Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap on today's phone tap from Garrett. All right, Garrett, what's it all about? All right?
Speaker 3: So Olivia wants to play a phone tap on her dad Sam. Now, Olivia was dating a guy for about two weeks and then broke it off because things weren't working out. So Olivia's dad, Sam only knows that his daughter dated a guy broke it off, and that's it. So I'm going to start the call to dad as Olivia's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Dad don't like ex boyfriends for two weeks. Let's see what happens. Hi is this? Uh Sam?
Speaker 2: You we speaking with?
Speaker 1: This is Jack?
Speaker 2: How can I help you? Jack?
Speaker 4: I was dating Olivia a few weeks ago and things didn't work out.
Speaker 2: My apologies on that, but so.
Speaker 4: I logged onto her email to go through her contacts and that's how.
Speaker 1: I found I'm sorry you did what.
Speaker 4: I logged into Olivia's email to try to find context so why she might have might have.
Speaker 1: Done me to me now, and I came across your You're.
Speaker 2: Going to get out of that email. I don't know how you've got access to that, but I.
Speaker 1: Can easily log out. But do you know why she done me?
Speaker 2: Jack, Jack, I want you to listen to me.
Speaker 4: I want to log out of that account immediately, Okay, to lose my daughter's number, uh huh, and go on with your life. Am I clear? I saw a picture on her private messages on Snapchat from another guy, and I was just wondering if.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was it doesn't This doesn't sound healthy to me.
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 4: Once again, Well, sir, if you could tell me, man, if you could tell me, if you just tell me where I went wrong, I could promise to be a better man for her, not push.
Speaker 3: Me to the point of getting the authorities involved.
Speaker 4: Do you understand.
Speaker 1: I just want to be a better man for your daughter, sir.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: We have to actually be careful because I'm a little bit afraid that he is. Wait, hold on, he's calling me right now.
Speaker 4: Shoot, do me a favor to let that go to voicemail and we'll call him back from here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey live, I've been on the phone with this Jack fellow.
Speaker 2: That you were going out with. Jack called you. Yes he did.
Speaker 1: He's a bit of a freak. He has access to your email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's problem.
Speaker 4: He's a problem, and I swear I'm gonna call Uncle Simmy and I'm gonna get him involved.
Speaker 2: Conor. Hold on, I'm right at that point. Okay, keeps calling me right now? This is so what hold on, I'm gonna bring you into the call. Please just be quiet. Let me talk to her already hear out do that. I want to hear with this freak.
Speaker 1: Be quiet, all right, Olivia. Yes, I just wanted to call and say, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you talk to my dad?
Speaker 1: No? Why would I do that? I mean, what your bullet? Jack?
Speaker 3: We just got off the phone, all right.
Speaker 1: I might have lied, but I was doing it because I miss you.
Speaker 2: Jack. Didn't I tell you the man up? Did Jack?
Speaker 1: You've got a problem, young man.
Speaker 2: I want your address. I want your address because are coming through your door.
Speaker 1: I miss you.
Speaker 2: I miss you too.
Speaker 3: What is going on here?
Speaker 1: Smell of your hair, the taste of your fingers.
Speaker 2: I mean, what you know, freak? You need kerry young man.
Speaker 1: You are a love stopper.
Speaker 2: You could call me whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Daughter, you get away.
Speaker 4: From our Actually my name's my name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And you just got phone tap by your daughter.
Speaker 2: Phone tapping me.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, I need a new shirt.
Speaker 2: I sweated through this one. I love you too.
Speaker 1: I love you too. Sam, You shut up Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show