Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Microsoft wins approval for a sixty nine billion dollar acquisition of Activision Blizzard. This is something that we talked about for a while. I guess it's finally approved. What will this do for both companies. What will this do for the stock of Microsoft? And it's just a good play a lot of money. Sixty nine billion dollars Activision Blizzard. We're talking about Activision Blizzard.
Speaker 4: Activision Blizzard.
Speaker 5: If you have a gaming console, you have private perfect purchase one of their games called a Duty, probably being the biggest, one, biggest, one of the biggest ones in the.
Speaker 4: World the world of was it Minecraft they also are part of but I.
Speaker 5: Mean active actively is one of these companies that historically hasn't had a system, but they just have the games to put out.
Speaker 4: This merger makes sense.
Speaker 5: So the issue here was are they taking competition out of the space?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And so when you look at from the UN the EU, I'm sorry, and you look from the FTC. That was the investigation. It came back in Micropofre's favor, which is good. This is good news for the brand news. So one of the areas that the regulator's question was if Activision Games just being on Microsoft makes it a complete US giant and knocks out competitors such as Sony and other streaming platforms. They ruled that it doesn't, and actually one of the benefits that it does do is that it allows people who have purchased games from a streaming standpoint to now have the game in the cloud.
Speaker 4: So if I have Call.
Speaker 5: Of Duty, right and I come to your house and you don't have Call of Duty, we can't play it. But now if I come over it's in my cloud. I can now play on your system, which is like revolutionary in the gaming world, right because it rather than buying it because I'm over your house or I'm out the country and I have to I don't have my console, I have to buy the game again, it now becomes a cloud space. And does Microsoft have that infrastructure already in place. Absolutely, So that's that's a that's a plus for them in the business side. The only part of it that's interesting is that, yes, that's the European judgment, they still have to get past the FTC, the Federal Trade Commission here in the United States, they still have to answer the Sony and so this is a win from the European standpoint, but they still have some battles to face here in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, but I think this is a good sign that this will swing in their favor.
Speaker 6: And normally when people are worried about monopolies being formed. Usually it is the consumer that is raising an issue about the monopolies or they're not receiving like fair enough treatment. But as far as what it does for the value of Microsoft, it makes them even bigger.
Speaker 2: If we look over the.
Speaker 6: Last six months, they have returned twenty seven point seven six percent. Over the last five years two hundred and seventeen percent all time's three hundred and nine thousand percent return. This is definitely over the next few years pushing to that four hundred dollars mark profit margins and Microsoft are already great, there is that thirty six percent, which is amazing for trillion dollar company, and it gives them more market share in the space that is needed. Like if you look, most people may not love business right, but once you get hooked into those video games Call of Duty that have crashed Bandicoot, I think they have Tony one of Tony Hawk's games.
Speaker 2: People are on that platform for hours.
Speaker 6: So look at the kind of ads that you can even deploy there, and that mind share and time share that you have a user there.
Speaker 2: Amazing acquisition. If they get this pass.
Speaker 6: Through the United States would definitely push them eventually past four hundred bucks and it's probably the second greatest company publicly traded of all time.
Speaker 2: And I can.
Speaker 6: Argue if Barmber wouldn't have ran Microsoft for those ten years, there probably will be no trillion dollar market cap for Apple. That's probably I think from the time he ran it to the time he left, I think the stock was down seventy percent over a decade.
Speaker 2: Microsoft is on an incredible job.
Speaker 3: Gaming culture is bigger than ever. Yeah, that Call of Duty has been, you know, one of the top games, if not the top game forward decade. So yeah, the Xbox Microsoft's gaming to integrate that completely with one of the top games, I think it's beneficial for sure. I guess you know, the risk would be if another game comes out that becomes bigger than that next year.
Speaker 5: The other part of it is that and this is from a Sony standpoint, right if Activision is now a part of Microsoft, they've been emerged.
Speaker 4: That's worry was Hey, they'll make it exclusive for Xbox. Yeah, Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door. Before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on us because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under said Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return but if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: That's a huge concern, right because now you're losing now on millions of gamers that won't be able to play it on your console. From everything they said that they're not looking to do that, right because that loses money.
Speaker 4: You don't want to lose money, so you keep it open.
Speaker 5: But another thing that works in that favor when we talk about the European Commission that they've had judgments in the past, and every judgment that they've had, the United States when it had to have his judgment has kind.
Speaker 4: Of leaned in the same in the same favor.
Speaker 5: So that works for the deal getting done, which is great for Microsoft and great for gaming. Like I said, that's revolutionary, right if I don't have to repurchase the game because I'm not with my console, that's the game change. And now you're really using technology to your advantage. Like that cloud service piece is really really important, and that adds to the expansion of that vertical right, because now, how much is the cloud service going to cost you? If you can outstore all your games up there.
Speaker 6: A zor is going to grow as a result tremendously because we know kids are going to eat up a bunch of playing time and a bunch of space on there. Anyway, when we're looking at it, so they have I if I came to you and said, hey, Tesla is now going to run the office space, They're going to put the call of Duty in the car and they have a cloud service, everyone will be like, Tesla's going to a thousand. That iteration that I just created for you is Microsoft's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like that quiet.
Speaker 5: Even like now when we're sending like files to Google, it's like, all right, well you can pay ten nine for two hundred gigs of storage. Well you get enough people to pay nine ninety nine for two hundred gigs of storage. I mean one game is like seventy gigs of storage, yes, not to include the add ons that come with it, you know, I mean the downloadable content that you get on top of it, on top of saving inside of the game. So you can imagine where they have a package where it's like, yeah, we're saving there's going to be a terabyte of storage and that'll be the bare minimum. And now that becomes nineteen ninety nine. Just think about what that does to the vertical of a zoor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the enterprise value of Microsoft is currently a two point zero eight trillion. Revenue is at two hundred and seven billion, Like, this is just a monster of a And another great point to look at is if you look at institutional ownership, so that's pension funds, mutual funds, et cetera, seventy two percent ownership is there. This is almost a perfect company. It shows no signs of slowing down. I know sometimes the audience get tired of me talking about Apple and Microsoft and two inde's. But a trillion dollar company in the last three months is up fifteen percent to almost double the s and P of eight percent of the month, and over the last five years is up two hundred percent. Like that's an easy win while most things are down, and they continue to innovate and get better over time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of analysts that have.
Speaker 5: Raised the price on it for the end of the year to three twenty three, twenty five. So it's currently sitting at like three ten, which is optimistic. Right, you're telling an almost a fifteen dollars increase over the next six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we think it happened.
Speaker 6: I agree, I have it at fourteen by the middle of next year. Continued a hole for the long term. And it's crazy because earlier in the years that were to twenty four So hell of a return for one of the safest companies in the world, Like, especially in a recession. I know they keep delaying saying that we're in a recession. Right, we got to talk about your boy later, big t. He went on CNN and dominated by the way. But in a recession things tend to condense. And if they can get this one to go through. While they're making their iterations on aim, interested to see what kind of data they pull to your point where shot, Like what if another game comes out because Fortnite really is like the kid's version of Call of Duty. And I'm wondering what all that data in the cloud if they begin to build games and buy a developer to make games off the data that they're collecting in the cloud.
Speaker 2: Wants to have Activision under underneath their win.
Speaker 4: Nintendo just did that, which is crazy. Yep.
Speaker 5: They literally took the feedback and the data from.
Speaker 4: Zelda the what's it called the Breath of the Breath thing It's called. So they just released part two and.
Speaker 5: Again got a perfect ten out of ten rating. But all they did was they took the data and the feedback from the first game. They say, like, this is a ten out of ten, how can we improve? They implemented it to the new one.
Speaker 3: Well play my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop.
Speaker 5: Droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,