Speaker 1: Thank you everybody for joining us here on our park Hopper episode of Magical Rewind. We are going to be talking to somebody today who is, well, let's let's say it like it is, somebody who is a Disney Channel staple and has been not only from his first show Ever That's So Raven, but also his spinoff, the first spinoff in the history of the Disney Channel.
Speaker 2: Yes, ever, Corey in the House. But that's not what we'll be talking about.
Speaker 1: That a little bit today, but we're really going to be focusing on life is rough, so please help us.
Speaker 2: Welcome Kyle Nassy.
Speaker 3: Hi Kyle, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: It's so long.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks for having me, appreciated me. I missed you so much.
Speaker 3: I miss you too. I miss you too.
Speaker 1: I've been hearing about your history. So you guys have known each other for a while.
Speaker 5: Yes, man, I was a kid man since I was like, who what, I'm ten years old?
Speaker 4: Nine years old something like.
Speaker 3: That probably, I mean it was shortly after you had started doing that So Raven. How old were you when you started doing That's So Raven? Oh?
Speaker 5: We show a pilot when I was seven and then she so started when I.
Speaker 4: Was like eight or nine years old.
Speaker 5: We're on TV, so we were like by second season, I was like ten or eleven years old, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that was closer to second season is when I actually ran into you doing post stuff and we kind of you know, got to do all that. And then of course we spent tons of time together on Dancing the Stars Live in Las Vegas, which was a fun, fun time.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to hear stories about that the Trump can.
Speaker 3: I know, they just so will. We were at the Tropic Cana for four months doing this show, and they just recently they've been talking about it for a while. They just recently got rid of the Drop. And that was something like we just all I mean, we lived.
Speaker 6: There, we ate there every day. We had predem while we were there, so literally that's where.
Speaker 3: We ate everything.
Speaker 5: It was so lit, like man, that was like, you know, I feel like I'm looking back in my life, like I have so many like cool memories in my life, and that whole Tropic Cana was like, man, that was right up there with it.
Speaker 3: Man, Like, yeah, it was it was so did you do wait?
Speaker 2: Did you dance? Every single day? For four months?
Speaker 3: We had it was either Sundays or Mondays off. But we did do seven shows. So we did one one show, one show at night a week, and then on Saturdays we did two shows.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 5: A straight up uh wait, Sabrina, you remember that whole delay. That day thing came later. Remember we were doing the Sunday Mattinee in the beginning for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we were contracted to do seven days a week, no days. But they realized the you know, there's certain days in Vegas that people are traveling. They're not if they're even there by Sunday, they're taking a rest by the pool. They're not trying to go to a show there and sleep. But it was It was awesome.
Speaker 6: It was fun because our whole cast was you know, we were all relatively the.
Speaker 3: Same age and just clicked and had so much fun. We just were enjoying being around, so we became this little family.
Speaker 2: Who else was it besides the two of you? Who else was it?
Speaker 3: So? On the show was his partner who he danced with and first runner up season eleven, I really.
Speaker 4: Won, though we all know I.
Speaker 3: Know that I don't even remember who did win, So in my heart you you were sure were the winner. Joey Faton was on it. Our host was Carson Kresley, who was hilarious. We had for a while Dimitri who's one of the other pros, and we had Ardam was on the show for a while. And then we had a I mean, our core crew of dancers were a mix of people that had done you know, so you think they've they've all traveled dancing in the ballroom world for years. And then we had Kim Johnson came for a while. I'm trying to think there was Mark Ballace came for a hot second couple shows. No did so, yeah, so there was just like some people would come in and just do like a week worth of shows and then you know, and so it was.
Speaker 2: You were there for four months.
Speaker 3: We were there. We were the staples.
Speaker 1: Yes, before we get there, even though we started there, got to go back. So you said that you started on That's a Raven when you were like seven years old.
Speaker 2: How did you get into the entertainment industry?
Speaker 4: You know, really it was just my mom.
Speaker 5: You know, my mom just just saw something in my brother and I and you know, she really just followed, you know, just that intuition, uh to bring us to Los Angeles from Atlanta, you know, and you know we just kind of, you know, got really just blessed, you know, to really just land in a great situation.
Speaker 4: My brother booked the uh, the Lion King and the Pantages.
Speaker 5: He was playing Young Simba over years and then that basically like you know, got us to stay out in California long enough for me to audition and.
Speaker 4: To book that's a raven.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was really just you know, just an amazing, remarkable Looking back on it, it's just like it's crazy to think that my mom was that brave to bring from another state to California to pursue a dream.
Speaker 6: Especially you two crazy cats. They have the means, you guys have the most energy. You guys are I mean, you were a ball of fun. But like to bring them to bring in wrangle the two of you on her own in a place she's never lived and in history, she's never been in.
Speaker 3: I again, I already did a shout out on the podcast episode, shout out to miss Angel you know, I love so much. I know, but yeah, she's amazing and you guys are both so incredibly talented. You booked pretty quickly.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, you know, you know we were blessed to book shows our first round out here, our first attempt at Hollywood. You know, so I was able to book That's so raven. You know, it took us like a year to get picked up. And then once the show formally started filming, you know, halfway into the first season, my.
Speaker 4: Brother book Zoe one to one, so he was like there with.
Speaker 5: Jamiel and Spears and then we would just bounce back from set to set, and you know, we were living a Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll say, okay, so we have to we have to talk about why you're here though, which is so that you know, we talked about That's a Raven, which is amazing. We also talked about on the podcast about the fact that you got the first ever spin off in the history.
Speaker 2: Of Disney, which is which is incredible.
Speaker 1: But tell us a little bit about the first time you ever heard about Life is Rough, which we just watched.
Speaker 4: Oh man, when I first heard about.
Speaker 3: It, like, well, did they did they? Was it an audition for you or was this something they brought to you?
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, they just they straight up outs reached out to me.
Speaker 5: They're like, hey, Man, we got this movie you think you'd be great for, you know, is rough, and I was like, I like, let me, you know, let me check it out. And you know, around that time, that's when I was you know, you know, I was like, That's the Raven was finishing. It was like ending. And actually I remember while I was, uh, you know, towards the end of That's the Raven, I wanted to do something like I wanted to like be a part of something, like do something else other than the show.
Speaker 4: And then you know, that kind of just came across the desk and then I just jumped on it. Man. I was like, hell, yeah, I can go live in Utah, like.
Speaker 2: The DCOM capital of the world.
Speaker 3: Everyone else had been there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How long were you guys out there for the movie for shooting? Was it a typical six to eight week shoot for the d com?
Speaker 4: You know, it was scheduled like that.
Speaker 5: I think it was scheduled in eight weeks, but it kind of went a little bit longer just because you know, working with animals really and we were actually filming uh in Utah and it was like really cold out there, you know what I mean, So you know, we had to like you know, it was just like a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 4: That was involved.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, Will has a lot of experience.
Speaker 2: With that, with working with animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that change the whole schedule when you're working with animals, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're in charge, like they charge.
Speaker 1: Like do you remember the first time you met Jed That was the name of the dog that played Cho.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I actually met Jeb before we actually started filming the movie. So there was actually like this really awesome like animal training facility that like all the Disney Channel actors used. I don't know if they used all of them, but they they were like providing animals to all.
Speaker 4: The Disney channels, you know.
Speaker 5: And they sent me out there to like work with him and meet him and teach him some tricks.
Speaker 4: So we got a little bonding time before started.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Isn't it just called Animal Actors? Is that the thing that the I forget the name of it. There's like the company that that doesn't it is called Animal Actors. The birds and monkeys and everything you could want that come from this one place. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have like the horses that can like fall down on commands. Yes, yes, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you they came to you and said, hey, we want you to do the movie. Ye did you know that like Mitchell Musso and other Disney Channel stars were going to be involved in it or did you not know who your co stars are going to be at the time.
Speaker 5: I remember, because you know, I read the script and I was checking it out, and you know, you know, we started the conversation of who's gonna play what, and you know, they they they kind of mentioned that they wanted to keep it kind of you know, Disney esque, sure, and keep it with that energy, and you know, at the time, I'm just like all for it. You know, I'm like team.
Speaker 4: Disney, Lets go, you know what I mean. So I was rooting for the Disney Channel squad from day one? Son, had you?
Speaker 3: Because I know the timing between Hannah Montana and and that's so Raven was similar, but not really one hundred percent on top of each other. Right, So did you know Mitchell at that point because he looked so young in this. When I first started seeing this, I couldn't believe how little.
Speaker 4: He looked year he was.
Speaker 5: I honestly believe this was before him Montana.
Speaker 4: Okay, because Hannah.
Speaker 5: Caine after Raven, before Corey after Raven. Yeah, and then before Corey, And because I really the reason that this is so crazy and Life is Rough is such a big part of my life that I'll never forget it is because on the set, on the second day of filming Life Is Rough, I was in my hotel room at the Grand America in Utah, and I got the call that Disney Channel was interested in revising Corey for Corey in the House. So I actually found out about Corey in the House in between takes on Life Is Rough.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's forever a part of me, you know, because I'll never forget where I was when I got that call, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: Can you walk us through a day in the life of Shoe Life is Rough with the dog, because when your co star is an animal, like you said, they're in charge. I mean, were there days where it was just like we're not getting anything today, or were you just kind of putting working through as much as you can?
Speaker 4: You know, the dog on Life Is Rough was actually really really good.
Speaker 5: They had that dog trained. What was it called again? You mentioned the name of it was like, yeah, I believe that's what it is. Don't quote me on it, but I believe because that sounds familiar to me. But they just had it like trained like out of this world. So he was a great dog.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I worked with another dog on Beethove and I did the Beethoven movie and those dogs were little.
Speaker 6: You know, you never heard of a dog called Hollywood was at Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Really themselves.
Speaker 4: But we all know that they can be Hollywood though. We all yes, they would go to Hollywood real quick.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: The other thing you had to do, so not only are you working with an animal, but you're also doing a lot of physical stuff with the skateboarding. Yeah yeah, I mean, do you remember who your stunt double was that that was actually a skater? I mean there had to be somebody that was a professional skater, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, he was a professional skater. He was great. I don't remember his name. I just remember like he was Brazilian and you know, they.
Speaker 5: Had to let's just say, they had to add some tanner to him, and it was like such a big deal. Like I wasn't like tripping, you know, I was like bro, it's like, you know whatever, but it was like it was one of those things. But yeah, you know, actually Disney sent me to like a whole skate camp for that movie.
Speaker 3: Really man, so you got to train training camp with animals, Yes, skateboarding camp. I mean they were buffing you up for this movie.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 4: They wanted to know.
Speaker 5: This is my Tom Cruise moment right here. Yes, So I had to do my own stunts or at least, you know, look good enough to pretend to do them. So you know, they sent me to you know, like this this it was a skate park, uh, and everywhere I would go, no matter where I was, if I got the earth to skate, I would just kind of like hit my Disney rep and they just find me the near skate park and lock it in. But it was really cool. I got to learn a lot of stuff about skateboarding. I eventually learned on the last day of life is rough, how to do a kick flip on the last the last day, I swear like me and Mitchell because Mitchell could do it. Mitchell could like kickflip, and I was like, oh, you gotta teach me how to do that.
Speaker 4: And on the last day, like before they said that's a wrap. I did the kick flip oh good, and land landed it.
Speaker 2: It was in the grass, but hey, it was still.
Speaker 1: It was funny because I remember thinking to myself as I was watching the movie, I was like, he's in a protective helmet this film.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 5: They didn't let me do any even though I was trained enough to do some of the stunts like dropping in a half fight.
Speaker 4: They were like, look, you know, don't don't make them do it.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, we're finding that with a lot of it seemed like Brink set the tone to where they kind of let the strap skates on every on kids and push them down a hill.
Speaker 2: And then Disney went, We're never doing that again.
Speaker 3: That was a terrible, terrible, very dangerous idea.
Speaker 4: No idea, but that.
Speaker 2: Idea.
Speaker 3: So that was that ended up being the only dcom you did. Did Disney ever bring any other options or was it really you were just too busy with Corey in the house.
Speaker 5: Or you know, working on those shows, you know, especially especially when I got Corey in the house, I was getting, you know, a gazillion offers to do a gazillion things. But because at that point Disney Channel was so new. They never done a spinoff before, and I'm the first spinoff star of a show. They were so protective on what I could do because the fact that I was kind of even though they've had stars before. I was just like, in my opinion, I don't know, Disney might say something different, but in my opinion, I felt like they were protecting Corey because like I was Corey. I wasn't just like you know, it was like on Raven, like it was Raven, you know what I mean. I was Corey on Raven. Yeah, but now in this show, I'm Corey. So you know, they kind of limited what I could do. You know, I had to turn down some some pretty big roles. I booked a movie with Morgan Freeman, did the table read. It was a movie with Morgan Freeman. Edward Norton booked the role, did the table read with him, and Disney just like passed for me.
Speaker 2: You're kidding, Disney pulled the plug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was Corey. I was Corey. Commitment was Corey.
Speaker 5: If they if they saw Corey in a role that was doing something that wasn't Corey, like it would manish the value of Corey.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I know Gary put a call in for me, Garry Mars, Like Gary Marsh, he put a call in for me when I was up for possibly dancing with the Stars. Did Gary push for you when you were doing that? Because he really wanted to make sure it was in his mind when we talked, He's like, I just want to make sure that this is like we've got these amazing stars, but it's got to be the right one to represent the channel, you know, and that kind of stuff. So I'm sure Gary probably did. But did he ever talk to you about doing Dancing in the Stars?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't have any memory, Well Gary Marsh been involved. I love Gary brother, like Gary's the man. But you know, honestly, you know, when they brought Dance with Stars and me, I really didn't want to do it, Like I really I really didn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Because like I'm not a dancer, like.
Speaker 3: No, but you're all.
Speaker 5: The time, like I do my own thing though no choreography, like just off the dome, you know, like like initially, initially it wasn't something I was like thrilled about.
Speaker 3: You know, you loved it once you started it, loved.
Speaker 5: It, but you know how we are, like how we're trained on Disney, Like they always taught me to, like, Yo, if you're going to do something, commit one billions. But it's like even if it sucks, even if it's bad, that's cool. But like commit so at least people can resonate with the fact, like Kyle committed, you know what I mean. So I did it on on Dancing with the Stars. I was like, you know what, I don't want to do this, but I'm gonna commit because that's what I've been trained to do, is full blown commitment.
Speaker 4: And I committed and it worked. I came in second place, you know what I mean. So it was it was cool.
Speaker 1: You know, we need to talk a little bit, so a little bit about the music in life is rough.
Speaker 2: So your song at the end is great, But you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to have one song in the movie, right Kyle? Just the credit song?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just did the title song, which was great, worked perfectly perfect, very Disney, perfect for the movie.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is a setup for something.
Speaker 1: It is, I apologize, But the other fourteen songs in the movie not so weirdly just.
Speaker 3: Not so good. No, it is.
Speaker 2: It is our least favorite soundtrack we've listened to so far.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad because Disney was killing it with soundtracks at the time, and this one was jarring and weird, and we're just curious if you knew anything that was kind of going on at the time with some of the songs they decided to pick.
Speaker 4: I can tell you right now that I had nothing to do with the soundtrack.
Speaker 3: Okay, of course not, of course not. I just but it was just really strange, Guyle, because this is a few years after the first Cheetah Girls. Yeah, remember the I'm sure you you did one, the Disney Mania, which is the soundtracks that they would put album, the albums they'd put out that had every single person that was working on the channel was on this album. They had so much talent and so many so much music to pull from the fact that these random songs that and the only thing that sort of I guess made sense but it was way too much was every song said dog, like every song has dog, or like rough and what.
Speaker 1: At one point they've got one where it's like it sounds like a chipmunk.
Speaker 7: Is singing about the dog, like it's a dog world, dog dog dag, And we're like what is happening?
Speaker 3: Right, And so it was just strange that they did it because that really jarred the the movie a little bit, you know what I mean, It was obvious that you were able to do that.
Speaker 4: Literally, the budget wasn't towards the music.
Speaker 3: That's not literally what I said. We did not put the We put the budget into Kyle going to a training camp with animals and a training state skateboard camp and a double and a whole awesome. In my opinion, I loved the finale. Watching you do all of our whole situation was a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot of sense because the dog doesn't actually do anything.
Speaker 3: So literally, you won, you won the you won the competition.
Speaker 2: That was nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so fine, it's totally fine.
Speaker 1: We talked about the we talked about the cast. But before we get into the to more about the cast, we want to play the clip.
Speaker 2: Here's a clip.
Speaker 4: Let me see the quip.
Speaker 5: You can't make it up, but I know it just the star, the fact that proved by so many people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I went through that went through everything, made it all.
Speaker 4: The way up the ladder like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No one cared.
Speaker 1: We always like to ask, how is the chemistry with the with the whole cast while you're there, Did you get along with k and everybody that was that was involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, Like honestly, like cast atmosphere is something that I learned on Basa Raven and mastered with Corey in the house, and I even took that my teachings from that's Raven two. Life is rough And that's just like when you're the star of a movie or star of anything. You set the tone for what the energy is. And you know, it's not a lot of people that are in the position to be the star and set the tone, but you don't realize how important it is until you're the one setting the tone, you know, because I got to see it as not being the star on that soul Raven and watch Raven set the tone for what our show was behind the cameras, which was phenomenal.
Speaker 4: It was like one of the best sets. Everybody dreamed of working on our sets, like.
Speaker 2: Even she's great to work with, She's great.
Speaker 5: And you know, and it was just like other people would come on our set, like you know, Sweet Life or you know, Selena and the Wizards kids, they would come see what we had and you could tell like everyone was trying to make it, make their own version of what we had.
Speaker 4: Special.
Speaker 6: That's so sweet, Kyle Gott to send that clip to Raven.
Speaker 3: She's got to hear that out of your mouth. You probably have never said that to her.
Speaker 4: No, So that's what I call it.
Speaker 3: I mean such a pro right, I mean the amount of experience, And that's so cool. You were able to then take it onto Corey in the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yes, Yeah, that's how I got like me, Kay were like super cool. Me and Mitchell.
Speaker 5: I always made sure we were like hanging out, like the three of us, so we could all, you know, feel like it was us, you know, not versus, but like there's us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you guys were the friends it should be. It should have felt very organic. What about so you mentioned again Cory in the house, we here at Magical rewind.
Speaker 2: Are don't forget we nighted him.
Speaker 3: Yes, well.
Speaker 2: They're not there yet.
Speaker 3: Love love love us some Jason Dolly guess Will calls him, sir Jason, get there four billion d coms. So we have seen quite a few of quite a few pieces of his work, and he's just such an amazing guy. And we got to we did an interview with him, fell in love with him even more And how was it on set with him? How did you guys did you guys get like that that same report?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, me and me and Jay Dollly have always been cool. It's always love you know, like I just try AND's like on my shows, it was just like I was just like real cool, like you know what I mean, Like it's like, yo, if like your only requirement of getting along with me is like you cool, cause like I'm not gonna start no issues, like I don't want no problems, Like I just want everybody to just be cool. So Jason was always just like he fit right into what we had going on there, like cause you know that magic did transfer to Corey in the house too as far as like that that workplace it was, it was.
Speaker 4: There, you know, and sure and Jason Dolly was a big part of that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: He always had the funniest lines, like to us to the room, you know how like the room will find something funnier than like the TV does. Yeah, and man, so like in the rooms, like in the runthroughs and stuff.
Speaker 4: Man, his lines are just so ridiculous that they were just hilarious. We loved him just because he always got how come Jason always gets like the icebreaker line?
Speaker 3: I love that. Well, the three of us got to spend some time together on something that I don't want to ruffle your feathers because every time it happens and it comes up with me, my my feather sugar Jason Jason's were as well our time at the Disney Channel Games. Freaking yellow yellow we just got is not the word you're looking for. So we did not suck. We did not suck.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I was like one of the very few times we ever actually danced together, although we are on dancing show for so long, that's the one of the few times we ever danced together. And we lost to Corbin and Kiley, who, like what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seems like that loss is stuck with you both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was because we were not supposed to lose. It's like one of those things.
Speaker 3: Like that was we were like, you guys are literally gonna pair the two of us and compete against anyone else, Like why aren't you.
Speaker 1: When you're you guys dance together in a dancing competition on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, they had they had many different like games. And one of the games was like this dance competition and.
Speaker 2: You guys lost the dance competition.
Speaker 3: Fair in fair justice. Literally it was against Corbin and Keeley. Yeah, that was a fair fight, you know. I if I look back at the tapes, I'm still not sure that I agree with it, but.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's it's okay.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna lose to somebody, I want to lose to Corbin and Keen will just leave.
Speaker 1: Well, Jason, we're talking to Sir Jason about it.
Speaker 2: He was he was still still traumatized by the Simon Says game that.
Speaker 3: Way game he lost, and that was again another one. Kevin Jonas one of the Joe bros. He was pissed, like the whole week.
Speaker 2: The were hot.
Speaker 3: Well, he was on our team and he's like, this is garbage.
Speaker 4: You remember I won?
Speaker 3: Though you did win? What you did? You did? You did you?
Speaker 4: I have to ask.
Speaker 1: I think it's been many years now, but I think it's time. Who was the weak link on your team?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: Our teams were too big to say, too big to say, too big to say.
Speaker 2: He'll text me later, He'll text me later.
Speaker 3: Too big to say. Because there was a lot you know, a lot of us that got really big about it were ones that we all kind of knew each other, and the D the DC Games, there was like a lot of international d forgot about people on the one that that was the big, big one, And so I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you're obvious skating. I feel like you're just lying to not say who is the weakest link.
Speaker 3: Ever, I can't remember their name, So that's that's I'm gonna be honest about that. First of all, I can't remember their names. Yeah, that international star who's not from here, Selena Gomez. I think she was on Green.
Speaker 4: Teamlena was on our team.
Speaker 3: No she wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, she watched this like she I think she was. I think she was. I believe she was.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was.
Speaker 2: Now we've got to know who is on our team?
Speaker 3: On our team, I gotta find a picture of it.
Speaker 2: How do you not know if Selena Gomez is on your team?
Speaker 3: Because there were.
Speaker 6: So many of us, Selena, Demi Levado, like every.
Speaker 3: Single on your team. No, no, she was not on our team.
Speaker 7: On our team, damn it, she was our team.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I told you, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember Selena Gomez is on your team.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love you girls. It's because of the trauma. I don't like, I feel like I lost a lot of that because of the trauma of the.
Speaker 2: Well, Simon says, lose the match, and you did. Oh man. Unfortunately, we don't get.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of time to talk to you today, but we were so excited that you came and you told us a bit about life. Is often more just kind of the Disney Channel experience that you went through, because it was I mean, man, talk about somebody who's been on the channel since they were, like you said, six or seven years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, changed the game.
Speaker 4: You changed the game.
Speaker 3: That's freaking awesome.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: No one can say they were the first to be to have spin off based on their character from a showy besides you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll never change. That's really cool.
Speaker 3: And well worth it because you were amazing, the cutest kid ever, very funny. I know you're grown up now, but I still see you as as Kyle and I'm sorry, but I just love you, buddy, and I hope, like I'm just I know you're You've got to be working on music, right that is that the main thing going on right now?
Speaker 4: We're doing music.
Speaker 5: I just just did a song for this new movie on Amazon Crime.
Speaker 4: It's called Dance Rivals. Check it out. It's cool.
Speaker 3: That's right up, will Ally.
Speaker 4: I feel like everything is dancing. Lady with me. Now, I'm just realizing that are talking.
Speaker 1: It's just like, is this like a step up? Is it like a stop the yard? What kind of film is this? And where do I?
Speaker 2: You? Said? Amazon Prime?
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I'm that's I told any any step ups or that kind of thing anytime.
Speaker 2: I think it was step up three or four. She looked right at the camera and she went, this is about protest dancing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I will put it and up and wait for tickets for weeks so.
Speaker 4: You'll love it.
Speaker 5: You'll love it then you'll love it. Great actors in it. It's some great actresses. It's a great story. Super like, uh, it's like stump the yard. But girls, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no.
Speaker 4: But little you know, a little tone. Yes, And I'm.
Speaker 5: Also doing concerts and stuff too, so you know, like that's really just like what I'm up to now, just doing shows, Like you know.
Speaker 3: Can we find all your latest like dates and stuff? Is it on Instagram or where? Where can our fans.
Speaker 5: You can check it out at stream Live on Instagram, at stream Live.
Speaker 4: Like we just throw live concerts.
Speaker 5: You know, we got a concert coming up with Cardi Bow like a bunch of other big artists, so yeah, check us out there. And also Ana Giraldo is going to be performing also. You know what I mean, I'm writing her music. Just just stay.
Speaker 4: Busy, man, stand blessed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Good for you. That's wonderful.
Speaker 3: You're keeping it in that Disney Channel vibe. I get it.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, though, we needed you to come here just to remind Sabrina who Selena Gomez was, and she was.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, guys, I'm gonna request that part to be cut out of this and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask them to put it on a loop and make sure that it's everywhere. So much Kyle for joining us, and we cannot wait to see you again in the future.
Speaker 3: Oh they sent us weak, Kyle. Hold on just one second. They said, this is our team.
Speaker 6: Yep, right, Yea Moists. I remember Yea's right there.
Speaker 4: Right there next to me. Who's touching me?
Speaker 3: That's an international star. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Even I recognize Selena Gomez.
Speaker 4: I knew I was right though, you know, I still have Sabrina. Check this out. I still have at my house in that land.
Speaker 5: My mom has my original Disney Channel game shirt with everybody's signature.
Speaker 3: Like no way, remember I went to everybody like that was so smart? I have. I'm pretty sure somewhere I have my yellow jumpsuit still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, who's Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Who's on your right like looking at the picture or on your at the picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the little guy that's Moses. Okay, which show was he on?
Speaker 2: He's been a bunch of movies since then? Yeah, I recognize him.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 4: I just saw moist Is like a week or two ago, Like that's my big shot out.
Speaker 3: Love it well. Thank you so much, Kyle, I miss you. This only proves we need to get together soon. Please again, Tell your brother and your mom give him big hugs for me. Tell them I love him and give him big hugs please I will.
Speaker 5: I love you so much on your show. I can't wait to support it and watch it.
Speaker 4: I just love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us, Kyle, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Slin Gomez was on your team.
Speaker 3: I know I don't want to talk about it. Tell you it's the trauma, absolutely trauma, absolutely trauma. I will not say anything else besides that.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because in my head I hear dizzy Channel games.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of like all of these things that you could have done, like all these physical things, and I hear things like, well, I won the rock paper scissor competition.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wan, there was like somewhere we were in like a big blow up ball thing type of thing.
Speaker 3: Did anybody to death or no one fought to the death?
Speaker 2: Hunger Games? I mean, okay, I probably still would have watched. Well, thank you all for joining us, and thank you Kyle for joining us on this Park Copper episode of Magical Again. Talking to him was great.
Speaker 1: But finding out that you forgot that Selena Gomez is on your team is kind of my favorite thing of the day.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like I forgot she was there.
Speaker 2: No, I know, just.
Speaker 3: I just you know, clearly we didn't like I don't know, Okay, I don't know, I don't know. I'm so happy right now, I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody for joining us, and don't forget the next movie we're gonna be watching.
Speaker 2: Is Halloween Town.
Speaker 1: You know, the smash dcom hit that is still on and played at so many people's houses every single halloweene year.
Speaker 2: It is like me with a Christmas story every Christmas.
Speaker 1: Halloween Town is such a tradition for people, so cannot wait to watch that.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for joining us and we will see you next time. Bye bye