Speaker 1: Have we started, Yes, but I gotta you don't even get chat.
Speaker 2: We don't mean use that in a one what's this? Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Charlie XCX is gonna come at us, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a minute since we've done one of these Andrews.
Speaker 1: Yay. We got to figure out how to make them more frequent because they're so fun, and now that we're on the Elvivestram podcast network, I can really see our rating skyrocket. Yeah, so we should really be providing more content.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: If I was chaperowning this show, I would tell them to do more content, because that's what I tell every other show to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, people do like us too, and I don't understand why. It's probably just the dynamic between the two of us. Yeah, yeah, because we kind of hate slash love each other. I need a haircut. I think I'm gonna go today.
Speaker 1: I'm getting my haircut today, right, I don't you know? It's kind of the in between now, Yeah? Same.
Speaker 2: I sometimes do it myself though, Like if I'm in the in between, I'll take the buzzer out and I'll just go. But then I'll mess it up and it looks like I have a tail and the back or a mullet or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I could not Did you have a tail.
Speaker 2: In a mullet?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: No, you had really big curly hair.
Speaker 2: Oh did you have a giant afro?
Speaker 3: I did? Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I saw your one of your school pictures.
Speaker 1: You have a share yep, and then get a cut.
Speaker 2: No one made fun of you, if they did.
Speaker 1: I mean there were many things that got made fun of.
Speaker 2: Well, because usually that sticks with you. I told you, I remember I was the fat kid on the back of the bus. I'll never forget it. And I saw the kid that said it not that long ago. He's like, bro, I don't even remember that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And he's a doctor now.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, but glad to know the childhood trauma still sticks.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean you remember stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do? I remember everything absolutely, so I do.
Speaker 2: I do really understand like childhood trauma now, because there are things that stick with you. There are traumatic times in your life. Yeah, and you don't forget those things. That's why I could never see like a I ever saw like a dead body. I'd never forget it. Yeah, it would be traumatizing.
Speaker 1: It definitely would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even like when I see the deer on the side of the roads with their butt eating out, I like, I have bad dreams about it.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a visual, Thanks Scott.
Speaker 2: Do you know what butts always eating out? First?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because it's easier for.
Speaker 2: The other animals to get into it rather than going through the face because this teeth and bones and jaw and everything. If you go through the button, it's just all soft. So the fox and the coyotes and stuff, they go right in the ass.
Speaker 1: You have turkey vultures, Uh No, we don't have them. We have turkey vultures by my parents. Let me tell you. They are big and they are scary.
Speaker 2: Do they taste like turkey?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And I don't know how they got that name either, because yeah, no, they're neither of those things. Okay, huh, I wonder what that's about. Yeah, So, about to embark in another road trip. I love road trips.
Speaker 2: People are like, why did you just fly? Well, first of all, I can't afford it. Second of all, I love the road trip, especially with my daughter, because we have all kinds of fun and your phone's here, relaxed, I don't think it is. I think it's that one.
Speaker 1: No, that's yours. No, yeah, you've probably left it someone I don't have keats.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you don't need it. You don't need it. So we're going on a wonderful road trip and go down to Florida again, because I just drove down to Florida two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Are you visiting your daughter in school?
Speaker 2: We're gonna visit our buddy Froggy first, Then we're gonna visit my daughter in school. Fine, then we're gonna visit Mickey in his house.
Speaker 1: Oh, no way, You're going to Disney right night?
Speaker 2: So expensive?
Speaker 1: Are you going for just one day?
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna get a hotel Phillips the night, hold on for today, and then we're gonna go all day. So we're gonna go. We're gonna stay one night, go all day, and then drive back to Froggy's because I'm not paying for two hotels.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's very expensive. I usually go with my mom. Now we've made it a tradition once a year. Oh yeah, she's really happy and it makes her happy, so it's fun. But no, after the second day, I'm like, we gotta go because I'm running out of money and I can't stay here.
Speaker 2: It's so expensive.
Speaker 1: It's so expensive everything.
Speaker 2: Cooper's like the park Hopper. I'm like, that makes it worse. That's like one hundred and eighty dollars or something, you know. Yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Like three days of tickets is like close to four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy not doing it.
Speaker 1: No, you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: And the worst part about it is I don't really go on anything. I just like to soak in the environment.
Speaker 1: See. My mom is the same way. She's like, I don't want to go and like the rides are secondary. I just like being there. See. I like going on the things that nobody else wants to go on. No vomit, instant vomit. Okay, I look at it and I throw up.
Speaker 2: I like to go on. It's a small world. Love it.
Speaker 1: That's a fun one.
Speaker 2: And I like the Hall of Presidents. And I also like the Thing of Progress ca. Yeah, I like that. It's the same every time.
Speaker 1: But beautiful tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carrossell. Progress is great for air conditioning. My sister did sit and gum the last time he went the cool so that was fun. Hall of Presidents has become a pass for me just in recent years because it's just like, eh, it's not great. Yeah, and then Splash uh the first one. It's a small World, always a jam my favorite.
Speaker 2: But I don't even know if we're going to Magic Kingdom because Cooper's like, I want to go to Epcot and the other things. The Hollywood Studio one yep, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the roller coaster on that is closed, So if she's trying to go on rock and roller coaster, it's going to be closed.
Speaker 2: Really well, I don't see all. Magic Kingdom is the most magical of them all, Like that's where you want to eat Main Street the whole thing. I was mail a postcard in that mailbox there for me.
Speaker 1: I went to Disney World so much as a kid thanks to my parents, so I kind of learned which parks I like the best. Epcot really is my favorite park. I love Epcot.
Speaker 2: That's funny because when I was a kid, oll there was was Magic Kingdom. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I love Disney World. So I'm old.
Speaker 2: When did Epcot open like eighty two or something like that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't born.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying like I went when I was probably five. I just remember Goofy picked me up and I cried.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, mm hmmm. I have many pictures have been crying in the hands of Disney workers and animals.
Speaker 2: Except when I was there, Goofy was probably like smoking inside the costume.
Speaker 1: Without a doubt. Yeah, this kid, What the hell am I own break yet? Gorsh my old break?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, the drive is most of the fun for me, So.
Speaker 1: I like a road trip. But I start to get a little antsy. Of course your waffle I have was your waffle house.
Speaker 2: It was It was good road trip. It was really good. I went because that trip going down I took by myself. That was fun. And so you know what I do, because I have the app that controls the jukeboxes at all the waffle houses, and so I'll sit down immediately and right off the bat, I'll put on Jonahs Brothers waffle House. But they don't know it was me because the place is full of people, and so the serfers all get pissed off and they look around who did that, because it's all they hear all day is waffle house, Jonas Brothers and they go bananas fick prank, that's right, yeah, waffle House Jonas Brothers derelict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never knew was me.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I'm just picturing you sitting there like, well, I I kind of I record myself like looking around and playing in the speakers like I did that. Whoa yeah, well, and I pay a little bit extra. I bump it up to the top of the queue.
Speaker 1: So there's I didn't know there was a touch tunes inside of waffle house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, every one of them used to be the quarters, but now it's the touch Tunes so you can get any song in there.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm I am a menace with the touch tunes. I huh love it. Touch tunes. It's bad. I just because you.
Speaker 2: Can piss people, because you know what you could do it like in the middle of a busy restaurant. It's all like whatever you could like play for He's a jolly good fellow. When all the cool music or happy birthday or happy birthdays, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Well it's funny. Yeah, there's all kinds of like cool music playing and then all of a sudden, happy Birthday comes on sung by like a little bunch of little kids.
Speaker 1: Who's the one that such things from? I've seen from both sides?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What now the song both sides now?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: Can you look it up?
Speaker 2: Both sides now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really depressing song.
Speaker 2: Would we have it in the system?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, that's what it's from. Both sides now, she sang at the Grammys Disney. It is not Disney. Both sides now side, we don't have it. That's why I was asking if you could go to you know, the Information Highway the Internet.
Speaker 2: That's so annoying.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you go to the very limited production thing that never has.
Speaker 2: Anything the songs. Watch what I'm Gonna Do, Watch what I'm Gonna Do?
Speaker 1: Google o God, both side Joni Mitchell. I thought it was Joni Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went to a bar with Josh and Abby and Celia and we were sitting there and everyone's playing their songs and we're all jamming out. All of a sudden, this weird hipster couple in the corner places the entire album that that song is featured on. And if you listen to that song, it's like flutes and it's depressing, and they sat there just like looking at each other's eyes, like we ruin this whole bar's experience, but we're in love. And I was like, are you serious? Like that is not the vibe of this fun bar.
Speaker 2: You know what, That's what I'm gonna start doing. I'm gonna start going to places that have the touch tunes and I'm gonna play like either like crazy death metal or some explicit stuff or some really emplicit stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're gonna say, heck damn, watch out radio rebel, I hate you, I really do you know your skateboard too, and then like skate off into the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with my big ripped long jeans like oh like around my leg and.
Speaker 1: With your ankle pads and your knee pads.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, as you go off into the night into the parking lot rollerblade away. Well, anyway, so I got my free waffle and I got my free coffee. You know what's really cool about?
Speaker 1: So we are going there like that's gonna be your dinner or whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is like rebel behavior. I printed off two copies of each. Oh yeah, yeah it let me it, let me. You're not supposed to but the cool thing about the waffle house coupon says they're very nice about the expiration day. Look, it says, please try to use by nine to five. Oh that's nice, right, So if you don't, maybe they'll take it. Maybe they won't.
Speaker 1: Wow, So I'm happy you got this is five dollars right here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the waffle six fifty. Oh that's it's expensive now, iplation, it was like a buck fifty. First time ever went there, I got a t bone steak for a dollar ninety nine. That was my first waffle house experience. I didn't even know what to do. I ordered a freaking tea bone at waffle house.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It was yummy though, Yeah, I'm sure it was yeah, quality meat, Yeah, for sure, for sure it was.
Speaker 1: Wow. Do you want to take a quick break?
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's what you want to do.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to play.
Speaker 1: Both sides now by Joni Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I'll just play whatever this is. Let's say, we'll be right back and were okay everybody? Hey, So yeah, I guess that's it. So thanks for listening to Bolche. I don't know what else you gotta talk about, Andrew, I don't know, so we moved my daughter into college.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: That was cool. So she's at University of Florida. Yeah, go Gators.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna be a big old sports dad. I'm a Miami Hurricane, so I can't really root for that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's definite like SEC or something, right. I don't know what that means, to be honest.
Speaker 1: We both don't know sports, right, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Think but they don't ever compete.
Speaker 1: I think they do like a year or something. Really, I don't know, I think so Anyway, I went to University of Miami, so I have to root for my king.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand, Yeah, I get it. But so the game, the football games already started. I'm so excited. Go Gators, Go Gaters.
Speaker 1: Keep into a game yet.
Speaker 2: As of this recording, No, but the big one starting opening thing is coming up this weekend. You know where they're playing?
Speaker 1: So fun? You know they're playing notre Long Island, Long Island.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who to root for. I mean I live on Long Island.
Speaker 1: I mean it sound like your daughter is on the team. Yeah, but you're just being like, what if Cooper goes to a different score, You're gonna have to root for both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be that guy with both stickers on.
Speaker 1: The carble you're doing the stickers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've already got it's just gator Dad got it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool? Cool? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I stuck to T shirts because if I brought home a sticker and told my parents put it on a car, they'd be like.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Well, back then it was probably magnets. Right now they're stickers. Oh, they're stickers. I don't know if people take magnets off.
Speaker 1: Who's stealing a magnet? Oh?
Speaker 2: People do? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is another one those Scottie generalizations. I wish. I wish we had one person who just do production on the show, because I would have played the noise, play the jingle. Scotties generalizations. People in droves are stealing magnets off cars, and nobody talks about.
Speaker 2: You said, I wish.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the theft of magnet stickers. Oh I do.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's why you don't see many magnets anymore, because most of them got stolen and no one ever put new ones on. Now it's stickers of those cool little like shiny plastic school logo things you just press on, like my daughter has the metallic silver and black one, the gatorhead and just pushed on.
Speaker 1: The look it's classier, classier, Yeah for sure. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I like it down there. It's really it's such a beautiful campus. It's nice.
Speaker 1: Where is it Tampa?
Speaker 2: No, it's Games Gamesville. Just like Gainsburger. Remember the dog food from the eighties in the little circle pouch. The circle pouch like a little hamburger. You would open it look like ground beef. Some of that had cheese in it, and Gainsburger, gaines Burger. I think it was by like Kennel Rachion or something. I think that was the brand ken Al ration. I'm pretty sure I could be wrong, but I think I'm right. I'm gonna look it up while you're talking.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go back to Google?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on Google.
Speaker 1: You're gonna type in Google to go back to Google?
Speaker 2: Can oh?
Speaker 1: Ken? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: See that I was at that ken Al ration.
Speaker 1: That dog is definitely dead.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, those dogs are all dead. This is from the seventies, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, How are you excited now that you can go down to Florida all the time?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I can't go all the time. It just it just so happens. There's the Gamesburgers. Wow, it just so happens that I will be down there twice in like two weeks, which is insane.
Speaker 1: And then you won't be going down until like what October?
Speaker 2: October?
Speaker 1: Fine, yeah for that.
Speaker 2: Then I'm still trying to get game tickets. They're really expensive. I know, I was gonna buy them, and then I said I'm gonna wait, and then I should not have Yeah, because now not only can I not get them because they're sold out, but the ones that are on resale are super expensive. Yeah, so I'm gonna be the disappointing dad.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, take them to like a different game or something.
Speaker 2: No, you got to go to a football game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to a couple when I went to school there, and they were always very rowdy those games. It's very fun.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that's a huge stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, massive.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's the biggest one in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Miami didn't have a football stadium on campus.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No, it was the hard Rock oh Stadium, which it used to be something else or maybe now it's different than the hard rockdium whatever they used to play there because it wasn't on campus.
Speaker 2: I want to play one of these commercials, I'm sure you did. I want to hear a Gainsburger commercial.
Speaker 1: Okay, click it will we get in trouble probably, but at this point it's not gonna play.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't it play.
Speaker 1: Gainsburger's dog food has big news that makes me feel even better, a new low price, so for a pointed big dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a dump. That's not the commercials that I remember. Who's that kid? Why would I know who the kid is? From the eighties, I don't know. I think that was a terrible food.
Speaker 1: Actually, Gainsburger. You remember cal Can No.
Speaker 2: Yes, they used to put the little vitamin in the top of the can. What cal can? The daily worth of vitamins in every can and there'd be like a little capsule that would go through the top. Show me.
Speaker 1: I had never heard this. Cal Can caned?
Speaker 2: Why would it not be c a l because everyone's so so clever in the eighties cal Can look see it was Oh no, it was dog food also all but cat food was the one that had the vitamin going into the top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cargo, okay, not sponsored.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was so loud, like the skip click the skip I can't because I got to push the button here.
Speaker 3: Okay, healthy happy cats need top nutrition, the vitamin, mineral, protein nutrition they get from cal Can. I love that call can contains only quality ingredients. Watch that deliver all the vitamins, minerals and protein cats every day.
Speaker 1: It's so nutritious.
Speaker 3: It's every can for top nutrition quality trust Can. It's like getting a multi vitamin in every can. Calcns convenient, larger size.
Speaker 1: The way you explained that was not what it is.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the vitamin went into the can through the lid. It was like stop.
Speaker 1: The way you made it seem was that when you opened it, the vitamin went in. That's just showing you a vitamin's worth is in the can.
Speaker 2: Going through the top of the can. I told you I remember the commercial like that.
Speaker 1: But the way you explained it was that the vitamin is like dispersed in the food when you open the can.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fake. They're just pretending to show you that there's a vitamin in the can. I know that you did not, and you did.
Speaker 1: I remember the commercial, I said, exactly what happened? The vitamin went into the can. You said you would open it and the vitamin would go in.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what I said. I promised you. I said you would open it.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked you to look it up, because I thought I was going to get a cool sci fi Oh look the vitamin, No, I said, I got a claymation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like stop whatever, stop photo whatever, whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 1: You could see it.
Speaker 2: It was terrible eighties technology. Yeah, it probably took them four hundred hours just to make that one little thing. Now, okay stop, Yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You spoken to your tratchipt ever?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to do. That frightens me. I don't want it to know me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's enough with it, with the stuff online, that's not me. I don't need AI to do it also, okay, seriously, Okay, it scares me. I don't want to do AI anything because there's AI everything, and I just don't like it. You can't trust anything anymore. You don't know what videos are real, what pictures are I don't like think.
Speaker 1: You me not want to keep my Instagram because I'll tell you something. Every time I see a video now, I'm just convinced it's AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I didn't make like six dollars a month off my Instagram, I would get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Those six dollars are really I mean, I guess it helps fun the waffle house, right, so I can pay for the rest of the waffle house with the coffee and the hash browns. Yeah, yeah, I know. A waffle house worker hates to see you coming day after they just probably cleaned up after like a fight.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. They don't ever clean up there.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: The menus are sticky always well.
Speaker 1: Because it's a waffle house, there's syrup everywhere. How are we supposed to clean that?
Speaker 2: Like, I love it. It's such a wonderful experience. Everyone's like, eh, but I mean it's it's great.
Speaker 1: I just know they it's like, this person's been working there since three You're showing up at like seven am, all chipper, Like ha ha, Look, I played wabble house and they're like this got it. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I have to say.
Speaker 1: And if I haven't covered and smoldered, and I have a coupon, oh and I have two coupons.
Speaker 2: No, you can only use one at a time. Oh okay, So I go back in with a mustache on to get the free coffee again.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I I The one thing I will say is every employee I've ever encountered there is always very chipper. Doesn't matter. They're happy. How y'all doing. Welcome sir, what do you have? Sit wherever you like? This is what it always is. Welcome to waffle house. Sit wherever you'd like.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: If I'm alone, I sit at the counter. If I'm with somebody, I said at the booth.
Speaker 1: I wish that they have more waffle house.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of them. They just don't have them here, right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I wish they put like they should be a New York waffle house.
Speaker 2: They're campy. It's too expensive.
Speaker 1: They would crush it here, a Times Square waffle house, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I like to call it waffle home.
Speaker 1: In this waffle house to to a waffle home. By the way, Andrew, that's a really good idea. Like even if they just a temporary pop up somewhere in New York City and Times Square, that would be massive. They would make a killing.
Speaker 2: That would be huge.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: They'd be lines wrapped around I know. And again there are people, most people that are in Times Square are from not from here, and they'll be like, what's the big deal we have one?
Speaker 1: No, because just like raising canes, look at the line at the raising canes in Times Square. It's doing super well because New York is like home for everything. So if you put that there, please, it's like you don't even have to go to the South, just come to New York and you get like southern diner comfort food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those waffles would be like ten dollars unless they kept them cheap, just specifically for this pop up.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, what, let's make a ton of money off this podcast one day become franchise owners of a waffle house. Okay, open up the Times Square waffle house.
Speaker 2: No, that would have to be a corporate thing. They wouldn't allow it. Corporate would have to do that.
Speaker 1: What can you just go with the pretend fantasy of opening up We are never making money off of this, why not franchise owners?
Speaker 2: You never know?
Speaker 1: And the minute I did bring up, you're like, actually, it requires much litigation. I believe it is it is a franchise. Owners do not get to just pick the location. It would go through a whole lengthy process of picking the location with it. Yes, corporate. I actually want to go to the museum in Georgia. There's a museum, a waffle house museum. It's only opened like one day a month or something, but I want to go see it. They invited me there for the grand opening. Wow. I just couldn't couldn't get there. They told you pay for your own way, but we want you there.
Speaker 2: Well, may not gonna fly me to Georgia to see the museum.
Speaker 1: Give you an influencer. You'd think they gave.
Speaker 2: Me an invite to the big grand opening.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because they know you're like a Birthday Club member and they were just like, just send it out to everybody who's a Birthday Club member.
Speaker 2: I'm a regular. I'm a regular. That's what they call their rewards members regulars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Did you see the cracker barrel change the logo?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And they changing the whole interior of the stores. You've seen what the interiors?
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 2: You just leave it alone.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some new CEO probably came in and he's about to be fired, I'm sure or she Yeah, it's very true. Honestly, I don't really get the rebrand. I really liked the old man just sitting there with the barrel, yeah right, yeah, sitting on the porch. Yes, there's a little rocking chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the insides of it just kind of look like a turning point. Now.
Speaker 2: I think you'd go in there and it's just a comforting thing because it's the old general store and all the old everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean that was a little hokey. It kind of felt a little Disney, But.
Speaker 2: We like hokey. Yeah, Oky's why we go.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not a big cracker barrel Yeah right, me neither. I mean, do you know that Megan and I had our first date a cracker barrel? Oh? Adorable.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised because all you do is he crept food.
Speaker 1: So I never said anything.
Speaker 2: You thought it.
Speaker 1: I didn't thought it. I promise I didn't. Okay, but are you still a CPK Black card member Elite?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm still elite. I am. Actually, as a matter of fact, I have to go there this weekend because my free birthday meal expires. At the end of the month, I getta whatever, dud. I'm a salmon guy. I love this cedar plank salmon. No fetta on the corn though, no feta. They already know. She comes over, Rosa comes over, and she goes hey, babies, and she brings over an iced tea and a strawberry lemonade right away, and she says the regular, and I'm like, yuck. She brings to my salmon, no fetta on the corn, and she brings Cooper or Margaret a pizza. No basil, she knows. And she brings the bread out with oil and butter. Wow, because I gotta have both. That's my order there.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'm happy. What happens when you like change it one day?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm going off the board today. I'm gonna have the spinach feta chini with meat sauce, add mushroom please. What. Wow.
Speaker 1: This is the perks of being an elite member. Oh, I'm elite, bro get to cut the line.
Speaker 2: I've never had to use that yet I would. I don't think I would do it because I would just feel like a dick. I'm gonna excuse me, excuse me. I'm elite excuse me, excuse me. Elite here, especially on Long Island, some guys would just be like, yes, so what no, I mean I go out for dinner like five thirty, so there's never a weight. Oh I'm an early bird. Yeah, you know, getting up there, I'm gonna pull my pants up. It's gonna be a or well I'm sorry. Sixty five plus Medicaid Medicare. No, that's the next big milestone for you. But I'm gonna have health insurance on work. You don't get medicare. If you have health insurance, right, who knows where don't get work? This is so dusty and gross. I don't do they ever clean this.
Speaker 1: Place now, trusting I'm here sometimes when like the second shift comes in for the cleaning at night. Yeah, it's not They pretty much just come in and just don't throw the headphones down, Bro, they're already broken. Seriously lace them nicely. I'm sorry. Look how the all the it's all coming apart. Yeah, I don't know how you did that.
Speaker 2: It could age age. Yeah, everything comes apart when it gets old. Everything.
Speaker 1: How's your scab?
Speaker 2: By the way, it's actually it's so weird, dude. It is like a month now or more. Look at it, it's still there.
Speaker 1: Are you still putting on neosporing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But I feel it. It hurts my little My first aid station on the sink in the bathroom is dwindling. I got rid of all the bandages and the wraps and everything. There's just a tiny tube of neosporing. But I haven't put it on a couple of days. Okay, So I think I'm gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You will rebuild, you will survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So what else, Andrew? I think we can go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that's it. Yeah, this was fun. Thank you guys for joining us. Okay, stop before you get negative. Let's end on a high note. Nobody wants to hear it. We had a wonderful episode. We provided some extra content for our listeners. Let's end on a high all right, let's not bring it to negativity.
Speaker 2: Can we get a bowl chat banner for behind us? I want to, I want to change it. Sure, maybe Cooper will get that for me for my next birthday because she got me that great, because it weren't for Cooper.
Speaker 1: Just be a bare wall there, nothing right, you don't care, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: No, thank you for listening to boll Chat. This is where we just talk about whatever. It's the sister podcast to Serial Killers, which we put a new episode out every Monday. So check us out Monday for the big Oh when is this is? You're putting this up? Break right away?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: No? Next? So this three ninety nine is on Monday. This thing, dude, this thing? No, when's this airing right now? Like tomorrow? Oh? Okay, great, So make sure you're tuned in for Monday when we do episode three ninety nine. Episode four hundred's right around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be huge.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: How many bol chats have we had? Can you count them up when you have a moment?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Thanks, Thank you for listening. Until we see you next time, Andrews say clink clink cool alright, bye bye