried on her last song to her her first child, She wrote.
Speaker 3: Her child was on it and was hit. Every note perfectly promises is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when her daughter says echo echo because the reverb is on, yeah, might I might have teared up?
Speaker 2: Uh. Doctor Dre claims to have recorded two hundred and forty five songs during the pandemic, of which I believe we will probably hear max three in our lifetime.
Speaker 3: That's ambitious to think three. I'm gonna go with zero, two forty five same.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 2: No, I think they'll get some songs of land somewhere. I think they'll land somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, I went back, since we're talking about Dre. You know, we all killed game for saying Kanye West has done more for my career than Dre has, And that sounded like the most egregious thing ever.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: And I was one of those people that thought that was the most egregious thing ever. Obviously the documentary set Game up and put him into fucking start him right, But a lot of that was fifty Jimmy I been not just Dre. Yeah, he's never been on a Dre beat since the documentary, I can get from Game's brain how he could come up with that, Like we killed him for that, And then I went back, I was like, he's only been on Dre beats on his first album, The Doctor's Advocate, that was about Dre Drey didn't do one beat, but why do we It's he's still wrong for saying that, but I'm saying it's not as egregious as yeah, because Dre Dre signed him. I think Jimmy Ivien putting him in G Unit was probably the smartest marketing move that really put him there and made all those Dre records have to come out. But yeah, Dre did find you and and a lot of your story very much was the Dre Compton mart like it was all, yeah, this is Dre's new artist, so I can definitely see where we'd be like, all right, you can't say that Kanye West has done more for your career because Dre didn't make it, but Game after documentary by himself, has continued his success by his own talent and his own hard work.
Speaker 2: Did Dre? The Dre stamp and the whole catapult at that time definitely set Game up for a lot of the the wins that he accomplished in his career, for sure. But if we can't, we can't, we can't act like Dre.
Speaker 3: Was just okay? But also what what was the what was the only single that wasn't a G unit record for the documentary Dreams produced by Kanye West. Then going into because what wouldn't get far? Was was on Doctor's Advocate? Or the after that, like when when Game was in need of some hits he went to Scott Storch and he went to Kanye West. And then going into the latter portion of your career where rap is a young man's game. Now you in an arena performing with the most famous person on fucking Earth, and your game a Compton rapper that raps about fucking violence. I can see where game would be like, Yo, Kanye West has done more for my career.
Speaker 2: I get what he was saying.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it until I went back. I thought Game just said some bullshit. I was like, oh yeah, I kind of see his point of view there. I'm not saying I agree, but I can get the point of and and.
Speaker 2: And and saying that is not saying that Dre didn't do anything for his career. So that that was the other thing too, Like I think a lot of people just took that and was like, oh shit, hit me, Dre didn't do anything, Like no, no, no, he's just saying that he feels like Dre Kanye did more, but Dre did a lot, you know what I mean, Like we're not going to act like stand from doctor Dre and that whole you know, just that energy of coming from the West Coast and this is Dre's new protege and all of this, Like that's that sets you up for like everybody's.
Speaker 4: Was open, but then you also behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: That I was about to get to that to which I don't know any of this. This is just my analysis of shit once I started thinking about it. Crack Music on Late Registration obviously wasn't a big record, but if you think about that time where Game was very close to being blackballed by the biggest artist on earth at the time, fifty cent him and Dre was not on good terms to have. Then Kanye West say I'll work with you. I know, crack music wasn't a record. But at that time, when everyone's trying to blackball you, and Kanye West says, yo, come come on my album.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing. It's a really big thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and it is.
Speaker 2: But again that's all because of the fact that this was Dre's you understand, yeah, oh oh no. So everybody in the industry once once Drake co signed you, you know, the ear is go up. Now now you got the listeners. Now everybody's like a word like this is Dre's artists is Dre stamped? And Drake produced some joints on this album. Da da da. Now everybody's listening to see like, okay, what is this dude? And Game did what he was supposed to do, you know what I'm saying, performed, He got some fucking classic records.
Speaker 3: I just think sometimes the perception stamp can look different to the world. Yes, that person put you on, so, yes, you owe your career to them. But when you really get into the be honest scenes and the intricate parts of everything and what you actually had to do where that stamp was just the perception. It gets different, like no, no, no, I did all this. Yes, I had the stamp of somebody that was popular, but I'm also carrying on their legacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I built my own relationship with other producers, with other artists, you know what I mean. And then I linked with the producer Kanye West that really, like you know, just may have molded me more as an artists, like even from just a production ear and a producer, Like you know what I'm saying, Like maybe that's what he told about. Maybe Kanye gave him more, you know, just like real game about the the yard and the industry than maybe Dre did. Like maybe he can be talking about that. It's like, you know, it's it's a it's a number of things that that game could have meant by that, you know what I mean. I think everything is not for us as just fans to know, Like we don't know the relationships. We don't know that you know, the behind the scenes ship, you know, all of those type of things. But we can speculate just from the music that we received and look at that and say, Okay, well Kanye does have a lot of production for a lot of big records for him.
Speaker 3: But I heard great things about about Games album, and I am excited.
Speaker 2: We say a great things about the Game album. You ain't gonna never really put out a bad album. Essence Fest was this past weekend. I didn't attend. You didn't attend, No you did, I don't know what I think you attended that?
Speaker 3: And then flew from New Orleans right to the Hamptons for Michael rubinship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had another whirlwind of a weekend.
Speaker 3: I was the wind of a weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was everywhere I was in essence and then had the PJ waiting to go straight to Michael Ruben's house, landing right there on the beach and a party with the people.
Speaker 3: Michael Rubin to me, is like a less racist Robert Craft.
Speaker 2: Wait, you you know you can't say that about Michael Rubens white. That means he's racist.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying he's white. He could say whatever you wants.
Speaker 2: No, but you can't.
Speaker 3: He's calling him a racist though, I think I think billionaires by uh, how the country is structured, systemic racism by proxy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has a point.
Speaker 3: And remember when marriage.
Speaker 4: He has the point.
Speaker 3: And remember when Robert Kraft was trying to hang like was hanging out with me and Ship and I'm like, all right, Robert Craft, you're forcing it. And we kind of know what tom it is with you and how old you are, and we know what you did in that massage and you yeah, and you own Craft cheese, so we already know the real cheese. I don't know his last name is Kraft spelt the same way, and he's a billionaire. I assume he owns cheese.
Speaker 2: Hey has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: Just assume cheese has something to do with it. Uh No. I think Michael Rubin actually gives a funk about hip hop and everything. So I like Michael Rubin just to me, he's what Robert Kraft thinks he is.
Speaker 2: Robert Robert Kraft thinks he's Michael Rubin. Yes, as far as like just social like socially, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I think all these rappers like Michael Rubin as a human.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was like, I think Robert Kraft thinks all these rappers like him, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Well, they like what comes with Robert Kraft's name the Patriots obviously.
Speaker 3: Like like I think, like I think when Meek did Chaning Day with Robert Kraft, like Kraft really enjoyed that. I think Michael Ruben will be like, yo, relax me, don't put a shame on don't change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't change. I know I changed you like historical, historically how this is supposed to go.
Speaker 3: So you're saying Meek did that as a metaphor to Robbert Craft.
Speaker 2: If Mek did that that, I'm trying to tell you Meek is out here because because I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was nasty when me put a chain.
Speaker 2: On Robber Craft, I'm chaining you now. Yeah, I'm gonna put my stamp on you. You're gonna be part of my my, my crew, because its gonna be one of my work.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Robert Craft was a dream chaser or his father just of cheese.
Speaker 2: But well they had to start with a dream. You had to lay down.
Speaker 3: What does Michael Rubin own like, but I never know what.
Speaker 2: Well, I know he's selling his his percentage in ownership of the seventy six. I saw that. Yeah, to focus like on guest gambling CEO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's getting into like the gambling world.
Speaker 3: He got rid of it so insider trading wouldn't hapen, so he couldn't shave points with the Sixers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll stop it. Hey, James miss a few tonight.
Speaker 3: I wait, wait, hold on, this is now making sense. Why Drake fucking posts that he wins ten million dollars a night so shaving points with Michael rum.
Speaker 2: So it's also making sense why James took one shot in the second half of a close out game. Six James took one shot and.
Speaker 7: Then he's at the beach party here and I'm not even and I own the team and you my star player in a close out game in the playoffs, you take one shot in the second half, Get off my beat, Get the fuck get off of my propert. Matter of fact, yo, get the fuck out of the team. Are you crazy? Y?
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just saying, just thinking about Chubbs, Chubbs is probably shaving crazy points.
Speaker 2: Drake is the You know why Drake is the sixest dude in the world. First of all, well, for many reasons. He's playing Roulette on the laptop. He's not even in the room with the roulette table. It could be a nigga stopping that table, playing roulette online in a company that you own. Fam, Fam, somebody, Yo, it's some.
Speaker 3: Crazy Drake is we have to find When Drake gets back in his wrapping bag, I need the triple quadruple on Tandra playing with house money. He's gambling in a company that he owns.
Speaker 1: Over the laptop winning, who.
Speaker 3: Is losing money and who's paying out? He been a million on style than damn, he's not got a mill against yourself.
Speaker 2: Bro, You ever play roulette?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like at the table?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you play roulette? If I go in the room and we're gonna open the laptop, I'm gonna be in here with the roulette table and you're putting your money on my number hitting Are you crick fam? You could be doing all kind of ship under that table.
Speaker 3: That's like playing roulette in person and they're allowed to stop the wheel.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's like it's sick. It didn't it doesn't make sense, just like yo. And then I get it because even before it came out, once I saw Drake courtside with the laptop, I said, oh, I know what this he's been marketing. Yeah, he owns he has money in company, but it wasn't announced at that time when he was doing that, it was just lie. He was online gambling.
Speaker 3: It didn't he to be announce I knew that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But now everybody's cool. Michael Ruman that all the parties white edge.
Speaker 3: He was in the village in Turks that wasn't the resort and had Wi Fi. Yeah, we've been out in Mexico. We know there's not Wi Fi. That part of Turks didn't have Wi Fi. How you got your MacBook?
Speaker 2: Now we gotta go to I gotta put on all white next year for the all white Michael party, because no, it's something, it's something deeper. We gotta we gotta, we gotta get behind that curtain.
Speaker 4: Journalists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to know. Fam James Harden took one shot in the second half of a close out game and he's in here party and you owned the team at the time.
Speaker 3: It's a metaphor for America and July fourth.
Speaker 2: You can't be.
Speaker 1: Fourth of July.
Speaker 2: On the fourth of July, y'all see ya, don't see whiz going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna gonna get that I'm gonna look like a hater, do it? All that footage of like the after party of the Michael Rubin Ship where all of the great greatest rappers right now were performing. This is how I know rappers are obsessed with each other and in competition and pretend to be friends. They was passing that mic around, playing their hits at an all white party and there's not one woman in that in any of those leagues.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's true.
Speaker 4: I can't wait tell y'all talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one day we go there wasn't one, and I know this would be flipped to like, oh, they probably fucking you a bitch, is Roy, That's why you sour? No, I know, I'm just I thought it was funny and I and it actually made me happy because I think raps should stay a competition. I did love that they was going hit for hit and did not care like there was not one woman. They was like, you know, no, let me wrap my hit.
Speaker 1: I got this.
Speaker 2: Chill. I don't even know what I told about. I'm high and I was just reading. I was just reading some crazy shit on Michael.
Speaker 4: Rubin And just to let you guys know, this week, this will be our only episode this week. On Friday, July eighth, we will not be putting out an episode. We're taking a little break, so we'll see you guys next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: We have to fully digest the Brent album and all the lyrics, so we can't record.
Speaker 1: The toxicity and I'll be in jail and I won't get out in time, so I mean I'll put I'll bail you out.
Speaker 3: Well, we have we have to record enough. We have to record on Monday audio Tuesday. For my personal reasons, I gotta, I gotta promote music. Yes, yes, this will be the soft announcement because this is at the end when typically people stop listening by statistics, so no one's even really hearing this. We lit July twelve, Yeah, and then coming right back July twenty second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I gotta.
Speaker 3: I gotta beat Beyonce and then just let her chill. Get two records out there.
Speaker 1: Strong word though July twelve.
Speaker 2: Name of a single.
Speaker 3: We'll wait for that when you come to when you come to the party on Monday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, am I read mm hmmm, list is type what if what if I have what if I have a camera that's.
Speaker 4: A strict limit.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually they're not doing no cameras at this one. You have to be there. I y k k if you know, you know what is it?
Speaker 3: I y k y k I y k y k, I k I k y k Yeah you know, yes, y k y k. Listen, you know the you know, venues be bugging and ship. So it's like, you know, and you have to have a valid ID.
Speaker 2: I knew he was.
Speaker 1: I knew he was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: I saw, I saw, I saw End's license today. That is not him.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you, Oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: That's not even him.
Speaker 1: It's me, but sixteen year only. I've not gotten your picture changed. Why do I need to go to see be fair?
Speaker 3: I got mine done at eighteen, so I can't talk out of the d m V sixteen and then I think twenty five I got an picture and you know, still the twenty five paintings. Mall you think Mal's idea is hilarious? Anyways, you're gonna close running.
Speaker 2: Around the streets with no idea as a black man.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I just want to say that I really enjoyed recording with you. I've really missed you. While you were gone whatever. So I'm happy to spend time with you guys.
Speaker 2: And now we're leaving again.
Speaker 1: We are leaving again.
Speaker 2: Oh look for us.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know what the fun You're really hot, Yeah, but I can't I can't do our site off. So you have to get on, man. I got us, man, and we're gonna say we're gonna save this car cruise ship for the next episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because threesome see sixty person Look how a worded threesome seas sixty person brawl breakout on cruise ship. That says passengers orgy, that's what he says the passengers. That passenger was the one that the fighter broke out.
Speaker 3: For the fact that popped this off was probably still having a three some one. Everyone else was fighting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, downstairs sucking the whole boat up, and we upstairs fucking this whole room up.
Speaker 3: All right, But we'll say this because we do want to break down all the footage from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, we'll be back in a few days. Are y'all doing anything for the rest of the day. Today we're recording fourth of July. I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Having to cookout?
Speaker 3: Yeah, still, I was going to go to Coney Island, but I don't think it's five thirty. I'm not going to Yeah, I'm gonna start groll though, you know, I'm not going to Coney Island.
Speaker 1: I want to see if cook I can cook. Yeah, I say, for a little bit, I have to go ahead of this episode.
Speaker 3: The list is really tight.
Speaker 2: Bro got outside. You gotta go outside, and did try to come back.
Speaker 3: You know it's the cribs, not that big. You're right in space.
Speaker 2: So yeah, happy fourth of July if you celebrate the fourth of July. Still, I don't. I thought we weren't celebrating that anymore. But whatever, the fireworks.
Speaker 3: Tonight, because we coul probably see the fireworks every night, you know, on the block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every night until September nineteenth.
Speaker 3: I have some fireworks upstairs.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 4: You got like the you got the mortars, like the big ship.
Speaker 1: No, damn bro, Saint Syracuse.
Speaker 4: Okay, you say that to say what, This ain't fucking Mexico either.
Speaker 2: Are you proud to be an American or at least you know you're free?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Of course it is white and pasty, of course it does all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, ma'am enjoy your holiday if you still celebrated. If not, enjoy the day off because you still had the day off. If you work a real job, I guess, I don't know. If it's just a federal job.
Speaker 4: No, like a regular job, a regular job that's creative, as we don't get a day off.
Speaker 2: Because we have to keep creating through the holiday.
Speaker 3: I did this instacart ship to get my groceries delivered today, and I went downstairs to get the groceries and Shorty pulled up with her man driving, who had his shirt off and bathing song, clearly had beach plans for the day, and his girl dragged him.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad for him to get my groceries.
Speaker 3: Happened like he was sitting there like yo, I cannot believe I'm dropping groceries off like I know he was. He was supposed to go to the beach.
Speaker 2: Were in the pool having sex. Man, We had to go get your ice Long Beach.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the beach.
Speaker 3: You wait, I'm sorry. You want to drive through the city, get on the Long Island Expressway and go to the Long Beach.
Speaker 2: No, like for July.
Speaker 4: What is it called in Jersey Branch along branches Fall, Rockaway.
Speaker 1: Beach, Sandy Hooks.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying Atlantic City is the park Jersey. The Parkway is going to be like mess right now. Oh yeah, No, that's you know, that's that's I could take you to the Hackensack River. There you go, Yeah, the same water. Just throw in living It's usually where they throw dead bodies is in the Hackensack.
Speaker 4: I think I'm throwing one or two in there. Thank you guys so much for listening to our attempt at a podcast.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll be back in a few days. Have fun, be safe tonight. Uh, we'll talk to y'all soon. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger happy for the July right, Oh my gosh. Alt