Speaker 1: Shout out as a broken wave. Shut up the brooken block shout out, broken clack.
Speaker 2: That's the name.
Speaker 1: Just like that. We're back, bab episode six, Broken Play.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, man, Bill's good to be back. Let me get a little ship off my chest.
Speaker 1: Man. Uh.
Speaker 3: The other day than I'm watching the game and they Steven N. Smith got a little show on there. The motherfucker is using ship from my show for his show. Bitch, get your own ship. A lot of things when I came in this industry, you know what I mean. I've been here in six weeks and my goal and my whole pride and integrity, everything I stayed for. I said, I'll never let one of these reporters try me on some funck shit six weeks saying this nigga try me. You have a nigga that I had on my show. You had him sit on your show, and you saying some shit that he said on my show. It ain't no motherfucker mentioned me. Oh bitch, you got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We did get in the.
Speaker 3: Game for this, And I see that's why a lot of people stop early and they get this cury. Noah, bitch, you just open up the motherfucking door. Because now I know you watch my shit. You can't make that ship up. Man, I want you all to put the insert in when the nigga reading and shit like he wrote.
Speaker 1: The question before I let you on out of here. Okay, who's gonna win this series and who's gonna win.
Speaker 4: The series in Eastern Conference. I'm not going Againtler Brud.
Speaker 1: I ain't going againstle Brud. Listen, man, if you come to my grandmama, master of the yams out of eat barbecue on my boy with my grandmama the year before she died on Mother's Day, nowise you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that mixed with all of the other phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Feats he's been able to achieve, I'm not going against it.
Speaker 4: I ain't going against Lebru.
Speaker 1: Motherfuck I will push your ship backwards backwards.
Speaker 3: Then it's already is, nigga. But I appreciate y'all tuning in the broken play man. It is a wonderful feeling. It's a wonderful feeling to be back. Let me read some comments you're talking about on a positive note, Let.
Speaker 1: That nigga distract me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I hate random said I needed this going through it with my baby mama right now shaking my head broken, Play on the way one hundred simple, this is what I do it, funk, that's the positivity I want to see. After addressing a thief, a treacherous thief.
Speaker 1: It may go on into it with his baby mama. Get what he's saying.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck what you say, baby, Broken, play just drop, and that's what we do it for, Miss Tea. Now, you should give it an aspiring local artist or a subscriber an opportunity to come up with the intro song for this show.
Speaker 1: Make it into a contest. I think that would be dope.
Speaker 3: Miss t do it, baby, well, we never gonna stop you from doing what you want to do. You send it in and we like it. It's the intro song. You send it in, we don't like it, We're gonna email it and block your heads. It's simplar today. So yeah, you just started the contest. Appreciate your Miss Tea, and that's why I like the show. Women like the show whether they know about sports or not. Oliver Walker, I don't even watch sports, but main I fuck with you now after watching this show, shit, I might start doing prize picks. My damn self, thanks for introducing me to some money. Now you welcome King clip it up for that man. It's where you find people to say thanks and have mentors and ship like that they need to have.
Speaker 1: And we love it. Jack Thrill, y'all got magic Johnson in the Bulls Jersey nigga, fuck you have some respect for Aeron Jordan.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's me. This niggas started to look worse and worse every week. Every week that looked like the nigga that are off the Tyler Perry Show, you know, I mean not the Tyler Perry movie. That what cheen on his white kept doing a band you remember, then he got hurt and she had to nurse the nigga back to life.
Speaker 1: Oh what that shit? Uh diarm man? But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You dirty Bostard man before we go on to the show. And I appreciate the comments. We have to say, rest in peace to the legend Jim Brown.
Speaker 1: Man. Give him a moment of silence. Pioneer.
Speaker 3: And the thing about Jim Brown that I like, my uncle used to tell me stories about Jim Brown.
Speaker 1: Jim Brown.
Speaker 3: A lot of people didn't know because he acted as well, and he was an activist, but he was a cold ass running back way before, way before. You know what I'm saying. You seen the mother running backs. He used to run the motherfuckers over. And he got out the NFL in his prime. So ain't no tell him what kind of records he could think about the NFL. Now, imagine what's your boy for the Titans, Derrick Hearing. Imagine Derrick Hearry with a team full of white white boys.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of his way. That's how Jim Brown was.
Speaker 3: And my favorite Jim Brown moment was watching any given Sunday with Jamie Foxx.
Speaker 1: You know, he was a defensive coach. Yeah, hey, you sitting on the couch. What you're doing? You ain't getting no money if you ain't no prize picks, Stop playing prize picks.
Speaker 3: Look, if you put down anything up to one hundred, prize picks, gonna match it with the promo code. Let's just say you put down one hundred, they matched that hundred. Now you got up to two hundred. And do you know if you threw a six pick, you could win up the twenty five times the money six picks. Just say you got six for short picks and you don't put one hundred on it. That's twenty five hundred dollars. Stop playing with prize picks. I do undeaddy, I got friends who undone it. Prize picks don't even hold your money. And we got some good games coming up, y'all. Playing the finals is on the way. It's baseball on the NASCAR.
Speaker 1: Soccer even if you not in the basketball, but if you in the basketb I can get you some picks. I can't tell you what to do on soccer, but I'm willing to help. Man. Stop playing. Type into promo code broken play. That's the only way. Broken play gonna get you the money.
Speaker 3: To help with your picks. Shout out the prize picks. Let's get into it. Devin hated against Loma. Did y'all see the fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we start?
Speaker 3: What you think that before I say what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: Man, I think it was a good fight, man, Man.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up. Loma got cheated.
Speaker 5: What you say, Marcella, that's what I didn't see the fight, but I heard he got cheated.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Man for anything, it should have been a draw.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The worst case scenario.
Speaker 4: A draw, but it was a way better fight than tanking Garcia.
Speaker 3: Well I told you that, but I tell you this, that fight. Let me know, HAINI not ready for a tank or your car, because if he think he is, he gonna end up on the damn shirt. They liable to kill that damn boy in that ring tank man. But I'm saying I don't know if HAINI down played to who he was fighting, because sometimes you you know what I mean, you might.
Speaker 1: Sleep on somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that in box. You can't do that in Boxton. Were coming off Mother's Day weekend. He probably spent time with his mom, had some cabbages.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you did, man.
Speaker 4: And Loma is a real fighter man.
Speaker 6: Before he started boxing, his dad had him in dance lessons for nine years before he even picked up loves.
Speaker 3: That's some shit I never needed to know, hater. You almost got beat by Ballerino. Nigga, Damn, where are you fighting? This luck of information that nobody has flowed that like there is somebody watching it.
Speaker 1: I wonder he has ever dance.
Speaker 4: That's how you got his footwork right, man.
Speaker 3: Shit, HAINI, you need to start quirking or something, Nigga before you before you fight Tank, you need to get your dance lessons on because you're not ready yet. Speaking of ready yet, Meloon has retired.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready for that. Man.
Speaker 3: Surprised Damn Carmelo. Bro Let's clap it up for a career man.
Speaker 2: Great career man, great career man.
Speaker 3: And the thing about Carmelo, I felt like he was always in the background of his peers because he came in the league with Lebron and Lebron. You know it was Nick nick Le. Yeah, it was level, but Lebron just took off. And not saying Carmelo didn't do what he was supposed to do, but Lebron just was the face of the league. He did so many accolades and whatnot. Right, Dwayne was in their class. Dwayne Wade got a ring, two rings.
Speaker 7: Three rings, three rings.
Speaker 3: Bo's got two rings. So it's like he always was like. But Carmelo was one of the best scores I ever seen.
Speaker 1: I put him right there with Kevin.
Speaker 7: Durant ten all time, number nine all time scoringless.
Speaker 1: And he scored so easily.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one game he had sixty two points.
Speaker 4: Nothing else points.
Speaker 7: Against the bobcast and that's what.
Speaker 1: That's what the type of nigga I like, how can you judge me? Nigga?
Speaker 3: I came to score, man, you could have got more. I ain't get none nigga past what no assists because it would look crazy sixty two points to assists three rebound. No, I don't get ship else but once that's what the fuck you paid me for.
Speaker 5: It's a crazy thinking. He could have got a ring if Detroit would have drafted him at number two.
Speaker 1: My god, Marsell, I'm glad you brought that up. They got that. Gotta be the biggest fumble in history. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 3: If you had what's your boy Tayshawn Prince, I would have put mellow man, don't I would have figured some shit out.
Speaker 1: Put Tayshawn Prince. Oh damn. They had Rip Hamilton. I don't know ship. Yeah, they were loaded man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still Carmelo with that team.
Speaker 1: Man, get Tayshawn Prince. Yeah, tashn Prince because he left what a year or two later? Anyway?
Speaker 7: Didn't Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's like, man, my my biggest thing on Carmelo, and I feel bad for him while he's scoring sixty two points going team to the team went to New York. You know what I'm saying, scoring countless of baskets just was an ultimate score. And you gotta sit down and turn on the TV and watch your wife have her titties out. That's the part that they don't want to fucking talk about. How this man could stay focused and you see, tell me all on your wife titties, sucking on them lump shits, pretty, oh my god, perfect ass nipples.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be a score.
Speaker 3: If that wouldn't happened a nigga probably number two.
Speaker 1: In scorn some games. Ship.
Speaker 3: You gotta get your mind right. That's the part they don't talk about.
Speaker 1: Marcell.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite mellow moment?
Speaker 3: Shit, I don't know if it's really a mellow moment though, I think I think uh, I think Mello just.
Speaker 1: A real lass nigga. If I must say, Bro, you know what I'm saying. They had all of you got damn speculations and all this shit pop up in the media that Nigga never addressed. Shit. They said he had sons over there, London sons.
Speaker 3: Hey, nigga, I'm a basketball player, Melo, what about what about the failure at I jot sixty two last night. That's all I'm here to talk about in basketball. He never let you in his personal business and I do like him for that. And then that time he was finna check Kevin Garnet. That's my favorite moment when that nigga holds crowd screaming, honey nut CHEERYO. You remember that shit?
Speaker 4: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that problem before your time thing outside. Carmelo was outside.
Speaker 1: You forget.
Speaker 3: He's a real New York nigga.
Speaker 1: Doc real was in that coaching They knock on they think it's time for them leader Arena, and nigga Melo said, what the fuck is Kevin Garnet? Yeah, nigga, don't play like that, all that trash talking on the court. Hey, nigga, don't play with me like that.
Speaker 4: Damn pull up in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your favorite moment the since you asked me, You can't top that.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 6: When he went up against Kobe in the Western Conference finals, that was like a great matchup and he was they was just going back and forth with Kobe ended up winning it.
Speaker 1: But then Kobe didn't win four two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, than shut the hell up, man, he's talking about going back and forre like what.
Speaker 2: It's a great series, man, All.
Speaker 1: Right, moving right along? What about what about Marcel Marcelle? What's yours? Man?
Speaker 5: My mellow moments, We'll probably say college winning national championship as a freshman was pretty big at Syracuse. Man, that's the only national championship they got, so that was a big moment. And then every time he grab a rebound.
Speaker 7: Like, motherfucker out the way, ma, I got it, motherfucker funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a real one.
Speaker 3: Speaking of mellow, and you know, we just talked about Denver the Kobe matchup with that Denver has swept my motherfucking boy. And you noticed I didn't say boys. I said my boy, bro. I did not see that shit coming. Br That shit hurt. And I'm gonna say this, I know I talked a lot of shit. Joker. I will never disrespect you. I will never say I could beat you one on one again. Nigga, you are a motherfucking machine. Ain't no motherfucking way I would have played that whole series without saying that. Nigga need to be drug testing. He played the whole game. Probably you see the motherfucker grab the rebound, bringing the ball up the nigga. That niggas never had a chance. Nigga, I was gambling with my heart. Ain't no goddamn way, brum. It's like he don't get he don't get tired.
Speaker 7: Iveraged a triple double for the series. Man.
Speaker 5: Then he said, ambling with triple doubles in the playoff series.
Speaker 7: None in the playoffs, bru.
Speaker 3: And this is the difference with this whole situation. No matter how people feel about a D, he was going against a D. Yeah, AD not his size, but AD gonna make you work on the defensive side.
Speaker 1: He still was in the game the whole time.
Speaker 3: I said that Yokis was gonna stay in fiul trouble because he had to check a D. I was absolutely motherfucking wrong. AD was in file trouble.
Speaker 1: Brouh.
Speaker 3: You double the nigga, you can't stop him. You triple him, you can't he make the passes.
Speaker 7: Throw that He just bro all around player, bro.
Speaker 3: Man different, I'm gonna have to say this on the episode. I just went and ordered me a joke of Jersey.
Speaker 1: That Nigga is my second favorite playoff all time.
Speaker 8: Wow, wow, shit, And what he done made me a believer. No, you know wh I can check Danzel Russell, You garbage bosard.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 3: And this is what a lot of people don't realize that Dinze little Russ I felt like he was due for one good game. Yeah, Prize Picks had him at ten points. I said, it's game four. Lebron needs some people to step up. It's gonna be denzelol Russe, the garbage bastard had four points.
Speaker 1: Never again, nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't follow him on Instagram, and he don't follow me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I went to his page and I blocked that motherfucker. I don't want no interaction with you.
Speaker 3: Ever, nigga, because people forget when people play basketball good, play football good.
Speaker 1: You forget the little shit that they do. Y'all don't remember he snitched on Nick young h. He been a lame ass nigga. We never should have been fucking with him. But sometimes somebody start playing great basketball, you forget. But never again.
Speaker 3: I will forget the as Russell was. You were now in the garbage Bouster Hall of Fame. Once you get in the Hall of Fame, you can't get out. I don't get what a fuck. If you go to score ninety three points a game, you was a garbage boustar and I will remember you that for life.
Speaker 7: It's him, So it's him and in there now.
Speaker 3: Him and Sabonis number two, garbage Baslors and last but not least, DeAndre A. You was a garbage bous. I'll never forget you being a garbage Bostard. Speaking of once you're in there, you can't come out. Tony Allen has just been got. He got some prison time on the way. The nigga was staying in health benefits him, Terrence Williams and a couple more players.
Speaker 1: How much how much did they get, Marcell do you know you got your stuff?
Speaker 5: They received over two hundred and sixty five thousand for chiropractice services and one hundred and fifty five thousand for dental services.
Speaker 3: Bro that's under five hundred thousand. Tony Allen, you dumb motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You coulda go play it in Taiwan with Dawhite Howard and.
Speaker 7: Got that, Broc.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna judge the nigga for scamming.
Speaker 3: I done did it before, But nigga, you could have got unemployment and got that.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you was unemployed, You wasn't in the league. What the fuck are you doing that? Now? That just stupid, Tony Allen.
Speaker 3: You could have been over there in Taiwan locking up motherfuckers, but now you locked up. You had great defense. Now, Teres Williams, I don't blame you for doing it. Ain't nobody were gonna pick your answer. You should do your time with pride. Oh, like we said, Spurs landed uh whooping money off.
Speaker 7: Victor Watt.
Speaker 1: Hey, all, I know that nigga's a hooper.
Speaker 3: And speaking of hooper, we gotta see what Lebron on hoop at next year because he talking like ship after that joke. If you make Lebron retire, I'll never forgive you for that ship.
Speaker 7: You're not retiring, bro, that's all Capro.
Speaker 1: Well, he might leave LA.
Speaker 7: He ain't leaving LA. His son going to us C is not leaving l A.
Speaker 1: Are you right? That does make it?
Speaker 4: He might leave who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 4: Trade out a D for Kyrie?
Speaker 7: Now that make it makes sense?
Speaker 3: They got you need no matter how much we get ad some slack. That is a lopside of the adn get over there and he's going fifty seventeen and nine. When we come back, man, we got some high lights. The heat still cooking, Jamal Murray. So when we get back, we're gonna talk about some highlights, and you know, we gotta get into them low lights.
Speaker 1: On broken plans. It's just like that, well not broken players on the way.
Speaker 3: You gotta come up with your own theme song sometimes, Hey, let's get into these highlights.
Speaker 1: Goddamn heat. I was one of the people. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't give them a chance. I thought they had no chance against the Celtics. They are proving me wrong. Jimmy Butler, nigga, I don't know what you're doing. What you own, but nigga, you would not stop. Jimmy Butler has been going crazy. And I think the longer his haw get, the worst, the worst mad. That's what been gonna be for anybody. Because the thing about it, I felt like when he put that weave in his head, he said, I gotta get he realized how how long he had to get his hair. He said, when I get my hair long, I'm finna whoop ass. I don't know what I don't know what it is about the hell, but he been going crazy. Speaking of crazy Gabe Vincent. They up three to one, don't get me wrong, but nobody seen this coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Boston.
Speaker 3: They avoided the sweep, and I knew they was gonna avoid the sweep because of Jay Lebron, he from Atlanta. The Lakers needed an Atlanta nigga on their team. Atlanta niggas don't get swept. Nigga might lose, but they not gonna get swept. Lebron need an Atlanta nigga on his team.
Speaker 1: Just it could have been a nigga.
Speaker 3: If Tristan Thompson would have been from Atlanta, they would have been straight. You gotta pick up your Atlanta nigga when you go into the playoffs. He not gonna get swept. Bam, been playing good. The whole Heat team been playing good. Who your favorite Heat unsung hero Marcel.
Speaker 5: Uh Max Struss was Streus because he's been winning me some money on the Live bet so.
Speaker 7: On the Live entries, on.
Speaker 3: Prize picks, Hey Kevin Love secret weapon, he gonna get no rebounds and ain't he gonna get no points?
Speaker 1: Prize picks? Tap in who you like on them?
Speaker 6: That he hit or miss man. I think duck and Robinson is a real secret weapon. You can get off the bench.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he know it's two points last night Duncan Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't consistent on that. Dad.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes you'll be getting on ESPN ring they ship and that's the ship we're finish.
Speaker 1: Start around here.
Speaker 3: If you don't have your own fucking thoughts and your fall on analytics.
Speaker 1: I believe you the one who.
Speaker 3: Leaked my shit to stephen A. All right, I trust you, Dad, that ain't never got on a professional I nigga say what, nigga you calling me a snitch?
Speaker 1: Nigga NA highlight Jamal motherfucking Murray.
Speaker 3: Boy, we've seen how Denver could be with the health of Jamal Murray and that motherfucking joker.
Speaker 1: I would never just call him yokic. He is motherfucking joker man Num two. That's right.
Speaker 5: Mall's first player ever to average thirty points per game while shooting fifty forty ninety in the conference finals in fifty forty nineties, fifty percent from the field, forty percent from three point land, and ninety percent from the free throw line.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you who was checking him uh d Angela Russell and that's why you as a low light.
Speaker 3: That's how we're gonna start our low lights on Dnslo Russell.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I will never call you d low again. Nigga nicknames. It's when niggas hoo can hoop, Nigga. I need to know your middle name too, bitch, Dzelo. Butnard Russell, Bro, that shit is puthetic, beginnn puthetic.
Speaker 1: Jason Tatum.
Speaker 3: I won't blame Jaylen Brown from them being down three one. I want to blame Jason Tatum. And you know why not that Jason Tatum can't hoop. He can hoop, but he pick and choose. This is my thing. If we're down thirty points, coach, I want to stay in the motherfucking game.
Speaker 1: Boston itself can start bringing niggas out the crowd.
Speaker 3: I never seen because them players, them players went on the god damn team. I never knew Boston self that had that many white people on their damn bench.
Speaker 1: Bro, they brought six white people in and the end of the game, that don't help my prize picks. Nigga, we can't put the no entry on them niggas. I didn't even know you niggas was on the team name. Some of them white players.
Speaker 5: Are Sam Houser, Mike Muschuola, Peyton Pritchard, uh.
Speaker 7: Conett. He's the one to be jumping in the air.
Speaker 3: Who gives a damn brother? Them players are not on the prize picks. As a coach, Nigga, put the prize picks players in the game at all time.
Speaker 1: You got niggas losing money, You stupid bostard. You down by thirty? What what the hell they gonna do?
Speaker 3: Or I just want to see if they'll be ready for No, Nigga, they not gonna play next game.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all down three to one.
Speaker 7: You saw man at the game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how sa I'm a dog. Shout out the ant man, niggas. He probably just saying what the fuck going on? He probably gonna see who he can put on, you know, on this team and whatnot. I wonder if I could build a team, I would have ant Man, Jaylen Brown, Lebron, James Joker.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'll play four against five.
Speaker 3: I don't even need five players, Nigga, I don't even need five players. Nigga, them four along, we'll go whoop everybody ass four verse five. You la man, Tham, I'm telling you who's some low lights. You don't see anything recently.
Speaker 4: Man the Lakers, Man, damn that.
Speaker 1: Nigga said the whole team, not Lebron, Bru. Lebron did all he could do. As matter of fact, I'm gonna put you with the highlights, Lebron.
Speaker 6: That's the only team that gets swept by the Nuggets in the postseason.
Speaker 3: Bro the Man had twenty one in the first quarter, thirty one in the first half. Him, what do you want from a thirty eight year older? He went out swinging.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I hate to say this, but if he can go out like that, he could have been doing that the whole series. He was holding back and that's how they got swept.
Speaker 1: This might be thad last day. I never seen a nigga who want to leave so bad. Niggas, don't let me know you don't like you don't like being here. That's not it.
Speaker 3: You can tell when nigga got so many jobs. You know, he do shit with eighty five Sourds, he do shit with port Mine. This shit probably beneath him. Nigga, just leave cause you talking crazy. I'm not gonna disrespect Lebron and his motherfucker damn nah truth be told that motherfucker a R. Austin Reeves. When you said you him nigga, you are him nigga. I feel like white Man can't jump too. Shit have been red off around you. It's no way Jack Harlow should been playing that ship when they got you.
Speaker 1: You don't like Jared Harlow.
Speaker 7: You can't play. He can't hoop. He's trash. You've seen him at the celebrity games. He's horrible about.
Speaker 1: So you you feel like a nigga really got so you think Woody.
Speaker 7: Harrelson in the first Yeah, wood he can hoop, bro, but he's nice. What he was hooping? Bro?
Speaker 1: So theyn't wint, no stunts or nothing.
Speaker 7: No, that's real. Him and West's Nice are really hooping out there.
Speaker 1: Westless Knipe could hoop.
Speaker 7: Wesle's Nice was hooping and white Man can't jump man.
Speaker 3: That ship is green screen as a mother flucker nigga. That was not Westless Knife nigga. That was Patrick Beverly Daddy. Patrick Beverly Daddy was Wesley Knife stunt double and we were doing that ship. Y'all don't know who Patrick Beverly because a lot of people don't watch what y'all google him. Him and Westless Knipe is the same complexion, and which makes sense. I'm gonna say this, if Denver plays Miami, it's gonna be a better series than people think. Now, I said, I won't talk bad about Joker, but I think Bam.
Speaker 1: Would do a little damn better with Gardening. I hope so Haslem.
Speaker 3: I wish HAZLM would play because I know hazmon't.
Speaker 1: Give a damn about basketball no more. I was watching the game that Nigga had blue jeans on.
Speaker 3: Nigga had blue jeans with his Miami heat, wore them up and some damn slides. I said, oh, og ain't getting in. He don't give a damn. But you need somebody to do that the joker. If you don't do that the Joker, he gonna god damn ball all day. Speaking of doing that to a nigga, Eric Gordon, you have just made a low light.
Speaker 2: That n.
Speaker 3: Took his ass all the way to the gold post. Nigga stopped playing with me. Niggas Nigga we already getting beat three. Oh you want to try and me Nigga I'm liable to beat your ass, o. Help boy, we gotta show them clip hey start leaving in the comments. Who y'all like for prize because we come in. It's coming down to the wire. I know, prize picks running out of ship that God damn let us make entries on they don't let the nigga start being on the minutes to make wages on him.
Speaker 1: Pardon us not allowed more or less stat projection.
Speaker 3: Hey, when we get back, Speaking of prize picks, we're gonna put our prize picks in. We're gonna talk about what's really going down. All shit. Mars Al is in a slump. I love laughing at that nigga's pain.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: That nigga dam is in a slump as well. Man, Damn, Now shit ain't easy. Oh thing got him on win too.
Speaker 1: When we get back, man, we're gonna drop some drop some prize picks parlays and see how that go. Stay tuned, come get you some money. Nigga. Prize pixere is in the motherfucker building. We got fishing water, we got hot wins. What was the nineteen forty.
Speaker 3: Two It's my favorite segment of the show, And if you know, you know, it's definitely my favorite part right now after coming off on win. And you always you always like to look your peers right in their eyes and let him see a winner. Damn Marcel. Marcel took Yokic onder Fantasy sixty one and a half that nigga had seventy four.
Speaker 1: Nigga, do not ever bet against the joker? Damn? What made you do that? What? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You said he gonna get foul trouble with Ad.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, that's what happened. That's that gunner shit. Now, that's that why I say l Rico type shit.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I didn't tell you to do that. You don't go out Marbert did I pigot? No, Nigga, you pia that on your own. Ain't nobody told you to do that? Siny shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you try to blame all the people for your shit. Thad, you was a winner, bro a d three throws over five and a half. He had eleven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he inconsistent, but he gonna get to the line every time.
Speaker 1: He gonna get to that damn line. Who followed him? If you win Yokic.
Speaker 4: And Gordon, he played real aggressive Michael Porter.
Speaker 3: J Yeah, okay, anybody like anybody but joker. Yeah, that's the only nigga that didn't file them. Greg had the same pick as me, Evet. She took her boyfriend's pick. Aaron Aaron Gordon under thirteen and a half. He had twelve, a boyt the half the chin. Marco had the same pick as Thad and Don you had DiAngelo Bernard Russell over fourteen and a half points.
Speaker 1: He had eight. Typical, that's the d Angelo Russell. We know now we all have to be transparent with our people. This is a reshoot.
Speaker 3: Our people was here, Greg, Evett and Marco. They did they picks yesterday, but somehow we had to reshoot this shit again. And these niggas told us no, they wasn't coming back.
Speaker 1: And do I blame them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: So they picked will be whatever I pick. So either they've been a win with a nigga or lose with a nigga. Speaking of winning with a nigga, We're finna get some Broken Play merchandise coming soon, so y'all be on the lookout for that. Until then, y'all go buy these thirty nine shift leader shirts.
Speaker 1: I have left www. Navgreen dot com and Nigga is all sizes. All right, I'm gonna pop it off.
Speaker 3: Because Marco is not here, so I know, in the spirit of him, we would have went with an Atlanta nigga. Jaylen Brown thirteen and a half points, rebounds and assists thirteen and a half thirty two and a half I said thirteen, I apologize, thirty two and a half. That would have been a lock locked nigga thirty two and a half points, rebounds and assists. I feel like he'd have twenty half by eight rebounds.
Speaker 1: By fuck damn. We don't pass like that. Let me see. Damn they only got him for three and a half assists. He might get four.
Speaker 7: Ay before Yeah, four assists last game?
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, I'm locking it in. Jaylen Brown thirty two and a half over go ahead, Marcell, Well, you know it's been rough, really.
Speaker 7: You words? Who's been telling I started off hot? Three?
Speaker 5: No, but we're gonna get back on track this week. We're gonna go Jimmy Butler over rebound seven.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good pick. Damn what you got.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna do the first half NBA points. I picked Jason Tatum fifteen and a half over.
Speaker 1: First half. Dad want to get this shit out of the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna quick, y'all know if we're going to the club quick.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, you talking about speaking of coming to the club. Welcome Ryan fam to the show Man. I always pride myself in being a diverse company, so I had to bring the bossard in. So y'all just see the garbage Boustard who worked hard behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Ryan, are you familiar with prize bitch? I am all right, who do you like this week?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do bam seventeen and a half points under?
Speaker 7: Damn?
Speaker 3: Ryan might be coming in hot, Ryan as motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That's a good pick.
Speaker 3: That's a great PICKDM, I've seen the look on your face.
Speaker 1: Did he take your pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all good. I'ma go I'm gonna go with my boy man.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Me and Ryan gonna team up on this one.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go Bam under seventeen and a half.
Speaker 3: I never thought I'll see today you do a joint pick, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Jimmy on the road.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jimmy has to go crazy on the road, so I think he's gonna Uh, I don't think BAM's gonna have as many opportunities.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: We might gotta have Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, If you.
Speaker 3: Get this pig right, you will be on the next episode to pick again. If not, so look, hey man, it's been rough.
Speaker 1: We had high hy drip, so our first.
Speaker 3: Entries that first week we only missed by one. And I think that was only thad FuG that week. We just knew next week we was gonna be in the club. I don't think we ever. We haven't even been seeing the parking lot lately. But this might be the week. This might be the week broken players in the motherfucking building. You see the sparklers in there. You see the motherfucking nineteen forty two bottles going oh shit, oh shit, they got Fiji water. Oh these niggas don't brought a plot on hot wings. Bitch, just standing the fuck back. I can't wait, thog, I cannot wait. Speaking of waiting, the weight is over. We got the legendary ticket Jerry in the buildings. Hey, and that's why I like broken plate, he asked Ben. I'll be seeing the guests they do. I saw you, Steve when they smell stealing my guests. Nigga, if I see you steal ticket Jared, I promise you I'm gonna knock you in your shit cause ticket Jared don't even do interviews. That when I had to start realizing how I could beat these niggas at their own game. Because he saw Tip on my show. He said, damn, let me get Tip on the show and do the same interview I just saw this young popping ass reporter do because I know how they refer to me. As I'm getting the feedback, they said, Man, this nigga taking the lead by storm.
Speaker 7: And they had Drewski that night too.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Marshall will tell me you fucking line had.
Speaker 7: Drew Ski and Ti I the same night.
Speaker 3: Where they watching my shit nog So that's why I said, I'm anna bring ticket Jerry an underground legend, and we gonna and we're gonna get insight from him.
Speaker 1: Stephen A nigga just asked me to be on your show cause you know you can't come here. He's scared. He don't know what we might do.
Speaker 3: Nigga might hit your hand one of these lights and this motherfucker. You get to talking crazy, you get.
Speaker 1: The screaming on my show. Oh wait a minute, Wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, woo, nigga, nigga hit your hand in the head one of these counterls. That why niggas don't want to come to this show. And I don't blame him, but ticket Jerry went scared, So cover it up with ticket Jerry.
Speaker 1: When we get back.
Speaker 3: We got ticket Jerry in the building on broken plate. Hey, the summer time is upon us, fellas. Hey, don't be going outside because now you compete with other people who use the blue Choo and if you coming there, you don't run and somebody got the blue cho you're not imna getting deleted. And that's because you didn't want to take our advice and go to blue choo dot com.
Speaker 1: Bluechoo trying to help you. You can't compete. That's like, that's like going against.
Speaker 3: Somebody else who's on steroids and been training all year and you just.
Speaker 1: Think you finna go in the bedroom and compete with that blue Choo?
Speaker 3: Is that extra blue Choo is like Lebron James And you're gonna be like somebody coming out of middle school basketball game.
Speaker 1: If walk add up, go to bluetoo dot com. Man, stop playing. I'm ready we got the legend the man in the mirror. I'm I'm excited about this interview. Basically, let's make a lot of off for the one and all that take it. Jail Man. A lot of people you hear the name, but you've never seen a face. A lot of people they don't know. You gotta know to know. But Tikei Jerry, you aren't all sported. It ain't like you be high. Ain't like you're a low key nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them ship you damn that.
Speaker 3: You was at the handy fight. The nigga damned that was in the ring. Bru it's newly, ain't bit.
Speaker 1: You don't miss part.
Speaker 2: Of my job man, been doing for twenty two years. It is part of my job twenty two years.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Look, nigga, look younger than me.
Speaker 3: When you get that money and you having fun, you look young. So look so you were just at the handy fights? Yes, sir, do you think that ship was called correctly?
Speaker 1: Na?
Speaker 2: That definitely wasn't called correctly man.
Speaker 9: As a matter of fact, you know when they when they announced the winner, they booed them. You know everybody was there by these lumber fans in there man like, I mean, cause it's got to do it to race too. It was probably like white, third percent black. Wasn't that many of us in there from Oakland. Weren't that many of us in there, you know that was rooting for them, But Loma Loma put it to them. Man, I don't see the worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: It should have been a draw. It should have been a draw at the worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: So you by you actually being there was like the crowd shop.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we was all shot, crowd shot now dead shock. But it's like they reminded me of something that reminded me of that that Mayweather and Packyall fight.
Speaker 2: When we was in there.
Speaker 9: Everybody thought pack Yall won, but you know Mayweather end up the first time.
Speaker 2: Maybeweather won that first fight, and Boston too.
Speaker 9: That's because on TV you can see sometimes better than yeah when you when you're watching it live, and then you know, boxing got all all the points and little tic tac little things. But I mean, Loma man, I was me personally won that fight man like, Yeah, they robbed him with no gun.
Speaker 3: No gun, hey, so tell me the ticket jail. You donet have been to all these sporting events like you you know what I'm saying. You don't make sure everybody who want to go to sporting events be straighten and you still be there.
Speaker 1: What's an event? Like?
Speaker 3: How do you pick and choose? Like if something happened on the same day, you just like if what's you're a bigger fan of boxing?
Speaker 1: No basketball or football?
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely boxing, boxing, Probably they're all happened on the same day. Now it's easy stuff mobile, so you know, cash at me, I send your ticket, be on your waist.
Speaker 2: I could worry about four events in the day if I wanted to now, But I'm talking about what you will go to?
Speaker 1: What would I go to? Man?
Speaker 9: Because you gotta be there, So which one you? If it ain't no super Bowl, I'm going to box. And if it ain't no super Bowl, ain't no super Bowl or last game? I know, game selling or something like that. Yeah, I'm definitely a boxing event.
Speaker 2: Man. Boxing definitely became my thing.
Speaker 1: Man, you a to the box.
Speaker 3: Who do you want to see handed? Do you think Handy got a chance with Tank?
Speaker 2: Nah? I ain't got no chance with Tank. Hey, they ain't got no chance with Tank.
Speaker 9: Despite what everybody say, there ain't no way like, I definitely think, uh, Chakour and.
Speaker 2: There's number two. Now Handy Ward is my number two.
Speaker 1: But yeah, would you want to see Chicour and Handy fight?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Court, Handy gonna have to fight, then the Winter gonna fight Vant it's gonna be I already been told it's gonna be kind of like playoffs stle Man.
Speaker 1: I don't see nobody could funk with Tank right now.
Speaker 2: They hit too hard. He hit too hard like that ship when't it.
Speaker 1: When I saw that Guarcia fight, It's like, yeah, stop doing this. Like either either they gonna have to go make a nigga they created a nigga in the lab or somewhere right now here weight class. The nigga hit too.
Speaker 2: Hard, you start take that die man, You got in that ring and realize they're real.
Speaker 9: Really reminded me of that Agent Bronight Agent brother fought pack Yard at that time man in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Man, I think Agent Way in over his head. He got in a ring with pack yall man. I swear after the first round he did that look in the ad is his eyes like man, and then fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah I.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be here, nigga, Yeah, hell yeah, ye got Kaka took to his head.
Speaker 1: He let Floyd get in his head, Floord around like man, that nigga ain't ship.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, you right, I'm gonna beat his ad pack. Y'all showed they add too ticket. Jared, what what got you into like the ticket?
Speaker 1: The ticket game?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I say, like you sating it ain't even close.
Speaker 2: Noah, just stelling, just selling newspaper.
Speaker 9: When I was about fifteen to sixteen at the Atlanta Fording County Stadium for the Braids game. I just used to be out there up until about twenty or something like that. No people used to used to always give me tickets.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, what the hell you do? Dude to the old g K one.
Speaker 9: Day book a ball shout out the boot ball. He came one day and say, hey, man, come see what it's about. When I was about twenty years old, Shit, I went first event with like an Auburn or football game. We drove like our forty five minutes. I remember that day Auburn played Florida.
Speaker 2: That that game and that.
Speaker 1: Them games SEC games be big.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they'd be big, you know, talking about one hundred thousand hunt. White people love love football gonna pay whatever. Man I worked that made that money. I said, well, I ain't never picking up enough newspaper to sell us game again.
Speaker 2: I just took that. I took that ran with it, man, I took that ran whin it.
Speaker 9: Just always wanted to be different, you know, kind of like a service because yeah, to people, you know, yeah, just I want to be on my clientele. It was all about clientele. Hey, that's anything you do. Always let everybody know what you do. Man, Like, I don't care you mot floor, you tell everybody month floors? Can you You never know who might need your services one right.
Speaker 1: And then it's how you do this shit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because if you think that somebody to tell you like such and such sal ticket. But when they meet, they were like, Nigga, I think it's a niggas want to get their damn ticket from ticket Jerry more than that they I think niggas trust you more than ticket Mounting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do, man, and they do.
Speaker 9: I mean sometimes you know, I got better prices than them, They got better prices than me. But ultimately, yeah, everybody just want to come shot with me because nigga.
Speaker 3: Niggas say that No, I got these from ticket jaire like niggas wont to say that what the most you have sold the ticket.
Speaker 2: For man, most office.
Speaker 1: It was a super Bowl.
Speaker 9: It was definitely Super Bowl. It was back in Arizona. That probably about nine years ago. You know, they just had one and this one in Arizona I went to. That was probably like yeah, about nine ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Patriots. Patriots were playing. It was a real hot demand.
Speaker 9: Because uh got people, you know, ticket brothers take orders, they take orders, not having the tickets and that you know, Phoenix Stadium one of the smallest stadiums in the NFL, so that that gives just a lot of busted orders. You know, they couldn't fulfill what they say they they had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to come see me. Yeah, patri steat House. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Patriot won, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah Yeah yeah that yeah, that came up. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you came up short.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, I probably sold uh man all rest. I hope y'all ain't watch this ship. That wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It was so.
Speaker 2: Like eight tickets.
Speaker 9: Many had to be like, man, eight tickets for seventy five thousand or something like that. I sold like eight tickets on the fifty yeardn fo.
Speaker 2: I remember that, Like, yeah, like eight tickets for clipping on real.
Speaker 1: Nigga getting that motherfucker. Well make that much that damn day. Nigga want this ship? Man, I need dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, that was just one deal that day though, That that day was That day was.
Speaker 3: That was a good day when you had Well that's a dumb question how you felt after the Falcons and Patriots Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 9: It was so funny, man, because you know, like at halftime we celebrate them in there drunk, you know, we talking ship. I ain't gonna captain Patries fan. They hate it, you know because they real you know, excuse my langua, they real white people, because you know, they white people different from our white people that.
Speaker 2: You're like hard working just like yeah, yeah, they don't really care if you black.
Speaker 9: Then on, you know, down here a little bit more Southern hospitality.
Speaker 2: But they was like, man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 9: I had one say in and shut up, like for real, and I'm like this show. I was like okay, and I'm like crap, what what the fuck? You know that Lanta kicked then for a second and I remember when im at a corporate event. Let me come, let me calm down, because you know that's what Super Bowl's more. It's more a corporate seventy percent corporate, probably thirty percent fans because that's how.
Speaker 1: They do they deals and stuff like come here, like we're gonna let's chop it up.
Speaker 9: And all that kind of stuff. So you know, first half, everybody will room for the Falcons. I mean, everybody room for the Falcons. But man, that second half when they started coming back, I'm like, oh, okay, they we ain't gonna let them get away.
Speaker 2: No touchdown, I ain't worry about that ship. No touchdown. I'm like, hold up, man. Then on the fourth quarter, like what three minutes left? Man, the man came.
Speaker 9: It was a It was an announcer in the game that y'all didn't see. It's coming down to the wild. What is Tom Brady gonna do? Is he gonna making no little spectacular woo wool? He started talking that ship. I said, we lost in my head, I said. After he said that, I was like, we lost, but we damn showing no loss and just coming up many all the white guy.
Speaker 1: You couldn't make them shut the funk up. That ship was hurtful.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm in third quarter, Like, bro, I already.
Speaker 9: Know it's gonna be a little ass after party ag having something having shaved, I'm like, oh man, yeah, they just took the what a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: If that ship would have went down, man, the Hawks ticket prices would have went up everything because not niggas just gonna be in Atlanta for no reason.
Speaker 1: Because we're gonna still have the parade going.
Speaker 2: Nigga, we will still have a party from that super Bowl the weekend.
Speaker 1: Back up postgame super Bowl, like we still celebrating every weekend. We'll have met Ryan and that big drugging and but.
Speaker 3: For real, man, when I think about that, that's crazy a more athlete than you met, like because you had all the sporting events.
Speaker 1: I keep saying that because you will. If y'all ain't following ticket jail, only real players could follow you. If a nigga A hated him and he follow you, that nigga might commit Sure. You know, I don't know we can say that word or you know, they take that ship. Hew y'all mental help walk department. You following ticket jail, that nigga at the restaurant you niggas can't go to. But what's an athlete that you met? You like, God, damn that you got to chop it up with.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I just did that with Connor McGregor. Yeah, Connor McGregor at the David was fighting. It was just, you know, we were back back after the fight.
Speaker 2: He just walked past. I'm like, God, damn. I'm like, damn, this is Connor McGregor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's up man? You kind of got damn tips angle going on. So we sat there chopped up for a minute. I'm like, damn, man, you know either White Bough Cool's hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Drunk yeah, good and drunk? Good and drunk. Tyson, Yeah, Mike Tyson, you don't really be big on.
Speaker 1: The basketball and football players like you about box.
Speaker 2: I got a few.
Speaker 9: I got a few football players that you know, my boy Bobby, he played for the play for the Bills. You know, the the Citstinnati, Jesse who just got traded to the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I chop it up with you know, lou Will, that's my main man. Oh man, lou Will, my man.
Speaker 9: That's a solid. That's a solid nigga man, for real. That's my main man. So yeah, it's just peing man.
Speaker 3: Who's some of your favorite athletes growing up? You said you worked the braid Stadium, Like did you care about the.
Speaker 2: Show d On for show d Man? The way you come to you know, cause we see him coming to tune for the game. He in the.
Speaker 9: Convertible with all the Jerry On Jered Crrol juice going there. Motherfucker coming to the Brain.
Speaker 1: Stadium like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, when that ship and pipe, when he prayed for the Braid Man, that was this good old day man.
Speaker 11: Yeah like him, who else holy like everybody else, holy Field, Holy Field Man.
Speaker 9: Funny ass story. We see him in rhymes on like Joon bird Road. I'm talking about rhymes.
Speaker 3: They don't know that's a buffet place, nigga where he's supposed to go after church every Sunday or go win somebody graduated.
Speaker 2: But that was nine nine. But yeah, he got his whole family and damn rhymes.
Speaker 11: You know you're just kicking it like yeah, like hey, whole feeling rhymes like you know, that's when he had the big old house, you know, before the Rick Ross Raniatris and and hell yeah, but uh, Dominique, I mean all the true as you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, uh huh all that you know, yeah for sure. So look was you was you going to sporting events? Like?
Speaker 3: I know you said you worked in the break, but before that, was you like a big fan, like wanted to go to sporting events.
Speaker 9: I mean, like, yeah, always, I've been going to sporting events as a younger. You know, my pops r Ip used to always take the breaks, game five and game Ship Boys and Girls Club we used to go to.
Speaker 2: You know, when the fire, I was sorry as hell.
Speaker 1: Can you man one thing about growing up in Atlanta, Nigga, You ain't never been no Falcon game.
Speaker 3: Nigga is your fault, Nigga. They'll walk you down to the field and ask do you want to play? Sometimes that ship was so because you remember the game just to be blacked out. Niggas don't remember that ship.
Speaker 1: They are black. We couldn't even watch.
Speaker 2: The game and you to be black guy, yeah blah bro like, because.
Speaker 1: They don't want to show that on TV. How empty the big was, so it will be blacked out. You are white, you have That's why I was a cowboys thing growing up. That's all I saw from Bruh, not from like in the nineties.
Speaker 3: That's all you really could watch was either the Cowboys or the forty nine ers watching no goddamn Falcon until god damn they started doing that dirty bird ship. Then once Vic came, it was a rap I don't think they ever seen a blackout.
Speaker 1: Vic came, it was a rap man.
Speaker 9: In fashion show game with victim man, everybody just went to some flyship on ever motherfuckering minx and everything else in the joy Yeah, vig with that was like a star study more than fucking football ship.
Speaker 2: That ship was wild.
Speaker 1: I ain't so ticket, Jerry.
Speaker 3: So like when you go to events now, because it's like you you got the you know what I mean, you you had the best seats in the house. When you go to go place and ship you damn they'll be, you know, saying with the players, like so you really have to be putting that ship on your damn self.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put that on. Yeah, I'm gonna put that on a little bit to see that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I'm a repent I'm a resident representation of my business.
Speaker 2: This is you know the reason you to the side, Like, bro, what do you do? Yeah all the time.
Speaker 9: No, it's so funny, man, because you know, I go to a lot of major events. So last I was in them at the All Star Game. You know that, you know, truck connected. The ship be happening there put me to the side. Thing I'm telling Weed not knowing at the time. Boy, I need this ship bad. I ain't bring no goddamn selling with me. I meant, got damn utah. I can't find on reath. So out front of like god damn drugs deal, I'm like, yeah, brother, let me see what you got. Let me sample that ship. Gave me a summer man. I ain't never call that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I ain't I sell tickets. He got this ship, and they just wanted a little blunt from.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just wanted my little guy there say my little selfing out the ship man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, uh, because you gotta think if you just wipe him like he played. Yeah he played something sporiter something. Ain't no way his niggas sitting there damn close.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the nigga do something like even when when I was just at the fight, like what you do? I said, I said, I said a ticket was looking at my leg. I'm like, you sell a lot of tickets, don't you say? Damn fucking right, I do you telling.
Speaker 1: About ticket there.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could be on Unsung or something on TV want or.
Speaker 9: So I'm keep I'm low key, man. I came out because you, bro, you don't do no podcast. I came out because you my partner.
Speaker 2: I fuck with you, finding man, because I fuck with you dog man.
Speaker 1: Look they laughing because they don't know we were in Tyler Bruh.
Speaker 3: I had they had the Mike Eel coming to show. I come out there, Taket Jered Seve was gonna be there, so I said, I know the niggas gonna be said like it never failed like you like, bro, It's like as a person, like that'll make you rearrange your whole life.
Speaker 1: Nigga go to school and say they gonna do this and be this like nigga, no one ever would think like this, nigga. You you leck on selling tickets.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I can't play it, man.
Speaker 9: I know where to sit though, Bro, Like when that camera gets you, nah, I know what section and what broke you see how your show nigga, I was dead center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so this nigga got to see me. I'm like, my nigga gonna see me. You go, you got to see me I'm right here in the front, Nigga, I ain't all the way to the front row. I'm like the third row.
Speaker 9: You don't know how to position I just know how to position myself after twenty some years.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 3: Oh we was in her talking, dumb had said, He said, Man, he said, I texted ticket Jery on my birthday to try to get to eat.
Speaker 1: Asked you about some Chappelle tickets. I think he like people like It's just like.
Speaker 3: I feel like it came down to a privilege. Marce said, Have you bout some tickets from.
Speaker 1: Ticket Jear Nah?
Speaker 5: I just I just know the name from from being around like ticket Jerry, ticket Jay. So it's just crazy to meeting him just now. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And you know me, I own too tough studying that ship, bro, you know, humble when you meet me ship, I'm still saying, you know, I ain't changing nothing, man, So you know, I don't even go around knowing that people heard of me like that ship was.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 3: And I think it got like it's not even so much the city no more like it's like any way you be like you gotta holler at ticket Jaar you gotta haller at ticket jeer. So with the finals, whether that ship be in Miami or Denver, which one we you rather be?
Speaker 1: You would rather be at the Miami.
Speaker 2: Miami, Miami.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I just put it on Instagram last night in Miami because I ain't missed the Miami finally. Remember, okay, see played them Kevin Rent then went down that found then you know Lebron when Lebron played Dallas, I was down there for that final. Nah, you know, fucking Bro, I don't fucking shit.
Speaker 7: I don't fucks don't fucker shabron, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you war series. Hey man, I ain't never told nobody why man, let me let me tell you why. I ain't gonna count.
Speaker 1: He was down in Miami.
Speaker 2: You were getting Miami.
Speaker 9: The best hear is his life and that when I used to fly down to a Miami game, you know they had the club inside you going to goddamn the restaurant Prime one twelve after that.
Speaker 2: And that was a good way.
Speaker 9: He was down there about three years. So I was kind of pissed when they burnt heat Jersey too. Nigga got burned the heat Jersey too, Gonna fuck up my fun nigga flying down there. You know they let go, Let let me get on going to yag pop Eye ship and then you want to God damn just leave this ship to go back to the budgeting. Broke a cleve. I'm like, still man about that ship. Bro That's why, that's why I hate you, brun man. That's the only other than that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: You know, he a great role model, good at every businessman, great and everything he does.
Speaker 2: Man, he took my fun away. Man, that shit hurt me. Fuck that careery.
Speaker 1: Niggas the pain in your eyes.
Speaker 9: I mean the club they nigga, they got a club in the arena in Miami, a club literally imagine you going to the dressing room and then you're going straight to the club.
Speaker 1: Was never the same after that.
Speaker 2: Ship was never the same after that, man, Damn.
Speaker 7: He had to get one in Cleveland, though. Man got to respect it.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, I mean home is he he had just been home? Like, why you're going You're going back home like that? That ain't really made.
Speaker 7: No sense to me.
Speaker 2: L A l A was a great move for him. That's what he needs to be right now. That's what he needed.
Speaker 1: Retali.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at LA, what's the best city that you done had like to go watch a sporting invented. Man, what's your favorite sporting event at all time that you done went.
Speaker 2: To the super Bowl? That's super Bowl. What this ship made my knife life? Super Bowl?
Speaker 9: Super Bowl gonna be the greatest thing you could ever go to, other than something like World Cup because it's number two televised. World Cup is definitely number one, because you know, World Cup, that's ship about what two three weeks or something. No, super Bowl ain't number one one night, so to me that that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's man.
Speaker 9: When the lights went out, when the lights went out in New York, Baltimore or San franciscosco in Baltimore, win, Yeah, San Francisco and Baltimore, and we in the inside the lights didn't really go out. Only in the only in the concourse the lights went out. But at home it looked like the lights was out there where Now it was only in the concourse that the lights went out. That's from everybody say, Beyonce, yous all the electricity, I mean, because she was lighting that motherfucker up half time. You know, yeah, Beyonce did that motherfucking thing. But uh, you know, that's when they had San Francisco was up. Then after that, I ain't back, like we can't let no no, we can't let no black man with no And that's when the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a while one right there. That was definitely one.
Speaker 9: Of the best super Bowl But just behind that, it had to be like twenty twenty one, when you know the Corona super Bowl. They had everybody socially distanced.
Speaker 2: See, that's the.
Speaker 9: Number one high super Bowl of all time. I remember upleve going for like nine thousand each when they used us. The average about four thousand, I said on the fifty yard line in that game, they were going for twenty five thousand.
Speaker 2: At twenty five thousand.
Speaker 1: You slip sometime to get high your own supply, y'all get high.
Speaker 9: I get high my mom's apply. Sh it ain't free now I want the motherfucker free. Nah, the ship ain't free now. I get high ams supply. But they just bump back into the business.
Speaker 1: Just shows me it's like an investment. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So that super Bowl that had the cardboard people tripped me to funk out. Oh yeah, yeah, first time never at home bug. Yeah, that was the first time ever somebody had played the super Bowl in their own home state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first time ever they.
Speaker 1: Had like more people for whatever, right then whatever would be different than the other niggas. My whatever was like, you know, they kept money type shit.
Speaker 5: I got a quick question, how has the ticket game changed for you throughout the years and you now dealing with bots and stuff like ticket Master price is going crazy?
Speaker 7: Whatnot nowadays for concerts or whatever?
Speaker 9: Man, I tell you what, since we've come over, it's not ninety percent of my ninety percent of my peers. And you know, because we used to go to the streets and you know, if fouthon got a.
Speaker 2: Game, we're going to a game.
Speaker 9: We hustled outside, you know, getting it from the corporate people who won't need them. Somebody got sticked, didn't show up. That's why you see, I always see the events. Sometime I need tickets, motherfucker, Like I need to Man, there's always somebody that ain't gonna show up, Somebody gonna want to make some billment off this ship. It's always that type of ship that is gonna happen to hand and hand transaction. And you know, but now with the mobile and the cash shap it's didn't change so much. I mean me, I'm always gonna have my plugs, you know, because I got greater clientele. Now you know, everybody want to stitit on the floor, you know, that type of clientele. So dealing with me, I'm always keeping had those kind of seats. But it's definitely evolved. I mean, you got to evolve with everything you do in business. I just so happened to evolve. It's like not a ninety percent of my fellow you know, coworkers didn't evolve. You know, I don't think I'm special. I think I just formatic after the right business plan what I want to go after.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's it's because.
Speaker 3: You got plenty of peers in the game, but it's just like you don't like you still like y'all show love and but it's just you.
Speaker 2: Know, some people just stand out.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, brotherhood, man, it's a brotherhood. Especially when we used to go out to events hand in hand tickets, you know, like that was FO Corona's JEF. Thing changed after Corona, but yeah, but fol Corona, it was like it's a brotherhood, man, Like I'm going to l a a why you you know you straight yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 2: Ye area.
Speaker 9: I'm like, and I'm the only person that can go to all the areas in the United States. It's kind of crazy. If y'all see this ship, like, it'll probably blow some of mind. Cincinnati, Cincinnati got a cruel.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, I'm here, Oh boy, we know we're gonna make some money. Take jail in the building. New York like Miami, like the.
Speaker 1: Big doll here, like we gotta got hey.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, but they all know me because I'm like the youngest and you get younger in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: I always want to see people get money. Like man scoveling on the street.
Speaker 2: You could be.
Speaker 9: Selling the tickets and nig come right in front of you. I got it for cheaper. That's what we call cutting it. I mean in this Atlanta, that's what we known for. We treacherous for that. You got a guy, damn you got to her up close, that deal, make that money for nothing. That gonna cut you and no city. Some neig get to fighting. Hey, I seen some nigg get the shoot behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, like that ship just made don't hear about. Yeah, Yeah, that's that's ship.
Speaker 7: Rough.
Speaker 2: But shit, I just had to come and respect for everybody around the world. Man.
Speaker 9: You know, I just want to all scalp to get money, you know, and that's why everybody respect me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Man for sure, I'm gonna ask you this, what what's an event that you couldn't get no tickets too?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What just Taylor Swift that just happened? Taylor Swift that just happened? Taylor Swift.
Speaker 9: Head scratching My mother for that ship was phenomenal, man. The three shows sold out every night. I mean her cheapest ticket, gonna get one ticket? Man, I couldn't get one ticket. I slept on her, Man, I couldn't. I ain't think it was that I had.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I had the chance, bro to get about ten tickets for at least like five hundred and senty five dollars a piece. The same tickets ended up going for thirty five hundred dollars apiece. But I was so motherfucking tis.
Speaker 1: Man that hat. Bro. I'm like doing the wrong ship out here, Man.
Speaker 2: I'm like this, this little girl a bon say, I can't see her nigga doing that type of ship.
Speaker 1: You had a bit pack in the world. What you got for that? Mm hm?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna have a World Cup. I'm I'm going, Yeah, I'm going to World Cup. That's that's the event to go to. Because even that first year when when we want to you know, the soccer that was the last championship Atlanta ever won, Atlanta United. Yeah you know I went the first soccer game. I'm like, Man, ain't never been no motherfucking soccer, but nigga r.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 1: Man, that ship was licked.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about that ship better than the Falcon Breid goddamn jumping up and down.
Speaker 1: The whole game.
Speaker 2: Man, I said a month and he was wrong.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm saying, these white folks off the motherfucking chain. I ain't finna miss no soccer game, like Dad for really been y'all ain't never been to soccer.
Speaker 2: Man, check out soccer. Man, that ship, ain't you might understand what the fuck going on? I didn't either. I had the liquor. So, Man, that ship was a try soccer, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, real, I got I gotta fuck with that ship.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Would just about to ask you something. Man, you just rule my mind with the soccer ship.
Speaker 3: So but nah, you might have got there and work on your other languages. And ship when you're gonna want to sell it on World Cup tickets and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm the.
Speaker 2: Goddamn translated out right on the phone that one fuck you say. Hell, I say, hey, we're gonna we're gonna talk to agreement. Now we're gonna get yea that money agree and we're gonna make that to play your.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, out of out of your twenty two years in the game, having a transaction ever went because look, I will say that I never heard no smear on your name, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know how people might fuck up on tickets, like if it did, it probably pre social media. But I never heard nobody be like, damn ticket, Jared didn't come through it, he got damn fucked me.
Speaker 1: Won't Nobody ever said nothing bad? Ah.
Speaker 2: I done have plenty of slip ups though, But I just alreadys correct. Mind.
Speaker 9: You know you got niggas that run off on you know, you know you got a whole community a fucking scalp to say, hell, fake tickets like that's a real nigga, real thing.
Speaker 2: Niggas go run the v event. God damn counterfeiting tickets.
Speaker 9: That's that ship is real so people always come to me because they know they can always come back to me. That's how I built, you know, my customer base is just being true for I mean, of course I have people cancel tickets on me, because that was the thing back in the day when you had hard tickets. You know, you might be a season ticket holder, come out there to the foul game selling me hey boom and made your money.
Speaker 2: Hey Falcons, I just loft my ticket. Can y'all reprint me some more? Oh man? Yeah, And that dad became like a huge problem.
Speaker 9: Main mainly why they went digital because a lot of Lakers fans were doing it when the Lakers were winning. You know, when they first got Lebron no ticket on for four five thousand. They'll come out, sell them to a scout for meet somebody on cris Listen, sell it to them like, hey, my season tickets just been stolen.
Speaker 2: It's like, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: You can't, can't you?
Speaker 2: You can't nothing about it. So yeah, it's like that the game we don't know, yeah, broke it. There's a lot of sites and shit to go on.
Speaker 9: But I just always man if I get a bad ticket or sit you in the wrong. See, man, I'm a corrected man. You might be in the game watching that motherfucker. Hey, jeron like this, Hey, let me see what I can do. Boo boo, Hey, man, go sitting in these seats like that's way better. Ticket, like my customer service. Just I try to make it immaculate.
Speaker 3: Man, nigga got one hundred percent yep with you out of this motherfucker y'all playing man ticket jare. I appreciate you pushing up. I know you got plenty of shit to do. Ship coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, Man, I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Aint what the finals prices looking like?
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't gonna be too bad there in Miami.
Speaker 9: You know, regular Lord lovel probably about nine hundred where I be sitting about three four thousand, actullent on the floor. Man, the motherfuckernna be twenty five thousand like that ship that shit.
Speaker 1: But look, you would have do you sometimes like because I know you say you don't you don't like Lebron, But in what Lakers and Boston series you would have made some prime time money.
Speaker 2: It would have been decent money.
Speaker 3: It definitely would have been Miami and Den we won't meet meet the requirement.
Speaker 9: But people gonna go though, that's basketball. Though, that's a good basketball game. But there wasn't no pilling teams. But Spectember that was some good basketball.
Speaker 1: As you got alumni, they still gonna want to come to the game.
Speaker 2: Still go there, like I'm still going.
Speaker 3: You got into the women's, the women's there was some money to be made with the women's wanting.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the women's frying fork good this year? Yeah, this first year, seven eight, nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: You saw some w NBA t.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, of course, yeah, of course to the dream Yeah, dreams when they place Cargo Sky like that's all.
Speaker 1: Age mactry man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hell yeah, shout out the tie. You know when she used to play for Chicago that will. You know she used to be popping back in them days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hell for sure.
Speaker 2: W n B A two, all the NASCAR what you want everything?
Speaker 3: You know what NASCAR tickets Yeah, hell yeah, oh man to get ticket, jerir up man.
Speaker 9: I used to go to man one store before we get out. I used to go to NASCAR races and you know out there to work the venue. Man, it's one street in Virginias. Is this is a NASCAR racing Virginia. I forget getting the name of it. Man, they got a street where they still was called this is nineteen now they were still calling you a nigga if you walk down that street, because you know that's one hundred percent white people laying you know, the homes. Yeah there, Why the trailer park or the trailer park?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But ticket from me?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they still gonna buy a ticket that it got to Now want to call me getting my goddamn money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to that nigga right now.
Speaker 4: I got one last one.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: You see bad buney prices like Beyonce Drake, even Taylor Swift. What would you say out of those four artists, who would you make the most money off of tickets?
Speaker 9: Me personally Beyonce because my clientele, my client tels is black.
Speaker 2: I'm always have my.
Speaker 9: Bad money and Taylor Swift customers, but you know my client tales are black. If you're talking about who making the most money, that's bad Bunny and Taylor Swift. But yeah, my personal thing gonna be Beyonce. You know that's in three months, y'all get at me.
Speaker 1: That's in't pretty much, hey, ma'am. Before you leave ticket jail man.
Speaker 3: Anything you want to show out, anything man, anything you want to say, cause you know what I'm saying, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't talk much.
Speaker 9: I don't do too much stocking man. Yeah, just shout out all my customers. Wrapped with me in Atlanta the whole another man. You know, I fuck with Atlanta. Born and raised, Hill High School, all that shit, you know underground when I was younger, all that shit.
Speaker 3: Man Trinidad had told us we was sitting down here, he had say, he rapped one of your cars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he wrecked it.
Speaker 1: That's r t A.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad all him. That's my partner man. That my partner man, Nick my partner.
Speaker 9: You know, we started off as crazy because he used to work at the store in the.
Speaker 2: Underground, Sunning and Closed.
Speaker 9: It was a popular you know clothing boutique, Jumps of downtown you know about in Atlanta. Went to and you know they had like hot mech jeans at the time. You know, I had tickets I had never forgetting me first me Nicka dealing with Nick man. I traded them some Chicago bull ticket for some Mech jean like that from the mc.
Speaker 2: Jane you know mc jens, you got two hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: I traded him some ticket for ch Jane And that's how we met, man, and how we Jimmy came.
Speaker 2: We came close. Man.
Speaker 9: I remember he was like, many come out to my show. I come up your show. Yeah, I'm rapping, raping, you know how we all right, ma'mna come to your show. Okay, you ship turned okay, trying to do a little something. Then took off that ship like man, like a fucking rocket. I ain't never seen nothing like that ship like a fucking rocket.
Speaker 1: Man. You Like, I know we just said you getting out of there.
Speaker 3: I gotta say that though, Like Jared, you be like connected with a lot of rappers and people know the first time I well, you know, I don't heard your name, but the first time I met you in person, it.
Speaker 1: Was with Trouble.
Speaker 2: Trouble, that's my nigga.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like and y'all going, I say, y'all had We're going to plenty events with each other and stuff like that. Some of your favorite rappers, man, Like I did with a two Chain man before two Chain blew up. Man, I remember selling them some all all Star Tach NBA All Star Game.
Speaker 2: In New Orleans. Man, I'm like my objective, man, I just wanted to get close.
Speaker 9: Weren't gonna get caught side because NBA they don't sell court side seats.
Speaker 2: He's just you know you are if you're celebrity.
Speaker 9: But when they're gonna have people come down, So I said, I need to get this nigga just close possible.
Speaker 2: They can just see this nigga. Man, I set them down there, got him close as possible.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: Ever since then, that nigga took off, Like I still we still laugh about a matter of fact, this year he bought the NBA All Start ticket from me because he needed for security because train.
Speaker 2: Still fuck with me. So yeah, man, he just he just took off.
Speaker 9: You see the ownership of the team now and yeah, like I dealt with a lot of crime client you know, rap clientele.
Speaker 2: You know Rich Homan, you know a little baby oh man. When the NBA, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Didn't see that, that ship when God damn you you made sure he was straight at the Horse game.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, he's straight.
Speaker 9: He buy pretty much a lot of ship from it, more than the Hawks just concerts in the way you want to send his kids it's cruel. She bought Super Bowl tickets from it, bought by eight super Bowl tickets.
Speaker 2: Now you take care of his partners, like he ain't going to the game like All Star Game.
Speaker 1: He gonna get.
Speaker 9: He gonna get his partner some ship like all them going they're gonna mark together and there and just shot out your cool lass.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 9: Man, nigga that I'm glass from the city, you know, really from the city and reverend for the city. Still got the same heart, Like that's one of the most humbless niggas I ever met too, Like, yeah, that shit crazy though.
Speaker 3: Sure, man, we appreciate your coming through ticket jail man, nothing but much more sus sense to you. Hey, if you got a girl, you gotta unfollowing.
Speaker 1: Ticket jail during Valentine's Day week or her birthday. Man, that nigga, Hey, bro, if you if you know you're doing that, nigga, ticket daire take a girl of your reign is one year?
Speaker 9: Nah, not yet rain it probably Paris or something. Man, I ain't I ain't fucking with no wheel like that man's we go shopping in Paris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't be out of space with that shit. Man, all right, man to the next time man. Appreciate your coming through ticket jaire now app shate y'all.