Speaker 1: Uh what Uh now what point did you feel? Did you feeling a flight and a scandal?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I knew all along I was playing, you know what I'm saying, just uh had to take a couple of days off to get my legs back underneath me. And I think about like Thursday, when I was working out with the trains and everything, I was like, yeah, I'm for so gonna go. A lot of people was telling me risk, you know, cause they thought the Callings was a less opponent, lesser opponent, but I didn't think about like think about it like there. I know they are the vision opponent that was gonna play as hard. So I was like, you know, I had to come out here and you know, do my things.
Speaker 2: Y'all was reel a little frustrated. I mean, you know what you're saying. Yeah, m yeah, most definitely I had uh fresh legs. Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I missed most of the where all of the Seahaw's game outside with three or four players, and I didn't practice it all til to Friday, and Friday kind of like a walk through, so I really didn't run full speed all week, or you know, dating back to the last Sunday against the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: So definitely first legs help me out a lot. What what it mean to get your c What what it mean to uh? It mean everything? Man.
Speaker 1: I had a big smile on my face probably for the whole first half after they tuns down. Man, Uh grat I'm I feel like I made a great play. Hey man, thank god. First of all, you know, two picks, first time they ever happened in my career, even high school, in college and junior college.
Speaker 2: So definitely have been thankful for that. He lit a couple weeks ago. He wanted to take the house, defend them into interceptions. You been doing differently to make that.
Speaker 1: Uh, just working, you know, being on the judge. And this week I caught some balls some Sam Donner. You know what I'm saying. From a quarterback that throw the ball hard, you know what I'm saying. It's it different when the quarterback throwing it throwing about you rather than your coach throwing about you know what I'm saying. It's a different spin on it. So caught some balls some sound Donner and probably gonna do that week now for sure.
Speaker 2: And so was do the excess.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so it was covered three tight end eighty five McBride. I saw him kind of like running over. If you woulda c continue to go, I would have to let him go. But as soon as he sat down, like he turned it to my men, and soon he sat down, I kind of like dro just drove on and call it.
Speaker 2: Threw the ball kind of late. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I caught it and I didn't break str didn't didn't breaks drive?
Speaker 2: Were you? Uh?
Speaker 1: I th I think I just said I k I kind of knew all long. But when Thursday kind of like guaranteed it for me. Oh you talking about the oh? The when I called the ball? Oh, as soon as I called it, you know what I'm saying, I saw nothing but the end zone.
Speaker 2: Betful's up almost wanna win. That's all That's where? Was that right for you? Is that? Uh? I'm a little I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I was sliding though all my teammates told me I was moving, so I was running pretty fast.
Speaker 2: An injury nah, uh nah.
Speaker 1: Once I'm out there, you out there, you gotta be hundred to seeing if you you know what I'm saying, some of you hurt, they gonna try toward you a little bit more so you know I was out there.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel good all day.
Speaker 1: Why see we're talking about what you have.
Speaker 2: Touchdown Yeah to you guys, yup? What guys like?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh naw, Coach WILLISONI invis emphasizing that all your a man score on d and thank for the guy that I was. I was the first defensive player to get us a tous down this season. Man, I feel like I said it, feel good, real good feeling. You know. I gotta stay humble, keep working and try to get better and better.
Speaker 2: In college.
Speaker 1: Nah, I never scored in my career. Nope, not even much. High school, no high school, junior college Division one uh pop Warner, Uh, I played one. I was quarterback pop oneer, so I scored. I scored almost a game, Pop Warner, you know. So uh hopefully this is not my last one. You know, ain't the NFL?
Speaker 2: Uh the Wolves? Who's the Wolves? Berkland Berklan's like a neighborhood in Mcam, Mississippi. It's swam from.
Speaker 1: Okay Berkland b r U b r U g l U E.
Speaker 2: D Burbley.
Speaker 1: Uh pop Warner. We first second grade? She six seven eight something like that. I don't know it was a long time ago, though
Speaker 2: Appreciate that