Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: It's your boy friend this two times check me out on Bootleg Killed podcast.
Speaker 3: Before we start the episode, man, I got to remind everybody that we are on the radio in eighty cities every single day across the country. Man Real ninety two to three every day Monday through Friday in Los Angeles, Wild ninety four to one in Tampa, Kkfur, and Phoenix. We're all over the place, Miami, Vegas, we can go on and on. We want to give a shout out to our latest affiliate. Shout out to Knoxville, Tennessee, Man Hot one O four point five for being the latest city to join the Bootleg CAV Show network. All right, now, I don't ever really talk about the radio show on the podcast, keep them separate. But if you want to listen to the radio show, you can click the link in the bio for a list of all the cities you can listen to at Yeah, that makes sense. Oh, let's get to the interview boutlet CAV podcast. Man, we got a special guest in here, my guy too. And that's two times in the motherfucking building.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: So what's going on? Been a long time, It's.
Speaker 3: Been a while oh, I feel like, yeah, last time I saw you, I feel like it was relatively like, uh it was before your album came out, because I remember you played me the album that night, yeah, and I was like, damn, I.
Speaker 2: Can lt you some more this shit, some of all the war ship this shite. Yeah, always bring it feeling.
Speaker 4: Back, yo. Uh, but you've had a crazy last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Man. You know, it's been dope to just see everything play out for you in the way it has.
Speaker 4: I need you to kind of address these new teeth you got.
Speaker 2: I to my two feet diriky, Yeah, those are two fifty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had to go to Johnny Dyne.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean, look, you're out in Age Town and I saw you visited the man Johnny Dame, so he.
Speaker 4: Got you right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stay in Age Town though, I know. I know what Johnny and he did my first piece, my clan piece when I had to men.
Speaker 4: I remember, oh yeah, I remember for the very controversy k necks.
Speaker 2: I had to change there because I was going corporate and line on you know.
Speaker 4: The war play.
Speaker 3: You're like, Yo, can you imagine showing up to like good Morning Hugh stand there, Good Morning Memphis and you got that chain on.
Speaker 4: You're like, yo, I gotta get this corporate money together so that any of the drink. Yeah, we got water in there grabbing take on them grabbing it.
Speaker 1: And injur drink.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know so so uh I had the I had the veneers with the pornos. Yeah and uh uh uh and I'm fucking I'm gone to drink it now. Like eight months ago, like everybody making it like a you know what I'm saying, Oh, the Saltwalker grill, Like my little brother something me there grill like eight months ago, like.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the latest saucewak grill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like with the with the pornters on.
Speaker 4: Top on like yeah, because I know there was like this Sauce Walker grill controversy in Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I fuck with Walker for sure, A great man think of like the like. But my little brother, the one introduced me to it, like he like, bro, I think you should do something like this because we were talking about changing my image.
Speaker 1: You were like I think you need to go back to like a great look like you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Like you need to go back to him. Like I'm with it you like, I think you need to get something like this, and he's something he is right, and I was like, shm, I don't want this ship, like you know what I'm saying. Then I decided I won't get it, and you know what I'm saying, And shit, he did.
Speaker 1: It for me.
Speaker 3: When Johnny Dang went on Instagram he said don't play with my name man, I was like, oh, someone gotta sample that. Sauce Waka has to sample that. Somebody got it. Don't play with my name man.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Johnny Man. Yo, so uh you uh.
Speaker 3: You obviously man, uh you got a new song coming out Friday. Well Ship by the time this comes out of the probably be out very demure with Nlie Chopper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah we we we we did our thing. We did that thing on it.
Speaker 2: When I think I think this was gonna be a good look for me if where we're from.
Speaker 4: Of course, uniting, you know, showing unification in the city.
Speaker 3: I feel like each of you have done a really good job, especially since you got out of jail and just kind of staying out of the bullshit, showing everybody that they're a different way.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: In terms of like kind of showing an example to the younger generation of the city.
Speaker 2: I think I be I think it's because I be focused on like like I don't really give a fuck about beefing. Like I'm I'm older, I've been through this ship. I know what they got the offer like like like free little dirt, Like I know that what they got the offer, like it's just on the other side of the would come with it, like it's cool long as that you slide and you catching the option, catching them down. No feel good, feel good when a nigga didn't then didn't then kill your partner and you get some get back.
Speaker 1: But you gotta be ready for what come with it.
Speaker 2: If but it feel good long at my guys, I avenge my partner, Like you know, nigga played killed my partner. I stood on being as and it's good. But when them people come, we gotta come with it. So me if I can prevent it, if I cannot beef with a nigga and like to the point where you know, I ain't got to get on that type of time.
Speaker 1: You can have this ship.
Speaker 2: You you can talk, you can do whatever. If you ain't causing me no immediate danger. Like right here, like you could be on social media talking about me. I can see you and walk right past you because.
Speaker 4: It ain't worth it. But if you that's that ego ship.
Speaker 1: Though. Yeah, I'm a man though, right you know, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, but I'm saying, like you, it's easy, like you're let a lot of a lot of men are let them ego their ego.
Speaker 4: Uh, let them up in behind bars over some ego.
Speaker 1: Shit, fuck ego. I'm gonna be honest, that's social media.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker weird about what a motherfucker gonna say about them online. A motherfucker ain't too much worried about their ego and pride no more. That ship that men stood on back in the days then stood on ego and.
Speaker 3: Pride to be able to be Like if you see somebody who might have said some share online is just just know.
Speaker 4: It ain't work. It ain't worth the crash out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I ain't never doing it.
Speaker 3: And then, like you said, people allow strangers' opinions on social media to get them jammed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you to act out of character.
Speaker 2: They give a fuck about what social media think. I don't ye, that's the difference between me and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think I feel like you've been so open and transparent with your life right in all ways, like you recently, like it was it came out that, uh, your daughter that you've been raising as your own was the DNA test didn't match up?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Why did you decide to kind of share that with the world.
Speaker 2: Because I'm one of them type of people that I ain't scared of who I am.
Speaker 1: I ain't skilled, I.
Speaker 2: Won't, I won't when i'm when I'm rapping and when i'm when you're going and listen to my music when you go, I want you to. I want you to be able to to know that my testimony is real. I want don't just want you to feel like, oh for this just talking about no like this, this is what I'm living.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm going through Like I'm I'm going through it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling, I'm trying to understand what's going on. I'm making mistakes. I'm you know what I'm saying, bird whit me like and so I'm I ain't fucked up with you know what I'm saying, Look, this is what I'm going through.
Speaker 3: And then your fans like there's people who've been through that can relate and what that damn? You know what I'm saying, how do you move forward with that situation? Because like, obviously you love your daughter, but what you find out that information? Does that change anything in terms of how you approach to that situation?
Speaker 1: Oh nah?
Speaker 2: Like all I can do is is learn from it all and accept it. Also because of shit, I ain't perfect. I didn't did ship, I didn't fuck it up, so I ain't perfect, So I can't. I can't beat you down about you mistaken up, you fucked up. But that don't mean that I got to keep fucking with you because.
Speaker 1: You're fucked up. You still you still off with your head. I'm still not fucking with you. But I ain't gonna, like, I ain't finna.
Speaker 2: Just hold a grudge against you. I can see you and still speak. I can see you and still you know that one right? You know what I'm saying, It's all good. We're gonna you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yo, you're one of you're one of the most legendary guys. Because I would say it's you and Lou Williams back in the day from the seventy six ers, because Lou Williams had the multiple girlfriend things popping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got the you got? You got two girls? Right now? Is the three? What you got?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: And then a couple of floaters that come in and out?
Speaker 1: No, No, just one.
Speaker 3: I saw you were in the movies with two. So that's why I gotta ask. But just recently as a recently yet to let what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back to one, back to scroll one.
Speaker 4: Are you guys on the lookout for another third?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let her pick this, Okay, so you let her pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like like yeah, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it takes a special kind of lady to be down with. Like would you call that polyamorous?
Speaker 1: Let me say this, I've learned it. You see. I come from pimpa.
Speaker 2: Yes, I come from having holes back in the days and all my life I always had a lot of women.
Speaker 3: I do say you are the new you are the twenty twenty four sugar Free When it comes to wrapping up.
Speaker 2: Sugar Free, t D and Capmine me and sugar Free need to do some shit.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I from it. But I knew I got a daughter.
Speaker 2: You know, she's become a teenager and I ain't want to expose that type of lifestyle to her, like you know what I'm saying. And I'm also I meet my girl, sugar, the one that stealed her with me, and I'm telling her, like you know what I'm saying, this is what I this, this is my flaw, this is my desire, Like this is what I like. I've been having two three women all my life and.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm used to. So you either accept me or no.
Speaker 1: I ain't want to put it like that.
Speaker 2: So I tell her what my flaw is, and she tell me, like, you know, she liked women like women like can fall in love with a woman like, so she like, you know, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, you know.
Speaker 2: Us to fall out because of that. If that's what you want to do, then you know, and you know we didn't. We didn't try a few women off camera that people didn't never see some people on camera.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, Jesus, you gotta figure out.
Speaker 1: It's real, Like it's off camera, Like is real?
Speaker 4: My Mexican wife. If I ever brought up the idea of that, I probably stab in the neck. You would never you'd be like, we happen a cavy.
Speaker 3: He's dead, his break the breaks went out on his car magically enough. She uh, no, I think that's awesome, though, Yeah, you got you listen, buddy, you gotta figure it out.
Speaker 4: How's the new album coming along?
Speaker 1: Hard? Like it's from from top to bottom? Is one of them.
Speaker 2: And it's been a long time, and I hate that I ain't seen you soon on yeah, and now because she's supposed to have been, I've been, I've been.
Speaker 3: If it's been a while, his motherfucker, I'm saying, it's been a while since since we got like a full body of work.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you're ready.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming the label.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's easy.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming the label.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys do have like a new guy running shit over it.
Speaker 1: Have you got just happened? I ain't met him yet, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Elliott Grangers, the new president. Have you have you met him? Not not yet?
Speaker 2: It soon though, Yeah, we're sitting it up like it's going down.
Speaker 3: But they capture though, because they released like eighty five people, they released a lot. They were like no, we got to keep him because he got the bitches.
Speaker 4: We can't him go nowhere.
Speaker 2: They know, they know I'm gonna make their breage for sure. You gotta understand, and I can talk about this. I can talk about being profitable, right. You gotta understand that they gave us with four four like they gave us four million and recouped they four million already within it within two years off one project.
Speaker 4: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: One project they don't recoup they four million.
Speaker 4: So they're like, yoh, we gotta do another one. They give you some more.
Speaker 2: They know what my potential is, so that see, I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen right now. They they had the dog on the least. They letting the dog off the leason.
Speaker 4: Now I love it.
Speaker 1: In the heaven they letting the dog off the least. Yo.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of artists who I would love to see you work with. And it's funny because I brought this up. I would love to see you work with that Mexican O T Yeah, yeah, I like him and Big X.
Speaker 4: The plug Id. I gotta you got a record.
Speaker 2: Big One of his projects is last Jake Me and we should have got big eggs on it. We got to get big eggs on the time, right, we're gonna get it now it's turned in. We got to get big eggs on the delox for you?
Speaker 4: Like, how like do you do you?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like you are you know, you're kind of being from Houston or you're from Memphis but living in Houston. Both of those cities are just like the melting pot. I feel like for a lot of the new hip hop that's popping right now, how tapped in? Are you still to like the new artists and like trying to maybe like you know, like find some new talent to work with.
Speaker 4: Are you still opening that kind of ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm I'm I'm growing as an artist myself right now. Yeah, I don't really, I'm still when you gotta understand killed like I did five years, I still ain't been home number two, so I ain't had time to I don't want to sign somebody, and then I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Do, and then you get it together yourself.
Speaker 2: You're looking at me like Nigga while my career ain't taking off, Nigga because I don't know how to fucking.
Speaker 4: Got to still get my ship together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so I don't want to take now. I got a couple of partners, and you know, I brought up my people. I let them do their thing, and of course I'm gonna push it just because they part of the brand.
Speaker 4: Of course, that makes sense. Man. A lot of rappers are doing songs with country artists. Now, would you be open to working with any country arts?
Speaker 1: Differently, I ain't. I ain't think there would be a thing you did and.
Speaker 4: I and then money back. Yo's got a song with Morgan Wallen. It is crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that that that that even like the Fredo Bang just.
Speaker 4: Did a country song.
Speaker 1: That's ship hard a fuck like super.
Speaker 2: Front like so so so Yeah, like I'm open to that. I always been. I'm very versatile. There's something that the game ain't saying out of me yet. They just they just been hearing the I've been in and out of jail. They just they don't know the versatile that I got.
Speaker 3: They don't know how they know that you'll run a bitch's pockets and you've been in prison.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I ain't already this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like, Yo, the evolution of me as a man is on the new album.
Speaker 4: Very demure. What does that mean to you? Because I still don't know what the means.
Speaker 1: She I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Honest with which I had yet learned what the word means while I was.
Speaker 1: In the studio recording it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means. It just means you a bad bitch or something like.
Speaker 2: And they say like like like if if the bitch got some cheap eyelashes on, that is not very demure. If the bitch got some weak makeup on.
Speaker 4: Or if she leaves the club with her shoes off, barefoot.
Speaker 2: That is not If the bitch throw up in the club, not the mirror at all. If the bitch outside and I ain't got no money, it's not the mirrord.
Speaker 4: Like now when you say outside, what does that mean.
Speaker 1: When the bitch out?
Speaker 2: The fucking everybody now and all the clubs okay, you just partying and you taking.
Speaker 4: You you got every promoter's number, You're out every.
Speaker 1: Night and I ain't got no getting in the clue.
Speaker 4: But you jumping in that camera at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: That's got bad breaks, squeaky breaks.
Speaker 1: There's not the Mirrord at all. It's not at all. Oh that ship is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yo for you man, Like obviously you and NL coming together. I think it's dope when you first got out, it was dope to see you in money Bag. Obviously without getting into like just too much of it.
Speaker 4: We just saw the Dolph trial wrap up, and you know that whole conflict in the city has been well documented. What is the key to making sure, you know, Memphis as a whole just kind of moves together, you think, like moving forward?
Speaker 1: I think it's merely impossible.
Speaker 2: Mm and and and social media got a lot to do with it, Pride and ego got a.
Speaker 1: Lot to do with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And the excuse because like I said, I'm still one foot in one you know what I'm saying. An excuse from the from the younger from the younger guys is hell no, they killed the guys, so they feel like they got to get some get back. But what they don't understand is that ain't gonna bring the homie back, like like going to step on them. I ain't gonna bring the homie back like like like the best thing you could do for real is take care of the homie kids or or or.
Speaker 4: Be there for the kids.
Speaker 2: Be there for the kids because the homye goone, the homygone, or.
Speaker 3: You end up incarcerated. Now the kids ain't gonna be taken care of it, but they don't.
Speaker 2: But don't nobody want to listen to unk? Don't nobody want to listen.
Speaker 1: To They call us the O g all them niggas, old them niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we come from where y'all come from, trying to tell y'all stupid ass and then when y'all get down there, your family leader you bsually you're the home and them leave you.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody want to fuck with you. But right now, like I told you, it all goes back to social media because right now they just trying to please social media. They don't give a fuck about pleasing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to slide.
Speaker 2: For the homing I'm trying to let let the world know that I'm sliding for the homeman Wallow.
Speaker 3: I think Wallow had like a like there's that clip that went viral again of Wallow talking to Dirk and he was talking about like if I forgave my brother's killer, if I hadn't I wouldn't be here taking care of my brother's kids.
Speaker 1: That's my fucking point. That's my that's all.
Speaker 2: And I feel like they just come with growth, and this is what I had to do, you know, because if I didn't, I've probably been to call to charge or in the grave by now.
Speaker 3: No, man, I'm proud of you, bro, because I'm when you first got out, I'm like, Yo, this guy's got the potential.
Speaker 4: To be out of here or be back over there.
Speaker 2: I still think I ain't as far as I supposed to be. I still think I ain't where I was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Help me understand, because listen, I gotta get I can keep it a buck.
Speaker 4: I'm a club owner. I own the club in scott steal Right.
Speaker 3: We brought up the idea of booking you a few times, and every time we bring it up, my partners are like, man, you know, I don't know, because it seems like every other month for a while there there was like a story about you having issues at clubs or promoters or some shit that happened at Tampa. What what it is?
Speaker 4: Is it safe to book for? That's two times in twenty twenty four at the night club.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, like what was going on?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you so, because you gotta know what the It was a lot of ship hitting the blogs and ship and it was always having.
Speaker 4: To do with you and clubs and they you want me to be let me know.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate you for letting me because if you eggs me this constructive criticism for sure, because if you egd me this type of shit, construct construct the criticism, and and and I think that you gotta understand, like I said, kill, I'm gonna go back. Yeah, I've been gone all my life. When I come home, I come home to this new found fame, this new found money, this rad hit record like this, this new life that I never seen. And I'm running around with fifteen niggas. Don't nobody know nothing, just like me.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say, you came with a lot smaller than entage on the first time I saw you, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was getting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I'm going to these clubs with fifteen twenty niggas, I'm giving the nigga that I think the smartest.
Speaker 1: The lead, right, But this nigga just streets smart this nigga not being this small.
Speaker 2: So he walking down on from not all the time, but just for example, he what the money, damn Like it's just but I'm not knowing I'm in the truck. I'm yeah, I'm big shit popping, you know what I'm saying, not knowing that I'm tain my image by not taking kurb business.
Speaker 1: I wasn't taking kurb business the right way. I wasn't. I want.
Speaker 2: I got all my all my security, going in with fire, all my no ain't no, don't touch nobody.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody feeling.
Speaker 2: And over time I'm like, damn, this shit fucking my name up, like you know what I'm saying, like and this, So I started slowly learning and peeling off from niggas and pulling off from situations. Now little there's four people with me, because I understand how much they may and I didn't need that much many people with me.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I was just trying to show little kill them. Them niggas ain't never saying nothing. Them niggas ain't never had nothing. So but one thing be help me understand that. It's one of my slogans, every day slogans now, don't be trying to help people that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna hurt you.
Speaker 4: That's some that's a a like, because.
Speaker 2: This is what's going on in my life right now. I'm helping people that's hurting me. And it's not intentionally.
Speaker 4: No, they don't even have to hurt you intention yet they're not.
Speaker 1: They don't know that they really doing it.
Speaker 2: But it's just not for them to be around this, and it just eals what it is.
Speaker 1: Count us or of say like, yeah, you know, it's just heals what it is.
Speaker 4: I just had a conversation with my homie Jelly Row, who's massive right now, and he was like, you know, he was in prison for eight and a half years, and he was like, now that he's, you know, a superstar, a lot of the people who he was doing dirtwic back into there like, yo, you changed, And he's like, you got it ride I changed? Like am I supposed to stay the same? But you know you gotta evolve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and and I ain't finna go. I ain't finna go slide on no nigga, or I ain't finna go do some bullshit just so you can say I'm a real nigga, Just so you can say, I ain't gonna lie to he's gonna shake some mant fuck it like that shit don't mean nothing because because guess what they guess what they gonna say. Yeah, you know he pulled down and shot what you call? You know he sent to hit on, but you know he got ninety years old? How to fuck that sound? You ain't getting nothing out of killing them folks crazy? Now your folks gone, he gone. Everybody lose in the fucking situation. But when you when we focused, I want to go back on something like because when we when we focused, I'm going back to you asked me about Memphis. When we focused on something, it's like we already feel like it ain't gonna change. And shit, I got my own kids and problems and shit to be worried about. I ain't invistiting what no nother nigga got going on. And that's I wish him the best dough right right, But I can't be invested in my time and energy. I got brand new kids and ship, three women all like I may.
Speaker 3: Fuck the niggas man like your hands are fully but and your priorities and you know what this is thing though you look like anybody could catch a back end and have a run and get a record deal and then be irrelevant in two years because they don't have the necessary focus or the necessary people around him, or like aren't fully dug in on like what it.
Speaker 4: Takes to really take that next.
Speaker 3: Because anybody could be anybody can can can go get back in and go get brown bags of clubs and run that up as long as you want. But if you want to take that next step and be a household name, it takes a certain amount of discipline. It takes a certain amount of like due diligence.
Speaker 2: And I think this is what it took for me over these since we released ninety days and since the last time you've seen me, I feel like I feel like it was it was fight or flight, you see. I felt myself going in a in a in a dog tone of like alright, boom the book and slowing down.
Speaker 1: But guess what is not awful? Oh his music week?
Speaker 2: No, it's all all is all for all for this did this for?
Speaker 4: NI said this a hundred this bro one hundred percent. I'm telling you as a club owner, I am telling.
Speaker 1: You I get it.
Speaker 2: And now guess what I go get b mem I go get c MG management, somebody who really who's been around you know, he been around the block.
Speaker 1: He know everything.
Speaker 2: He know how to network, you know how to talk, and he ain't fucked up with telling me when I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: See that's what I need. I need. I ain't got it around me on the people. A person like that, you.
Speaker 4: Don't just run.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to tell me I'm wrong. Tell me, hey, bro, I ain't gonna laugh. You you blowing the ship. You finna fuck it up. You ain't gonna you got he but you got a lot of potential. You're supposed to be way bigger than you is. But how you move and and slop it like you ain't no lame nigga. But it all comes from a nigga not knowing no better. Thkill like coming home just and a nigga having to get it to get us.
Speaker 4: It happened fast for you, man, quick. It happened to see people.
Speaker 2: But people don't. People don't know how to put themself in my shoes. They don't know how to damn he did.
Speaker 4: I have seen super fast man.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. I only seen one person do it. I ain't gonna even speak on that name. But I only seen one person like and he speaks bad about everybody and.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna eat. But and he was like he had to learn. He been gone all his life. He's been.
Speaker 2: But it only takes a person who'dn been through that and older to see that that the nigga growing.
Speaker 4: I think in any situation. But you can book me, no, Kale, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'm coming, Kale.
Speaker 4: You can book me now, nobody, no guns, you get booked me.
Speaker 2: Now when I come, it gonna be We're gonna be four five deep. Everythings gonna be legit. I wanna, I ain't gonna. I ain't gonna try to. I ain't gonna make you bring my bottles.
Speaker 4: And we just had we just have money. We just had money back two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's shining. They yo, Yeah, it's my goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah listen, man, I think, I think. I think with.
Speaker 3: Anything, if someone gets thrown into like because you're kind of like you got to understand too, like a lot of people kind of got And this is what I've been talking about this a lot lately, and it's unfortunate. It's like there's like these YouTube crime documentaries that you've been a part of, where somebody will do like a thirty minute video about you, right right, people already like people will know you from that, and then they disassociate any emotion from you being like a real person.
Speaker 4: Listen, they look at you like you're the star of a TV show.
Speaker 2: But this is why. This is it be fake hell bullshit. This is why, and this is why, and this is why. Check this out here, and this is why I could be out and this just happened, like within the last couple of days.
Speaker 1: I could be out right.
Speaker 2: And people say from this, let me get a picture and I'm like, hey, come on, I ain't tripping. And I take a picture and they be like, damn, man, your energy is so genuine.
Speaker 1: You've seen it's so cool. You ain't shit like the internet make it seem like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, it's all good. So my people is encouraging me, because see, if I ain't got nowhere to be, if ain't no money being made, I rather sit in the house and as you listen to the beach raising my door like I ain't you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna get my money. I'm a natural born hustler to i'ma get some money, but in the same sentence, I ain't finna just be in no club and just for nothing, like I didn't been through too much, I didn't been in over ten shootouts and I don't want to fuck And they already feel like I'm on some bullshit, right, so I'm saying I'm going somewhere with this shit.
Speaker 1: So so so it's like now I'm like, all right, let me just sit back.
Speaker 2: But my people are encouraging me, like, you still gotta move a little bit because at this point, at this point, the internet then counter made they own narrative about who you are the whole time.
Speaker 1: You really ain't this person.
Speaker 2: So when I move and I go places, they like, damn for this cooling, And some people approach me with cautions and I can tell and I'm like, bro, I ain't no nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like, you know, people are people. If you watch you know enough blogs or anybody will have their mind made up about you without ever having done any business or discussing anything with you. So yeah, it's crazy because you've been a part of Like do you feel like to me, like, do you feel like that that those like that kind of content that goes on YouTube that might break down while you're in prison, or this beef, that beef, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: You think it's good or bad for the music.
Speaker 2: I think it could be both. I think it's I think it's how you respond to it. I think it's how you. I think it's how you, how you, how you respond to it. And what I'm what I've been taught is just drop. Just just just just get them their music again, what they like, what they want, and once again what they want. Like any situation, go on, somebody say something about you, take it, drop a song about it, you make some money out of let them talk like, go go make a hit about it. You know what I'm saying, Because they talked about everybody like everybody gets, you get talked about, everybody get and what you do you capitalize off what mother fucker's saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it just but I'm just now learning it though, you see what I'm saying. At first, I was approaching it with emotions. Bitch, I had Nigga and he playing on me out. Oh you don't even know how Now I'm like, and they and they kind of got motherfuckers looking at me like, oh ship Like and the whole time I'm just acting out of emotions and not disiness, like not saying fuck it.
Speaker 1: He said, let me gonna make a song about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Let me get let me put that energy into something constructive, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like versus just getting on the internet writing about it. The ship ain't hit.
Speaker 3: Man, When you and your lady are at home with one of your what are y'all doing? Are you guys watching Netflix? Are we throwing the movie on? Are we are we throwing porn hub on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What's he evening?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: In the in the in the finesse two times? Household you know with with you your girl and there.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not? Man, I see in the house and talk all day. I believe it like I gave like I talk like I'm letting them know. But I'm I'm I'm see. I always wanted to. I believe in building a bitch builder like you want to. You want a good woman bill.
Speaker 4: Coming to a mall near you.
Speaker 2: But but I feel like I feel like if you if she got the potential enough potential personality or.
Speaker 1: She could be something I didn't want to go get me an.
Speaker 2: Old bitch you already on who kind of got a mind made up on how she feel about niggas. And because I want to be able to tell you that you know, everybody ain't the same, but your head so stuck up your situation that you really that she going in one ear and out the other one. Now, when you're dealing with a woman who trying to learn who she is and learn you can kind of you know what I'm saying, but but I'm doing it the right way though, Like I'm really you know what I'm saying, slow stroking the ego, but and I'm honest.
Speaker 1: I'm honest.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing no line in kill like I ain't lying. It's the thing about it, Like that's why I can't get in trouble because I don't lie.
Speaker 3: Especially with your lady. If you tell her like, hey, yeah, this is what I'm meant, this is what I do. We either gonna fight about this in the future, We're gonna get the ship together.
Speaker 4: This is what I do. Do you guys like uh, do you guys ever? Like do you have your girl hop on? Like tender and like do the swipe right, swipe left to try to find like a little like a threesome partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, we do that in the house. What you telling me?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like, how do you guys find a new bitch like to bring into the bedroom? Is it like, is it hey, wife, he's going out to the club, or is it it's.
Speaker 2: Usually it is usually some people. She already deal with that. She because like, like I said, my girl can fall in love with a girl like.
Speaker 4: She's like an actual bisexual person. It's not cute like.
Speaker 1: She could be with a girl about herself without a dude.
Speaker 4: Amazing like love the l g B t q's.
Speaker 2: Most differently, most differently, So she can and and I love it for like and the same thing with a man.
Speaker 1: That's what made the situation so right, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then when you're not in town, the girls can take care of each other exactly.
Speaker 2: Is that so you don't find but you don't find too many people too fond of this lifestyle.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: You got you know, you got women who I want a nigga by myself, And you ain't gonna never have a nigga by yourself.
Speaker 1: He gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 4: Except me.
Speaker 1: Hey, this nigga was being a dog out.
Speaker 4: To get back get me. I would never, I would never. I don't want to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, don't die, don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you said, it is hard to find a girl who's like fully with the ships because eventually someone gets emotional, right.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that they happen all the time.
Speaker 2: But I think if you let the woman pick the woman, I think it'll be different.
Speaker 3: Do you allow your girl This is a serious question. It's gonna sound wild, But your girl is in the women, right, So I'm assuming she has a strap on.
Speaker 4: Fuck no, she doesn't, Okay, So that's why I had to ask. I didn't know if while you're in that hold.
Speaker 2: On, let me say this, wrap that hold on. Now hold on. I ain't seen her with no scrap on. I'm just curious and now hold on, I ain't seeing her with it on. But if we had a partner that want her to beat, they put it with a scrap ain't.
Speaker 1: That's the play.
Speaker 4: That's okay for my FaceTime though, let me see it. Yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to save it.
Speaker 4: I love it. You fuck you need to write a book.
Speaker 3: I tell you this, you should really do like a Netflix show based on your life, Like somebody's to write a screenplay. It could be like your eight guyal broken into like eight episodes and be crazy.
Speaker 2: Nah, for real, we need this like this on big I think. I think, yeah, they'll they'll, they'll, they'll, they'll flock it in.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like show like was did Hustling Flow or a movie like Hustling Flow? Did it encapsulate any of like the real essence of like Memphis.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like this is Memphis?
Speaker 1: Yes, so there's myth.
Speaker 2: A lot of people they a lot of Memphis people didn't like it because they had they were saying main too many times.
Speaker 4: But you know what I didn't like. I didn't like. I didn't hear anybody saying mruvesic in that movie, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But far as the what they the storyline, it was Memphis is a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was most different than Memphis.
Speaker 3: What's it like to see uh, somebody like Glow really just fucking turn.
Speaker 1: It on Superstar Bro.
Speaker 2: It's like I didn't, I didn't I didn't see her her her uh at the beginning, like all the ways beginning phases. When I came home, fucking nigga Free was just coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was just so.
Speaker 2: I seen her rising, but she had been rapping. I ain't know that, and I've seen the rise. Bro, I seen it, and I already knew. I already knew, like especially with being with YO got It, Like Yo got It, you.
Speaker 4: Got it is the Phil Jackson of this show.
Speaker 1: But if you put if you give your got it something to work with, he gonna cook, for sure, I said.
Speaker 4: I always say he's probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, I CMG, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: There was c MG got the whole roster right now, so.
Speaker 3: They got glow money bag e s T. I mean going on by the Yeah, shout out to the est man. You got to get him back on the show this time.
Speaker 1: Don't walk out.
Speaker 4: Uh no, no, for sure.
Speaker 1: Not God.
Speaker 3: I think gotty when we think about like what a label executive is supposed to be and what an artist that has a label it's supposed to be, he is like the beaming example. Yeah, because to me, he's done better than like because like I feel like the m MG thing was cool for a sec but this this c MG rains I don't think enough flowers.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think they give.
Speaker 4: I don't think they get that man owns a fucking soccer team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they under the hat. Like I knew.
Speaker 4: I knew, Yo Gott he was just a special kind of rich. When I saw him lose, he was playing Blackjack or root Lett or some ship with Jay z Oh. Yeah, at a casino.
Speaker 3: And that motherfuck I think he lost like a million dollars. I cried inside.
Speaker 4: I was like fuck, I was like, God, damn this ship. Crazy man, Yo. So who do you have on the new album? Man?
Speaker 1: I got Kodak on the shout out to Kodak. I got your guy on them.
Speaker 4: Of course that's big man, you and Gotty. That's that's gotta be too different.
Speaker 1: I got I got, I got glow real on there. Okay, I got raw full nine on them.
Speaker 4: Love Rob.
Speaker 1: Who else we got on there? Is? It? Is? It? Is it?
Speaker 4: Rob four nine, Kodak, Glow Gotti sounds amazing? Uh is there? Do you have a date on the album yet?
Speaker 2: And you got n L E Chopper no Vember twenty six, and then it's a whole lot of memphishure.
Speaker 4: That's a whole lot of men who's in the Last time Little baby was on the last.
Speaker 1: Time, right, Yeah, I had a little baby. Yeah, last time was crazy, big yo Kevin Gates. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: All right, So November twenty eighth, the album's dropping second twenty second, then there'll be a deluxe.
Speaker 1: No January.
Speaker 4: You already got videos and all that shot shooting them as we go. Yeah, I saw what did you and nl E you shoot a video? So you're hanging out?
Speaker 3: He gave me his duck boots hit me with the joint. Did he try to change your diet? Because he'd be fucking eating like raw fruit? And this guy is like the healthiest child.
Speaker 1: I've ever made.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. He disciplined on another level, like same, Yeah, it's on another level. I don't know, like this shit hard, but I'm changing my dad, like I try to.
Speaker 1: I try to watch.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't too into just I ain't. I ain't the ice cream fat boy no more. I ain't to see a big bowl of cereal fat boy.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is we grew up the way we grew up, and eating a bowl of cereal at like one in the morning and then being like, Ya'm gonna run that back, but what else is in there? We got lucky charms this time we go.
Speaker 4: For the apples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't all the ship.
Speaker 3: And then when you're high, bro, you just be grabbing shipp yeah, and then you combined the too serious. Hey, that's really cereal man. You know it's crazy, man. I ain't been on that cereal ship in a minute, but I miss it.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't. Don't with it like that.
Speaker 4: Shs like drinking three sodas.
Speaker 2: It's shipped that I can eat now that I used to eat when I was young, and it used to be good as fun.
Speaker 1: Now it's too sweet. Yeah, yes, like I count on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, my dad, I've been I've been focused on it. I get I get side with it.
Speaker 4: Tequila. Were you always a tequila guy?
Speaker 2: I ain't never been no drinker until I got out there because I'm gonna federal probation.
Speaker 4: So that's all you can do.
Speaker 3: Well, that's tobacco. Yeah, yeah, yeah, shout out to yo man, shout the bugle tobacco.
Speaker 2: So I smoked it just from my my nicotine.
Speaker 3: When you get a probation, I got eight months. Eight months, that's really when you're free. Free because I'm assuming you can't. Can you like go out of the country Like if.
Speaker 2: You can, I just got to get permission and you can't have no in fragments. You can't then you know, had got no pending charge.
Speaker 4: Do you start to take a pissed test like everywhere? Damn? So they be on you like do you know or that are you?
Speaker 1: I just completed a drug class. I feel the pistis already.
Speaker 4: Oh so then, but I mean, at least they didn't put you back in it.
Speaker 1: Don't happen like that.
Speaker 2: You got to take a class, you got the them to be and fitting all, and you got to be a junkie other than the day.
Speaker 3: These days, these days, man, I feel like if you're doing anything but weed or shrooms, you've probably accidentally done fetanahl a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Think oh for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm saying weed and shrump because anything but weed and shrooms.
Speaker 3: If you're like, ok, up your nose or you're doing Miley ecstasy, you accidentally probably.
Speaker 4: Did a little fetano. That's just fucking up the streets, Doug.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know nothing out yo.
Speaker 3: Would you I'm curious. Are you able to vote being a felon?
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't vote.
Speaker 4: No, way, you're not voting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. If you could president, yeah, I don't. I don't care. I let them folk worry about this ship.
Speaker 3: I just wonder, like, because I know some places, even if you're a felon, I think you can vote certain places.
Speaker 4: I just don't know how to go, so.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know. Killed.
Speaker 2: I don't give about voting. Yeah, I think it's a waste of time.
Speaker 1: I think it's all. I think it's all a big game.
Speaker 4: It is a big game, that's for sure. It is a big game.
Speaker 1: It is all the big big hopes.
Speaker 4: I always say, left wing, right wing, same bird.
Speaker 1: Baby for real, for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go home. Let them deal with this ship. They listen, interested in it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear your new album.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you some of this ship and your new.
Speaker 4: Record, very demure. Yeah, with Nli Chopper.
Speaker 3: It's out by the time you're watching this, it'll be out video video on the way.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate you, man, anything else you want to like? You got any like? Listen, you're a fucking hustler. So do you got like any sort of shit going on any side hustles? You want to plug?
Speaker 1: Not right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to expose what I'm doing right now. But I'm investing in my people, the people around me. I'm giving the people around me they got potential and they didn't count of like for example.
Speaker 1: Like Sugar, like my little brother. You know what I'm saying. Let you like Sugar is your lady?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, she does she make music?
Speaker 1: Nah, she don't make music. She just like people like she did.
Speaker 4: You guys meet at g on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Hell shout to ig Fuck yeah, hey man, you got a real one off that Instagram. It's differently, shout out to Sugar.
Speaker 4: Ladies.
Speaker 3: I'll need you all to follow Sugar in Finessa's love journey and just not my wife, but just other women just follow you know. Hey, look man, they could be a good example. Listen, it's twenty twenty four. Let's stop worrying about like not bringing women into the besdroom. Most different except me. I'm out into that. But like you call, don't do this, Nah, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: You don't fuck around, So ladies, don't everybody can come and kill like everybody else.
Speaker 3: You see, go listen, there's an opening. They just cut one off, so there's an opening for a serge. Get out my guy and.
Speaker 2: I open it for a second for a second, so look and before yeah gone, email a little in their contract so we can gonna get.
Speaker 3: This booking and also back in.
Speaker 4: There's a certain type that you like. I notice you like ladies that are thick.
Speaker 2: I like me a healthy beach, healthy like I ain't gonna lie like I can do a number with a skinny beach man.
Speaker 4: Like a nice fatia like I said.
Speaker 2: I originally said, big player. I can't even know no skinning hole. But since i've been out, right, since I've been out, and it's been some of them drunk nights killed where you're like, no, no, not fucking the skinny thing like she looking, she looking like she she got the walk, you know, you know some of them skinny beaches got they walk.
Speaker 4: Like, what is the walk?
Speaker 1: They got their walk?
Speaker 2: They got their walk with their gas out.
Speaker 1: I got the walk with their gap.
Speaker 4: The ladies don't touch.
Speaker 1: Come on, let me see what this what this henting for?
Speaker 2: And I done got turned out, so I ain't gonna say I'm just all the way for I still love the skinny bit, but I still I got the hair of me some thick I got their meat, got the clap on my ship.
Speaker 4: I said it on the song
Speaker 3: There it is man, hey Finesse, two times, I appreciate you, brother, to there it is fire.