Speaker 1: Welcome to This is important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: The losing coach should have to eat a jar of mao or get douched with mayo.
Speaker 2: Sir, I work out in the basement. I'm not doing this. I gotta go eat my column.
Speaker 3: I built a whole career on the goof.
Speaker 2: Buckle up out.
Speaker 4: We're guess who's back back again?
Speaker 2: Adam? Do you have something to tell us?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're you're thinking that with these explosives.
Speaker 3: Right here, Adam Adam. Adam is starting with his visual right now, he's showing his muscle with these explosive guns. I know what you're gonna say there. You're gonna say.
Speaker 4: Ice art to the fires, And that would be inappropriate with these explosive guns. That would be inappropriate, with all this fucking gunpowder packed in here, nice and tight, that'd be inappropriate to say that.
Speaker 2: Let me just say I wouldn't say it, but god damn, I'm thinking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what you were thinking, dude, and that's inappropriate, inappropriate.
Speaker 2: We're not going to make light of it. We don't want to. We don't make joke about it. But I think maybe you did.
Speaker 4: The thing about when tragedy strikes, if you joke about it, A lot of people think that that that that would be helpful to get through. But then some people don't think that. And are those people idiots and assholes? Sometimes okay? Sometimes okay? And are those people maybe dealing with trauma and they should get better help?
Speaker 3: Possibly okay?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 3: N nicee using this is that being said? Did you guys have to do it? I had to evacuate my Hollywood house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a you know, scary ship. Dude, were you there? I wasn't there. Luckily I was out of town and.
Speaker 2: You had to evacuate a house. I was not.
Speaker 4: Well, we had to. We got the evacuation noticed. I was literally it's a little more different. I was literally telling my friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe you started it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sort of sounds like I started it, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Not to make light of it, not to make.
Speaker 4: Light, but I didn't start it started. I pretty sure Blake did. Since he's been so quiet right now, I'm pretty sure Blake started it.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you the floor, man, go for him, brother, you got this.
Speaker 4: You're just the the watching the It's the scariest fucking thing ever, just watching the fire encroach on your house, like just going like, okay, now it's only like, uh, it's only ten acres. Yeah, and then it goes to fifty acres and it's like seventy five acres or whatever it was, and you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Get get get slowed down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit. It's a very helpless feeling. It's very hopeless and helpless.
Speaker 2: Yes, the way you stepped it out actually helps me visualize it, because it is like it's like ten, it's like twenty five, it's like seventy five minutes, like and then it gets to the you know, not to make light of it, yeah, not to make light of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for anybody tuning in, as you may or may not know, we're all we all survived the fires, are our houses are all fine?
Speaker 2: We yes, yeah, we are very lucky in that way.
Speaker 4: I mean, and we all know people we have friends that lost by the way, so far, Yeah, it's not over.
Speaker 2: We're definitely not happy, do we know, like for sure like a dozen people who've lost their house, if not more, that's just personally.
Speaker 4: Didn't I ever tell you guys this story about when Liam Hemsworth told me he lost his house.
Speaker 3: This is years ago.
Speaker 2: This is in Australia during those no No.
Speaker 4: No is, during the Malibu fires. He was still with uh what's her name, uh party in the U Miley Miley, Cyrus Miley. He was with her at the time, and we were doing press for Isn't It Romantic? And there was a little bathroom, like a little side bathroom that only cast could use. And I was in there taking a ship and there was just night the toilet, the shitting toilet.
Speaker 2: And then a urinal.
Speaker 4: And he came in and I'm taking a ship and the urinal is there and and I'm like, oh, what's up.
Speaker 2: Liam.
Speaker 4: He could see that it was me, and he's like, he's like, hey, mate, we hadn't catched up yet.
Speaker 3: We hadn't seen each.
Speaker 4: Other yet, and there catched it.
Speaker 2: It was catched it.
Speaker 3: And so man's catched up quick.
Speaker 2: So that's awsy, that's ay.
Speaker 4: So he was like, uh, you know, what's up? And I'm like, oh, you know, not much.
Speaker 3: How are you doing. He's like, not good made.
Speaker 4: We'd lost the house in Malibu.
Speaker 2: I remember I remember hearing about this now, yeah, not this story, but the house.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, my god, man, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: That really sucks.
Speaker 4: And he was like yeah, and he's kind of starting to tell me about it, and I'm holding in a ship at this time at this.
Speaker 2: Point, oh fucking disaster, my god.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I don't want to like just drop a deuce.
Speaker 4: So I'm like kind of holding it in and it kind of sucks back up in there, you know, right, And so I didn't want to like drop it out when in the middle of the story. But then what was You're on the toilet, I'm currently.
Speaker 3: Taking a ship. I was shitting. So he's speaking to you over the door or through the door, through the door. He's pissing through the.
Speaker 2: Through the door. Come on, Blake, is that how you do it? Like over the door?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, like mister like Wilson from Home Improvement for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, thank you. Yeah, now I can see it.
Speaker 4: Whoa, I think I just had an earthquake here?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Okay, real quick, that was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Great, Let's have an earthquake on top of this fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is sad.
Speaker 4: Let's come by that or I just something weird just happened in my brain. Maybe your body body just shivered.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was fucking weird. It could have been my body.
Speaker 3: I don't take creatine.
Speaker 4: I should but so anyways, so, uh so this so my took the ship and it sucked it back up into my body. And so I'm sitting there trying to be respectful. I'm listening, but I am on the toilet. And then I mean he's adding his heart out telling me about it, and I'm you know, being I'm letting him, you know, tell me all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and you you're allowed. I'm letty, I'm letty.
Speaker 2: Yes you're allowed. Dude.
Speaker 4: The loudest little squeaker just came out of my body, like it was like it just.
Speaker 3: Goes, yeah, and he just goes. Did you say the loudest little squeaker?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was like I didn't hear anything. Well, it was like a dog with oh you didn't hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there it was.
Speaker 4: And uh and he was like what the fuck mate? And I'm like, I'm so sorry, dude, I'm on the toilet and he's like, I'm telling you about my house that's burning down, and yeah, and I felt horrible. I felt bad, but you know, what can you do?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean, it's too you are in the stall.
Speaker 4: So I was currently hitting Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I feel like both have valid points. I see both sides of this story.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I bet you want to I bet you want to stick in his hands the stick.
Speaker 4: Oh that is a horrific feeling to lose your house.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. Yeah, yeah, you know it's funny. We we we didn't have to evacuate, but Emma did to kind of just get ahead of it. And she was like, what do you want me to grab I'm in Australia, yeah, like fucking god, going uh And She's like, what do you want me to grab? Them? Like the boys? Just I don't care who gives you about Like.
Speaker 3: Did you say grab them boys? Grab them boys?
Speaker 2: That's what I said, Thank you. Yes, I forgot you were older, conference conference damp. That would be cool. But I but looking back, because I'm like, I got all these fucking shoes, I got all this like stuff that I like, blah blah blah like things, right, nah, But I just in the moment I was like, I don't care who cares, go just just get out. Yeah, you know, get their like little levies. So they got their thing and hit the road. Jack, I'm Marry Dooman nam Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People are like, are you going to try to make it back? Are you going to try to make it back up there? When we were being evacuated, people were like, are you going to try to make it up there? First of all, I'm not going to drive up there through fires as people.
Speaker 3: Are trying to exit. That would be a problem.
Speaker 4: Like grab shit. I'm like, first of all, no, but that. And then also you hear people in the news being like, I'm sure people are going in their homes grabbing things, getting important documents. I'm like, what what documents are people grabbing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: What documents?
Speaker 2: Emma got all of our children's birth certificates, our social Security cards, are passports, proof of identity and all that kind of stuff at them?
Speaker 3: Is that what you grab?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is more like of an educational moment than like what are.
Speaker 3: We talking about?
Speaker 2: Who cares about documents?
Speaker 4: We're all human, Like I I honestly didn't know what other than your passport, yeah, passport, Yeah, I'm I'm like other than that, I'm like a birth certificate you can get in like a week.
Speaker 2: Chloe's done it. No dude, damn no, dude, Because what if you run for president and they're asking to see your birth certificate? Oh shit, shit, you gotta think it, like I know, it's crazy to have to think. And I don't want to make light of this.
Speaker 4: So if I was if I was trying to run for don't make light of it. If I was trying to run for president, and the running for president, the paperwork had to be in next week, and I couldn't then get the paperwork because.
Speaker 2: Right, but these are the things you have to consider at all, these sort of situations, not to make light of it.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of people taking their like, like their wedding photos because that's like shit, you can't get back.
Speaker 2: I get. I mean, yeah, Emma grab like our prom photos, which I thought was cute. A dude, that's cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is cute.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 3: I feel like, uh, all of our stuff is just digital.
Speaker 2: It's just so digital now exactly. That's why like the modern day photo books, it doesn't matter because we got them all all the phones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got like a tub of like photos from back in the day that maybe I would grab that.
Speaker 2: That would be you have a tub like a rubber Maid thing. Yeah, the rubber Maid full of volt. Rubber Maid still around.
Speaker 3: I want to say, rubber Maid is still going strong. I would hope.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you should be the spokesperson for rubber Maid. Blake.
Speaker 3: I am the Maid. I am the rubber Maid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh shit, a butler made of rubber. Oh shit.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really into this and this is a good pitch. And we've been looking, we've been looking for a sponsor for Blake, high and low. It's rubber Maid. Yeah, it's rubber Maid. I can't say it, but Buzzball came and went Buzzball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they moved on.
Speaker 3: They didn't treat you, right, I don't They didn't treat you. They paid you eleven dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did an unbelievable job promo them. You took them to that they were a nothing company, and then they sold it for what it was a crazy number. It was one hundreds of millions of dollars. Yeah, they did great, and they gave you nine of those dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, they gave me some free buzzballs. They gave me a lot of freeze buzz oh cool, no liquid cancer.
Speaker 4: In fact, we asked for free buzzballs and they wouldn't give them to us on a multiple occasions.
Speaker 2: A few times on the tour, but a lot of times.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of buzzballs on tour which we didn't purchase. So I will I will shout them out for that.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could sue buzzballs if like, you stepped on one it rolled and you like, oh, are you in Toxico. It's filled with alcohol, so they know you're gonna be drinking, and if you step on one and it rolls, that's their fault, right, No, I think you have a case, Adam, you're a horrible lawyer.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, I was in toxic No, come on, you could sue anyone for anything now.
Speaker 3: I like it there, we could sue anyone for anything.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I feel like most judges that won't fly in their.
Speaker 3: Court room and they were room, we could take it probably too, like one of those televised like Judge Judy. I bet she'd have a hell of a time with that. That'd be fun being in Australia.
Speaker 2: What does a kangaroo court? Have you guys ever heard someone say, oh, yeah, yes, why do they call that?
Speaker 4: What is the I think that just means like a a fake ass court, like a Banana republic.
Speaker 2: Right, like a bush league.
Speaker 3: Why are they bringing kangaroos into this? What's up with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's rude. This is the way now?
Speaker 4: Is that sort of a slam on Australian court system?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, it's like it's a fucking kangaroo court and it's very possible.
Speaker 3: Australians like, oh, Mike, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Might right?
Speaker 4: I do a great impression of as you guys have seen I do a great Australian person. Kangaroo court is an informal pejorative term for a court, and Blake knows what pejorative means. Blake, explain what pejorative means.
Speaker 3: I want to say, it's similar to performative, but it's pejordaned.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's similar.
Speaker 5: It's similar, you're saying, yeah, pejorative term for a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides and is typically uh convened ad hoc.
Speaker 3: Now I get it. Yeah, that made it?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 4: So it's just like, so this is just like your uncle on the block who kind of runs ship and he's like, we'll go to Uncle Joe. Heals straight and ship out and you go to him and he's like, I'm I'm the law in these parts.
Speaker 3: I understand what it is. I want to know why we're bringing kangaroos into this. Why don't they call it goofy court?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why don't we call it goofy court? Yeah? Why is it kangaroo court? Why what you mean? And by the way, ad hoc, do we know what that means at all? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel I feel we do, and I'd love if Blake explained it. Ad hoc a jos that's that's short for something that's probably he was the fourth Beastie boy.
Speaker 2: Ad hoc.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Okay, he was out there.
Speaker 2: We can add to h there's something in there, yes, damn.
Speaker 3: Ad hoc to Yeah, what is ad hoc? I have no clue what ad hoc?
Speaker 4: Oh, Blake, but you're supposed to make pretend that you do.
Speaker 2: Know ad hoc. It sounds like something at the Renaissance Fair. Just tell us it's Latin for something it is.
Speaker 3: It's Latin.
Speaker 4: It's a Latin phrase for this or for this situation, for.
Speaker 2: Spit on that thing. You've got to add some hawk to it. Ad hoc. It's Latin. It's when a Latina spits on that thing. Ad hoc. Okay, okay, it's science.
Speaker 3: I'm liking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just connecting the tissue here. I love it in these trying times.
Speaker 3: I guess it's for goofy cord.
Speaker 4: I guess it is sort of like kangaroos are the goofyest fucking animals, you know what I mean. We're talking just like goofy ass animals they are. They have a silly name, their silly name.
Speaker 3: They're pretty goofy.
Speaker 4: There's like they're just this, like they got hands, sort of like sort of well, I think they're really cool. I'm not I'm not saying I'm I'm goofy as fuck. I love goofy things. I built a whole career on the goof you know, my whole life is a goof dude, and then you die. Okay, I'm not shipping on goof man, I'm not shipping on goof. Okay, you might have started the fire with that an attitude like that, you know, don't make light of it. But if you make light of the goof, then you might have started the fire.
Speaker 2: The goof is in the pudding.
Speaker 4: The goof is in the pudding. Well said no points, and there we go.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: But kangaroos are goofy ass animal, dude. They're light, they look sort of like bears, but then.
Speaker 3: They like maybe a stand up.
Speaker 2: They've got a big ass. They do have a huge huge, like a huge donker.
Speaker 3: They're all they're all beefed up.
Speaker 2: I imagine there's a dude at every boxing gym that looks that's like kind of brain dead and cross eye but jacked. Who that's what kangaroos look like. The one guy at the gym who can't really fight anymore but it's jacked.
Speaker 3: And it's like, yes, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: And and then huh, just like a big old donk, you got it, got a divine donk.
Speaker 3: On lots of but lots of And they got the tail of a rat.
Speaker 2: And did you know, because I'm out here with them, I see them, there's a rat. You're still in Australia. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't, yes, gotcha, bitch.
Speaker 4: You see them around like it's a squirrel. You just see a fucking kangaroo chilling.
Speaker 3: You're in a city, right, Sorry, they're not in the city.
Speaker 2: But when I drive to the stages, I see them like just on the side of the road, like side of the road.
Speaker 3: Is it rubbing off on you? Are you saying roud.
Speaker 2: Something, something's rubbing off the dude?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 2: Just too many nights in a hotel here. So what I'm saying is they're around that. They're not as prevalent at hoc as squirrels, sure, but they're about. You see them as much as you would see like a cow, a deer more than a deer, coyote, coyote, coyote more than a coyote, because you see them every day, but you just don't see them like squirrels. So like something between that, huh.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there exists something like that here, maybe a hawk.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a hummingbird. Humming bird came up, brain man? Tis you see hummingbirds at least once a week, And I'm saying, you see kangaroos like that out here and they rest on their tail like it's a third leg, which is just fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, where I live, I don't see humming birds once a week. That's a really huh, that's too bad. I upgrade your lifestyle, bro, Yeah, I think you need more flowers. I don't know. I live on the water. Yeah, there's not a lot of humming birds right here.
Speaker 2: But is it worth it if there's no humming birds?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's dolphins. That's dolphins, So they're like dolphins. So you see dolphins, kangaroos, the dolphins of land. I would say, I see a lot of dolphins.
Speaker 3: Or like the seals that come up on your dogs.
Speaker 4: Seals that like, yeah different. I don't know the difference. But people do get angry around here if you call them seals and they're like sea lions and you're like, okay, m they both suck, right.
Speaker 3: Is that because there's a lot of military people who are like show respect to like navy steels.
Speaker 2: These aren't these are steel lions. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They smack me in their face and say stolen valor.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, there's a lot of recording artists.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's my first thought. One I think is steal a Kiss from the Road? Is the Batman Forever soundtrack?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Could you two songs on there? Very strong?
Speaker 4: Do you guys think that someone is starting these fires? Let's let's get into weeds a little bit with these fires.
Speaker 2: But that people are is what I've heard. Yeah, not even heard. I know we've all seen videos, but sorry, I've seen videos of people getting caught starting fires. Also, this is super random. I went on, I knew it was going to be amazing, and it paid off in dividends. I went on, X dude right off the bat Andrew Huberman, the like the jacked doctor or like science guy who has got a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tom Singero's cousin, is it yep?
Speaker 2: Or he just looks like it.
Speaker 3: No, it's his cousin.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's hilarious, that's cool. Yep. He's driving down the street himself, whips out his camera phone and films people lighting dumpsters on fire, and he's like, there, I just called the fucking fire department. They're lighting fires here. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine what is going on in your life that you in the midst of fires breaking out, devastating the whole city. People's lives are being ruined, people are dying, people have died on top of everyone's homes being destroyed. That you then decide to add to the badness. I'm convinced the Running Canyon fire, because Runying Canyon has never been on fire.
Speaker 2: That's the one. They said. It was arson and the dude in studio City blazer by you let his own house on fire to get insurns, is what I had heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what I assumed because that was nowhere near anything else, and it was just like, what now there's this, but.
Speaker 2: You guys, this is what's going down on X go and give it to you. Lasers. Everyone is saying the fires were started by lasers.
Speaker 4: Oh well, they said the same thing about Hawaii, right, they're like lasers.
Speaker 2: Right, and they're going, hey, so apparently these lasers that you can have, I don't know, they can't light blue stuff on fire high fu and so everything. So there's all these of like fires and then there's like a points like a blue house, so there's like a blue car touched or like all the blue garbage cans have not melted.
Speaker 3: That's why my dumb friend sent me that. Oh where, Yeah, like where the recycling garbage cans aren't melting, And they're like, who set you this? You said, your dumb friend. Yeah, I'm on a pretty I'm on a pretty dumb uh signal.
Speaker 2: Deep in the basement. We're getting down to it. Well we'll know, yeah yeah. And so like they're saying that the people who have the lasers are burning the palisades to like erase these laser people. I don't know. It's the man. It's the man. That's the man. Right, they're there, they were.
Speaker 4: By the end this podcast will figure it out. It's probably Isaac. He started the fires.
Speaker 3: They burnt the.
Speaker 2: Palisades to get rid of the Diddy evidence.
Speaker 3: Now you say that, that makes wow, Wow, that's adding up.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy. They're like, yeah, we're gonna burn down the entire city palisades to get rid of the Diddy evidence.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah actually yeah how And then and then so dude, I get taken down the deepest what they call blazer a K hole, keyhole, rabbit.
Speaker 3: Hole, k K hole, keyhole, kangaroo where they're like, yo, the Getty Museum.
Speaker 4: Is, and that's that's where they did most of the did the freak coughs in the basement.
Speaker 3: So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: They go the Diddy Museum, They're like, it is a sex jail. Oh sh it has twelve floors of basements going down that housed sex slaves until a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, two million is an insane amount of people to be in the Getty Center. Well, first of all, just logistically, how are you feeding these people?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 4: People, it's all come, oh my god, there's well that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of coum.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come and I'm not. I don't want to make light of it, but that's don't make light. That's how they're feeding.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a.
Speaker 2: Human caterpillar situation where like you get fedcom then you feed someone else.
Speaker 4: And Jesus, I like, see what I mean? So you're housing these two million sex workers? Uh are they leaving to go do sex stuff?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 4: I mean like because because see, iul don't want to go to the Getty to know.
Speaker 2: You want them pure?
Speaker 3: Oh you do?
Speaker 2: You want them pure? You want to keep them there and then they get to go up and see the art every once in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of sick. That's kind of tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like use the umbrellas and there's a there's a really nice garden there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't been in years. Actually, when I first moved here, I would I weirdly went to the getty kind.
Speaker 2: Of a lot that's by yourself, or like with on dates renaissance man, not in the basement.
Speaker 3: Okay, the basement.
Speaker 2: I'm still going to send it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Unlike when family or friends would come into town, like looking for things to do to take them to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, like that thing on the hill, you would be like, this is my house. Yeah, just because my house sucks.
Speaker 2: Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 3: My house sucks so bad that no one wanted to be there. I'm like, okay, you're just talking to the people who work at the museum like they're your butler. Can you fetch us a ham sandwhich, Hey, dude, just go the snackshot, Please go with it.
Speaker 2: You have your friends, take their shoes off, you're walking around in your fucking socks. Go to the cafeteria and get me three hams sad would.
Speaker 3: Just please let's do take them out of the packaging and deliver put them on this tray and deliver them to my family, and.
Speaker 2: They're like, wow, sir, I work down in the basement. I'm not doing this. I gotta go eat my coete.
Speaker 3: Please go eat my complete I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 4: And my mom's like, my god, Adam, how much should that taco bell commercial pay you?
Speaker 3: A lot? Time?
Speaker 2: A lot? My money? Talking money, I don't want to talk about it. Yeah, what can I borrow twenty bucks?
Speaker 3: The thing about rich people, mom, is we don't talk about money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the less you talk about money, the more rich you want. That's kind of the thing.
Speaker 4: It's so at hoc talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what it means.
Speaker 4: Talking about guys. It's a pejorative term. It's so at home.
Speaker 2: She's like, wow, dude, gotta go on X. I cannot recommend it. I love it.
Speaker 3: That's gonna give it to you. I love it.
Speaker 2: The creativity is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I think if you approach it how you did, as like, oh, I'm gonna go here for entertainment, even though it is depressing when you consider like these people aren't joking, like, yeah, it is fun to dip your toe in.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say probably sixty percent of all the people are joking, right or else or else. It makes me go, oh, as a society, we're so fucking dumb dude that we've lost fully lost the thread.
Speaker 2: And here's what I think about. I think sixty it is bots, bots gone, gave it to you, get your bought on. I think, I think, I think then it's twenty and twenty. I think it's twenty percent serious, twenty percent people there for like the entertainment, but the and the but the people. But in the twenty percent of the people who are there for the entertainment, I think eighty percent of those people are kind of like into it, and then twenty percent are doing they are just there for the entertainment. And then of that twenty percent, okay, I'm doing the mask. I'm over here.
Speaker 3: I'm over here like the freaking sat brother lack. I'm not good at percentages. I'm never good at percentages, decimals. That was the That was the only part that that made sense me. All that made.
Speaker 2: Sense, which means that one sixty fourth have the ability to start the far Yeah, oh god for you.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, man, people, this is what's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: And this is like how it works. It's the whole world gone crazy. There are genius people who have like connected the dots to things that you're like, Man, I don't know if that's possible, but they've and either they're smarteness to figure it out, or they're smart smart to figure it out, and I'm dumb enough to believe it. No. Yeah, I was saying the other day, like some people believe you are so angry, they'll believe anything, and I'm so happy I won't believe anything. I'm like, you think there's two million people in the basement of the Getty, But like, I don't know, I do not know.
Speaker 3: Now what do they call it? That's a term? Is it? O? U?
Speaker 2: Term?
Speaker 3: What is it? What else? I don't like it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Observational bias or something like that.
Speaker 2: Is Oh damn dog God, damn, I know both those words.
Speaker 3: No, that's not it. It isn't that. I'm smart enough to know that there is a word for it and to dumb to know the word. Right, amblastic and blake, what's your what's your yin?
Speaker 2: Yang? Uh? What's your this?
Speaker 3: But not that excu. I think I'm just I think I'm just dumb, dude. You'll find out I've got jeopardy coming out of February twelve. I'm excited to see that, dude, thank you see that. Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: And I saw you in the commercial, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They've got like some youtubes where I flash on the screen.
Speaker 2: They show everybody YouTube.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way, you should have been on more.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I watched it and I was like, I was like, where's my boy play? You should be front and center?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to get butts in the seats? Show this beautiful mug? Come on, yes, now, come on, some of eyeballs on it.
Speaker 4: I think they I think they know, like our fans, maybe not the biggest uh do not watch Jeopardy Jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, whoa, we gotta we got a big bump this week. Holy shit. A bunch of a bunch of goofies tuned in. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: A bunch of kangaroo courts just tuned in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Go I like this.
Speaker 2: They probably just don't want comments from our fans. When I posted my fucking car no it was getting sold or whatever, which it sold, shout out nice, hey nice? The comments were like, does it have a loose butthole.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like has Alice ever ridden shotgun? I'm like, it's not a real person.
Speaker 4: When I posted that thing, that my Fitness palth thing, there was like twenty five comments that were just like, now does it count rotisserie chicken string calories?
Speaker 3: I'm we've welcome to the monster you've created. Just enjoy it, baby, Yeah, I love it. I love it. I get it.
Speaker 4: I get a real kick out of it. And like the my Fitness Power people were like what is all the like.
Speaker 2: What does this stuff mean?
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know, my fans, they're they're wild. They're a wild bun. There's somebody saying that Kyle's asking how much babies?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was that too, like how many calories are in babies?
Speaker 3: Kyle wants to know something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: It's it's a hey, yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: Kyle's still not back done with the Movie's still not back. Maybe he's in the basement. We're not saying if he is or isn't, but it's possible he's not here.
Speaker 3: Possible he's eating come in the Getty Center.
Speaker 2: He might be dealing with he might be dealing with the fires from northern California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did know he's Northern California, so he isn't so, but we don't know where he is. We think he may or may not be in the Getty Center in the basement on the twelfth layer eating com. He didn't even he could be the one to donate the com for all the workers, right, but he said no, sign me up.
Speaker 3: I want to eat. I want to gobble.
Speaker 2: The irony is that, like, if he was still on the podcast, he would have gotten a bunch of load boost. He could have been feeding.
Speaker 3: He could have tens, if not twelve hosing people.
Speaker 2: I was like, he could have been feeding twelve hose. He could have got hose man.
Speaker 3: He finally could have gotten some hose.
Speaker 2: Damn. People used to throw around hose real casually in the nineties. Now, what does hose?
Speaker 3: What does hose mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What does hoe mean?
Speaker 2: Like hooker? Okay, go off? Oh?
Speaker 3: Does it mean hooker? Or does it mean just like a loose a loose lady? No, it means a hooker, Okay, does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it was horror Yeah, And then they took the hoe out of the whore.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I love how someone goes horror, Yeah, hooker horror?
Speaker 4: It's does horror mean hooker? I thought a hoar meant was like the same thing as slut.
Speaker 2: No, horror is somebody who s fucks for money. Oh they all are.
Speaker 3: They all are the same thing, And you know, like the technicalities of it. No, I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think they all all the words mean different things, like like how words work.
Speaker 2: It spawned from pimp culture, you guys, what's that It all spawned from pimp culture? Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually I like how after we kind of walked it out, Isaac just wrote in the group chat or or.
Speaker 3: Two minutes late, two minutes too late, horror horror?
Speaker 2: Interesting you? So, I guess maybe is that like the Omaha you're just kind of there's less pimp culture there.
Speaker 3: I probably not a lot of pimp culture in Omaha.
Speaker 2: Damn what a bummer? Who's the biggest pimp in on? Which is interesting because I feel like you had a whole pimp character. There's your movie, dude, first pimp of Omaha.
Speaker 4: It was probably my buddies, like a divorced dad who he would let.
Speaker 3: Us drink at the basements.
Speaker 2: So he's pretty.
Speaker 3: So we're like, man, this guy's a pan dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do like the idea of an Omaha pimp who's just all car heart like, rough hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wears flannel lot Yeah, just just pounds bush like and pounds pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's powder right.
Speaker 2: And then his his stable of women are just like literally a stable.
Speaker 3: Literally a stable, you dog, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Like frizzy hair, flannel, rocking. And then there's one just like Harry gay bear guy who's like that, would you watch my back if I go fuck these truckers and he's like, I got you. Ho, Yeah, I think it would probably be.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there are, but they it's not like a cool like what you're saying.
Speaker 3: It's not like a cool like Pamp. That's what I'm saying, Like pamp, it's just slack.
Speaker 2: You can say black culture, its.
Speaker 3: Cool black pimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no cool black pimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah that we know of. That we know of. If if you are a cool black pimp in Omaha, sliding Blake's dms, Yes, hit up Blake, dm me, dm me. But there's no like Goblet. There's no goblet it's like a Stanley cup. Yeah, oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it would be it would be an ice cold bush light.
Speaker 2: That's inside the Stanley cup because you're outside with a Camo can.
Speaker 3: It's a platinum big gulf. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, damn, I don't even know if it's platinum.
Speaker 4: It's blue collar where he would work as he would work at the truck stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a lot lizard.
Speaker 4: He would work at truck haven where we've already established glory holes. Right, So he's he runs all the lot lizards, which is one of my favorite terms for a hooker that works predominantly at the truck stop.
Speaker 2: So a lot a lot lizard is a truck stop.
Speaker 4: Hoy, truck stop ho? Yes, that's correct, Okay that I know that. I know what is truck stop?
Speaker 3: Ho?
Speaker 4: Yes, you would have if if that was a jeopardy question, you would have nailed that, Blake, I would have got that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, good, good, good good? What is lot lizard?
Speaker 2: And you have two hundred dollars? That's like the Will Ferrell jeopardy He said, lot lizard.
Speaker 3: That is not the answer. Really, huh?
Speaker 2: I could have swore, Yeah, I like that's interesting to me because like it's not cool like Chicago black pimp culture is cool, very cool, right, like bishop Don, Bishop Don is cool. But like Mark at Mark who manages the lot lizards at what's the gas station truck stop? The truck.
Speaker 3: Truck it's a haven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yuh, I feel it would be a pretty methy guy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean the actual reality of pimp is Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 2: I bet it would be pretty pretty methy. You would hope that he has like a little bit more of like self control. I feel like pimps generally are are you know, they don't it's like you don't get high in your own supply type stuff, you know, like they've got to keep their composure. Oh now they might have hookers that need drugs and that's how they keep them in the fold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's lots of ways that pimps manipulate though. Yeah, there's ways that they can string you along with like love and like like yeah, that.
Speaker 2: That's why you're still here, Blake. What I think as a.
Speaker 4: Whole, pimps aren't probably great like great dudes.
Speaker 2: Not good guys, but I think they're control freaks. Yeah, and so I don't know if there are a lot of them are addicts like that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe you're right, but they they for sure are selling.
Speaker 2: Is this important?
Speaker 3: Are selling? Oh yeah, yeah, they're double. It's all hand in hand, it's all.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're procuring it.
Speaker 4: Because they give it to the lizards. They give it to the lizards. They they scurry on into the trucks. They give they they slither on into the trucks. They sell some some meth and then they got the gobble, got the grass.
Speaker 3: This is the way they don't. They don't have a great and that's the order of operation.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got to be some sort of salesman to go, uh hey, go in there and fuck that guy for one hundred dollars for twenty and give me ten. Okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like all three of us we wouldn't be great pimps.
Speaker 2: Horrible pimps, would be a terrible.
Speaker 4: Bad, bad pimps. Like no pimp game. I don't I don't even have and I know Blake doesn't have.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, don't speak for me.
Speaker 4: I know you don't have game. No, I know I will speak for you, dude. I seen you try to talk to women in the past.
Speaker 3: No game, right, yeah, okay, fair enough game. I feel like Durs would have game.
Speaker 2: My game is going you have a bad haircut?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're, you're you could throw out some name, some names, which and well, I think a Durs game is that he's.
Speaker 3: Told, ah, that's your only game. I think that really that gives you thirty percent more game than if you aren't six ' three.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So, I feel you have to have a lot of game, a lot of game to be a pinch you have to be really good at times.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to be oozing game, oozing game. Well, it ain't easy, is what we know.
Speaker 3: It ain't easy.
Speaker 2: It ain't easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not for the week, definitely is not.
Speaker 2: You know, it's more for like the diabolical I guess.
Speaker 4: Is what would we be the best at as far as like a criminal enterprise, Like what do we think?
Speaker 3: Because I also was a drug dealer for part of my senior year sure of high school, and that went great. No, it went really bad, dude. People really took advantage of me.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit. It was not great. Later and then you just go it was a lot of I pay.
Speaker 4: You later, no one paid me. Later, I owe you's I had. I think I got an ounce of weed for like dirt cheat, like a buddy of mine's dad or something like had a pound of weed. And so he was like, I'll sell you an ounce the dad or it was like a cousin or something. I forget exactly how I got this ounce of weed, but I got it.
Speaker 3: For one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's good price.
Speaker 3: And that's a lot of weed for a hundred bucks. That's a really good price.
Speaker 4: So I was like, you know what, I'm going to become a drug dealer. No, I remember, I remember how I got it. And I can't say their name. You guys know who it is. It was his brother and I got an ounce of weed, and I then was trying to flip it was the fucking worst.
Speaker 3: Was the worst?
Speaker 2: You kept just throwing it there.
Speaker 3: Well, I was smoking everybody out.
Speaker 4: Dude got And then how I ended up making my money back was a foreign exchange student, like a gift from God. He came in, he was brand new, he smoked weed. He asked me if I knew anyone who could sell him weed. And I'm like, as a matter of fact, and I made all of my money back monster. I was good as gold. And then I got a smoke on this ounce for like like a month or so, it was great.
Speaker 3: Why was the weed? So it was bad weed? Yes, it was bad weed.
Speaker 4: But people in Omaha in the early two thousands were very used, very used to smoking very bad weed. Yeah, sticks and stems an ounce?
Speaker 2: What is that? Like four hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Usually yeah, some like three fifty four hundred back then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Elsa, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: And now I'm sure it's it's probably much much more. Where does that come in? Like, where would that weed come from? Would that be like somebody's backyard homegrown? Oh, that would be Mexico.
Speaker 4: I believe it was pretty stomped on, packed pot, packed tight.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, there was my other buddy he had announced as well. Uh, same batch. A roach literally crawled out of the bag like an actual roach.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he ate it as like a bit. He was like because it like burrows in the weed, like eating all the all the weed. And he's like, I'm gonna get so high, and then he ate it.
Speaker 2: And did he get high?
Speaker 3: I think I think he did?
Speaker 2: Ye think?
Speaker 3: Damn that's like how edible started.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, dude. I wouldn't have eaten that road.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean the green bud. Yeah, I think maybe at a point I would have.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to make light of it. I wouldn't bet it.
Speaker 3: Don't make light. Don't make light. If you do, you start fires. Chocolate, don't make light.
Speaker 2: Keep donkey. I'm sorry. I'm eating chocolate.
Speaker 3: What you're eating? Like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: I need a little some kind of chocolate, dude, dude, what kind of chocolate? Rude, dude, I'm down under. It's called up up milk chocolate. Slave free? Can you flip that? I can't tip it because it's like a little crumbs will come out.
Speaker 3: Slave free? What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I guess there's like slaves that are working cocoa fields. I don't know if you can see this, see that little finger there says oh really so they got it?
Speaker 3: So okay, holy shit, slave free coco Huh.
Speaker 2: You know it's a little blatant.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know that that's a bit, that's a logo.
Speaker 2: Well good, but they're keeping it real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, yeah, they're keeping real. So the slaves they should put that on everything.
Speaker 2: By the way. Yeah, I want to know, like Red Bull should it should be a slave free.
Speaker 3: Slave free red Bull, Yeah, we're not no slaves.
Speaker 2: If you don't and if you don't have it on your stuff, it's like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Maybe there's some fougazy that's actually kind of a good selling point, Like if you're a marketer, just be like, oh, hey, slave free, right, slave free?
Speaker 2: Even like a tattoo, I might is that?
Speaker 4: Al we sell tickets to uh to the next Uh, this is important live show.
Speaker 3: We're like, hey, slave free, just so you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should do our due diligence, just to make sure real quick.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, we should, yeah, really figure it out.
Speaker 2: Because we don't know what producer Anna has, like people working for her that we don't know about. Maybe that's true.
Speaker 3: Who's who's in her twelfth layer dungeon.
Speaker 2: She's a little bit of a slave driver. I don't know if you guys have noticed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'd have to run that up the ladder for sure. What's going down?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Also Isaac's lineage, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Isaac, I don't see him being a slave owner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, that's not cool.
Speaker 4: I feel like he was one of the whites that. They were like, yeah, also you get in.
Speaker 2: The field, right, yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: Also you yeah, also you know what, you also have to work punk rock?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's pretty punk rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let my brain help, not gonna happen. Punk rock getting radical, get out there.
Speaker 4: I have ideas well, we're going to be in the I don't know for doing a live show yet at this point, it's kind of up in the air, but we are going to be at the super Bowl. Yeah, so I know, I'm excited about that. We're gonna be doing radio row, We're gonna be doing multiple shows shows, I don't know, but definitely we're doing a lot of podcasting, whether it's just from our hotel room.
Speaker 3: We stay just together.
Speaker 4: But I'm excited. I love New Orleans. You guys know how Jack and Juicy I get for New Orleans. Man, I'm so excited for it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's going to be a blast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean even the fact that the Super bowls there is fucking cool. It's gonna be rowdy and fun for sure. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be great, man insanity. It's already a crazy place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you're pouring football all over it. That's gonna be sick.
Speaker 2: What you're dripping wet wet football, wet juicy football.
Speaker 3: I wonder who's going to be in this that will also dictate how it goes the teams who are in it, because the fan bases. You never know. I really and I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't I like the Chiefs just because my whole family's from there. But they've won a lot, right they have, so I don't need them to win. You know, my family's from there, They're they're Chiefs fans, So I've kind of become a Chiefs fan a little bit.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: But it would be nice for me. I understand. Maybe the world wouldn't like it, but for me if the Chiefs were there, because then I would have a little divine squadron, which would be I mean, and you guys have seen how drunk my aunts and uncles can get.
Speaker 2: They were all hard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you think they would bring a little party bust out there and get down ab solutely stretch. Yeah, we would be divines would be there in full force. So I'm excited about that. I hate to say it, but maybe I'm Maybe I'm gounning for the Chiefs now just to get a divine throwdown. Yeah, hey, wouldn't that That'd be pretty damn fun, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Can the Chiefs play the Lions? I don't know how it shakes out, like, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: I believe they Yes, they can, they can. Yeah, that'd be the best, dude.
Speaker 2: The NFL playoffs the last few years have been out standing. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been very fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now this this will come out before we know who is fully in the.
Speaker 3: College football Championship. But it's Notre Dame definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then uh, and then we'll find out Texas Ohio, Texas Ohio State.
Speaker 2: In a couple hours or less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that stuff is so confusing to me. I thought the Rose Bowl was the was the big one. Oh no, you were so dumb.
Speaker 2: You know what's been transpiring over the last couple of years as far as like the playoffs, Right.
Speaker 3: I've followed college zero percent?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not really.
Speaker 3: Is this gonna be a fun story or is it really boring?
Speaker 2: So there was never a playoffs? Right, there's never a playoffs. They would just like name all the bowls the blah, but the bowls were depending on your conference, and then all these other bulls popped up, and then they introduced the playoffs, but just four teams. But now it's eight teams plus two playing games or some shit, and now we're down the final four these past days.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of football for these kids.
Speaker 4: I tell you, it's a lot of football, dude. And it's actually kind of sick because every game actually really really matters, as opposed to you just watched a bowl game and you're like, Okay, yeah, I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Pop Tart Bowl, that one's cool because the pop Tart goes into the toaster and I.
Speaker 2: Love the pop tars? Does it reveal who who wins?
Speaker 3: Hey? Did you watch the Duke's Mayo Bowl? Was that one?
Speaker 4: The coach got just douched with Duke's Mayo. That's rough that he just got hosed with Duke's Mayo's gross.
Speaker 3: We need more of that. That's what I'm talking about, dude. That gets people like me to watch Now, I mean, now I'm invested.
Speaker 2: There's not a Chipotle Burrito Bowl for some reason, they should like, what are they doing? Yeah, how's that not a thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe the Mayo Bowl should have like random like potholes of Mayo on the field, Like every bowl has different kind of like obstacles.
Speaker 2: That could be pretty freaking cool. Yeah. This isn't doubledre Blake pulling flags out of noses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is college football, buddy, where this is actually some big business.
Speaker 3: You want viewership, you want you want to you want to get a different demo. You want to get the people who are tuned in to see me on Celebrity Jeopardy. You need to do some cool legends of the hidden Temple ship. All right, Yeah I like that. I do like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, But maybe just the end zone. No, but that's a stupid idea.
Speaker 2: Yes, but no, maybe just a Mayo end zone to dive into.
Speaker 3: That's it. I I do like.
Speaker 4: I do like the the other thing that like, it's the Duke's Mayo Bowls. So then the coach has to like this light mayo tough ass coach had to get They put like a five gallon bucket of mayo and then dumped it over his head and then he's just now to Mayo. No, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Wait the winner had to do that. You should do that to the lose the winner.
Speaker 4: I can't remember exactly how would you shuk out? I was just sort of half watching it and I look up and then the coach was getting douched in mayo, which.
Speaker 3: I love, I feel I love the douche. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 4: Was an ad hoc situation, yeah, is a pejorative ad hoc situation.
Speaker 3: Well, see, I feel like the losing coach should have to eat a jar of mayo or get douched with mayo in some way. That's see, that's steaks to the game. Now you're adding steaks. Now you've got me watching out back steaks.
Speaker 4: It was it was mayo. It wasn't steaks. It wasn't Omaha steaks.
Speaker 3: Well, the Steak Bowl would be pretty cool. There could be little barbecue pits in the field that you have to avoid and you get burnt oh hot coals in the end zone. How about yes, like you you tackle them onto the grill, you sear your opponent. Right, that's fucking cool, dude, I'm in It's like some mutant league football shit.
Speaker 2: Blake, I love your little mind. That's fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 4: Uh Okay, any take backs, any apologies, Yeah, I love your baby, little mind the bullshit, any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's slam anybody who's starting fires, You fucking loser.
Speaker 3: Yeah dude, Yeah, let's slam the straight the hell.
Speaker 4: Don't fucking start a fire, and we're not making light of it because those that do start fires.
Speaker 2: Fuck that you. Shout out.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody, Yeah, dude, sorry to anyone that has that has lost a home or people that have lost lives.
Speaker 3: The whole thing fucking sucks. It really sucks. Shout out to the Palsage, shout out to Altadena.
Speaker 2: Dude, those photos are brutal. Yeah, Alta is gone.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Those photos are brutal, both Alta, Dina and the Palisades. It's stunningly horrific. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, So shout out to to all of those people. And I don't know if shout out.
Speaker 2: Is the word that we've been using. Enjoy it, enjoy our shout out. I think people like to say, like, if you if you want to be cool, you say prayers up. It is like a cool, like casual thing to.
Speaker 3: Say prayers up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why up? To God.
Speaker 3: That's where God lives up there, dude, I guess, so you know where heaven is, bro.
Speaker 2: So I'm seeing a lot of like, hey man, hanging there. Prayers up is like the fist bump of thoughtfulness of Christians, of just.
Speaker 3: Caring okay, okay, prays up.
Speaker 2: I guess, absolutely caring and sharing. So you know, I'm cool. So I'm gonna say, prayers up, prayers up? Okay? Good?
Speaker 4: And do you pray a lot? Or is this you're just sort of saying that too, do you know?
Speaker 2: But I have a friend whose house is uh two blocks from the fire right now, and he goes, he goes, I'm doing a lot of praying for the first time, which feels weird, And I'm like, yeah, you definitely got to have some like lead up prayers.
Speaker 4: You got to have a little runway before God is like, oh so now now, oh interesting, Oh.
Speaker 2: There you are.
Speaker 3: Oh this motherfucker dude.
Speaker 4: It's super weird when you just are praying for yourself. Yeah, and you haven't prayed at all and then suddenly started when I was dealing with all my health shit, like when I'm spasming out of control all the time, and the doctors are like, you are dying.
Speaker 3: You're dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh when they told me that multiple times.
Speaker 4: Okay, donkey, I was so tight right then I just started to pray. And the whole time, I'm like, I'm such a piece of shit. I haven't prayed, like for years, I haven't prayed, and suddenly I have a thing go wrong with me, and I pray. It's one thing if it's for someone else. And suddenly you're like, you know what, I'm gonna pray for this person or even like.
Speaker 2: A palm someone at the bottom of the Getty basement.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's praying.
Speaker 2: It's a different kind.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, well and guys, and I'm hearing you say this. And no matter how many times you pray, how often, it doesn't matter when you come to God, he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 3: You know, it's come brought to you by a load boost. It's not a judging thing at any time. It's fine to wait. Come.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard. That's not what I was talking about. That's what you said. I come to God and I pray.
Speaker 3: You did what.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, and I'm glad ad him flagged you saying come, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: He flagged it because you said it. You said it, so you're right.
Speaker 2: And that's that's why you know. I don't preak. That's why I don't do dermins, all right, you don't. Everything goes back to porn, hey, And.
Speaker 4: That's why this was another episode of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah,