Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of your AI girl trend. Now what she seems? Sorry to give you bad news on Valentine's Day? Yeah, or should I say valentine Eyes Day? Oh I shouldn't. I'll just say Valentine's Day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We shout out the lovers.
Speaker 1: Shout out the lovers, Shout out the chalk heart eaters and also the haters for motivating me to, you know, have an amazing Valentine's Day. That's when I get out of bed in the morning thing I think about you guys.
Speaker 2: Hell, you know, are you doing something amazing today?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: That's the wind up for bullshit. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We've got a let's just say, a parent teacher conference. So pretty okay, pretty romantic, okay, steamy yeah, steam sauce. Okay, I see you. How about you? You're doing anything nice?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, you didn't get us.
Speaker 4: I think we're just I. I I secretly got her majesty some RB's meat sweats So that's the sweatsuit that just has all those printed on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's we'll see how that goes over.
Speaker 2: We'll see how that goes over, you know, because shout out Arby's. Bro, they heard me talking about that Horsey sauce. Well you'll you'll, you'll hear a little bit more about that later, you know.
Speaker 4: All right, let's just say my blood pressure is very high from all the beef and cheddars.
Speaker 1: Let's tell the people what's trending, Miles. This is bad news for those of us who have AI girlfriends. Uh apparently not uh, not good from a data hygiene perspective.
Speaker 2: Oh, what do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: But she knows me so well. She just loves she loves me.
Speaker 4: She integrates j Dilla song titles into her little quips back at me.
Speaker 1: She gets me. I don't. I still don't fully like, it doesn't totally make sense to me, Like when I remember reading something you know, about a decade ago. But people are like, oh, you think American Express is a credit card company? Nah, dude, they're a data collection company.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: They're just for money.
Speaker 1: They just want to know where you spend their money. They don't care that you're spending their money and that like they get a little piece of your money. All they care about is knowing you. That's so profitable. I don't understand how that's possible because I am I don't do shit, but apparently it is like that that data economy is a big deal. So it makes sense to me that all of these AI products are going to secretly be buying on us for the CIA Capitalism is invisible, right.
Speaker 4: Because it's like one of those things where it's just sort of being like, just let it out on me, the chat bot, and it's like, guess what I'm gonna do with all that information. I'm gonna monetize it. Thank you so much, dickhead.
Speaker 1: I wonder people probably are more honest with their AI chatbock girlfriends than maybe other people because they don't find their wives.
Speaker 2: You know who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the Dyla stuff she gets me. You know, it's yeah, but it so. Mozilla found that the AI girlfriend of apps used an average of two thy six hundred and sixty three trackers per minute, though that number was driven up by Romantic AI, which called a whopping twenty four three hundred and fifty four trackers in just one minute of using the app. I don't know what that means, but I'm picturing. So what I'm picturing, Miles is like in those movies where like someone is spying on someone and they put like a little magnetic thing under the back of their car. The first thing is putting twenty six hundred and sixty three of those on the bottom of your car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess that's yeah. I mean, it's just it's basically what it is doing is that it's collecting the data from everything you're doing. So I don't know if that means that's how many data.
Speaker 1: Points that it's capturing in a minute, or.
Speaker 4: That's how many places the information is going. Uh, please forgive our ignorance. We are just two guys who are in love with their AI chatbots and don't know how to quit them.
Speaker 1: So if I'm a little wrong, I don't want to be right. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know. This feels like, uh, it seems I think I was actually just listening to the guy who was like this AI chat but wanted me to kill my wife from the New York Times. He was on the Ezra Climb podcast and he was like, yeah, sorry, sorry to have uh you know, made all the companies lebottomize their chatbots because I guess his report really pump the brakes on all that shit. They were like, no, never mind never mind.
Speaker 2: Wow, but it's like some hand that rocks the cradle. Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I have a hard time figuring out what the appeal would be of an AI chatbot, but apparently they are pretty popular. Feels like it's like a training exercise for having text conversations with people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean, but I mean it just speaks to the nature of like our isolation and how normal.
Speaker 2: It is just to be like, yeah, I'll take text back.
Speaker 4: In the form of meaningful conversation, and you want me to tell you my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my greatest nightmares.
Speaker 2: Yes I will, and it's all one thing.
Speaker 1: Mosquitos right, anyways, let's uh clear, Yeah, but let's participate in the future of the market economy that decides everything for us by all going out and romancing an AI chatbot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wild that it will tell you to be like, hey, just let it all out, but then also unequivocally be like like, on one hand, like romantic AI says it's here to quote maintain your mental health, but then the fine print is like there's no fuck. It's like we are neither a provider of healthcare or medical service, nor providing medical care, mental health service, or other professional services.
Speaker 2: Don't get it fucked up. We're just here to track you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we did the thing about like this is for to help you maintain your mental health. Oh, it's so fucking insidious. But again, if it's free, y'all means you're the product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I, by the way, is too flattering for me to hear for me to resist it. When I hear I'm the product, I'm like, yeah, okay, yes, please wow you woo me. Yeah. Brian the editor has confirmed he he is our resident tech wiz. He has confirmed that tracers record digital behavior. Sorry, trackers do record digital behavior, track you all over the internet, reads your mouse movements, and then someone at Google is like watching a little dot on a screen as you move around the Internet, and it's like we're close. He's coming close to Google him, Bring him in, Bring him in.
Speaker 2: You see too much.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot. Just another Valentine's Day story for you that I don't know. Maybe on the hopeful side, your your AI girlfriend is cheating on you with big data. Maybe less hopeful, more hopeful. So there's been an academic search to figure out, like where did this kissing thing come from when people start kissing an inventor, Yeah, that's that was that's my initial reaction. I feel like that's everyone who's not a scientist or historian, you know, not an academic. Our natural response is like, why would you think this had to be invented? Like this is just very natural thing. Like the one thing we do know about humans is that, you know, from the very beginning of the species, we've been fucking each other, and so this is an activity very closely related to that. But they, I don't know. They they went on a deep dive into like early artwork, early documents, and like just kept finding earlier and earlier and earlier evidence of you know, people being depicted kissing one another, and eventually we're like, huh, you know, lip kissing has been observed in chimpanzees and bonobo's our closest living relatives. So maybe this thing didn't isn't like some unnatural thing that had to be invented. Maybe kissing just feels happiness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like even that happened, Like I remember like being like who invented oral sex?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: But even then it's like all like ancient like societies, cultures that have the ability to like record things visually, like Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, they're alla be like, yeah, man, we put our mouth down there, right, just a progression. It's like from the moment you're introduced into the world, we make sense of things through our mouths in the beginning, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So the idea that's.
Speaker 1: Like who, who the fuck came up with this wild shit stuff?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Like to imagine people in history are like the dumbest and like we also like to edit out any sexual contact for the most part, Like you don't you know, you just picture everybody procreating by like sitting sitting around, you know, farming and then like looking at each other's ankles or something. You know, Oh yeah, yeah, you don't picture them having wild nasty sex. But like the Puritans, for instance, Uh, one of the reasons they had so many laws about like sex is because they were constantly fucking each other, like just in the bushes, right they could They were like, could we please stop fucking each other like all over the public places and like so there's all these rules and people are like, man, these people were real proof up tight.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, people didn't know how fucking they were fucking in the general store whatever. Yeah, I mean, there's no way I can look think of like prehistoric times and be like, yo, that was a cave fuck fest. Yeah, you know what I mean, there's no way they're like they're like, what like what you had fire and fucking.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, that was all you had to do. Like they were. The further back in history go, the more boring everything was, the more everybody was fucking like all the time. And I'm sorry to have to tell you that about your grandparents, but that is just they were. Unless your grandparents are super hot and you like to like picture them, you know, I don't know, I don't know your grandparents. Maybe you're a young your grandparents were like, you know, pretty young still and I don't know. Anyways, Well, I'm not going to let your searches.
Speaker 6: Really old sex stuff jack your search. Really, I might have some tips, some pointers. You just want to see some geriatric intercourse.
Speaker 1: You can't track me bro Okay, Yeah, Brian editor just pointed out my great grandfather had twelve kids. My grandfather had eight. You know, they they stayed on it on the less than four.
Speaker 2: They're like, what's wrong? Are you. Okay, Yeah, you only got four or four kids.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we're back.
Speaker 2: But we're back.
Speaker 1: And the Republicans finally got an impeachment. I finally did an impeachment.
Speaker 2: Baby, we did it. We did one. We did one on We did an impeachment on them.
Speaker 1: Yes, what does it mean?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: They impeached Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Majorcis yep, and only took him two tries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you remember the first one, Representative Al Green, the Democrat, he was in the hospital and he left the hospital to cast the vote to like to stall out the first impeachment, and then Marjorie Taylor Green accused Democrats of hiding him. They're like, there was a strategy here, they knew what our votes were, and then they this guy just they hid him. They're like, no, you guys just don't understand anything like including impeachment.
Speaker 2: This is what's so wild about this.
Speaker 1: So if you recall from the many.
Speaker 4: Impeachments and attempts at impeachments of our time, it's not just something you fucking yell at someone and go, haha, you're impeached. Fuck you got your dumb ass impeached ass. It's actually about proving some kind of wrongdoing. It said people held office, like whether it's in the executive brands, et cetera. Quote, shall it be removed from office on impeachment for and conviction of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. We all knew that that term has been swirling around our skulls for the last few years, so they completely ignored that. Obviously when with like you know, the the Biden impeachment, they're like, what are they actually what's the wrongdoing here?
Speaker 1: Like I couldn't even like figure out what crime they were going to claim he did.
Speaker 2: They're like his his son sucks.
Speaker 1: They're like, what, yeah, dude, he's in peached. Look, here's a picture of his dick, Like, right, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Peach him, dude.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, what do you think though? Is that cool? Or no?
Speaker 4: Anyway, but yeah, he's in peach he's impeached, And so now like what are we what are we doing here with this one? Were there high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery? We don't know, what the fuck did Alejandro Mayorkas do. It's hard to say, but if it has something to do with immigration, I think you could bet your ass that this is all just some kind of bullshit circus.
Speaker 1: And it was even admitted.
Speaker 4: Here's Representative french Hill, which is not some really interesting mustard brand on Fox just saying just admitting out loud that like, this whole thing is really not based on anything aside from PR.
Speaker 3: What more do we need to say? That we need to shut the border, and we know the steps to done it, We've passed them in HR two. The President could take executive action to do it today. Doesn't need more money, it needs action. And this is what's disappointing to people. And that's why my Orcas is going to pay this public relations price by being impeached for the first time since eighteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Kep.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: The president can do all this.
Speaker 4: That's why my Orcus is going to pay this public price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, PR, the PR disaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, you know, this is just where it's And if you remember, the Senate had a bill that was the GOP's wettest of wet immigration dreams and It had many people questioning why Joe Biden was even supporting such an awful billity like, you're gonna put off all these other people who actually give a shit about humane immigration. And again, we know Trump basically is the person saying, no, don't let it happen. I need as much chaos and pain at the border for me to win in November. And you know, while it may be the logical thing, I think for a lot of people to be like, they got to know that Trump is the one that is making the mess.
Speaker 1: Democrats actually tried.
Speaker 4: The polling shows that Republicans have literally no idea like how any of it works. Like the actual voters on the Republican side or even like independents, they're like, I don't know. It's probably like thirty, like forty eight percent the Democrats fault, and like fifty two percent the Republican's fault that the bill didn't go through, that they tanked.
Speaker 2: So it's a tough world.
Speaker 4: And I think just a couple that teenage mutant Ninja Herbals aka Stephen Miller from the last Trump administration, he's basically saying, in the next administration, if they win, he's basically he's describing a just just large scale rounding up of millions of people. You know, we're going to nationalize the nation. We're going to deputize the National Guard and try and move like a million people out of the country. A former like navy person was like, you can't mobilize like that requires like hundreds of thousands of people to be immigration enforcement people and another tens of thousands because he's talking about and then we'll have camps at the border. You're like, you'll have camps, really Jesus, and we will, and then we will just deport them from there on military aircraft. It's like, okay, so who's what's the bill for that. That's a lot of fucking infrastructure. They're like, that's like trying to mobilize like the entire like you know, huge section of like the military for a like a deployment.
Speaker 1: So anyway, these are the things that the swirling around in their heads. As he also said, if you're going to go into an unfriendly state like Maryland, the state that doesn't vote Republican, well there would just be Virginia doing the arrest in Maryland right very close, very nearby. So you would take other states National Guard. Yeah, and like have them invade the state, yes, where they have no jurisdiction and arrest people and yeah, there's no way that would go wrong in any way. No think no, yeah, and I think again.
Speaker 4: It's also like like logistically they couldn't they couldn't even figure out infrastructure week Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That was like, yeah they could. I this does feel like it feels like the sort of thing they couldn't have pulled off in the first Trump administration. But it it feels like they're being much more open about their fascist aspirations. Oh what I sent like they're not going to give a shit about what anybody says. Yeah.
Speaker 4: With Project twenty twenty five, you better believe if like they win and they just put in all their flunkies, there aren't going to be people who can be like, I, actually you can't do this. I'll be like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, let's say yeah whatever, am I breaking the law?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's here for the MAGA ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, so November, take your time, take your time November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then George Santos's seat in the House that they had the special election and Democrat Tom Swosey swotzy, I don't know what one against GOP candidate I forget her name. Yeah yeah, pilloph So, I don't know. This cuts their margin even more in the House, which is already shockingly low given how well Democrats did in the last midterm, And some people, like the MSNBC take is like this, this should show Democrats how to win similar competitive districts this fall. It's also, you know, he was ahead in early voting. Snowstorm hit New York on Tuesday. Okay, but don't don't.
Speaker 4: Let's say that's the only thing, you know, that's the way we can, you know, really flip the house.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's a good playbook.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's also like super anti you think he said during his campaign, the progressive left wing of the Democratic Party is hurting Democrats throughout the country because the people want us to solve problems refer to opposition to a bill that calls for more police accountability. But yeah, and both he and his opponent receive substantial support from pro Israel organizations, and his victory speech was actually interrupted by anti war protesters.
Speaker 4: So, oh gosh, what are the Democrats going to do? About this thing about you know, bankrolling a genocide.
Speaker 2: Just get out of our hair.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well, uh hey the one add one more to the to the DEM side.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens going forward. But yeah, it's I don't know if that's.
Speaker 2: A winning, winning strategy.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, I think a lot of people are you know, talking about I think is in the New Republic today. They're saying, like the way the Democratic Party is like you know, losing interest of like younger voters, Like that's the lifeblood you need to have a campaign, Like you need young people out there to go and help fucking power a campaign. But they're all if they're all completely defeated by what the prospects are of a government that's like not going to precisely put their needs at the forefront of everything. Yeah, it's going to have a bit of a chilling effect. And I don't it's it feels like it's such an easy solve because then you hear these stories too. There was a story like a few days ago about how like Biden is like apparently just disparaging nets in Yahoo like in private behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: Yeahah, behind closed doors. And then it's like called him an a hole behind closed doors. Like, man, it would be cool if he had that energy, same energy for this like right wing person, uh not behind closed doors out reopen again. It's like that thing that John Star was talking about on The Daily Show where it's like the stories of Biden like standing up and having backbone and like being super sharp and like commanding behind closed doors are all over the place. But can we see that You're going to have to trust us on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, it's a hard one, man, It's a hard one.
Speaker 4: And it's just like I think the way I look at it too, is sort of like in order for you know, because this the presidential is it's very consequential because of what Trump is going to bring. If you're like, you know, if it were a traditional Republican, you're like, you're just gonna do some fucked up version of the status quo.
Speaker 1: But this is something very different for sure.
Speaker 4: And that's what and I think that's really the only thing that has people maybe like as a motive, motivating force to be like, I mean, this shit this guy is saying is fucking grim, Like he's trying to fuck everything up bad for everybody. Yeah, and yeah, and then it's like a lot of like it's like, okay, I don't it's it might get your clothes pins out and maybe make sure you pinch your nose off as you go to the.
Speaker 2: Ballot box, because yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like trying to navigate a second Trump administration. I think makes it nearly impossible for a lot of people who are doing good, like on the ground to navigate all that. But yeah, here we are here, we are Take your time November.
Speaker 1: Take your time. Just luxuriate in these you know exactly all right, those are some of the things that are trending on this Valentine's Day, Wednesday, February fourteenth. Happy Valentine's Day to everybody out there. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy. No, we will talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye, spooches. What is that? That's how I kiss?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a hamster like eating from like one of those little water bottles that well, hey, however you want to Bye,