Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. As always, there is plenty of news that is going on. We'll get to some of this layer an incredible Oval Office presser with Keir Starmer, who is the British Prime Minister and President Trump and covering a wide variety of topics.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to play a lot of it coming up later in the show. We just have so much news that is breaking today now. I want to be very clear as we begin. I guess phase one, if you will, or part one of the Epstein files are now. They're out there and are being released. I've had a conversation with Marshall Blackburn, and Marshall Blackburn has been one of the loudest voices of people that have been looking for these files to be opened. She's been very critical of the FBI. I apparently the FBI has video footage and IRS records, and she believes the FBI is thwarted again. The FBI under Biden and Harris, the effort to be transparent and the saddest part of this is these files today reveal two hundred and fifty four what they believe to be two hundred and fifty four victims quote messuses, some of them they believe underage, and those names will be redacted obviously and rightly. So now we have known a lot about names that have been mentioned and people that have been associated with Epstein for a long time, like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew. You know, remember President Trump. Yeah, there's a picture of President Trump from years and years ago with Epstein. But when he became a member of mar A Lago and he found out how he was treating people, he threw him out of the club, uh and and wanted nothing to do with him. This guy seems on every level to have been somebody that wants to be around wealthy and famous people. And so I think it's very important that you understand that what Pam Bondi is doing, she's releasing flight logs, a lot of names, et cetera. And basically this will will be a first step in terms of creating a roadmap where law enforcement and includes law enforcement notes as well as my understanding, so that they can take this and find out how deep this, this this whole corrupt you know, sex trafficking scandal goes, and who might be involved and who may not be involved. And when you hear you know names, you know you've got to Also. One of the things that I think has been signature in the show, and I kind of said this in this media interview that I did, is on this show, we don't rush to judgment. Just because somebody flew on Jeffrey Epstein's plane does not mean that they're guilty of anything. The only thing I would argue, and everybody is presumed innocent, you don't rush to judgment. We're not going to do that here. However, the good news is with the release of names, I would like to think that if the people whose names, some of which I will mention to you that you know again, you give them the presumption of innocence, I hope they will be cooperative with the FBI and with Attorney General Pam Bondi and give up whatever information that they have. It is I think it is critical, especially when you're talking about victims and underage victims, and the numbers that we're talking about now sex trafficking is one hundred and fifty billion dollars a year business. There are that many sick, ugly, evil, twisted people in the world. So I think that everybody that that maybe Epstein worked his way into their world are guilty. I do not, but you know, I think they do owe it to the end. They don't know what to the public if they don't want to. I know, if it was me, I would want it out there and say, the guy said he was flying the same place I was flying, so I took a ride and I was playing big deal.
Speaker 2: That would not be a big deal.
Speaker 1: But you know, I noticed that Mayor Bloomberg's name is in today's first file. Do I think Mayor Bloomberg is was involved with Epstein? I have no way of knowing. My gut tells me no. I have no idea. Or Ellie Wizzelle or Naomi Campbell or Angie Dickinson or Alec Baldwin, They're all presumed innocent, and everybody needs to understand that. I think people expected today, you know, big big bombshells. The New York Post put out earlier today that they're really aren't big bombshells here. But what we are learning is the extent. I mean, you had former President Clinton, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew who his career ended up ending in disgrace, and some other people and all of this information. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it. We never got to the bottom. This is phase one and there's going to be other phases and other information that will be public and over time, hopefully a full picture will emerge, and hopefully those people that have had contact with him, and that contact now in full transparencies being released. Hopefully many of them that were not and never would have been involved in anything like this can cooperate. It is obvious that this guy, there is a word for that, Linda, but you can't say it on TV. This guy love to be around rich and famous people. There's no doubt about that part. But the idea that it's that extensive should scare everybody, and anybody with a heart and a soul I think would want to be helpful in getting to the bottom of what they knew, when they knew it, what they saw, you know, at any point where they ever alarmed, And hopefully and then I'd like to know what happened, you know, with this suicide when he hung himself from a bed that was low to the ground and the cameras just happened to be not working that day, and the prison guards just weren't working at that moment. It seems a little too convenient for me. But do I know anything for sure? I do not, And we don't want to get over our skis, and we won't get over our skis. So anyway, we'll get into this more. We'll check in with Elena Habba coming up, one source said. The person said the unveiling would be a disappointment to sleuths that are eager for bombshell new evidence about the you know, the billionaire psycho connection to prominent political and business leaders. Anyway, the client list included is in the initial release, which was compiled compiled into binders described as Phase one of the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Copies of the binder circulated.
Speaker 1: I just believe in transparency and what they do with it from there is going to be part of what the DOJ and the FBI hopefully we'll get to the bottom of and you know, hopefully these girls can get justice. And if you have any information, or if anybody has any information, they have to make sure the identity is protected in their personal information. Of the two hundred and fifty four victims that we're talking about here, as if the Department of Justice would release a list of the clients it's sitting on my desk. Now, that's that's been a directive of President Trump. You know, still nobody really knew what this guy did for work. We just knew that he was filthy rich. Of course, the Lolita Express and everything else that has been public now for a long time, and hopefully soon thereafter we'll get to the bottom. We'll get the release of the JFK files, the RFK files, the MLK files. Why has all of this been hidden from the public since the nineteen sixties. Tell me, tell me why that makes sense in any way, And the answer is obvious, it does not. Trump's Education Department is investigating civil rights violations ignored by Joe Biden. Nearly one hundred anti Semitic violence and harassment cases not resolved under the Biden administration. Almost seventy of them occurred after the Hamas attack on Israel and related to elementary secondary post secondary schools. According to the Trump Department of Education, they announced these investigations, which I'm glad this cabinet meeting has gone very very viral from yesterday and that the government shrinking efforts will now go all across government. Will get into more detail on that, and achieving a trillion dollar debt reduction requires savings of four billion dollars a day from now until the end of September, and Elon must saying that we can get that done. The President went into great specificity in detail today about what is emerging as a deal. He doesn't want to go in his case, get over his skis either there hasn't been a deal made.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the media would like for President Trump to start calling either Zelensky or putin names and assert blame, etc. Well, first steps first, Zelenski will be at the White House Tomorrow is going to be the establishment of this US Ukraine Mineral Fund. The President emphasized with the British Prime Minister today that that will mean that there is going to be a US presidence there. You know from Emmanuel Macrone that they're willing to put troops inside of Ukraine to help with the safety, security and rebuilding efforts. The mineral deal will also be a fifty to fifty deal. We're going to help America is going to help with its technology to extract these rare earth minerals, and that would first pay back America for all the money and the weaponry that was given to Ukraine over time. But more importantly, it will give money to Ukraine to allow them a time and effort to rebuild. I do believe that the US will maintain maximum you know, recognize as US gave Ukraine a significant financial contribution. I mean it almost became a proxy war. But anyway that there is an agreement on the rare earth mineral deal, which means that Ukraine in the United States will be closer than they've ever been. And then of course Europe has to do their part to protect their continent. The Poland is scrambling air defenses as Russia strikes western Ukraine and the US is flying nuclear capable B fifty two bombers off of Russian borders on the anniversary of the invasion of Ukraine. Does Donald Trump want an escalation of the war? No, we all anyone with a brain wants war in Europe and war in the Middle East to come to an end. Are two things happening simultaneously. Russia's economy is suffering and Gordon Chang made an interesting observation to John Solomon's just Thenews dot Com that China's espionage activity against the US, as well as the country's business and economic policies, are designed to weaken what Beijing sees as their chief rival. The American people need to understand the nature of the challenge. China wants to take down the US because they believe we are an existential threat. And Chang told just the News that China's reported economic growth of five percent is probably inflated and that President Chi and his refusal to rely on domestic consumption means that there is a potential for tariffs that would have a significant effect. And Donald Trump addressed the issue of a reciprocal tariffs once again today and that is going to be a big component in preventing countries from taking advantage of US. We had a caller from Canada the other day, and I want to be friends with Canada. I like Canada, but if the people of Canada, you know, rely on the United States for the bulk of their national security and defense, and then they're not paying their fair share to NATO, and they're not doing enough to control their borders and stop the influx of illegal immigrants and drugs into our country, then they're not being good neighbors. And the idea that America is even giving them, you know, billions of dollars on an annual basis. Why are we giving them billions of dollars? Why did they have tariffs on a lot of American products like dairy and you know, agriculture and poultry, et cetera. They won't allow American seeds to be imported into their country. Why why are they putting tariffs on our products? I mean, the idea if you want if you believe in free and fair trade, then you believe in free and fair trade. It's really that simple anyway. So we're going to get into all of that. There's a lot of coverage today of Gene Hackman and his wife have been found dead. I'm not exactly sure what's going on there. Anyway, we got a lot of ground to cover today. We will cover it all. We will also get in your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number. Look at all the they keep finding Trump's hut. Secretary Scott Turner announced that he was eliminating costly Obama and Biden era federal zoning rules that Trump worn would destroy suburban neighborhoods. The affirmatively the affirmatively furthering fair housing rule conditioned millions of dollars worth of community block grants from hud on the completion of a lengthy demographic analysis. To get money, localities had to certify that there were no disparities by ray, religion, sex, nationality, disability, and it goes on and on and on, and basically his racial quotas as far as I interpret it and.
Speaker 2: The New York Post interpreted it.
Speaker 1: Lee Zelden says over one thousand employees have already left the agency. He thinks he can cut the EPA by sixty five percent in terms of hiring. Trump is ordering a thirty day freeze on government credit cards spending, which is great. This comes a week after DOZE discovered nearly forty billion in spending last year linked to issued plastic to employees. The Biden Treasury Department admitted they sent at least thirty one million dollars in social Security checks to dead people. Thirty one million. Oh, no need for Doze. The Trump State Department has identified sixty billion dollars in grants that could be eliminated. Thank goodness, John Roberts stopped this court order on foreign payments by a lower Biden appointed judge.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But in this case, Trump State Department completed their review of US foreign aid. And this is under Marco Rubio, fifteen thousand dollars worth of grand sixty million dollars for elimination. And it's all the same crap, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. I'd love to cook, if I find it relaxing. I cook every meal. I'm very Keto friendly, mostly meat and eggs. By the way, price eggs are going up, although the Agricultural Secretary did say that they are coming up of the plan for at least in the short term to import eggs because this is more related not to inflation but the ABM flu issue. But I love to cook. I love to cook meat, I love to cook fish. I love to cook it all. I started as a cook in a restaurant I was thirteen. I wish I had chef. I Q since I wouldn't have made as many mistakes as I did, but I was learning, and I learned pretty well. It's such great technology, and it ensures that whatever you're cooking, if you're cooking steaks and burgers and chicken and pork chops and pork ribs and fish, it'll come out to your preferred outcome every single time, no matter how you cook it. You can cook it in a deep friary, grill it roasted, bake it broil, it doesn't matter. It'll come out to your preferred outcome. You simply take a wireless probe. That's all it is. Is like a toothpick, a little thicker than a toothpick. You put it in your food. Then you go to the chef iq app, the easiest app you've ever opened in your life. It'll tell you when to turn your meat over. It'll tell you when your meat is done, and it stops and ends all confusion, eliminates all risk, and every meal you cook will be served with confidence. Your friends, your neighbors, your family, they're all going to think that you went to culinary school. You're going to be such a great chef. They're all going to want you to cook and you're gonna enjoy doing it because you're going to be the perfect cook, the master chef. Anyway, it's very inexpensive. You find it at chefiq dot com. Mention my name, Hannity and you get a fifteen percent discount. But I wish I'd thought of this product, I really do. Is that amazing?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Anything anyone there, Linda or.
Speaker 3: No, they will be her momentarily.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Alena Hobb is gonna check in with us. We're gonna get an update from her on the Epstein file Phase one release from earlier today, and again I want to put emphasis on we don't rush to judgment. Just because somebody's name is mentioned as having flown on the plane or whatever does not mean that they knew or were guilty of anything. It just gives it gives the FBI and the dj a roadmap, hopefully to learn more information to get to the bottom of what they have identified in this Phase one report today two hundred and fifty four, what they believe to be victims, what they're calling victims, and get to the bottom of it. I mean I would hope we can, you know, agree that that's a good thing. But it doesn't mean just because somebody's name is on it that they're guilty of anything. This guy seems like he was obsessed with celebrity and obsessed with money.
Speaker 2: That's the one takeaway.
Speaker 1: And in the course of my life, I have noticed that there are people, Yeah, you kind of figure out over time. M maybe they really only like me because I am a public figure.
Speaker 2: I've had that happen. Linda, You've seen that happen.
Speaker 1: We've discussed that many times, number of times, and it's frustrating. I mean, I just try to be nice to everybody and.
Speaker 2: Be a good christ. That was your first mistake. Why being nice as a first Are you backsliding again?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 3: The unique thing about me is that I actually stay in one spot, you know, like I get listen, I think the president's doing a great job. He's being nice to everybody. I wouldn't be nice to this Prime minister, not for one second.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean, you know, I know everybody wants him to just like drop bombs on everyone one's head all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, actually JD Evans did do it. I have to give to JD some credit.
Speaker 1: I did see JD talked about the freedom of speech restrictions. Uh, and we'll get to this and play some of it later. But the freedom of speech restrictions in Europe and how it does impact American companies. I mean, they have free speech laws all over Europe now and it's it's gotten insane, absolutely crazy. Anyway, we welcome our friend Alena Hamba back to the program. I thought, at one point you said, now, Sean, I'm not going into the White House.
Speaker 2: Now you went in.
Speaker 1: You remember saying that to me, right, You're one percent correct.
Speaker 4: I said that famously.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you because when I was there to interview the president in the Oval office, I got to see you and Dan Scavino in Scavino's office, and it is really great to know that people like yourself and Dan and everybody there. I don't I'm going to miss a million names that you guys are there, and that you do it at you know, great personal cost and sacrifice financially and an opportunity costs and the expense of maintaining two homes in many cases, and up rooting your kids and sending them to the new schools.
Speaker 2: It's hard to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually away from my kids, and that adds another layer of it. But it is the ultimate sacrifice. It is really not the ultimate sacrifice, but it is a sacrifice that I am proud to be endeavoring on. And you're right. I told you many times at Mari Lago. I remember selling right right like you said it. I said, Sean, I'm not going in. I'm going to go to the keeping the private sector. And you said, okay, I'm a here. I am famous last words. But it's so nice.
Speaker 1: I kind of suspected you might. He's pretty persuasive. You gotta admit, if you know him personally, he is very persuasive.
Speaker 4: The art of the deal, the art of the deal, Sean, It's funny. I haven't spoken about this, but I remember I thought Susie archiefs of staff at Marijuaga. One evening, they were doing transition meetings and I was having dinner with my family and she caught me in the lobby of the club and said, Alena can go in and speak to the president. And I said why, She said, just go in and speak to the president. And I walk in and there's screens everywhere the transition teams sitting there, you know, Howard Lutnik was there and many other members, and the President looked at me and he said, so, what are you going to do in the White House? And I said, no, sir, I'm not going. And he said and why are you not going? And I gave him my reasons, and he said, so what are you going to do for me in the White House? And it was you know, you're negotiating with the best negotiator. But it was a blessing. Everything he's pushed me to do has been so tremendous, and I just hope I can give this country one ounce of what they deserve in my time here.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you will.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that there were different times I'd interview you and it looked dire with dealing with the law fair and the weaponization and all these different cases, and you and other attorneys were juggling them all, and I remember, you know, I'd expressed to you my concerns about that. I really feel he put it all on the line in terms of this. It was either the White House or they would have tried to put him in jail, and I think they probably would have been successful. Do you think I'm wrong?
Speaker 4: No, I think you and I had some of the most frank conversations. That's why I value our friendship. But we always were very honest with each other throughout the last four years of hell. And really there is no other way than excite. It was war. It was a different kind of war, but it was war, and we were fighting for his safety, for the American people, for our country, and for his family and his livelihood, of course, but it affected such a bigger thing. Mistakes were so high, and there were days that you would ask me how it looked in the courtroom when you couldn't be there yourself, and you were for many you know, supporting us every single day. But I was always honest with you. I said, I don't know, I'm nervous, I'm worried. And you know, you can know you have a perfect case. You could know your client did nothing wrong. But we were hailed into the worst states, in the worst ags and the worst das. We had DOJ officials coming in fighting against us, and it is a blessing. And I think that's why the energy here is so tremendous, and that's why it was kind of an easy ask. I thought back, and I remember talking to my family and saying, I'm not sure what to do. But when the president asks you to serve, and I serve at the pleasure of the President for the American people, you do so. And you know, you can say you're a patriot all you want. You can fight the fight. But when it comes time to really put in the work as we did the last four years and we're about to do for the next four there is no better example than President Trump. I mean, the man's been through true hell true, I mean it really has been.
Speaker 1: I want to transition a little bit into this phase one of the Epstein Files, but I do want to set up a caveat One of the signature reasons for I believe for the success of the show is that we don't rush to judgment, and we wait for all the facts to come in, and we do believe in the presumption of innocence before being proven guilty. When it comes to the Epstein case, names have come up in the past, like let's see Prince Andrew and who else for crying out loud, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates, and those names have come up, but it doesn't mean that they did anything wrong. So I want to be very clear in this phase one what we are discovering in what Pam Bondi, an FBI director Cashptello released, shows they believe they've identified two hundred and fifty four victims, many of them under age. And then there is a list of famous people's names on the list, not that they have done anything wrong, but they had contact with this guy Epstein, including like Alec Baldwin and Mayor Bloomberg, Ellie Wizzelle, Naomi Campbell, Angie Dickinson.
Speaker 2: Am I correct in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're exactly right there, and the American people should be very careful of this, and you're absolutely right to raise caution. So there were flight logs that were released those obviously have names of individuals. We released a list of items that have been seized, and we're seized exhibits, things of that nature, photograph, but you will not see the actual exhibits. Obviously. We are still a Department of Justice, still has active cases that they need to pursue, and we cannot provide everything. Also for the anonymity of the victims, frankly first and foremost, and then there's a rolodex attack, things like United airline lines, to security people, any contacts that he has, those are really the tranches of the first phase of dump. But we did say we would we would show it. We have shown it. Nobody should be assumed to have been partaking an illegal activity just because they're on a list in a rolodex. Of course, I mean I have two thousand contacts. That doesn't mean that if I do something wrong, they've done something wrong. But there's flight logs and information that a lot of people wanted to see, and we are transparent. We have a Department of Justice that now operates as a Department of Justice that will vet and proceed with caution, but with vigor.
Speaker 1: And that's the plan, and we'll talk to Marsha Blackburn's and pushing very hard for this to be released. If nothing else, this guy seems to have sought out people that are famous and people that have money. And it's not but it's it's not the rush to judgment that just because their name shows up that they're on a flight log and they flew on his plane, that they've done anything wrong in any way, shape, matter or form. However they they certainly I would hope would want to know when you identify two hundred and fifty four victims, and some of them are underage, and you have personal, firsthand knowledge of a flight and what you might have seen might be valuable information to the FBI because the previous FBI under Director Ray, and my understanding is they have video footage, I r S records and that the FBI previously forwarded the effort to be transparent. And again, I'm just looking for those people. I'm just assuming they're innocent, and I'm but I but I think it's important for the investigation part of it to find out, you know, what did they know, what did they see, and you know, what was their relationship with them, et cetera. And I'd also like to get to the bottom of how he committed suicide with a bed that was close to the ground the way he did, and why the cameras weren't working, why the prison guards that were supposed to be there just were mi ia at the time when it was needed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I agree. Look, lucky for us, Galine is very much alive and in prison. I do have questions about the way he died, as every American curiosity and skepticism. Frankly, like you said, I am not rushing to judge anybody, but I do think that we have to do we have to go through the process, and we have to do so in a way that makes Americans feel safe again, makes Americans feel Americans feel like we're not just going to target you because you're some rich guy that was on a Rolodex, but more importantly, that we are going to target when we do find that people were raping minors, that we will hold them accountable. That is, there is no excuse if that is discovered, if there is an evidence to bring a case, I assume that Pam BONDI will do.
Speaker 2: So you agree with me, This guy seem like a starchaser.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. Actually, it's funny you said that. I read it, and I was like, okay, you know, starchaser. Chaser was not the word I used, but yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Well it's not the one I'm going to use, but that I'm using in my head even but you know, it is radio and there's an FCC out there that would probably find me.
Speaker 4: I find you, shut me down, be canceled. No, the reality is yet, No, it actually does appear that way. He obviously liked to take photographs of celebrities. We know that this guy anybody with a sick thickness like his, And really I don't say that to excuse his behavior, but this was a sick, sick man anybody, and frankly Galaine as well, right there with him, who was brokering young children for trafficking, which is actually going to be a primary portion of my focus here in the White House, in my portfolio. They have a special place in hell for people like that. And if you partook in that knowingly, and you were going on trips solely for the reason or for any part of the reason to have sex with miners on an island remotely and think that you were going to pay with that, that is not happening in this country. But you know him liking famous people, Sure, him wanting to hang out with famous people. Sure, we see it all the time. It's funny. It's usually people with power that like to be around people with more power, people with more money, people that can get them photographs. And this guy definitely kept a sort of I think, look from what I've seen from the paintings hanging in his home that we know he had, you know, painting of Bill Clinton, an address right in his entry. He obviously had a fascination and an infatuation with famous people.
Speaker 1: That's why I say don't rush to judgment, because he probably sought them out and then probably those people, you know, were impressed that quote, the fact that he had as much money as he did. Alena, we do appreciate your time. I know you're busy, and man, what what what? What a rocking shock in all time. It's Benson's inauguration day, and what a great honor it must be for you and everybody there to be a part of that history. And watching it is just makes me smile every day because the alternative was not a good one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Alena Habba, we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: And we've come a long way from the courtroom messages we were talking about, so yeah, to be alive.
Speaker 2: Well, so and so says this duror looks favorable.
Speaker 1: And You're like, hell no, and I always said, I was like, nope, nope.
Speaker 2: Don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, anyway, we appreciate Alena Habba eight hundred and nine four one Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program. Greg Jarrett's take on this when we get back all right when we come back, we'll get Greg Jared's take on the administration, the Epstein files, and much more.