Speaker 1: Recording in progress. Hi Scott, Hi Andrew, how are you today? Good morning? Good morning, because it is morning.
Speaker 2: It's fun that we can record on Saturday mornings with each other. It's just, oh is it? It feels like a like a news segment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: Mandy on the one News. Yeah, for a breezey Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: I'm so you can hear what I'm doing in the background, which stinks the microphone is picking it up.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna put this here now. I literally none of that picked up.
Speaker 1: I need more light on my face.
Speaker 2: Okay, well just to let you know, none of what you just did picked up on the mic.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So what you think you're hearing versus what's coming through is two different things.
Speaker 1: But I hear it in my headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah that happens because you're in the room with you, so you could hear it, but it doesn't pick up.
Speaker 1: The lighting is bad, dude, Can you help me fix it? Sure?
Speaker 2: Get a ring light like we said last time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So when are we gonna air? When is this gonna post? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could either on the Saturday or like today, or I could wait until Friday and today.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Yeah, what's up.
Speaker 2: We're giving you a bonus bull chat on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's actually not a bonus, it's just an actual one because we didn't do one last week. You know, so I'm actually running the big show behind me as we're doing this. So I'm kind of nervous. You'll be fine. Okay, so you can. You don't hear what's going on there? Right? No?
Speaker 2: I hear absolutely nothing going on in the background. Really yeah, how about now? Still nothing? Really nothing?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, isn't that crazy? It's like podcasting.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Wow. Anyway, So speaking of podcasting, and we had we had a big, big, big couple of days last week.
Speaker 2: It was a pretty big couple of days. It was so much fun. We went to Austin, Texas. We didn't kill each other. We also didn't win, but it doesn't matter because we had the best time.
Speaker 1: You know why we didn't kill each other because we had two different rooms. True, if we were in the same hotel room, there would have been issues. There was a minute where you were gonna have to come to my room because you had no water. I'm thinking, should I reach out to the hotel and tell them, like, hey, you didn't have water for like five there was hours. There was a there was a sign posted in the elevator. I'm not sure if you saw it as you were going. I didn't. Yeah, it literally said. It literally said there's a water emergency. We need to turn the water off from twelve to three this afternoon. We're apologize for any inconvenience.
Speaker 2: So just to put you guys in the know, it is that Monday. We are going to get our award.
Speaker 1: It's got night. Just oh, we're going to the awards ceremony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't actually get the award this time anyway, So we have a lovely lunch. We went to the Terrible Museum, not going to name it because people might like it, but they had nothing. We were I paid twenty four dollars for a twenty minute experience and then we walk all the way back a couple miles to the hotel. We're in the hotel and okay, time to get rid for the award show. There is no water in the showers, in your room, in anything. Yeah I had water, you had cold. And when I finally did get water at five point thirty. It was freezing cold water. Yes, I did take a cold shower. That was terrible. Honestly, I think I want to try doing cold showers more often because I heard it core showers.
Speaker 1: Actually, cold showers actually clean you, though I don't know, don't need the hot water to like get stuff off of you. Well, what's soap for? Then? I just figure soap doesn't work as well with cold water. Why would you think that hot water activates? So do you wash all your clothes and hot water? Uh? And I never used cold only. Yeah, it's at the very least as warm all the time. I always do cold because they say cold wash is better all temperature cheer. What, I'm so confused. What I'm good with your story, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so we cold shower and then head on over and then we went to the award show, where we lost, but we had the best time period.
Speaker 1: It really, it was a really it was a really fun experience. There's no doubt about it. I mean, this was certainly one of Iheart's lower budget events, but I mean it was it was a really good time. It was super cool to be a part of. Uh. We met a lot of cool people. Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: You didn't realize like how big of a deal it was when like I don't know these huge names and just podcasting from the sports world and entertainment world. They're all just like around you. And then like they're talking about like their show that gets millions of downloads like a week, and then they're like, what do you guys do? Like, we're nominated in the cereal food category for serial killers.
Speaker 1: We eat cereal. We have a lot of downloads.
Speaker 2: When they were telling me that they had hit like a million downloads in a month, Yeah, we're not there.
Speaker 1: We're not that. We're not that guy. Pal.
Speaker 2: It took us two years, I think, right, it took us a while. And listen, we do get great listeners feedback. I mean, we're very niche food podcast. It's like, you can't really go any more niche than just two guys eating cereal.
Speaker 1: I think you could if there was just a say there was just a podcast about only corn flakes, all the different corn flakes in the world. That's much more niche than the cereal.
Speaker 2: I mean, I will say it's a good conversation starter because like you have people with murder podcasts that are nominated that one guy whose podcast was all about narcissism, and then like, I'm fascinated in that. But then when we say we host a serial podcast, the whole conversation switches, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like, so, what's your favorite cereal?
Speaker 2: I always love breakfast cereal, and then you wind up talking about cereal instead of I don't know how they solve like six cold cases, but.
Speaker 1: I think people I think people are fascinated by it because it's like, huh, that's interesting. Yeah, there's that many cereals. Yeah, because guess what on Monday, we about to hit a thousand cereals? Did you say we about to I did we about to hit that's right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you? I don't know. I went so when I'm in by dark closet, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: We about to hit a thousand cereals, y'all on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's going on. Wow.
Speaker 2: Also, we met well. I was so excited because I listened to watch What Crappens. It's a podcast where they just talk about the housewives, but they reenact the entire episode. It is hysterical from start to finish. And they won an award and I met them and I was like fangirling.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, I don't think you guys realize how good your impressions are. Those guys were really funny. They were fun they were nice guys. I know you're gonna have them. Do you want to have them on the show? I think you said I'm going to come to New York.
Speaker 2: Ben, who is one of the co hosts, is in New York at the end of March, so maybe we'll have him on and have him try some cereals.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna do my best, but I'm just gonna kind of sit there like because I don't know what he said to me. So you watch the Bravo stuff, I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: The thing is, with their podcast, you don't even need to watch the Bravo stuff. The same way that like all make fun of you with like, oh I'm scatty, like they do that with every woman on the show. So they just make up voices for them and just make up their dialogue.
Speaker 1: But it's probably much funnier if you actually know who they're talking about. Like you, you were sitting there cracking your balls off because you were just laughing at everything they were saying, and I was just like, ah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They make fun of one Greek person in particular. Her name is Angie Kay and literally like again, it's reality show, so you have to have one dimension of personality.
Speaker 1: You don't, they don't care.
Speaker 2: So she just every scene she's in for some reason she mentioned she's Greek.
Speaker 1: The way they mock her cracks me up.
Speaker 2: Oh, your screen's off, screens are off behind you?
Speaker 1: Your screen, that's okay, you know what. Look I just got better, I got brighter, So it's fine. I'm gonna leave that off. But they were hysterical. Hopefully we'll have them on the show.
Speaker 2: And it was overall a really great experience period, although Bobby Eltoff, can somebody tell me where she came from?
Speaker 1: Who know, Bobby Altoff? Who was that Oh the one that just kind of said thank you on left? Yes, what's up with her? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I've been trying to figure out who she is because like, in my head I saw her there, she was.
Speaker 1: Very like quiet, reserved.
Speaker 2: But then I look and she's interviewed like Drake, She's interviewed like all these huge names in the music industry and just like pop culture in general, and literally the only proof like she just poofed out of nowhere and just got huge, like overnight.
Speaker 1: To me, it seemed like she was not interested in being there at all. Well, that's her stick.
Speaker 2: Her shtick is basically just to be like, so you review cereal cool? Literally, that's it. Like that she's just dry and that's like how she's made her name.
Speaker 1: But okay, but people that don't know that just thinks she's a giant asshole, because that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think her age demographic is necessarily people in.
Speaker 1: You're an age demographic, but I don't even know what that means. You're saying I'm old er okay er, But okay again, but even your kids? Would your kids know who she who she is? They probably do? Is she on TikTok? Yes? Okay? Is that where we need to go?
Speaker 2: Do we need to start like doing things on the TikTok?
Speaker 1: I don't know, we have the account. I don't know. Wasn't Cooper supposed to be your brand manager? On that? She was? And she will, I mean, she'll do it. Well, we have to kind of let her know what we want, Okay, all right, so we'll get on that. We won't, but we'll get on that.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, I will And then when it happens, it'll be like Anti ed another thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, So anyway, it was a fun time. You know, I have a question for it. First of all, I got yelled at because I posted the video of them announcing the nominees. And I guess, is there some kind of time limit on an Instagram video where it doesn't go longer than a minute because it got cut off before they even announced us. And everyone's like, you idiot, You didn't even post the video. Carla especially, she was like you dummy, And I what the hell do I know? Why can't it just go long? Yeah? I agree with you. And also what I want to post maybe you can help me. I don't even know if you can do this. But so did you see the Hartford posted just on the red carpet giving you know, advice to people in business.
Speaker 2: Ni Shannon Sharp NFL legend and the scam God is herself like and then there's just us again, they have, you know, millions of followers and then there's just us, Like, believe in yourself.
Speaker 1: But so the thing I'm getting and I said, keep on trucking. So I don't even know where that came from. Well before, what's that we about to hit? We about to hit a thousand, y'all? Uh huh. So anyway, the thing that I'm getting at us, So they posted that video on their story, and I want to put it on my story, but I just want the section of just us. Can you You can't do that, Scott, I'll do that for you. Don't worry, can you please? Yes? Why don't you put it on yours and then I'll put it on mine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'll just give it to you because including the Shannon Sharp part and the scam goddess part, I think is vital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think we need to be first because people go right past it if they don't see us. That's the problem when you flip through stories, right, Yeah, we need to. We need to. You disagree all day, but I'm just saying like, if I go through someone's stuff and I see somebody else, I'm like, I don't care if they come for us.
Speaker 2: Andrew, well, yeah, that's I saw that, and I was like, huh so you chose three people out of that whole thing, and we were.
Speaker 1: One of the right and then that dude from the Hertford followed both of us. That was kind of cool. Yeah. Also, so one of my favorite things about Austin other than the insane food, like I did like the taco place that you made me wait an hour and a half for, but it was good. It was really good. They were. But one of my favorite things about that town is the scooters. Okay, so I've seen these scooters in other cities and I'm like, even when I saw them when I first landed in Austin, I was like, these things are so stupid. But then I decided to go on one before you got there, and it is the coolest thing. So bird and what's the other one? Was it lime? Yeah? So they just so there's electric scooters just all over town and they just leave them when you're done with it, you just leave it on the corner, which is so awesome because then they're just there for other people. And we were going back and forth, and I'm sure you saw our chips video of us leaving the awards.
Speaker 2: You loved those scooters so much.
Speaker 1: You were like, Okay, I'll do it. I don't want to, but I'll do it. And it was just it was so much fun. And I am annoyed that when I posted that video. How is it that the only Chips theme available was season one? I don't get it. That was not the good season theme. Seasons two through six had the better theme. And uh, I don't know. It would bring it up to management, like you'd find everything on there but not that. Yeah, I don't get it. You even had There were even people like re enacting the Chips theme on there, but not the real one from season two through six. I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: And you love the Chips the seasons two through six.
Speaker 1: Well that's the better one, you know. That's when that's when they amped it up a little bit. So if we take a break, sure, hold on one second. Oh okay, you gotta play something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see. This is six seconds. Let's see what this sounds like. Ready, you have audio. We'll be back right after this. Now nothing JK, you got nothing? JK lol, Okay, we'll be back right after that. No, yeah, I think I have the sound effect. Give me one second, then, why do I want to bring this?
Speaker 1: Come on? Why is it coming through the good? That makes no sense? You've gotta give me a second. Scotch. I can't. Why don't you just play something on your phone?
Speaker 2: No, no, I think I got it. I think I got it ready. Okay, we'll be back right after this. Uh huh it worked.
Speaker 1: Oh and we're back. But I didn't hear anything. Oh I did on my end, Really I didn't, So I bet it didn't play. Damn you didn't hear this. No, you didn't hear that. Not hear nothing. Hm, that's okay. Anyway, we're back. Yeah. This is bull Chat. By the way, this is the uh sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's the podcast where we talk about cereal. That is the award nominated podcast. Now this whole thing is the award nominated podcast. No, it's not Serial Killer because there's no off that. Bull Chat doesn't exist in its own space. Bull Chat is matter. If it was just off of bowl Chat. No, dude, they would never be nominated for anything. You a get nominated? Oh my dog farted. He's so. He's very entwined in the wirey wonder why get nominated for anything. He's nervous. That's I'm gonna know. He's gonna knock us off the air. Look hold on, I'm gonna pull those down here if you go, if you're watching us, you see him down there. He's so cute. Yeah, but he's right next to the power strip and he's gonna hit the switch with his nose. Yeah. But what happens is what happens is when he farts. Now, it's so weird. All of a sudden, within the last week or two, his farts are audible, like you never used to be able to hear them before. Usually dogs are just like and and that's it, and sometimes they know and sometimes they don't. But now he's like burnt, and he and he jerks around because he it scares him, like how do you not know that that came out of you? Then the sound scares him and he turns around like what the hell is that? You know? It's really weird. I don't know. I mean, you know when you fart, don't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I never have I think heard a dog audibly fart.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's weird. I think he's been eating something that I don't know about that is making him do that. And they smell so bad. Yeah, I'm in a little closet right now and it stinks. Gonna start tearing pretty soon. Maybe you need an air pure fire in there. No, there's no more room for anything in here.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I really need a humidifier that doesn't get mold on it? Can someone please?
Speaker 1: And like a humidifier, like you need more humidity, like the thing that's the water stuff out? Yes, well you have to. You have to clean those often insane like how you have to take them apart in this fix that, like you left water inside the steamer that you gave back to me. If I didn't see that, it would have sat there for a year and it would have just been completely moldy and I would have had to throw it away. I would have molded my clothes. It just would have been molded. Yes, like right it turned to mold. Absolutely, it would have been full of mold. Full of old is bad old. It gives you a headaches.
Speaker 2: You don't have to tell meld it. I used to have black mold in my apartment, not this one, like three apartments ago. When I talked some on the wall right behind you, No, I don't think so, not this place, pug in there?
Speaker 1: Is that a speaker? What is that behind you? That black thing?
Speaker 2: An air humidifier or air that's a fire that's a purifier. Yeah, because sometimes I just think to myself, like, hm, I don't know, I just maybe want the airwor pure. I don't know what it even does. I don't I think they might be scams. I genuinely think air purifiers might be scams.
Speaker 1: I just bought three of them, Okay, and no, but it's the either thing. So the power company here PSG, they had some kind of you know, one of these incentive plans where there's a rebate and whatever, but the rebate goes right to the store. So there were twenty five dollars. They're nice units and they were just twenty five bucks. So I bought three of them, and I put one in each of the kids rooms and one downstairs. And after about a month, it's full of crap, Like the filter is full of crap. So that's all the stuff that's going on in the house. It just makes me think, though, like, did you ever hear of ear candling?
Speaker 2: Ugh? Yes, okay, so you know that that whole thing is a scam? Right, Okay? You're burning wax and then at the end you're like, oh my god, how did this pull out all this wax? It literally is just it melting.
Speaker 1: It's a scam in the candle. Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is no actual scientific proof about ear candling. It is smoke that was going I thought the smoke going into your ears was like clearing it out. They say that, and yes, there might be like minute benefits that you could get from it, but there you are not pulling out globs of wax from your ear. From ear candling. That is a lie. Sorry to burst your bubble people who like to ear candle.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Now all these things that you okay, So you know, as I scroll through Facebook, as I still do, all these ads come up with big globs of crud coming. First of all, it makes me vomit. I don't want to see that. There's the girl holding the five pound thing of fat. This is your fat. And then the ear thing comes up with goo coming out and the camera inside.
Speaker 2: The ear with all kind I have one of those, and that, I will say works. If you can go get a b bird thing they that might be the brand one you could get like this. There's seventeen different knockoff versions on Amazon. But the ear camera is the best way for me personally to get the wax out. I don't do ce tips. I don't to get the wax out. Don't you just get targeted. It's amazing I can see and then I just know as you vomit. Well, it's worse when you don't have a camera and you're just pushing your ear wax in.
Speaker 1: No, it's not I don't want to see that. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: So you don't even like after you take your wax out, you just are like, eh, next.
Speaker 1: No, I just throw it. There's not a whole lot because I do it twice a day. You what, well, yeah, I do it in the morning before I leave for work, and I do it at night after I get out of the shower. You know you're supposed to have some wax in your ears, Okay, Well it builds up during the day. That's when I have it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's supposed to build up over like a couple of days, like I do it every two weeks.
Speaker 1: Ugh, what that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, it's worse that you're just constantly clearing out your ear passes.
Speaker 1: That's not healthy. Why says who? It's you need wax? Get It's good? Yeah, your body keeps making it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if anything, you just keep removing it, and so then your body is like freaking out and like, why am I overproducing? You always have wax when you do in the morning and at night. Yes, so don't you think that maybe it's kind of like a scab and you just keep like peeling it off, and so then you just your body is like fighting it. Whereas if you just like let it be for a week and then cleaned your ears.
Speaker 1: That is the most disgusting thing. Ever, when I don't do it for a day, it feels so gross. I can't honestly, no, who says this? Well, can we get an audiologist? Like, who says this? That's disgusting? An ant? Need I need an ant to tell me this? Well, oh you're googling, okay, because whatever the internet says, it's true.
Speaker 2: Well if it comes from like well, if it comes in the mail cleaning, how many times did you clean your often day?
Speaker 1: No? How often should you clean your ears? Is really the question? What does it say? Okay, yeah, you didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: By the way, only one or two times a week from the doctor's hearing services and webin D.
Speaker 1: That's not real.
Speaker 2: Your ear canals don't need cleaning. If too much ear wax comes, then you should. But okay, so when you're hanging out with somebody, you can remove too much ear wax and dry out the sensitive skin of your ear. Canal aim for no more than once a day until the excess wax wax is gone, but preferably only clean your ears one or.
Speaker 1: Two times a week. Okay. So if I'm like hanging out with a girl and I'm up near her ear and my nose is there and there's wo wax in it, I'm never going to talk to her again ever. Okay, that's so disgusting. You need to clean yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're over cleaning. That's that's the point. You're over stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, when excess things are oozing from holes in your body, you clean them. That's just the way it is. Otherwise you're a disgusting person.
Speaker 2: But nobody's waxes, And wouldn't you think that everyone's is waxing?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ie, Crust, does I Crust do something for you? Should I leave it there until it's so big that you know, I have to like pull, like that's an actual booger.
Speaker 2: So that's like you could just go like this, and that's you can remove. Your body is inroducing wax to lubricate your ear canal.
Speaker 1: It's also producing goo in your nose. What do you call it? Mucus? It's all about to have.
Speaker 2: You can have excess wax, and that's just a fact. But for what you're probably doing and cleaning it out constantly, your body has nothing there. So if your ears are constantly drive, if you constantly have maybe sinus headaches or any type of other things which again not gonna say you're prone to just oh, have a raging headache.
Speaker 1: Oh I do have one right now? Actually not, yeah, sinus.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you shouldn't be cleaning your ears out twice a day. Maybe you should let some ear wax build up for like a couple of days and then clean it.
Speaker 1: No, dude, that is so gross. Who lets wax build up for days? Again? I do probably every week every two weeks. I gotta go. I can't even I can't even talk to you anymore. Like I'm so nauseated by what you're saying right now. Everything twice a day. This is not brushing your teeth. I bet there's like a thing of goo inside your headphones. That is so disgusting. I promise you there is not. You can't hear as well as I can.
Speaker 2: If there's can't because you're scraping your ear canals.
Speaker 1: I'm not scraping. First of all, you're not supposed to jam a Q tip in your ear. I've learned that. You know, I actually uh got money from Q tips by the one time because the the end broke off inside of my ear canal and I had to go to the emergency room. That actually happened twice. That happened. What's that? It happened to my uncle Vincent too. Do you remember when I had to leave the show because the Q tip broke off in my ear and I had to go to the emergency room. I don't think I was there for that. I don't know it was. It was. It was a horrible experience, and they went in there with fourceps and pulled it out. It was so far in that I couldn't even feel it. You know, I try to put a tweezer in my ear. Don't ever do that, and to get it out, but I could not. Yeah, what I really actually says, if you look at it, if you look, hold on a second, I gotta get something right outside my door hold on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Fuck, guys, please back me up on this one. Why are we It's crazy to think that you would clean your ears twice a day. Like I understand brushing your teeth. I brush my teeth twice a day and my mouthwash at night. But I would never clean my ears twice a day. And also with the Q tips, you know what you're supposed to do with them, take.
Speaker 1: Off the xspus.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to take off the excess fuzz.
Speaker 1: Warning, do not insert swab into ear canal. Entering the ear canal could cause injury if used to what clean ears? Stroke swab gently around the outer surface of the ear. Only keep out of reach of children. That's what they say. What are you doing on your phone?
Speaker 2: I'm asking every doctor friend I know. No, I just think twice a day again, brushing your teeth, I get m hm. I don't get your ears because.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. To let plaque build up on your teeth, because it's a protective coating for the enamel and that way, you know, as you go throughout your day, you know, you know, because there's.
Speaker 2: A direct cause that plaque can cause things like cancer and a bunch of other things, So therefore it is bad.
Speaker 1: There is also bad. That's why they sell neurine, the little bulb that you scored in your ear.
Speaker 2: People with excess ear wax, You don't have excess ear wax. You just are scraping your ears twice a day to get.
Speaker 1: I'm not scraping them, dude, I'm just doing going around the rim. So then and what about the inner part, like the top part, your other fold of your ear crap goes in there too. You have to get it out. It's disgusting. You like walk next to somebody and you get close to them in an elevator or something like that, and there's like a chunk in their ear or like dandriff on their sweat. People that don't don't take care of their hygiene. They're disgusting people. I'm so sorry, but they just are. Well I'm not saying if you have dandre if you're disgusting, but clean it, take care of it. Don't leave like again, lakes all over your black sweater in the in the elevator.
Speaker 2: So that's dandriff. Dandriff is like thing that you need special shampoo for or you.
Speaker 1: Get it, so do it. Take care of yourself. I try to teach my younger daughter hygiene is so important because you're gross. If you don't take care of your own personal hygiene, you're disgusting for sure.
Speaker 2: But again, sometimes like a Nate who say, has Dan driff. You don't think Nate is trying every shampoo he can until he finds someone that actually works. Like you're wear a hat, but there's still gonna be flakes under the hat.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I won't see them, my god, What's what's the matter. I'm just saying hygiene is important.
Speaker 2: Nobody's agreeing with you, but at the same time, you need to have at least some Your version of hygiene is also like excessive when especially when it's coming to this ear thing because your your your interpretation is that it's nasty and dirty, but the reality is.
Speaker 1: You should not be cleaning your ears twice a day. Okay. It's like my mamaways used to say, when I was little, you have potatoes in your ear. I don't know why. Like when I was when I was young, ear wax was orange and gross. I don't get that orange gross anymore. Mine is not almost like it's very light yellow or clear. What like there used to be.
Speaker 2: Just Scott's trauma talk, and this is why he does it twice a day because he doesn't want potatoes in his ears. And that's what's going it comes down to. And if a therapist sat with him and be like, so, how did the potato come it make you feel?
Speaker 1: No? I just I just think it's embarrassing to be gross. That's all.
Speaker 2: Nobody is disagreeing. But at the same time, what you're doing is excessive. All right, we're beating a dead horse. Beating a dead horse, and why is that a horse talking? But it's not any other animal.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I would like beating a dead kangaroo instead. I think it sounds more fun.
Speaker 2: You know, if you were in Australia, you could get kangaroo meat.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever tried kangaroo meat.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've you did either when I was in Australia, but I know it's there.
Speaker 1: I might have. It's just weird because we went and played with one and then I wasn't gonna eat it.
Speaker 2: Well, what's crazy is like the same way that we have deer in New Jersey that are just like dead because there's idiots and run in front of cars. Yeah, in Australia they have that with kangaroos, and like one of the kangaroos on the side of the road, you.
Speaker 1: Have one or two people that are going to comment and say that was their home, you built roads there.
Speaker 2: They're not idiots, for sure, but unfortunately they come up onto our cars.
Speaker 1: I'm actually kind of hoping that nobody that thinks that listens to this podcast because I don't like whatever, dude, you know what, I don't know, I just I just I would hope that like mostly same minded people listen to this podcast as us, you know, because I think they would have left already if they weren't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just don't whatever, dude, you know, whenever, dude, should we.
Speaker 1: Take one more break and then come back ship it out of here, because yeah, let's just do our thing. Because you're not hearing that, well, I hear it.
Speaker 2: On my end three two one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and okay we're back. How we're back? So but so when you played that little thing, do you see the levels I do actually do? How come I don't hear it? You don't get levels? You know, understand it? Levels.
Speaker 2: That was another song it was by what's his name?
Speaker 1: And some club song it was I'm a oh, okay, I'm wrong. Yeah, no, no, you know that one? Yeah, I can play it. Hold on a second, I have it. I have it, Hold on a second. Songs because I'm actually working here, Andy.
Speaker 2: That's exciting working at it Saturday.
Speaker 1: I work every Saturday. Andrew, did you know that?
Speaker 2: Well, you must be so happy you could do it from your home instead of having to drive in every day.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they know hit levels. Oops, where's it coming from?
Speaker 2: Not there, it's not I'm hearing absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: How is that possible? I had the microphone on the speaker. I don't understand. Okay, well, so how are you hear? Okay? So how are you hearing my voice? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do we need to talk about how microphones work? I'm yes, I'm very curious as.
Speaker 1: To how audio stuff is happening because I literally put the microphone on the speaker that the sound was coming out of. How do you not hear that? I don't but you hear me? Yeah? I don't know. I don't know. Sorry, Scott Sawyer, what do you think? Hello? I'm Sawyer?
Speaker 2: I'm nervous and anxious and I'm sleeping on a power chord.
Speaker 1: How can we not breathing? Dog?
Speaker 2: Do you know where I went this week? I saw Zach Bryan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to see him.
Speaker 2: He was so freaking good and it was an awesome concert, like ten out of ten will recommend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so good, not nine out of ten.
Speaker 2: No, this is a ten out of ten cont and look now I have a concert trip from him. Look see Zach Barry yin see I.
Speaker 1: You know what, I get confused because I think Zach Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people do. But he's so good and he sold out, like he just keeps selling out everywhere. It's insane. You know he's playing what kind of music is he's saying he's country?
Speaker 1: His country? Yes, Like what's his big song?
Speaker 2: I remember everything with Casey Musgraves. Okay something, I'm very excited. I'm gonna go see I'm gonna go see Luke Combs next month. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not really my kind of country. I don't really like that one, but I support you and your country journey fully. Try that in a small town, buddy, Okay, you have fun with your Jason Eltin.
Speaker 1: Anyway, listen, I have to go because the guy that's on after me is running a little bit late, so I have to set things up for him. Oh so I kind of have to concentrate a little bit. It was very nice speaking with you this morning, and you're speaking with you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you all so much for listening, and we appreciate you, and I hope you're enjoying your Saturdays and your weekend. And we'll see you on Monday or Tuesday with an home.
Speaker 1: Let's just give you a little bit of a heads up. So I had a bit of a personal issue on Friday, so I was unable to stay in the studio and record. We are going to record after the show on Monday, so Serial Killers will be a little bit late on Monday, but it will be on Monday, although we do have that interview at ten to ten thirty, so you probably won't be able to record it till what like ten forty five, so maybe we'll post it by eleven thirty twelve. Monday looks like it's Monday. Looks a busy day. There's a lot of guests in studio on Monday. You see that look at your big old andy calender there, let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I'm getting sewings just looking at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that. It's a gross I'm going to be in this city until five. So do you think you can record it like ten thirty? Do you think that's a thing? Maybe ten forty? Yeah, I should go. I'll make it work, all right. So we'll try to get a posted by eleven thirty, maybe doing it the latest. Yeah, anyway, thank you so much for checking out this special edition of bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for listening to Chat on a Saturday. Like you said, now that we have our at home stuff, hopefully we'll be able to give it to you more consistently. But we appreciate you anyway for listening, and thank you so much for all your support and all your nice messages while we were out in Austin. You guys truly are the best listeners ever.
Speaker 1: You know something, maybe we can make like from now on Saturday Bowl Chats and it'll actually be bowld like I'll have cereal and I'll be drinking coffee like you have there, and we'll do we'll record it Saturday mornings and just run it Saturday afternoons. The only problem is you're so busy.
Speaker 2: What if I go out on a Friday night, The last thing I want to do is wake up at nine am to record.
Speaker 1: I'll be a mess, I understand. So you know what, They're just gonna be sporadic now.
Speaker 2: I think we'll aim for Fridays because that gives us way more than enough time. We don't need to talk about scheduling here because.
Speaker 1: It's just give you babing pal, have a great day. Thank you so much for listening to bowl Chat. Check us out on Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Follow us please at serial Killers PC. And you know what, let's give our guys Farmland Fresh Dairyes some love. Follow them on Instagram Farmland Fresh Dairies. Have to go visit them. And I need to see the milking process. It's very important.
Speaker 2: No, literally, I'm like no, and I think the weather will be nice. We can I need to learn all about grade A. Yes, this is a great A podcast. I've stamped it. Yeah now that we are, you know, award nominated. I'm not sure if the FDA approves, but we are great A yes anyways, okay, but the FDA who does the food?
Speaker 1: Okay, we love you guys. F A right, like when there's like a food recall or something that's the FDA, isn't it Food and Drug Administration?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is weird because why are you putting the two together. I feel like there should be a food administration and a drug administration.
Speaker 1: But I guess I don't think they're talking about illicit drugs. I think they're talking about like Thailand all and advil, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it still separate agency.
Speaker 1: But what do you Okay anyway, listen, have a great day, enjoy the rest of your weekend. We'll see you Monday, and until then, say clink Andrew, love you guys. Clink bye. You need a bowl on a spoon?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get one, kay Bye, See you buddy.