Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes. Baby.
Speaker 2: You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know? She raised shot towns On speaking to the grown.
Speaker 2: A second, we're gonna laugh, coming and kicking and at the again we leave it with just a lift. You spirits think you want to revisit, so your first second listen, Jim, folks.
Speaker 3: So it's slipt, oh folks.
Speaker 1: That we dig it. Hey, no this, do what you do? No? Do what you do?
Speaker 4: Hey, no, do what I do? We Hey, hey, hey, welcome to laugh Alarne. I am your host, Flame Nroe and we are back, back, back, back and back. I'm glad you guys are joining us. I don't know what episode this is, but we are in season three of Laughing Learnt and I am very happy. Thank you Black Effect Network, thank you Ihar, thank you Will Pearson and Connall, and thank you Charlemagne the God. I appreciate you for three seasons. But I'm here with my wonderful producer, mister Aaron and my lovely lovely calls tonight, missus Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 1: Hi you tuts hi tuts. I sound like a frog, so I apologize.
Speaker 4: Oh so now you know what I sound like in the morning when you wake up next to us. Listen, Bobby, I am in a good mood. It has been a crazy week, but I'm gonna start off being positive. Monday we had a fantastic First of all, Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there or anybody who played the daddy position, because just because you got a penis don't mean you wasn't a father because somebody, these fathers were the penises forgot to do their job. So happy Father's Day too, all of you. All Monday was we had free voices. It was a great show. It was one of the best shows we've had. Thank you to the comics I had, who was Rick James, a Mexican guy from northern California, very funny, g G Not g Thing, g G King who was fantastically funny, and shann and we had a great time. My co host Memphis Will So every Monday, this Monday, we are having a Proud for Pride show. So we got some gay comics, a couple straight comics. Fantasia Lamore is gonna do a drag number, they say, I'm gonna do one. But if this edible hit, I'm me and Joe Biden gonna fall down and lay down. So come out with us Monday nights because we're gonna show our proud, our pride, and I want comics that are you know whatether they alternative comics or gay or queer or LGBT to come out to see what the comedy show is ran like, because it's not like what you think. It's not a gay comedy show. It is a comedy show. You actually have to be a comedian to be on this show, So come and see. Because I know some of y'all got one liners and you think that makes you a comic. It doesn't. Yes, it does. It makes you a comic, but not a comedian. There's a difference. Makes hang out with us, it does. Come hang out with us. Bring your rainbows, bring your unicorns, bring your daph onils. I don't care. We're gonna be I'm gonna talk plenty of it and look beautiful while doing it. So yeah, but Wednesday night, I did it you, Bobby, at for the Elliott Brothers Entertainment. I had a great time. And I'm very uncomfortable wearing pants on stage, but I wanted to wear pants. I wore pants, and of course I can see the pictures on it's adorable. I look kind of cute, y'all. Ooh my booty, But that booty don't shit the same. I used to have a young woman's booty. Ooh that booty. It looked like I had a long dance day, a long day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it looked absolutely adorable. You know, it spets you a lot. Your booty areak, it.
Speaker 4: Has it has damn show been through a whole lot. But yeah, thank you guys for joining us here. We're gonna get into it. We're gonna get into the meat of laughing learn, Laugh and Learn is a show about political hodge page and some real life stuff. So I'm telling you right now, this show is not for the week or the faint, or your feelings get hurt easily. And I'm feeling right quite something kind of way right now, so you might get all of me. Why not take all of me? Bobby? Where were you going? You take the lead. I'm gonna let you be today, y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of gay pride, George Santos, it was reported that his father and his aunt are guaranteeing his five hundred thousand dollars bond for of course, he pled not guilty to fraud money, wandering theft of public funds. Can you imagine have that kind of money?
Speaker 4: Well, are they his real parents or is that his real auntie? It's real pun because you know, you can't believe nothing jailed George Santos is. But is his name even George Santos?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know. It's probably gonna Hermi Leskowitz, but I believe. So that's what they're reporting.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, whatever happens, and listen, y'all, he lied his way into the seat. He is under a Republican ticket. There are no Republican allies in LGBT. It just don't go together. It just does not go together. And with George Santos, what it is is you know, like I said, I think we I said this last week about the American dream has shifted. But y'all, the world America is showing the rest of the world something different. So if you if he's not going to get any reprimand or any charges or any any backlash for the it's not even a hidden lie, it's an exposed lie.
Speaker 3: And he is still constantly sitting on the exactly and he's sitting on the seat. What is that saying to people? Y'all keeping no more immigrants over here, but you're giving them a clear message that you can come here and be anything that you want to be if you got the right paperwork or you know the right person to put up a hook, cook up a resume, and you can keep a poker face and get through it.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous, No.
Speaker 1: It is. But that's I mean, we'll see where he goes. Somebody else that we might want to mention. Uh, someone who's actually taking his pleading guilty and taking a plea is Hunter Biden. He reached the play for two misdemeanor tax evasions. He didn't pay them timely. They've been paid since twenty twenty. He had one hundred thousand for twenty seventeen and one hundred thy for twenty eighteen, and then a felony a felony gun charge. She had a cult, some sort of cult Cobra and he on the this is why we need gun control everybody. He not liars though, on it is. He filled out the form, the application, and he one of the questions was are you an addict, current addict? Blah blah blah blah blah, a felon and all these questions. And he did know at the time he was an addict, so he was making very bad decisions. Unfortunately with this one, I would like to hear I know that the White House is being kind of silent on it, but I would like to hear them drive the narrative instead of letting the Republicans drive the narrative. This to me show in my opinion, the d o J is impartial, because not only are they getting the Republicans, they're also getting It's the first time in history that a sitting president had a child that what that was up on charges.
Speaker 4: It's also the first time that we had an ex president being brought up on felony chargers. So I'm gonna tell you that the world has definitely changed. Let me tell you something I'm not given by a hunter by in the past, and I'm gonna give it. I'm not gonna get on Joe's ass. Isn't that Isn't that the privilege of being a national representative, son, a president kid, you have more privileges than the rest of the week. I think it's fair, absolutely not absolutely not. But it's just not like he's just a regular worker. You know, he's the fucking president of the United States. He has some strings that he can pull. He had that's like a police officer. If a police officer's kid get pulled over for a traffic ticket or something, the police officer can fix it. It's just being fixed on the higher level. It's not even like we're not used to it.
Speaker 1: And you know, by by pleading guilty to the felony charge, not that he ever had any intention, especially as he's a recovering addict. He can never run for office, so you know, he's he's taking his his punishment, if you want to consider it a punishment. You know, many of the talking heads have said that if this was anybody else, they wouldn't even that's all would have been done and kind of under the table. Nobody goes to jail for these charges.
Speaker 4: Of course, it is the timing of it because yeah, problem, yeah, Trump has his files, you know, so they got to make it look fair on both of courts. But like you said, Hunter admitted his guilt. He got a slap on the wrists. What's the difference with Hunter than it was with the women who paid for their kids to go to college and they did thirty days in the art museum. So you know what I'm saying. This country is this country. This country is this country.
Speaker 1: Oh it absolutely And look at Jared Kushner and Ivanka. They got that Saudi money, they got those patents, They've gotten plenty because their father was their father was a president. I mean, yeah, Hunter made some bad decisions during that time that he was He was an addict, pushing people and whatnot, you know, like like setting things up, but he admitted it. He can clean with everything in twenty eighteen to twenty twenty. So we knew about this for the past three years. It's just come to fruition finally.
Speaker 4: So we'll think about Can we talk about how handsome Hunter? He is though, very.
Speaker 1: Handsome, but like his daddy, he does not have great hair. I'm like, with all that money, you think he gets some plugs.
Speaker 4: I think he's a very handsome. Look I thought he was more blue eyes. I thought he was more handsome when he was a cracky ooh is that horrible?
Speaker 1: Exactly really good look and just before he became the crackhead, just as his divorce was going through, he was really good looking. And then he well, you know, drugs will do this to anyone. I'm sure it's half of the reason for the hair, know to hair wash, but I thought I thought that was interesting. We'll see how that kind of unfolds speaking about this, Okaha.
Speaker 4: I know my listeners think that I go soft on Biden. I'm not going soft on Biden. I just want y'all have to go. I want y'all not to go so hard on Biden. See, y'all want to go and to me, this company, this country right now is cheerleading uh, bad decisions. This company is cheerleading criminals and crooks and and and people who you know are going to cause detriment to the country. Y'all. Y'all, y'all celebrating that this man is getting more popular and it's charged there to write with crimes that he receive, and he keeps getting caught on tape admitting that he admitted his damn self in an interview because he won't shut up. He is showing you all and telling you all, y'all still Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden.
Speaker 1: It's now. I think the one thing that we can anybody could say about President Biden is he's an empathetic, kind, compassionate, very big fail man. And what I'm hearing a lot of their Republican pundon state that he should be cutting the sun off, he shouldn't be speaking to him. He's not making terrific decisions. He just had him to a state dinner while all this was going on. I think I would have said to him. Maybe he didn't want to say to his kid not to go, but he should have, you know. And Hunter should have known at fifty something that he should have stayed home from that while all this is going on. Because you don't want to affect him. That's his presidency, you know, going forward, it's not this one. I want him elected again if he's our only choice.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, he's a president's kid, you know, so always have these kids want the line like they want, they get whatever shan they can get with, they get it on their own. So that part I get. But I'm with you, Bobby, don't. I thought it was a bad look. I thought he shouldn't have been there, and I thought Joe Biden, President Joe Biden should have made that executive decision say look at him, I love you, but don't fuck my shit up, but don't fuck up my ship. So you stay at home on this one. And yeah, you know, you could talk to your kid like that, and I.
Speaker 1: Think he should have. I mean, there was something within the Press court today where they were asking asking about, you know, some of these questions on some of the cases and information coming forward, and instead of saying, oh, I know what one of it was, is that there was a text that he that Hunter was supposedly allegedly was texting to his contact in China over a job, and he said, my father and I are sitting here and we want to know why the contract. Well, they could have should have come out and just crisply said, no, President Biden was not there. He has no idea, he has no business dealings with this son, he has no idea about that, and I'm sure the Hunter would have owned it. Instead. By the White House being quiet, in my opinion, they're letting the Republicans take the narrative and make up the story.
Speaker 4: I think they don't want to argue about it because the President and the first Lady, they did put out a statement, but their statement said that they would know they would have nothing else to say about the situations. And then Joe went to a dinner and he said that that was his son and he will always love his son. And I appreciate you standing by your kid, and wooh wooh, But Joe, you got a country to run. You got a country to run right now. Your son gonna still be your son, but you got a country, and we are standing for you and with you, and we want you to get back at office because we think that these next four years you will make better change for this country. So I'm gonna need you to think long term and put your son on the back burner because if he's gonna keep sucking up, Yeah, you his daddy, but you are president. You're gonna always be his daddy, but you might not be our president for the next four years. So get your together. I'm talking to you president by you, I'm voting for your ass too, but I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: I have no I agree with you. I think you some of this, like in the Obama administration too. You know, we go high when they go low. And I understand that keep your mouth shut and let things pass. But sometimes the American people need to hear from you. They need to hear No, this is not it. Yes, that's all my son. He's dealing with it. He's going to take the responsibility for it. I would never, you know, put pressure on somebody to pay my son for his work. It just doesn't make any sense. But anyway it's.
Speaker 4: Going to play out, We're gonna see it. But I'm with you with the George Santos, I'm hoping. I'm glad that his parents or whoever gonna get him out of jail. I need him removed out of that seat. I need him out on that seat. That's as big as me telling aloud. Then I'm a woman running around here telling me. I'm a Woman's get a dance out that seat.
Speaker 1: No, I absolutely agree.
Speaker 4: Where we going, Bobby Clifford, Where we going?
Speaker 1: So the next thing is more just a bit of an inform for people. I'm not sure if they read about it, but it's about the Capitol Police that California man Dan Rodriguez who drove a stun gun into the very handsome Michael Fanon Capitol police officer was sentenced to twelve years and seven months in prison for that, and the whole time he was yelling Trump won, Trump won, and kept stabbing him on the next awful.
Speaker 4: Well, let me just say about let me go back, let me go back a little bit. The sidebar to that Michael Forhanan Bobby he is. He looks like an eighties poorn star. Oh my, oh my god, he's so handsome. He is a handsome man. And I had that happened. But when I used to watch when all that unfolded and he was doing interviews with Chris Pormo and so many other I've watched his body language. He was traumatized by what happened, you know, whether they were saying that that was a that was a tourist attraction and all that, he was literally traumatized by what he's seen and what he had went through. And I'm telling y'all right now, I'm glad they serving those people. I'm glad they give it a ask this time, even though y'all know that if the other one get in, he say he parton everybody, including himself.
Speaker 1: That's so speaking of which that that was the next I mean, not only does he continue, And this is why we need to drive the narrative. I mean, I love President Biden, but he's going to come out with more chrispy. He has to talk about the things he's doing. The infrastructure is putting in place, he is creating. Factory construction is scaring right now. It is huge. And he's going to fill those factories with jobs and he's going to make sure that the jobs have great benefits and great benefits school wise and et cetera, et cetera. So I think we need to be talking about that. The one thing that Trump is is he monopolizes the new cycle, talks about himself and one of the things that there that he is alluding to is that if he gets in, he's going to self pardon himself.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, which I think And if that is not and if that is not a law or rulee, he will make it one. He will. He will, Yeah, He'll do something him and the gops we create one. It is out, you know. And today they were they were still negotiating on the Row versus Way, trying to overturn it. In so many abortion bands, you know some Florida is six weeks. I think Mike Pince is pushing fifteen weeks in some states, and they say most women don't find out they're pregnant intil it's seven eight weeks. So what is six weeks going to do? Ain't nobody run and get no pregnancy tests every two three days. That's ridiculous. Listen this, that is allow that we really have to fight for because telling the woman what she can do with her own body when she can't get pregnant by herself, a man has to get her pregnant. So it's out of control. By good God.
Speaker 1: Well it is, because once they start with that, what will it be? I remember when we were kids, they would go into the special needs, the places, the homes they would have for them, and they would sterilize and they would I mean, it'll just it will be a trickle down, it will just keep coming.
Speaker 4: I got my two stats, so I ain't having a little lady. I get my look, I'm a really big yall love. I got my two stat and I got a beseig. Oh honey, I'm helping. Oh I'm protecting.
Speaker 1: That's too much. That's what we have to do. We have to. We absolutely have to go and we have to stand up for that because they're not. Every religion believes that life starts at the first breath, you know, I mean starts at conception. They believe it starts the first press. So we can't put our thoughts on somebody else. So we got to do We're going to do something absolutely about that.
Speaker 4: Well, while we're talking about life, where are we going next? Are we going to life? Are we going to death?
Speaker 1: We could go. Oh, just one last little thing I want to add in there is I don't know if anyone paid attention to Adam Schiff being censured this week, which is like having your hands slapped because he was involved in the first impeachment of Trump. So we had to stand up with McCarthy and the Republicans all got to say, what a piece of shitty ones.
Speaker 4: And now a piece of calling another man a piece of because that McCarthy is a pos baby.
Speaker 1: He absolutely is. But what what this does is by censuring him, now that we a probe and an investigation into shift. So it is it's all politically, it's absolutely ridiculous. There's something else that we might want to talk to talk about is that. I don't know. If you read the Greek folk disaster, there were a bunch of Pakistani, uh Assyrian and there was another country and I'm blanking on it, that were coming over Egypt, that were coming over to Greece to do migrant work.
Speaker 4: And there was the boat. The boat was completely saturated with people. Oh my god, they was standing the room only and it kept us. I saw that Bobby again.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure you know I was joking, right. Everybody went to one side to look at the porpoises. But what happens is people don't realize if there was something on one side when you've got a boat for two hundred people and you've got five hundred on board and there is something interesting on port instead of the starboard, and everybody they moved to look at it and it just flipped it. So but that's it's absolutely horrible. I can't even imagine. They still don't they only found any two bodies. They don't even have the rest.
Speaker 4: Well, lots of lots of tragic stories with the sea this week starting that left. You know, since we're gonna do it, because this has been a story that has been on the news for since Sunday, five people unfortunately perished in an expedition going to research the Titanic, and I think they paid two hundred They were along with the owner of the company. They paid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars apiece for this expedition. A father and son and a couple of including the owner. The owner was on there too, so they all perished. I think they said that the.
Speaker 1: Submarine imploded, yes, about an hour as they were descending, So we were thinking, right, we're all looking for them to be at the bottom and they only have so many hours. It happened right up front John Father's Day. And that noise that they were hearing, they're not quite short because there are a lot of noises that sound like banging that are under the ocean. It could even be the Titanic, you know it, things hitting so that could be made, could have been making the noise. It is a loss of life. I have fixed failings on this flame. I feel these people signed this document that was enormous. The first four pages talked about nothing but death, you know, what could happen to them in the risk and whatnot, and they signed it. I feel badly for the kid what I hear. He was terrified but went along because it was Father's Day for the dad. But the millions and millions of dollars that were just spent searching for them, I don't know. If I feel like that billionaire should be covering some of that hiss a stake.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And he was Pakistani, he wasn't even Canadian or American.
Speaker 4: But life is life life, But they're risky.
Speaker 1: They're taking this risky. The people who sleep on those pods hanging off a mountain, you know, and all of a sudden they fall because they had to pay in the middle of that night and thought they were at home. You know, it should should we have to send out all the forest agents? Is that is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Well, let me let me be fair, because there's an eccentric rich there's an eccentric rich rich uh that they want to do that I may never know because I've never been eccentricly eccentricly rich. I mean, so me jumping off a plane would have been like exhilarating, But they have to do it. Seems like they challenge life and hear me and hear me clearly, I am not giving them a pass. I feel bad for all the lives, But your billion dollars ain't gonna do you no good at two thousand feet up under the sea and a damn counsel that you couldn't get out. Kobe Bryant was another person who was in that helicopter who was worth more than five hundred million dollars with his kid. Your money don't save you when you in those situations. I'm not saying that we don't all get on a plane or train. It can happen anywhere. But I'm like you, Bobby, if I'm looking at four pages of it's ninety percent that I could die, why in the hell am I gonna change? Dingy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ding ding ding you would think. So it's just the risk taker. Now, I would feel differently flamed if these guys were going down because they actually were doing some sort of study. You know, there's something that's eating the Titanic, and if that bacteria could be made into some sort of drug or vaccine or that's different. This was pleasure as much as they're saying they were adventurers. This was pleasure seeking. So are we responsible for some of our behavior? I don't know. I'm feeling a certain way.
Speaker 4: I could have got a whole lot more pleasure with a whole lot less than two hundred and fifty. I had to go up under the sea. I would have been in the fish, but I wouldn't have been in the sea.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And I wonder if the father and son got a chew for one, which is probably I mean.
Speaker 4: And and hear this, and hear this from a dad and a trans woman, whatever y'all want to call me, but to see your kid because our job as parents, and this is for women to you know, our job as parents is to protect our kid. And to think that I signed my kid up and put my kid in a situation to see my kid die, Oh my god, I would have died long before the thing because I would have felt like, we're gonna die, and it's my fault that my kid died because I paid to put my kid in this exactly.
Speaker 1: And he was terrified to know that your son was terrified and was like according to his the man's sister was on Cuomo tonight and he was like begging. He didn't want to go. But then I.
Speaker 4: Wonder, does guilt go to the grave with you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because think about it, look at some of those coffins, some of those faces are twisted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he has to that has to be guilty in his soul because he felt guilty that he put it in that situation. Uh, it was, It was so true, But it wasn't. The wasn't the submarine called the titan or the Titanic was?
Speaker 1: Yes, the titan I believe it was the titan It was an ocean something via ocean's gate vehicle, but I believe it was it was the titan Y.
Speaker 4: You ain't learning nothing else, pree, spare attention the Titanic, the titan I don't want ship with Titan on it. I don't. I just know the iceberg was enough. I don't want nothing with tighten on it. It'sary.
Speaker 1: And in both instances, both instances, they the captains of both vessels were warned there was stuff that they should have been paying attention to the Titanic. Remember, the ship's captain was told not to go do north whatever. I don't know what it is, was what he was told because there was like a cavity, a whole corridor of these icebergs, and he decided it was going to go faster to hit them. To plow through it, and this guy was told they're saying he was told something about the vehicle, and he decided to still go down and submerge.
Speaker 4: No, he had an employ a former employee, blew the whistle on the company and said that the equipment was falty, it was not up to par. The machine was only supposed to go down twelve hundred feet or four thousand feet and not twelve thousand feet. And then they fired him and he sued them and they settled out of court. But then they had a thirty dollars controller that my son plays on his video games. Imagine this machine with all of these important people and just people period, because everybody's life is important to it.
Speaker 1: Just it. Oh yeah, the middy night went in and I saw a pac Man controller. I would have been like, no, thank you. You can keep the twoth empty, but I'm not getting in there.
Speaker 4: So you yourself and say what is missing in this billionaire's life that you would take such a risky adventure, Because apparently there was a void. The money was not enough, the love was not enough. The big house and all the business, it was not enough. What BOYD was missing that you would take such a risk, especially with your own child. That is to me, him, He the one who I'm looking at sideways. The other I may get. Okay, it's an adventure, but I would have researched and make sure. The first four pages said, but you might die. Yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna stay my fat ass up here. He's to McDonald's. I might die from that too, but it'll be on the ground.
Speaker 1: And I have a chance to make it to the hospital. All we can hope for these poor souls is that it was instantaneous that the implosion happened, and nobody was even aware of what happened. Yeah, that's what I'm hanging on too, That's what I hope because.
Speaker 4: It because the way the news, the way the news was sending it up by me, I was so worried about them freezing to death, or or the pressure yeah, or the pressure exploding when they slow or the air running out and they slowly choking, ass bugging out and shit, because y'all don't understand when the it goes your ass bug out and oh it goes left, it goes crazy. But luckily, like you said, hopefully like uh that that that's what really happened. Because you know, there's sugar clature ship to us. But I hope that's how it really happened, that it was instant changing and they didn't even know it was coming.
Speaker 1: I do too. I just I think should risky behavior or these invention seekers should you know, I don't know, should they be responsible? I don't. Yeah, It's it's like when someone says I'm going to climb at wrist and there are signs everywhere, you know, there's a frost, the avalanches, and then we got to go out and get these people after they were told, and some people decide that they're told and they sneak back in and we still have to go save them. I mean, I want to save them, but I think they should be slapped on the hand or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was such a tragic situation, but I hope that it is a wake up call. And I know Hollywood already ready the writer's the own strike for Hollywood needed something new, So you know, this will be a movie back the sill.
Speaker 1: But let me just let y'all know, absolutely absolutely. And one of the last things I wanted to mention was something that I saw. I thought it was fascinating that it was the police chief John Majoy in Cleveland. He has sounded the alarm on twenty seven children between the ages of twelve and seventeen that have gone missing in the Cleveland area over a two week period. He says that there are more kids this year going aside. They haven't found them. He's not sure if they're going into some sort of trafficking which terrifies them, if they're involved in some sort of gang activity or drugs, but he'd like to be able to locate the kids. And has anybody seen anything. Why the media isn't picking that up. They're picking up the Trump crap, but they're not picking up these kids.
Speaker 4: Because these kids, it must be of black and brown.
Speaker 1: Descent, they believe it or not. They showed a few of them. It is a right across the board. It's a smattering of everything.
Speaker 4: You know, While Bobby, what scares me the most is, like you remember the story about the man who kidnapped the women in Ohio and had them right in the same neighborhood for ten years. Some of those kids are probably in their same neighborhoods, in a basement or in an attic. They need to have the swat teams come in because they have those those like those heat yeah, yeah, yes, and they can tell they need to go through those neighborhoods and see who has bodies in their homes. They could fix this if it was important to them.
Speaker 1: Well it is. But here's the other thing. You'll have people because there'll be people who will be doing you know, ill gotten games, right, They're not gonna want you looking at their basements with heat because they could have the growing pot. I don't know if you can do that in Cleveland. You know, you'll have things where they'd be higher heat sensors. So I don't know. But if everybody was really concerned, we used to be collective, we would do what was best. But you know, twenty thirty years ago, now everybody's about being me, me, And that's unfortunately one of the things the last administration kind of drove into people that you can be that way. You're here for the greed. Good for me, I could care less. Come by, come in the house if you want to, and see if the kids are here, you know, and sort of move in. But that it is terrifying. Where are these kids going.
Speaker 4: They're either being sex traffic or they're being Yeah, they're being taken into somebody's home and being abused, and you know, like that man did that for ten years right up under their noses. They don't they don't have to give on personal The people who are doing illegal shit might just have to give busted. I'm sorry to say that, because they look at for bodies, they're not looking for guns. You're not looking for Jordans. They need to make the people. They need to let the people stand waivers to say, yeah, you can go through you can due to heat pench in my house, but any other thing that you can outside, I'm exonerated from that because we that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree that.
Speaker 4: It's just it's a scary time, body that we're living in. I got a birthday. Come it's Kansas season. I got a birthday coming up ya seventh. In a minute, I'm gonna be thirty nine. Don't say a word. Just roll with it. Just roll with it.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight, you're thirty thirty nine.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be thirty nine for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I know that there's a five in your in your in your year of birth, so that makes you an a It could be you know, it's eighty five.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm thirty nine. I'm thirty nine point fat. Okay, So I'm thirty nine point fat Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: That's exciting, Bobby. I'm excited to get to turn into an elder person. But I'm also mortifiedly afraid with the way that I see what the world is going. The writings are on the wall, and I'm thinking in thirty years, I don't I don't even know what the world would look like. I don't even know with AI coming and with the Gops not caring about people, because I feel like a lot of the deal these Republicans just don't care about people, not all of them. Because it is some great Republicans.
Speaker 1: Oh there's some wonderful there's that. There's that right fire right group like that.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just getting all the traction right now. Is the lunaty.
Speaker 1: Well we were just talking about this. It's people love, especially in this pop culture. People want the wow, they want the shock. Remember when oh my god, I'm blanking on his name, the shock jock in New York. It because with an H. Howard Stern, he was he was crazy pop when he used to do the real shock jock stuff. I think he got married and turned to leave a new leaf. I don't think he does it as much.
Speaker 4: He turned into a Mormon. Their wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, used to have the little people on and he'd be they be sailing through the air and he'd have special needs to Oh. He was a whack All people were.
Speaker 4: Highly offensive, but it was great entertainment. He was high and I was doing that shit now baby, the cancel culture of faces would melt off because you know, times have changed. People were supposed to get stronger, but we got weaker. I'm sorry, the constitution, the DNA. We have gotten weaker as a nation, and I hate that because we're supposed to be the strongest and the greatest nation on the planet. But right now we look at buffoonery because we are allowing someone who is caught there to write that rando country and random country their way. I ain't gonna say bad or good, but their way. And y'all have jumped on the bandwagon with all of his foolish antics, with all of his illegal works, with all of his stuff that he has done of y'all face, the insults, everything that y'all claimed we against but at least y'all celebrating it with this man, and it is out of control. So I don't know which way we're headed in thirty years. I don't even know if I want to be here to city. I said, I want to live it be ninety nine. I won't be ninety in thirty years. Maybe thirty one years.
Speaker 1: Well, my grandpa was ninety nine. No, it's funny that you just mentioned cancel culture, because it's so funny. If we were talking about an LGBT or the special needs or women's needs, you'll be canceled. But this buffoon can can again use bombastic language and bullying and they love it and set him getting canceled. They celebrate them, and so that does speak volumes. We've got to get a hold of it. We've got to raise stronger kids too. We've got to have our kids want to go out and work and not sit and do squat.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the social media idea that they made it readily available to These kids are making more money at nineteen and twenty that we made our whole entire life. They will make it money. They'll make that our whole life savings. In a month with only plans and things on the tiktoks and all of that. But you know that it's still because it's instant gratification, easy come, easy go. It's truly still working. Easy become, easygo still works. It's still a true adage because if you get it too fast, it goes too fast. If you work for it over time, you care about it more, you cultivate it, it means more to you. So you know, they may never learn that because with TikTok and all these other little instant things, they just make money. Crazy, Bobby, they YouTube. They getting checked forty fifty thousands a month. You know, it's just banana.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, maybe I get to do YouTube. What do they do?
Speaker 4: They'rel right, yeah, Look, I mean for a couple of years, I ain't getting no checks like that. When we was started off in the kitchen, my text for three thousand a month, they'd be like two hundred hours. It's all devil go on YouTube. It's too many people. It's just too many people. It's it's a commonplace. But I'm glad that we have a platform, Bobby, to talk grown up talk adult talk to me, because there are people who think like us, who speak like us, who look like us, who act like us, and who want what we want. We want fairness across the board for all Americans. Period.
Speaker 1: That's it. You just said it all just to I like the two party system. I like that there's somebody we're checking them, they're checking it's important. And I like Republicans. I don't like this this right wing group that is just nuts.
Speaker 4: And I get what the country wants. Some people wanted the Independent Party, we want a third party. I get it, I understand it, but right now it's just not the time because it's not doing anything with breaking up the votes whether you're going for the Republican or the Democrat, because those are the two major parties.
Speaker 1: I agree with this particular this particular election on that. I like the Independent because they're not being led by one. But what I don't like about the two party system is that right now is that we've talked about this before in the tip O'Neil Ted Kennedy. You know, John McCain, Joe Biden days when he was a senator, they would all roll up their sleeves, work all night until there was a fair compromise between both sides. And then they would go out. They'd battle on the on the floor and then go out and do dinner at night. They were grown ups. They understood what it took. They served the people. These people aren't. There's again. We're back to selfish, self centered, self self effacing. No, so we gotta we gotta figure it out. So we're hoping that changes. If we can get some sort of shift there and hold them responsible, then I think we'll be okay.
Speaker 4: If we can get a liar at the Senate seat the next week, we can have this. We can have to take back the Senate, and that'll give us a little more because I think that the Republicans are losing their confidence because they are all so such selties. Because I missed, I missed the bulldog of Democrats. I missed. I'm sorry, said the reprobament. I missed the bulldog of Democrats, which is my baby Nancy Pelosi, because y'all couldn't fuck with I love me some Nancy Pelosi, but.
Speaker 1: They watch on the lineup. That's right.
Speaker 4: They terrorized that woman's husband and she couldn't see another way. But I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: All right now, y'all better stop. Y'all bet y'all better to my Democratic Party, y'all better get your ass out the vote, because I'm telling you now, they plan to win and they plan for keeps.
Speaker 1: Well what they do, they did you well. We might not like the message, but it's a consistent message, and they put it up there. Again. I go back to Biden. President Biden, you're doing some great stuff. Brag on it, get it out there, be specific about what you want to do, answer the questions, get the people you know more.
Speaker 4: So, Bobby, let me be fair. He does want to brag about it, but he don't be remembered that he did it.
Speaker 1: Flash cards up for him then. But he's doing a good job. He goes to work every day, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Well, season, he's he's the one. He's a very seasoned politician, so that's something that he has. And he has played many positions in the political party, many positions from vice president to a senator to so many different positions. So he definitely has the capacity and the experience. Y'all worried about his sharpness or his agila. He has also did what y'all allow Ronald Reagan to do? Go ops, y'all allow Ronald Reagan who did not know who the hell he was for the last three years of his presidency or probably four or five years of his life, to let other people run the country. His wife and his party. Joe Biden has a doctor, Jill Biden. Let me say that one more time for y'all who don't not know. She's not just a first lady. She is an educator. Doctor Jill Biden is always in his ear. And there is no greater talk between a couple than pillow talk, trust and believe. If she wants to build passed, she gonna show building. She gonna show Joe that old cat and gonna get it moved. I promising hill talk is the greatest talk you could ever get. So even if he does slip off the cracker, his cheese slides off the crack, he has Kamala Harris as a vice president and a great cabinet that he implements. He did he surrounded himself with greatness so that if he does not have the mental status, the other great people will run this country. Y'all. Let y'all let ring and slip back and do that. And that's why we got the arms war. That's why crack cocaine just ran rapid. That's why age was never a virus, was never addressed because it was not important to them. Biden makes it important. Yes, Biden has made mistakes, he has, we all have, but he can make them more. But I'm gonna give him the opportunity to make the more because I'm both boys. As you do what you want to do. But I'm vothe for I ain't telling you about me. I'm talking to the listeners.
Speaker 1: You go, No, I agree, I agree, I mean I wish he had somebody. So all they mentioned is the age. He mentions the age. He can't help that. So, but they're not bringing us any other you know, the Democratic Party isn't isn't bringing forth any other good, viable candidates. So I'll stick with what I know.
Speaker 4: The place his age. Say about Eisenhower that broke down as because that was the real champ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hysterical, that's hysterical.
Speaker 4: Yes, I said, Isa how well? I told y'all had one baby and Teddy Roosevelt had the old school wheelchair. It looked like a repliner on wheels. Oh my Goddy, of the old school wheelchair.
Speaker 1: He did, he did. God bless and he did the job.
Speaker 4: And he did his fucking job as the president of the United States. It was no question about his ability because he was and he never considered himself disable. He was in a wheelchair. But he did the fucking job. Y'all allwed the man who was no agility with know All he did was play golf when he promised that he would not play golf behind the Obama administration, and he played golf every other day at his own establishment on the country's expense. What more do you he have to show you all? Y'all paid for his fat ass to play golf. And when he got a chance to invite the NFL players to the White House, he fared them McDonald's on the country's tax dollars. The disrespect, well.
Speaker 1: The fact that he didn't even it's read the wrong donald's. These people, their bodies are their temples. They don't want McDonald's. They want a steak. Give them a stake.
Speaker 4: You said, read the wrong. He wouldn't read the documents. I don't. That's why I don't understand why he took them. You wouldn't read your damn daily briefings while you take them documents, You ain't gonna talk something. He had to go through them. He had to read through everything is public knowledge that they are. Your own administration said that you would not read the daily briefing, So why the hell we think you will read all the boxes of document? Okay, I need y'all have to pay attention to us really happening because they ed was just in kick the and I'm ready to go down.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he has dyslexia or something. And I'm not being fresh and being serious because he would never show a weakness. Do you know what I mean? Because I wonder nobody doesn't read them. You know, Biden goes home and pours over them, and so to President Obama. At night they had friendly time, but then they would spend two hours before bed making sure they were prepped for the next morning. And as President Obama said, half of the information would be completely different than the six or eight hours that he slept, but at least he had the old information to build on. So yeah, yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is where we are as a country, this is where we are in nation. His trial is set for August the fourteenth. Let's see if that happens. On that date. Now, remember he put that judge in position. He also put that prosecuted in position. While we were having movements. They were making very big chess moves. So remember that, child, So don't get in your feelings something. Oh, they didn't do nothing. We were fighting and being distracted over some of the most ridiculous things happening in America, the most tiniest things. Even though even with the mans shootings too, those two, those were distracting. But while we were looking at that, they was doing something behind our back. Realist, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How much that alien canon is going to help him because she already was overturned the last time. Now all eyes are on her. If she goes and gives him some sort of leeway, she's only the first step. You know, she's only looking at the first step. He still has a minute million steps after they can overturn her. You know right away people aren't going to take her very seriously.
Speaker 4: Flame Well, well, it depends on which what's most important to her. If it's more important for her to keep her job as a lawyer or judge, or if she thinks that he's going to win. Because even if they took that from her and he won, and she didn't go against him. He would find her in another position, because that's what he does. He makes promises and he gets it in. But then as soon as he gives you the promise, then after he gets rid of you, you're dumb as a rock. And oh he went after his whole cabin. Honey, he just destroyed everybody. He's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They are people are still faithful. Like even I was listening over this past week, you know, any of the political shows would have some of the other candidates on it. Of course, the one that's really going hard on him is Chris Christi. He's about the only one that's actually holding his speech to the fire. But that run see it is and that is it vivid Rashwami and Nikki Ley also that all said they parted him.
Speaker 4: That's because they don't want to. They don't want the Republican His Republican base is strong and they don't want them people to turn on them. That's all that is. But because they said it publicly, they would have to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh well absolutely are they be? But I'm like, really, you're going against them. You're hoping he doesn't get it and you get it, and you're telling everybody that you're gonna I don't know. I just I don't get it. I don't care them, but that's all I have.
Speaker 4: And that is what laugh and Learn is about. We are learning from you all and laughing with you all, and y'all learning what we what we know, what little information we can give. We hope we give it to you correctly, because here a laugh and learn we have a model. We are not trying to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your man, because why.
Speaker 1: Bobby, A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and.
Speaker 4: Some of y'all wasted, y'all damn man and my damn dad. No, I'm just kidding. Listen, the decisions you made, your decisions that you have to live with. I know, y'all sometimes they look good when everybody going one way, But if you don't feel comfortable going that way, you are okay to say, I think I want to go this way because this is the way I feel a different way. Feel if you feel that way, stand on that. You don't have to do what the masters do. You have to do what feels right to you, only to you, because you the only person you gotta answer to.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and just vote. We don't care who you vote for.
Speaker 4: Well I care who you vote for. What wants you to vote? Yeah, I do, But you don't.
Speaker 1: Want them to give it up? If you do your research, That's what Flame is saying. Make sure you go in, you do your research, and then stand by if you choose the buffoon, the orange buffoon. Make sure that you stand on that. But it's really you got. You're gonna align what you want to see happen with who you're gonna vote. You're gonna do your research.
Speaker 4: And again I tell y'all, don't vote your future. It looks bleak. Don't vote your past because we're gonna relive it. Vote right now because we're living in hell right now. So you got to fix hell right now. Can we get some air conditioners? Fleep? Good? All right? Thank you for joining us here at Laughing Line. Thank you to my guest co host, my Tensness body clipper. Y'all makes a noise, somebody clipper, Boby Diliffin, so wonderful. Thank you to my producer Aaron. We will see you guys next week. Hey, don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn