Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. A half hour from now. Tianna Desher is joining us to talk a little economic stuff. We'll get the emails in ten minutes, and that there's so much stuff to get to still in the show. But you know what time it is. It's the start of hour two on a Monday, and that means it's Medal of Honor Monday time. Every Monday we do the exact same thing. Just take a Medal of Honor citation and read it. Maybe talk a little bit about the circumstances and battle and whatnot, but just read it. Remembering heroes is important for a country. Every country on Earth has known that we don't do it enough. Well, I don't do it enough. We should be talking about these men and their deeds, holding them up in front of the next generation. And remember you can email your love, hate and death threats, and you can email a better of honor citations you like or have some relation to, or something like that like this. When this guy said, hey, Jarhead, and I say that with the utmost respect, I couldn't find this guy's name on your website. At five foot five, one hundred and forty pounds, he laughed at a German officer who put his machine guns muzzle into funks that's his name stomach, and then took his Thompson off his shoulder and directed four guys who were about to be executed to grab guns and help. Then killed more than half of the ninety Germans around him. It's a good stories. What in the world did he do well? Without further ado, let's read the Battle of Honor citation for a Leonard Alfred Funk, Junior. He was twenty nine at the time, born in Braddock Township, Pennsylvania, and this took place of World War two in Belgium.
Speaker 1: Honoring those who went above and beyond its Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 2: He distinguished himself by gallant, intrepid actions against the enemy. After advancing fifteen miles in a driving snowstorm, the American force prepared to attack through waste deep drifts. The company executive officer became a casualty, and First Sergeant Funk immediately assumed his duties, forming headquarters soldiers into a combat unit for an assault in the face of direct artillery shelling and harassing fire from the right flank. Under his skillful and courageous leadership, this miscellaneous group and the third platoon attacked fifteen houses, cleared them, and took thirty prisoners without suffering a casualty. The fierce drive of Company C quickly overran holds time. That's that's where it took place, Belgium, netting some eighty prisoners who were placed under a four man guard all that could be spared. While the rest of the under strength unit went about mopping up isolated points of resistance. An enemy patrol by means of a ruse succeeded in capturing the guards and freeing the prisoners, and had begun preparations to attack C Company from the rear. When First Sergeant Funk walked around the building and into their midst he was ordered to surrender by a German officer, who pushed a machine pistol into his stomach. Although overwhelmingly outnumbered and facing almost certain death, First Sergeant Funk, pretending to comply with the order, began slowly to unsling his submachine gun from his shoulder, and then, with lefe motion, brought the muzzle into line and riddled the German officer. He turned upon the other Germans, firing and shouting to the other Americans to seize the enemy's weapons. In the ensuing fight, twenty one Germans were killed, many wounded, and the remainder captured. First Sergeant Funk's bold action and heroic disregard for his own safety were directly responsible for the recapture of a vastly superior enemy force, which, if allowed to remain free, could have taken the widespread units of company see by surprise, it endangered the entire attack plan. Not too shabby, right, And this one's not a medal of honor. But someone emailed it in and Jewish producer Chris asked me if I wanted to read it, And I know this guy's story, so I did want to read it. Here it is Cyril Richard Rick Rescorla. He was born in Cornwall, England in nineteen thirty nine. He immigrated to the United States in the early nineteen sixties and joined the Active Army, became a second platoon leader of the seventh Cavalry, went to Vietnam, became a battlefield legend in the Battle of I Drang Valley. You saw that in the movie We Were Soldiers. Maybe you read the book We Were Soldiers Once and Young. Either way, that's a great movie. OCS Hall of Fame inductee, Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. There's a statue of him, this guy says in Fort Benning. However, as a civilian working in private security in South Tower number two of the World Trade Center on nine to eleven, he successfully evacuated the two thousand, six hundred and ninety four employees that he was paid to protect. That's why almost nobody from Morgan Stanley d it was because of this man. The port authority squawk box came alive that day and told everybody in Tower two that the plane that hit Tower one was an accident. Please remain at your desks. But Rick said, no, it's not exactly what he said, and started his evacuation immediately. And good thing, because twenty to forty minutes later United Airlines Flight one seventy five hit the tower his people were in. By that time, he had seventy percent of his people out. He got all his people out, but true to his nature, he went back in knowing there were more people in and shortly after the tower collapsed on him. I have known this story for a long time. Many people know this story. He even called his wife, who he dearly loved, at some point in it. If I remember the story right, At some point he called her and without trying to freak out, toldal goodbye. You know it? Just what a stup right, you know what. It's a man who deserves some taps rest in peace. Man gen Z embraces high risk gambling as economic future darkens, survey finds I've not got to read you all the nerdy details about this percentage or that percentage. But what's happening is the younger generations. They're not socking any money away, they're gambling it instead. I just want to warn you it's not a look. I'm not gonna be your dad, I swear. And I've gambled before. I told you before the story of young Jesse with a fake I d walking into Las Vegas as a young marine with six hundred dollars in my name, had never gambled in my life and walked out of Las Vegas without any money none. I will never forget that feeling as long as I live. But I've gambled since then, not a lot. It's not something I'll do. But once a year I'll throw ten bucks on a game or aub and I every now and then. We're never in these places. But if we're in a place that has blackjack, like when we went to New Orleans there was blackjack, we'll sit down, throw a hundred bucks in there and see what we can do with it, and then when it's done, we leave. So look, I'm not again, not trying to be your priest here, not talking down to anybody. I'm just going to give you this warning. I have had many friends who have walked down this gambling road, and it does not end well. It does not end well. It because here's the thing about gambling. Almost without exception, I say almost because a guy like Elon Musk or someone like that could pull it off, but almost without exception, you can't find a limit on how much you can gamble. You get more money coming in, the bets just get bigger. You know, right now, maybe you're listening to me, maybe you're doing a degenerate Corey sports gambling or something like that, and maybe it's you know, low scale like Corey does it's five bucks today, twenty bucks tomorrow. You get promoted at work, it's five hundred bucks soon. You haven't put any money away at all. I'm not telling you don't bet twenty bucks with your buddy on a football game. I'm not. I'm really really not. I'm warning you, though, you can walk down this gambling path. It's as damaging as drugs, as alcoholism. It blow up families. I've seen it. I've seen it blow up my friend's families before. They couldn't stay away from the tables, and she got tired of not being able to pay the bills because he was blowing all their money. Just be careful, okay, be careful, and if you can't control your vices, cut them off. If you can't keep at twenty bucks for a couple of games, cut yourself off completely. If you can, fine whatever, have a good time. But that's all I'm gonna say. All Right, we still have to get to these communists saying stealing, stealing shouldn't be illegal. That's going to be apparently a new thing they do. We have to get to emails. They're foreigners killing people on the road a lot before we get to that. I want to get to this with you. I'm going to talk about saving money. I know that there are a bunch of reasons to switch to Pure Talk. All the best reasons to switch to Pure Talk, by the way, One you don't give up coverage. Two, it's the patriotic company that hires Americans. We just talked about Vietnam veterans. The guy who runs pure Talk is a Vietnam veteran. We love all that. Okay, well, that's great. It's also a fraction of the cost of the big guys, a fraction of the cost. When I switched from T Mobile, we had four lines. Our bill got cut in half, and the switches easy. It takes nothing. All you have to do is pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Ten minutes on the phone speaking to an American. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. We just did Medal of Honor Monday. Remember you can email the show jesseat jessekellyshow dot com, your love, your hate, your death threats. I'm gonna get to that in a second. Remember that Tiana Drescher is gonna join us about ten minutes from now. I'm gonna talk about some economic things. She's real sharp on that. Where are we at, where are we going? What's the good, what's the bad. She'll give it to us. Let's do some of those emails now. Dear mister Tall, I have a major problem. My older brother, whom I I love dearly, has become my liberal aunt Peggy. He sends me leftist boloney, some of it incredibly vile accusations against mister Trump, and will not listen to anything I send him. So I have told him I will no longer respond to his political posts. He lives in Seattle, and he said, yep, that's the problem. And I live in glorious free Florida. I cannot block him. He's seventy eight, and he stays in contact with my old other older brothers, so I can know what's going on. Any advice, well, One, you don't ever need to stop loving your brother. Two. I sat down and talked to somebody. I had breakfast with somebody recently. I won't get into it, but older guy and I was seeking some counsel on something, as we all need to seek out counsel from time to time. And it was about this person in my life who I love, but it's really bad right now. And he said, listen, you always want to love him, you will always love him, but not everybody in your life, even the ones you love, deserve to sit down at your table. If your brother will not respect your wishes and stop sending you these things, cut him off. Cut him off.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I suspect he will respect your wishes because you say you love him. I'm assuming he loves you. But that's an easy request. The problem is this, and I'm sorry because I know what's your brother, and I know this kind of stuff hurts. Remember that communism is deeply, deeply evil, and the reason so many of these people can't turn it off is these are demonic impulses they can't control. I've told you about the one couple in particular I can think of in my neighborhood. When I first moved to my neighborhood. Gosh, I don't know how long ago, ten years ago something. When I first moved to my neighborhood, there was one Democrat couple in the neighborhood. They used to show up at all the neighborhood events. You know, the kids would get a water slide, or we'd have a cornhole tournament or something like that. They haven't been invited to any events in years years. Why they could not control themselves when they showed up at the event. Everyone else wanted to talk about kids in life and cars in college and everything else under the sun. And they'd show up screaming about Donald Trump and immediate just they couldn't. They couldn't control it, even when we would tell them, Because it got to the point where people would tell them, man, I don't want to talk about that. It's Sunday. We just got back from church. Everyone's relaxed, I don't want to talk. People would practically beg them to stop. They could not stop, so they got cut off. You know what happened, Parties were a lot better. They were. If you have somebody in your life who cannot control their demonic impulses, you've got to cut them off. Doesn't mean you stop loving them, doesn't mean you're not ready at any moment to welcome them back. I certainly am any moment. You've got to cut him off for your own sake. Jesse knowing your friendship with Don Junior, why haven't you had President Trump on your show? I'm sure he and his staff listen to your show, but it would be a great opportunity to tell him directly yours and our concerns. I'm sure Don Junior can arrange it. Plus the hate listeners heads will explode. That will be great in and of itself, just the thoughts as I can say his name, His name is Steve. Okay, so yeah, I do know Don Junior. Why haven't I hit him up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hook me up with your dad? Well, couple things first. You know that I like Trump. I do, But you also are aware that I'm willing to be critical when I dislike something. I know because I get your angry emails about it. But I'm never going to stop when I dislike something from JD. Vance. I'm going to be critical. When I dislike something, I'm going to be critical of it. And I worry that it would make me hypocritical if I then beg to have him on my show. You know me in the fellas, we were invited actually to the White House. Remember to broadcast from the White House. Hey, you can come with this big event where people could go broadcast in the White House, and Chris really wanted to go because it would be pretty cool, right. I didn't feel right about it, so I said, no, it didn't feel right to me. Is I hope that? I hope that makes sense? That's one two. You know what I don't like to do. Well, let me put it this way, Donald Trump Junior, do you have any idea how many people in and around his life have tried to use him to it's some kind of an audience with his father. You have any idea? It's got to be endless. Hey, can you tell your dad? Hey? Will you tell your dad? Hey, I'd love to talk to your dad. Hey, can I do? It has to be twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. He's got to be fighting people off who are trying to use their access to him to get access to the most powerful person on the planet. I can't participate in that. I can't be part of that. How am I supposed to? How am I supposed I would never I would never dream of it, just for how gross that would feel doing it. All right, I'm not saying we'll never have Donald Trump on the show. And honestly, if his people reached out. What am I gonna say no to the freaking president of the United States of America. No, obviously he can come on. It's fine his airwife go ahead. But now I'm not gonna ask his son. All right, Tianna Tiana Low Dresser, Sorry, she got married. We're gonna ask her some economic things next.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. I mean I say that, but Tiana's probably about to just dump all over the whole thing because you know, Washington Examiner economics columnists. So she's gonna tell us just how bad things are. Joining me now, my friend, Tianna Dresser, Tiana, the economy. I keep seeing stock market records in stock market records, and then I see jobless and jobless and jobless. What's reality?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, the economy is a fall of contradictions right now. So it's true, equities are trading at all time highs and we very much have a gross powered economy, right it's all AI. American manufacturing is back, and it's because of the data centers, you know, like the biggest myth that's said that the Chinese are doing pretty well a thing. The centers, they're taking your water. No, they aren't. The whole reason why the economy is Jane as wells is is because of AI and these data centers and these hyperscalers. On the other hand, inflation is still a problem. Iran war is still walking up some supply. And the biggest, the biggest milestone that you and I can look forward tough hitting is we're on the cost of the national debt hitting forty trillion dollars and the bond markets are throwing an absolute fit. We ought we have reached the point of unsustainability in terms of the deficit explosion, and now it's becoming much more expensive to finance our national debt and Jesse. You know why this matters to you and me because that is what determines how much you pay for your mortgage. The thirty year fixed mortgage is just downstream of how much investors pay for treasure elite for treasure yields.
Speaker 2: Sianna. Again, we're speaking with Tiana Dasher, who's making us a lot smarter economically. Let's let's do a little one oh one stuff talk about this bond market. A lot of people don't understand what these things are because they didn't go to usc explain.
Speaker 3: Okay, so last month the federal government spent four hundred spent four hundred billion dollars more than it took in. So how does it get that money? It doesn't just appear out of thin air, right. Instead, they have to sell IOUSE in the open market, and they can choose the links of the IOUs. They could do thirty year IOUs, ten year IOUs. But obviously the longer the IOU, the higher an interest rate you have to pay out. So last week, one of the Treasury auctions for these long term IOUs it was the highest interest rate in twenty five years. So what that's saying that investors do not trust the United States government's ability to pay back bet and so what happens from there? Banks when they're setting mortgage y are pretty much just looking at the thirty year Treasury. So when you see the lines of oh, mortgage rates are going back up. This is why. Because Washington spends too much money and just you and I both have You and I both are loan voices calling out to the void, talking about things like entitlement reform, things like raising the Social Security age, things like touching Medicare, Medicaid. And remember how when one big beautiful bill is being passed, everyone's like, oh, we're slashing medicaid spending. We wish we were splashing we wish we were slashing medicaid spending, but we weren't, just relative to what the projection was, which was even more insane than it is right now. And so that is why. Basically, it's because the government has to keep on taking out new debt. It needs new dollars. Not only is it increasing the interest rates you pay on everything, but especially mortgages, also you know, to a lesser extent credit card bills, auto loans, whatever. But also it's sprouding out the investment that should be going to other places. Every dollar that's going to the federal government is not going to a hyperscaler, it's not going to do private businessess.
Speaker 2: Tianna. Okay, So walk me through this. If if seventy five percent roughly of our budget is the military, Medicare, Medicaid, social Security, and that's rough. But if roughly seventy five percent of our budget is that and those programs really can't be touched. I mean, it doesn't look like there's any intention to touch them. Then is there anything I hate to even ask it in that twenty five percent we could maybe start getting rid of I mean.
Speaker 3: Not really. And this is why, you know, when Republicans went after USAID, it was a good thing to do to clean house because there was a lot of USAID that was just going to George Soros projects and you know, trans bottom all and kids and all that. But it didn't really make a debt in terms of the debt, right, so really all it I mean, and also you mentioned defense, Defense is barely part of it, right. We spend less than a trillion dollars on defense. We spend you know, four point five trillion on that mandatory spending, which are entitlements so like, and as a share of GDP, we spend less on defense now than we have in you know, twenty years. So that's actually a big problem, and it's why Trump wants to increase military spending. And ultimately, the only way this gets rectified is is either you you elect to reform Social Security and Medicare or you wait until both programs hit insolvency come twenty thirty two or twenty thirty one, when Social Security becomes insolvent automatically. The way the law was written, there's a twenty four percent across the board benefit cut for every single Social Security recipient. So so the cut's coming whether or not people want it. It's just a matter of will we be forced into it or will be left to do it the nicer way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you and I both know that there's not nobody in the has the guts inside Washington, DC to touch those at all. So I just want to clarify what you just said, because I can see how many people are sitting up in their chairs. People on Social Security are about to have a twenty four percent reduction in their check in the year twenty thirty two.
Speaker 3: Yes, so whoever is president next after Trump, after this term, we'll be holding the ball and we'll have to figure out, Okay, how are you going to do it? And uncapped the payroll tax is not an option. It is not an option because if you want these zoomers who already cannot afford homes already know they are not going to ever receive a diamond Social Security. If you say, not only do you need to pay into the current system, but we are going to increase your payroll taxes to fund the wealthiest gender generation history. They will riot.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Gianna, Let's focus on something that I think is positive. You mentioned AI and data centers. They're driving job growth right now, at least some kind of job growth. For who where are those jobs going? What is this?
Speaker 3: I mean? Right now, the biggest push is manufacturing. You've seen white collar jobs are incorporating AI. Right. AI is a helpful research tool, helpful schedule organizing. I know AI helps I do my own writing, I do my own research, but AI helps me organize everything else, right, So I get so much more done now than I did a year ago, even with you know, newborn at home whatever. But really, the bulk of the BAI job growth right now are in these new data centers and in these chips manufacturers, and those are I mean, they are manufacturing job that's just a different esthetic.
Speaker 2: So it's not the steel mill, but that's the.
Speaker 3: New steel mill exactly. This is the new steel mil and I guarantee you it's a lot more comfortable than the old steel mills that our grandfather's worked at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. All right, Well, can you help me explain why all the concern then about these data centers, because there have to be some impacts on the community where they're building them.
Speaker 3: I mean the data centers. So Louden County is the wealthiest county in America, it also has the highest number of data centers. And part of the way that they've been able to keep property taxes here really low and Lodden County is because of the data centers. The data centers contribute something I think it's like forty percent of the local property tax revenue. So they bring in a bunch of money, They bring in new jobs. Honestly, Jesse, so much of the negativities here in data centers. It is a foreign disinformation campaign because the Chinese don't want us to have them. It is a foreign off And you just also have your boilerplate socialists like Bernie Sanders who hate economic growth because they'd rather have everyone be poor and equal. Then you know, some people get wealthier, more puckly than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God forbid, Tianna, Thank you so much. That was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Just a little education is all I needed. Go be with that baby. Congratulations by the way, and have a good one, all right, there's some emails next.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. Member. You can email us your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Todd Blanche talked today.
Speaker 4: From the committee, and we're handling that case like as every American should expect, which is where we're looking at it, and we're going to do everything we can. If it needs an investigation and it should be investigated, we will will absolutely do that. We can't obviously comment. I know you're not asking me to on ongoing investigations, but but yes, we did get the referral from from the Senate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Fauci after all that, I plead the fifth stuff he did get referred to the DOJ. Not trying to get your hopes up, as I say over and over and over again, but that's one of those steps that's necessary if anything's going to happen. So maybe there's something there. Also, I did get a big old hoot out of this one. He was on Meet the Press with NBC Kristen Welker. This is how went can you pledge that the Justice Department will always act independently of the White House. I'll start it again and I'll play his answer. But remember this, always remember the communist believes that everything should only work on behalf of the revolution. He believes the law should protect and support the revolution. Cops protect support the revolution, presidents protect support the revolution, the media, the revolution, universities, Hollywood, the universities. In his mind, that is the only thing that is just in fair, that everything work on behalf of the revolution. And if one thing, one thing stops working on behalf of the revolution, the communists will freak out and say, this is not fair, this is not fair. There are three branches of government, three legislative, the judicial, and the executive. Three. The office of the Attorney General falls under the executive branch. There is no fourth, separate branch. There's no separate doj. The Attorney General serves at the behest of the President of the United States of America, and the President of the United States of America has every right to pressure his attorney general to prosecute certain crimes he wants prosecuted. Don't believe me. JFK got his head blown off because of all this, he told it. Sorry, Chris, what he told his brother, go after the mob. Mob didn't take too kind of to if you subscribe to that theory, which I do. I'm not saying everybody does. But presidents tell their ags go after this, go after that, go after drugs, go after go after human trafficking, go after Presidents do that all the time. Now, what's Kristin Wilker's problem. Why's she demanding this pledge from Todd Blanche Well, you see, you'll notice she never asked that question of Merrick Garland. Why Because the Biden White House, the pull Up Bureau, who ran the Biden White House, they just sent the DOJ after their political opponents. It wasn't like they picked and choose which crime they wanted him to go after. No, no, no, no no. And I've talked to Ed Martin who currently he's at the DOJ. I talked Ed Martin about this. He said it in no uncertain terms because he's seen the memos. It came right from the White House, go after our political opponents. It was the directive from the Democrats, and Kristin Welker she didn't see that as unfair. She saw that as the only appropriate use of the DOJ For a communist the DOJ is the sword of the communist revolution and should arrest opponents to the revolution. So when they get somebody who's not doing that, then he gets questioning. Then he gets questioning like this, Have you pledged that the Justice Department will always act independently of the White House?
Speaker 4: Well, that's there's a big difference between saying we will be we will always do our job and investigate any case and act independently of the White House. No, I'm not going to pledge that, and no Attorney general should ever pledge that the president. I mean if I were to pledge I will be independent of.
Speaker 3: The White House.
Speaker 4: What that means is that if President Trump says I want the Department of Justice to go after every violent criminal in this country, which is what he has said, what you're saying to me is I just said, no, sir, I'm not going to do it. So I will act with integrity. Our prosecutors well act with integrity. We will prosecute without fear or any sort of favor. And that's exactly what we've been doing. And that's what every Department of Justice should do.
Speaker 2: That sounds great, to you, and it sounds great to me. Understand that to a communist like Kristin Wilker, that sounds like an outrage. That sounds like an outrage. That's why she asked the question. I think it's an outrage that you're still living with pain. I think it's outrageous. I think it's outrageous that you've just accepted that that thing on you that hurts is going to hurt all the time. Don't accept it without giving one more thing a try, one more thing, relief Factor, Give Relief Factor a try. Go look up the reviews of relief Factor. Go listen to the testimonials of people who take Relief Factor. It has changed people's freaking lives. And you're sitting over there rubbing your knee, complaining about your back, talking about how bad your hands hurt. It's a supplement, a drug free supplement. Three weeks of it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Just try it. One eight hundred the number four relief or Relief Factor dot com. One eight hundred the number four relief or Relief Factor dot com. Jesse, I wanted to call. I wanted just to call your attention to two recent articles that give some interesting perspectives on your long held thoughts on communism within our institutions. From a recent opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal about how universities helped turn our turn socialists, and I couple it with the recent announcement from the University of Michigan saying they don't intend and to issue grades for freshmen. Well, for one, a low rent, pathetic junior college like the University of Michigan, of course they're going to what Chris, of course they're going to be doing outrageous things you would never dream, You would never, You would never in a million years hear about that from an illustrious university like the Ohio State University, A low rent juco like Michigan. Yes, Ohio State. No, it's basically Harvard is what Ohio State is. That's one. Two. On a more serious note, it's not an accident that every poll shows the longer you spent on college campus, the more socialists you get. The most communist people in the country. Are people getting master's degrees and PhDs? Why is that they've been in the communist incubator for the longest time. The university system of the United States of America has stopped being something that trains and equips our next leaders, and it has started becoming the enemy of the state. It is. There's no other way to look at it. And when we think about sending our children to universities, colleges, and I'm not saying don't, I might have one of mine end up there too. I don't know. I don't think so right now, but you never know. We had better be really, really careful where we send a Jaden and Braden, because we have to understand that's the enemy. That is the enemy, and that's where you go lose your daughter. I'll tell you that, that's where you lose your daughter. Oh not her, I raised her right. Oh yeah. Wait till her and all her friends get a hold of her way to that university and all her friends there get a hold of her, she's gonna be shaving her head. She'd be lesbian before you know it, Mark my words. We still have another hour on that Sunnay note, hang on