Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your host.
Speaker 3: Now fuck that with your low glasses, Malone.
Speaker 1: Pet dog, what's the deal.
Speaker 4: You tell me?
Speaker 1: I've been setting up.
Speaker 2: My most monumental press run ever, like I finally understood how.
Speaker 1: To use Twitter, Cool, Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm waiting all the mics right there. That's funny. You know what Mike you're speaking into Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: He's holding a press conference, we're doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: You looks like he's about to go fight. Lennox Lewis had a crazy thought on Way Conflict tweeted. He was saying how Twitter was like a place where people would unfollow you.
Speaker 1: If they don't agree with you, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: Then I saw somebody today saying to me, oh, well, blasts you know he lost he losing uh the respect he got from the Kendrick followers or something. And I thought to myself, like, I don't think it hit people yet that I'm not fucking playing.
Speaker 1: See, I think.
Speaker 2: Everybody be on Twitter playing, or everybody on Twitter trying to convince you or something, or everybody on Twitter trying to sell you something.
Speaker 1: Where would you be losing Kendrick followers. What you do after the battle battle Drake and Kendrick battle, you would have lost Kendrick fans.
Speaker 2: Well, people felt a lot of people I think started following me. I don't know, because I don't really stare in my Twitter. I can't see what you were saying that would make them think you lost you know, Kendrick fans.
Speaker 1: So Drake fans makes sense. Well, so what they feel is so I think.
Speaker 3: I think there's a moral standing.
Speaker 2: Okay that maybe people that support dot has like a moral standing. They feel like they're a bit morally righteous compared to other people. It's kind of a running joke that you will see online about like you know, the homie fan base, but where they feel like that they're morally superior. Honestly, they're morally inferior to me. So it's like, let's say, take for R Kelly, for example, I'll be screaming about R Kelly getting fair treatment. They'll go into an emotional space of talking about who he slept with or so so forth a song I don't give a fuck what he did morally, I wanted him to be treated correctly based off the spirit of the laws that he's.
Speaker 3: Being charged with. Okay, so I'm not saying free R.
Speaker 1: Kelly. I'm saying R.
Speaker 3: Kelly doesn't deserve thirty five years in prison.
Speaker 1: They're trying to look morally superiors, like I don't care what happened to him.
Speaker 3: He married a Leah. I don't care what happened to him.
Speaker 2: I saw the TV show and I'm like, well, I don't care about him for real, but he's a brother and I truly want him to have fair treatment in America. That's the most morally upstanding thing you could do as a black man in America.
Speaker 1: So you think that's Kendrick's fans is now morally.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're challenging me morally or different people and they don't realize what my morals stand. I think in their mind they can't because they're so busy trying to again market to Twitter or to followings, that they're not being real black people or real humans.
Speaker 5: This is exactly exactly where we left off on the previous show, like the teaser.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. No, we got off the last time.
Speaker 5: ILL said people seeing like, you know, some pedophile gets stabbed one hundred times of prisoners. They're like, yeah, you should be stabbed, you should be killed. It should be little on a fire like you know, all the stuff, and people just one up each other to try to posture moral superiority as saying, if you don't think that this person deserves all the worst as much as I do, then you must agree with them, and you're a piece of ship person. And that's where we left off, and this is where we picked up today. So if you listen to them straight through, it's like a commercial break, it's nothing ranks.
Speaker 2: So and then there's been this thing with Diddy, so will this is no Sillings podcast. Okay, not streamed the podcast, This ain't the lunch shower. My brother Pete Dog and the house Glasses Loch got my big brother Cang up in his spang. So I was talking about Diddy. So the whole thing with kid cutting, we talked about it on the stream, but just to get Pete up to date, I had a conversation where I was telling Justin Hunt and a couple other brothers, some really dope brothers in the hip hop's face. Curtis King, Wayne O, big fan of Wayno a brother that does a TV show this network. Have you ever seen the show with the brat he has. I think people pretty much watching that show got to figure out how to get on there.
Speaker 3: But he's a brother on that show. I can't remember his name.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of dope brothers, and I was explaining to them that a lot of things that were considering hip hop, they're not quite hip hop.
Speaker 1: Like Cuddy.
Speaker 2: Uzzy Travis, I don't think they're making hip hop. I think they're making modern rock music, right like the original people who made rock music. I'm listening to the energy and I can separate. I can hear there's something different. And it's not because their music sounds different. The energy is different.
Speaker 5: These aren't hip hop records. These are commercial rap tunes. M like my Man, my Man, switch up tips a little bit there. So I was telling them, like, so, I wouldn't expect them.
Speaker 2: To abide by the same cultural ideas because I think their music is rock music. Travis calls his music raise music. Uzzi calls himself a rock star, and I think it's obvious. But people have been arguing with me. I ask this question now, because they do that kind of music, could they have still been raised up hip hop? But you don't get raised up hip hop, right, you get raised up in street, urban ideas or culture. Okay, but that's the same ideas that birth rock music to some degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So it's really the same.
Speaker 3: Idea that to some degree birth jazz.
Speaker 1: So street urban culture birth all these different musics.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily because I don't think the street or the urban part had necessarily been established it.
Speaker 1: I mean some places.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think blues blues is more of a rural thing.
Speaker 1: Well, blues is because they had to move from one area together in the sadness of.
Speaker 2: That, and rural though, you know, I mean it's more rural, it's not urban. It's not dinsally populated. But it was going for the country to the city, and that was the blues because they was leaving the country and being forced to the city.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's where the blues started. I mean with that too.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying I think the experience of this country generates all music. But I noticed when I would hear Travis's songs, even stuff with rappers or other hip hop acts, I would notice it was always a different energy. It was an enjoyable energy. This Nigga makes fantastic records. But I'm like, this is different. Then I saw his concerts, I'm like, man, this is different. And I was able to identify, based off of my studies and my creativity in my mind to say like, oh, this is modern rock music. It's a modern take on the same energy.
Speaker 1: That created rock music. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Obviously everybody gets mad. Oh glasses, you know, fucked all of my studies everything. I just get cut he Street. I'm not sure he's from Shaker Heights in Cleveland, because I think if we say street then it still goes under due, you know, rat and stuff like that. But if he's not even street, but that's different. But Rat don't got nothing to do. Rat existed before streets. Rat Yeah with cowboys. Yeah, Rat existed in Europe. You know what I'm said. So it's like, that's not the point. I don't think I ever got into calling Kid Cutty a rat or not.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What I realized was when I put again the point was I was saying. The joke was after people fought me back. Let's see if Kid Cutt he keeps it hip hop tomorrow in court. Remember that people got mad on Twitter talk shit that ended up being it's really viralty. It's like twenty plus million impressions, right, which I'm we're trying to figure how to get three million for the video, and we got twenty million on a simple ass joke.
Speaker 3: I don't know what keeping it hip hop mean.
Speaker 2: Because that's really just I think hip hop is the street urban culture expression. The artistic expression of street urban culture's not really bound. It's the expression of street urban culture in this particular style of form. So I let people just go off, and I'm like, people kept saying he was a civilian.
Speaker 1: I noticed that, and it was a weird.
Speaker 2: Like racial undertone where it was like, oh, you know, he not a street nigga, Like almost as if they thought street niggas created the idea of snitching or like that's something to do with games or streets. And it hit me last night and this morning. Kid Cutty is a dope fiend, right How how I mean is that what people say is just through That's kind of his brand, Okay, the stoner that does cocaine and peels and sad and he grew up in Shaker Heights in Cleveland, Okay, which is hard to not huh, he's.
Speaker 5: Kind of in the same world in that regard as the other dude from uh Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Right, Whiz, Yeah, yeah, Whiz is a little bit closer to just standard urban culture, you know what I mean. Cutty Leans a little bit further away, but it's close enough. You know, both of them have an impression when it comes to Black people in America, like they're not their music whatever it is, it's not far away from black Black people still enjoy kid cutting and whiskyly sure, sure, I mean, and I'm talking about regular black people from like where I'm from, because even black people are like anybody, but they're not like I know some people in the hood that still play Kid Cutty or whiskey. They not like they're not that far apart, you know what I mean. Again, they have a way with rock music, you know what I mean. Where again it's like I would have Magie Street people was playing a little Richard at one time, Chuck Berry. So I'm like, he's a drug addict, Like he's not a civilian. Like if you procure illegal drugs and you abuse those substances, you are not a civilian.
Speaker 4: No, it's juicy j right, So I'm like Joe hit me to them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait a minute, this guy.
Speaker 2: And then people like, well, you could be a drug addict and you could buy cocaine and be you'll be a drug addict and still be a civilian.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, you can't. Oh, yes you can.
Speaker 2: You know, I said, so can a dealer be a civilian? Well that's different. I'm like, well, how is it different?
Speaker 5: I want to know if any of those people have ever bought drugs from somebody outside of a house party with their friends in their life ever.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: So people just hitting me and I'm like, and it's even some people I respect, my homeboy black trade. Gee, I'm like, bro, you're not a civilian if you are if you abuse a legal substance because you're buying, you you're committing a crime to purchase, right and then you're committing a crime by doing it. That means you would be a part of the same cycle as the dealer. So the expectations of of of underworld behavior criminal codes still falls on you, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breaking the law regardless.
Speaker 5: You gonna get strung out and do some more illegal ship because you're.
Speaker 1: Strung that should push you.
Speaker 2: That's like a fence and a flocker, a person who buys and and you know who launders stolen goods for money and the person who burglarizes house. A flocker and a fence, same criminal cycle. A prostitute and a john the same criminal cycle. A fiend and a dealer, same criminals.
Speaker 5: You know that this is again the USA has such a bizarre crossroads between who's the victim and who's the evil doer. The drug dealer is the evil doer. The drug consumer is the victim. But you go three blocks down to the track and the prostitute, who is the salesperson in this is the victim and the buyers now the fucking evil doer d we can't get it straight.
Speaker 4: Him then is also the evil doer.
Speaker 1: That's true, he's the dealer again.
Speaker 2: And so watching all these comments come to my Twitter, and a lot of times I use my Twitter like a media press line, like I've really been able to figure out a lot of branding, creating really deep conversations, never trolling, but really ideals. And I know they're gonna take those tweets and those will be the things. When it's when I dropped the single on June tenth that people are going to talk about.
Speaker 1: So now I have my part.
Speaker 2: I'll have my publicist, Mighty send them out to people as different talking points.
Speaker 1: If you can use these, these.
Speaker 2: Will create conversations that will galvanize your audience.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, that's how deep I am. Now I'm aware.
Speaker 2: So to make a long story short, I just looked at and I noticed this weird racial undertone where I think they think this ship is started by black people in America, that what started all of these kind of concepts of of of of morality. When it comes to crime, I think they think it's some kind of exclusive things they like glasses, Well, it's it's stockbrokers who buy cocaine. It's I'm like, it's stockbrokers say cocaine. Are they they they're not civilians. I'm like, Oh, you don't see how ridiculously racist that sounds.
Speaker 5: Like people love to do two things, like several things. But they're really good for creating these like white caricature archetype figures. They're great at that, and then they're great at claiming steak to what's the thing when you invent something, to patents of anything. But like by black people. That's negative that pre existed them. I should They'll just steak a patent license down like they thought. Omerta was like some big girl from three blocks over.
Speaker 2: And I had a question, right, So the dude was I don't thinking to myself like, y'all don't hear how ridiculously racist this sounds. And race is not in the oppression sense, but in the you see somebody else that's just inferior or someone that superior the simple definition. I'm like, so it's John Gotty, a street nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean no, I used to wear suits. I'm like, what the court.
Speaker 5: That's the other funny thing we talked about last time too. When you see the Surveilus videos, they're in Adidas jumpsuits.
Speaker 4: Like run DMC. They only wear suits the fucking court.
Speaker 2: They don't get that's where run DMC got it from.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, because this has been my point, Pete, I've been saying for years now. I'm not taking nothing from black people. Don't get me wrong. Yes, black people in the Bronx were the centerpiece of hip hop, but hip hop hisself is not black. It's streaked urban, right, So that's why you can have some people from Latin American countries, some white folks at the center. That's the reason why some of these people name themselves after white people that were lures in street urban culture.
Speaker 3: Like you know you hear.
Speaker 4: So who you k who the first young JEZU was? Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that thought. Wow, really, if.
Speaker 5: Jez had Meach, Frank had Columbum, Gambito, whoever, whichever one of those people he was fucking with.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is nothing new, But for some reason in America it looks Pete.
Speaker 1: I get it. Bro.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine being a white man in America and you having to hear niggas complain about racism.
Speaker 1: Would it be almost like fuck?
Speaker 2: So, y'all really don't have no idea white folks be on this ship.
Speaker 4: Well, who are the people making the common so they black or white people?
Speaker 1: They get black? Oh, it'd be shit. I mean, at least their profile picture be black. But I'm talking conversation.
Speaker 2: But but I'm gonna tell you why is different. And this is another thing that bothers me. Now, this is a little different than racist. It's worse than racism when black people feel like they inherently understand what's going on with street, urban culture or any level of criminality, when they don't know nothing, but because they listen to some rap songs and have Google.
Speaker 1: Like, people send me googles of a civilian. I'm like, what you mean the definition? Yes, And I'm like, you can't google.
Speaker 2: Like you can google street urban terms or terms that were birthed in in the underworld, but it might.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily be as accurate as you would imagine.
Speaker 2: So they was like a civilian, and I hear a lot of people running around this narrative. Civilians are not people. That's not gang bangers. That's not true. Anybody participating in the cycle of consistently is.
Speaker 1: Not a civilian.
Speaker 3: Now, look, it's like the car we're not talking about you.
Speaker 5: If if you're a mercenary in the military, you're not a civilian. You aren't enlisted, yes, but you're not a civilian.
Speaker 2: And if you're and if you're a fucking doctor and then armitage in the army, you're not a civilian.
Speaker 1: Military people. I thought brann't civilian.
Speaker 2: No more so, I think they're confusing gangs with under me. No, no, are you supposed.
Speaker 5: To not kill the medical people in the field. That's why they always mark themselves, and you're supposed to like.
Speaker 1: Not sure, but they're not civilians. That's just a code of behavior. Sure, they are very much a part.
Speaker 2: Of They're not finna go help if if the United States is fighting the French, they're not gonna go help the Frenchmen.
Speaker 1: All got to help their own peoples. They in the middle. Like so, but a dude, like you know, and it's so many smart asses.
Speaker 2: I hate that there's no real documents because I don't think people would argue with a doctor about.
Speaker 1: Fucking ankle surgery.
Speaker 2: But it's like somebody said, Glasses, well what about jaywalking? I'm like, that's a traffic infraction.
Speaker 1: It's not a crime. But you know what I'm saying. I'm like, no, you don't know what you're saying, Cuz like, why do y'all?
Speaker 2: And I'm telling Jayu and Manny today I'm talking to them. It's like everybody I know just wants to fucking argue with me. We're seeing some ship one plus when he go to I don't know, glasses, you know you can get seven oro, Why are you wasting my time.
Speaker 1: You know me, Mike that you know a hard rule is for me. Now.
Speaker 4: As soon as I hear a sudden start with what about.
Speaker 1: I'm done? Well, what about? That's it?
Speaker 4: I am focused on something else. You're just they're talking to yourself at that point?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 4: And I'm out?
Speaker 2: They almost robbed me up my joy this week. This has been a hard week for me. All this week. I realized why Puff never really fucked with me, all the way he said, I down party like him. I know what he means now. I didn't quite know what he meant. I get why a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 1: Really. They have to be motivated by your lifestyle. It ain't just about you're a good person. I'm to help you.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, we have some kind of connection, even my own friends. I confront the problem with puns like I remember y'all was on that Molley shit. Is that why y'all stop trying to help me and hang out with me?
Speaker 1: Oh? I swear to God because we're friends like that.
Speaker 2: And if I can ain't coming to you and give you my honest opinion, nigga, we not friends and I would know that right now.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that way, we ain't friends. So they said, what was the answer.
Speaker 2: No, you talk to us like we were smokers. I'm like, that's not what I said. That's your fucking conscious. I'm not treating you like you not shit. I'm asking you a fucking question that meant something to me. Nigga, did y'all stop fucking with me and we stop hanging because I don't fucking do drugs. Man, I'm not even gonna answer that. Yes, you motherfuckers did. So that was something else then I was talking. It was a it was a fake ass rat battle happening. And I'm trying to keep the West together because I understand how hip hop, especially the origin New York of hip hop, uses media to build their own narratives for their own support. And now I started to galvanize people on the West and Hey, call the people, Hey make sure y'all know what they're doing. Don't let these people use you. People got mad and start talking shit, and I'm like, ain't this a bitch?
Speaker 1: Then, faby mster Fab is my nigga, like my brother? That's really it's somebody I think like this nigga, my brother.
Speaker 2: Like it was a situations while I was ready to kill over faby here in La. And when the battle was happening, why Dad and them starts saying we to West Coach, were from Oakland and all the barrier niggas start doing this whole shit, and I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Are y'all doing? Nigga that says the West nigga or the other people.
Speaker 2: We don't give a fuck with other people think nigga is us nigga forty short hammer nigga. Everybody mean the same thing. Mess all over mean the same thing to us as they mean every nobody else here. Nigga don't know West y'all letting these out of town that y'all trying to be cool.
Speaker 1: These motherfuckers don't give a fuck about none of us. So they're trying to divide California and the West Coast. Yes, it's so fabious.
Speaker 2: In Gwapdad comments when Guapda said that bullshit man I call Fabyan.
Speaker 1: Cuts his ass out.
Speaker 2: Why would you say that you're not dumb? That make me look for sticking up for you a fucking with you all these years. I'm thinking we the West Coast and all the time you just on some punk shit I'm ready to knock a nigga down for forty niggas. Short y'all trying to tell me this how y'all feel about us?
Speaker 1: And Short be down in LA all the time. Guap be down here. You guys feel that way, niggah.
Speaker 2: So if somebody unp would never say no shit, Short would never say no shit like that because he no.
Speaker 1: But it's the younger niggas who.
Speaker 2: Feel like, oh, well, everybody recognize that lay don't recognize us, so we need to separate, No, nigga, that's when we need to bond together more. Whatever we got, nigga, we just sharing. So when they say West Coast, they think everybody thinks LA. Only when they say West Coast, that's their thought. And I'm not mad at that. Hollywood is in our backyard. It's in the it's in the lost Southern California's backyard.
Speaker 1: So the only reason they know that is because we have movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I never felt like they ever really claimed that, though I can't remember, like, you know, like even if you were to go back to like the quote unquote like East Coast, West Coast, bad Boy death throw things very LA centric. You know, they've always kind of least like when I lived up there, it seemed like they're no offense to the Bay Area people.
Speaker 4: Like I. I like the bay It's you know, it's a cool spot. I like the way they do things. But they.
Speaker 5: When I'm in LA, we're deaf, dumb, and blind to what's going on up there.
Speaker 1: Most of the time.
Speaker 5: They kind of have a little bit of a little brother chip on their shoulder, and I feel like, rather than be the little brother data, we're just gonna change our last name.
Speaker 1: I agree with that people, but they're not the little brother. The Bay Area is the big brother.
Speaker 4: It's the older brother, but it's the smaller older brother.
Speaker 1: It's Fredo that the people.
Speaker 2: Because black culture, the street urban culture that we're synonymous for, started in the baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's true, but they're Fredo in your mind.
Speaker 2: The first funk ships, it's sliding.
Speaker 1: Family's done, Like what the fuck are you talking? Like? You should be happy? Little brother is shining, So that's like, okay, see him. Yeah, Short Short is the father.
Speaker 3: Of how we started to find hip hop music for ourselves.
Speaker 1: And he represented West Coast. Yeah. I ain't never really seen him not represent West Coast like we all do I'm from Watch, but nigga's the West.
Speaker 2: Watch into Los Angeles, the city, not the county for niggas watched, this is our neighborhood.
Speaker 1: But that's what I said about in the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Look at all the way from Washington, all the way down, look like they live on the West Coast. Yeah, Like, I'm from the West coast, West coast, That's what I'm saying. They say West. Everybody West Portland's West. You know, Vancouver, Canada is the West.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But again, but it made me think, like, man, mam, there was a moment over the last twenty four hours that I was thinking to myself, You're right, Was I finna keep ramping the West Coast? Should I keep fucking with niggas? Should I keep standing up for nigga? Should I keep trying to give them game?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: And I was thinking myself, like, man, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Fuck that. I'm finna cuss all these niggas ass out over and over again. Fuck that, nigga. You the West nigg that's it.
Speaker 5: You almost sound like the the Union trying to reign in the Confederacy. No, you're not going to not be part of this gut damn.
Speaker 1: I'm linking on these punk.
Speaker 2: Yeah niggas trying to spiral off.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Nigga, I was should have to sell Selski. I'm getting Celsie coming. I'm like, y'all better stop letting these.
Speaker 2: I go for Lincoln over the g homies. Oh the jobes for the babe. Nigga, y'all the West, Nigga, ain't no getting out of the car. Nigga, ain't no getting Ain't nobody letting you out. Nigga's the West. We're fucking nobody else, say, nigga, y'all music raised all of us the same.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Nigga, it's the West. Niggain't no getting out. Nigga.
Speaker 2: We together, even if y'all don't want to fight right now, Nigga, we together because if somebody chipping off of y'all, Nigga, we're going. But you said it's the Bay Area, saying ain't not from the West. It's not nobody else familiar saying that it's not because no, but but again, because the Bay Area is to me, the father of blackness on the West coast as far as California goes.
Speaker 1: But it has a direct, more direct connection to.
Speaker 2: The east coast in La. No to the south, southeast to me, south and east. Just like every about to say Florida in the south, but it's on the east coast to me. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, saying yeah yeah, definitely that. But it's like I've always saw that, you know what I mean. So it just hit me, like these niggas like talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Basically almost to the year I remember what five ten year difference. A bunch of people basically from Alabama seemed to go to the Bay and everybody from Louisiana seemed.
Speaker 1: To go to La. Yeah.
Speaker 5: For everybody I talk to, where's your grandma or from? That's kind of in a nutshell, seems to.
Speaker 3: Me how because my family is from Alabama.
Speaker 1: You're the odd man out. Yep.
Speaker 2: You got all my people, other people, all my other family members from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: But so my point I'm saying is is like I almost let them change me up. This is when you double down. It was God testing me. Where's my seatbelt? At Pete? That was God testing me.
Speaker 4: Man, You're from the Watts Coast.
Speaker 5: Now that's it, dirty square blocks hot on niggas.
Speaker 2: I need that vest Now, Pete, can you give me that Teflone vests hot? Triple down man, the ride about to get a ride for real?
Speaker 1: Triple down on these boys. I gotta look out the door when I walk out.
Speaker 2: Now, film me tripled down on these boys, man, because what this shit would fall apart if I'm not here. The niggas feel like he ain't got nothing to lose, Peete, No, No, The problem is I got everything to lose by by what's stepping away or by letting it happen without me, because they don't know what they're doing. They don't know the story when when the United States of America try to separate, they don't understand what it is.
Speaker 3: To preserve the nation of hip hop.
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 2: They didn't study why Lincoln was fighting the war. Most of these people thought Lincoln was fighting the world with slavery.
Speaker 1: That was a byproduct. They think I'm fighting this war over my homeboy, dot. I don't need my mother fucking help fighting no motherfucking war. Nigga, Nigga, we trained in the same fields. So it's not the representation of hip hop right now. So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: No one person can it only could be a culture thing.
Speaker 1: But people are trying to make it look like it's one thing. No, they don't know. Okay, they just don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody thinks the West would step up, but they don't understand quite how to do it. Like even in this last battle that just happened, it's kind of royal rumble for a lack of better terms. It was like people thought that they can rap, and that's how you compete with New York. No, you don't win a battle by out rapping somebody. You win a battle by out west coasting somebody. So if you want to win a battle, you don't win a battle by being the most lyrical rapper. You win a battle by being the most cultural phenom.
Speaker 1: That's the only way to beat the West Coast.
Speaker 3: No, that's how you win a hip hop battle.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: When you listen to a mc shan the Bridge and you listen to the Bridges over kr r rest one wasn't kicking the hypest, dopest lyrics.
Speaker 1: He could wrap his ass off.
Speaker 2: Then that nigga was just such a nasty BX nigga. That shit was fire that beat, you know what I mean? Like that nigga wasn't emcy and it's ada man that nigga was down there using melody through the whole song. But guess what that's real BX shit when Tupac Drop hit him up. That shit ain't just about no lyrics, nigga. That's passion that nigga put. He galvanized the West and was just trunk of that w Nigga is how we do it over here. These niggas be trying to out rap niggas the wires that's gonna come out. Your moth is gonna come out. You ain't gotta worry about that. If your intellecting, you've been in the books, your pin gonna bleed, feel me, But you got to bring the culture. Like when Dot told that nigga and Euphoria, he's Terrors Thornton. No, he's Terres Crawford. No, he said he's Terce Thornton. I'm Terrence Crawford. I'm whooping feet. Niggas didn't even know what he was talking about, but it sounded so fucking crapy. I knew what he meant. Pete, know what he meant. This is how we talked. I whooped that nigga feet. That's how you do this thing. Called hip hop.
Speaker 1: You bring in the flavor.
Speaker 3: You can't make Mexican tacos like Mexican people.
Speaker 2: What these niggas tried to do in the battle. They tried to make Mexican tacos like Mexican people. You not Mexican playboy fry that shell sprown that meet up?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're kind of mad at.
Speaker 2: I'm mad because I'm trying to pass on the wisdom and the information from the Ice Cubes, the Snoop Doggs, the Doctor Dre's, the Nipsey Hustle, and all of my constituents, or not just my peers, but the niggas who I took the information from from Eric and he's e and everybody, and I'm trying to disseminate it across all of us.
Speaker 5: That was one of those things like that example, like the the strategic authenticity of identity. Like ya, I'm a college football nerd. So probably fifteen years ago now when Oregon had Chip Kelly there and danthy Thomas, when Crenshaw was up there.
Speaker 4: And they were like.
Speaker 5: Hyper speed, like they're snapping the ball in two seconds.
Speaker 1: R PO. All this shit.
Speaker 4: This is just like a circus, you know, they're just they're gonna go We're gonna go score seventy.
Speaker 5: Everybody else was like like laying Kippens at USC.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we're gonna up our tempo.
Speaker 5: We're gonna up Everyone want to up their tempo to try to do what Oregon was doing.
Speaker 3: And but that's what Oregon does.
Speaker 5: You aren't gonna just show up and decide to do that one week and beat them at their own game. The only person that beat them was Jim Harbott Stanford, who goes, oh, you're gonna do that. I'm gonna put nine offensive linemen on the field, we're gonna hold the ball for an hour.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go nowhere, and you're gonna lose.
Speaker 5: And he was the only one that could beat them because he did his shit his way, as he does it, as he's best at it.
Speaker 2: And social media has created more of a copycat like we already was on copy cat existence as humans. I watched the NBA, everybody copying like I told him, I made so much money off Coach on Coach Will because he thought the Celtius was gonna win because he's looking at the ratings. I'm like, bro, they're not the fucking warriors. Step is an all time great offensive phenom and.
Speaker 1: A great shooter. They don't have that. I don't care what their ratings is.
Speaker 2: And it's so hard because people just looking at instant success and gratification and shit and thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is real and I get it. So I know my position is to preserve.
Speaker 2: Hip hop. That's what I'm on. So I'm passing information. But it's like people trying to tell me and ain't did none of the homework. Like I'm arguing with the motherfucker about what's this a bion who I'm arguing with a boy many am i Homie Jayu for about twenty minutes and I started to get mad.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I'm not off inna hang up. So all victims are civilians to them, First of all, gangsters can be victims. Well that's what I'm saying, but first off saying to them, it's all victims civilians to him, it's first off, look.
Speaker 4: They would perceive it as a gangster cannot be a victim. A gangster can only lose a contest, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Victims is giving absolving people of their responsibility when you say they are victim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm on the gangster. I can go outside if somebody can hit me, what they care. I didn't deserve it. I don't even know this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: But then you're the victim of a hit and run. You're not like a lifestyle victim. You're a pedastrian victim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying that's the same thing, and could cut situation.
Speaker 1: He's not a victim.
Speaker 2: You fucked this nigga old lady after he introduced you to her. Oh I thought they broke up. No, you fucking didn't. And even if you did, he introduced you to her to do some music. Raggedy piece of ship your male code, so you can't he girl, No, he fucked Cassie after did he introduced him?
Speaker 5: But isn't that what Diddy's thing is? Doesn't everybody fuck Cassie after he didn't pay?
Speaker 2: You didn't get paid for this. He wasn't there to watch it, or he didn't want you to do it.
Speaker 4: Nobody there wasn't an exhibitionist voyeurs.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know you can sexually saw the prostitute. So even somebody like Diddy that's a swinger can be cheated on swingers can cheat. Yeah, so, and and I don't give to I'm just saying, you're not a victim if he burns your fucking car.
Speaker 1: So you can't be a victim when you tho the first.
Speaker 2: Punch and the man said come home, come, that's the first buff And.
Speaker 1: I think was wrong.
Speaker 2: People think I'm defending people think i'm I don't need to defend it. He hired a bunch of rich ass lawyers. What I'm saying is I want fair treatment for him, and I still expect. I don't care if it's the scum of the fucking earth. Treat brothers fair. I never had to say, treat a white man fair. They don't get fair treatment. Treat a brother fair.
Speaker 1: You know what the government showing puff how rich he not? You ain't that rich. You get out of jail, nigga fifty million and the house that's worth fifty like now you can sit there. That ain't enough money. He ain't kill nobody, can't get out, not a soul. That's crazy, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers get out on murder charges, killing people all the time.
Speaker 1: You can't get out with fuck a hundred million dollars. Fucking a voucher. Shit, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So man, I just realize it, and I just realize on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I am not letting up. I'm going to triple down. You think they're going after all the rich black people now getting their money back. No, niggas keep thinking money make them white. Oh, so they go after all the ones that think money make them white.
Speaker 2: Man, Because you can't just do anything. If you start playing with some money, money gonna show you how much money.
Speaker 1: You don't got. Don't get me wrong, Puff is.
Speaker 2: Obviously it looks like he did. I mean shit, for sure, he's guilty. He's guilty of assualt or abuse for sure. He's probably guilty of buying drugs for sure. He looked like he's buying some pussy for sure. It looks like that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm not saying Puff shouldn't be fighting charges. I'm just saying, come on, man, he's not John Gott. You don't try to make can tell I get it how we can spend the letter to the law and oh god, he's not that. Just come on, man, this man should be fighting probably eight to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is he fighting life? Life? This is his first offense. Life the first offense. He shouldn't be fighting all him to be charged his first offense.
Speaker 2: Even I think that's cool. Whatever whatever the government pulled out, come on life. Puff ain't a life candidate, no nothing. If that's emarentially doesn't fuck with you. I'm going to realize so many people he.
Speaker 1: Was like you defending that pedalpon like pedop. They don't have no idea of the case. They call them, they called swe They was talking about Art Kelly to you, and.
Speaker 5: They was talking about Puff because they had to deal with all us Bieber Bieber rumors.
Speaker 2: Oh justin bieber stuff, a bunch of crazy stuff should Again it's not exactly in charge with it. Yeah, and that's not necessarily Again, I don't know nothing about that, but it's just crazy how people feel so compelled. But it goes back to that same thing. I'm saying, we're.
Speaker 1: In the biggest copycat part of life that we've ever been in because of social media. And then there's still one.
Speaker 3: Nigga like, yeah, no, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I'm not going. And it's funny people, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You that when you can be a stockbroker and and and do cocaine, you're still a. So that means that person could tell the police on that.
Speaker 1: No he can't. Not on this dealer, he can't tell the police on nobody. Somebody mugged you for your cocaine. You can tell the police. Oh these crazy motherfuckers that tell the police and they get robbed for drugs. I think you see them stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're on drugs.
Speaker 6: They think they civilians. Still look, they still think they civilians could call the police. Holy soa they not? You got what taking your cocaine? Robbed you and gave you this fake dope? Oh look at this. Take this, take you in with.
Speaker 1: Description and you're going in for fake dope? What that cocaine look like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That shit be real people crazy like that though. I understand what you're saying, but yeah, you gotta double down on what you believe in and.
Speaker 1: What you're passionate about.
Speaker 2: And if this is what you're passionate about, this shit we go all the way to the top with this.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't got it.
Speaker 1: God has done something in our lives. I've been able to preserve long enough to still have.
Speaker 2: Cultural cachet in social relevance. It is not to trade it in Now, what're you gonna trade it in for money?
Speaker 1: Whatever? People trade in for shit all the time. But we all about you.
Speaker 2: If you don't double down on hip hop, what was you go trade the other side on?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What was you gonna do? No, no, you're gonna stop talking about hip hop? What was you gonna stop? You know what? What was you gonna do? I could party like all the rest of these niggas.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the I don't think If you nah, I agree, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Don't even try to put that in people's mind.
Speaker 2: I think that every journey is unique. Yeah, So I'm not trying to put that in people mind. I'm just saying you can there's ways to get somewhere faster.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what, like, if.
Speaker 2: I didn't take the time to learn this, I'd have been done because it's no way possible.
Speaker 3: People was going to fuck with me at that way because.
Speaker 2: Like like like like party like part. So you don't get and like you said about your friends, maybe they stop hanging out with me because they was doing mally and I wasn't.
Speaker 1: You know, I understand that cost. Remember that builds bonds.
Speaker 2: Sitting there drinking with niggas and yeah, partying and doing the shit, and that builds bonds.
Speaker 1: Our bonds are built in sober, mean.
Speaker 2: Right, we build bond sober like me and pun bond come from. I noticed he was a brother just like me, no younger, but he was caught up in the streets, and I can see what was gonna happen to him, the same thing that was happening to me, you know what I'm saying. And and I realized I can help change his life. I can put him in something that I could tell he was gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Like Head is different.
Speaker 2: Hair was like somebody I could see that was really technically savvy. He was a thinker. I mean, he always call himself a nerd. I don't think he is a nerd. I always say I think Head ain't necessarily even the smartest motherfucker. He's not the most witty comeback motherfucker. Head is really intelligent. And Head is unbelievably like technically sad. Like he's a geek, you know what I mean, He's a geek. That motherfucker could figure out some dumb ass fucking electronics so fast. But that's been my complaint. Like I just had to really deal with that.
Speaker 1: All week of people challenging your like Satan experience.
Speaker 2: Satan giving me the last bit of pushback in my life.
Speaker 1: And you felt like it was pushback, yeah, because it was coming through people that mattered to me. Oh okay, okay, that's the key thing. Okay okay.
Speaker 2: I saw Gina put some stuff online that was a back chand that I was telling Sally and my hand retweeted it, and I got offended. I'm like, why would you double down if you know I said this? To realize he didn't know that she was talking to me.
Speaker 1: And Tea thought me, like, you know, I ain't numb but love in my heart.
Speaker 2: We did something that was talking about you, retweeted those talk about you, and then like I'm listening like the puff shit all this ship for They're my partners. They making jokes because I'm confiding in them about how I felt in these vulnerable moments, and everybody pushes the internet challenging me on this particular thing, knowing this is my motherfucking specialty. Nigg We're not talking about making no piece of nigga. We ain't talking about making no forgetting nigga. This is what I do nigga. I'm a thug nigga.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking this stuff ship this whole time, created.
Speaker 2: Jack questioning my homies right now, you feel me like questioning niggas right now, getting baby games to getting the history.
Speaker 1: Right now, like come on, man. So it's like this was Satan giving me the greatest.
Speaker 2: Pushback I've had in a very long time. Been a very long time.
Speaker 1: So you think this is what's gonna build you another solid foundation from this point on. I already we've already built the foundation.
Speaker 2: Like I got Peepe right here to help them with the economic parts. I got you right here to help with the emotions and make sure I keep my mind together.
Speaker 1: I got the right people, my homie don dub different people.
Speaker 2: I got the right people. That's I'm building it, feel me. So it really came down. It was like a tough week. I could feel my spirit being torn at Peep all week.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Pete, don't know you cuss me out? Huh you didn't know?
Speaker 2: You caught me up, punk ass, Pete, because I said, were my shrimp?
Speaker 5: Is that Tacomba is not part of the West Coast?
Speaker 1: No, I told him. I just told you, I'll get you some shit. He told me. No, Hey, Pete, he had a rough week. Pete. I was testing the waters and the water was on.
Speaker 2: So I believe we've been going to some toy ship this week because he's been on edge, you know.
Speaker 1: But you feel better now. You've got to figure it out a little bit that this is where you know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel better, I know better. Okay, I don't think I am, I know I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So you got some clarity, not even clarity, but what's the word. What's the word I'll be looking for? Come on, Pete, this is where you jump in.
Speaker 5: I was preoccupied with the idea that this is perhaps ten years of Twitter trollery all coming right back at you.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's not what other people think.
Speaker 2: They really think I'd be joking, They really kid cutting is not as at people think you're a big troll. That's because they're not thinking or even giving context to something that's a run on idea that I'm saying. Or maybe because you always have a comment to what people say, like you never not have words for something. I don't know. They think they may think that because you you will respond to everybody only if you're talking about what I'm talking about it. If you talk to me about Trump, I don't got nothing to say. Really, straight up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fucking saying. They start talking about tears and ship, I'm like, I don't know that's you come in, Pete. I was come about to ask you a question earlier. Too. Reminded me of my one of my favorite movies, Negotiating, Yeah, where you come in, Pete? Where you come in? That Roman?
Speaker 5: That's uh, that was what the Samuel when he's locked himself in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: But no, I see what you're saying, though. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Because it is getting a real heated moment in the soul called street urban culture versus hip hop.
Speaker 1: And that's what it seems like now, not versus, but it seems like it is. It seems like it is now versus mainstream America.
Speaker 2: You know, mainstream now think they're either street or hip hop. Mainstream believes that, And that's what I'm saying. It's the main stream to tell them then, tell them they're not hip hop, they're not street, they're mainstream. You're not street, your mainstream. I keep telling them that. But maybe we should stop using the worst civilian because that's confusing people. The worst civilians being misused in all aspects.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the issue.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean Yes, there's not a word that you could find that they wouldn't misuse.
Speaker 4: In this context.
Speaker 1: Say that again, Pete.
Speaker 5: There's not a word you could find that they wouldn't misused in this context because it's rooted in an identity crisis.
Speaker 1: Yes, so go back to mainstream.
Speaker 4: Like you said, they don't want but they don't want to be mainstream. They want to be part of They want to be part of the group.
Speaker 1: Like you said, force her back to mainstream. You can't. That's why you have to constantly you're doubling down. You're trickling down. You can't. That's not before stand back nowhere.
Speaker 3: It's just going to take us back to the original days of hip.
Speaker 1: Hop and they'll be come back to mainstream.
Speaker 2: They may not say it, but they're gonna be mainstream.
Speaker 1: They won't say hip hop and street, They for sure gonna say that. I don't want to do that. Now. When you get done. Now, when you get.
Speaker 6: Done doubling down, applications and ship have to turn in background.
Speaker 4: Those are type people.
Speaker 5: They won't go mainstream until the cops show up, you know, then they're gonna tell on your ends.
Speaker 2: Now it's nazi why Trump is doing what's that thank you ding about undocumented birth.
Speaker 1: Rights and ship Now that's starting to make sense.
Speaker 4: Man, that's about fucking eighty years too late. They made.
Speaker 1: Commercial.
Speaker 2: There was a maybe and she was like, Trump is making sure our borders the same. So if you're here illegally, you should leave now, maybe will let you back. But if you don't, we're gonna catch you. We're gonna we're gonna find you, wanna catch you, get rid of you, and you'll never be able to come back.
Speaker 1: And that's a commercial they're doing the OKI though, Hu, the little white lady talking the little school teachers, the little school teacher talking to you. She said, now if you may, you may be able to come back. That's funny. I wonder how many families saw that commercial. A lot, a lot.
Speaker 4: If they mother, there was several thousand, like they they docked like.
Speaker 1: Some number.
Speaker 4: It was in the thousands. That wasn't in the like millions.
Speaker 1: People that left them on their own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people who like self deported so they could refile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. People did. They left, People actually left.
Speaker 2: But if you mean they did that and they be able to come back and they came back, you don't.
Speaker 1: We won't find you. We will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like this Trump funny bro like, I don't know enough about politics.
Speaker 1: That's why I argue about pot I only know about humans and funny shit.
Speaker 2: Because politicians about emotion. It shouldn't be but Lee, it's about making somebody feel good, and somebody's gonna feel bad at that expense. Yeah, that's politics, and I don't play politics good. I'm not great at making people feel good and other people like man, I'm just gonna put on for this particular culture that I am the best, that IM gonna be the voice of this culture. Then I'm gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 1: He doesn't make the culture happy with you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes cultures jay Z always gonna be happy with me ninety of the time, ninety nine percent of the time, because no man should be happy with one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Nless you sucking dick.
Speaker 1: Well that took the conversations.
Speaker 2: No, I keep thinking it's true because if you feel yourself, you think to yourself. Man, Glass don't never made me look like a sucker. That's the best I can give you. The best I can give.
Speaker 1: You call me a punk ast So that ship already did that. That's not to say you're a pump. That was an action. That was an adjective to describe action. I just I just lacked self work right now, I don't give a fuck talking about Yeah, I just I lacked self work because I just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: It was a It was a I told King man, I'm gonna get you something. I wanted him to try. So that's a big part of the story because I was kind of looking to go get him. He's like, man, man, you had something of you that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Man, I'm gonna get you something now. Man, if you got something, pee it was my fault.
Speaker 2: P I started the whole bullshit because I eve dropped on a fucking conversation that.
Speaker 1: There was a conversation was hading. I eve dropped, like, damn nigga, I can't get nothing nigg eat.
Speaker 2: And that's how it started because I eave dropped. So I took the punk ass ass. That's what I get for eavesdropping.
Speaker 1: This is why you can't talk what. I can't be the victim.
Speaker 2: Because I'm throwing out my heart and telling the truth and taking accountability and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's how I become the victim. Taking accountability. Oh don't work.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, victim is not taking accountability.
Speaker 1: Well, Peter, I'll go back to being a punk ass.
Speaker 2: THEO looking out for tuning into the No Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect podcast network and now hard Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.