Speaker 1: I'm Tamika d.
Speaker 2: Mallory and it shit boy, my son it generally.
Speaker 1: We are your host of TMI.
Speaker 3: Tamika and my Son's Information, Truth, motivation and.
Speaker 1: Inspiration, new energy. What's going on, my son, Lennon.
Speaker 3: It's just one of them days, man, you know, I'm just pushing through today, just pushing through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you, boy, It's been a lot during the holidays season. You know, a lot of things happen to people, folks who are suffering with, you know, being unable to access friends and family because they are incarcerated or you know whatever away maybe even in the military or somewhere that they can't be with them. And then you have people who've lost loved ones. I know you've lost your mom, and it's tough time during the holidays. And I was having a conversation earlier today with Yandy about all the other things that we have been facing as a movement family. One family member in the hospital, w amputations, excuse me, w double amputations, another friend whose family as well passed away, And it's just been so much that we have personally been dealing with. And you know, Yande's obviously close to us and knows everybody and has been checking in every day on the different situations, the roller coaster that we've been on. And as she and I were talking, how do we help the children that are remaining from the friend who's deceased, how do we help the other friend who's amputated deal with this new life that he now faces. I was looking at her, and she's getting her hair done and her hairstyles. Who's our friend also, Bryant. He was, you know, doing his professional job, not minding our business and our conversation, which he often does. And then I looked at him and I thought, oh, Brian, wow, your mom passed away around this time as well, and he was just it's like, yep, and it's really really, really really hard. And so it's just like you want to be excited because you got the trees and the lights and the things and people coming together and you know, the good songs, good music, but at the end of the day, the pain of all of what takes place, especially end of year, has been hitting us really really really hard.
Speaker 2: It's really been a lot.
Speaker 3: Man. So well, my friend, you know, he actually lives in my building, so you know, just seeing him and then no, excuse me, and then going to the hospital to visit him, and just like you said, seeing him without legs was a lot. And then a couple of hours after that, we found out that our friend Kevin, you know, passed away, who was our friend and our driver and our Conford on security, like you know, he just does so he meant so much to us.
Speaker 2: So all of these things.
Speaker 3: Is happening at one time, and then just you know, just the ills and spilled of just life and the movement and the work that we do all all the time, you know, and just trying to, like you said, trying to be happy.
Speaker 2: During this time.
Speaker 3: You know, have sons and grandson and you know you want to be happy and joyous and festive for them. But then you deal with all of these things. So you know, it's just's you know what, I'm gonna figure it out. I'm gonna keep on moving, you know, I'm gonna take a looking and keep on ticket, you know, because that's what careful one anyway, you want us to continue to move on. You know, he believed in the work that we do that we do, and you know, and he always was supportive of us and right there with us. So you know, we just got to keep on this training gonna stop. We gotta keep on moving because we now we just have more angels man and just we and we're praying for our brother Roman to make us a recovery, you know.
Speaker 2: And so it's just.
Speaker 1: A lot, yeah it is.
Speaker 4: But just to all those people who are out there facing this holiday season with challenges, not having the resources that you wish you had to take care of things that you want to do, not even to go out and spurge and buy up the world, but just to have the right meals to cook, prepare for your family, or the right ways to you know, come together and celebrate and feel just comfortable in your skin. It's a rough time.
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 4: I was really trying to go see my son and his family for a couple of days leading up to Christmas rather than mailing stuff and for my granddaughter because I don't buy Christmas gifts for anybody, but I want her to have little things for me for the holiday. And I said, well, I'll just go there and we'll run around together and find her little things.
Speaker 1: And the plane.
Speaker 4: Ticket literally is nine hundred dollars for me to get from New York City to Atlanta and back it's outrageous. So people who even want it get somewhere don't even have the resources that they need to be able to do it. Because if I can't do it, and I'm a person that has resources, and I'm not gonna spend nine hundred dollars to go somewhere to spend more money, like that's it. It doesn't make sense. So I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know if I'm gonna go, you know, I don't know how I'm like does they say Tuesdays is the low day for tickets and meanwhile, this is Tuesday that I'm searching and the tickets are skyrocketing.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's just heavy, you know.
Speaker 4: And I can imagine that there's somebody who's listening to Day that's like, wow, thank you for seeing me, you know and seeing my situation.
Speaker 1: So that's that. On that.
Speaker 4: Just wanting to quick quick quick thought of the day today. I saw ray J. We saw ray J out the other night, rolling out weekend and we saw him out and he's ray J all the time, and you know, I was looking at him thinking to myself, you know, we've known ray Ja for some time now, like.
Speaker 1: He's a really really really good brother. So he's our brother.
Speaker 4: He's a good brother, and you know, I know it must be difficult when you are coming. You know, you're in a situation where you're talented and he's very creative from a business perspective, and so many things happen in life that aggravates you along the way. So when we saw him, I'm like listen telling him basically, ray J, please please please please don't talk to the internet. It's not a real place. Like the internet is not a real place. It is a space where people want nothing more than to just hear what you were saying so they can feel they can act like they feel sorry for you, but really just talk about you and gossip and you know, and just like piece together your life and then try to demean you, bring you down. Judge that statement. We listen and we do not judge. The Internet listens and it judges all the time, and that's just what it is. And I understand that when you need to use the Internet as a tool for messaging or to deal with issues, that's one thing. But just thinking that you could turn that Internet on and go there as if these people care or as if these people can support you and bringing them into your personal life. I'm like, ray J, please just don't do it, and he's like, you know, I know. But sometimes I just be happy to let people know because people trying to play with me and I ain't playing. And I said, I get what you're saying, but still still it's not a real place. So I was happy to see my brother and much love to him. I know myself sometimes I want to just turn the camera on and go because it's so many different things and people saying this and saying that, and everybody know more than you will box your business and you know, and I'm sure as he tries to climb and be successful in what he's doing, it always feels like it's somebody or some force pulling and shifting us in different directions and working against us. And I was thinking, like to you know, today, my thought of the day for everybody who's listening is that the internet is not your friend.
Speaker 1: The people on the internet.
Speaker 4: You can talk to them when you need to try to help to galvanize.
Speaker 1: People, but to think that these folks.
Speaker 4: Are a part of your healing process, or that they are a part of your support system, that is not who they are. They literally sent to trol you and to judge you and to find ways to pick, nitpick and destroy you. And the Internet holds everything in the database. So in the next however many days, years, months, years, or sometime, they will remind you in the midst of another thing, about this other thing that happened to you some time ago that you moved on from. So the Internet it's not a real place to me, It's really not. I think it should be used as a tool, but it is definitely not a place to think that is for your friends.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I would say, I don't think ray J thinks it's a place for your friends. I think RAYJ is trying to capitalize. I think when you look at the new venture he has, you know what the network he has, what that network is based on RAYJ he created. Now he has like a news platform where he talks about the news, and he talks about the most relationous things, and he creates viral moments. And I think ray J is intentionally doing it so he knows how to play like is not intentional.
Speaker 2: He knows how to play like.
Speaker 3: He's really angry on this, but he's figured out just like the Zeus Network is I forgot the name of his his network, but he's creating a network that that rivals the Zeus Network, which they the Baddies and they got all these fights and they got everything from the Internet and all types of stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's what ray J is doing.
Speaker 3: So when I look at it, people like Reyj is bugget No, ray J is very smart. Ray J is intentionally creating you know, content, content like they said, they said, so everything is content. Ray J is creating content so people can talk about it, so then he can he can shift it over to his channel and he can make.
Speaker 1: Money the Tronics Network. And I and I hear you.
Speaker 4: Because you know, certainly he's like, you know, I'm fine, you know, I'm I'm working through what people think they want to play with me.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing this and that I get it.
Speaker 4: And I hear what you're saying that he definitely as a business person, he knows how to troll the Internet just the way people know how to troll him.
Speaker 1: And it all builds a moment. But I also see the pain.
Speaker 4: I see it, you know, I can see where there are days when he's just frustrating and hurting and going through things just like the rest of us.
Speaker 1: And the thing is the tool you.
Speaker 4: Use for most of your communication, you also find yourself using it in moments when you really are hurting. So if you're a person that sits there and you drink a lot, you scroll a lot, you drug a lot, you watch pouring a lot, you cry a lot, you talk a lot, you fight a lot, whatever it is that you do regularly. So if it's trolling and that's what you do when you're hurting or you're going through things, you can find yourself also in that mode. And so what I'm just saying because already we he and I already talk, then you know he loves to debate, and so that's another thing that we give from him all the time. But I wanted to but I also wanted him to know that I feel when I'm watching it that it's not just trolling to build a network, But there's also some issues of pain that you deal with from different things being creative, having people you know, either not believe in your dream or think that you number two to somebody else or whatever that you also have are fighting against. And I just and I know that that happens to all of us in different ways. And so I was just saying to people who are out there, like and to him, and to myself, and definitely to you and to our next guest that's coming up, that the Internet is just it's not a real place. Like it's just not you know, it's not. I watch people break from trying to go up against people on the Internet all day trying to make their point.
Speaker 1: And you can never ever ever make your.
Speaker 4: Point to something that is designed literally designed to pick away and pick aparture point. And so you could argue in the comments section all day, all day, all day, you control, you could talk, you could this, that and the third. But there are people who have nothing to do that will argue back more than you.
Speaker 1: Can communicate with them.
Speaker 4: And you find yourself spending so much time trying to make this thing work and end up taking away a lot of time from working what you're supposed to be working.
Speaker 1: So that's just my phones.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't, I don't. I don't say that you're wrong. I believe to a certain degree that pretty much is not. And I say this all the time. You know, a lot of stuff has been going on in the Internet lately.
Speaker 2: You know people.
Speaker 3: You know, I was going to actually make that my daughter the day, I mean, my I don't get it, but you brought it up. So I think we need to have a deeper conversation about this, you know, and and really just talk about the internet because people are bringing their personal issues to their you know, family issues, this every people are bringing every bit of their issues to it. So is it is it useful? Is it progressive? Is it more beneficial? Like I don't I don't know. You know, I come from a school of where, you know, we we we we kept our personal business within the household, within the people that knew about it. We didn't put we didn't even take our personal business to our friends in the streets.
Speaker 2: So now when you when you're bringing.
Speaker 3: Your personal bringing people who don't know you or don't care about you into your home, into your bedroom, into your life, into your kid's life, you know, I don't know if that's I don't know if that's something that's okay. People seem that it seems to be like a normal thing these days.
Speaker 5: Away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think that's a new norm.
Speaker 3: And I think, you know, as much as it bothers us, people have you know, people have gravitated to this new style of communication and new you know, they've normalized this new thing. So I don't know. I don't know if in the long one is it does it? Is it healthy? Is it good for you? You know, I don't think it's good for me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think nobody that I don't know or don't care about me should have access to information about my personal life. I just don't think so, because now they're able to utilize that and bring it up and do all types of things with it, and I'm at a disadvantage.
Speaker 4: But you know, in your comment section every day we should get to our guests, But in your comment section every day, I see people like, no matter what the true story is, oh, you rob the cab driver, and they know. They know because they've read, they've seen, they've heard other people talk about what happened in that situation. People know very well, Like community people who live in the area where this took place, are very clear. All of your friends and everybody knows that you didn't rob the cab driver. But just because the narrative is out there, because people know about it, they're gonna constantly try to use it. To prick at your emotions, and you have gotten much better. But there was a point where you would be like, fuck are they talking about you know? And I've gone through that as well in different ways, Like, you know, the worst thing in the world at one point, I don't deal with that now, was for people to come in my comments section and be like, oh, you're an anti Semite. It's like, that was horrible for people to say that about me, knowing it wasn't true, knowing that you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: It just was a lot of factors, you know that.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I have to tell when I'm saying this, because like I told you, I loved ray J deeply, and you know, I just watch him and I love to see how.
Speaker 1: Smart he is.
Speaker 4: You said that he's like brilliant, and you could tell just by the way he moves, the way he talks, his business acumen and all of that. I love that. So I ain't talking about just him. It just was a thought that came to me from my conversation with him, to minister to myself that these people on this thing, they're not the people I'm really actually trying to talk to. Actually, we have to spend a little bit more time in this season with all of the loss around us, trying to get closer to the people who we can actually touch, the people we really do know.
Speaker 3: So today, so now we come to my music segment, you know, and this music segment is where I find a song that I feel is just so relevant right now.
Speaker 2: And we've been talking.
Speaker 3: About the Internet today and it's crazy that we were talking about the Internet, and my new song Internet Niggas is for you.
Speaker 2: Internet Niggas's talking about all of.
Speaker 3: The people on the Internet that come into the comments, that talk crazy, They make threats, they talk about your mama, they say they gonna kill you, they say the worst thing in.
Speaker 2: Your DMS all day from am to pm.
Speaker 3: With no life at all, and if you're not smart enough, they'll actually have you going back and forth with them. So this song right here, Internet Niggas shout out to my brother Jose aka brons Logo, who is in the studio with me like last night, that loves this song and he's like, you should be naming Everybody'm like, no, I'm not naming it because you're giving these people too much credit. So I just want to call y'all the Internet niggas that y'all are. So make sure that y'all go to my YouTube page and listen to Internet Niggas. We're about to have it on all platforms. We're gonna make this the theme song for the Internet. The Killers, the Internet killers we call them, computer shooters, the tweet bards, the Internet gangsters, all of y'all. This song is for you. We appreciate what you. Want you to know how much we appreciate you. We don't believe you, but we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Internet Niggs.
Speaker 1: Y'all'll just be y'all, ain't have nothing better to do?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this we had to, but this was the best thing we could.
Speaker 1: Have did y'all have anything better do?
Speaker 4: But if y'all check in with me, I can give you plenty of work because we got a whole lot of stuff to do. Keep you and Brother Bron's logo.
Speaker 2: Oh this work, Oh this is work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet it is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that you were ex sizing your voice, you know, remembering, getting your skills, keeping your skills up.
Speaker 1: They say, if you don't use it, you'll lose it.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 3: Internet Niggas, the best not Internet, the Internet whatever.
Speaker 4: Coming up next is our guest, Trade of Truth. He has a pretty sad situation going on. I'll talk about brother, our friend, our friend. I'll talk a little bit about what's happening in Trade's life. That's next, all right, So today our brother has joined us, and I am it is like a deeply personal, painful time but also very happy to have our brother joining us because he hasn't been with us this year.
Speaker 1: I don't think it may maybe so, but certainly not enough.
Speaker 4: We haven't all been able to really spend the type of time that we need to spend together. And so I'm happy to have you here today, Trey. I know that my song would say the same. But also the circumstances for which we come together are definitely stressful, painful, and and so there's that going on, and so I wanted to just make sure to acknowledge that.
Speaker 1: And also for those of you who may not.
Speaker 4: Know who Trade is, Trade the Truth, our brother from Houston, Texas, who also who was also an international leader and humanitarian and artist, musical map what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Musical genius.
Speaker 4: I've never met anybody that can do a whole album in two or three days and it actually.
Speaker 1: Be like real good music.
Speaker 4: But these brothers they diss the type of stuff that my song and Trade do. And so TREYE we met some years ago and started working together on justice issues, fighting for Breonna Taylor and others. And from the first day we became family. He and I, brother and sister, my son and him brothers. And it has not waivered one bit since day one. And so during this time, while Trey is dealing with something that many of you know about. You've seen it, you read it, you heard it, you know, we wanted to invite him to come to a family space, to have a dialogue about what's happening, and to really helped to clear up some concerns that I see a lot of people have about what is taking place with his daughter Truth, who is our Nisi Poo when she's in the mood to be Nisi pooh because she's just like her daddy. And so so I'm glad to have you here. Trade, Thank you so much for joining us, Trade of Truth.
Speaker 5: How you're doing, how you're doing praise.
Speaker 2: I love you, man. I just want to let you know, man, love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So listen, Trade, So you know, well, people have recently, Oh my god, what's going on with this technology today?
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, y'all. I just lost y'all. What's going on? Too much going on on this computer?
Speaker 4: So listen, Tray. So recently people have learned about something that we've been knowing about for many, many many years actually probably all of Truth's life. I think we met when Truth was like months or maybe one years old. And for all of these years, we've been knowing about the challenges that you have had as a father in that situation. And people know a little bit here and there throughout the years you've kind of led on to, you know, some of the challenges that you were facing, you and her mother, and so folks kind of are always look out to see like when it's Truth gonna be there. You haven't seen her for a while, you know, it's been several months. We don't see Truth, and she's back and so we know that. But you have been very, very very private about the depth of everything that has been happening, and really have gone to great extent not to talk about this latest incident. And so recently you decided that after so long of not seeing Truth, which she is supposed to be with you because you were granted full custody of her some months back.
Speaker 1: I think around June first she was supposed to be with.
Speaker 4: You, and then you know she hasn't been there, and therefore you decided it was time to talk to folks, not just to gossip about it or to give people gossip rather, but more so because you really are looking for people who can help if they see if they know they have the where about some truth. You're really really doing the work to try to figure out where your daughter is. And so I know that that's very painful for you to have people to know the depth of what's been happening. And I just wanted to say, first off, I'm sorry that you had to expose this because we've been talking about for months should you say something, when should you say things?
Speaker 1: And you chose not to, So that's one.
Speaker 4: I just want to put that out there for people who may not really understand. And I'll just go ahead and ask you. You know, since truth has been you know you haven't seen her for a while, I just wanted to know, like, when was the last time that you saw her, and what were the circumstances for the last time that you were with her.
Speaker 6: My last time saying my baby was August sixteenth, her mother came for a visit, you know, because and the correct you I had primary custody was means we both had custody, but truth was under I was. I was fully responsible for truth at the time. And she still would get the visitation on the weekends and summer and different holidays. It's kind of the road switch to everything that I went through for the first five years. I took her to the north side of Houston to drop off to her mom. My mom called like, hey, I'm gonna be in town. I want to exercise my visit. Can you Well, at first she was supposed to pick up, and then she asked me because I drop off, I ended up dropping off and you know, my mom, I'm not thinking another It's like, okay, cool, it's Friday, I'll see you someday.
Speaker 5: You know. We was getting prepared.
Speaker 6: For her to go to school and everything else, and once I dropped off, I've never seen that again.
Speaker 3: Hmm. So how you know, people may just think that this started, like how long have you actually what was the process you know for you to get you that? Because I know you you're very you know, a stand up individual. And I know you it wasn't your first thing, like, you know what, I'm just gonna go get primary custody. I know you wanted to do it, but what was the process that made you feel like, you know, I need to make sure that I have primary customer.
Speaker 6: I think, man, just everything that I've experienced, and honestly, you you actually hit it right on the nail. I was never going to seek custody. You know what I'm saying that I was strictly on stop keeping my baby away from me.
Speaker 5: Every year.
Speaker 6: You know, some years, some years it'll be two three months I go without seeing truth.
Speaker 5: The next one that may be six months.
Speaker 6: And I was just I was tied, bro, And it was like I was, I did everything that needs to do, and it's hard following. You know, you got to follow the court order where you have somebody telling you what to do how to do it. But I never I never went off the path of what was set for us to do. And the thing was, it's like I finally got to a point where I think, right before we went to trial, we had a mediation and my my thing was we gotta ube out of court order if my child gets kept away from me again, you gotta be here responsible. And they didn't want to do it. They were like, well, we'll go to trial. And when we went to trial, with everything that didn't happened over the past six years, everything all the chances that were given, the judge felt it was in the best interest for me to have custody.
Speaker 3: Now, well, basically what you're saying is that before this even a trial, you just went to the mediation and said, listen, I just want to be able to have my daughter to days that I'm supposed to have a I don't want to go through no issues with you. I just want you to you know, when it's my holidays, but it's my weekend, when it's my week whatever, it's my time. I just want to just that. Just just don't be anything to prohibit that. And I don't and I don't. We don't even got to go to trial. If you could, if you could just say that, if you can honestly just agree to that, then we.
Speaker 2: Don't have to do none of this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So what happened was and keep in mind that wasn't the first mediation. That was the mediation right before try because remember I've been fighting for truth almost six years, so that mediation was right at the top of this year. So I think I I want to say I ended up getting custody of truth.
Speaker 5: Maybe March.
Speaker 6: I have to really look at the date, but it was at the top of the year, and the thing was just not to interfere and to stop just doing the things that was getting done to me, you know. And I'm not only hit the basher, So I really try and stray away from going in depth, you know, because at the end of the day, it's still my daughter's mother. But a lot of things were done, and I like, at that point, man, just don't interfere with all trying to do is be a father, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Fathers out here.
Speaker 6: Will stay down the street from their child and won't drive up the street, don't even drive by the house to see if they child outside playing. You're talking to somebody who would fly every weekend or every couple of weeks and literally sit at the airport and my baby never show up, and I still would come back next time. I mean, it will happen again, So you know, I just you get to a point where like one that's a girl, a girl definitely need to be protected at all times, especially with everything that black women go through, black kids, black girls, you know, even just girls in general. You got all kinds of crazy people out here that do uncool stuff keys, you know, And I feel like, man, I'm here, I'm blessed. God got me moving on them. I'm standing on both feet. I'm gonna protect my child.
Speaker 4: So you mentioned flying, and I just want to because there are people out here. I posted the missing person flyer or whatever we want to call it, notice, the notice, listen person's notice, and there were people in my comment section who, by the way, some of them I truly understand, because it is our first instinct, especially as women, but men also to just think that, well, a mother is supposed to be with her child, and she should be right. Absolutely, a mother should be with their child. You know, I would do anything. I would fight. He used his money and his resources to take truth away from her, and it's not cool. There's some people who are in the comment section who are talking about, oh, well he did, are dirty and whatever, And I said, as a woman, I can imagine, and I'm not even going to go down that road with you, because regardless of what happened, in your relationship. But she could tell me anything. She could come to me and say, oh, he did this and he did that, and I might be like, Okay, that's pop. That could be true, right. Because I'm a woman, I know what I've experienced, and so our first instinct is to always.
Speaker 1: Say, well, what is this about?
Speaker 4: And why would anybody be trying to take a child from their mother?
Speaker 1: And you're gonna fight for it.
Speaker 4: There's some people who are truly believer in my comments because they know her and they have what they believe to be a story that they want to try to spread to make this situation justify. But the reason why I've been so adamant about supporting you and why I'm speaking on this now is because I have literally been on the phone with you when you get off of a flight to pick truth up and hours go by and she does not show up with the baby, and then you will leave broken hearted and fly back again the next time you're supposed to pick her up, regardless of whether you spoke to her or not, because the court told you that this is what you're supposed to do, and you have been trying to make sure that you go by the book in terms of exactly what they say, you do it not just to show the court, but also to make sure that she mom and daughter knows that I am going to be consistently here. So I just want folks to know it's not a question. I just want people to know that I didn't just wake up one day and say, oh, Tray as my friend and I just want to go, you know, defend him, regardless of what I've literally been a part of watching the details of this thing and how it has happened. And I think that for people who will say, well, you know, he did this to her, or he left her, or he didn't stay with her or whatever the hell, regardless of how relationships go, the use of a child as a weapon, it's something that we have been taught as women who come from good households, that it is a cardinal sin, like it is literally a sin to use a child as a weapon because you were upset about what happened in the relationship. So I just want to say that, and I want you to talk about because there are people who think that when you got primary custody, which I've been calling full custody. So thank you for correcting me that you did not want truth to see her mother at all.
Speaker 1: That that was it. She was separated from my mother.
Speaker 6: So first and foremost what they got to understand is the dynamics of the relationship with me and you. We not yes, me and each other. We don't even respect that type stuff. So for those watching at times when I have other situations going on, and there'd be a lot of stuff that just go on to life in general, it's a Millian things to me are going to be like, nah, I'm not with that, and not Trey. I don't think that's what that should be. And you know, any real person that genuinely love somebody's always gonna speak up. They never gonna be okay, whatever you want to do, I'm just gonna support it, you know. And even though you're gonna support family and family. But right is right, wrong is wrong. Like even if it's a situation where you had a new born right now and you was doing the exact same thing, I'd be the person Tea you, I ain't down with that to me, because that's you out of line for that. And I mean, as family, we gotta respect that. And that's just what that is. When you go to talking about the money and the other stuff. Right, I had money before truth was born. And I said this yesterday when I was talking to somebody. If it was about the money, do you think I would have went through the pain, the truma and everything I went through for six years straight, I would have instantly got custody in my baby the first day we went to court and went on about my business if it was about money.
Speaker 5: Because what people.
Speaker 6: Don't know is for the first five years in court and then when they go to tall lawyers, I was damn they get my ass hand to me by lawyer, and when they talk about lawyers, I would come in there with my same lawyers. She would have three lawyers at a time sometimes and she went through multiple lawyers. So it's not a case of I got high in lawyers because technically every firm she had, minus maybe one, was all top firms.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. That's not even a go as far as in dept with it.
Speaker 6: But the point being is I did everything which was the hardest, to stay focused on that court order, don't mess up, and do my part as a father.
Speaker 5: That's what led to me ended up getting custody. Because we all.
Speaker 6: What shall I say as a mother, right, she was given a lot of chances, and I think they finally got to a point where they were just fed up, like no, because right now you're moving for you. You're not moving for the best interest of the child and for the court. It's all about the best interest of the child. If I'm moving wrong, then that be on me. If she moving wrong, that be on herself. For five years, they gave her chances. And you know, to me, I was heartbroke every single not only me, my kids were heartbroke this whole time.
Speaker 5: And they made.
Speaker 1: It really difficult for you, very difficult.
Speaker 5: I'm talking man, Do you know what it is?
Speaker 4: Because they knew you had money, so they forced you to pay for plane tickets every time you were supposed to pick her.
Speaker 1: Up back and forth.
Speaker 5: Let me give your example. No fathers.
Speaker 6: It's fathers that may have went through, but they didn't go to it through it through the extent that I did. Imagine when it got to a point because we had two weeks, she would get two weeks. I would get two weeks. Sometimes it may be three weeks before I get my two weeks. But she enrolled truth in school early, so that cut all my time. So at that point, I no longer get my weeks. So Truth started school early, which that took away my time. So it got to a point where I get the first, third, and fifth weekend. It's not that many fifth weekends and throughout the year, but every weekend I was having about six flights. I would fly there, fly me in Truth back, fly me in Truth back to where she is, and fly back home. You cannot imagine what the price of six flights every visitation that I got, and I was moving making sure I was there regardless even some of them flights I made, if Truth don't even show up, I still had to pay for that, you know what I'm saying. So nobody knows everything that I went through for six years or should I say five now? I mean because she's six now, so everything under the six year limit that I went through.
Speaker 5: And this experienced just as being the father.
Speaker 6: So you know, like even I knew when I put it on social media that you can it's to the public now, you know what I'm saying. But I was forced to do that because even then, the results of when she first went missing to now it's no different. You know what I'm saying, so now, the only thing I can do is pray to God, put it publicly and hope God put the right people in position that may see her at the right time, or that may know something that can get Truth back to where she belonged.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, answer the question of were you trying to what was a part of your plan to keep Truth from seeing her mother at all?
Speaker 1: And just you and your family have her.
Speaker 6: Only so so that was never part of the plan, even in the midst of everything I was going through.
Speaker 5: It's not a soul on earth that would say different.
Speaker 6: That'll tell you, even when I was feeling how I was feeling towards what we had going on, I would still make sure Truth called them when Truth was with me. I would make sure Truth even if Truth wanted to be bothered or not. You're going to at least take the time to reach out to your mama, at least let her know you breathe and say what you're saying. If you want to get out the phone and play cool, you know what I'm saying. So I've always been very very serious to that point. But then it gets to a point where it gets scary, right because it's like now it's to a point that truths getting older, truths doing things that I'm not used to, and she's being She's being led and told things that can be heartbreaking to another parent. You know, the one thing about me I've never spoke negative to. I don't even really talk the truth about our mama.
Speaker 5: Pid.
Speaker 6: You know, other than you know you need to call it. You know you need to do this. Other than that, I keep it. I keep it separate, so you know, to have conversation with my baby. When my baby first come back and my baby tell me, well, it's because of you, I'm not gonna see my friends or my real family in LA and my mommy, And it's like, who told you that? One of them? Your daddy. I can fly if you want to see your friends. I beating the fool of you there. I flew them here, Like, don't let nobody tell you that. And you're real family. You got family in Houston and LA. So we got to get that out of your brain. It's no such thing or what's real family or what's more important family? Because your siblings are here, your brothers are here, they mean just as much to you as any other family you got so I'm real big on everything that I was going through. I still always spoke highly to where I don't put those type of things in my daughter head. But for the most part, it is just at this point it's scary.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 6: I never would have thought that me and truth both would have to be in therapy, you know what I'm saying, And when it gets to points like that, and you just experience the stuff that I experienced, and even seeing what she's going through now, my child is living pillar a post like she don't have she's not in school, she has no way to contact me even if she's going through it and need help. I can't even be the protect or provide cor So at that point it's like, hey, I gotta do what's best for my child, you know what I'm saying, And right now, what's best for my child is to get her here safely, get her in a stable environment, and get my daughter all the help she needs.
Speaker 2: Is really.
Speaker 3: It's touching, right, and it's real because you don't we don't speak about the issues.
Speaker 2: A lot of men, men.
Speaker 3: Like us, we don't talk about issues like this. We try to keep all of our stuff private. And you know, and like I said, I know you, and I know for you to take this step and be on social media with anything that's personal to you, it means that it's that serious, and it's so many and since you have done this, it's so many of my friends that go through the same thing that have been calling my phone like, Yo, I'm dealing with the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm trying to see my daughter. I'm trying to see my son, and she won't let me do this.
Speaker 3: And in a lot of times, the average individual says, fuck all that. You know, I'm not even I'm just you know what, the baby. This is too much stress. And and for me watching you understand how dedicated you are, just seeing you with your daughter, understanding how much you love that girl. You know what I'm saying, and and then going to of my comments, just listening to people, you know a lot of people, and it's such a it's such a double ledsed warl right, because if a woman was having the same issue, right, if a woman had put it and say, hey, the father took my son or my daughter, I haven't seen that, everybody would be like.
Speaker 2: No, that's crazy, we need to do this.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry for you, but just listening to some of the people saying, oh, well, she's good with her mother, don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: What are he trying to take the daughter from the mother?
Speaker 3: Fork And it's like, why you don't think, you know that the father has the same rights, Why you don't feel like the father has the same you know, good intentions for his child. And it's like we're able to see it. It's actually pulling back layers of just dysfunction and just false narratives that's been created within the world about how fathers feel about their children, because we kid just as much about our kids as the mother does, you know, although people don't want to believe that, but we really feel the same way.
Speaker 6: And I think the thing is man, And I was real big on I didn't want to make this a mother father thing. It is a lot of fathers that go through this. And you have great mothers, you have great mothers, you have great fathers, you have bs mothers and dead be fathers too, you know what I'm saying. And I think, honestly, man, I feel like God's using me for whichever way he had set for me, right because in my mind, I don't I didn't want this to the public. In my mind, it's you know how embarrassed and this is brouh I could bare the old conversations at times when I nice, as long as you been knowing me, ain't nobody ever seeing me cry. It's to the point now I can't stop it at times, you know, and I think God's using me to show people the human side of me, but also show people not to give up. Because it's some fathers out there that's classified dead beats that was just pushed to they limit. They don't have the resources the money to keep fighting. They just tap out. And even then I was still to tell them, hey, I'm not okay with that, because you don't need to tap out. Okay, it may you may not have the funds, you may not have the resources, but it's people out there that can give you, guys, and you just got to keep going through the the proper procedures because you have a lot of kids that end up in bad situations, whether it may be jail, death, anything that maybe would be in that situation that if they had access to the pan that's been alien that they moved around, they may gave them hope. Because a lot of kids you know, I take a lot of times they can get against the world. Man, my pop's here. He don't care for me. Nobody care for me. It's just about me and mine right now. And I can't fault them for that. But on the flip side, it's like, man, we got we got to we have to fight, and I feel like he using me to show, like, man, this man ain't stopping no matter what this is. He is gonna go till he gets his child back. And even after I get my child back, I'm gonna fight for lass. Well, we understand things need to be equal because some of the most hurtful stuff when it first happened, right was to hear them say, oh, well, you know that's a silver matter. We ain't getting involved, even if we was to catch the child with the parent they're not supposed to be in. We're not getting involved the child just with one of their parents. But what happens if they were one of their parents and something messed up, go wrong? You know what I'm saying, what you're gonna do. You're gonna tell them, oh, I'm so sorry that that that happened to your child.
Speaker 4: Well, let's be that something something messed up is going wrong. If a child is with a parent consistently or as consistent as possible for six years, the way that Truth has been with you, and all of a sudden they're gone. It's been months. They don't talk to you, can't have any communication with you. There has to be some storyline being told to this child about why there's no way that and we know, oh truth, Truth is like what happens to my dad?
Speaker 1: Where's my dad?
Speaker 4: And she's being told something to try to manage her not getting upset about it or whatever. Even if she is getting upset, that is called mental damaging. It is brainwashing, and it's mentally damaging. And by the time you get her back the work and I also have been a part of this. Every time Truth stayed away from you for long periods of time, when she came back, there was a lot of mental health support that you had to have to help her to get through trying to because she loves her mother, and she's supposed to love her mother.
Speaker 1: That's what she's supposed to love her mother. No one is taking that away.
Speaker 4: This conversation is about balancing that she also should have as much access to her father, who is a willing participant of the relationship as with her mother, and so to to have to choose between one parent is the worst thing that any parent can do to a child.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like to me because it's at some point when you.
Speaker 6: As a parent, when you recognize what has to be best for your child, even if it's something that you like or something you don't like, it have to be done, you know. And I feel like even in the situation now, nobody's why everybody may put opinions, nobody's thinking of what I'm gonna have to deal with, right, I don't know what's being told of my daughter. I don't know how she's gonna act when she first see me. I don't know how she's gonna feel with the fact of the circumstances of what her mother's dealing with. I don't know how it's gonna be for me to have a conversation with her. I don't know what that's gonna be when she's not picking up the phone calling her mama every day. Like nobody understands the hard part that's gonna have to be dealt with, Like my child gonna have to be in there for a long time just to get her focused, comfortable, and get her functioning in the right way. Right now, my child like this a new norm for her moving house to house like that. As even if she was doing that with me, I would say that's not right, you know what I'm saying, because I'm not thinking for truth at the moment.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking for myself.
Speaker 6: Even let's just say, right, let's just say I wasn't able to wrap, I wasn't able to do none of the things I was doing, and it was just bad on me. You know, I would out me. I would be willing to minus all the situation going on. I would be willing to let my child stay with the other parents to put her in a better situation if that's what it's going to be. And in this case, you know, with truth, she's stayed with You know, I've done everything right. That's how I ended up getting custody. And you know, I'm gonna risk my life before anybody touched, looked the wrong way or harm my child. So at the end of the day, it should be about truth. I was talking, and I was saying, people fail to realize the goal when you come up in the hood and you come up in the struggle is to get up, get out pool as many as you can.
Speaker 5: But I also make.
Speaker 6: It to where your children never have to experience what you do. If you look at most people these days, most of the most of their kids, most of the some of the most gangsters, dude street dudes, most of the folest rappers.
Speaker 5: They kids are squaze. Why because we work hard to get them away from My child should never know what that is to have to ask somebody, hey, can you get me something to eat or any of that, when when I work hard to make sure my child will be provided for, and I feel like right now, it's just heartbreaking because I don't know what my child is thinking.
Speaker 6: I don't know how she's feeling. I don't know what she's going through. I don't know where she's sleeping. I don't know if she on somebody count, somebody floor. I don't know if one of their relatives being mean to my child at the moment. I don't know if an adult may say something rude. I don't know if a child bullying my child. I don't know if my child start And I can go down a long list of everything that I think of, and then when you watch people and they like ah, but still she with the mother like. One thing I can say is her mother's never experienced going a month without being able to talk to a child. Imagine I and when you tally up the time of how long truth been taking away from me, it's well over a year and a half. She ain't experienced that. That's not fair to no paying, It's not you know. And I don't want to keep going in depth because I said and when I do introw, it's strictly the uplift other parents and to help find my child is not to diss her, you know what I'm saying. But we just were being transparent, like it's not okay. And to me, you know, you talk to me, y'all, try and get me out the room. Twenty and a half the time, I don't even want to leave my room.
Speaker 5: Now. I go out and I help people.
Speaker 6: And even when I'm helping people, people looking at me like, hey man, something ain't right with them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And it's not that it's something bad. They just can tell they feel my pain.
Speaker 6: But on the flip side, I can't even when I go outside, if I was the smile, I feel guilty because it's like, I don't even feel right smiling, knowing I don't even know who my baby is. I don't know what my baby's going through, none of that type stuff. And then if you go deeper, most teenagers, right, you got high school kids. A lot of kids be whether they get on drugs, they being depression, suicide of everything. So imagine me looking on social media and seeing my son like, man, I'm sick of this. I just want to be able to hug my sister one more time. Of course, my kids are strong and they you know, I'm not gonna ever let them follow victim to something like that.
Speaker 5: But the flip side is.
Speaker 6: What if they was in the wrong environment on their own they telling you how they feel.
Speaker 2: It's everything.
Speaker 4: Everybody is impacted. Everybody is impacted, friends, family, everybody's impacted. And Tray, I look forward to the work that you will do for five is because like my son, I've received a number of people who have reached out to.
Speaker 1: Say, you know, I'm going through this.
Speaker 4: We have another friend right now who has been using what is a smaller platform. He's just a regular guy, you know, that is trying to.
Speaker 1: Tell the courts people.
Speaker 4: Anybody who will listen that what is happening with his child is wrong, you know, is wrong, and it's a similar thing mom moves. Child is separated. Dad is flying back and forth, paying for all of this travel back and forth and having to deal with the ramifications of that, and he does not have the resources that you have. And so we've been hearing from people, and I think the work that you intend to do in terms of trying to look at what do we do legally and politically to help dads is where it's really like everything that we experience is not being done to us before us.
Speaker 1: So I hope that.
Speaker 4: You can receive that and use it as fuel to do really really important work. And you are the type of person who could do this work because the men who suffer in silence, people.
Speaker 1: Who are you know, dudes that are like the real dudes. Y'all know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I don't know y'all call them stand up dudes, but I don't know everybody's situation, So I can't call them stand up without knowing the details of what has happened. But I know that there are guys out here who definitely need help navigating their situations.
Speaker 1: And if they're wrong. They need to be told that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to say this one. You know, it's my hope. You know, I don't know exactly what we can actually do, you know, hopefully you know through our podcast that we could just spread awareness, you know, but ultimately I would like to see you and the mother just figure out how do we make the best situation for truth.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Ultimately I want to say this right and I tell people man like I'm learning, you know, with God's growth with a lot of things with me, and it's not easy with growing. At first, I was angry, bro, I just you know, I was just frustrated.
Speaker 5: To the max.
Speaker 6: But now you know what I do every day when I pray, I still pray for Mama. Whatever she's dealing with, He'll help her get through it. And once God feels the right time, then we'll start taking baby steps to try and figure it out. You know what I'm saying, Because again, I don't want my child to only be with one pin. But I am gonna protect my child and make sure everything that needs to be done for her is dumb for her, to make sure her will of being and stuff. Because you got to understand when a person it's called alienating when a person keeps a child away to start grooming a child and not be around you that way, or tell children certain things. That's more that can be more damaging than you physically beating a child too. All that damage goes in at once. So sometimes when people don't understand that that is a problem and that's things that they do and that they shouldn't do, you have to pray and hope that they can get help, you know, And once they get that proper help, we're gonna figure it out. Because one thing about me, I love my daughter. Anything my daughter wants, she gonna get. So if that's a constant ask for her in that time, we're gonna figure out the way to get it done. But it's gonna be done right this time. I went through this six long years. Nobody can imagine the pain I'd have been to war with with dudes my whole life. I didn't been through everything you could think of. Ain't nothing broke me the way this situation broke me, you know what I'm saying. And I'm just I'm getting to a point now where I could finally talk where I don't be crying all the time, and I'm getting there. I'm learning to have faith and know that my child won't be back to me one day. It's just on God's time. So I'm just working for it. I'm working to do everything I can, and I'm still gonna continue to do his work. When I get out the phone with y'all, I'm literally going to a school.
Speaker 5: You know what we did.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of kids which I didn't I realized, but I didn't realize. It's a lot of kids that only able to eat when they at school for lunch.
Speaker 5: They don't have nothing else at home.
Speaker 6: So me and the Rockets Foundation we went yesterday bought up majority of stuff at Kroger's and we took over a classroom and created a grocery store so them and their families can come shopping and then for the holidays they'll have food and other stuff.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I'm still gonna be doing the work, which I work hard. Even with my kids around, they take part in that. Like when I go do stuff, Truth be right there along directing me, telling me what I need to do, what she likes and what she don't like. So you know, it's just gonna be a process.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Only thing. The message that I want to get out there is one. If you see my baby, the proce them, don't bother the mama, don't do none of That's simply called nine one one or one of the agencies that can get me my child because we're just trying to find them. If you're a friend to a real friend, don't watch your friends crash out. You know right from wrong. Only thing I can ask you is put yourself in my shoes. What if that was your child? Would you want somebody to help you or would you want somebody to tell the person that took your child?
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what, this ain't right. I understand you hurt.
Speaker 6: I understand you may feel some way because it didn't go away this time. But at the end of the day, it's not about your feelings. It's about the best interests of the baby.
Speaker 4: That's it, you know. And I heard you, my son and what you said, And we do pray that the parents will be able to come together for the sake of truth and find a path to navigate through this. But I will say that if you are a friend who's out there listening and you know how to reach truth's mom or you're somehow in touch with her. The courts are a real problem because what happens with judges is that after a while they start saying, I don't really care what any of the parents have to say. Now I got a problem with you, you know, And that's what I think needs to be addressed, so that by the time they are able to they hit court again, they have worked things out, at least to the point where the courts might be like a little bit more conscious that. Okay, they look like they're trying to come together. But without that, I don't know what happens. Because it's a crime when you take a child and run, and so I just want all the people.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's such things breaking up.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's a such thing as kidnapping. That is a real thing. It is that like it doesn't matter which parent is. Like I've had people who gave me their stories and said that the father mayor came and got the child from school and they ain't seen their child in two or three years. Kidnapping, it's no way, it's no whey around it.
Speaker 1: Both parents. It is the law.
Speaker 4: The law I'm sure in all states but maybe the majority of states that you cannot even move out of the state with children without the other parent consenting to it. You cannot you can't get a passport for a child unless the other parent. Both parents can consent, or you have some kind of notarized documentation that shows that the parent is unable to be there sick or or incarceration or hasn't been around or whatever. There's rules that protect both parents. And so in this situation, again, I hope you get contacted and truth comes back to you without it having to go through the legal system. But right now that judge who made this decision is probably sitting there saying, people think, you know, I'm playing and I'm a judge, So what I say is what I say, and it didn't happen. And now there's that, there is that to deal with, and you know us, we don't like to go talk to the judge about nothing unless it's about why is hurting our people.
Speaker 6: And lastly, the thing that you know some of the people is trying to paint the narrative is, oh man, you want to get locked up, Like I don't think they really know what happens, Like if you take a child and you cross state lines, that's feed them.
Speaker 5: It don't matter who it is.
Speaker 6: Then, on top of that, when you go to playing with any type of court papers and them both courts converse with each other, that's going to be a problem. If a judge orders you to bring a child and you run, that's going to be a problem. So that part is out of my hands, you know what I'm saying. I can't do nothing about that. At the end of the day, I can't do nothing but focus on truth.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Trey. We appreciate you for joining us. We love you.
Speaker 2: We're here for you, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we know we both know trade and we know how selfless he is. And you know, even in his time, he's talking about how he's going to schools and feeding you know, kids who might not have food. And we've seen him during hurricane season still out there helping people and going to the hospitals visiting elderly people. He's always, you know, doing something that is a selfless act and helping other people. So to see him, a person who gives so much of himself, go through something like this is you know, it's kind of heartbreaking, you know, like I said, I wish that there's a reconciliation, you know, that they're able to co payment properly, because I you know, I'm none of us. He doesn't even want a child not to be with the mother, you know, he just wants to have access and be and know that his child is safe. You know, I'm just hoping that God sees fit to make all of this happen and make it right and make the best situation for truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And you know what I want to say that we I was getting ready to say, and I had to rethink while you were speaking my next words because I was gonna say, y'all don't always make the best decisions as men, and and and then I thought, we as humans don't always make the best decisions. And you know, I think that there's so many lessons to come from this, because so many times we have children because we.
Speaker 1: Like people or we you know, we're having a good time, we like.
Speaker 4: You, things happen, relationships or whatever happened, and then you know, you don't even know the type of visceral reaction that can come from breaking up or not being together or not whatever whatever issues. I'm not it's not my place, nor do I care to try to debate the specifics of relationships, but it is a lesson that we do have to monitor, how know we what we choose to get ourselves involved with. This is for women and for men, right because when it's all, when the shit all hits the fan, you look back and you may or may not have even seen the signs. You might not have You may have missed the signs because you didn't even really know the person you were dealing with, or you might have been with a person and you didn't know them and you didn't see the signs because you didn't choose to at the time, And then here we are living a nightmare. So I think that's a big lesson that comes out of all of this, all of these situations. And I pray, I pray so much that this sister will show up with this baby and that the courts will be lenient on her because they know that she's dealing with the stress of the mental health is real and the shit that we as women deal with. Sometimes we step out of our right mind when we're dealing with pain or hurt from a relationship.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just the truth, and I pray that they will see that and understand it. And really, more so than condemning or sending her to jail or whatever, I pray that they will send her and force her to make sure she's having her mental health dealt with so that she could be at peace with herself, with truth, with with.
Speaker 1: Whoever and whatever, and hopefully one day would.
Speaker 2: Train from your mouth to God's e.
Speaker 4: Because nobody's perfect. Men don't be being perfect, that's all. I don't care. I don't care how many people y'all feed. I don't care how many things y'all do, where you go whatever. I don't care y'all quote and quote high value men. Y'all a mess. So that's that's right there.
Speaker 3: I'm get into the high men because that's a whole nother thing that y'all got going on the internet. I don't even engage in them conversations. I just know who I am, and that's just what that is, and that brings me to my I don't get you know, it's you know, we've been in this political season.
Speaker 2: We're just getting over this election.
Speaker 3: You know, people feel how they feel about the candidates this and that, you know, and I'm always critical about everybody. I've always said, listen, I don't have any party. I'm I'm loyal to my agenda. I'm one to black people. I want to see black people being the best position possible, you know, and I want the issues that are going to affect black people to be highlighted. I want people to be in positions of power that can change, you know, the issues that affect black people.
Speaker 2: I want to see black people in a position power. So I've been.
Speaker 3: Adamant about that, you know, as it looks right now, pretty much most of those things, in my opinion, I have come from the Democratic Party, so I tend to lean and speak about a lot of Democrats in a positive manner, and I still called them out. And this is one of the times when we called them out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Last week I spoke about Joe Biden granted partons and clemency to over fifteen hundred people thirty nine you know, on pardons and over fifteen hundred clemencies, which broke the record for one day. And you know, I thought that was something positive that a lot of people that have been incarcerated unfairly, you know, especially for my communities, and we know, if they've ben fifteen hundred people released, there's a good chunk of them that come from you know, our communities that are black and you know Latino that come from marginalized communities.
Speaker 2: So that was something that I wanted to highlight and congratulate.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, Joe, you know, but this new part that I found out that he gave to the Cash for Kids.
Speaker 2: Judge, Now it was like, what, like, how did this even happen?
Speaker 3: Like, explain to me how a president gives a judge of pardon who was convicted of giving sending kids to detention centers in jails in exchange for cash, Like.
Speaker 2: How do you justify that? What is the mind state that even comes with a situation like that? I just I just didn't get it.
Speaker 3: I just didn't understand, you know, and I had to call it out because in all honesty and fanness, it's some shit that went against what it is that I represent, you know, it went against my moral compass, and I'm and there's so many other people. You know, we have per Russian who's trying to come home and shouldn't be in jail. You know, we have brothers who I know, my friends who've been in jail for doing life, that's still doing life for drug you know, for drug convictions, and they're sitting up in jail with life sentences and you you pardon the man who is you know, found guilty of giving kids jail sentences in exchange for cash. Come on joke, like like like who's who's authorizing this, Who's in the sitting there and saying, yeah, this makes sense, sign this one.
Speaker 2: What's the sense?
Speaker 4: Pardons and clemency and all of that. Advocacy relationships are a big part of it. There's some part of it that is about categories. So for instance, Obama wanted to do something massive around uh, nonviolent drug offenders. Right, So he was attempting to do a big massive sweep of like letting people out, get granting them pardons and clemency right as he was getting ready to leave office, and the Republicans would not allow him to sort of like change rules because you kind of got to do it one body individually, sign individuals. It's kind of like very small groupings. It's very small and very tedious, and he wanted to like.
Speaker 2: Just you literally have to sign each one of them.
Speaker 4: Literally, So he wanted to do like some type of mass pardon and that that didn't work out. But it's also about relationships. Is who knows who that can talk to somebody. And the thing for me is like Joe Biden has never been our savior.
Speaker 1: We never thought so.
Speaker 4: Most cases, people just didn't want Trump the president, and that's why they voted for Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Certainly that was my situation. And when he's done things like.
Speaker 4: College debt forgiveness and things like that, I've said, you know what, this is good joke, keep going this what we need, you know, and other things that he's done. The Supreme Court justices, the judges on the bench, on the federal courts, his Department of Justice was extremely progressive in terms of addressing the issues of police violence and civil rights abuses in different municipalities. Just got a consent decree in Louisville, Kentucky, where the Department of Justice found that in the wake of Breonna Taylor, that they had been violating the civil rights of the citizens of Louisville, and people fought and organized to get that consent decree signed by the mayor there in.
Speaker 1: The city of Louisville.
Speaker 4: And to his credit, he has said, even when the new administration comes in, which we know that the new administration's position is more police community, more safety for police. You know, these standards that we are attempting to set, they don't believe it them at all for the most part. And this mayor has said, I would still keep the consent decree and continue to work on the issues that the Department of Justice they're findings about the issues within their police department. And so again we speak on that. You know, I have also not so much praise, but I've highlighted the administrations work around gun violence and making sure that smaller grassroots organizations get the resources that they need, and that cities get the resources it needs to distribute for smaller grassroots groups to do the work of ending gun violence in our communities or at least reducing it significantly.
Speaker 1: So there are things that I can speak to.
Speaker 4: And as it relates to this particular situation, it's wrong, period. There's nothing else to be said about it. It's actually discussed. And what is further discussing is the genocide.
Speaker 1: That UH that.
Speaker 4: UH President Biden and the Biden Harris administration has been supplying, paying for funding. And so when you think about that, the genocide, the cash for kids, the desire to give police more money, not to actually balance the budgets and take money from police departments to put it into things like mental health and housing and and food securities. You know, these this, these are things that we have an issue with. And I just want to say to all the people who are out there who want to use this opportunity to say, oh, my son, you you how could you look at how you support and.
Speaker 1: Uh uh Joe.
Speaker 4: Biden and you support him over here, but now you want to be upset with him.
Speaker 1: Oh you you know, pick a side.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, because the Democrats ain't no good and that's why you shouldn't be with them ever, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Some of these the same.
Speaker 4: People that think that Jordan Nearly's murderer, Daniel Penny right, that he should never have been at a football game, a football game with the president elect and the vice president elect being celebrated after he murdered somebody for yelling and for being agitated and hungry and thirsty as he said on the train. They don't like that. They like, I don't think he should have done that. So if it's okay with you that your racist as president does those types of things to show his racism, and you could still support him because he might bring down the prices of eggs and bread, and you think when he already undersaid he might.
Speaker 1: Not even be able to do that.
Speaker 4: And somehow you believe that being close to him, as a white man who supposedly has money, it might make you a part of the Handmaid's Hell family. You can accept that, So then you should just be okay with the fact that sometimes we like Joe Biden's decisions and sometimes we don't.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's what it is like. I I try to tell.
Speaker 3: People, these are not I don't have no allegiance to any of these people. These you know, I'm looking at a situation. I'm saying who I think is the best person, who fits my morals, who fits the things that I stand for most, And even though none of them completely mirror who I am as a man, I know that Trump is just way further away from what it is that I see a man than Trump then than body is. But I'm gonna call Biden out. I'm gonna call anybody out because that's the reality what it is. Because I'm gonna speak truth to power. I don't drink the kool aid. You know, the reality of what it is with me is if I see something wrong, I can say it because I don't care about I'm not I'm not part of no no Maga cult.
Speaker 2: I'm not part of no cult.
Speaker 3: There's nothing about Joe Biden that makes me feel like I gotta defend him. If he do some bullshit, I'm say is bullshit. When he does some good shit, i'm gonna say, Okay, that's what I'm talking about. That's the reason why I did this. When you do some shit like this, I'm gonna say it's the worst shit ever. And you know, and and I created a song called none of these Presidents represent Me because they actually don't represent me. They actually represent the United States of America. And unfortunately, I mean fortunately, you know, I have to live here. You know, I love America, and I'm happy to be here. But one of these people are going to run this country. And we see who's running now. So for now, while Joe Biden is still in the office, as he makes whatever transitions, and you know, whatever decisions he makes, I'm gonna say, either they're good or they're bad, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna speak on it. And then when Trump gets in.
Speaker 3: Office, and if he does some good shit ever, Okay, Trump did some good ship it is it is my best. It would make me feel so good if I'm wrong about Trump. If Trump gets in the White House and he do all the shit, he can stop the genocide, he can bring the economy back, he can stop war, he can actually to increase race, you know, on relations in America.
Speaker 2: He could stop police from killed.
Speaker 3: If he could do all of that ship that y'all said, I would be I would be elated.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that he's ever said or done that makes me believe that he could do that. But I would be elated if he could do that. You think I want to sit in the country that's fucked up? You think I want to watch somebody destroy a country where I live at Hell?
Speaker 1: No, So I'm rooting for.
Speaker 2: I want to see him when.
Speaker 3: I just don't see how with the with the strategy, in the mindset he has. But listen, I'm all for And if he when and when and if he does something positive, I'm gonna say he did some positive and that's that and that's that on that and.
Speaker 2: Now that brings us to the end of another episode.
Speaker 3: Shut out to our brother Trade the truth, you know, hopefully you know, he's reconciled with his daughter soon. You know, God, we pray, we send him prayers up to you that you can fix this situation. You know, speak to the mother's hard. You know, I know Trey is hurt because I know Trade for a long time, and I know how strong he is, you know, and just to see him in this level of turmoil and confusion and just pain, you know, I don't I know that it's really bothering him and it's hurting him. So, you know, we wish that this situation gets fixed as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: If you have any information, like you.
Speaker 3: Said, don't approach them, don't try to be take matters in your hands, just you know, reach out to the authorities man, and hopefully they can fix this situation, you know. Shout out to all our followers. Make sure that you continue to support us the number one podcast. We love the support that you give us. Hit us up, let us know who you want us to talk to, Let us know how much you love us. Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel TMI Show PC.
Speaker 2: Please subscribe.
Speaker 3: We need all the subscribers so you can see the visual video version of our show. We love you continue to support us. I'm not gonna always be right.
Speaker 2: Tamika D. Malories and I could always be wrong, but.
Speaker 3: We will both always you know what I mean, Always be on that day.
Speaker 2: That's how we