Speaker 1: We are in the middle of the NBA playoffs and it is awesome. And Draftking sports Book also awesome, and they're an official sports betting partner of the NBA, and they're giving you a chance to boost your winnings right now. Download the Draft King sports Book app. Use the code Bobby Sports. That's the code Bobby Sports to get your profit boosts for every NBA playoff game only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text ope and y that's four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut help us available for problem gambling. Call it at eight seventy nine seven seven seven seven of business EZPG do or please play responsibly on behalf of Boo Hill Casino in Resort, Kansas. Twitter one plus age and eligibility varias by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Get one NBA profit boosts per game after opt in boost expires the end of each game. Boost bet criteria and maximum betlimits vary. See terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com. Slash promos, This.
Speaker 3: Is Podcast Come twenty five lists, Stucket Fun and they with so, yes, what did you expect?
Speaker 1: It's five? They walk home. Medi hit it. The fact that you thought my pickleball medal was a participation medal pisses me.
Speaker 4: Off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I wouldn't take a picture with it, and I wouldn't accept a participation medal.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I just hey, let's say, I mean, that's a heavy metal day.
Speaker 1: It just didn't. It's a bronze though.
Speaker 4: It's still though. You you placed, like you got a medal, which is legit.
Speaker 5: That's why I thought like, oh my gosh, you got a participation in medal, because that's kind of what my kids do. They go to tournaments all day and then you know, if they don't win the whole trophy, they all get medals.
Speaker 1: Not eight, I mean not eight. I almost left before the medal game, So this is what happened.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you almost left?
Speaker 1: I never played these tournaments before. Mistake number one was playing a doubles tournament because it started at eight am and they wanted us there at seven thirty. Nightmare.
Speaker 4: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And my partner and I'd never played together, so we were just like, yeah, well, just while we're there, we'll just play doubles as well. We didn't realize it was gonna be extended throughout the whole day.
Speaker 4: Has he ever played a tournament before?
Speaker 1: No, not that one of us had. And if you're playing doubles, you almost need to play with each other to understand what. So we showed up. I got there seven fifteen, which meant I got up at five forty five on a Saturday. Awful.
Speaker 4: And you don't have kids, No, this is all on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got there and we're like, I don't know what do we do. So they're like, okay, you're gonna play this doubles tournament, and him and I play and we dominate the first team we play. We're like, who knew? It was so easy? And then we got whooped, just not. We didn't even know what to do. We didn't even want to play with each other. So we got in doubles. We got to be pretty bad, and but doubles was just kind of something I decided to do since I was gonna be there all day anyway. I just clicked that as like I'll just do that as I'm waiting for singles, because I play singles ninety five percent of the time, mostly because I don't have a lot of friends and if I can just get one to come over, that's a win. And so I get into the singles tournament that started later in the day two pm.
Speaker 4: Oh well that's more like it.
Speaker 1: But we played until like eleven thirty or twelve eight. It had you back up there.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, eleven thirty twelve that night.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, though from eight am to like eleven thirty or twelve got it one, got food real quick, and then came back for a singles tournament. So there all day so and my wife was like, are you still playing? I was like, I don't even started.
Speaker 4: Oh she didn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, she went to singles because she know I didn't really care that much about doubles, so she was like, I'm gonna come support you. When do you want me to come up? And I was like, don't come up for doubles too early. And also we're just doing this to like kill time in between games, so it was singles time, and that way I can't be at fault, right, my partner can't be at fault. I just like putting all the blame on me. If we suck. And also I feel like in singles I can grind people down just being in good shape. So we go and play the singles tournament, and there were a couple of divisions. There's like an open. I didn't sign up for the open division because I think that was the lowest, but I signed up for some scale and I was playing players that were like at three to five rating out of five. Yeah, yeah, A pro is like five. I think. I'm not sure. I didn't even know what the ratings were. I just I just know in my yard number one, okay, And I didn't know how that was going to translate to showing up to play a tournament. But there were some serious people. They play it five days a week. Some of those guys show up every morning and play for like two hours, five days a week. Like, do you guys have jobs? Like yeah, we tour were musicians.
Speaker 4: Like that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So we play singles and they bring our side, our division of the singles, because I think there are multiple divisions and the winners that each division gets in a final tournament against each other. And in our little group there are six people and when everybody has to play, everybody, so you're playing five matches right off.
Speaker 4: The bat, winner, lose, everyone plays.
Speaker 1: You do and you take the record, got it? And so, but that's a lot of game. Could you play twenty one? And I'm already I'm not tired from doubles, because doubles really isn't that hard on your body, can only playing one part of the court, but a little bit. I'm fatigue. Also, I'm sleepy because I woke up at freaking five forty five in the morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we started to play singles and I went four and one in my five games.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's good, and one guy beat me.
Speaker 1: Kind of a bull crap call, but whatever he got, he saw better than I.
Speaker 4: But you guys were pretty much even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, and he got he called the game winning point for him. I really couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not. But it was just kind of a bull crap call that it was so close. If it had been me, I wouldn't have I'd have been like, it's close on the final call, let's just replay the point.
Speaker 4: So you guys don't have line judges or no.
Speaker 1: It was really ten courts going at once. A lot of interest I'm not even saying that my ball was in. I'm just saying I know if it would have happened to me and it had been close on the final point, I would have say, hey, I'll just play the point again. But that's not how they do it a tournament, so you have to make the call. I guess. So I lost that game whatever. So they're like, hey, you've made the top four. You're gonna go play in the medal round. And I'm like, let's go. Awesome. I get matched up with the guy that just beat me. Oh boy, I pound him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ended up pounding uh. But that was in the championship. That was the other So the first game I played somebody in the final four who had already beaten once.
Speaker 4: Okay, felt about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm playing them and this again, this is not an excuse because I was not injured. But I hit a fence and you'll see I had blood all over me. I was too worried about getting a good picture of me playing with blood all over my arm. I think it just I think it distracted me a little bit. Mar was hurting, but I wasn't injured, so I can't use that as an excuse.
Speaker 4: We're talking.
Speaker 1: It was a lot my arm. Yeah, awesome, Yeah, it's awesome, dude. It was not an excuse because it did not affect my game play at all. I think I was just mildly distracted and the I was good, and so I ended up beating him earlier and he beat me, so I had to go play in the bronze medal match. And then it was the guy that beat me earlier, and I pounded him like twenty one to three or so you wanted to get him. Yeah, So anyway, I got a medal. I'll play it differently next.
Speaker 4: Time now that you know your more experienced now.
Speaker 1: Not even just that I ain't getting there at eight am, wait for a two o'clock tournament when I I'm playing singles. I got a bronze medal. I was pretty proud of him for my first ever tournament, that I got a medal.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, dah, it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty happy with It's just pick a ball people making fun of me online.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's maybe a sport. Okay, No, it's a sport. No care. If I'm playing checkers and I'm in and I get a medal. Mostly I want the gold but pick a ball is a sport. Mostly I want the gold, but this time there were some really great players there. I beat some guys that were like three sevens, three eights. I think my ratings almost three eight right now, but it's only through one tournament. I'm looking to get to that four point.
Speaker 4: Oh that's official, right, that's like a handout fish.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so in one week. I didn't think about this. In one week. I gotta think my friend George Burr's the message of me. He said, you shot seventy eight and want to metal on a pickleball tournament. That's not too old man sport awards.
Speaker 4: Hell of a week.
Speaker 1: So yes, that's awesome, dude, that was that? I have so many notes.
Speaker 4: Is that real bronze? By the way, it's like like the Olympics.
Speaker 1: We could test a rose gold.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you probably don't want to put that in your mouth.
Speaker 1: And it says Amateur Pickleball Association in case people thought I was a professional and I your amateur. Yep uh, but no, I'm pretty pretty happy with its. My body hurts because I played fourteen total matches that day.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, and it's not even that I was exhausted because I was tired. But my hips, my ankles hurt from just all the cuts like pivots and.
Speaker 4: Cut out cuts back and forth. Not your not like your arm.
Speaker 1: Oh I do have a big cut of my arm. That was a picture on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 1: That was really cool, like pretty. How was the.
Speaker 4: Bathroom situation everything?
Speaker 1: You couldn't go number two? Luckily I went home in the middle of the day. You can only pee. You couldn't go number two. But I didn't have that problem, so it wasn't a situation for me. But they did send up an email going, don't to go to the bathroom. So that's the big sports.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got lead with a big one.
Speaker 1: I got many things. Okay, number two the Thunder Let's go?
Speaker 6: Did you watch?
Speaker 4: I watched about half of it.
Speaker 5: It was back and forth between golf and the timing was bad golf, thunder game, and then I was coaching. You know, I'm gonna coach for my son's basketball game. They get any medals, so no, oh yeah, both of my kids got got basketball medals.
Speaker 4: They always do.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you and my kids got metals?
Speaker 1: Metal weekend? Man, what part of the basketball game.
Speaker 4: Did you watch somewhere in the middle. Okay, so in the middle where they took the lead.
Speaker 1: It was the bluest I've ever seen a crowd. It looked awesome.
Speaker 4: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: See man, it was all dark blue and there were very few people that weren't wearing the shirt. Always got to wear the shirt. It looked cool. I was a little buck clinched at the beginning. I want to Oklahoma City to.
Speaker 4: Win as well, and because you don't want me to wear a thong.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that I just want them to win, but if they do lose, there's a bonus for me. And so they were tight, and they were not playing well I think. And I saw the graphic. They had like three players that ever played in a game seven and Denver had like twenty, oh go twenty game sevens and O Casey had what three, like three I think it was like three total game sevens versus Denver's twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that first quarter was tight.
Speaker 1: So first quarter is pretty tight. Getting almost to half, it was in the forties and then it just they see you right before the half. I'm not even sure what the run was like. Eighteen to five or something like that, and then it was never a game again. So that's Caruso went off right, Like defensively, Caruso played awesome. Crusoe was playing a joker. Yeah, he was on joker.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was glad to see Oklahoma City win. I think that Oklahoma City and Minnesota matchup is gonna be really good. I wonder why people hate Gobert so much now. I saw where he kicked out as one his girlfriend that's pregnant with a one year old. Oh, but he kicked her out of the guy. I just wonder what about him because apparently everybody hates him.
Speaker 8: Remember we did the whole thing with COVID and he was like coughing on the mic.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 4: I no one knew how serious it was. Then that started the sour taste.
Speaker 1: I think people hate him.
Speaker 5: I think he just plays soft, like he's a big dude. He should be playing hard, big man, but he just plays soft and it looks soft.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. I think people hate him, and I don't know why. I need. I don't have any inside NBA folks. I'm gonna find one, though, because he defensively dominates, so he's not even playing that soft like. He's defensively awesome. Still, but I think that series is gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: I was hoping a four to hero. Yeah, just end it, you know quick.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind that. But you're looking at either Anthony Edwards by the way, never won a championship. You're looking at Shay never won a championship, Oklahoma City that the Seattle doesn't count. They're like nineteen something the last time the Thunder want a champion doesn't count? Seattle does account. That's not the same at all.
Speaker 4: So was it bubble or was it what were they talking about?
Speaker 1: To see what you're saying, But they put the thing up in there like to ever win a championship that doesn't count. Yeah, the Knicks, I would have lost this trivia question. It's been over fifty years since they've won any of our lives. The Knicks haven't won a championship. And then Halliburton. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so what I kind of like there's a lot of like new young blood in the mix. I don't know personally. I know people were kind of complaining there's no Lebron, no Curry, now. I mean, Giannis is obviously out, but I'm kind of into it. I'm you know, they changed the.
Speaker 1: Guard Anthony Edwards and Shay. That's pretty cool. You know, the Brunson Halliburton. They're not as famous, but I mean even sha isn't always that famous. He's getting there, but Anthony Edwards is probably the most famous superstar right now. Yeah. Yeah, I'm rooting for you, dude, but I'm writing for me. I'm rot for Thunder. I make sure to go to one of those if I can.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: If I can. The problem is you can take your father in law DJ and Arkansas won.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they won.
Speaker 1: The game got delayed four hours yesterday because the storms and fabel. So how college softball works is these regionals. They have four teams come to one area. It's very much like the NCAA basketball tournament does, except the higher seeded team hosts the site where in the NCAA basketball tournam they already have them dedicated, sure, but they want to make sure fans go. So Arkansas is the number four overall team. They hosted. It was Arkansas, Indiana, Saint Louis University, and Oklahoma State and Oklahoma State was a lot better than what they were put into. But because it's regional at times, they'll stick teams that are close near each other. So Arkansas wins the game one, Oklahoma State wins the game one. They go to game too, Oklahoma State's dominating. Arkansas scores like three runs at the bottom of the seventh. They all play seven innings and ties it and then wins it in the eighth. It was crazy awesome. And then the game got delayed forever last night and then Arkansas freaking put nails to them and won like twelve zero something like that. They had to call the game early. Yeah, they run rulled them in the fifth. So that was awesome. So I'll go to Fabville next week and it's going to be Arkansas and Ole Miss. Ole Miss ended up going to Arizona and winning that regional and so Arkansas Ole Miss will play. But Ole Miss beat Arkansas in the series.
Speaker 4: Earlier this year, so we're really into this.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's my brother in law, the family, I know. Yeah, so I also give them a lot of money, so I need to be.
Speaker 4: You give DJ a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Not DJ's that softball team, DJ asking you for money to DJ is not so. Uh, that's big news.
Speaker 4: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go to Favville next week and if they so. Now on super Regionals they play two out of three, just two teams show up, it's best of three and then the winner goes to the College World Series eight teams arctall's never been ever.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: So do you think there's a timing where maybe you can go catch Arkansas game and then go to a Okay See.
Speaker 1: We'll be in Okay see that next week. So if the thunder is still in it possibly where they're they're there, I mean, they'll be begging me to come, would not, Bobby, we need to Is there a chance your brother in law would be playing his mom? Yes, there is a chance. They've played four times this year. Okay, they played. They played a three game series in Oklahoma swept them, but Arkansas played pretty good. They played a in the SEC tournament and his mom beat I'm gonna walk off home run on the very end.
Speaker 4: The Arkansas had that lead.
Speaker 1: I did are playing golf watching it, so yes, but there is a chance. So yeah, so there's that. Uh, I'll talk Cayler Clark for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I think that Angel Reese is stupid.
Speaker 4: She didn't do anything, man, she was just trying to throw. She was just trying to score.
Speaker 1: Angel Reese shoved a player first, and then Caylen Clark basketball play, just.
Speaker 4: Trying to draw the foul basketball play.
Speaker 1: Make Cayla Clark also had a triple double and it wasn't a game.
Speaker 5: But there is a feud, right, there is a feud. So to come out and say, don't make a thing out of it, that's crazy. No, there's a few Kaitlyn Clark versus Angel Reese.
Speaker 1: I don't Thinkaitlyn Clark thinks about Angel Reese more than it's gonna say it's once a month. I think Angel Reese lives with Kaitlin Clark in her head. Yeah, okay, I think a lot of players live with Kaylyn Clark in their head because she's come in and just taken over.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm also a massive Kaitlin Clark fan, have been before it even became cool to do. So back me up, Betty, when everybody was hating on you.
Speaker 4: Were the one.
Speaker 1: I was there, the one, the only one, and we were all like.
Speaker 5: What and then you've even said you're a fair athlete of all time, favorite batsball player of all time, clark Yalen Clark, you said.
Speaker 4: It, thank you, So I'm not athletes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They dominated. She triple doubles. She had ten rebounds, tennissists, over twenty points. It's pretty awesome. You watched the game live, watch a bunch of it, and then it got way out of hand. And then I was just checking back to see if I was following, because Dave Portnoy had bet a bunch of money for a triple double and it went in three hundred and thirty five thousand dollars. Yeah, and that I think the ten three bound was what he needed for her to hit it. And when she so, I was flipping back and forth to see.
Speaker 5: That, and then I saw the Caitlin's teammate got technical Eleeah Boston, Elah Boston.
Speaker 4: So she gets fined as well.
Speaker 1: Candle Clock said you pay it in the press conference. Candler Clark's like, I'm gonna pay the fine.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So that happened. That was good, That was fun. The PGAF Scheffler won, jeffler Man again almost lost it.
Speaker 5: John Rahm came up, tied it up and like the I don't know what hole they were on. He ties it up and then of course John Ram just kind of blew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Scheffler went like five under in the last five holes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he took off. Yeah, so it was the rom started boguing, then Scheffler took off.
Speaker 1: So it was I felt like there wasn't much drama there.
Speaker 5: Well, man, when my basketball practice started, like right at four o'clock, they were tied.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm like, can we delay practice? And my wife's like no, we got a practice. And then when practice was over.
Speaker 1: I watching that, I flipped it on and it was and Shoffler was running away with it at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were tied.
Speaker 1: It is a great at well. Yeah, but again it's the Scheffler birdied five holes in a row at the end, I know, and.
Speaker 5: I think they were saying Scheffler like was his driver was off. He didn't hit many fairways for the front nine and then the back nine boom nailed them all.
Speaker 1: They didn't get me one of those non conforming drivers. Apparently, what is that? Well, they took Roy's driver away. It said it was non conforming and he may have played. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 4: And they made legal driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they were checking everybody's drivers for some reason. Even Scheffler said he got his check.
Speaker 4: Okay, PGA needs to relax, Like they want to do this on the Masters.
Speaker 1: They want to find me a non conforming driver. Point like, I don't know where I can get it, but I would love to have me a non conforming driver.
Speaker 4: I did see that, Uh, Ricky Fowler plays your mini driver nice. He plays it as a fairway wood off the deck.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: But she was hitting really well and you two were hitting a.
Speaker 1: Mini driver, not the actress, by the way, any driver nice anything about that. It's a smaller driver that's mostly played like a three wood but with a bigger head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so mini drivers the actress on Goodwill Hunting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dark hair. Ye. The Nike ad was really good. After Scheffler won, it was like guilty of being the best golfer in the world because obviously, yeah, the Nike was good.
Speaker 5: I did also see a TikTok too, and this guy popped up. This has nothing to do with Scheffler or anything, but this guy pops up and he's sitting there next to.
Speaker 4: His wife on a couch.
Speaker 5: He says, uh, hey, guys, this, I just want to apologize to my wife who's right here, for cheating on her.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I'm all in. I keep watching the guys in her dreams. Apparently last night I cheated.
Speaker 1: I've done that on stage.
Speaker 4: On stage, he had me, he got me.
Speaker 1: NBA Playoffs they're rocking. It's about to get wild. All the high stakes drama. I guess I already is it is? We should update these it's happening. The buzzer beaters, the jaw dropping dunks, and guess what. Drafting sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA, is giving you a chance to boost your winnings with an NBA profit boost every single game, every single game, all playoffs long. Check out the app for that day special boost. Don't miss out. It's time to cash in while the action heats up really good. As you can tell, we're into it, download the DraftKings sports Book app and use the code Bobby sports. I did see where the Knicks or the favorite over the Pacers. Let's go, baby, are they home? They get it?
Speaker 7: We are?
Speaker 8: Yeah? We had the higher seed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Game one and two so that's the code Bobby Sports to get your profit boosts for every NBA playoff game only on DraftKings the crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight helpe and wire text op and y that's four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut helps available for problem gambling Call eighty eight eight seven nine seventy seven seventy seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boo Hill Casino in Resort Kansas. Twit the on plus age and eligibility variags by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Get one NBA profit boost per game after opt in boost expires the end of each game. Boost bet criteria and maximum betlimits vary. See terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com promos.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to talk to Solomon Wilcotts. By the way, played at the University of Colorado. He was the first player from Colorado to be drafted by the Bengals. He played with the Bengals for four years the Vikings he played with the Steelers. He's now earned an Emmy Award for a sideline reporting on ESPN Sunday Night Football. He does a show on Sirius XM and we're gonna talk NFL right now with Solomon Wilcotts. Hey, Solomon, thanks for the time today, man, really appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me appreciate So I want.
Speaker 1: To start with Caleb Williams. What do you make of Caleb Williams talking about the last staff in him watching film alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I find that what hard to believe simply because in the National Football League, where things are so buttoned up right between the head coach, the offensive coordinator, and the quarterbacks coach, there are a lot of people overseeing the growth and the development of the quarterback that I could see you having a moment where the work has already been explained, the cutups have already been provided, and that there's been many of times where he was sitting in a meeting with the coordinator and the quarterback coach and going over things. But also he would have time also to watch tape alone, Like you're a quarterback. Yeah, there's gonna be It's like any other job. There's gonna be time where, look, you're entrusted to get this part of it done by yourself, because there's already been a conversation had with everyone about what you're looking for and what you're learning, And so I could see him spending some time watching tape alone. But if that is to imply that he was left to finn for himself as a quarterback trying to watch tape and dissect the opponent, that's what I find very hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard for me to believe too, because when they talked about ebra Flus and his staff, they were like, they checked out the last few games. However, much like player and that's why there's no tanking in the NFL, because everything is still on tape because everybody's still looking for their next job, even when even coaches are looking. If they know they're not going to continue in Chicago, they probably want to continue somewhere. And what a terrible thing to do for your own personal career than to just ignore everything.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, absolutely, that would be complete negligence, and I think and obviously totally unprofessional to leave a quarterback on his own, particularly a rookie quarterback, right without any help, without any assistance when it comes to understanding the game plan, when it comes to understanding the opponent.
Speaker 7: So look, do I believe that there.
Speaker 3: Was times when he was tasked to watch some tape on his own to look at the cutups that the coaches provide for him.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not doubting that. I would suspect that, Yeah, that did happen.
Speaker 3: But I think right now this whole thing is being taken out of context to represent something that just doesn't happen in our league. Rookie quarterbacks are not getting their own cutups, are building their own game plans, are being left on their own to figure out how to win games without having assistance from the coaches.
Speaker 1: Let's stay with the quarterbacks and go to Aaron Rodgers. And we kept waiting for him to make a decision, and they looked like it was the Steelers. And now we're hearing maybe it's not the Steelers, And I don't know if it's because the Saints are now giving him a little leverage. What are you hearing about Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 3: Well, I just spoke this morning on the opening Drive on Serious xem Minifield Radio with Andrew Philippony. He's a Steelers reporter with ninety three point seven the Fan in Pittsburgh, and he was really good at saying that, look, Aaron Rodgers is most likely going to show up here at the end of May, first of June. That it's been reported that he's dealing with quote, personal issues.
Speaker 7: But think about it this way.
Speaker 3: According to Andrew Philippony, they they went out and they signed a receiver and DK metcalf who Oh, by the way, Aaron Rodgers and he were throwing and catching the ball. They've had workouts together, and that Aaron Rodgers did not throw the ball to George Pickens. And oh, by the way, George Pickens has now been traded away for the team. He has really laid down a snapshot of all of the things that have been done by the Pittsburgh Steelers to make way for Aaron Rodgers. That indeed, Aaron Rodgers is ultimately, at forty one years of age, gonna come walking through that door at the appointed time. Even Aaron Rodgers said on the Pat McAfee show, the people are who need to know, No, that's what Aaron Rodgers said. So Andrew Philipponi did a really good job of painting a picture that shows that this team has already made way for aaronon later joined them at some point in June, in the month of June, as they're going into the mandatory portion of minicamp, and that indeed he will be their quarterback for the start of the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 1: Let's do another quarterback situation. Let's go to the Browns. How much weight do you put into rookie camp throwing against air? Because that's what's happening right now. What shoulder and that's what's happening right now with Dylan Gabriel. And depending on who you read, you know shoulder is killing it or Dylan Gabriel is doing fine. But how much way do you put in that?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: None, z ro.
Speaker 3: At no point in an NFL game are you throwing against air. Here's what the real deal looks like. A mean fast pass rush right that obstructs vision, that is meant to hurry up the processing of the quarterback and is meant to apply it's gonna apply pressure to the quarterback. Oh, by the way, there's gonna be coverage on the on the guys that you're throwing to called NFL wide receivers, they're gonna be in tight coverage. And oh, by the way, your pre snap read is going to be different than what the coverage actually looks like once the ball is snapped. So those are the elements that you're going to be facing when a game starts as an NFL quarterback. And trust me, that is night and day from throwing the ball against air at a practice facility in the NFL.
Speaker 7: So I put no nothing on that. I don't put anything on that at all.
Speaker 1: There's always a couple teams who go from not making the playoffs to making the playoffs. Who do you feel like this year is set up.
Speaker 7: To do that? That's a very good question.
Speaker 3: I think potentially the Atlanta Falcons, with the assets that they brought in drafting two players in the first round on defense, right, I think Michael Pennick Junior is capable of playing at a high level. That's going to give them some consistency at the quarterback position. Because they have the weapons. They have a great offensive line, They have good running backs and Tyler Aljier and b John Robinson. You have really good wide receivers and a tight end and Kyle Pitts and Drake London. They just need a quarterback to play consistently. Remember before they went on that five game stretch where Kirk Cousins. They were one in four in that five game stretch, and I think he had one touchdown in eight interceptions. They were the leaders in the NFC South Division and looked like they were going to the playoffs. They lose four out of five, they don't make it to the playoffs, and now Michael Pennock Junior is going to be their starter. So that's one of those teams that I would look out for. So that's one in terms of a team that didn't make it to the playoffs the year before. Look, I do think the Washington Commanders were one of those teams last year. You put a really good quarterback in the lineup in Atlanta, and I think they could be the team this year.
Speaker 1: You mentioned George Pickens earlier. I get it traded from Pittsburgh to Dallas with massive Cowboys fans on this show. Not me, but they are a massive Cowboys fancier with me. I feel like they give Ceedee Lamb somebody to distract from constant double coverages. But Pickings seem to be, if you were to read and talk to people, a bit problematic at times. How do you think he'll gel in Dallas?
Speaker 3: Look, I think the Cowboys could be one of those teams right that didn't make the playoffs last year but could go to this year.
Speaker 7: The reason why I didn't mention them was because have you seen their schedule?
Speaker 3: By the way, have you seen the way his schedule looks, particularly at the back end of the season. It's gonna be a gauntlet. And you know, Brian Schottenheimer is the first time head coach. He's got to do a lot to get I think a lot of pieces to come together, including the run game, including the wide receivers around Dak Prescott, and George Pickens is one of them. Why he is a talented route run I think he has excellent speed to be a vertical threat within the offense. I think that's something that was missing last year in the offense. Ceedee Lamb had to kind of do everything. George Pickens can provide a lot of assets and positive moments as a productive wide receiver. Problem is, he tends to pull the pin on his own hand.
Speaker 7: Today.
Speaker 3: He tends to get emotional at times and can be baited by the opponent to draw a flag that negates the positive plays that he brings. And so at the end of the day, you know, he's a he's gonna give you a couple of good plays, He's gonna give you a couple of bad plays, but the net total is zero.
Speaker 7: He giveth and he taketh away. And so that's where he's had a problem.
Speaker 3: Needs to mature, Big Time, needs to be more mentally disciplined and cannot allow himself to be goaded and to draw penalty flags that tends to cost his team at critical moments in football games.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the schedule and just how many games there are in Europe, even in Mexico, but how many games are on Europe this year, from Germany to London to How hard is that for these players?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a time change, right, You're talking about five hours earlier in the day if you're in London, for instance, right ahead of East Coast town east Eastern Standard time in New York. So imagine if you're playing a one o'clock game on the East Coast, you're getting up about seven, you're having your breakfast around eight, you're getting to the stadium three hours before kickoff, right one o'clock, so that you're getting there about ten, and then you're getting ready for the game. So now let's move that up five hours earlier, right, and you're not getting to the stadium at ten am. You're getting there five hours prior to that. Think about it in terms of your biological clock. So that's a challenge. It's a challenge for all the players going there. But look, these guys are conditioned. You know, there's gonna be games in Dublin, Ireland, There's gonna be three in London. It's gonna be a game in Berlin, Germany, another in Madrid, and another in Brazil. Uh, these guys will adjust. The teams are gonna get them out there a whole week ahead of the game, so they will be adjusted by game day and getting up at the pointed time, getting on the practice field, being ready to go to work. But there's an adjustment, but I don't I don't see it as an impediment for playing at a very high level.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about college football for a second. You played at Colorado, the health, the vibes of Colorado.
Speaker 9: Now, hey man, as everything's alive and well, I think Prime coach Prime's done a really good job with the program that only won one game before his arrival, and then we win nine games in his second year and go to a bowl game.
Speaker 3: We were just one win shy of really being in the playoffs, and now that we've got some expansion, you know, I think that's I think that's the goal. The goal is to be able to get into the college football playoffs and and get into the tournament and see what we can do from there. I think another thing that you've got to look at. I don't think it's talked about enough. With CU and University of Colorado football and the job that coach Prime has done, the entire football team had an average grade point average above three point zero. We've been playing football at the University of Colorado for over one hundred years, and it's the highest collective average of great point average or any football team in the history of the institution. Enrollment is up by forty percent. With you and I both know that's the other scorecard that the institution usually is graded on.
Speaker 7: Are we in upping our enrollment?
Speaker 3: Can they charge more for admissions and for you know, what's required to get and earn a degree after four years?
Speaker 7: All of the metrics are up.
Speaker 3: They're selling out the university, they're selling out game days, the hotels are sold out, the merchandise has sold out, so you might say Coach Prime is winning in the economic vertical, but now we're alstill winning on the field as well. That's what college coaches and athletic coaches are passed to do to grow the brand. So it's kind of like that rising tide that lifts all ships. That's what Coach Prime has meant to the University of Colorado.
Speaker 1: Have two final questions. Who has more pressure on him this year? Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: I think I think both have expectations to perform at a high level. I think both have now the fan bases. To your question, I think what you're really getting at is is about ton Now, after delivering MVPs and getting your team to the playoffs year after year, they both sit in that position where they've not been able to get past Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs. They've not been able to get to the Super Bowl, let alone win one. And whether it's Mahomes are Joe Burrow, those have been the teams and the quarterbacks that have kind of stood in their way. So as good as they've been, they've been able to win. They haven't been able to punch the ticket to the Super Bowl or win it, and that's what brings with it some pressure. Here's the thing, I think both coaches and both teams have done a good job of managing the expectations. I think while there is an expectation to win a Super Bowl, both coaches have done a wonderful job of saying, look, it's like anything else, you got to just keep getting there. You got to just continue to battle to get there, and then one year you've got to break through. And so I do think there's high expectations to break through. But I don't know that anyone's banging the drum that we're gonna run them out of town if it doesn't happen, because I think both guys, both quarterbacks, have shown enough seeds of goodwill and are still playing in their prime right that I think most believe that the INDO is wide open for both Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: I'm want to show you this soliment. It'll make sense to you, but this is a metal I want and pickle ball this week in pickleball tournament, right here there go, there we go? Right, Yeah, this is my big athlete I had a big week last week. I shot under eighty for the first time. I shot a seventy eight playing golf, and then I finished third in a pickleball tournament right here. So I'm pretty pumped about this. But I saw a Pickleballknee dot com. You're going to New York to do, like, like, what is this medicine you guys are doing?
Speaker 7: That's phenomenal? Well used to know that.
Speaker 3: You know, it's gonna be the New York City Pickleball Tournament, and it's hosted and sponsored by zimmer biomet and it's gonna be played at the Billy Jean King National Tennis Center. Now I'm gonna be working with zimmer Bio, met the leader in knee replacement technology, to talk about sports injury and the advancement and knee replacement surgery. Now I'm a veteran of a joint replacement operation. This is innovative meda. This is not your grandmother's medicine at all. People living with knee pain to call their doctor or you should go to the website by zimmer BioMed It's www dot Pickleball knee dot com to find out more about this innovative procedure. It is phenomenal. If you haven't had joint replacement surgery, I'm telling you right now, they're doing a better job than they ever have before. And if you're living with knee pain, this is what you should be looking at. Go to the website, take a look at it. It's new innovative technology that could really help people who are suffering from knee pain.
Speaker 1: And I right now don't have knee pain, but I still think I should go to Pickleballknee dot com because I'm for sure going to Heart of Knee playing pickleball. I think I still got it, and I don't quite have all that I think I still have, which is kind of funny. But hey, Solomon, you do a great job. And you guys follow Solomon on Instagram and Twitter at Solomon's Wisdom and check out a show on Sirius. And hey, you're awesome in the booths. Appreciate what you do. Thanks for coming on for a few minutes and talking with the Solomon.
Speaker 7: Appreciate the work you do as well. Thanks for having me. All right, saw Sea letterbody, all right, take care, bye bye.
Speaker 1: The NBA playoffs are here.
Speaker 4: We're in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: And has gotten crazy insane buzzer beaters, big dunks. Guess what. Draftking sports Book, an official betting partner of the NBA, is giving you a chance to boost your winnings with an NBA profit boost every single game. Download the Draftking sports Book app. Use the code Bobby Sports one word Bobby Sports. That's the code Bobby Sports to get your profit boosts for every NBA playoff game only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text op and y that's four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut help us available for problem gambling Call it at eight seventy nine seven seven seven seven of business EZPG do or please play responsibly on behalf of Boo Hill Casino in Resort, Kansas, Twitter and plus age and eligibility varias by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Get one NBA profit boosts per game after opt in boost expires the end of each game. Boost bet criteria and maximum bet limits vary. See terms that Sportsbook, dot draft Caning dot com, slash promos.
Speaker 4: Read yo.
Speaker 1: How was the Bachelor Party?
Speaker 7: It was amazing.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you can hear it. Sounds like a war zone out here right now. Why there's like helicopters landing outside of a window and.
Speaker 1: Sirens and oh because of tornadoes?
Speaker 4: Where's that? Just Saint Louis classic, no.
Speaker 6: Day out here?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Just checking? So read read one US bachelor party has bachelor parties, bachelor Weekend.
Speaker 4: Any of you guys go, did you go?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why?
Speaker 7: No, no, no?
Speaker 1: And I love read by did not go? Readers like, hey, do you want to go on a bachelor party trip? And I was like, where are you going? He goes, We're going to New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Sounds cool city.
Speaker 1: I said, all right, well, I mean, yeah, what are we doing? Trenton? We go party like a Trenton party cause trimp party.
Speaker 4: Don't stop the meadowland.
Speaker 1: Well let's go, I know, and he was like, no, We're staying in my friend's uncle's house. And then where am I going to the city? So okay, what did you guys do?
Speaker 6: We stayed at his parents' house.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so uncle whose parents?
Speaker 6: Dawson my my roommate that was in Nashville.
Speaker 4: So parents were out of town.
Speaker 5: Then no, they were there.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. Nice. So you go to Dawson's parents' house to stay, so that means, hey, party is already going. I mean you're probably staying in like a basement too, right, dude.
Speaker 6: They were actually so like we walked into our rooms and they had towels on our beds with like a bottle of water, like folded like a five star hotel.
Speaker 4: What are the towels for?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you guys playing that night? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean the towns were great. They cook in the morning, his mom cooked me breakfast.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, now this is starting to sound like a bastard party, right, No, this sounds like you're staying with your grandma.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's so far. Okay. And by the way, I'm lames crap. We didn't not I did nothing like Wild and Crazy online. But okay, so you go, you're standing at your buddy's parents house, you had towels and water on your bed. You wake up, his parents make you breakfast, right mm hmm Okay, then what do you do?
Speaker 6: So then that whole day was basically mean Stone. We had to go, We had to get a rental car and go pick up the other boys at the airport. And so we got to the We got to the airport and got all done with that around around eleven or twelve something like that. And so the plan was to go play golf, but it was pouring rain. Oh no, I know, so that ended up not happening.
Speaker 1: So spend the boy, I can tell you.
Speaker 6: Instead, we just yeah, instead, we just did heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, then what you did read.
Speaker 6: We went to this golf stimulator place in the city. Yeah, it was, I mean, he lives in East Brunswick. So we went and got some pizza.
Speaker 1: In New York City. You went into East No chance.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't even go going to New York.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just yeah, we stayed.
Speaker 1: So you simulated in the day. Okay, Then what happened dude?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see, this is Friday.
Speaker 7: What do we do?
Speaker 4: What happened at night?
Speaker 1: Party? That was cool? The sega out?
Speaker 6: What did we do that night?
Speaker 1: Oh no either, he doesn't even remember, dude. Did you guys all root for each other? Like everybody? Nobody remembers.
Speaker 4: See what happens, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I actually don't remember what what did we do that? Okay, Friday night it rained, we went and we hit the simulator and then what do we do? What did we do?
Speaker 1: This sounds awesome, This sounds like sounds like white lotus. I'll say nothing more.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, dude, I got calendar.
Speaker 4: Hold on, how do you remember read?
Speaker 1: Did you guys get?
Speaker 6: I really don't no, not at all. Oh I'm an idiot. I know we did.
Speaker 5: I got, I got forgot, I got I got my.
Speaker 6: Days mixed up. Okay, so yeah, during the day we went, we went to the golf simulator. But then we drove to Atlantic City.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're talking now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then it was like a two hour drive something like that. So we got down to Atlantic City, checked in the hotel.
Speaker 1: By the time we were in the guys, let me just pause for a second. Dude, drove two hours to Atlantic City and you don't remember that.
Speaker 6: I don't remember which day it was. Mad So we get to Atlantic City, we check in, We don't even get dressed until like eleven o'clock at night, so that's that's when we started going. So it's like eleven o'clock we get to the to the hotel casino, we go eat some food, get all dressed up. We're all wearing suits, and we go down and.
Speaker 1: We hit the crabs table and how long did you last?
Speaker 6: We actually, we actually lasted. I think one of my buddies hating he rolled for like an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Did you guys want a bunch of money?
Speaker 6: It was great? Everybody won like six hundred dollars. I lost all of mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, how are you the one that lost? You're always on the wins the easiest game.
Speaker 6: I was like, this is the night, man, I'm just gonna you know, I wanted to spend five hundred dollars and that's my limit. So I was up, like, you know, six hundred dollars. I was like, you know, just I'll keep going when I get down to five hundred, off stop. So that's why I did. Man, I actually lost one hundred and ninety.
Speaker 1: So everything you do that and then you sleep. What time you wake up the next day?
Speaker 6: See, we got to bed around three thirty ish, and then we had to wake up at five to drive to the golf course because.
Speaker 1: It's an hour and a half. I wouldn't eve wanted to play.
Speaker 6: It was not good. It was not good. So we Uh, So, since we didn't get to play on Friday, We're like, we'll just double up and play two rounds on Saturday. We walk up. Yeah, yeah, And so we got to we had to drive like an hour to the golf course, and so we teed off at seven fifteen something like that.
Speaker 1: Are you still in a sit?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 6: I thought about it. I thought that might be the easiest case because I could shave off like thirty minutes or not. Sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did you make both rounds? Did you play thirty six holes?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We played.
Speaker 6: We played thirty six holes.
Speaker 1: That's exhaust.
Speaker 6: But what's hilarious is I booked two tea times at two different courses. And I was booking tea times left and right because I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know if we were gonna be able to make it or anything like that. So I got the tea times mixed up for the second round at a different course. And so we got to the second course at like twelve forty and my tea time there was like eleven ten, and so I walked in. I was like, yeah, I got a tea time for twelve forty for read. He's like, looks like your tea time was in that hour and a half ago. I was like, oh, man, I thought I looked it for Friday.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: They were so nice.
Speaker 1: Golf course stayed in the go on.
Speaker 6: They were like, well, I think we could squeeze you in.
Speaker 4: Dangerous You for.
Speaker 1: Sure got sometd go ahead?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, So we got it in and then by like dude, by like the freaking thirty fourth hole, we were just literally our bodies were just melting as we were swinging the freaking golf club.
Speaker 1: Nice and yeah, drive how long you went home back to East Brunswick.
Speaker 7: Back the.
Speaker 6: Jesus was that Saturday.
Speaker 1: Take a calendar, buddy. He's like, I don't know what we did. Drove to Atlantic City and wore suits and played crap.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: It's literally it's literally so much. So then we after that we drove back to East Brunswick, which was like an hour and a half. We got back there like nine thirty. We got to his parents' house. We showered, okay, we we we got everything fixed up at his parents' house. We got dressed, and then we drove to New York the city and so New York City. Man. We didn't get to New York City until like eleven, and driving downtown New York City with a rental car is probably the worst thing I have ever done in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Why do we know?
Speaker 4: You guys should have taken the train?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: What what did you guys do?
Speaker 6: Their trains are on strike Jersey right?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, man, real quick? What'd you do? I can't take much more of that? When did you What did you do in New York Times Square, New York? Yeah? Man, we.
Speaker 6: Actually had no time to do anything once we got there. It's pretty lame.
Speaker 7: What did you do?
Speaker 6: We just went to these two little bars. One bar, it's like a listening room. It's called a music aquarium. You go in there and you sit down in front of these speakers and just drink drinks and listen to music.
Speaker 1: What that's called a bar?
Speaker 4: Does every table have a different song? Or I don't understand.
Speaker 6: It was like seventies. They had all this like seventies equipment and stuff like that. Is yeah, this dude we walked in and this dude was like he like went to us real quick. He was like, hey, man, hey guys, he what's up?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 6: We just had this wild party in here, so like you all are the first ones after that. So there's like that's why there's nobody in here.
Speaker 1: But like, let me go show this to you.
Speaker 6: Get was this whole tour and we're like this, dude, they're definitely one. Was not a party in this place. There was nobody in there. He was just saying that to make us stay.
Speaker 1: And we had one drink and we left and you went back home to East Brunswick.
Speaker 6: So Dawson and Hayden drove back to East Brunswick. Me and Stone stayed in Chinatown at the hotel.
Speaker 1: Why why I hat even asking why.
Speaker 6: Dude, dude, the water pressure on the sceint.
Speaker 1: No no no, no no no no no no no no no no, I'm not doing it. I'm not falling. I'm not falling down the hole. Why did you go to chat?
Speaker 6: Because we were flying out of Laguardi and me and Stone were so we were like, let's just stay the night here and that way we can just we We actually did go to the American Museum of History before our flight.
Speaker 1: The bar what yeah, stuff with that water pressure, I got.
Speaker 6: To know now, dude, it literally it shoots out and will like blow a hole through your belly button.
Speaker 4: It was high water.
Speaker 6: Were trying to shoot with the water super pressure?
Speaker 1: What part of you to shoot when it hit you in the belly button.
Speaker 6: I wasn't trying to get a fancy massage or something. I was just trying to wash my hands.
Speaker 1: You see every button naked, like sitting on the sinking Get it needs to be touched by something, dude.
Speaker 6: The whole bathroom is like one of those it's like a cube of those windows that's like it's kind of blurry, but you can still kind of make out what's going on inside there. But like like the Stone and the guys when they were in there, they can literally see everything that's going on in that bathroom, Like they can see you bend over to like wipe your cheeks. They can see everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you flew.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 4: Let's get the details more.
Speaker 7: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't do anymore.
Speaker 4: Did you check your bags?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No? No, yeah, we went to the museum in the morning and then we flew out.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine had I been on that trip.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta understand. I was a little upset that he invited you did not invite me, But now I'm all.
Speaker 4: I'm good with it. I am all going with it. Did you say you invited me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I think the invitation was set up kind of like, hey, you wouldn't go on the bach apart.
Speaker 1: That's what he said to me too. That's how he does it. I was I was just thinking, well what does he say? Yeah, I was just wondering.
Speaker 4: And then when you're answering that, that's why I figured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I figured you wouldn't want to go. That's how I figured. All right, Well that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, good stuff.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, and then get yourself checked.
Speaker 1: And when's the wedding.
Speaker 6: The wedding is June fourth. But dude, the craziest thing is my apartment got hit by gone.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 6: I have a hole in the roof and like you're probably leading no power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reading you remember when I asked you, hey, do they have tornadoes in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: He's like, man, that's what I was there. It's been one.
Speaker 6: Hundred years tornado a hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh god, well, we're sorry to hear that. I'd much rather heard about that than the water pressure of the sink there was really no payout to that story, like there was no yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: All right, buddy, Well when are you coming to visit?
Speaker 1: You gonna be here every week?
Speaker 4: Or okay, yeah, you said you're coming next week and you're not here.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to get some power out here, man, I got Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that until you got it. Doesn't matter. Well, buddy, I hope I hoped. Bachelor party was awesome. Sorry, we couldn't make it.
Speaker 6: Thanks dude. Well, I love you guys. I'll come see you on the end of June.
Speaker 1: There it is all right, all right, there he is by read bye bye.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I think that wraps us up. Mikey.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A uniform Michael Jordan wore for seventeen games with the Chicago Bulls during the ninety two to ninety three NBA season sold for two point six million dollars.
Speaker 4: Is that the old one that says Chicago on it?
Speaker 1: No, just Bulls traditional? What it looked like. That's pretty crazy, man, Yeah, you can hit the goodbye song.
Speaker 4: Just imagine, man, you have people over for dinner.
Speaker 7: Never right there?
Speaker 1: Two point six million dollars. What I'm not hanging in the house, you know where you hanging it. I'm going to put it in a box, safety deposit box or something and then try to sell later that. I mean, that's probably why you get it. You don't do it to put on a mannequin. Oh, you don't want people to smell it. I your house something worth two point six million dollars if it's known it's just sitting in your house.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: They photo matching services May Gray and Sports Investors noted that this is the only Jordan uniform of which they're aware to be matched to any season of the Bulls first three peat. The jersey and shorts were photo match to eleven games from November to March, while either solely the jersey or shorts were able to be photo matched to the other six games. The ninety two to ninety three season was notable for both Jordan and the Bulls. Jordan led the NBA and scoring for the eleventh straight year and led the Bulls to their first three peat. So for two points six two three million dollars. That's from ESPN. Pretty cool, all right, thanks Solem Wilcox, Thanks.
Speaker 4: To read good interview today.
Speaker 1: Thanks to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two really good ones.
Speaker 1: Just a plus. Solon was good read classical. All right, we'll see you guys later on this week.
Speaker 4: Alright, b al right.
Speaker 7: My Boddy.
Speaker 1: Theme song written by Bobby Bones, That's me and performed by Brandon Ray. Follow Brandon on socials at Brandon Ray Music. You can follow the show on Instagram at Bobby Bone Sports. Thanks to our crew co host at Producer Ready, segment producer at Kickoff Kevin video producer at Red Arberry, An executive producer at Mike Diestro. But most importantly, thank you for listening. I'm Bobby Bones. We'll talk to you next time here on twenty five whistles