Speaker 1: As Big exploited me. I make sure I tap into the Bootleg Kid podcast man to see me on there. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Bootleg cap podcasts. I have not been so excited to doing it for a very long time. My favorite wrapper in the entire world.
Speaker 1: Man, don't boost me like that. My head already big here.
Speaker 2: Man, big X. The plug is here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You guys have heard me talking about this guy for a long time on the podcast. I bring you up all the time. Whoever's on the show. That's hard.
Speaker 1: It's just it, man, It's good to see you. Bro appreciates man. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: How's the tour stressful? Man?
Speaker 1: Stressful? I'm living out of CITs, I'm living out of people. But I just closed on the house back home.
Speaker 2: Some congrats, I'm re. I just want to say we also got Roll some in the building, who is an incredible MC who's on a lot of people listen to you. They've heard him incredible the whole cruise here. You just closed on a house for some reason. The world is like the outgorithm is pushing me on Instagram to move to Texas because all I do is get these tiktoks on my ig feed that say, this is what three hundred thousand dollars can get you in Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 1: That's why I moved through Frisco, Texas. So you live in like a god right now.
Speaker 2: And like I show my wife, I just paid one point three million dollars from my house in Burbank and it's a very modest house. I'll be seeing that in Frisco, Texas. Brett and I'm like, how far is that from Dallas? I might I'm doing research. I'm like, what kind of flight is that to l A. I'm like, man, we might have to go to dacup and carry it.
Speaker 1: Can't get in.
Speaker 2: I'm married. We're keeping it either way. You know what I'm saying, be strapped up out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, go.
Speaker 2: Watch the white greatness of Luca Donks in person. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got a lot.
Speaker 2: Texas is cam the cost of living is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, community, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which city in your opinion? I know you haven't been to La much, but La or Texas. On the Mexican food, definitely La at least you're honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely a La got it with the tacos.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that Mexicano Ta lied to everybody when it came on into Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he did that. I mean, you got a few, but la Is is different.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to watch the renaissance of Texas hip hop and again, like there's been a lot going on in Texas over the last decade. There's been like, obviously, we can't be ignorant to the fact Travis Scot's from Houston, Megan the Stigns from Houston. A guy like Yellow Beezy had a huge hit record is from Dallas. Most three rest in post Malone. Post Malone is from Dallas, the biggest of the biggest Dallas Texas. He's got a Cowboys tattoo.
Speaker 1: He's from Grand Pririe, but definitely is Dallas.
Speaker 2: I think his dad worked for the Cowboys, but.
Speaker 1: He's definitely from dallastein the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: But just in terms of like the camaraderie now and I just feel like there's just a special energy between yourself Row. I feel like that Mexicano t is having a moment. The Dallas h town connection is strong now as to where I feel like we really only thought about Houston. Yeah, or you know, shout out to UGK, you know what I'm saying from Port Arthur, but uh, but what do you what do you attribute to like the current, you know, moment that's happening.
Speaker 1: I really feel like just like me, like people like me, he Ro like you said, Miot and it's it's a couple of other artists. It's just like a breath of fresh air. Like because like you said, for the for the longest, Dallas and Houston like it's Texas, but everybody was just kind of doing their own thing. Like Dallas had what they had going on, Houston was for Houston, San Antonio or San Antonio. Everybody was just for theyself. And I feel like people like me that Mexican Tea kind of opened it up to like we just opened you know, we just opened it back up, like gave people made people want to do music again if they make sense, like.
Speaker 2: You guys are unapologetically Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you gotta gotta put on for the stage.
Speaker 2: That's how I found you. Was like December of last year. I was I was, me and my kids were driving a big Bear that's throw the most necessary and the Texas came on. I said, oh my god, this voice is crazy. Yeah, and then from there. I just was, dude, I just dined in and I was like, I appreciate that. Man. How have I never heard a big extra blog? This is crazy? But you know, but but you guys, like again, you're unapologetically Texas. I mean thinking about OT's record that's on top one hundred right now is called Johnny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta going crazy right now? Well yeah, Texas. Man, It's just I don't know, like I feel like Texas and always stuck behind each other. But like I said, it's kind of been slipping.
Speaker 2: Lately and it's been isolated.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah that too, and so with me, and that makes knot kind of just yelling Texas, you know, just putting on for it's kind of made everybody want to like reunite. It just unite in general. So like now, it's like when I got my chain, I called sut Walker Suthwalkers on the first people called me like, yeah, man, that you're going crazy. So I just feel like we're bringing out that back like I did something with Mike doms so boom, that's I believe he and San Antonio. So it's just we're just bringing Texas back to one. I feel like Texas gonna be the Atlanta and the more my fault the Memphis right now, because Memphis got it on locker. Yeah, and I feel like Texas is finna, we feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, everybody loves Texas already. I mean, it's a lot of people like low Ki got cribs there, like, but that's just.
Speaker 1: Because of the like it's the cost of living. And then it's like it's a big market. A lot of people well a lot of people do know, but they try to keep it here. But Dallas and just Texas and general is a huge market.
Speaker 2: Dallas and Houston are huge margins, especially like if you think of just media size. Oh god.
Speaker 1: And so that's why a lot of those people do.
Speaker 2: That cost of living solid and then you guys have amazing advancing establishments.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we we were just like talking about.
Speaker 2: That got the b ylb over there, which is I never even knew until I went to Texas.
Speaker 1: You know, I just put liquor in a water bottle for the first well no, this wasn't the first time, but I had to put liquor in the water bottle. Left the two o'clock at a club here out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, No, that's trash. But yeah, that's welcome to Cally or the West Coast in general. I mean, I went a nightclub in scott Stale, so yeah, there's once like one fifty five hits it's liquor pick.
Speaker 1: Up club and uh at there too. And I believe we couldn't even control the bottle, like they had a lock on the bottle and never ever in my life had that. And I think I spent like five all.
Speaker 2: There is a lock, can't you ship you can't drink out of it? Technically you're not supposed to. Yeah, I can't even that's crazy. It's crazy, man, it is wild. Yo. I got to ask you one random question on Safe House when you kept your running out of breath in and then you rehit your line, was that what happened? Did you run out of breath? And you were like, not keep that in? So just let me tell you my perspective before you answer, because I'm thinking this guy's overweight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like, it's one of the most fire things I've ever seen an artist do, because you were just fucking going in and then you almost like kind of got winded and you're not keep all that in and then you picked it right back up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so boom. If you watch the video, you can't hear me breathing them out. So the audio that got dropped wasn't the the mastered, mixed and mastered version. So like you can hear all of that extra stuff in the bag, Like you can hear me breathing heavy and all of that, but the YouTube version wouldn't. But it just so happened. It went crazy. They lived it.
Speaker 2: So but was that what happened?
Speaker 1: You read like genuinely I ran out of breath, But it was like I meant to, like it was always meant for me.
Speaker 2: The Clions, fat guy should I've ever seen an artist kept that ship.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Biggie didn't do that brock out of breath. Biggie was that big pun was running out of breath. They didn't keep that ship in. I was like, that ship is hard.
Speaker 1: I started off putting on for the Big Feelers, first putting on for the Big Fellers, my city, then the state.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you for wearing a shirt I was. I was afraid that if you came to your shirtlest I was gonna then take my shirt off.
Speaker 1: See so lately a lot of people. I can't go nowhere without my shirt. Now, Like I walk in the place, my managers like, all right, come on, give it to me. What you're talking about, give me a shirt. They don't want you in there. N lists you got your shirt out.
Speaker 2: Your trademark.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now it's like, well, if that's what they want, they gotta pay for it. So now I try to go everywhere with his shirt on and they're like, come on, man, take it off, and I'm like, what you want.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of the comedian Burt Kreischer. Okay, so he's this white dude. He's one of the biggest comedians in the world. But he does all his stand up. He's a chubby, white dude. He has to have a shirt off. It's like his thing. Everyone screams like he almost can't do comedy with a shirt on. It's kind of he's kind of I feel bad for you made the right choice to be like, I'm gonna start wearing it, because then you're just always going to be the naked dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I mean it's crazy. I'm the most comfortable naked. I feel like I was a newdist I was a newdist in my past life. I don't know about everybody else, but in my past life, I was a naked man for sure, for sure, and so now I don't know. I just I've always been comfortable, like I was a football player. So I'm always being comfortable just with my body, like if I wanted to right now, I can go to the gym and I look like that. Then black Brock listener, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: F five and motherfuckers me. That's that's a signature move.
Speaker 1: That's his signature. I know bout Lizard as the UFC fighter I watched wrestling. I didn't I didn't see him in the wrestling. I was a big Randy Order fan about the ko Yes, sir, I used to I used to bang on the floor and drew out of my mouth, yeah, and then hop up and yeah. I used to do that. Got in trouble for it a lot. But I used to do his shirt off.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Stone cald the Goat is from Texas.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't like I don't like to be here, so I never I never liked that when he did that.
Speaker 2: What do you drink?
Speaker 1: I just started drinking liquor that I'm like a rapper out of.
Speaker 2: Time, right, So now you're starting to drink more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I drink once that first bottle gone, It's like we five bottles in there, But what are you drinking? Yeah, that's that's that's the thing for me. It used to be Hennessy though, but we used to shut down every clib so he had stopped.
Speaker 2: Everyone switched. Yeah, we had a lot less violent of a if you're off exactly I'm fighting or I'm naked. I'm naked, bro, both right, naked, It's been both before. No, it's crazy. I was gonna ask you, like, who would you consider because again, like I hear so much. Obviously I hear the Texas in you, but when I hear you, I'm like, man, this motherfucker's rapping. Like he I'm just curious who your influences are, bro, who are you listening.
Speaker 1: To as far as rapping? Like, who's so Like when I was my mom, it was like a bunch of UGK, so j K and Luwayne. That was it. That was it. But when it came to my dad, it was no rap. Like my pops will listen to whatever was on the radio. But other than that, it's I brother, this is a bunch of slow stuff with him. So I feel like that. That's like, you can hear that in my music, you know what I'm saying. So so as far as just influences, I ain't really. I didn't want to be a rapper, so I never just was like, oh, I look up to this rapper, I want to be like that rapper.
Speaker 2: I mean, what was what was the dream before hip hop? Was a football? I was a football player. Yeah, you were liking to try to really were you? I could have went to the league lineman, yes, sir, by the way, I mean that was an obvious of course. Have you seen this guy went on?
Speaker 1: I played middle linebacker at first, and then but I was like I was I was fast, but I was too big to play middle linebacker. Yeah, so they was like, let's put you on d end and I got on the d n A was okay, I't too small to play this. So they actually made me eat. They made me eat.
Speaker 2: So what were you defensive tackle? Offensive lining?
Speaker 5: I started off as a middle line, but I don't know you talking about what did you end up like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I ended up being an office line for the wall to protect the quarterback. Yes, sir, somebody had to do it.
Speaker 2: What was your like, Like, how far did those aspirations go? Did you end up playing in college?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I went to college. I played college to well for it. I went for a semester, but I was just home sick. I was born Minnesota, the Badgers, so I was in it. I was supposed to, but I had to go do us. It was only supposed to be a year at like this juco out there. Yeah, and I was gonna transfer, but I can't do it. I got kicked out the first semester.
Speaker 2: Minnesota is an interesting place because it's like when we think of Minnesota, we think of a lot of whites, you know, but Minneapolis is a vibe. I was in The Princess from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is, and that's crazy. You got to pass by his house to go to the Mall of America and it's just like a big It's like a big ball with purple lights on it.
Speaker 2: Incredible god rest. Yeah, yeah, so you didn't like Minnesota.
Speaker 1: No, the mosquito. Whenever it's not cold, the mosquitos try to kill you. And then whenever it's cold, it's cold. So it's cold. It's the worst place, yeah, for sure, freezing, And so imagine imagine having to play games in that practice and that.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't even imagine practicing in the snow or in that cold.
Speaker 1: I had never imagined it either until I was down there. It was hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In Texas, football is a religion, bro. Yeah, high school football is like I think of Friday night lights and ship. Yeah for sure, it's like really like fucking and it brings a lot of people, it feels like in Texas, it probably brings a lot of people together who otherwise wouldn't be together.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's why I'm able to like handle the rap stuff how I handle it because of football. Like coach Gross, you did an amazing job because he taught me how to like really just with life in general. Football helped me with a lot. You just gotta you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm discipline to make it even to make it to a general.
Speaker 1: Looking for the word, and he took it right out of my mask discipline because it's a lot of fake crazy stuff they're going in this industry men, And just that just helped me keep my composer and just stay in my lane. That's another reason why I feel like I don't. I've been blessed and been able to do what I do cause I stay on my own and I don't worry about nobody else. If you got something going on with this person, okay, cool, you got something going on with this person, Okay, cool, ain't got ment to do with me. I'm still I do the song. I do a song with the both of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm switchering. I'm in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they got men to do with me. I'm for money, I'm for I'm for taking care of my child.
Speaker 2: Do you think because like I said, there obviously has been like there was like a little motion going in Dallas, but there was a lot of division that was obviously publicized in Dallas. Obviously God Rest mult three Soul we passed away. But there always felt like anytime there was some shit popping in Dallas, you would just I would just see like people beefing with each other. There's a lot of negativity coming out. I feel like that's not the same energy that's talking right now in terms of like just from a fan's perspective, the way I like take you and I'm like, oh, this dude is just raw.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. That's why I was like, Texas, I feel like it's it's lay on that trying to unite. Because since I've been rappering, like yeah you got your you got your people saying whatever. But as far as like yeah, you're gonna have those, but as far as the like, as far as the rappers who everybody is for it, you know what I'm saying, because they see somebody who got their head down, who just trying to take care of his people. So it kind of make them like, Okay, well if he doing it, he ain't doing nothing but keeping his head down, doing what everybody they liked the music, but all the other stuff, you ain't got to do that for what what is that doing other than taking people's lives?
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I just feel like it's showing people that you you ain't got to do all that too.
Speaker 2: How big of an impact just from like a kid coming up in Texas doing hip hop? Was someone like Mo three on you like because he obviously I feel like, was unfortunately more appreciated after his passion.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, I mean, if we're being honest, he had like he had like songs in the city that just was obviously viol So everybody knew him. But I didn't really listen to Three until after he passed. When he passed, I listened to his whole album to this day. So but I'm not gonna say that I just was. Oh I was. I was a three fan. Yeah, I wasn't until after when he passed. Yeah, and that's when I just really started making music.
Speaker 2: Anyways, You're like, damn, like this dude really was doing a lot of a lot of the melodic ship was hard at a high level.
Speaker 1: He was definitely something different and if it wasn't before me, it was gonna be him for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: You're obviously a Cowboys fan, right, No, no, okay, this is interesting. Who's your team?
Speaker 1: I'm I want to say I was a Texans fan?
Speaker 2: Whoa Texas? Jesus Christ? You're getting rubbing tongues with Deshaun Watson or what what's going on?
Speaker 1: And that's that's the whole reason.
Speaker 2: When I was j Davy and Clanney first fucking beasts. You meant to say bust, but he was a beast in college. He was and then and then obviously JJ Watt. Everyone thought you had JJ White, Clowney, It's over, But it wasn't over.
Speaker 1: We had Clowney, we had the Badger, we had the defense was stacked at one point in time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honey, Badger was on the team. Who So you're a fucking You're from Dallas and you're a Texans fan. What is going on there?
Speaker 1: I don't think I like football no more. I don't think I happen.
Speaker 2: Does that happen?
Speaker 1: It was the players like I was. I used to be a Cowboys fan. Like I used to watch my dad throw the controller at the TV.
Speaker 2: A lot of that game. Did you decide I don't want to live distressful life?
Speaker 1: I did. I watched my dad I damned the father his knees one game, and I said, oh no, I can never be like that. So I ended up falling in love with JJ. Watch Davian clowning people like that. Man. It just kind of drew me to It started off with JJ now and that kind of drew me to the team, and then I just was a Taxans fan afterday.
Speaker 2: Did your dad look at you like I think he hates me for I can imagine, Well, I'm a Sons fan, and one of my younger sons is pretty much growing up in LA so he's a Laker fan and I hate him for it. If he was here, he'd probably say then, but when the Sons are in the finals, he wants to put on the Sun's jerseys. That's a little nine year old ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure if the tax Us ever go to the super Bowl, he don't want to be there.
Speaker 2: But as and if the Dallas Cowboys ever go to the super Bowl, don't do that. Don't do that, I almost said, without laughing. Come on, guys, Mike McCarthy's your coach. Anyway, I'm sure you'll.
Speaker 1: Support I got to.
Speaker 2: You, guys, got the crazy. I went to WrestleMania at your stadium in Plano? Plan Is I stayed in Plano?
Speaker 1: No, it's in the stadium is in Arlington.
Speaker 2: No, I stayed in Plano. By the way, shout out to Plano chicks over there. Yeah, there's a what's the name of that restaurant where they dressed like lumberjack prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Uh boomer Jacks.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's like Hooters, but like like fucking checkered.
Speaker 1: You got Boomer Jacks.
Speaker 2: You got Twin Peaks, Twin Peaks, Yeah, to a Twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: And Plano and at the time, you gotta go to the Twin Peaks. What's the one that we'd be going to before we go to the club? Bombs Bomb, go to.
Speaker 5: Bombs yea bombs Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not shout out to plane out. No, but I went to the fucking stadium for WrestleMania that shi. It was crazy, So a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people don't even know. That's why I damn it kind of got to be a Cowboys again because I just like the take. They just did a remix. They want me to do a remix for Texas for the.
Speaker 2: Stadium mix just for the stadium, for the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I mean for the Cowboys, for the stadium.
Speaker 2: You're a Cowboys fan? Which one of those overpaid bumps jerseys? A you're gonna wear with the video?
Speaker 1: What can I just get my name on it? Hey?
Speaker 2: You know what the trayvon.
Speaker 1: I said?
Speaker 2: Overpaid? Yeah, I'm really only speaking about was Zekie Elliott ain't even on the team anymore. Dad Prescott Like, come on, like, you know, you know who's the beast where the digs Jersey Digs. Tevon Diggs is a fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Not a fan of him. Do you guys have some interactions or something, I mean interactions with nobody. Out of all of the Cowboys players, since you've been able old enough to go to clubs, who's the most outside?
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to be honest, who's outside? So, like, I go to clubs, but I'll go to like I still go to Hole in the Walls, like I love, that's my ship. I go to who showed me live from the jump? Yeah, And so for the first time everybody went to like a one of the biggest big spot, Yeah, the five Am. I go in there and every Cowboys players and backing there with his shut up but he fucked up. It was just everybody was in there. Everybody was in there, So I can't even just say one of them because they.
Speaker 2: Was shuld have brought your dad with you so he could have went over to dock and said, get the fuck home and study so we can win a fucking playoff game, You soft ass motherfucker. What are we doing.
Speaker 1: I look at him, I said, that's why I'm.
Speaker 2: A Suns fan and I have good friends on the Suns and a couple of them. Just they're at my club a lot, right, So they're big customers for our club, you know, eleven eleven in Scottsdale. And during the season, you know, I gotta be like, hey, do I say something, Hey, man, are you sure you want to buy ten bottles tonight there's a game tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. And they do it too every time because they Yeah, I've never been to a club where you you literally get ones just to throw them. Just it's like a net hanging party, just a stupid see what meant saying, I'm not gonna lie. Here's a bunch of cowboy players and I gotta I gotta try to do something. But I ended up gaining some friends. Jalen named j oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's yeah, he's the white Out. Yeah, he was on Eagle. He was on Eagles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he played for Minnesota man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably goes for Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was there. There's a lot of people there.
Speaker 2: What about Have you ever hung with DeShawn Watson? I have not, Probably don't, probably not. I feel like he'd be a good time. Just go ahead an Asian massage parlor with him.
Speaker 1: Oh, him at the club and he said, man, I got this.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to a Robin Tug? Like it's like a massage parlor right where you go to and there's like a little old Asian lady and she'll like rub you down, I want you one time, and then she'll flip you over and then she'll jerk you off.
Speaker 1: I want to, but I don't want to know that that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You kind of got to know that's what it is, though, otherwise it's awkward.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gonna be awkward. I feel like it's not going to be awkward if you go to one and you don't know, it's like kind of just like a oh it like.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: How to reach you around?
Speaker 1: And then you just go You just go with the flow. I don't think it's just yeah, I feel like you knowing that you're going now now you got to sneak in and nah, I just I'm go get THEE.
Speaker 2: How does the because obviously we're in l A. And uh, you know, the politics of Los Angeles are widely spoken about. You obviously are from a certain area in Dallas and represent certain something from Dallas. What is the difference because when we think of like l A and like crips and bloods. Out here, there's a lot of crypt sets that be for crypt sets, and the politics are just once you dive in, like it's if you're not from l A. Once you come here and you learn everything, you're like, whoa, Yeah, what's it like out there?
Speaker 1: So, like, honestly, out there to me is water damn Like it's out here. I feel like it's they stepped behind this ship more for sure. But add in Dallas, it's like, you gotta, it's just not.
Speaker 4: What it is.
Speaker 2: It's not what it is, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Like, yeah, you got a bunch of people that claim its claim that, but I feel like I there more people fight for their hoods then they they sit like I gotta one of my partners is blood, he'll crip you know what I'm saying. But it's allegedly, yeah, allegedly so, but yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's just it's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different. That's good because like out here, like you know, you can't you couldn't wear a fucking Houston Astros hat out here. I told that. I was like, hey, bro, I tell everybody, don't wear Yankees don't wear astros. I mean, really, you can't wear many hats if you're not going to be like if you're going to be in the valley or like your show or something different, if you like go hang out to go eat like in l A l A. You gotta kind of watch your fitted choice.
Speaker 1: But see, I mean, it's it's different when you can you can you can vouch behind your ship, you know what I'm saying. So Ni, somebody might try to do check you. You just gotta be you gotta.
Speaker 2: Say, do you have like big hobies in LA actually tapping.
Speaker 1: In with people as we speaks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, but it's like it's different when a nigga say, oh, you got to.
Speaker 2: Check in and because that sounds a little like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, I'm not checking in nowhere. But and now if you hear me like, hey man, I fuck with what you got going? Different, it's different. And so we had a couple of people do that. So we're in the processes happening with those people right now.
Speaker 2: Any LA hip hop you're listening to or anybody who you fuck without here just did his house or rest time prison there, and.
Speaker 1: I need to he did, and I fuck agreeda and I need to apologize to him right now on your podcast because he sent me a song that he wanted me to do. I think he wanted me to be on his next project. And I ended up getting a whole new phone, so I lost number, even I still had his Instagram, but it was just like I have forgot to heaven. But when you just say that, I was like, creta, damn me smack here, Damn we were supposed to do it, so I'm gonna give it. So yeah, I apologize to you, my boy. And if you still want me to do that song, matter of fact, I'm the deam.
Speaker 2: When we leave here, we got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our folks at my Bookie.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look my Bookie. NFL season is approaching, and you know what they just added that I love is that early cash out. Let's say you got a ticket and it's looking great, you can cash out early on that ticket, all right, I love it, all right. Plus, of course, my Bookie's got the full casino going down. And if you sign up right now using the promo code Bootleg. They will give you that first deposit bonus up to one thousand dollars. All right, so head over to my bookie asap. Look, we've got an NFL coming. There's baseball you can get along right now. And of course the full service casino blackjack with the real dealer, roulette, craps, whatever you're into, slot machines, you could do it and cash out right on my booky. All right. All you got to do is sign up with that new promo code Bootleg. When you sign up, trust me when I say it's a new account, they're gonna get you that first deposit bonus. All right, So go to my bookie right now. Use that promo code Bootleg when you sign up for a new account. Also got to give a big shout out to the family at King Palm, the official sponsor of the Bootleg cap podcast. So what I know about King Palm is, of course it's all about organic, all right, No tobacco. This is straight organic leaves. This's the only thing I smoke out of. And what I love about it is they have these turping infused flavor tips and they're so good. The squeezing pops. This is the watermelon. Man, they got the dragon fruit, they got the great whatever you're into. Trust me, they got it all right. They're available at your local smoke shop. You can also go to kingpom dot com and use the promo code bootleg and save half off. So fifty percent off if you use that promo code Bootleg at kingpom dot com. And man, trust me, the squeeze and is where it's at. I've had so many people come in here and they're like, yo, you squeeze and then you get the flavor right away. All right, it's and of course it's tobacco free. It's a healthy smoke. So make sure you rock with King Pom at your local seven eleven, your local liquor store, or go get fifty percent off at kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg. Let's get back to the interview. You obviously dropped the deluxe to your album, which in my opinion, is one of the best projects of the year. Appreciate you appreciate what I mean. Obviously you're on the road right now, but you also just were in Arizona working on new music. Yeah, so what is the Are we getting some new ship soon? Obviously you just put a single out.
Speaker 1: With with Beeble.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That one's going crazy. But you know, on tour right now, so we already we just scheduled out to mix for a single drops a hard Man. You know. After that we come with like an EP or something. I kind of I'm not I'm not changing method.
Speaker 2: Why don't y'all do it like a joint album.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all the way, that's on the way. So that's gonna be the Like I just started a label six Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's gonna I'm gonna need a chain for sure.
Speaker 1: All my people got the mos, Like, so I got you?
Speaker 2: How did you guys link up?
Speaker 1: We actually met senior high school. So I got kicked out of three schools my senior ye oh, while he was one of them. I was. I was a football player, but I had got big hitted, like I had offers everywhere. Yeah, like that's what I ended up having to go to a juco because my head got so be in trouble. I got kicked. I swung on the coach at my first school. Oh shit, I kicked out. Ended up going to like this little school in the country, play like four games topped them to the playoffs right after the football season. Eight turned out to be very much racist, and yeah, so I ended up getting kicked out of that school.
Speaker 2: The school was racist, Yeah in Texas, no way, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like I'm talking about like drove around with Confederate flags on the back of their trucks.
Speaker 2: So I lived in Florida for a few years, and I didn't even know, Like, I'm from Arizona, which is like there's a certain element of white trash out there, but it ain't like it's like tweaker like biker gang white trash. It ain't like redneck white trash, right, So when I moved to Florida, when I moved to Florida, like there was a whole new white trash introducing into my life. And it was like Southerner white trash and these guys who got like the South will Rise again flags and I was just like these people are still oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was. I got kicked out of the school for my safety.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? What's the name of h I left? So I when I lived in Florida, I drove from Phoenix to Tampa, Tampa to Phoenix, and I was with my boys who were brown, and my homie from Houston was like, East Texas. There's a town, he said, whatever you do, don't stop there. I think it starts with a v is it visits.
Speaker 1: I would have thought they was talking about the top.
Speaker 2: Is a Valdyt Valdy Texas, Valdy, Texas. But but I heard that, like in Texas there's some cities that are like fucking they're just openly.
Speaker 1: Ellis County.
Speaker 2: Uh you said Tyler.
Speaker 1: Tyler said, yeah, yeah, they they're still trying to hang for us. Oh my god, Yeah, it's going down.
Speaker 2: The KKK is very active in Texas.
Speaker 1: I've heard having meats and ship for that.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy because Texas is one of the it reminds me of Florida in terms of like you could be like one town over from like some real lit racist like ship, but then you go to the next town and it's like and.
Speaker 1: The white people is at the black people barbecues.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, because like man, like when you go to Houston, you're like, oh, this is a melting pot. Everyone kind of gets.
Speaker 1: A long you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Dallas one I told you I went to Dallas wrestling. It had a good time, but it was it wasn't my favorite city. But I feel like I did I went to the wrong people.
Speaker 1: Gotta go with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I definitely was like with you know guys where I was just like, I was like, these places are trapped, like you gotta go and then we try to get into a spot. Was there a strip club called Onyx back in the day. Yeah, yeah, like but it was like maybe eight years.
Speaker 1: Ago, right, Yeah, yeah, that was before I was going.
Speaker 2: To Maybe it was called maybe it was called Babbylon maybe I don't know, but anyway, trying to.
Speaker 1: Go it probably was.
Speaker 2: For sure. I was just disappointed with the talent because.
Speaker 1: You got to go to like really just depend on what you like.
Speaker 2: But Latin and women of colors, ecstasy non whites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had ecstasy, for sure. I see him. I see him going crazy ecstasy. I see we take him the cab North easing me into it by like the third bottle. He's having a great time.
Speaker 2: Hey, tours over him coming to Texas, got come to hang out. Also, you guys are able to carry guns, yes, which is a plus in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's they they pull a lot of little bullshit though, So like you you can have a gun, but if you got like they pulled me up right now, I got this with me.
Speaker 2: Because you got the gun, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: It's now unlawful.
Speaker 2: Care what yes, Oh that's crazy. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing any You can't run a red light while you got a gun.
Speaker 2: Unlawful. So if you're breaking any other law while you have a gun, it's unlawful. I forget you. Guys can't smoke. We legally there.
Speaker 1: We were just we just had to show in San Antonio, and everybody in my car went to jail but me for weed. The driver went to jail because he had he had a gun on him and he ran a red light. Boom took him to jail. Uh. The passenger of my little brother, he was a real one. He you know, yeah, he did what he supsed to do. He went to jail. There was another young lady in the car. She had like a little weaving up in the bottom. A person went to jail.
Speaker 2: We're so spoiled here because I don't even think that. I forget that that's still a thing. Like people go to jail.
Speaker 1: We take advantag when we go to states like this, we take advantage, Like we were just in New York.
Speaker 2: Just blowing it down right in front of the police officers. Just they don't give a bro. You saw in New York, like you guys walk by the little tables or people just selling weed in the middle of like everywhere, these fold up tables at.
Speaker 1: The park, they got ten dollars, grams, blessings.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want that. What kind of fucking trash is in those backs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Yeah for you man, you've obviously done so much independently. You're headlining your on tour, You're doing these numbers that a lot of these guys on these major labels, with these major co signs aren't necessarily doing. What is your game plan moving forward? Are you somebody who's gonna obviously you're always going to look at all options, But like, do you have the aspiration to continue to be independent? Do you want to try to party major?
Speaker 1: Feel like I definitely feel like I want stay independent just off the strength of I need my child to be good for forever. Like when I if I was to go today, my son for showed good until eighteen. Yeah, and that's what that's what I care about. You know what I'm saying, I don't care about. But now I'm thinking about longevity. I'm thinking about you know what I'm saying. And so I just feel like, and that's the independence the way. And then it's like I still get to I can control. I can control. I couldn't. I've never really had a job because I can't do a manager. I'm like, not a manager, but like a boss figure. I can't cause I'm a boss. So it's like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, So it just don't go. So now it's like I'm my own boss. I got a great team, you know what I'm saying that, and we all want the same thing. We all want a longevity of winning. Like no, we're not trying to just win for right now. We're trying to win forever. Like whenever everything is all gone, we still winning, you know what I'm saying. And so I just feel like, now I gonna say I've done enough for myself. I'm still getting myself to you know, getting up there. But now it's like, Okay, I'm at a I'm at a part in life where I'm finna be done with my option at UM now I can. I want a label deal, but it's like I've done so much already, they can't come at me with no.
Speaker 2: Bullshit bullshit because you also know that, you know, I mean, you were more educated about the business.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and I think I do. And I had I had a manager before, like way before this, and we fell out and I don't even really funck with them. No more like that now. But if I was ever to see him before I reacted, I would tell him I just wanna let you know, I thank you for telling me to go to United Masters first, because I could have signed Major at first, but it was just I don't like doing stuff that I don't I understand, I don't know the I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're gonna have a fucking twenty page contract twenty five and then you're paying an entertainment lawyer who really just wants to get paid.
Speaker 1: I mean I still had to do that. I still no, no, no, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, you need a lawyer, right, But I mean, this is the one thing I'll say is like a lot of artists like I see it, like you know, their team is just pushing for whatever. The biggest advanceage because the now they get paid on the now. They're around for the now. So your manager and not saying that happened to you, But like I've seen this with artists where their managers are pushing them to sign shitty deals because they're gonna get paid now off of it, and they got five other clients, so they don't really give a fuck to be around in nine years, five years, six years to get the the smaller bread over time. So you artists got to look out for that man. I definitely think some managers have you fucked up for him shots in I was gonna say for you, like what you know, we talked about post Malone earlier. These guys I as someone like post or like Travis Erning. These guys tapped in.
Speaker 1: No post Malone, haven't Travis had? I reached out to Meghan.
Speaker 2: Nothing for Megan. She's going through a lot, you know.
Speaker 1: So overstood. Really, the biggest, biggest thing I don't reached out to me is a.
Speaker 2: Fire other Dallas legend. Definitely always forget you from Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bunbee.
Speaker 2: Tiberger.
Speaker 1: Yet No, I was supposed to have win that roller lamp and I missed out on it because I was late.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to go to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I'm finna go to Houston. I gotta show you Houston. So we're definitely gonna stop by.
Speaker 2: The what's your biggest market outside of the state of Texas because you're doing numbers so like you gotta have fans everywhere.
Speaker 1: Uh. I can look right there and see you.
Speaker 2: Can look on your at your back end, on your back you're probably Spotify artists.
Speaker 1: Right, I just going to the United Master's average show me. Uh well, let's see, right, I don't know, I've been having.
Speaker 2: The worst sitting lately. Just what even love him?
Speaker 1: But I'm probably gonna say, like so outside of Texas, what about.
Speaker 2: On the tour, like, what's been the crazy show? What's sold out the fastest?
Speaker 1: I mean Texas a lout of texas As already saw that, but I mean everywhere every show we done did then show that. Yeah, Like by the time we get there, it's only like fifteen tickets left. So that's fire. Milwaukeeans gonna take that.
Speaker 2: Take it out. Yeah, So even hey Luca Dirk Dirk, oh yeah, he got you the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, come on, he can't go can't go against the grain. Yeah, it can't go against the grand How do you feel about Luca though? I mean I feel like he got Dirk potential he does. I feel like he could be.
Speaker 2: He seems like not the easiest guy to pla.
Speaker 1: Man, it's crazy because it's somebody that got to be from overseas to take us there.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's that. But that's Texas teams in general. Y'all had Y'allming and Houston. Y'all had fucking Tim Duncans from the Virgin Islands. Got it, Mono, Gerobli, Lucas and Dirk.
Speaker 1: At least, you know, we love everybody.
Speaker 2: Y'all love every well, I mean some of y'all love everybody.
Speaker 1: I love everybody. Let me say that that.
Speaker 2: Did and then y'all got Kyrie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a shot.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of defense getting played.
Speaker 1: It's like one.
Speaker 2: Fifty two games all year. Next year, that's.
Speaker 1: Cool, We're gonna put something together them in. I'm gonna talk to him. I got I got livers now I can come up there and talk to him.
Speaker 2: How how much are you you say you got one more? I'm left on the deal. How close are you to complete the project.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're asking me, I'm.
Speaker 2: Done, it's done, features and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not really a big feature person.
Speaker 2: Is great with the album, I'm sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's that's different. That's like that man, an extension of me, you know what I'm saying. So like if I i'm I'm the type of person that would do an album and put one of his songs on.
Speaker 2: There just just you know what I'm saying like that, so that.
Speaker 1: Don't even be counting. But like with the with the album, I think what I put Airbanks on their tape money Southwalker, that was just Texas. You know what I'm saying. I was trying to lock in Texas. So like now you am asking me, like mynors to ask me, man, come on, we gotta do some big features, so you think we should do it. Took me like a month to finally just be like to sit down and actually listen to.
Speaker 2: Certain songs and be like, okay, who can fit on this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And so I don't. I don't like the because now that I know the business and I look at numbers and all of that, some of these artists like there will reach out and They'll be like, oh, this amount of money, and I'll be like, bro, what you're not streaming right now? What are we doing? But I know it's part of the game, so well.
Speaker 2: A lot of these guys, unfortunately, they're in positions where that's a lot of their income comes from. It's features and back end because they are not in the most I understand, so you know, but you don't get offended when that happens, because some people get pissed off and then they are right.
Speaker 1: Out because I know, I know what I would. Yeah, I understand, but the people that they charge. Those people are just talking about yeah, we're not even gonna do them. But people that I am gonna do features with, Uh, I'm gonna do something with h I'm trying to get something with all sick Fire. I got a song I want him? Who were saying? And it's two times I got a song with him? Like you said, yeah, uh, who else?
Speaker 2: He's running around like everywhere with that little kid rapper get the kids.
Speaker 1: He just followed me on Instagram. I got so excited last night.
Speaker 2: I sat with him at the BT Awards and I thought it was his son because like Finesse two times sits with the kid and I was like, hey, what's I was like, is this your kid? You know? And he's like no, He's like he's a rapper. I was like, what I paid him the freestyle? I asked him to rap, and he's I don't wrap for free. So I gave him. I had Mexican pasos in my wallet, so I's like, here's some pasos and he wrapped. And this little kid was talking like he was a thirty nine year old trapper who just got out of prison. I was like, what's happening here? It was the craziest shit ever. And I was like, this sounds like the type of kid that might be raised by Finesse two times indeed, not his son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's crazy. I thought that was his kid.
Speaker 2: Not his kid, just a kid.
Speaker 1: But Kings just following me on King, Yes, he was followed me on Instagram last night and I blurted it out in the sprinting. I see y'all Kings just following me on Instagram?
Speaker 2: So you have to Finesse anybody else?
Speaker 1: Uh right now? In the moment two I done came.
Speaker 2: Hey you're on that Mexicans album you got?
Speaker 1: You know, we made this song two years ago. Really, I was right when we both started bubbling. He reached that to me, and we just at first it was just kind of vibing, and then he sent me something. We did it. He came, we shot a video for it, like this one. He was on his first tour.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So well, you guys are both, in my opinion, like two of the best rappers just here. Also, both of you have an affinity for being naked. H He's a shirtless fuck as well. A couple of shirtless guys. You know, I think you guys should do.
Speaker 1: We've never been shirtless together, not yet. I might keep my shirt on.
Speaker 2: The keep, I was gonna say, if you guys, I mean, both of you guys are independent ish. I know he's with Johnny and good talk and got upstream together Johnny. This feels like a perfect moment for y'all to do like a fucking collapse project together, a little eight piece, a little seven pieces six We definitely, we definitely and neither of you should have shirts on on the cover.
Speaker 1: And like he got like a loutra door mass Con and I have like a cowboy hand on.
Speaker 2: You guys both have cowboys hands you got both no shirts? Man, I mean I feel like that would be like fucking the equivalent to like Nas and jay Z coming together like ninety eight and doing it all together.
Speaker 1: But see, I gotta stretch you out because, like I said, I got the one coming with ROW, I got one coming with Yevo.
Speaker 2: No, no, no shot to Yevo, who's incredible as well. He's from Alabama, right, yeah, yeah, I gotta tap him man.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he actually be you know, we're here on my tours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yevo's dope. But you and OT, Yeah we have to do that too, man, that'll be history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, members like crazy.
Speaker 2: What was your last real job?
Speaker 1: My last real job was? I want to say, ups? You wear a UPS or UPS? Were you delivering or were you love it?
Speaker 2: I loved it the trip? Do you have to wear brown? No, that's a.
Speaker 1: That's for the drivers only.
Speaker 2: I always wonder, because I may or may not know somebody very close to my life that may or may not be me, that have sent a lot of marijuana through the mail over ten years ago, of course, statute of limitations. I always wonder do the UPS drivers or the UPS factory workers if the box bus open or y'all think there's some fucking packs in there.
Speaker 1: They can definitely just bust their motherfucker up and if they want to.
Speaker 6: But have you ever like I always wonder if they keep it so it depends Like it's like if I'm working at UPS and a fucking a ten piece comes through and a bus open, I'm just like, how do we get this out of here?
Speaker 1: So, like you said, if there was somebody like me that worked at UPS that unloaded the trucks and just happened to be cool with the person who you know used to pull up with the trucks, you know, and those certain packages came through, you just leave them on the truck. I'm pretty sure that's what they would do. Yeah, And then.
Speaker 2: Hey, just so you know, this one's not going to get reported missing. Yeah, who's going to call you ps and be like, hey, so my technical ten pounds of marijuana didn't land in Ohio exactly.
Speaker 1: So, but I don't know. Nowadays they now you will you can always tell. But now it's like, okay, do I just I bust it open to see what it is and then if you see it, I keep it in the truck or do I.
Speaker 2: Because there's also the risk that you also could be just hating on someone's hustle, because exactly, you don't want to shoot on a guy who's you know, sending weed through the man.
Speaker 1: But it's like, technically, I don't really mean mean to do with me. No, you know what I'm saying. If I if I.
Speaker 2: Find it miss me, No, it's you for sure. But I mean like if you ain't got the plug with the guy in the truck, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, then you're just opening it up.
Speaker 1: It's a lot harder then though, because now you gotta you gotta try to you gotta take it out of the box, you gotta try to get it to the restroom. You gotta try to put it in the roof. You gotta work it. Shift.
Speaker 2: Do they poke the box to see if because I've heard at the post office take.
Speaker 1: Open it, cut it. You can just cut it open and just retape it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it goes down and then build it. Yes.
Speaker 2: Have you ever found any backs work?
Speaker 1: Yeah allegedly, yeah, but I am do man with it because I found it with the supervisor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was like, we have to report that.
Speaker 1: It just smeant like like coffee beans real band. I know the real So I'm like, but I know, I bust the bikes open. And when I bust it open, allegedly, when I bust the bikes open, the supervisor came in. I just made it look like, oh, what do we have here?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this? And they caught it in. They took me at the truck. I was unloving at the truck or watching crying.
Speaker 2: Like damn, it could have been me. That's yeah, you gotta you gotta get creative with how you send stuff in the mouth because people like you.
Speaker 1: But it's like in the warehouse, it's like you kind of can after a while.
Speaker 2: You know, you got a triple vacuum seal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we got to put the diamonds. Like you can tell when people send it down, like if it's a certain like if it's something that's worth over. I think it was like fifty thousand dollars. They would put like a white and red bag around it so that when they want, like, you don't even unload it.
Speaker 2: Usually it's insured, right.
Speaker 1: E rig, they don't even like you don't even get to unloaded somebody. It's people that drive around the warehouse that come and get the e rigs from.
Speaker 2: Out of Yeah, those are probably a little harder to bust open.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you work there as well?
Speaker 1: Right, he worked at Fex. He was a delivery guy. Oh that's why he got the video. He got fired for that video.
Speaker 2: Actually, wait a minute, So you worked at UPS, you worked at FedEx. This is like the bloods and the crips coming together. Right. Uh so you were how long were you a delivery driver?
Speaker 3: Like nine months?
Speaker 2: In that nine months, how much drugs did you steal from hard working drug dealers coming allegedly allegedly allegedly If there was somebody who was doing the same job as you, how much would they have taken?
Speaker 1: Like not you?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 3: Probably cool little twenty ball Jesus.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know there's motherfuckers like you, because I'd be like, Yo, my shoes. What happens? You're looking at the fucking tracking and then it says out for delivery and it just never gets delivered and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, or it'll say it's there but it's.
Speaker 3: Not there, or it'll be there, it's just be an empty box. And then you just press insured and you know, and you again.
Speaker 2: Wow, bro, you're a fucking you know, a crazy guy. You're not crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know people, man, they do.
Speaker 1: We really took over the warehouse industry. Yeah, break the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I don't seen people make over twenty five thousand in a day delivery.
Speaker 1: When when the PS five's was was hot, really.
Speaker 3: PS five you gotta think about it. PS five dropped when the iPhones dropped, so I was so yeah.
Speaker 1: You want to tell you a funny story. Allegedly yeah, allegedly, of course you know someone right, Uh, this is right. When I'm no longer working, I done signed my first little distribution deal United Master's. They gave me a nice little bag. We wrapping. I'm rapping now. He's working at Fitex. Allegedly, were gonna do a show. We go do a show, We get pulled over leaving the show. We get pulled over leaving the show. We got two it's two girls in the car. Mine is registered this mine? Yeah, he is allegedly what's from one of the back of the fucking Fittax trucks? You feel me? So? This is like my first ever carry. This is when I found out you can't be doing something illegal. While you got a gun. Because as soon as they pull us up, I'm like, yeah, officer, I gotta I got a little bit of weed. I got a gun that's registered to meter, so you can't really do nothing about it. He's like, okay. I'm like, I'm like, here's two guns in the car. They both in somebody name. At the time, I'm not even knowing that this is allegedly, So I'm like, there's two guns. They they both in the name. We're good. They pulled me over, they take me to jail because I had a little bit of weed, anlawful carry, and they let this nigga go. They adn't even run the guns because I was so honest with him, you know, I was, yeah, I got weeded, and so he made it that day.
Speaker 2: He made it so it was a missing someone's someone's gun fell off the back of a truck allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. So when they say things fall off of the back of trucks, they do sometimes. Damn. Hey, what kind of swamp ass do you guy driving around as a delivery guy in Texas? That's gotta be fucking just levels of perspiration that are ungodly.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, you guys had doors on FedEx at ups, there's like no doors, right, or do you guys not have doors?
Speaker 3: Mom, I wasn't driving in I was driving No, no, no, I was driving the ones without cameras and ship.
Speaker 2: You know, so you had a racket going allegedly. Yeah, Hey, we got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at odd Socks. Baby shout out to odds Man, the most comfortable socks in the world. Listen, they got all the licenses. If you love chips, you know what I'm saying. They got the Funians, they got the goddamn Dorito's. Uh, they got Godfather. What's double about odd Socks is not only is it the most comfortable sock in the world that you could put on your feet, they also just introduce their draws. That's right. We got odd Socks basics underwear right here, which are amazing. So if you if you just like that clean cut, you know, we got the black ones, or if you're a fan of a little bit of the uh reesis you know what I'm saying. Look, go to odd socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootleg and you'll save twenty percent off at checkout. The most comfortable socks in the world. They got the basics. These are a pair of the basics. These are They're just so comfortable, dude. Like, trust me when I say, all right, if you're into wrestling, if you're in the Transformers Power Rangers, got damn Pepsi coke, they got both, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to odd Socks odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout. Also got a shout out to the family at blue Chew. That's right hot as hell outside. What does that have to do with Blue Choo. I haven't decided yet, but I do know if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction or maybe you're at thanging like it should be thanging, you know what I'm saying, Get that blue Choo same active ingredient as Viagra and sialis. Yes, all right, but it's getting straight to your door in a very discrete package. No doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, all right, it's all online blue Choo dot com.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: And this was dope about blue Choo one. It makes your dick work like it's never worked before. We're just being honest. Imagine like Barry Bond's seventy one home run season, but the dick form, that's how you're gonna be feeling when you're on these Blue choos.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Trust me when I say it's a chewable form. They just drop their mint chewables as well. There's so much to go down with a Blue Choo dot Com. Use that promo code bootleg and they'll send you your first month for free. Yes, you're asking me, does blue Choo work? Of course it does. Find out for yourself for free blue you dot Com promo code bootleg. All right, go get you a month of Blue Choo for free and thank me later. Your wife will be thinking me, your girl will be thinking me, Your dick will be thinking me. You know what I mean. All right, let's get back to the interview. So you were working at FedEx. I haven't seen the video. So you have a music video working for FedEx, and they saw it and they pulled the plug on the gig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you you can't record yourself.
Speaker 1: He literally was in the building getting his packages for his rap, had the cameraman in the van while he was doing his round, pulled up to people's houses. Why he was shooting the video watch this video. They caught his ass in the next day. He's still trying to make it somebody that it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they went viral on Instagram.
Speaker 1: So shit.
Speaker 2: He said, all right, mother, I'm already yup, already legendly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, legend.
Speaker 2: I keep this stupid fuck. Did you try to apply over ups?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got hired. I just didn't go. It was already finis.
Speaker 2: Know how many times in life I've been hired and just didn't go. It's been a few. Like early on in life, when I was like seventeen or eighteen, they'd be like, yeah, you're hired, and I'm like, man, I don't want to work in me. Oh god, how I hired a.
Speaker 1: McDonald's I've met.
Speaker 2: My first job was I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: I've been I was six, I was seventeen I think, yeah, No, I was sixteen. I was sixteen. First job at Tacoma, I got paid seven to seventy five. I think the original pay was seven twenty five. So when they told me seven seventy five, he said, it's seven twenty He was mixic. He said it's seven twenty five, but for you seven seventy five.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, what would you buy with your paychecks back then? At seventeen?
Speaker 3: Games?
Speaker 1: Video ras?
Speaker 2: What games? What video games?
Speaker 1: You play? Man war Through? I actually didn't played the game.
Speaker 2: Damn long though you never played Fortnite?
Speaker 3: That's his that's fun how to tell them? It's like it's like it's like a Marto version of from Fortnite.
Speaker 2: It's literally the case he's from for Fortnite? Was the other one AIX No? No, no, no, no, there was Fortnite and another one oh the Minecraft?
Speaker 1: No, yeah that was another one one one. Yeah, I wouldn't that much of a gamer.
Speaker 2: G G and that those are the first Apex legends though I heard his uh all right, this guy plays it, that's his game. So yeah, I was kind of like, you know, so what about like non online games? Like when you were you beating like grand Theft Daughter? Are you playing like song?
Speaker 1: I mean, but like I actually got bored I played and then after you be missions just born?
Speaker 2: Are you a big gamer?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: What are you outside of Fortnite? What do you play?
Speaker 3: Man two K? Yeah, I mean after d T I get boring.
Speaker 2: It's like he's supposed to be dropping a new one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna start doing it because I think now, like like, man, I just got my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that you got that giant castle that I know that is a fucking massive.
Speaker 1: It's all right, it's all right, It's it's bien for a big fella.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be is that? What does Shack live in Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, he actually got to have some Dallas.
Speaker 2: I heard Shack's got a fucking crab out there out there because he was from Texas, right, I don't think from Texas from he's from Texas.
Speaker 1: Shack from Texas.
Speaker 2: He went to score a l s U. But I know he like his dad was in the military. Step dad there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he is from Texas.
Speaker 2: I know that a lot of people. Hey, there's some Texas go tere.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: My uncle got beat ball in cars.
Speaker 2: Wait what happened? My uncle?
Speaker 3: He played basketball with him against him and he lost in the playoffs. But was that the championship?
Speaker 2: One of them shout out to shore. Do you guys even watch baseball? Like the Rangers? Are they even a thing in your life.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never been to a baseball like ever game until I just went in through the first pitch at the Raptors game.
Speaker 2: How was it? I didn't see it. Was it like a respectable pitchers you hit the dirt or oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I threw like the it was like a thirty mile power curveball.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't. Remember the fifty cent pitch was rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did what I was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: You do what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I just did remember stand what the fuck was going on?
Speaker 2: Baseball is a terrible sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't go Rangers, Go Rangers.
Speaker 1: I mean the.
Speaker 2: Watch football and basketball like did like did like the hockey ship again, I'm sure you do. You guys like the Dallas Stars.
Speaker 1: No, but they played Texas, So go Stars.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you didn't. You said play Texas. You didn't say Dallas. I was gonna say, you're a fucking trader because you're a fucking Texans.
Speaker 1: No, they played Texas. They played a song, so oh, they play your song, Texas crazy.
Speaker 2: You're right, there has There's no way you walk into an arena in the state of Texas and they're not playing that song.
Speaker 1: So that's everything we're saying.
Speaker 2: When I heard that song in my head, I just pictured the source magazine Don't Mess With Texas cover from like My Childhood just playing out in person. Do you remember that.
Speaker 1: Cover you said from your Childhood? I'm only twenty five.
Speaker 2: It was like j Prince Bunbe, Mike Jones, fucking everybody was on this cover and I like pulled out and it was like during that like real, I guess the last time like was litly so like you don't know, it was a time were you listening to. Like the thing about Dallas, people don't understand it is like a lot of the like older dollar shit, like I think at Dureaux, you know, I think of like some of the more fun shit. Uh yeah, my Dougie.
Speaker 1: That's definitely what Dallas is based off of.
Speaker 2: Right, It's more like the yeah, a lot of dancing and ship. And then when we think of Houston, we think of the screwing and Shopsisher House and all that ship. I feel like, for like, did you grow up listening to any of that, like more the dance dancing.
Speaker 1: I used to be a dancing motherfucker everybody would if you say you wasn't dancing, was from Dallas?
Speaker 2: Your lying so you could do the line. You got some moves, you got some tiktoks in you.
Speaker 1: You gonna see it. You gotta come to show.
Speaker 2: When's the LA Show Friday. I'll be there Friday Friday night. I'm fucking coming. Pause. Hey, yo, I've been I've been getting away with some egregious ones lately.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're performing. Yeah, uh when is listen you're about the freestyle. So you guys are gonna see how crazy he is as an artist. But what do you got going on?
Speaker 3: Brough h Just a bunch of singles right now? Yeah, there's dropping a whole bunch of singles.
Speaker 2: You guys are like, fucking you guys really came in the ship together, the high school together. You guys fucking ran up the shipping war.
Speaker 1: Now. He asked me, the one who he's been rapping, Did you learn a lot from him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 1: That's why I keep with me, because it's like I still it's still a ship that I don't know, like when it comes to writing and smosh and he was just I just got the voice them.
Speaker 2: Alice is special.
Speaker 1: I got the voice and.
Speaker 2: You could rap bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I just got some of the top. I mean it's not hard to.
Speaker 2: You got some really bad rappers there. Yeah, I just like I saw a Playboy Cardian concert roll. I just was really lost. I was like, I just really confused. And I respect his team and I respect him and I respect their movement. But he's the one artist because I get most of this ship. It might not be for me, but like you know, I get a little woozy like I might get it, it's hard I get it. Play with card is the.
Speaker 6: One guy, and I don't know what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna more and more.
Speaker 2: Jalil Well, he'd just be doing backflips. I ain't heard one of his songs. I just know that motherfucker is ripped. I know Jalio. I should check his music out because I don't want to speak about his music without having listened to it. I just know he is. He's got a career in like, you know, wrestling, wrestling. Oh my god, he could be a wrestler.
Speaker 1: He Julia, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Standing backflips and just he's just fucking like and I'm like, bruh.
Speaker 1: He actually do like wrestling stunts on his should I.
Speaker 2: Saw you know, I've seen a lot of artists starting to like do these fake fucking wrestling moves on fans, which is crazy because if they are real fans, it's dangerous as fu. But there's no way they're real fans. Motherfuckers are doing r KOs and the tables in the middle of their show and they're like, it was a fan. I'm like, no, it wasn't. You're not just r KO and a random stranger into a table. That's a lawsuit. Have you ever this is a wild question, should have an obvious no to it. But have you ever crowdserved?
Speaker 1: No? One of these days, I'm gonna get my bigger up there. They carry you better. But what you don't do is t I'm like Beyonce or Drake levels like i gotta like, I'm gonna get on my knees and laid.
Speaker 2: So what you do is Paul, So what you do is a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of crowds.
Speaker 2: Crows hurts a lot in my life. You get into the crowd and you find the biggest motherfucker right, and then you just tap their shoulder and you say and then they'll get you up and then you start tapping the people in front, so then they'll tappen. And this is at rock shows for the most part, or like a Tech nine concert, and then and then they'll then usually everyone's in communication. That was dangerous and when you do, it's like out of nowhere, Like then you jump and your fans aren't expecting you to do that. One you might die, and to you might kill someone. And I mean that with all due respect.
Speaker 1: No, I'm an athlete, man, I feel like I can't. I can't off.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like in the middle of the air, I can't. Oh ship, they're not they're not yet. No, No, you should do it. Both of y'all should do it.
Speaker 1: That's why I keep me, because I can't do he can do. Like whenever we it's certain stages where I can't get down row go.
Speaker 2: It's like crowdserve is lit. Just don't have money trying to rob you.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta wait till you gotta way to be like like Super Megga store. I feel like right away the crowd surf right now, someone would die. Though not if everybody's on the same page.
Speaker 2: Everyone has to be on the same page.
Speaker 1: You gotta say hey about the crowd, but you got jump though, No, no, no, That's why I said. It's more of a you gotta like sit down and just laid back, and.
Speaker 2: Yes, you gotta do this.
Speaker 3: You go slow because if he jump, they're gonna do like but to get him back on stage, whoever.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if you saw Roadway's broken the whole stage before. I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 1: And and I'm gonna take up for him because that's actually my favorite artist.
Speaker 2: That wasn't his fault, that was all those people that were on stage with him. Also shot to Rod Wave, one of my favorite artists. He's from Saint Petersburg, Florida, which I used to live. He's a sweet guy too, man, Yeah, I like you know what I like about Rod Wave. He's so anti industry. Yeah, Like, he don't give a funk about being your friend. He ain't trying to kick it with rappers. He ain't doing none of the weirdo ship. He's just making records.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to kick you with you. Listen, listen, man, I fuck with you. Ain't got to do no songs roers with you yeah, we need to know.
Speaker 2: I love Rod and he's like he can make country, he can make pop music and he's just such an amazing songwriter. Yeah, that don't happen for you, man, I need that it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We was just at G five of Miami Place. He was there, Great Chickens and it was they said he was there, I ain't see him. That happened to DJ said old Rode Wave or something something.
Speaker 2: What if the DJ accidentally thought you were road Wave?
Speaker 1: That would be fucked up. I get that all the time. I get this out.
Speaker 2: Like you walked in and the guys are like, yo, shout out to Rod Wave in the building and you you're.
Speaker 1: Like if that's what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: And then you're like you're like, Yo, that's dope road Waves here. But the DJ thought you were with me. Then he plays fight the Feeling and he's wondering why you're not playing Fight the Feelings. I am excited because I'm sinking. I'm a singing word for way.
Speaker 1: So glad fans say this ship out of time like before they are you are you out? No, okay, you're from Texas And it's like that every time.
Speaker 2: Are your gross permanent? Are you popped my permanent permanent?
Speaker 1: So I had one of my first nah take my first grill was it was a pull up, but a dog like the smile of Yorky, like literally chewed the tip. I had diamonds missing and some more ship, and I was just like maybe.
Speaker 2: Again I had a when I went through my girl face. It was because I lived in Florida. Everybody in Florida got grills.
Speaker 1: The gold grills.
Speaker 2: So the jeweler just just gave me some grills, and uh man, I just I couldn't get used to them. Brouh And then and then you know what I realized because I would talk to dudes with grills right, and I'd be like, yo, why everybody I know into in Florida? And also could say a lot about the type of guys I was in close proximity with talking to just had like really bad breath, and I was like, is my breath funky? Because I got mel in my mouth? I don't know. I stopped wearing them.
Speaker 1: So it's really like, you're supposed to go get your ship clean? You are you supposed to go get them took out and cleaned. Every I think it's like every three no, no, no, it's not it's not on It's like every three months he's supposed to go back to the Dinnis he take them off.
Speaker 2: Take your actual teeth off.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, So like they it's like they're seamen on my.
Speaker 2: On your actual they shaved your teeth down underneath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they didn't just they didn't codeact my No, I know.
Speaker 2: I understand, but but what you're saying is every three months they're supposed to take the caps.
Speaker 1: Off the mouth. They straight they get the seamen off, clean my teeth, and then I take the actual diamonds and ship to Johnny. They clean them that grill. Wow, I go back to the Dinnists. He put them back on.
Speaker 2: That's commitment. How long before you say this ship and you get veneers?
Speaker 1: I'm ready for veneers.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say six months. Guess yeah. I feel like everybody who has the grills, at least besides Birdman, who I think recently took him out because Birdman was committed to him. But all the homies I know who are younger, they get the grills to perms and I see him like two months later, two years later or something, and they just they got them pearly whites.
Speaker 1: Because it's only because I just never thought that I would lose, like a diamond would come out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: And a diamond came out of my mouth. What were you eating?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even eating them, or I don't know. I just I didn't even notice it was missing. I was in the fucking Arizona recording, so I didn't even know. I just I never knew that somebody pointed to.
Speaker 2: That, like, damn, diamond's missing. And then you gotta you have special toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Uh you can't. I mean you could, just it's certain toothpastes that you can use it like I use any toothpaste, but it's like this black one that you can use that's supposed to the charcoal. Yeah, but I don't think it made no difference.
Speaker 2: And you just pop yours out and back to it.
Speaker 1: I'd be seeing him do this shit sometimes and I just go, I know, you feel so relieved, but it's like, I don't know, I don't feel like you make a difference.
Speaker 2: Well, your only option after this is veneers. You can't go back now. You need veneers, which I mean, don't get them super crazy motherfuckers out here looking crazy. These mothering artists out here got these fucking teeth, is brother, the teeth. These fools got these fucking surfboards, and and it's like, oh, I see what you did there? The most unnatural looking fucking horse smile in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the person who put my parents in Bollywood. He do he did Javonte Davis teeth, You do all the he didfinite well he different it's two times teeth.
Speaker 2: He did some teeth. Who doesn't have teeth? Right now? Everybody's got veneers. You know what sucks is we have like a whole entire generation of hip hop artists who have little weird things underneath their fake teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see mine nasty.
Speaker 2: Did you see a shout out to Texas be King He actually posted a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah with oh my god, see he appreciated him, showing.
Speaker 2: Everybody like this is what this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, and that was just with veneers. He never had.
Speaker 2: Agreed, right, he had veneers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he just got out his ship actually pulled out.
Speaker 2: And got like implants. Yeah, and implants is the wave, but they're painful as fuck.
Speaker 1: Takes a while, brou because then you've seen he just he just lost the tooth. I had to get it redne he was eating something in the tooth.
Speaker 2: By the way, Texas legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd like to attribute all of the cucumber action of like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty all those definitely went to him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember seeing like trouble and boozy. Did you remember seeing that if full party?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then you never been to a party like that?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to go. I'm married. Yeah, my wife would not approve. Yeah. Now, somebody who looked like me and had similar interest as me that was not married, I cannot confirm nor disconfirm that they would enjoy such events. But me, I would not enjoy it. I wouldn't even First off, I went, I'd hate it a terrible time. I would I would.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Smell like, you know, fucking backward smoothie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hint. The cucumber.
Speaker 2: It just was out here being reckless with cucumbers. Bro Oh my god, it's kind of crazy. All right, man, We'll look at the tour is going crazy, So congratulations on the tour. Appreciate how much you guys are almost done.
Speaker 1: Yeah we were over passed halfway through it, but then right after this tour we came to this tour.
Speaker 2: So wow, have you like Kevin yet? Not in personal You guys are gonna have a fun time. He's a very good guy. He's also intense, but he's like a hugger, you know what I'm saying, Like, if he fucks with you, you're gonna hug.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Guys are gonna hug if you don't fuck with you, I don't know. Yeah, but you wouldn't be. But he's a great dude. You might end up Muslim at the end of the tour though, Yeah, Gates. I feel like all the rappers are kicking with Kevin Gates. They're Muslim right after like, shout out to fucking young boys, Muslim money bag.
Speaker 1: Yo, got a nice little movement going.
Speaker 2: What happened You hung out with Kevin Gates? Hey? Shots to my Muslim brothers and sisters out there. You're gonna be praying. You're gonna be praying with Kevin Gates on that tour, ye'all. I gotta do a record together for sure, that'd be crazy. Yeah, but no, we need to work on rod Wave and Big Extra Plug doing the song together.
Speaker 1: Man, we don't even got to do that. I just we just need to be friends. Ride you need me as a friend. You have a good time. Yeah, Yeah, he's just like two bowl about just rolling, just having the time of their life.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 1: I had to. I knew it was coming. I knew it was coming. I knew it was coming.
Speaker 2: All right, So you and Yevo are putting out a project together and then you and him.
Speaker 1: Oh it's probably gonna come first, okay, or it's not even just me and he's just like a like I said, So I'm looking at I'm looking to sign maybe like two more artists before we put the project out. Nice, So then we're gonna do that. Then I'm gonna do the Yevo.
Speaker 2: Then keep talent, pull in Dallas. Are you trying to put Dallas on? Or is it just somebody could be from.
Speaker 1: Just I just I just want talent. I want people that's actually hard and that's actually doing it for the right reasons, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm I'm big on lower team, like just standing on something in general. So that's what I look for. I don't know you can be the hardest rapper in the world, but if you, if you're a whole.
Speaker 2: Hate that the truth, YEA good for I'm just glad you came through, man, I appreciate you. Pig X the plug Gosama. Of course we're gonna have a freestyle so you canna be able to see that if you were missing any packages you know there, know what.
Speaker 1: Happened one of us allegedly got it, allegedly allegedly fucking.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: You just watched another episode of the Blue leg Cap podcast brought to you by Hardan Baby. Shout out to the family at Hard Dean, don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land to get into that uber, say take me to Hard Dean. All right, they gonna take get you taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find. Under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you, man, Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right. Shout out to the family at Harden in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them. So shout out to Harden. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlas Vegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, Shout out to Harden.