Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm still on the natural from how stupid I was this past weekend. I just got just take it over. How ignorant I was. I just hey, Downtown, did we do that thing? Did we do it?
Speaker 3: Shot Town? Yes? Sweet?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact? Call it is my uncle? Is his phone line open? Can I have some calls if I want to do that? Yeah, thank you caller. Listen, call seven. Listen if you thought I was just straight stupid, ignorant. If I put on a good enough show for you this past weekend in Chicago, Illinois, may give us a call.
Speaker 3: Eight seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Steve, and I just want somebody to help put some stamps on how stupid I am.
Speaker 3: That's all I want. I just I just need some stamps on my stupid. That's all. It's fun.
Speaker 2: Eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, stamp on stupid. That's all time asking for all right, stamp on my stupid. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say we should call in.
Speaker 4: Since we get it the most, we don't college, he said, right here, right now.
Speaker 3: It's more fun if we call in. I'm talking to Chicago. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Leave us semesters eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve put some stamp on Tommy stupid. Let me know how I did this past weekend in Chicago. Let's get down to the prank. It's a prank bens. Prank Bend is a big benney. You ain't understand, all right?
Speaker 3: All right? And I'm the I'm the you know, I'm the president of the prank company. All right. Let's see this right here is our uh got mobile baptism. Damn you go mobile baptism.
Speaker 2: Yes, we will, we will. Ain't no mean you worry. You ain't gotta come down to the church. We'll ride up to the out before you before you go to work. We'll we'll dip you out there in the driveway and get your get you going on back there to work. We got you straight, get dip right there in the back of.
Speaker 3: The truck baptism. You know what you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be in that church thinking you can reach everybody. You got to get out, You got to move round. Just people want to get dipped, you know, they want to get dipped.
Speaker 3: Play the prank cat dog aggressive.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach mister Wilson. It's how you doing? How you doing? My name is brother spring water man. Listen, we uh we we we got paid to actually come by and do some services to uh for for you by some friends of yours, and we wanted to actually call and see about scheduling and see what you had available.
Speaker 5: Uh some services. What y'all plan on cut some grass?
Speaker 6: But which I do? What kind of services you have?
Speaker 1: Actually, sir, You've got some friends that have actually spent a great amount of money on you. And what we do is we have a Baptismal on Wheels survey. And what we do is we go and we we baptized people at their home and and Baptism on Wheels has been a new company, but we've we've baptized over a thousand people. Now we have a a truck which actually has a baptismal pool on the back of it, and we actually come to your home and we will baptize you in your driveway and and make you hold again.
Speaker 5: So well, brother water Bruther again sorry Fringwater, bro Fringwater, what you want to come to my house and give me a baptism in my front yard?
Speaker 1: We want to baptize you right there in your drive where your friends are paid for the services and.
Speaker 5: My friend, what friend will pay for me to get baptized. I've been baptized already.
Speaker 1: Well from my understanding, sir, that every then that you you had some some bumps and bruises and and and they seemed to believe that you need to be Washington coming again.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's all good, that's all. That's all. It's all good. But I mean things are I mean things be that that it made man. I mean, I've been baptized, I go to church. You know, me and the Lord don't have no problems. I mean, we all have setbacks.
Speaker 6: But for you to pull up with your pool in front of my.
Speaker 5: House to say you finah baptized me that that doesn't make any says to me.
Speaker 1: I meane, sir, Sometimes when some people are not able to go to the House of the Lord and get baptized, you know, we're making a lot more convenient for you. But we can actually need no convenience.
Speaker 5: I don't need no convenience.
Speaker 6: What I need convenience? Fuck you asking me to come to my house on a Tuesday to baptize me in my driveway? Does that make any sense to you? Brother Water?
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, if you really sit back and think about it. Does that make any sense to you?
Speaker 1: The first of all, so that that's that's that's that's brother spring water. But what I'm trying to what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: Is holy water, spring water. It doesn't make no difference to me. You can't come to my neighborhood and baptize me in front of my house.
Speaker 1: Sir. This is this is what your friends are talking about that you don't.
Speaker 6: Give My prayers are telling you. Man, anybody which which one of my prayers don't recommend you to come to my house.
Speaker 1: I mean, my my do.
Speaker 6: Let's make that doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 1: To me, You understand, sir, I'm not I'm not at any liberty to tell you who actually is between.
Speaker 6: The liberty because of my house A baptize me, but you can't tell me who the hell go see you? But you're not what may come off? You don't even come on that that makes sense to you? God, Come on, that doesn't make any no way in the world. I'm going to allow you to come and bring your phone in front of my house and baptize me. Then I'm asking you ask and you you're supposed to be a pastor, you're supposed to be baptized. I'm asking you, Okay, what's a friend of mine is sending you there? You know, letting you know I need to be done. You say you got at liberty, Sir, sir, all, I want to know.
Speaker 1: Basically, I've already been paid. I'm coming schedule.
Speaker 6: Now baptizing me. I've am that timed.
Speaker 1: I'm going to baptize you on Tuesday in your driveway.
Speaker 6: May how can you was if you come to my house in front of my crib? Was you better bring the whole congregation? You understand, you better bring the deacons, the brothers, the sisters and everybody else. You said, lem gonna be back tide.
Speaker 1: This is a problem. This is what your friends are talking about. This is why you need to be baptized and cleansed again and washed in the blood of the lamp. This is what's wrong. You need to be cleansed. That's what's wrong with you, mister Wilton.
Speaker 6: What brob means now? What broble Jews calling me in the middle of my hook day telling me I need to be baptized in front of my house. If I need to be baptisted, don't get some only water. I'll go down to the church. I don't need you come in front of my house. Look at all unkist. We're an't afraid of some white sheep talking about to water bas ath me. They for mama und saying me from.
Speaker 1: My understanding, From my understanding, mister Wilton, you missed two Sundays already this month.
Speaker 6: Say so no, I can go anywhere and get the water. I don't need you coming here because you telling me I missed two Sundays. I'll miss this Sunday too. To the palma. Ain't coming off, sir.
Speaker 1: All I know is I've been paid to do a job. I will be there Tuesday morning at seven o'clock and we will baptize you before you go to work on Tues.
Speaker 6: Know you, I tell you what you currently seven o'clock in the morning. I swear on your lord, I'm gonna bust show you understand me you would not come to my house telling me you would a backtop. Now, I don't given who paid you. You understand I was trying your in the water matter. Stop now brings you your teachers and everybody else. We're gonna have a fool part here. Lest you understand, I'm doing that. I'm right under there.
Speaker 1: All of this anger and all of this this, these problems you have within you. We are going to purge your body and get it out your system.
Speaker 6: I want you to me. I tell you what. I tell you what brother the spring water is that? That's a brother in your ring.
Speaker 1: Water on it. You gotta get baptized on Thursday morning.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 6: Who pays you, who called you bring your I'm go I carry it to you. I'm gonna try you'all site.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I want to say to you when you're listening to.
Speaker 6: Got as matter of so, I'm busy. You ain't got to say to me. I gotta go. You understand you.
Speaker 1: Gonna make your wrong more may I want to say to you? Is you listening to me? What? Now? This is nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy Mason.
Speaker 5: Hello, man, let me tell y'all something, man, Let me tell you something boy.
Speaker 6: Y'all y'all was by to bring some man us to help me.
Speaker 5: I was about to act a fool on y'all because y'all want to show the slit my crib you understand me one time.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't got just better to do.
Speaker 5: In the city right here and just with people during their day.
Speaker 6: Man, I ain't never thought y'all could get me with this. And who the hell goes.
Speaker 5: Around some kinds of people?
Speaker 6: All that's like Will's on? Will y'all best tize people with a point on the back of your f one fifty will?
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you something. What is the baddest radio show in the land? Man?
Speaker 5: You know it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: More of this crazy ignorance show. A Steve Harvey Morning Show? Right after this?
Speaker 4: Do you ever notice your floors still look dirty even after you mop? Power Mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops, Swift for power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilets. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try the Swift for power Mop. Love it or your money back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Stream Harvey Morning Show.