Speaker 1: Welcome in Fantasy Bros. M LB. This This My Friends is leading off Live Rowdy by Prize Big. Sign up for Prize Big today with the promo code leading off. When you do, it's me Joey Pit Joe Pi's Apia. That of course is the Welsh's hair looks magnificent today. I already told him, and it's all of you. It's the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks and today, boys and girls, It's gonna be a good show. It's gonna be a Yesterday was, in essence, the perfect show he wanted to having his in baseball, where you have the perfect show where everything, all the universe, all the stars, everything aligns all at one time, and we had that yesterday on the program. In the middle of the program we willed the call up of Ellie de la Cruz. Literally minutes later, Ellie de la Cruz got called up. We discussed how alec Mino was gonna get sent down. Not only did he get sent down, he got sent down to Little League. I think the AAU team was full, so they had to put him in the Florida Coast League.
Speaker 2: Also, I threw in that there's no way that he's just gets optioned. Like, You're like, he can get option I'm like, no, there's not.
Speaker 1: Only did you get optioned, he got the hell optioned out of him Alec yesterday. Uh we also had the career high thirteen strikeouts for the ladder bet if Kevin Gosman I talked about on the show yesterday. Kevin Gosman was my two prize picks and Shoeyl Tani was the other one.
Speaker 2: He hit a home run I was betting. I want to point out I was.
Speaker 1: And hit my I got my White Sox upset on the money line, I got Kevin Gosman and DFS Kevin Goslin Ladder Bet, Kevin Gosmin prize pick, oh Tani home run call. I've got three home runs Welsh in the last two days. Welsh. Yesterday was a good day. Today is going to be a good day too, and of course it's a sad day as well. As much as we're happy about Ellie de la Cruz and we're going to talk about that debut, we also have to talk about Jacob de Grom too. I'd like to put a poll up here because I promised that I would sing a Sarah McLaughlin song when Tommy John surgery did happen for Jacob de Gram and I'm not reveling in this like I'm sad he's set. It was a very emotional press conference Saturday for Jacob de Gram. Jacob de Gram was in tears. He feels terrible what he loves to do is being taken away from him. He's already had one Tommy John surgery. But Welsh to the point of, you know, he is getting paid one hundred and eighty five million dollars, so that cushions the blow.
Speaker 2: So are you saying what you want him to wipe his tears with one hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Bill wondering how about thousands rolling out? I love this show, I told Welsh before the show. I love this show. I love what I do. I love talking football, I love talking baseball. I love being with the people here in the shows. I love Fantasy World, I love all that. If you told me here's one hundred and eighty five million dollars you could never do it again, I'd say, Wow, I had a good run. I'll find a hobby, I will figure things out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you probably need to get a little bit more relative money, like sure, I would tell you all the kick rocks and never speak to any of you again for one hundred and eighty million dollars and you can remember my memory. But more relative, like, how about like twenty thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no, it would have to be at least a million dollar walk away from me at least.
Speaker 2: Well think about also, like if it's one hundred and eighty million dollars, get your yearly salary times at times five and say you can never do this again.
Speaker 1: No, no, I need more anymore.
Speaker 2: You're very greedy.
Speaker 1: I am very greedy, I know, but I also love this. So that's what I'm saying. And well that's what he needed. Maybe he needed more money. Maybe one hundred and eighty five is your five times your salary. So he's crying. He's like, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make more. I'm going to miss my money. And he can't leave it. So perspective, Joe, that's what about you here? Before we get into the positive stuff here, let's just hit the grom up at the top here at the beginning, because it is there to hit up, because it's what's up this was the community at large failed most people this year. The baseball community of analysts who ranked Jacob de Gram and drafted Jacob de Grom as SP five overall.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm one of those guys they didn't have at five, but I was one.
Speaker 1: He was at five in the consensus, which means enough people put him at five. I am him at twenty, and people yelled at me. And my purpose was, there's twenty guys. I can theoretically say to myself, realistically say to myself, all of these twenty guys I like better than Jacob d Gram that I think are going to pitch more than Jacob de Gram, And I get the whole quality verse quantity argument. I understood that. But the risk was so great for a player who had not made a lot of starts in the last three years, who we knew was on the precipice of another injury. Who and I keep coming back to this point because I think it's so important. The Mets offer was clearly ceremonial. They gave him a crappy offer, ceremonial because he had been a good soldier for the organization and a great met and a great pitcher. He had been a superlative pitcher, and no other team in Major League Baseballs If the Texas Rangers come after you, that tells you something is wrong, And that tells you, Welsh, everybody wants to win. All these team have money to spend. Jacob Degron, the best pitcher in baseball's on the market, and only the Texas Rangers come after you. That was the biggest red flag ever. And I think the community at large failed everybody. This show did not fail everybody. Fantasy Pros MLB did not fail everybody, But I think the community at large, all they wanted to see was the positive. And I think that that is really a failure at every level because you're trying to help people win fantasy leagues, and at the end of the day, it doesn't help people win fantasy leagues when you say, yeah, that's a top five pitcher, because it's it's a bad evaluation based on the data you have. Welsh, your thoughts, I mean, I don't agree with.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I don't you disagree with everything that came out of your mouth. I don't agree with because he is the best pitcher in baseball when he pitched. You had the foresight or at least the cautiousness to be like any injury stuff is not my bag, this is not what I'm going to do, and not, I think is the positive. I do agree. In the very very very early stages, I was looking at Ta Graham and I was like, man, we're you know, top three four SP and I moved off of that into the important draft season, but I still had a.
Speaker 1: SP in terms of talent. Yes, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm that's what I'm getting at. I moved it back to like seven or eight. But at the end of the day, it's all a calculated risk. His risk meter was just way higher. So drafting him at you know, the corner or the turn of like the second round, like that's stuff. I couldn't even do that. As much as I like Jacob de Gram, I couldn't do that. But I think the narrative of like why you jump in on Jacob de Grom is sound, and I think the narrative of why he's a risk is sound and sometimes those things mean. But it wasn't like, you know, he had this huge, big strain that he was dealing with, and it was maybe as to Tommy John none of that was live. It was just like he's an injury risk. He was being babied in spring. Early on, he looked really good. We got good reports outside of the baby. It's just to kind of failure across the board. I don't think it's a failure necessarily by I mean, if there's like some analysts that's like, screw it, you know, nothing matters.
Speaker 1: There's no recr when the expert consensus rankings gets to a point where enough people say, yes, this is a good investment for everyone at SP five as a second or third round pick. It's absurd. And it's nothing to do with the range. Like at the end of the day, it has to do with what's been happening with this player. And I understand, like I get it. I no one sees it better than me. I watched him pitch in my living room for the last eight years, and I know how great he is, and I know how much fun it is. But but collectively, you had to give a bigger discount of drafts in order to make him a bible pick.
Speaker 2: That was just what I That is what I agree with. The thing that always bugged me is I wanted to be I always want to be the big chickob to ground guy because it's like, there's not a question that he's the best pitcher when he pitches, and that sometimes is the thing where someone's like, well, this could be no, he's the best when he pitches. So that was bar Nune. I always wanted more of a discount, and that's what's rough. Sometimes there was more, but there's so much more fantasy analysts. There are more shows. There's so many more of us that the deals are so much less in spots where you wish, you'd wish rookies without any proven talent you could get a little bit more you can't. You would wish a guy like Jacob de Gram on that bet you get a little bit more you can't. And and overall, pitching has been a really weird and dynamic kind of thing in fantasy that we're all bad and I taking pitching early. The pitching early stuff was my biggest run.
Speaker 1: Well Look Black book one on one this year was look fade away from these top pictures, Go with that secondary because the value was all in the secondary group. It was in the Zach Gallons of the world, the Kevin Gosman's of the world, all those guys. That's where the value is a pitching. It was so obvious not to do it. But again, wait, when you have such a consensus that's out there in the space, it's it's everybody looking at the positive. And I'm a positive guy. I'm a positive beeat, I'm a positive piece of bea okay, but you too much too much on the positive, not enough on the Oh my god, some glaring negatives here that we've all got to be super concerned with. And the follow the money. Follow the money at the end of the day, because if you follow the money, the Texas Rangers again, when the best picture and when Joey o'tani goes out in free agency, you think he's not gonna have multiple offers, but multiple team And I know you canna roll your eyes about that, but like, but Jacob de Gram is that guy? He is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's baseball. Don't call the Dodgers, don't call I mean, but but you don't know that, Like, there's also we do we know that we did do? Did Bor? Did we get that from Boris that no other team calls?
Speaker 1: Think in his day of age that not that doesn't leak. Everything leaks somebody farts and it leaks out there in terms of you know, do you.
Speaker 2: Know how many times we've heard these stories where it's like, oh, yeah, by the way, two years ago, you didn't know this, but this guy was almost traded for this guy, but then this one person didn't pick up the phone and it never happened. Jacob to Gram also has a price, So there's twenty I bet you twenty two teams were like, it's not worth it because we know the market price. The Mets put out their offer knowing it's not the market price, but they want to just put out what it is. I will refuse to believe that it was only the Texas Rangers that gave a call. There's probably lots of teams that checked in. They're like, hey, is that market price?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Click?
Speaker 2: People didn't want to pay it. But at the end of the day, this is the whole thing about Jacob de Grom.
Speaker 1: That there was an offer. John Hayman, Morossi Night, all those guys, all those guys, Ken Rosenthal and his bow tie would have been all over it. And I'm telling you they weren't there because they and there's nothing else for these guys to do except report those offers or those conversations. There was not even a conversation report in the off season. The number of pitchers that have had more than one Tommy John surgery. I don't know exactly that list of guys. But do you think at this point that Jacob de Gram gets back from the second one here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna come back. But I'm just like, I just don't like, I'm done like and I can be like this. You know, you guys not.
Speaker 1: You can be done our chat, he's not pitching this year, and he's not pitching next year. I think we all understand.
Speaker 2: Hope I get back at the end of next year. Our group chat was hilarious yesterday with Wonky and you should have seen piece of Pa just dancing because then also you had the injury with Bucks and so it's the major crack.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dancing. I don't dance for people's injuries, but dancing I am, I am, and I'm not dancing on anyone's grave. Here today, I'm saying the process I was saying it in February, said it in March. The pros Kippen Shannon Today, this is undisputed. Yeah, I'm sure about that, bro.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But but again, it was just it was mind blowing to me that I said, Okay, here it is in February. It's SP five. That's going to change as people start to you know, have their moments and start to evaluate. And then it never changed. And I kept looking up at it and I'm seeing all these guys and I'm like, how how are we getting to draft season? It's still the same from me gone, by the way, hold on, I'll get the pollars Jacob deGrom. If he never pitches again, is you a Hall of Fame or mayor? Put this poll up? Uh? Seventy four percent said no. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: I think I said this in CBS Lesson. I think it's almost like Treel Davis, you know, like what Treel Davis did in his short time that yeah, but that's like the point is he had Super Bowl wins and like de gram was one of the great I think he would sneak in at this point. But listen, he's going to pitch again. He wants to pitch. He's got a five year deal. At this age, thirty six is the new thirty one. These guys are pitching till forty. He's gonna pitch, but I'm done. And guess what, it's all good because the discount will be massive. We don't have to worry about this until two thousand and twenty five. I'm not interested next year. I don't care if he's gonna maybe pitch next Tody, it's done.
Speaker 1: Cody, I love you. You troll me in the chat. I get you would have been different with the Mets. No, it was insane with them. It doesn't matter where he went. Okay, this the the evaluation was bad. It was bad by the fantasy community at large. Going in now. I knew another poll up there because I said I'd sing a Sarah McLaughlin song, and Welsh is going to read off all the accolades of Jacob de Grom.
Speaker 2: I don't go with the boys to men, So it's either.
Speaker 1: I think. I think the in the Arms of the Angels is a little depressing, Like he's not dead, he's just having surgery. He's got one hundred and eighty five million dollars. He's gonna come back, hopefully maybe the end of next year, maybe September August, who knows if that happens. But he'll pitch again. Like, well, she's saying how he'll be We don't know. So it's either that or I will remember you, which I think is is kinder because.
Speaker 2: I think you should do. I will remember you at the end. I won't even say anything. I don't want to step over you. I think you do. I will remember you.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should sing it you have like a nice Irish tenor voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that at the end, Leve. Maybe we don't need to do it now, like, let's talk the memories. Let's stop talking about Jacob all right, let's talk about Alec Manoa dancing here.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Elie de la Cruz. Now, let's be positive. Elie de la Cruz. This was great. Eli Dola Cruz ran so fast around their base he almost caught the guy ahead of him. It was amazing. Last night he walked twice, he had a double, one hundred and twelve miles an hour off the bat. He was just he was great. Everything was great. I'm spoiler alert, I'm picking him for the home run call tonight. It was everything we wanted got Ellie de la Cruz. The electricity in the ballpark was fantastic. They came back and won Welsh Let's go the Reds. I'm like adopting the Reds the rest of the season. I wanted to be great for them. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting super over zealous. I can feel myself doing it. I can hear myself saying it. I'm like, in the back of my head as I start talking about Ellie, I understand some of the like too much of it, but listen, he's a crazy talent. I've likened this too, maybe similar to Fernando Tatis Junior and his debut. They had similar strikeout issues, better walk better patients coming out of Elie de la Cruz walked his first at bat, two bad at balls over one oh eight. The guy can fly. He is all the talent and upside of O'Neill Cruise with less swing and miss and more ability to get on base. And I think at this point, even this day, and this might be the me being ridiculous, and that's fine, but at this moment, I think Ellie. You can view Ellie as a top seven to eight shortstop rest of season, and that's putting.
Speaker 1: I don't think him up Bobby Witt Junior or that's Ellie Dela Cruz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I call it. The Bobby Witt line is like perfect. I think it's like Lindor Bobby Witt somewhere in the gear Wit.
Speaker 1: Is a quote speed guy with power, but the batting average hasn't been there, that's for sure, Lindor. You know, I just wrote up Lindor in the Fantasy Pros feature Pros that we're doing for the body blow cell high every week, and Lindor's struggling mightily against right handed pitching this year. He's a two sixty hitter for his career against right hand pitching that don't come around. He's still got eleven home runs. Like I'd be buying Lindor. He's rather an the door rest of season than el. But Bobby Witt, that's a good question. See. My only thing with.
Speaker 2: Bobby Witt is like we know exactly who Bobby Witt is. And to be fair, if Ellie's middle ground was what Bobby Witt is right now, we'd all be fine with it. If he was hitting like two forty, you know, double digit store. There's one hundred games left. Ellie's rest of season projections they only had him about fifty eight games but every projection was about it was like just under ten homers ten rbi. So if you put that over one hundred games, the one hundred game projections, which is going to be the low baseline is like fifteen to fifteen On Ellie, I think the power is going to go up. If he's a twenty fifteen guy. You can see where the upside is. If the batting average is low. He is what Bobby Witt is. My only argument here is like middle low, Bobby Wit is maybe what median line Ellie is going to be. So I might slightly pick Bobby Wit Junior, but I but either way, he lives in that world and you're not having to pick. None of you guys are having to like be like should we.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the ballparks back. I kind of like the samel of what's going on with the the energy of the Reds last night in that building. If they can kind of capitalize on that a little bit special, you want to know what happens, Yes, is right around the corner too, Like that guy's gonna come.
Speaker 2: Up to so his buddy Cees last night dropping a couple hundred and ten mile an hour hits as well. He gets in there, it's gonna be electric. And what I loved, they threw him right in hitting four. They threw I think he was like the first twenty year old or whatever the hell it was twenty one year old to hit four on his debut. That's huge. Matt McClain's hitting, Jonathan India's hitting, gets Cees hitting behind him in Great America Ballpark. It is the Lli Show. It is worthwhile. And my god, if he wasn't available, if he was like open world stuff and fab and he hasn't been picked up, he's gonna go for everything. You're gonna dump your entire fab ball.
Speaker 1: Look, he's been on multiple videos. I know he was on last week's too. Last week was the big salvo here on the channel where I did the video and I said, look, Waiver Wire led other crews, this is it, Like, you gotta do it now because if you don't do it now, it's gonna to be gone. You have to do it this weekend. You have to be proactive. So hopefully you listen that he did. Zach gefflink. We talked about him six and two thirds scoreless at home this year. He struck out nine guys last night at home. This year he is seven to zero with a one eight five ERA, forty three innings, forty three k's, four walks, one point nine to six ERA. We got to start making money on Eflin at home because right now Eflyn is killing it. And this is another guy. We talked about this at the beginning of the year. I remember every time the Rays go out there and they pluck one of these kind of Zach Efflin guys off, they always there's nobody better than the Rays doing this. The Rays organization plucks this guy off, so oh Zach Eflin, Yeah, we know what to do with him. And they get the best out of these guys. And this is just another one in this long line of reclamation project guys, and we shouldn't be surprised, but we should have been more on this, I think in terms of draft, what do you think about Affleck's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm a big Eflin guy. Early in the year. I like this. The only thing I don't like is he is inconsistent. Yes, he had like nine strikeouts, but he also had a game where he went seven innings and didn't strike out a single batter. So the strikeout inconsistencies live there. But you go to players on great offensive supported teams, and you go to raise pitchers because they know how to push and develop these guys. Efflyn is absolutely a value.
Speaker 1: Sitting out there continuing on to luis a rise hitting four oh one on the air. So I mean to me, twenty twenty three, and maybe I'm just still off a high of yesterday. I don't know, but maybe I feel like twenty twenty three the energy of baseball right now, and the NBA Finals are happening, and the NHL is happening. Football hasn't really you know, started its football thing yet. I feel like baseball is at this fever pitch right now where everyone's just super excited and I'm excited to be here with you guys.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people are going to not want to admit like the rule changes that baseball did change right, the pace has moved things up. Also, the ability to get these younger guys up. This works, This is good, This is great for baseball. Yeah, I know it's going to come up with the whole Welsha rite. I'm not like a Rise hater.
Speaker 1: Hater he has limitations. That's that's not a hot take.
Speaker 2: He's an awesome. I own him in the league. He's an awesome real life player. That's all points leagues. He's super fun. But he is maximum and two category player, so he can be the greatest at batting average, which by the way, is the most expendable of the five categories in fantasy that people punt. That's a great category. But he is an absolute albatross on the other three categories. So I feel like everyone's making a big deal because he hits four hundred. He's awesome, great real life player. I want him on my team in real life, but I don't like valuing him over I think I was thinking about this before the show. I didn't even know this had come up. I just know I've been a little chattery about a Rise. A guy that hits two sixty in a month, let's say two sixty in a month with five homers, six dolen bases, and twenty five to twenty five run in RBI, that is exponentially more valuable than a Rise. It hits four to twenty five. He's an amazing guy.
Speaker 1: That offer that's the low batting average on your team.
Speaker 2: One point RBI. Yeah, he's just not good for Rod and head to head great for points, Yeah, but I have been a little like yippy about him.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go along today, folks. And by the way, right here undisputed with the Welsh and Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 2: Oh that long, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: They're gonna put me with Skip Bayless. Oh my god. Uh, I don't know if there's one hundred and eighty five million dollars for me to do that, I might ask for more for that job.
Speaker 2: That'd be the one.
Speaker 1: What songs should Joe sing today? On the poll? I will remember you winning at sixty percent right now, So I think that's more appropriate because I mean, that's the image of Jacob de Gram I think is is that's now over whatever he is now after the second one was no. Remember everyone laughed at me when I said, make him a closer and limit the amount of innings. That just make him this electric guy out of the bullpen like they did with Smoltz, and maybe over time he won't have that same kind of issue of the innings building up and building up on him, and he won't you know the amount of stress on the arm. Everyone laughed at me. Guess what when he comes back in two years what if he's that guy?
Speaker 2: What if that Actually I hate to say this, but like you know how he's like, I want to return at the back end of next year. It would be in that role. I think one hundred percent be in that role. So you actually might get your wish. Uh, we got to do I don't know how we're going to do this because I know the sizing and stuff. You've got to get a picture of Jacob deGrom before you sing. That's the clip. That's the clip we take.
Speaker 1: From the now. I like your dramatic readings of your dramatic reading of the accomplishments of Jacob de Gram, which are many the cy Young's the era titles. I mean, all these things. It's just stunning. All right, let's get through the injuries. Eventually, Aaron Judge, we told you was gonna go on the IL. He went on the I L We're still kind of waiting about the timetable, so it's a little tricky there. Anthony ren Don came back, so we'll see how long that lasts. Tario Rostrada came back, Carlos Korea came back, so a lot of people coming back, fire and bucks and coming back. He went on the ten dail. It's retroactive to June third. With the rib confusion. Lord of Scuriel was held out of the line for a second straight night, so his groin was tight. Welsh went over there, tried to do the mister Miyagi and rub it up for him a little bit. We'll see if that works. Andre's Munio's activated too, So beautiful times here. Let's get to the three up and three down. Kevin Gosmin thirteen strikeouts, unbelievable, told you American League leader in strikeouts. Nobody seems to care accept me. I put money on him on Sunday for Cy Young at plus eight hundred. It's still a plus eight hundred. I think you should. I think it's a good investment. Put fifty bucks on that bad boy, and then wait and watch and if it goes down to four hundred, put another fifty bucks on it. Starting to get a feeling it's Gosmin's year. Showy Otani Solo, Homer walked twice. Pete Alonzo is feeling twenty two. He had his twenty second home run. I gotta tell her swift reference in there. Three down, Louis Varlin six innings, seven earned four walks excuse me, five k's. His THERA is almost four and a half, Zach Ranky one in six with a four or five nine ERA now five earned runs in four to third and Mitch Keller, who we faded yesterday. Again we were all god looking at the zone. I feel like Michael Jordan in the playoffs yesterday just had a zone, just tunnel vision. Five earned runs, five and a third innings, one kuh not good for him in one homer three six ERA run the season, but he's given up fifteen earned runs his last three games. Is the Mitch Keller ride over?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. The last three games have been bad, But I think there's actually a lot of underlying stuff that are still in his favor. Strikeouts are still there. I think this is a bad run. I would argue that this might be a nice little buy opportunity on Mitch Keller because he can probably be had for very very little after that blow up. I would go do.
Speaker 1: That, all right. You know what else you should go do? Should play some prize picks because prize picks is fun. Last night we picked some good prizes. So use that promo code leading off, Go to prize picks dot com, download the Prize Picks app and when you use the promo code leading on, you get one hundred percent the positve match up to one hundred bucks. You put one hundred bucks in, you make some prize picks, you make more money. That's what you're here for. You're here with all this knowledge, watching the show, listening to the show every day. We know you're here. Go make some money on it. For me. I've got Max scherz or at six strikeouts over. He's been very good the last two starts, eight strikeouts and hind strikeouts. Elie de la Cruz all in, let's go eight and a half over on the hitter Fantasy score, Boba shit over against Houston's pitching eight and a half hitter Fantasy score. What do you have Welsh for the people on the Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are just like they're not giving, they're not easing you into. Elie day la Cruz. Eight and a half is a big number on that platform. Those are elite number hitters. But he's going up against noah' cindergard. So that's why I think that makes a lot of sense here on the Prize Picks today, I'm going to go with Logan Web strikeouts over five, give me Pablo Lopez under Fantasy Pitching, Fantasy points thirty five and a half and Bryce Harper Fantasy score eight over. We didn't get the Haters sandwich yesterday because Roman Lrono didn't play. Finally we got the Kerral off under the hang, we got the Helder over and just Lorianna didn't play, so the Midge Keller free square didn't do anything. So if you guys did anything else, maybe you could have cashed it. So hopefully today we can get some prize picks.
Speaker 1: All right. On the betting side today, I'm going under on the eight and a half Zach Wheeler strikeouts again. Whenever I see eight and a half, I'm going under. Most days I know it's Detroit still going under Pablo Lopez six and a half strikeouts. I'm going under. He has been rough and Tampa doesn't strike out to me getting even money on this run for the even money on this okay, Pablo under Wheeler under sures are over five and a half. You can get that now. It's got a lot of juice. So here's what you do. You take the six and a half instead because you get plus money on that plus one eighteen. You take the Sures are over at six and a half because again eight strikeouts nine. I don't care if it's the breaks, it's Mack Schuser, he's getting back to being Max Scherzer. You go take the White Sox again a plus one ten on the money line, and you do that as well, because the Yankees without Aaron Judge is not a good lineup. You got the plus one ten, the plus one eighteen from Sures, and then San fran Is minus two hundred heavy juice. Logan Web on the mountain. It's a terrible Rockies team. I don't care if it's in Colorado. You're gonna get plus five eighty on that. Go make that parlay that's the one, or just bet the White Sox at plus one thirty again, no Judge, That's what I'm doing. Welsh, What are you doing tonight on the betting side?
Speaker 2: All right? Like I said three and oh yesterday, let's try to get back to it. I'm gonna keep with those Logan Web numbers. Logan Web. The Colorado Rockies have struck out like twelve times over last three games on average, So I want to play against that. You talked about Logan Web. I have them in prize picks. Well, this is actually didn't check at the updated numbers, so the juice might be a little bit less. But last night it was plus one fifteen on Logan Web strikeouts five and a half over, So I'm gonna take that. He's hit that over his last three games. I'm gonna take Philly run line whole game one and a half over Detroit. And I'm going to take the Cincinnati Reds team total two and a half. It's minus one oh five, so two and a half in the first five. By the way, that is me playing against no Cynegard, who has given up three like the whole year every single time through five innings La de la Cruz, of course. So two and a half runs team total two and a half runs through the first five innings. That is almost even money minus one of five for the Reds. And again Philly reunline and Logan Web strikeouts. Those are my three big bets for to day.
Speaker 1: Tim has a great question, is there a football version of leading off? Not technically, but there should be. Come betting pros time, there basically will be. I'll be hosting that five days a week. We're gonna be on live on Betting Pros probably around the same time come football season, okay, and that is going to be basically the same version. We're gonna talk football, we're gonna talk betting, we're gonna talk you know, all that stuff in there, So just be in there if you haven't a ray subscribed to Betting Pros on the YouTube side, and we're gonna have the same conversations we're gonna have well, we're gonna home Peanuts and Crackerjacks. We gotta get a better name for everybody. But also fun thing here from our friend Razor who calls all the home runs. He just bought a Gossip and So Rare card over the weekkend well done, not bad. That's a good investment, and you should be investing in So Rare as well because it's super fun again. Fantasypros dot Com, slash collect, it's free, it's cards, it's fantasy. You buy, you scout, you sell, you do all that fun stuff, and you compete and you can compete against the other Peanuts and Crackerjacks as well because they've got the leading off league. Fantasypros dot com slash leading off. So we want you to be a part of all of that fun with so rare. It is so rare. MLB is fun and we're fun and you're fun. Let's get to the dfs today. Max Sure's are nine point six check. If you want to have some differential, go to John Gray nine point five check. If you want to pay up at pitching, you can go to the Logan Web. But I don't love it for eleven k. I think I'd rather stick with Gray Insures or White Sox Toronto mets San fran Texas. Those are the places you're looking for some offense today. Jordan Walker two point seven, Elie de la Cruz two point eight, Tim Anderson two point seven.
Speaker 2: Welsh at least gonna be played, So I'm sorry he's gonna and yeah, I would love to play him in like single showdowns or like low you know, fifty to fifties or something on dfs. But it is going to be a wild his plays today because that is a very good price.
Speaker 1: And look at Razor up to twenty three bombs, unbelievable. Remember the winners is getting a Corbyn Carrol autographed helmet, personalized from Corbyn Carrol the Welsh doll on the board with ten. I gotta be in double digits now because I'm on a hot streak last you.
Speaker 2: Gotta be like ten or eleven and eight. I'm the bottom here.
Speaker 1: I'm still useless, but I'm better. I'm starting to pull out of it. Welsh I said, I'm going Ellie de Lacruz tonight and I've even got money on it. Let's go. Where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 2: By the way, I get, I don't know how and dances here. I don't have anyone who can do this. I feel like we're pacing out bigger than we were last year because wasn't the number like forty eight or fifty one or something like that. I kind of actually think we might be a higher pace this year because this is like what a third of the way and we're only in the twenty So good job and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Fantasypros dot COM's last chat, Join the discord, go premium, make home run calls. That's what you do? So who you said?
Speaker 2: I did this once before, it didn't work, But I'm playing against Patrick Corbyn. I'm gonna go with Christian Walker. Christian Walker beat up on lefties, big homers. I think this is a perfect recipe for Christian Walker to get regoing. There are a couple guys on the board that, honestly, but I'm going to there's a Welsh of them. Yeah, but I'm gonna go with Christian Walker tonight for my home run call.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Razor, I hope you get that helmet. I'm rooting for you, buddy. By the way, look at busy residges throwing shade at me. H. Tim Joe usually bounces on us here in August for football. Yes, that's my job, Like, that's literally I came here to do a football show and then they've also given me the reins to betting pros, and I said, hey, we should also do a baseball show. So the reason we have leading off is because of this bald headed moron. So that's why we're here every day. So I'm sorry I have to bounce in August, but my brain can only handle so much. I'm sorry. It's just like only so much I can do. But Welsh will be here and we're trying to see if we can get baseball all year round here too. That's what we're working on. So it doesn't go away ever on you. So that's what really were And shout out to the Pans and Crackerjacks too, because we're up year over year in watches and listen it's great and it's all because of you out there and you know you have other choices. You come here, you listen to leading off and it's it's it's great. I love you guys, and I'm excited that we get to do this every day. So Welsh without further ado, I think we're at the end here, which means it's long time. So do you have a good list of accomplishments, because as I'm reading the lyrics for this song, it really it's very applicable, very applicable.
Speaker 2: I think I do, like, oh hold on, this might be the thing right here.
Speaker 1: I have like this is what Wikipedia was made for.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, and I can, I can, I can space this out and everything like that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you like I'm gonna give you like a stanza and a chorus, and I think I think that'll that'll do.
Speaker 2: So, So should I come in after your first your first run?
Speaker 1: You can come in whenever you want. So again, I promise, you promised whenever he would go. So here we go, ladies and gentlemen. I promised on the show that if Jacob de Grom did have Tommy John surgery and wasn't going to pitch rest of the season, I would sing a sad Sarah McLaughlin song because I'm sad about it. You're sad about it. Welsh's sad about it.
Speaker 2: You're really sad about it.
Speaker 1: I am sad about it. I'm not happy about this, So I'm going to sing I Will remember you while Welsh rattles off some of the incredible accomplishments of Jacob de Gram's career, and away we go.
Speaker 3: So afraid to love you, more afraid to lose. Clinging to the past, doesn't let me choose.
Speaker 4: Once there was the dog ness, now less night. You gave me everything you had. Oh, you gave me life.
Speaker 2: Come on, welshere's the accomplished No, it's coming, Ah Will twenty fourteen Player of the Week, twenty fourteen Rookie of the Month award winner in July and September, Outstanding Rookie of the Year in twenty fourteen. Don't let You twenty seventeen MLD Player of the Week, Cy Young Award winner twenty eighteen, FU Player's Choice, Outstanding Picture of the Year Award in twenty eighteen, a twenty nineteen award winner, Starting Pitcher of the Year in twenty nineteen, twenty and more even more Picture of the Month awards for mister Jacob de Gram. Is he a Hall of famer with sixteen hundred strikeouts eighty four wins now under one whip. That doesn't sound like the thing this was.
Speaker 1: This was good.
Speaker 2: I telled you a little bit more the will man.
Speaker 1: This was therapeutic. I think like it is. It's sad. I'm sad for Jacob Degram. I'm sad for the fantasy community at large. And put him at SP five and hopefully now we'll all learn to do better. That's what we're gonna try to do. So that'll do it for us. We'll be back again tomorrow to do it all again. Uh for Skip Bayless at Shannon Sharp. That'll do it for us. On leading off, We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all the hair comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks great. See you Leonard, guys. Bye.
Speaker 5: So sad, so sad for everybody.
Speaker 1: Ye