Speaker 1: Oh hey, go ahead. Wait I don't have to hear record your anymore.
Speaker 2: No, you don't really, are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, we're good. Yeah. I just checked under the desk. You can see the levels. Yeah, you have a call I do yeah. Oh yeah, that's been on my calendar. I've never actually done that. Hi d Yeah, we love her.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is this bull Chat? This is a bull chat. Welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: See this arm is now so in the way it is.
Speaker 1: You love me? You left them in my studio? What are you doing? Okay? Oh wait, hold on, you can talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking and we're going and we're discussing things. Isn't that exciting?
Speaker 1: Just in case I say something naughty?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, LA's bull Chat. You were very naughty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, welcome, This is bull Chat. This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. If you came here looking for cereal, you ain't gonna find it on.
Speaker 2: This one, but you will on Mondays. Yes, when we release new episodes of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get a haircut today.
Speaker 2: That's exciting like that. I don't know what you're cutting.
Speaker 1: But sure no, because it gets too long here and it kind of blows out a little bit, and plus the shorter it is the less gray you see. Okay, I'm very salt and pepper, but the salt is starting to take over the pepper.
Speaker 2: Look at mine, Look at that.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything. Yes, I see it's a chunk in your ear and that's it. What Yeah, I just use my ear Scooper. I have an ear Scooper. Anyway, I miss timed the hair cuts because I have plans this weekend, so I need my hair to look nice this weekend, presentable, but also going away for President's Week, Okay, so I need it to be also good for them. So I might have to say, hey, buddy, can I just come back in a week for a touch up?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just gonna charge with you. What you Your hair looks fine?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not. Okay, yours isn't either. My hair is fine, okay, thank you, no problem. I style my hair like I like aka, I wake up out of bed. You could use a touch up, I know, I always you always have that. Just rolled out of bed and walk in. Look, no, this looks tight. Look at those curls. I always know it's time afro. It's a salt glows. Okay, what's that.
Speaker 1: You don't know? It's sal glows.
Speaker 2: Explain.
Speaker 1: Just let your soul glow.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I use it dead. I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, you never saw coming to America.
Speaker 2: I never did.
Speaker 1: You never saw coming to America.
Speaker 2: This was actually what we talked about on Gandhi's podcast. Also the side you don't play the podcast anyway?
Speaker 1: What are times that you didn't see?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I should have been on that one. I've never seen anything. Well, you guys would have loved me in that.
Speaker 2: It's more black movies. I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: What's a black movie? Like?
Speaker 2: I think they said coming to America? Oh you kind of notification?
Speaker 1: My daughter just got to school.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, I gotta make sure. Yeah, coming to America is a black movie? Love in basketball?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't mean to like, do you mean a dark movie or a movie with black people in it?
Speaker 2: A predominantly black castle in it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Got it? Like White Man Can't Jump and stuff like that, that is a black or or what's the Compton movie Sitting on the Stoop?
Speaker 2: Oh almost or Friday?
Speaker 1: Probably? Yeah, I'm so bad with movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've been trying to go back into a whole bunch of movies to try and explore what I may have missed. There's a lot of them, and after a while I'm just like, oh god, I can't catch up. But I what was a recent one that I watched that I liked? Watched a lot of the Oscar nominees this year, Oscar or the Academy of War.
Speaker 1: I was confused with Grammys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, have you watched any of them? I don't watch things at all. It's just Chipsy runs for you.
Speaker 1: I don't even watch that anymore. Do you know? My day consists of this wild life bruh.
Speaker 2: It's a laundry, it's taking the dog out. And then if I even have a minute to myself, I get in my pickup truck and I just read.
Speaker 1: I just I mean like TV watching wise? Oh like I don't. I very rarely watch a movie I don't have I don't have time for them.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just turn your ringer off?
Speaker 1: Like silence Whift does an emergency of some sort.
Speaker 2: You'll definitely see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So I wake up at three point fifty two, Okay, I turn on the TV. The actual TV which, by the way, the Verizon guy just came the had to swap out the boxes.
Speaker 2: He's like, wow, that's old get Ready or TVO.
Speaker 1: No. The guy laughed at me. He's like, I see that you ordered a cable card here. Also, what is it you have a box upstairs. I'm like, it's my tv O. He's like, bro, I've been working here a long time. I can't tell you the last time I saw a TVO. I like, listen, I bought lifetime service and I'm getting lifetime out of it until that thing crafts the bed.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I respect you, right, I respect you so much for that.
Speaker 1: Movie all that. Basically, this is a cable box with a DVR. That's what it is. Yeah. I could either have it there or get buy it from Hoverzon, so I just have it so anyway, I stuck the cable card in there and all as well. But anyway, so I wake up at three fifty two, the only news that's on it. I like to start my day with news, and I don't like the Net. I don't like the network. Shit, I don't either local stuff. Oh my got you cursed stuff?
Speaker 2: Wow, goy, sorry, it looks like that bender came down for a good reason, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't mean, I just I don't like CNN, Fox News, MSM.
Speaker 2: I don't like it to someone who only watches local news like I love Channel two in New York's news, CBS two News, that's my news. And then I watched the six thirty News. It was with Nora O'Donnell right, not doing it any morning block. I know what I mean. Local, He got like a nice little globe. Right, it's now the whole thing is in New York now, Yeah, I love it. I love the CBS Evening News at six point thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm a David Muir guy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm the same way as you. I don't watch the CNN. I don't watch him as I don't get it. I don't even get them. I don't pay for that. I don't pay for it. After a while, it's just headline, headline, headline, and they always say it's breaking news, and then the breaking news isn't even breaking, right, and it's annoying.
Speaker 1: So anyway, three fifty two, I turned the TV on, and it's the tail end of the CBS whatever. It's called CBS round Up. So it's not like old news, but it's like repackaged, right, and it's sometimes it's stories that have been on CBS Sunday Mornings or whatever, so it's all kinds of stuff. And then eight minutes later that's when like the CBS Morning News starts with that guy used to be the girl that I like, but now it's some guy, which is fine. And I watched that for like eight minutes, and then I go downstairs and I take the dog out and that's it. So I only get like the top top stories. You know, I'm like doing my hair and getting ready and so I hear it and that's that. So then I come when I come home from work, I don't really watch anything. I fold laundry and I listened to you know, Froggy's country station.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Shout out to w QIK, Jacksonville. Get it on the iHeartRadio app or the only one that you can. You can just say on your phone, hey, Siri, play it and it's like whatever, and that's it. And then at night, so like five thirty six o'clock, I'll watch Channel seven ABC Eyewitness News.
Speaker 2: It's yours.
Speaker 1: Six thirty, I will watch David Muir World News tonight seven o'clock, Jeopardy seven thirty some Wheel of Fortune. But that's when I start making my way upstairs to do other things. Then I'll take a shower. I have to go back downstairs for the shower because my upstairshower is leaking right now, and I don't know what to do because it's like time to redo the bathroom. It's not a pipe, it's the tiles. It needs to be like, and it's a lot about I can't just like put up caution tape and not use it ever again. I have to get it. I have to fix it. I just don't like, I don't know if I want to just have bathfit or come like throw something in because eventually I'm going to redo the whole bathroom, or if I don't have money to redo the whole bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's a hot mess. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then I go downstairs, I take a shower, I come back upstairs. I watch reruns of All in the Family at eight and eight thirty, okay, okay. Then at nine I watch reruns of Night Court as I fall asleep, Okay, And that's pretty much my TV day, all right, Yeah, Okay, so really nothing current except some news and Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I mean I do the BBC World News ooh, it's a podcast. They're the only ones that update at four, like when I wake up at four forty five.
Speaker 1: By the way, this isn't ripple. It just happens to be iced tea in a bag. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I know you were waiting for that. Go on, I wake up at four forty five. Put on the BBC World News Report. It's a little podcast. They're British. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's audio only.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, And honestly, I've learned so much from it, Like do you know how many civil wars are going on in Africa right now?
Speaker 1: Who do civil means within the country right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, it's like crazy, like there's constant overthrowings of governments. It's wild. And I learned all these things. And then they do a little bit of us stuff they do all over the world. It's great. It's very engaging.
Speaker 1: I don't like the accent. I just care.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love the accent. It makes me feel like I'm like, ooh, I'm in it. It's great, and then that's my news. Then I walk over to the stuff if I have to getting picked up. But then when I come home, what's the stop I have to walk ten minutes to go to Sam's for a pickup in the morning if I go scary? Yeah, is that why you're so smealthed lately? Walk, I'm just walking all the way to Are you.
Speaker 1: Afraid to walk when it's dark in that town?
Speaker 2: Not really? Oh again, Like I told my dad when I moved there, it's very different from when you lived here. There's like an organic tea shop. Here's a little cheese shop over here with needles out front. Okay, there's no needles. I saw one, Okay, I'm telling you. I mean it might have been like someone with diabetes. But still okay, okay, I have no words anyway. And then at night time around disposing of their sharps properly, okay. And then around five six o'clock that's when I put on my news, and then maybe I'll put a movie on at night, okay or sholl fie for that.
Speaker 1: When do you go to time to go to sleep?
Speaker 2: I have been trying to bring myself back. I sometimes go to bed. I'm usually around ten thirty. I'm trying to go back to nine.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't come in here early like everyone else. You have been a little bit lately, but you'll come in at eight. Sometimes they're like, WHOA, must be nice, Oh, must be nice.
Speaker 2: I still wake up at five forty five.
Speaker 1: Oh I wake up with three fifty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told me, And then you're putting on your CBS roundups.
Speaker 1: I have to I've try. I got to leave the house at four eighteen. And then sometimes Sawyer doesn't poop. I'm like, dude, poop.
Speaker 2: I you know, do miss a schedule? My grandma I used to go over her house to watch Survivor every Wednesday, and it would always be we'd have dinner at six six and it would be over by like six thirty six forty five. Then we do Jeopardy, then we do Wheel of Fortune, then Survivor would come on. It was like a nice little routine every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Routines aren't happen, you know. Routines are nice, It's it's hard for me to adjust or alter routines. At some point in your life. You have to do that, you know, Like right now, I'm out the door at four twelve. Sawyer runs across the street and peas and then I demand that he poop and he does usually if not, then it delays me a little bit, you know. And then sometimes it'll be like hey man, he'll poop and he'll run back across the street and I'll have to chase him.
Speaker 2: It's a whole chaotic.
Speaker 1: It is chaotic, like I have to leave my block at four nineteen. At four twenty ten, ten wins the cycle Star. I do my twenty minutes of news on the radio. Then I turn.
Speaker 2: I do everything the same way. Like I know, I have to be out of my house by five oh eight, so I make a point. My problem is that I have this Coldgate toothbrush that does at least two minutes and thirty seconds with brushing, so I have to time everything. What yes, two minutes thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: It's long.
Speaker 2: It's I've been to the dentist. I've been using it now for like two years. My dentist was like, what's going on? Because your teeth are fantastic?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: It literally because you do every space and it scores you. It's amazing. It's the best toothbrush airing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound good at all.
Speaker 2: It's great because you do each zone and then at the end it's like, oh, you definitely didn't brush in that zone.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot of work. I just row row row your boat and I'm done.
Speaker 2: New no, no, no, now this two minutes thirty seconds. On weekends, I get myself off, so I'm like, I can't do this right now. Fridays Friday night to Sunday morning, that's my off time for my cold ate toothbrush.
Speaker 1: So you just don't brush your teeth. No, I do rot mouth.
Speaker 2: Nothing is worse than just stank breath. I can't do.
Speaker 1: You know, this morning, all of a sudden, I don't know what it was, but I just tasted shit in my mouth. I don't know why it just came out of nowhere. I don't understand. It wasn't bad breath or anything like that. I don't know if there's something going on in my belly or if I ate something or whatever. But I was like, oh, what is that?
Speaker 2: What did you have?
Speaker 1: It wasn't bad breath, like, it wasn't like I just needed some gum. It was like deep in here, it was like, Oh, I just swallowed some dog shit, is what it tasted like. I'm not even kidding I've had it on my finger, so I know what it smells like.
Speaker 2: Please, okay, please, I can't not dog poop.
Speaker 1: By the way, So yesterday I take say, you're after a bike ride every afternoon, and that's what keeps him so nimble, you know. I mean he's nine and a half and he still runs almost a mile a day. And for the he pulls me. That's a normal routine is I'll open the garage, He'll run across the street, almost get hit by a car because he doesn't look both ways. And I'll be like, come on, buddy, let's go bab ba bike. And as soon as you say babba bike, his head cocks to the left and he comes right over to the bike and I hook him up. I have this little contraptions, a little pole he rides alongside, so you Normally what happens is we ride about I don't know, a quarter to a half a mile up to the park and that's where he sniffs around and does his business. Yesterday, I don't know what was going on, but we were halfway to the park. We were in the middle of the road, riding past people's houses, and all of a sudden I felt some lag and I turned and he's full on shitting as he's running. Oh so this ball is just going everywhere. It's like just balls of shit tumbling up the street. I'm like, oh no, So I had to stop and get the bag on my hand and turn around to stop it each little dropped. I could do that. I didn't either, But can you imagine you run like foot? Although you do see marathon runners that they just blow it out while I'm running.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the half marathon was one thing that I felt like I was in a zombie apocalypse where you're just running and then you just see how everyone else is running, who's like throwing up, who's passing out? And I was I couldn't do the last six miles.
Speaker 1: Is that the thirteen mile one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where my knees. My IT band was acting up, so I was walking. I was literally just like I just had to get to the finish line. So I walked for six miles.
Speaker 1: Bad it bands. I've been doing a five K month since October, yeah, or actually September. I'm this close to signing up for a ten K. I don't know if I can do it.
Speaker 2: You can ten k's honestly, I would say this as someone who's done ten k's, five k's and halfs half No, never again. It really has to be someplace I have to, Like I thought about maybe signing up for the New York one because I found out that you can actually walk, you can like run and walk, and I can do that. I feel like I could do two too to make it to the end if I pay it right. But ten k's you'll be fine, really.
Speaker 1: But but a five K and when I'm like at the last point too, how out of breath are you?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: We talking like It's not that I'm out of breath, but I'm just like I'm spent. You know, by the time I crossed the finish hine of a five K, I'm having a heart attack. I'm like, and I have to like walk it off.
Speaker 2: So the couch to five k ap Have you ever used that?
Speaker 1: I don't use anything.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend it because it does interval trading where when you finally do like you just learn how to run.
Speaker 1: I don't stretch out of train nothing. I don't think. I don't stretch, you just go. I don't stretch either.
Speaker 2: I would highly recommend starting that because that's how I got my it band issues. But any way, that app is perfect because it teaches you like, Okay, run for a minute, stop, walk, now, run again, and you paced yourself to do it.
Speaker 1: Because my head is like I gotta have good time, so I can't stop, like I want to stop the time, I shoe, a grab water, I just go.
Speaker 2: I am not a time person. I like to think if I have twenty five minutes, I'm going to run for twenty five minutes. What I do in that, I don't care. Like William Sam's husband, yeah, oh he's hardcore. He's hardcore.
Speaker 1: I've don a five k in nineteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's run. I've run with him and he's very much like, Okay, now we're going to do this. I don't run for that. I can't run for that. Like in my head, I just want to go and exercise and listen to my music and just enjoy myself. If I look at the time, then I start getting anxious and I just can't do that.
Speaker 1: So I never look at time along the way. I just see it. As I get to the end of the I'm like, damn it. But the reason why I think I might be able to do the ten k is because it's in my town and I see I much prefer doing it on like local streets and seeing how you know, people come out and they cheer and they play music and stuff like the one I did on the last one was in a park on just a boring trail. I want to see things, you know, I will say, and I know this is kind of terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh god, but like should I get ready to press stop?
Speaker 1: No, Like, I'll focus in on like one good ass and that will be my motivation and I'll follow it as much as I can, and then when it disappears, I slow down and I just ruins everything.
Speaker 2: You are literally stuck in like a nineties comedy, like the eyes coming out of your.
Speaker 1: Head like aga ooga. Yeah. I mean one time it was a guy by mistake. I was like, oh my god, like you know, I don't know whatever. I guess an ass is an ass, But a dude shouldn't wear like the yoga pants, I don't know whatever they are the running pants?
Speaker 2: Are you talking? Like the legging?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys shouldn't wear that. They guys shouldn't have like nice looking asses and pants. They shouldn't. It just shouldn't. I don't think. I don't think that should be a thing. I wear that to my cycle. I don't want to see it ever see I wear them. When it's cold, I'll wear long John's. Do you remember got the Elvis duran ones years ago? Years ago? They had her logo on it.
Speaker 2: I didn't get one of those.
Speaker 1: I have them. So when it's cold and I go out and do the five k's, I'll put them on and like and then i'll put like joggers over it so you can't see them. But they just keep me warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't run in the cold. Once it gets over to fifty a day, then I'm like, okay, I'll go after a nice run. I don't do the running in the cold. It hurts my like I'm just hurt everywhere whenever I run in the cold. It's I don't. I don't do that. So I give you a lot of credit for doing this.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I might sign up for the ten k.
Speaker 2: I'll sign up with you.
Speaker 1: Really, you'll come to my town.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, really, if you promise that you'll get me brunch afterwards.
Speaker 1: I'll do. As long as I don't die, great, you'll be fine. Yeah, yeah, Oh my god, deal. Yes, so exciting. Okay, someone else might be with us. I hope you don't mind. Okay, okay, cool, But she just she does her own thing, flies like the wind. Okay, Like she did this last five k she came in second overall. I was like, who are you? Yeah, like first in female category and second overall. She was only eight seconds behind the number first finisher. Wow, it was insane. I'm like, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: If you're in a good zone, you have to have a good playlist. For me, I listen to music at like full blast, and I do have gotten Runners High and Runners Highs are the best thing in the entire world. I love a Runners High.
Speaker 1: See the first one I did back in September, August whatever it was. I didn't have any music because my AirPods wouldn't be and I was crying. I was and I had the worst time ever. And then I finally made the playlist. Nineties alternative angry. Nineties alternative is what drives me, you know, like the hardcore.
Speaker 2: When you listen to music, do you visualize things?
Speaker 1: I don't, But I go like, the music has to be upbeat, fast, and I just kind of run eat, you know. But I just want to finish and the music. I can't do it without music. I agree with you so, but but if we do it together, we won't be able to talk.
Speaker 2: I wasn't planning.
Speaker 1: You don't want to talk. You just want to go. Okay.
Speaker 2: I put my air pods in, I have my nice little playlist that I have my music too, and then I just it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, sweet, oh Manlabama, right, what you're doing? Oh that's yours? No?
Speaker 2: No, maybe no?
Speaker 1: But wait? So but if you run with someone, are you the kind of person that's like, oh, I'll try to keep up now, just like I'm out. Just whereever you finish your fish.
Speaker 2: I finish before you, great. If I finish after you, amazing. I'm not judging. I don't care as long as you finish it. When it comes to working out and exercise, I have no ego. You did it, you congrats. No one should be shaming anybody for working out, ever, on anything.
Speaker 1: This is really very exciting to me. If you're actually gonna do it when I go home today, send me the information I'm going. Is it gonna be in the summer, Uh No, it's it's either it's either March or May. I forget.
Speaker 2: I hope it's May. I don't want to do it in March. If I'm being honest with.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, it might be. It might be May.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I will one hundred percent do May with you.
Speaker 1: Okay when I when I get home, I'm I'm gonna look up the information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that'll be warm and nice and good to go.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in very excited. That is exciting.
Speaker 1: I think I do have to go now at this point. Hope that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We talked about our schedules and we're signing up for a five K, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Yeah, thank you for listening to bolchat. Sorry we had to cut it short, but I have a haircut appointment that I can't be late for.
Speaker 2: He's got to cut whatever hairs he.
Speaker 1: Thinks he needs cut. You want me to take a picture of all the hair that comes off, because I will. I'm not going to go in the back room this time for the full body cut.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to ask any further questions about that because it sounds like that was a one line that was sigation. You will do the job for me.
Speaker 1: That was an accident. I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know take your shirt off in the back room. I had no idea what was happening.
Speaker 2: Like I'm picturing you one Nightline right now. Scott didn't know what he was a part of.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. It was a broom over there and I was just standing there.
Speaker 2: A creepy rig fake barbers.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for listening to bolchat. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC and all new serial Killers podcasts will be here Monday where we'll eat some cereal.
Speaker 2: Also, we are discussing potentially watching Chips together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still you know, I mean, it's so kitchy, right is the kitchi Kitchie? Yeah, it's a niche, niche, niche thing because nobody watches that show.
Speaker 2: But you know, I would love to recap it with you and find all the faults in it.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something, I'm pretty sure that after about ten or fifteen episodes, if we do it, I bet you we could get Rik e Strada on Oh Oh's that.
Speaker 2: He's the head of it. He was on the Surreal Life tape.
Speaker 1: He's the head of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the head of the Chips.
Speaker 1: I gotta go listen, I gotta get he's mister Chip. No, he's paunch.
Speaker 2: He's the paunch.
Speaker 1: He is seven Mary four four Do you know who seven Mary three wash been through this? He is.
Speaker 2: Spencer cunningmoorth say clink Andrew. But what's his name?
Speaker 1: John Baker?
Speaker 2: Ah that too?
Speaker 1: Hey bye see you got