Speaker 1: M hm hm h m.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone is Queen with Queen Prankstein and your listening eyes up here with Drington, I mean I Harp and the network for working with the podcasts always. I am going to try to to his dad, what is up my dude?
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, hey, okay, but you doing great? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Coming off my big weekend, I think wurry WRASTLECN. It was fun. I got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in years, which was Yeah. I drove down with John Finnigan and Jim Malino. I was part of the referee crew. It was fun and uh I saw I saw so many people. It was just, uh, it was a good time, you know, blast from the past if you will.
Speaker 3: Is Finnigan the one who's leaving the business, Yes, yes, they.
Speaker 2: Gave him a very nice, uh farewell send off. But I told him in the car, I was like, look, you can not be an entering performer, but you can do the convention circuit. Yeah, because that's what we do and it's fun. And I told him I'd keep my eyes open for him, you know, try to throw a couple of bookings his way if I'm able to. But it was not seen everyone. I got to sit with Shane and Sandman and Todd my crew. You know, it's a good time.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: Yes, you were mentioned as being one of the one of the more friendly meet and greet people by Stevie Richards and James on their Good and Bad Meet and Greet. Yes, yes, it's Shane as the guy you can't get away from. But they mentioned how the duo of you together is perfect because you guys still keep it like as you were, So you guys are very friendly to the.
Speaker 3: Fans and you keep the act intact.
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't that nice. I didn't even realize they were doing a podcast about that. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did a whole meet and greet like style podcast.
Speaker 5: From what I saw, I saw this one video go by my feet earlier today and I saw Shane on there, so I'm like, oh, I got to hear this. They said, the two of you together as the act as Shane and Francine at the meet and greet are perfect because you're so friendly to.
Speaker 3: The fans and you give them their time and give them what they want.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Stevie Richards and James, thank you so much for that. Yeah. We you know, like we said before, we try to give them an experience that they'll remember and that's worth you know, the money that they're paying, or even if they're not paying money, and they just want to come and say hi and shake hands, and you know, we just try to give them us something to be happy about for the day.
Speaker 5: Not like you know, this is like there's the there's horror stories going around about certain WWE meet and greets during WrestleMania weekend? Is there really some are saying that CM Punk wasn't great? And you know, I've heard conflicting reports.
Speaker 3: I've heard good, I've heard bad. You know, you hear a lot of good stuff about the same people. You hear good things and you hear bad things. But it is what you make of it. You're there for one reason. You're there to meet the superstar.
Speaker 5: If you pay a certain amount of money, you're gonna get a certain kind of experience.
Speaker 4: So you know it's.
Speaker 5: You know, you pay them five hundred bucks to meet Punk or whatever it is, they're gonna rush you. I hate to break it to you, You're just there on a couch and shoot the breeze about money in the bank.
Speaker 3: Twenty eleven. So you know they're gonna rush you.
Speaker 2: In out when I mentioned the parking lot in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Seven, Yeah, you're gonna they're gonna go They're gonna call you up, They're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go, h hey, you know, let's uh, this is uh, you know seeing Punk. Yeah, this is you Hey, sign my thing. Times time, it's times up, times up.
Speaker 2: It's not the talent's fault. And that case, it's the handlers that are trying to push the lines through. And I'm sure you know because I know Punk, he's a friendly guy, but I do know that they tend to you know, you're not supposed to touch the people. You're not. You can't hug them, you can't this, you can't that. And it's like, oh, give them an experience for God's sayings. They're spending a ton of money, so I get it from both sides. But it's not always like the talent's fault because the handlers are just they're pushing them like cattle. All right, get out of here, you know, So you're lucky if you get thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, mister Punk, I was so happy when you came back.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry with with Shane and I thirty eight minutes later, we're still sitting there. Shane's only on chapter two of chapter twe so that's how it goes bye, But no, it's it's it is nice to hear that, because again, we try to just make everybody happy. So it made me smile. But it was nice. Again, it was nice to see everybody. And thanks to all the fans who came out. Uh. And and I'll plug where I'm at this weekend at the end of the show, because we're doing it all over again. So no rest for the weary. That would be me. I'm the weary.
Speaker 3: Ain't no rest for the wicked.
Speaker 2: I'm not wicked. I'm sweet. But lots of stuff going on, uh in wrestling, Yeah, right in the world.
Speaker 3: Was a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh and by the way, right now, I'm currently watching Oh god, what's the name of it. It's the Logan and Jake Paul's show called The Paul Show something. Yeah, well guess what it's.
Speaker 3: I like it. I do like it.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a like a documentary. It's like eight parts or something. And they are rich.
Speaker 3: Let me just I was going to say the name of the we make a shitload of money and we ain't changing it.
Speaker 2: They are freaking He bought a hockey puck. I think it was Wayne Gretzky's. I'm thinking about five thousand dollars three hundred and thirty nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, stick, it was a hockey stick from the last game.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I zoned out when I heard the price. I was like, well, excuse me. Then they were doing doing their wedding and they thought it was going to be It was in Italy, and at first it was a million dollars, so he was like, I can do a million dollars. And then he's like, oh, they sent the real thing. It was three point three six million dollars for the wedding. He's like, I have a problem with that. I was like, oh my god, could you even imagine.
Speaker 3: Just for your wedding, I'd say, is that the bill or my phone number?
Speaker 2: Holy moly. I was like. I looked at my husband. I was like, they're so rich, Like wow, that's crazy. But anyway, releases releases very sad. This is a very sad moment.
Speaker 3: Blow it up for me, please, all right, I'm gonna blow it up here. Here's a list of talent. This is on May third, when.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep it as real as I can keep it. I don't know a lot of these names on here. You want to read the list, because.
Speaker 5: Sure we've got Katana Chance, uh, Kayden Carter, Dakota Kai.
Speaker 2: You know, I know Dakota Kai, Braunzetrowman, Shane Brazier, Brazler, Kerjid Okay, the rest of them, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know Eddie Thrope, Riley Osbourne, Jakara Jackson, gallis Oro, minash Or Mensaw.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was.
Speaker 5: Reading it backwards, reading his Jewish name men Saw. And Javier Bernal.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Bernal family devastated by the release.
Speaker 5: I have no idea who Yeah that I have to corrige aide, no clue who all these are, and the first two no idea either.
Speaker 3: And that again is not a knock at the performers themselves.
Speaker 5: That is just at the fact that they had so many people under contract that when these releases happened, now you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, you didn't know who they were.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of Braunze Truman like in front of a huge boat. I don't think it was a yacht. But it was like this big ass boat and then he's on his jet ski and I think, I don't know if it said life is good or something, and I'm like, dude, saved his money.
Speaker 3: You know. Jakara Jackson, I don't she in n XT.
Speaker 5: Maybe Okay, see this is Eddie Thorpe, so they expelled it wrong, Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 2: Eddie Thorpe. No, I don't know. Again, that's NXT. Gigi Dolan I've heard of okay, yes, yeah, And look she's got a great look to her. Look at her.
Speaker 3: She's phenomenal. Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 2: That is such a cool ass look that she's got going. But you know, again, they don't care. Courgie. She's cute. Yes, she is super cute.
Speaker 5: Kayden Carter and Katana Chance I was thinking about when I went through earlier. I was wondering if they were involved in the match that that followed your appearance on NXT, because I was like, all right, there were so many girls that.
Speaker 2: That was the main event that I was at. So there were ten girls in it. They might have been in it. I can't even remember who was in it. It was a ten girl gimmick. She went on socials and just and I don't blame her put herself over. She went on there and like something like no one's like me. There's no nobody out there like me, and it's it's very frustrating. It's very frustrating because you know, now it happened to me there, although I wasn't I wasn't as featured as these girls. I didn't even get a fair shot. Let's be honest with you, right, But it's frustrating when you know you can do something and nobody's listening to you, right, And I understand you. You know, writers do their thing and blah blah blah, and you could submit your ideas, but they don't always see your vision that you have. And that's why I'm gonna put him over for this. Like mac clardona, you know, he came out and he gave like three different uh steps to the newly released talent on how to get over after you know, life after WWE. He is a prime example of still making a very very good living on the indies and hustling and reinventing your character. And if this is something that you want to do, then these are you know, the steps that you should be taking. And it was successful for him, maybe it's successful for you. But when you know you can do something, when you know you can cut a good promo, or when you know you can you know, give that good match, and you don't get the opportunities, it messages with your head and sometimes it will make you think, am I not good enough? You know? And you should never doubt yourself. Just because they didn't see the vision that these workers had doesn't mean you know, it's not good enough or they couldn't cut it, because there's so many talented people that get released without even getting a fighting chance. So that's just my two cents. I feel like, you know, the grass could be greener on the other side, I always said WWE is not the be all and all of wrestling. Yeah, it might be the place where you make the most money, but it's you know, it's not like the last place to work. There are so many other places to work, and you can be super successful even if you're not on television anymore. And that's what these guys and girls have to realize. Like, you know, a lot of people are devastated and others are like, well f them, I'm just going to go out and be the best I can be, and maybe I'll get signed by AW or maybe I'll get signed by TNA, or maybe I'll just do indie work and be my own boss and do what I want and do my side projects. I saw one of the girls was like, my Only Fans is coming soon, and people were shitting on her for it, and I'm like, real, why, oh yeah, And I'm like why if she wants to show a little skin and make money and she's okay with it, that's on her. You know, it's still young enough that you don't have to kill yourself by taking a million. Mandy Rose is a perfect example of this. Mandy Rose made so much more money doing the Only Fans than when I believe then, and she was actually working for the company. Now, if you are a purist and you love wrestling and this is your passion, you could do both. You could do the Only Fans. You could do your wrestling. If wrestling left the bad taste in your mouth, I don't see anything wrong with doing, you know, a paid sub page, or if you are okay with it, and you could look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with yourself by all means, you know, do it. I don't see people were in uproar. Oh, she couldn't cut it in w W Easton. Now she doesn't get naked really Now, she's got to make money. She's got to make money somehow. I'm not looking down on anyone, whether they want to stay in the game or whether they go out and do something different. I mean, you got to make a paycheckslutely so. But again, it is frustrating when you know you have the ability to do great things and nobody gives you the opportunity to do so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's this group, so gallus. It's actually a group three guys. Yep, the three of them got the acts together.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought it was one individual, all right.
Speaker 5: Joe Coffee being one of them. Joe Coffee's actually been there for a few years, so he uh yeah, he'll.
Speaker 3: Do very well for himself. And these other guys. Again, nothing against I just don't know them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That looks like n XT.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all NXT guys, and it just it's it's it's a lot of weight that they're chopping. But you know, I just saw that Chelsea Green re signed a multi year deal, you know, so they're freeing up money to sign more. But we've heard that they're making money hand over fist, so it's more about chopping the extra roster space that I mean. Quite frankly, it was just kind of like it was just overtaking the They must have been overtaking the locker room. There was a lot of people, and the TV time is really getting smush, you know what I mean. I think that this is a good move, but I mean, I don't want people to lose their jobs, obviously, but they're gonna get lost regardless, and then they're gonna get bummed and not want to do this, and at least they'll be able to go.
Speaker 3: Out and work somewhere.
Speaker 2: And how many times, and this is during the Vince era too, how many times did I tell you that people sat home and just collected checks and weren't even used, you know what I mean, which to me is just a big waste of money. Good for the talent, if that's what you want to do. You know, like they would call me, like I told you, Gene would call me and he'd be like, you're not on the road, and he thought I'd be upset. I'm like, yes, thank you. And Monday morning, my check would be at the door, and I didn't even go to work that week, you know what I mean. So they're paying you for doing nothing. So I guess now it's you know, it's under a different umbrella. It's like, hey, we're wasting tons of money here, you know, get rid of the people that were not using. But on the flip side, it's like, why weren't they being used? You know, again, somebody didn't see something in them. That doesn't mean they're not talented. So go somewhere else, improve yourself. Just like this again, Cody Rhodes felt underappreciated his first run there. So what does he do. He goes and he makes aw and he goes and he gets himself over there. Now he ends back with WWE eventually. But you reinvent yourself, you know, go somewhere else, work, make your own opportunities. This is a business where you can do that and you can be successful. So I wish them all luck. You know, it's it's not the end of the world, it's not the end of their careers. They will be okay. You know, they might cry for the next week, but then you know, wipe those tears, get your ears up and get out there and find some work.
Speaker 5: And another thing too, just to piggyback, is they signed all the Triple A talent to new WWE deals to include Alberto Del Rio, which is getting a lot of controversy spread online. And I mean this is just from a fan base that is kind of just seeing things that's been done over the years and.
Speaker 3: This guy's just getting tons of eight.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think they know the Alberto Del Rio performer that was on the mainstream scene, you know, ten plus years ago.
Speaker 3: They're just seeing things that have happened in the news over the last decade or so.
Speaker 5: But and I mean Alberto del Rio being back in the mix in a big company like that, if they use him the way that Vince McMahon did, it's great addition to WWE roster from a main event perspective. So I mean that's why, you know, they cut the fat, and that's not a disparaging comment to now give the contracts to the Triple A talent and they're bringing in a whole new crop of people that they're going to feature.
Speaker 3: So I mean it's just one of those things.
Speaker 2: I guess, Well, on the flip side of that, I saw that AW is doing a residency at the ECW Arena. Really, we'll look it up right now, pull it up. Talk about downsizing your buildings, which we've talked about with them running these massive arenas for television tapings and not filling half the building. Now they're coming to the arena that can hold what twelve hundred people, which is gonna look great for television. But they're doing multiple dates there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I see that right here.
Speaker 2: So the word on the street is, you know they're starting to downsize with the buildings. Yeah, two weeks they're running a bunch of shows. So then, you know, I was getting phone calls saying, well, are you going to be there? Did they ask you to go? I said, no, one called, No one asked me to be there. I don't know if they're going to have any talent there. Well they should. They should do an NXT, did I said? Listen, I don't know what they're doing. I'd be open to it. I'm sure a lot of the boys would be open to it. But as of right now, don't know if anybody was contacted. So, but my point is, you know, was that a you know, just saving money to get some TV like why why the arena because it's so much smaller than what they're used to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're seven shows scheduled. Look at that. They're thrilled to bring it there. We got they're thrilled. That's he looks forward to returning for the first time since he's been thirteen years old. That's when he came to see us. He's thirteen years old. So interesting. But I mentioned it because like downsizing, it sounds like that's that's a downsize for you know, you're paying thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars to be in these bigger buildings and now they're doing the arena. So maybe that's But my point is the way they're saving money by doing their cuts over at WWE, a W is now using smaller venues and saving some cash as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, and guess what they'll do.
Speaker 5: They'll make some special T shirts and they'll have some really exclusive, you know, opportunities during that residency and they'll make a ton of money. And then the next press release that will come out on Friday, September twelfth, after that last collision taping is AW has record residency Gate at ECW Arena because that, to me is the right move. And then the next one I'd make if I were with them is I go right to Hammerstein and I'd set up at Hammerstein for a week.
Speaker 2: Well, the next thing after they announced that is Tony Kahn buys the twenty three Arena.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you imagine that he's the new under right? That would be insane.
Speaker 2: That would be something.
Speaker 3: That would be insane. The AW Arena, Oh my god, that would be insane.
Speaker 2: It will always be the ECW Arena to me, even though.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine, like if you did that then turns called it the a W are that the freakiest I think that would literally, that'd be almost as crazy as when Vince McMahon was kicked out of w W. That's like the two things that would be the most freakiest news stories of all right.
Speaker 2: Now, so crazy, but yeah, well here's something that might help all those who have been released. There's a new company Onzon, so I hear, and uh, you know, when this was announced, I didn't watch the promo. So we're gonna put the promo up because I'm interested. Now. I thought it was going to be a podcast, and I'm referring to Hal Cogan and Eric Bischoff and Izzy what's the guy's name? I don't know something. Izzy.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna because I want to.
Speaker 2: Watch this promo. Honestly thought it was going to be another podcast, and I was like, is the third guy going to be Conrad like? But they said he's an athlete. Who's the third guy?
Speaker 3: And then they said it was chopped off the list?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they said it was Izzy, And I think his name is Izzy, but I don't know the premise behind the company it's supposed to be. I think Bischoff's gonna run it, and then Hogan is supposed to be like an on air commissioner of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, you're a big Hogan fan. Why are you shitting on this before it even starts?
Speaker 3: Let's play the stupid clip.
Speaker 4: So serious because you know who I am? What you don't know?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: So like you people know who we are, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: What we're about.
Speaker 4: We're back, Boster, We are so back, so.
Speaker 6: So better than before.
Speaker 3: It is so good.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 6: I love you the most, No, I love you the most. You are my favorite of harm But you know, man, so hard we change the world one time, but now here to wake them up. We're here to slice and dice the world of wrestling.
Speaker 4: And you're not gonna know what hits you. You know, we've changed the world of professionals, that's a given.
Speaker 3: Rock you.
Speaker 2: Should we tell them, Should we tell them where their.
Speaker 4: Should we talk about his projections? Should we talk about all of his championships? Should we talk about the world class athletes?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm done, Thank you Jesus. I mean, like, I love the guy to death. I thought it was going to be better than that boring.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. Haul Cogan and Eric Bischoff announced the brand new joint venture after two wrestling promos cut in an n w O style with the Hulks. They're clearly going back to his Hollywood Hogan persona. Uh real American free style wrestling. Okay, do you.
Speaker 5: Want to see one with the guy just where he pops out? Do I have to just to see him because it's so it's so bad?
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me just say it says here. They're supposed to have a debut show in Cleveland of August of this year. There's supposed to be twelve matches on it. Eight men in eight weight classes and four women's matches. The promotion will also focus on using both college wrestlers and veteran wrestlers who have competed at the national and international levels. He says, I think we're on the right track.
Speaker 3: Brother, It's okay. You gotta just see this guy pop in, all right, it's so bad.
Speaker 2: I think it's leaning towards amateur wrestling more so than professional wrestling. Is that the vibe I'm getting Busy style all right.
Speaker 4: The master of disaster, the man the rules the world of wrestling. I mean, this is crazy. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: You've seen what these two have done before. We got the cash, we got the talent, and we got real American freestyle wrestling.
Speaker 4: And we've got our third man Shack.
Speaker 6: You know, people are gonna true, people are gonna get scared because Eric is ea excuse me, knows how to be everybody.
Speaker 4: It's media. It's gonna run wild on the whole world of wrestling.
Speaker 6: And now that step part came up and we're now in the world of professional freestyle wrestling. All I have to say is welcome to the black and Blue. Welcome through the black and Blue of freestyle professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get paid to beat people up. You're gonna get paid to win. You're gonna get paid make them scream, So roll out the red carpet. I don't want Super System, Super Super I.
Speaker 4: Want Mega Mega Mega Stalls.
Speaker 3: So this is bad.
Speaker 5: I mean this is.
Speaker 2: Sweet a minute. Is this going to be more of a shoot wrestling style like you would find at the Olympics or in a college gymnasium where they're on the mat.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking it as.
Speaker 5: Yes, That's what I'm taking it as is freestyle, old school headgear, single it on a mat. But they're trying to give it the professional wrestling flair, which you know you always like used to make the joke back in the day, like at least I went back in school like, oh, you know what this this wrestling needs is a little professional wrestling.
Speaker 3: Let's give it music, Let's give it, you know, an entrance, right.
Speaker 5: I think that's what these guys are going to get now with Hogan and Bishoff involved.
Speaker 2: This is uh something that I would be interesting in watching the premiere episode of just to see what the hell is going on, because right now in my brain I'm seeing like five different scenarios, and I don't know if any of them are going to be correct, but it does peque my interest.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Can I just say though, while I agree with you, the concept is intriguing. Yes, the execution of whomever had the money to pay Hogan and Bischoff is brilliant.
Speaker 3: This is awful.
Speaker 5: This was the biggest letdown, No no, no, no, from the the build up perspective when we go back to video one. I've rarely been let down by the Hulkster as a hulky maniac, and I'm not. Before I say that, let me preface this, folks. I am not talking about Terry Bolea, the man and the things that he's done in the real world.
Speaker 3: I'm not not talking about that. I'm talking about the Hulk Hogan character.
Speaker 5: Okay, outside of losing to The Ultimate Warrior in nineteen ninety, I've never been let down by this character more than with this black and white promo.
Speaker 3: This was so bad.
Speaker 5: And then for this, this is the idiot guy to be flap flap doing this to the money behind the Hulks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was so bad.
Speaker 2: Is he down? Is he the money guy in this?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe Bishop.
Speaker 2: Did Hogan and Bishoff put their own money and create this or is there a backer? Do we know that?
Speaker 3: I'm I don't know. I'm gonna guess they're getting paid to be there.
Speaker 2: So you don't think that this is their launch. You think that this is there's a company behind this, and they're the spokespeople for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, and they're getting paid. Well, which is that smile on.
Speaker 5: Bischoff's face, He's like, I mean, look, he didn't even commit to the nWo thing. He's just wearing his like regular Haynes T shirt that he had what he got to shoot Hogan?
Speaker 3: At least put the beard on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: He got the Hollywood sunglasses, right, you know he's got the whole Hollywood Hogan.
Speaker 3: Look he showed up.
Speaker 2: Is he's got his own merch? Is he style wrestling? It's is he Mania?
Speaker 3: Look he's very is he very punishable? Now?
Speaker 5: I'm sure if I went to throw a punch at is he he turned me into a pretzel because he's a freestyle wrestler.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to do that. Is he what elected? Oh he's gotta be He's gotta be like is this is he.
Speaker 2: Guy a worker or is he the money man behind all this?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sure it's probably both.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. I need to know more. I want to know more. As a matter of fact, well, I be getting booked for this federation as well.
Speaker 5: You know, they can use somebody like the Queen of Extreme perhaps expert commentary. And if they've ever seen the Queint of Extreme is a referee, they would know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, days are over remembering the surgeries.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I can't move.
Speaker 3: This freestyle wrestling, you don't have to move as much, true.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the these two promos were kind of outdated. They were low lame, but I'm intrigued because I do. I do want to see where they're going with this. I'd like to see what the concept is like a visual of not just three older men standing there like telling how cool something's going to be. I want to see who's involved, what we're workers. Because he did say there were going to be some There won't people that we know, you know, some big names, So who's he getting? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you'll see a Kurt Angle popping in to say hi. I think you'll definitely get.
Speaker 2: Some I want to know what's going down with this fed and and maybe it's a good opportunity for people to get jobs. For young you know, the younger talent to go over and work. Any new company is a good thing. Whether you shit on it or whether you don't, it's an opportunity for more people to have a job. So I'm always like a cheerleader for that. I hope it's successful. I hope people can make money from them. But I'm curious to see what the hell is going to go on because I can't pinpoint from reading that article. I can't pinpoint, like what the concept is.
Speaker 3: You know, Hogan's going We're going to get this guy to be broke by the end of it.
Speaker 2: I've got a big wat of cash right now. I don't know if he's going to have it in six months.
Speaker 3: See all this money, we've gotta take all of it.
Speaker 2: You think that's real money they're holding.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe, you know, look the old trick. The first couple of bills are the real bills. The rest of them just you know, the paper money.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you what is he mania with that T shirt? That's probably going to be the top selling merch because this guy looks like he's going to be super over. He's going to be the mega heel. I don't know. I'm excited about it. I want to see it, maybe if they put it out and they do, like I don't know if it's going to be on regular TV. I don't know how it's going to broadcast, but maybe we can do like a watch along or something.
Speaker 5: I would love to In fact, the Hulks are I would love to have him mooted on Eyes of Here because I have a feeling this is one of those things, you know when like I just watched an interview with Will Ferrell when he went and promoted a movie on OPI and Anthony and it's like woww wow, OPI and Anthony got Will Ferrell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was promoting a movie that he did in all Spanish. So it's like, this is one of those projects.
Speaker 5: And maybe we get Hulk Hogan because he's it's so low on the Hogan totem pole that maybe we can get him now.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I am curious, not gonna lie. I want to see what this is. It might be so out there, it might be cool once they get everything together.
Speaker 5: He did midget he did a midget wrestling league, okay, where he was the commissioner.
Speaker 2: Do you know they draw the draw?
Speaker 3: Well, micro Championship wrestling.
Speaker 2: My friend Dan wall from and he used to work in ECW with me. He does that now, and he's sends me videos of like twelve thousand people in an arena. That's crazy. They tour all over the country.
Speaker 5: Well, Mike Hogan's micro Championship Wrestling, that was a thing for a little bit. Hogan celebrity wrestling was a thing for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe this ventual will been better for him. I'm just just out of curiosity. I would just look to see the first episode because I wonder like how it's going to be. I'm sure there'll be music and a big Titan tron and entrances and all that stuff, but how can they make it different than professional wrestling? What's going to make it stand out? Are they going to be in a ring? Are they going to be on a mat? Are they gonna well, what's the deal? How are they going to do this? So curiosity, I'm intrigued, you know, and hey, this you might eat your words. You might love it. You might have to DVR every single episode and watch it.
Speaker 3: You know. If I love it, I'll eat my hat.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've heard you say that before and that that still sits on your head. So yeah, but that's it. That's that's all that's going on. Nothing major. I will plug. I don't think you're going to find it on my Twitter or my my EX, but I will plug. What the hell is it called Nineties Con? Is this Saturday? We're supposed to be there?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: Wow. Man, I'm out of a loop on that one.
Speaker 2: Nineties Con from ten to six?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: In is it? Woodbury, New Jersey? I believe I'm gonna put the information on my EX and on my IG for everyone.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, Nineties Wrestling Con Saturday, May tenth, ten to six, Morristown, New Jersey. There are It's at the Men in Sports Arena.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Men and Sports Arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay. Tickets are on sale now at Nineties Wrestling Con dot com. So there's a bunch of people there and myself. I'll be traveling with the Sandman and Todd Gordon, So Shenanigans will be happening. And if you're around come see us. It'll be a good time.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Before we get out of here, I gotta say this is an awesome fan picture.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 2: Tan with a flat belly.
Speaker 3: That is and my real beat killer, my real.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy that that guy right there posted that and he made it into like a Simpsons cartoon dune. Is that what you're looking? Yeah, look at the signature though I didn't pick up the signature from mean, but it's cute. And then there was one of the Simpsons too, I think, or Family Guy or the Simpsons. Yeah there you go.
Speaker 3: Cute, right, you make a good Simpsons character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: She's cute.
Speaker 3: But that is Oh my gosh, that is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: It's an oldie, but a goody.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's somebody's backyard.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, where the hell are we?
Speaker 3: Where we are.
Speaker 2: Must have been a show. I'm in a bathing suit or I think that was part of my wrestling gear. Nowadays all the girls have their gear made. I just went in my bolt whatever and that was good.
Speaker 3: You went to Jack Lane and got a bathing.
Speaker 2: Too, Jaqueline, what the hell's that you remember?
Speaker 3: Jack Lolaane?
Speaker 6: It was A.
Speaker 3: It was the juice guy, all right, didn't he have a like A or Joyce Leslie. That was the one I was trying to think of. Yeah, remember Joyce Leslie.
Speaker 2: I think that was a store, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jacquelaine was the fitness guy. My bad, I got them.
Speaker 2: They made the juicers.
Speaker 3: I think that's the one I was going for. Joyce Leslie.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know if I've ever shopped at Joyce Leslie, but we had a.
Speaker 3: Huge Joyce Leslie in Middletown, did you.
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 2: Also River City Wrestling Con is the beginning of June. If anybody's going to that in Saint Augustine, Florida, and you want to meet Shane and I, you can purchase meet and greet tickets in advance and it will save you some coin. That is also pinned to my ex page with the link if you want to buy them, or you could just come to the table and buy them, but you'll spend a little more at the table. So just trying to save you a book. But we're excited about that's a big one. We're excited about going there.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anything to promote no, no, okay, just us. Where can people find you, Jasey and.
Speaker 3: Be on x I'd be exclusives on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, YouTube, ECWDVA Francine exclamation point climbing up slowly but surely. It's free. Subscribe if you want to be a channel member, it's five ninety nine. But if you don't have the cash to do that, just hit the little subscribe button, ring that bell so you can get the notifications. I was told not everybody gets notifications. I don't know what's happening, but we do have plans to go live and that's coming up in the month of June, and we will explore that as it gets closer. But please, if you haven't subscribed, go on and subscribe, And if you want to follow me on social media across the board, you can at ACWD for Francine. I hope you're saying safe. I hope you're staying healthy and most of all, I hope you're a saying extreme.
Speaker 7: Yeah, h Francine franc Queen Extreme Extreme. Odds up Here head Head the Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up Here, head Head the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme brun and the legendcy is the Woman.
Speaker 6: Of your dreams.
Speaker 7: Legend on the Scene, Francine Podcast, What you Mean?
Speaker 3: What's your Tramplady to show you what your needs?
Speaker 7: You funderstand The Queens from the Beginning of Time, Odds here our Heart Radio, shine only a head and tell you a story from the web. The Legend, Eyes up here, The Queen Nobody's like frand Scene Eyes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up Here, Hea Head, The Queen Extreme Podcast, pizes up here here hand The Queen Extreme Podcast Pzes up here Here The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast