Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 3: New Draft King.
Speaker 2: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The Texans beat the Colts twenty three to twenty. Anthony Richardson was two of fifteen in the first half in Sunday's loss to the Texans. That was the worst half first half completion percentage by player with at least fifteen of tips since Steve Berline with two of seventeen and the Cowboys in the first half of game excuse me against the Eagles eleven years before Richardson was born born who the fans are slamming Anthony Richardson for taking himself out of the game in the third quarter.
Speaker 3: Oho.
Speaker 2: Anthony Richardson talked about it after the game. Tired, ain't gonna lie. That was a lot of running right there that I did. So I just told Shane I needed a break right here.
Speaker 5: He just took It was just one play on.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you can't. You can't, oh Joe everything. You don't have to verbalize everything, right right, right right. Guys need to understand that. Bro, you think you being stand up. Bro, you the face of the franchise. You can't come out. You too tired to turn around and hand the ball off.
Speaker 6: And you know what you know, I thought he came out and he probably he ain't say nothing. I thought it was that that left ankle.
Speaker 3: Okay, say yeah, you can't say I'm tired, Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: I don't think you want to say he was hurt. I think it was that left ankle.
Speaker 3: So you think said I was tired, We was better than saying I was hurt.
Speaker 6: You you know how that go. Once you got once you got an injury, you know what they want to do. They want to take your helmet. They won't let They don't want to let you back in the game.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Oh joe, The man said, I was tired.
Speaker 2: We've seen lamar, We've seen quarterbackshun thirty forty fifty yards and come back in And had you mean to tell me this man, this man is twenty one, twenty two years of age, and you too tired to turn around and hand the ball off.
Speaker 3: Oh joe. That's not a good look. Man, that's a horrible look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't a good answer.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a good answer, and I'm sure he'd learned from it, though he learned from it.
Speaker 5: You have to be careful what you say.
Speaker 6: And obviously he's not as medias savvy as other quarterbacks will be, especially in that's are you in a situation like that? But I still think it was that ankle. I really think it was that ankle. That's why it came out. He'll learned from it, though, Lord help me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes guys just don't even say nothing. Just don't say nothing, man, lebron to beat the breaks off the Panthers.
Speaker 5: Beat that don't even count. They playing the Panthers. Man, that don't count.
Speaker 3: Don't like we beat y'all too.
Speaker 6: You don't get no, you don't get no points for that. You don't get no points for that game at all.
Speaker 2: Boat Nicks had two hundred and twenty pass the yards in the first half of Sunday's win, more than he's had all but one game this season.
Speaker 3: dB J. C.
Speaker 2: Horn called out Sean Payton post's game. Try to run up the score. No, no, no, no, you let me come your team. My job is to coach my team. Your coaching's job is to coach your team. Because what I do, oh Joe, when I beat you bad, I do your favor. I let everybody knows you're not good enough your offense, your defense, your special teams. Because see, if I'm making a close game, you're gonna go into the locker room say guys.
Speaker 3: We're close.
Speaker 2: We're really close. That's a good football team and we almost had them. No, I beat the hell out you. I let you know you're not close. You're not close in any aspect of it. So don't worry about my team. Why you don't be worried about my team? Sean Payton was brutally honest post game about playing the Panthers that's not a good offense we played. It's just the truth. We expected that we're going to see a lot better teams. Le Broncos are three and five, Oh, five and three at Baltimore and Kansas City the next week.
Speaker 5: Now you know what you're having.
Speaker 6: If your Broncos so much is doing all this hoo rah and hoop flying, so happy about.
Speaker 5: Beating the Panthers, for hell, you're finna lose the next two games.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. Y'all have lost, y'all last the.
Speaker 5: Next two games.
Speaker 3: But we played.
Speaker 5: We played really good teams that we lost to. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: The Patriots good.
Speaker 5: You talk about way at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: Did y'all lose a win against the Patriots. It's a simple yes or no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But y'all next two though, whoa, whoa, why you wish.
Speaker 5: You I'm just I'm just being real. I'm just being really.
Speaker 2: Oh now, all of a sudden, you want to be real? I may ask you to be real? Earth you ought to be real?
Speaker 3: Now? Hey, uh, Sean Fay said I was just bruiler. He said that's not a good.
Speaker 6: Any other coach would have said that. The would have jumped on him. If a player had said that, they would have jumped on him. But Sean Payton says, and tell the truth about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 5: It's crickets.
Speaker 3: They're not good.
Speaker 5: I mean, we know that. You're not supposed to say it though it's a coach.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, the thing is that kind of started our ribery in Pittsburgh. I said that the first game we played Pittsburgh in Old three River Stadium and we shut them out my first year in Baltimore, and I said that might be the worst team, the worst Steelers team I've seen in my life. Coach Kyle was saying. He jopped back and say, hey, you tell him the word about his own team, and we're worry about our time. So that kind of started the Stealer Ravens ribery because that's when we know we started getting into it. I started, you know, Plexico and I went back and forth.
Speaker 5: Earl Holmes, God damn plex.
Speaker 3: Broncos are five and three.
Speaker 2: Another team, my co host is three and five, five and three.
Speaker 6: I bet I bet one thing, I got another. I got a side bet on top of the other. Bet that double nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't bet.
Speaker 5: I bet the Bengals finished for a better record than the than the Broncos.
Speaker 3: I tell you what I'm betting. I bet that I ain't bet you no more. You know what I bet. You know what I'm gonna bet. I'm gonna bet to look on your face when y'all don't make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't making the playoffs either, or.
Speaker 2: A little junior that that's a little from uh around little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so?
Speaker 5: Oh that's live goddamn a earl if you watch it?
Speaker 3: Why he was a dB? Wasn't he played safety? Boy? Man, you do realize dB is safety? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now we know DV. Listen, let let's let's let's come on now. dB is dB defensive backs? Now if he's yes, stay safety or strong safety? Earl, earl play, I think free or strong?
Speaker 5: What one of them?
Speaker 3: Which is a defensive back? So what position to a replay? Every Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was a free safety?
Speaker 3: So what what does that classified as.
Speaker 5: A free safety?
Speaker 3: dB? Defensive back?
Speaker 6: When I when I say when, when we say defensive backs, okay, cornerback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any any secondary is considered a defensive back safety, free safety, strong safety, cornerback.
Speaker 3: All of those considered defensive backs.
Speaker 6: I don't like that, but I like it. You know, I'm gonna let you have that one. I'm let you had that one.
Speaker 3: Hey, Chace, y'all see him.
Speaker 5: He just want to you just for the I'm just you you gouty the LISTA. Let you have it, baby, I'm gonna let you have it.
Speaker 3: Let let you have it, Chad. What do y'all call it? Defend? What do y'all call? What is defensive back? If safety included as a dB?
Speaker 5: When someone says dB, the first thing you think about as a cornerback.
Speaker 2: Though I think about I think of corner safety. That's the only two, that's the only thing it can be.
Speaker 6: When when someone says D be the first thing for a football person, a football mind like myself, I think a cornerback.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Now, if we talk about safety, someone says a safety a free safety. They don't say dB.
Speaker 2: So if I say back, So if I say backer, so you what you're thinking about?
Speaker 3: You think? Will if you.
Speaker 5: Think if you say backer, I'm thinking about this, I'm thinking about the mic?
Speaker 3: So what so what is t J Watt? What is Michael parksy d N d N back Apart? T J. Watt is a linebacker. They play a three four.
Speaker 5: His hand is in the ground. Man, he's a d N.
Speaker 3: He's a thirty four backer.
Speaker 6: I understand what you're saying. I understand that the terminology you're talking about. But once you touches the ground, you are a d N. Even if you're in a three four. Yeah, yeah, you're being yeah, you're being a little too technical.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, if you're in the three the d N and the three four is what JJ Watt played, which is a five technique.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, all right, so a seven tech, a seven technique. Okay, you got seven.
Speaker 5: Seven or nine seven and a nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got a cowboy front. You gotta you gotta wide night. Well we can call a wide night. We can call it a cowboy kind of outside eye. We can go seven front, which is end up, you go five with your shade.
Speaker 3: On the on the tackle of shoulder. That's what we called.
Speaker 1: That's what you're trying.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 6: You complicate, You complicated things. You don't have to be that complicated.
Speaker 3: L Joe.
Speaker 2: A cryptic Jordan Addison social media post prompt speculation he wants to be traded. The second year receiver posted a photo of himself in a uniform of Instagram with the cash free three.
Speaker 3: For the current generation that knows that certain things will.
Speaker 6: Be I mean when when when we say free anything, we already know what that means. That means you're in solitude. That means you you you you, you locked up and in some type of institution of some sort. And when you say.
Speaker 3: He lucky with two d UIs he absolutely right? He not locked.
Speaker 6: Ran to lead into that that I wasn't even trying to.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't.
Speaker 2: But he needs to think about that because Minnesota stuck by him with that on his resume.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean back about that situation. I don't I don't like when players are unhappy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I don't like when the players are unhappy and they and they and they say stuff like that because you never understand what can happen because you go to a situation that's really not that's really not for you, that's really not for you. If you have if you have an issue with getting the ball, you go talk to the officer coordinator, talk to your head coach, talk to your quarterback.
Speaker 3: So you want him so another word, you want to target that.
Speaker 6: You have to get the targets but at least make me feel like I'm part of the program.
Speaker 5: At least make me feel like I'm a part of the offense.
Speaker 2: You know, he started the season, he wasn't there to start the season, right.
Speaker 5: He just wants some production. He just wants some production, that's all.
Speaker 3: I just want to touch the ball. Oh Joe, the guy in his second year. It's o Joe. He's only been there in like three games.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 3: So he thinks he's supposed to have like forty targets and thirty two.
Speaker 5: Catchst You gotta understand how you feel.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm here. I wasn't here at the start of the season, but I'm here now. I would like I would like to help us continue to win.
Speaker 2: And plus and they're doing a lot of this with no Howkinson. So what you think is gonna look like when when they got when they got Jefferson and Hawkinson.
Speaker 6: And listen, the fact that Hawkinson isn't there, that means some of this targets should be there now. So you just you kind of kind of proving them, proving what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: And the only time you say free anything, especially if you're a football player or basketball is because your lack of targets, your lack of opportunities, and you know, hell, lack of production.
Speaker 3: Bro, Bro, sit down, You're not Jared, right? You not Randy?
Speaker 2: Now, if you was one of those guys, if you if you are a tyree or you chase, you one of those top five guys, you're a number two.
Speaker 3: That's you.
Speaker 2: He's a number two. I don't know what he could be somewhere else. I know what he is in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you ain't have to say it like that. The man just want to be part of off his baby. That's all.
Speaker 3: Part of it.
Speaker 5: It's Cardio.
Speaker 3: He don't want to. You don't want.
Speaker 2: How many targets you think you How many targets you think you're gonna get? How many targets you think you're gonna get when you got a guy like Jedda who has more receiving yards, more catchers than it in this timeframe than any other receiver in history.
Speaker 3: So how many targets you think you're gonna get?
Speaker 5: I don't know, boy, that's tough.
Speaker 2: You under but you understand the situation, especially when you have to break it. I mean when you when you go I mean when you playing next to Jerry in his prime. You thought you were going to the same amount of targets as Jerry. You're gonna get the same amount of targets as Fips. You gonna get the same amount of targets as Stirling Shark or Chris Carter or any number one. The number two. Actually, when did the number two think he was gonna get the same billing. There's a reason why they say star and coad start him.
Speaker 3: Say star star a star coad star.
Speaker 2: CD Lamb responds to Troy aiman criticism after Eigman called the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Receiver lazy and terrible.
Speaker 2: CD responded to sit down interview with former coach Jason Garrett. As a leader, I take it in we got to work. I use it as a building block. If you say our routes are lazy, I'm going to go out there every week and show you my route. Personally, I take that as constructive criticism as well as he should. If we can control it, let's go work at it and get better at it. I'm a hard worker, So anything you say that I'm not doing, I'm going to show you that I'm doing.
Speaker 6: That's a very mature answer. I like that, very, very very mature answer. Now, is that what he really what he's really thinking. Probably not, But what he said publicly is the perfect answer to the criticism that a legend from your organization who has won multiple super.
Speaker 5: Bowls, great sponts three, great response.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that you have to understand Troy is the quarterback Troy used to get on mic Ass Michael Irvin. What he's saying is that, like, bro, if I don't consistently know where you are, that's why people looking at us like we're crazy.
Speaker 3: You and I have had the conversation.
Speaker 2: As long as see the and Dak been playing together, they shouldn't have these miss fires like they have.
Speaker 3: On joke they have. They have miss fires like guys, they ain't never played together, you know what.
Speaker 5: I think that's due to that.
Speaker 6: Also every year, yeah, yeah, missing training every year, that those repetitions that you need in training camp, mini camp.
Speaker 5: OTAs, all that helps. All that helps and building building that chemistry because it resets itself at every year.
Speaker 6: It ain't oh I'm not I'm not gonna go to training, I'm not at training camp, I'm not at OTAs or I'm not at mini camp.
Speaker 1: But then coming season you think everything is just gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like that. No, but that's your opportunity to work on stuff. The ojo.
Speaker 2: It's just like you don't like, man, you know what, I had my best year and I don't work anymore. You work hard to have a better year, so you get back to try to eat build even a better report each year. Each year you want to expand, Hey, hey were good at this, Let's see if we can get a little better at that. Okay, we got good at this and that. Let's see if we can get good at something else. That's how you build. That's how you get better. And so now everything back, show the fade and cut out, you know, the speed out all that stuff. But uh, you know it's it's like I said, I don't watch film. I used to watch film when I first started at uh a uh at box.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to watch tape because I wanted to see I like, but I just had to stop because in my head I'm too critical.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, what what the hell is this? That lazy ass round brod You can't bro, you routed the route off. That's why the DBK for knock it down, and then you you put the blake on. He knew you was breaking out, that's why you jtted it. So I'm glad. I'm glad ced. I hope see he takes it, takes it like, okay, you played the quarterback. You know what's expected of us in Dallas. Criticism comes along with the job, especially a guy that played like you. Play like you said. Troy is looking at it from a quarterback, he's looking at it from Dak. Everybody saying dank bad. But damn, these guys running be lazy as round. He don't know where they're gonna be because the route all put hit that quarterback back put hit on Joe, whether it's three or five. Yeah, And I can't be I can't be back there jacking.
Speaker 3: The ball off. People worrying about you.
Speaker 1: Hell yes.
Speaker 2: Eric Dickinson set the NFL rushing record twenty one oh five in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: That's after he came off his rookie season. He ran for eighteen oh eight.
Speaker 2: Over the last past forty season, no one has been able to top that mark, but something could change. Heading into Week eight, Derrick Henry is on pace to break the record, and although plenty of players have gotten off the heart starts the first half of the season before fading. Lamar thanks Henry might be able to break the record. He says, Henry has a good chance to top Ed's number. It's there. I feel like he has a great chance of achieving it. I think he can do it. I believe he can do it. Through seven weeks, Henry rushed for eight hundred and seventy three yards. He's on pace to run for twenty one to twenty which will be fifteen yards more than Ed's record. So Henry doesn't have a huge margin for Eric going forward possibility.
Speaker 3: Show what you're of him doing.
Speaker 5: It is really really good. It's really really good, very good.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's nothing.
Speaker 6: The Ravens almost seem like a cheat code when you watch and play against everybody they play. Lamar is running the ball, He's throwing the ball. Derrick Carry is running the ball. He's catching balls out the god damn backfield.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 5: That's not even part of his repertoire. That's a big that's a big worth for better.
Speaker 6: I can't spell it, but I mean they look really really good off like it's damn they're scary. So if I was to say that the two best teams in the NFL offensively, I'm going Detroit and I'm going God Damn Ravens, and the Ravens are getting it done on the ground before they even put the.
Speaker 3: Ball in the air.
Speaker 5: And this is the passing. This is the past happy league now, definitely, But.
Speaker 3: My question is at what expense does Jared Hary break that record? TD?
Speaker 2: We could have got TV record because there are games in which TV when he ran for two thousand and eight OHO, TD was done at the half. He beat a rush for one hundred and fifty and Mike wouldn't let Hi play anymore, or he be a rush for one sixty nine and at the third quarter, like he was done for the fourth quarter, so he sat out probably equivalent if you look at what if you go back and look at when he didn't play anymore, he probably set out the equivalent of probably three games because Mike saw the bigger picture. Yeah, I get you that record, we don't win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the day, we wanted to be special. You needed to repeat in order for you to be one of these teams that people talk about. Rick Currly, you got to do it back to back. So do I think he can do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: I do because there's gonna be a situation where they're gonna need him run the air out of the ball, and he's more than capable of doing that. And I think they have a team that takes pride and kind of like when TD needs like one hundred and seventy something yards to get that record on Joe Man, I was man, hey, I'm like, throw bad please, hey them line but wanted it. They're like hey, They're like, oh, we're gonna get this. We're gonna get that record.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you.
Speaker 6: And knowing that in the record for this the fell absolutely we're the reason why that record.
Speaker 5: So it means just as much of them as it does to him winning that record.
Speaker 2: And he gets an extra game seventeen instead of sixteen. What was so amazing? OJ went for two thousand and three and fourteen. Oh the Electric Company, that's what they call the offensive line, The Electric Company, Roby McKenzie, Joe Delamaalaer and people.
Speaker 3: They were moving them up out of there.
Speaker 2: Actually, Joe Ferguson, if I'm not mistaken, Joe Ferguson was the quarterback Joe Ferguson was the quarterback we played my rookie year. We played Indy. Joe Ferguson was the quarterback in India in nineteen ninety and I think OJ Brock that recording was seventy three, and he was the quarterback. He was the quarter He was the quarterback for OJ. He was the quarterback in Indy.
Speaker 5: That's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know what happened with but hey, that uh, he was a hell of a running back. Everybody wanted to be thirty two. Everybody. The NFL fined Jets linebacker Quincy Williams forty five twenty dollars for unnecessary roughness use of helmet on the hitd the Steelers Jalen Warren.
Speaker 3: Last week.
Speaker 2: Quincy tweeted, how am I supposed to make this tackle? My shoulder hated that far from his head he lowered his helmet to make contact with me. I will not get ran over flag football two hand touch.
Speaker 3: I agree, I told them because when I can't, and I know I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Football in general, I'm not. I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I don't know what they expect players, especially as fast as than moving on that field. They're trying to change the game and the way players play on instinct and you react in in in real time. What's gonna happen is if you try to change up some of the things you do to protect yourself while making a tackle, somebody's gonna get hurt.
Speaker 5: You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Exactly because you can't hesitate. I can't hesitate as a tackler. I can't helitate as a receiver because my instinct I know that hit coming, I'm gonna break every time. So I'm gonna bring my head into the into the strike zone because I'm He's even like, Okay, White's this.
Speaker 6: I'm want to do the people I'm not sure who the people are in charge. I'm not sure if the competition committee has anything to do with this. If you watch film, if you know the game of football, if you're a football guy and it's been around it for a very long time, you understand the difficulty and you're finding a player when there's only one, only one way.
Speaker 5: To make that tackle.
Speaker 6: It's to do with there's nothing else alternative. There is no alternative outside of you just stay high and he run right through you and run you over.
Speaker 2: No exactly exactly, but you know a lot of times guys get to get to hit for hitting receivers. Some about he defenseless. No, that mother folks got on him. And the shoulder pass, he ain't defenseless with what ahead the thing that they was doing out here. And when you go to catch a pass and you know contacts done it, you brace for it. So you drop your head down into the strike zone. He might be trying to hit you in your waist, but you're gonna brace for that list you ain't gonna like, Okay, hes gonna hit me boy waiste, No, there ain't gonna be assault in half. You want to try to absorb that blow as much as you possibly can. It's just physics. It's just it is what it is, and I get it right. It's the quarterback fault.
Speaker 3: You threw that f up pass.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'll be wanting to throw it back to him up you know you take it. Let's winch physicians. I would go out there, I'm gonna throw you one of these. You catch it, you tell me how you should have caught it. I agree with you, Quincy bro I I don't know how you're supposed.
Speaker 5: To thousand dollar fame, But that's a lot, bro, This is.
Speaker 2: Hold on the guy running Ojo. This is running back so down, not project because the running back came lower his head.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, who runs through that whole?
Speaker 5: Unless you.
Speaker 3: Like you ed.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, but for the most part, o Jo, when you see contact coming, you're gonna get hurt. Russell had one glaring omission on his list of great coaches he's played for. When talking to Y'allho's Sports about getting his mojo back this season, russ spoke highly of his time in Pittsburgh and his career in Seattle, but he left off talking positive about Bronco and playing under Payton Manning. I'm in a good place here and excuse me, Sean pa Who that said? Manny Broncos and playing under pay Sean Payton, Sean Peyton. I'm in a good place here in Pittsburgh. I'm excited and I'm happy where my feet are. Just focus where you are right now. I look at it as a tremendous honor, and I don't look at it as a bad thing. I get to play for Pete Carroll, I get to play for Mike Tomlin to all time great. What are you supposed to say? The man benched him. The man put all the blame everything that transpired his first year in Denver. He placed it.
Speaker 1: You never chancetise a player in front of your team, especially your quarterback.
Speaker 3: You don't do it.
Speaker 6: You don't do it on the sideline in the middle of a game, hoping to get a reaction out of him.
Speaker 1: You know, he won't gonna put Sean Payton on the list. Absolutely not, Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I mean, at some point in time, I understand Russ is a god fairy man, but a human also. See, sometimes people take the human element out of it. Oh, just just be the bigger person. Well, damn if I got to always keep being being the bigger person. Ocho, I'm hanging around too many small people. God damn, I can't always be the bigger man.
Speaker 3: So y'all, Oh, oh, let everybody just say whatever they want. Oh, you know, is just words. So just let everybody just say whatever treat you.
Speaker 2: However, Nah, man, I ain't got no problem. I ain't got no problem with Russ. I don't have a problem with Russ didn't say. He didn't saying anything. I don't have a problem with what he didn't say. I mean, I've been fortunate to oho for the most part, I've had got.
Speaker 3: Along with all my head coach.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had a problem with any head coach, but I wouldn't the quarterback, so I have a different level of expectation. I ain't really have no problem with no position coach. I'm a i'm a i'm i'm I'm big on respect, don't Joe. I'm big on that, especially when there's an interaction and there has to be an interaction between us, especially on an ongoing basis. Because of that, what you don't say it's to me and I won't say it's to you. That's kind of hard. Where you're the position coach, or you the offensive coordinator, or you're in a position where we're gonna have to coexist, that's kind of hard, you know what I'm saying. You know, you build a relationship, they getting somebody to what party?
Speaker 3: Get mad?
Speaker 2: Don't say it to me? Oh, but how do you expect that to work? You in the kitchen, I'm in the kitchen. You're in the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom. We in the bad You would the bed room by the bed roots, So Hi, we're in the basement. We were in the basement, So how does.
Speaker 3: That gonna work. Don't say nothing to me, don't look at me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I won't look at you now on purpose? What you looking at you?
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Now, But hey, I ain't got no problem with ruff. Didn't say hey man treat him like stirfry. So hell no, I ain't got nothing good to say. I ain't got nothing. See, I ain't say nothing bad. But you can deduce by it saying not me not saying anything, you can deduce what I really think. And my mama said, if I ain't got nothing to say good to say about somebody, don't say nothing at all. It was a big difference in the ball game. And look, Matthew Stafford played really well tonight. Who could have cool? Well, now you see why Cooper Cupp is on the trade block. You get a younger guy that's less expensive, and that's that's the way sports work. It's just like that in the real world. If you get somebody that's younger, okay, somebody's been there ten fifteen years. You get somebody that's younger, that's on a cheaper salary, that can do the job just as well, if not better. Well, you just starting to see it and get the same There's really no law to you talk about lawd to in sports. Ain't a whole lot of loyalty in jobs either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it never has been, never has been. That's the way. This is a dirty business. It always has been a dirty business. For some reason.
Speaker 6: Fans are always fooled into believing that it's a fair game for the players. And the first thing they bring up is where the players make means of dollars, but they always ignore the business side of things. Again, I'll state it again. Cooper Cup didn't have a great game tonight, but Cooker Nicole did. He picked up he left off Matthew Stafford if I'm not mistake, and coming into this game, he only had three touchdown passes in the past, whatever weeks it might have been in tonight with a healthy Cooper Cup and a healthy Poop and the Coup has four tonight, the deep the offense look completely different. So with Cooper Cup being on the trade block, with them going from from.
Speaker 5: What with two and five and that what two and four to three and four?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken with that with that being their record, now, I think that's all because now you have to think last year they went on an eight game stretch of winning seven of the last eight, So who's to say that they can't do that now now that.
Speaker 5: Everybody is back healthy.
Speaker 6: So I think obviously last year they made the playoffs and finishing ten, ten and seven, if I'm not mistaken, and made the playoffs, so they might. They might and go on to run now and do the same thing, especially from an offensive standpoint, as good as their plan.
Speaker 2: The question is if somebody willing to give me the high draft pick that I seek for Cooper Cup, then I do the deal, because let me ask.
Speaker 6: You, Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay, absolutely will they have been don't let me let me clearish, Chris Godwin is out, Mike Evans out. It's always it's always next man up. But the next man up is not going to give you the production that you, Mike Evans and your Chris Godden will would having a Cooper Cup to come in in the offense that I'm sure he's familiar with, because much doesn't change from team to team outside.
Speaker 5: Of the language and the players that are called. That's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: And I think this guy, I think that guy was with Sean McVay, so that might be the same offense bingo and so they might pretty much being up the same language.
Speaker 3: And the thing is O shoe.
Speaker 2: When they say next man up, you might be talking about one man. One man, you don't really talk about two. You don't hope you got Well, I got another guy that's but that played behind Chris Godwin that can be the next man. I got a guy that plays behind Mike Evans that can be the next man. Most teams don't have two guys that are going to be the next man.
Speaker 3: You might have one.
Speaker 2: You might find have a diamond in the rough where somebody goes out and the guy can come in and give you very similar production. But the likelihood you having two three guys like we see some of these teams. And that's why Kansas City made the deal. I mean, you out Rashid Rice, you're without Hollywood Brown and you get a you know, a checko. Not Kareem Hunters come in and did an unbelievable job. But the likelihood of you having multiple guys that can be next man up and give you kind of production that the guys that you were counting on to give you that production is not very likely.
Speaker 3: So my quest, the thing that.
Speaker 2: I have for the Rams is that what are the likelihood Oh, Joe, let's just say, for the sake of argument, if we were to keep Cooper cupr Is, what'side chance can we win it all?
Speaker 3: Because once you want it all, the only question is can you win it all again?
Speaker 5: You know what I said all the time.
Speaker 6: And for those of you that in the chat, football doesn't start football season doesn't start meaningful football, that mean me add that with meaningful football doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. Until after Thankgiving, And with them being three and four, now to me how the RAMS organization and Sean McVay are looking on the inside.
Speaker 5: Hell, if we went on a run and won seven of our.
Speaker 6: Last eight last year and made the playoffs at ten and seven, who to say we can't do it now and.
Speaker 5: Go on a run and go on to tell you.
Speaker 2: Know the Thingoe, I think it's possible. And because the forty nine ers are not what they were. You see Seattle, you're right there with them. You see the Cardinals, you're right there with them. And so maybe that changes that changed your outlook. Also, Now if you were like where the forty nine ers were what they were, sixty one maybe seventy one at this point last year, You're like, now we're not catching them. And so now because there's a chance you can win the division, there's a chance you will get. If you win the division, obviously you get a home game. So maybe that changes the thought process. But normally when somebody's on the trade block, they don't pull them off, especially if I can get what I want to get.
Speaker 3: Kansas City walked away.
Speaker 2: Because they wanted a high draft pick and they wanted the ram to put some of that salary bill.
Speaker 3: Ron like, nah, nah, let we gonna hold on it.
Speaker 2: Ay, we got we still got what twelve days November the fifth, which an election Tuesday. So we're gonna hold We're gonna hold on and we'll see what. We'll see what shakes out. Maybe I hate saying this, but you know what, oyo, Maybe somebody else that thinks they got a good chance to make the playoffs or make a deep run a receiver gets Nick and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and so yeah, I mean, I mean, just just looking at it, the only thing that makes sense to me. Obviously, Tampa Bay, who has a winning record and probably wants to still continue to give Baker an outlet, somewhat of a security blanket and someone he can actually get the ball to.
Speaker 5: I mean, just you just have to do something like that.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure Baker has spoke to management and spoke to the people upstairs obviously the head coach and the officers of coordinator about getting another target there so that often can still have some type of consistency and and and and and and rhythm with a receiver that he can count on consistently down in and down out and.
Speaker 5: Listen, it might happen.
Speaker 6: But again, if you take Cooper Cup out of that offense, who who was double tonight, I think then pooling the coop now gets that attention. But Sean mcvays offense is so creative, and so it's so creative and being able to define ways to get pooting the pooking the coop open. I think they would be fine if they were to trade Cooper Cups.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Life at the Cowboys practice facility is undergoing a lot of scrutiny. This week, Big Old profile on Jared Jones uh and life of the Cowboys facility in general dropped on ESPN. The article focuses on how the Cowboys fans are allowed to tour the team facility with a level of access that doesn't exist anywhere in football. These teams, these tours come at the expense of the players in happiness and comfort. Several former Cowboys told ESPN that the tours one of Jerry's one of the biggest distractions of working in Jerry's world and contradictory to the Jones stated goals of ending the twenty year twenty nine year Super Bowl drought. The article, of course, comes with more than a couple of tone death. Jerry coachs quotes, it's gold when those players go through our complex out there see the fans. I ain't never seen nobody at work got excited because normally it happens on your day off. It doesn't normally they don't normally have tours during the week Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 3: Normally, oh Joe, normally.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it is. I can only speak too places. I've been in Denver, I've been at Baltimore. Normally it's Tuesday, or they'll come as we're starting to trick a lot of there on a Saturday, but normally not when it's a normal work day. You're not having that, Jerry says. You know the fan that the players, they love it, they loves it. I've never heard any complaint, really, Jerry, Hey boss, let me tell you. I got a problem with you. I don't like the way you do it.
Speaker 5: Jerry again, Jerry is the greatest, greatest salesman of all time.
Speaker 2: I've never heard any complaints about the tours from staff. I've never heard any complaint of the tours from staff members or players, not one time. But the most important thing is it wouldn't make any Thank you think about what he said. He said he's never heard a complaint about the tours from staff members or a player, not one time. But the most important thing is it wouldn't make a difference anyway, period, because overall they're swimming against the stream.
Speaker 3: If you search the article the world Zoo, it comes up three separate times.
Speaker 2: These tours apparently generate close to ten million dollars annually, which is why I keep saying, why did Jerry care if he wins the Super Bowl when he's gonna generate three hundred to four hundred to five hundred million regardless, Why does he care?
Speaker 3: Every year.
Speaker 2: Kelly's getting three hundred million just from the TV deal. Now you see this is separate from the TV deal. He has a deal with local radio stations. He has a deal with TV stations. AT and T has the naming rights that's probably twenty million a year. All the other rights that the stuff that you see up in the stadium. He has his own individual merchandise deal, so he prints his own T shirts. Somebody makes a great catch, somebody makes a great run, Zeke jumping over somebody, Zeke eating Jerry Prince those shot boom, they out just like that. So what's their incentive to win? Oh, Joe, if you can make let's just say, for the sake of argument, you and not caught it cut different. I gotta go to work. But most people you say, you know what, whatever your salary is, we're gonna double it and triple it, and you ain't got to going.
Speaker 5: I gotta do something.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people say, hold on, you gonna pay me to do nothing. See, Jerry don't make money, So it doesn't mother Jerry. If he doesn't win, he of y'all keep the fans. Now, I can't tell the fans how I really feel. It's like you said, even if they even if the players complain, even if staff members complain, it's not gonna make a difference. So that's the problem, Jerry. Nobody gonna tell you the truth. I heard Dak say, now they don't bother me, Jake, Dak stop.
Speaker 5: But you know, you know he can't say what you want to say.
Speaker 3: Stop it exactly. I get.
Speaker 2: Especially him. If you're there, you gotta be pc. That's why a lot of these guys excuse me, that are no longer there. It's an issue.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying. I ain't trying to I ain't trying to say I'm there to word. It's not a zoo, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not Jerry's world is in a music party.
Speaker 2: Oh it is for them, It is for him, But normally that's the place of work. We're going to work. Let's hold on. How many times do you hear players saying, let's keep the main thing, the main thing. But the main thing, the main thing to them is these tours and the money that it generates. Because I saw it had a package. You can play thirty dollars, you can play fifty dollars or seventy dollars or ninety dollars. It's just all the time. So you mean to tell me you couldn't do this on a Saturday, You can't do this on a Monday. You got to do this on a workday. Because yeah, they're like, oh, I get a chance to see. I got a chance to see. I saw the back of dacks Heed and this guy.
Speaker 6: Because he's doing it when the players are actually there, then you can ask, you can you're asking price could be a little bit more because now you have access to be able to have visual contact or maybe even speak to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: So it's different.
Speaker 6: So basically, Jerry, it ain't Jerry's world, ain't It's no different than Jurassic Park when they had the tour.
Speaker 5: Goddamn movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, the same concept.