Speaker 1: Oh oh we got murdered. Oh we got here, we got.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is everything you need right here.
Speaker 3: We might just need to start selling this whole.
Speaker 1: Kid, the whole thing, sweat a T shirt shirt.
Speaker 2: Boy, you're trying to put some drawers in here.
Speaker 1: You got a whole little spinning bed.
Speaker 4: But ahead of pens for poke ol.
Speaker 2: No, man, you gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, we gotta come out with our own draws line. Come on, eighty five draws.
Speaker 2: No cut again.
Speaker 1: No, he ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Oh eighty five boxes.
Speaker 1: No, we don't want to put our face on boat boxing.
Speaker 5: We ain't gonna put out just the logo. I put my name on the elastic part.
Speaker 4: Put our face on.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Get on some pandic.
Speaker 3: We will work on it though.
Speaker 2: You can just put she broke that here? Mmmm.
Speaker 5: Fight here, girl, make sure you hit the website and go grab you some new merch.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, go to that fact. You know what time it is? First?
Speaker 6: Man, When your girl tell you somebody got you, it makes you like I gotta respond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting sweet.
Speaker 6: I you I ain't realize what's going on.
Speaker 4: That's how girl over there said ball, I said, don't fall for that. That's the banana and the tail pipe right there.
Speaker 2: I always be the man of the house, please.
Speaker 1: And you gotta tell your girl when to sit down there.
Speaker 4: Yes, just look at that black going crazy too real. Somerself had to talk to spy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes and me, guys, you have to be quiet. You can't. You can't speak on everything. And me, guys, you don't know everything.
Speaker 7: Ness her Man's her manas.
Speaker 2: You being.
Speaker 1: We have running Jordan with us, ye.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you got this real quick talking.
Speaker 1: England with the same Spanish we have.
Speaker 6: We have a running now all jo side man. We got my o g a venturing in the game.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We got a legend, man, let's get it up for running Jordan.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me man.
Speaker 6: And I say, people be using that legend word loosely, like but you a legend though, like I ain't. Nobody say they're gonna watch you on TV.
Speaker 2: Like early early. I appreciate it, man.
Speaker 4: It was I ain't know. I just had my head down working man. We were just trying to get some white force ones.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, old Atlanta man, I tell you, but you know, I speaking of a hundred versus of gorilla. I've seen nav Green kill thirty grown comedians when he was like ten years old in the parking lot, roasted all shirt had, his shirt was up and they was showing out. They're killing him, gonna do something.
Speaker 2: And then you have.
Speaker 1: About one hundred miles ago.
Speaker 2: But you was out there.
Speaker 4: I said, who was that little stud out there? That was? It was like a yeah, I'm talking about you was looking up to and you know you were.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, great, who is this?
Speaker 2: Have you to so much? I had to telling hey, man, stop roasting and go on stage.
Speaker 6: Oh, you were just up there roasting you called anybody who got on stage.
Speaker 4: I made it my bis let him know how for that's your villain origin story.
Speaker 2: That's that's what's up. I like that.
Speaker 1: And then once I started going on that's not doing it.
Speaker 2: Man. Probably welcome to the club.
Speaker 6: We got my dog, Reggie ball tying chronicles clapping up for us too. Let's not wait, let's get straight into this. I don't know how you feel, but.
Speaker 4: He's waiting on this.
Speaker 6: James Harden I told you all. I've been saying it all. Ye he's an excellent season player. He's gonna do what you think he's gonna do all year long. Yeah, when it's time to be a dog running.
Speaker 4: He needed we needed you step up.
Speaker 1: He's just a cool.
Speaker 4: Beer got short. I think it's beer was shrinking. I think I figured him room for what it is. I said I was your room for him. Man, I thought he would do for him. I think I figured it out.
Speaker 8: Bro what I don't think he liked playing basketball when it started getting hot outside, that would not be outside.
Speaker 4: So he like, damn, man, we got the game. Makes more sense in them losing on five different, four different teams first round.
Speaker 2: He got hit them, brunches, you gotta hit them. He got the upstole party.
Speaker 8: Though, even And it's crazy because they say, like everybody in the league, like he's one of the hardest workers, like he working his game so much and you got to to play like that.
Speaker 4: But right now, right now, he got a fan out with them fans that right, and he got his boots on the ground. He got his boots on the ground. Hearts definitely got to brother seven points.
Speaker 6: He wasn't even mad during the game, Like I ain't saying you gotta wear that on your sleeve, but at least look like you up sick.
Speaker 1: That don't even fake it.
Speaker 8: What Joe Johnson said, it's got that Don Julio on the plane. It's on the plane, like the party had started in his head by third quarter.
Speaker 6: Man them leaving Denver, I bet them celebrated like.
Speaker 4: They had one, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: They got on their drinking.
Speaker 4: Why don't give can't. I don't care about nothing. Yeah that is hair braided without a Yeah, you don't sleep. He just go to bed? Yeah, broh, just lay down. He just played some stats.
Speaker 6: They said, James Harden has now lost a game seven with four different teams.
Speaker 4: Man, pull the stats, so let's see what.
Speaker 1: The boy got going, James hard stats.
Speaker 2: That is four different hairlines. Though, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Houston rockets Brooklyn. I remember the Brooklyn and what that Milwaukee sery?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who was Philly with?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, was on the line?
Speaker 1: Okay, Philadelphia? Who was that?
Speaker 2: That was him in n B and they was playing against? Was that Toronto?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, no, no no, because that was when Kawhi had the shot James.
Speaker 2: When they who the hell they lose to?
Speaker 9: Was it thee A three to one with Doc Doc Blue two?
Speaker 1: Three? Clearly?
Speaker 8: And now the Clippers man shout out to Michael Jordan man still getting his logos on NBA team jersey.
Speaker 4: I se him the Pacers. He got a Clippers jersey. He's still in there, man. James Hard looked like Bill Cosby on Uptown, had that beer. Let's do it again his head even though, Bro, he's gonna be He probably Atlanta right now. What James Hart did he.
Speaker 6: Either in Atlanta or in not here in Houston. In Houston.
Speaker 4: He was in Houston, no doubt sinking the Mia was right around the corner at the game.
Speaker 8: I'm done all right, man, straight fifty. We ain't playing no more. That's what I'm gonna tell you right now, because I ain't coming to play.
Speaker 6: Hey, they said was the Clippers Paul George trade. They said that might be the worst in history. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I need no Dominique Danny Man trade. What's the worst trading history forruitioning? Now, though everything the thunder got in that trick, they got the Dominique Danny Man in trade was the worst trading history got that? We got a dud for no reason, y'all. Y'all got rid of history.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what you said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, this is gonna be me.
Speaker 2: Hey keep it Hey, No, yeah, man.
Speaker 4: I was here. That's that's when I stopped caring. I was like, y'all, don't believe in it. I don't need to show it's up.
Speaker 2: Damn it is.
Speaker 4: When the Hawks really went all the way down for bront he got that hurt his achille. That was the first they were like, well he done hit forty Yeah he did. Yeah, it's like Danny, Manny, that's what we got.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at that, bro.
Speaker 4: That is a lot of That's a lot, bro, bro. And that's when that started four years ago.
Speaker 10: Twenty twenty two pick ended up being Jalen Williams.
Speaker 8: Eilen Williams hooping right now for okay, see maybe he good luck for everybody.
Speaker 1: Twenty four.
Speaker 8: He good luck for everybody else. And Paul George ain't ain't played what they say. He might be the worst history of games played. I mean the worst trading history.
Speaker 1: That might be the worst.
Speaker 2: Not for real. Yeah, that's a lot of damn.
Speaker 1: And Paul, don't Paul George and you didn't win with him.
Speaker 2: It's bad for the Clippers and Phil.
Speaker 9: They traded the twenty twenty four pick.
Speaker 1: All right, who was the twenty twenty one Miami Miami.
Speaker 4: This don't even stand up to like the French Fry. Tell you know how you split French Fried with your brother?
Speaker 1: Like did me? Did you? When Shaken?
Speaker 4: Who Trey Man?
Speaker 1: T Man?
Speaker 4: He got traded?
Speaker 2: Clipp was right with the Hornets?
Speaker 6: Okay, bro shake on win m v P. Joker boy, he deserved it many. I said it last week and out like brojec Yeah, I'll be watching the game.
Speaker 1: Just say crazy, I said, Joking might be the best player.
Speaker 2: Hey, look.
Speaker 8: And now he may be the most consistently good player I've ever seen. Like every time you watch him, he's good as hell. He never black have a bad game.
Speaker 4: I ain't seen.
Speaker 6: I say this, Lebron is my favorite player. I Michael joined the best player that we ever seen play basketball. Joker is the best player.
Speaker 2: He's definitely the best player.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah big.
Speaker 6: When he's dribbling, a run on his back and how you win back in the nigga down running but you stupid?
Speaker 4: Yeah turn around flame, run back slow, no defensing, no defense.
Speaker 8: But he actually you're playing good enough defense. Though people don't be killing him. You would look at him and think somebody dropped forty on him. Niggas don't be getting for.
Speaker 6: He played cool defense, Like you don't even realize he's playing defense.
Speaker 4: He might just helot right there with it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It just looks now.
Speaker 8: I don't know, Bro, you got some crazy, but that right there might be. That's that's arguably one of the best players.
Speaker 1: Ever two points twenty two rebounds.
Speaker 2: So he and your mount rushmore for sure, yes, top four players and Bro.
Speaker 6: When we first started doing Broke play, I used to hate on Joe said, dam like they can't stop.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: That's why I say we don't watch enough games and footage of people, because I was just seeing highlights and I was like, man, I can stop.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 2: Games I'll be watching.
Speaker 6: Don't remember we had Josh Smith come on the show. Josh Smill like, yeah, I think I'll stop that ship.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You love? You might Josh Smith on two K and you with the ship on your years, you might. When they had them hyper dunks, that was your.
Speaker 1: Time to Detroit.
Speaker 2: He shooting them three two with Josh.
Speaker 8: Listen, Joe l and b ain't played against Jo kids in like four years. Every time he comes. Every time he playing against Denver. He somehow he does him play that game either heard.
Speaker 4: Or what you call the rest. He black like man, Jesus, that nigga feeling you know you feeling boy went to the bar to that game too.
Speaker 2: That joking.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, clips from my boy at the boy, Bro. Yeah he on tequila, think on from come on yeah bro, trust me ship Yeah Jo.
Speaker 2: He was in Oklahoma at the ball.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Bro, he's doing his own I don't care, Bro, when you just forty two point twenty two rebound niggas, you will go to an outhouse and drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would have went with them where they were drinking that on centers you.
Speaker 4: I believe he said the N word. He how many points he's I'll be killing the nigga. Yeah, he definitely told Hi about that.
Speaker 1: That probably walking in the locker room. Nigga, go get a drink.
Speaker 2: My type of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah joking.
Speaker 6: Hey Russell Westbrook, did y'all see when they were playing the Clippers. Hey, I don't care what nobody say about Russell Westbro, you need a nigga like that on your team or in the league.
Speaker 1: Get him the funk out of here. You can't with them.
Speaker 2: That's why I said that normal over him and.
Speaker 1: They did it right to see Chris.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Chris done. That was Chris Donal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dumb missed. He took it looked like, yeah, dang.
Speaker 2: That's what's frustrating.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: But if you're on your team and it could be Russell, that's the teammate you love to have. An opponent you hate to see.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, but also a teammate you hate to have some time to he be doing some crazy ship in the clubs, be out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I almost lost the game last.
Speaker 4: Every game.
Speaker 8: All on that last play. I said, oh, it's about to be bad. But he ended up throwing the Gordon shot, made the right place.
Speaker 2: The right pa.
Speaker 9: He just got enough, good enough enough, good enough players around him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, control that.
Speaker 1: And speaking of Aaron Gordon, that nigga is the X factor.
Speaker 4: If that nigga thats a good game, Bro, you can't beat them.
Speaker 2: Can't beat them, bro.
Speaker 1: And they coach shout out to they coach jokers joking the coach.
Speaker 4: Joking, I think joking. Brave health, I think he do. He do a lot of He got a black secret that he got he could do so he plays did you want to even know like a champion or something like? Thats the level Space champions?
Speaker 1: You know he plays Space's high.
Speaker 2: They gonna win a chip.
Speaker 1: Bro, I can't go.
Speaker 6: Against that man, Okay right now after he did that to Lebron, and I know what he's about to do to the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but them, bro, if them were clicking, how they.
Speaker 4: Click championship pedigree? Boy to beat, That's what That's what I'm saying about. Okay, See, man, I like their team. They play a tough defense, but they ain't never done. They ain't been nowhere that you said.
Speaker 2: They like to win. Championship teams win those type of you up by twenty points, you's supposed to win that game at home the point?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's uping man? Listen, y'all know I stay on the go.
Speaker 6: I be ripping and running like I got five jobs, like I do stand up, I act, I got a broken play show.
Speaker 1: Hey guess what ain't on the shift? Leader?
Speaker 6: Two baby mama, sem kids. So I ain't got time to be in no kitchen, saute spinach and Kenoah. I hope I said it right, but guess what. That's why I wrote with Huele the Black Edition. Look at this here bottle man Heuel four hundred calories. Man, they make it easy for you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: When I say they make it easy for you, you ain't got to worry about meal prepping and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a whole meal in one bottle.
Speaker 6: And when I say a whole meal, you get thirty five grands of protein, twenty seven vitamins, and it got minerals, low sugar, high fiber. I drink one of these and I'm good, full focus and ready to argue with TSA.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No pots, no pants, no miss you just grabbing it and go. It's like drinking a milkshake. If you like milk shakes. It feels like I'm cheating. I be smacking that chocle within down.
Speaker 1: So stop playing with your.
Speaker 6: Health and focus on Ithuell dot com. Use my code eighty five Sports. You're gonna get fifteen percent off and a plus a free gift. Don't say I ain't never looked out. That's fifteen percent plus a free gift for new customers using my exclusive code eighty five Sports at Huell dot com. That's h u e l dot com. Please see our description for the terms and conditions. Skip the stress, not the nutrition. Try Heel today for complete nutrition bottled. Hey, listen, man, it's your boy and nav Green, and let me tell you what I've been on this weekend. You ain't even got a guess prize piece. Yeah, I ain't arguing with no barbershop exports no more. I ain't gotta watch this and look at and read stats and none of that type of stuff. I'm picking my line up the way I think, and I'm letting the money talk. You got NBA playoffs, Madnes's going on. Hey, baseball in full swing, WNBA on the way. I like Kaitlin Clark for them threes. I just all here the three she was in hour, but it looked like she was. She shot it from Brazil. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Man, Come on, man, get on prize picks. It's easy money, man. I had to cook up a little five piece combo. Give me Jason Tatum more than twenty five. He gotta do something. The boy that play with the Dodgers, I don't never say a name. Twenty hit more than one and a half bases and Kaitlin Clark hitting the ground running in her debut. What we talking about, man, it's simple. Go to Prize Pigs dot com. Put in the promo code broken Play. Come on, you a playmaker, you need to put in the promo cod broken Play.
Speaker 1: You ain't on Pride Pick. You don't want no money. Sometime you could lead some people to the water, but they don't have to drink it.
Speaker 6: And if you're gonna be watching all Broken Play, you need to get you some money cause we don't want nobody broke watching Broken Play. It's an oxymoron. We're trying to get you rich at Broken Play. We tricked the people. You did what I'm saying, So use that Broken Play cold tap in and run your game Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: See they was about Boston.
Speaker 2: That was Boston up.
Speaker 4: About twelve thirteen points for three and a half quarters.
Speaker 2: Bro They was up.
Speaker 4: They was dominant, right, bad, wrong, they were up by double digits. Damnitar the whole game for real. He's supposed to win that game?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: I'm like Tyler did say this earlier, but nigga, we had to realize they were playing. Oh yeah, so it's like they. It looked like them niggas was unstopped. I said, Ship, I don't know about bro.
Speaker 4: They were looking good the first three quarters last night, though, they teamed slow you down and figure out there, and you saw exactly That's exactly what they did every time they caught the ball.
Speaker 8: Joker got that bus and he was running the point. He said, stop, just let me get up the court give it back.
Speaker 6: When Joker started coaching and making a judgments less and Jamal.
Speaker 8: Murray finally playing against like how he played against the Lakers. I was hating that Ship. He used to kill the Lakers and be playing the trash against everybody else. But now he finally playing like he's supposed to. You think he I think he's finally healthy too. He's being healthy, man. He he healthy enough to keep shooting the ball a lot.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Now he moving though, like off the driller. It seemed like he like way, he probably is finally healthy.
Speaker 2: But ain't nobody really healthy at this point of the year.
Speaker 4: So shit, it is what it is. Who you gotta drag your ass into the work. You ain't no practice this year. This part of the year, you go go to the ice bucketing.
Speaker 1: That at three points, ten rebounds and eight a six. Shane had a good game.
Speaker 4: Yeah great when they started voting for the MVP, bro, but they been stopped. Really, they just don't announce it. So here's the thing about them them when people score a lot of points. To me, it's also in the playoffs, it's when you score those points, yep. Like Luca was amazing that hitting nineteen points in the first quarter. But that really don't matter because in the fourth quarter if you don't, like you saw how staph for is Game seven with the Rockets. We'll talk about that later, but it matters when you score those points. So it didn't matter at that time. Joker didn't really have that many points until the fourth quarter came.
Speaker 6: You just said that shit perfect because sometimes them nigga be stat pad when I'm something. Niggas games hard.
Speaker 4: But you being a factor last night, Like was he a factory at all last night?
Speaker 2: In the game.
Speaker 4: Alice when was playing his ass off and he really hit like four, five, three.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, they started, but once the game slowed down, they started missing those shots.
Speaker 4: And you know, your nuts get tight. You ain't never been in no situation like bright lights baby.
Speaker 6: That nigga sh shot and brought a little bow wow to the goddamn the count nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mother.
Speaker 4: On my phone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you did hit your blinking nigga.
Speaker 9: Just know that the availabilities washing up a little bit.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta.
Speaker 2: Player pull up, Broke and play would pull up.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but wait a minute. I was like, yeah, I'm doing the militium mentor yeah, promote that.
Speaker 4: It looks it's a weird picture to sit across from each other, but they just posted.
Speaker 6: They say it's coming soon. They got him standing up, you know, Shanton when he smiled, when he got he gets on their way.
Speaker 2: Man, he got some more ship to do, though. He had something to be worried about.
Speaker 4: A lot of ship, a lot of you got the phone down, man, I'm sorry, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Bro was like.
Speaker 2: Like here you go.
Speaker 1: Shout out one. Nigga Joe Judge, hang up, hang up.
Speaker 6: That nigga Joe so cool, like I think the world could be God damn explode that nigga Georgia be cool and looking around, it looks like your.
Speaker 1: Shut the funk up. That nigga John, it ha.
Speaker 4: Been your whole by tripping hit this girl like you child, let me out.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to block bus.
Speaker 6: But he might a nigga hit on this girl. But nigga tell on itself, like sometimes he get arguing with it.
Speaker 1: Girl. You can tell how she reacts. What nigga, you gonna hit me? They pulled that out there? You be woman, this girl, you need to stop.
Speaker 2: That happened for real. My daddy homeboy, his wife was over my house.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna slap me now? So long.
Speaker 4: Me and my brother like this space game is getting Yeah, she Jerry Curl. Nigga.
Speaker 2: You couldn't wait to get around to the people and say that.
Speaker 11: Boy.
Speaker 2: I was like wow, yeah, he was just looking at her like okay. The eighties. The eighties, it was a lot of ship they flew under the rail way. Wild man nigga.
Speaker 6: I don't know, bro, Internet, I just feel like people don't take ships here. But they need to take some memes off the internet. They be like women be talking about they want niggas from the old days like their dad and granddaddy.
Speaker 1: Then they put them the same niggas and then they put the nigga.
Speaker 4: They ain't had no Internet. Them niggas had the whole family on two streets over. They wasn't even far It wouldn't you know to the nigga die.
Speaker 10: It's a whole nother niggas like I seen one to say, women always want a nigga in the military to he to be a running the water.
Speaker 4: Because the Ice, Yeah White suppose used to have a whole show about domestic violence.
Speaker 2: Brother Honeymooners. He used to be like Alice right to the moon.
Speaker 4: He's telling like, yeah, I've seen brothers with Jake Jill Harll.
Speaker 2: And like, oh no, I have seen that. Yes, up, yeah, came back with the B T S DZ.
Speaker 1: The niggas will do all that to they wife then go to I reckon and hide.
Speaker 4: You want to be g I we doing that rebella nigga hit the Taliban nigga hilarious speaking of hiding, God damn the Celtics show hiding and here when it came down to it, bro that nigga brusting a dog.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Hey, I figured it out, figured it out.
Speaker 8: I think this is why people don't put him in any of their lists. And he won't be the face of the league because he don't never be like give me the ball and move out my way. Every other superstar face of the league, nigga when it gets down the nut cutting time.
Speaker 9: Take a step back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, like, no, stop you from he's sixteen, he's he's a big ass athlete.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: I don't think he realized. I think he needs the white. He be bailing a lot of details out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, back down and go to the old.
Speaker 2: But it's like I said, it's different when the lights hitting this in his net, am I tripping? But it seemed like they don't know who the balls should go to in them clutch.
Speaker 4: They still be trying to play. That's all they do is yeah three bro.
Speaker 6: Like, no guy that they shot sixty threes, Reggie and miss forty five they fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they gonna pick.
Speaker 1: We could have did that, but they've been doing that all you though we could.
Speaker 8: That's how they've been doing it all years. How they're gonna be. They're gonna end up being up by you on you by a lot. But if you keep playing, you could come back because they're gonna keep shooting three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And when the game got tired and the wrong people shooting three, like Drew Hollyy just came back and he's shooting threes in the fourth quarter. Nah, bro, you can't do that. You don't got your legs. I don't know horror with shoot. Yeah, I think of course the Inga's got her pies. This nigga just can't stay in the game. Bro, he can keep having player ups. He played the first court having.
Speaker 1: Like the HPV kicking his as.
Speaker 4: They got that.
Speaker 8: They got trick of notes. And I want to say something, Jaylor Brown, Your i q's got much better. I think he's got much better as a player. But I think he's hurt right now. I don't think he's one hundred percent from that first I think something happened to his need.
Speaker 2: At first he got Beijing poison. Boy, he cut them braids off, and you know what they like.
Speaker 4: They just gotta go to the small temp before you go low on them braids. Bro, you gotta know what to do.
Speaker 2: Just I ain't supposed to know that type of stuff. That nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes they didn't make it. This what make a nigga? Do it have changed before playoffs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, but you gotta go.
Speaker 4: You can't go just all the way low on when you had braids forever that's gonna sound like I'm hating.
Speaker 8: But the braids was horrible anyway, it ain't worse, but they ain't got no hair. I know, I ain't supposed to say that.
Speaker 4: But but you know, his face wasn't happy when he cut it all off, like, oh hell no. He looked at the top that car ain't got no roof for he's.
Speaker 1: About to go napping, timp. First supposed to go Anthony.
Speaker 6: He supposed to go a man. Then yeah, about a month thirty days to see how they grow. Nigga, you don't go, but we don't know, like how do women be? He probably had damaged here.
Speaker 4: He probably was mad at the bitch, Like, but you don't tell me the life around. He broke up with him A nigga listen to the future. He cut his brains off.
Speaker 1: Nigga probably got caught you. Yeah, you get caught you. You gotta do something, drash letter.
Speaker 2: I changed my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need the same nigga.
Speaker 6: I seen my cousin get baptized for the fourth time again, went through his phone.
Speaker 4: Baptized like side baby ship. That's like a new baby. That nigga take all.
Speaker 1: Take all their photos off.
Speaker 6: Fat Oh yeah, nigga that got it baptized, you know how niggas.
Speaker 4: You know, a nigga called she on his Facebook and him and his girl got on matching denim shirts on his profile picture.
Speaker 1: Oh anytime a nigga now got a relationship.
Speaker 4: Status on he got the whole family as a profile pictures. Everybody on the train track with gentleman. That's the that's that's what you know that nigga did so right around Seek to mid we finished, see a lot of it coming up. Niggas went crazy last night.
Speaker 2: Power to them. I still think Itself is gonna win the series. Just make sure put that out there. Uh I do too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they needed that lost, but they.
Speaker 2: Don't look like they're gonna win the championship.
Speaker 6: I will say this, I agree with that Carl Anthony Towns bro. If he got them played to his potential, he will make it too.
Speaker 4: For theself, I will say that I want to like him so bad. You know why because he looked like Steve Harvey little bit, That's why. But he hitd up being through a lot of ship too.
Speaker 8: Though you know his mom's passed from uh during like during COVID, I remember that happening to somebody in his family.
Speaker 4: It was like two.
Speaker 2: It was like two or three things that happened to him in the road.
Speaker 1: I was like d he used to take up for him and argument like a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of bas have it to him. So I like, I really want to root for him, man, But he just like he gotta he gotta, he gotta go. He gotta what you jening brothers had gonna look like if he cut it today. Uh, he'll look like his daddy.
Speaker 2: Daddy got gotta gout.
Speaker 4: Them too in the front, them too east side. Why yeah, I'm too brave holding on. Oh yeah, sh like the back of a component set, like when you plugging the VCRs.
Speaker 2: All real good players do their hair, Bro, he's supposed to. You can't keep everything. There's too much stress to keep it. Like balling in the fourth quarter. If a man gets like one hundred points, he gonna get a boss.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Man got like real nigga hair.
Speaker 6: Like he young too, though, Hey bro, let me see you young. I ain't seen a clip from Man that I don't laugh at. You enjoyab said Bro. They were like, Bro, come to London. He said, hell no, I ain't coming no London and kept walking right, he wasn't trying to be fun. But you can tell you January like.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what is the text mess the deals?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: But can I say where the video at though? What all that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you gotta think run the money. He got a twenty three.
Speaker 4: He's really tame right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, he really he really on best behave You.
Speaker 8: Got to run it back though they had to give him a bad to go to Georgia. Yeah, he wasn't just going to.
Speaker 9: Get another Max contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah the mack you probably get four. He can probably squeeze four a MAX contract, Yo, big dog.
Speaker 6: Don't get caught slipping. You need to be ready when she is. Ain't no worse feeling than the moment being right and you not. That's why you need to tap in with blue Choo. It's simple. Go to bluetoo dot com. And when I say go to bluetoo dot com, you need to go to bluetoo dot com and use that promo code eighty five sports.
Speaker 1: Guess what they're gonna do. Go sign up.
Speaker 6: You're gonna consult with one of their licensed medical providers and once you approved.
Speaker 1: The ship it straight to your door.
Speaker 6: Were talking the same active as ingredients, as viagracy, as all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's in't a chewable tablet, no.
Speaker 6: Doctor's visit, no awkward convos, no standing in line at the pharmacy like dang. I don't even get up, bro, you don't want nobody looking at you like that. You just do a few clicks and your confidence is on the way.
Speaker 1: Man. Them bluetooth tablets are made in the USA.
Speaker 6: You ain't got to worry about no terrors and all that type of stuff it getting at customs and getting denied and all that. Guess what, it's made in the USA. It's shipped in a discreet It ain't gonna say on the box blue Choo is in this box.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna tell.
Speaker 6: You all that it's ready to go when you are, and right now. You can try it for free for a whole month. I had to whisper that because you know what I'm gonna say it loud. I want the whole world to got get on it for free a whole month.
Speaker 2: You can do blue Choo.
Speaker 6: All you gotta do is play the shipping, make life easier by getting harder, and discover your options at Bluetoo dot com and guess what, we got a promo code.
Speaker 1: Use the code eighty five sports.
Speaker 6: That's eight five S P O R T S. So you can have g O O D S e X so play that five dollar shipping. And guess what, Thank you Blue Choo for sponsoring.
Speaker 5: This Podcads, What do y'all think about the deportations that's taking places.
Speaker 4: All the minorities facing this crisis we say all about you mean people outside of being of Latin descent.
Speaker 2: Uh, they got the Spanish people.
Speaker 3: They sending a bunch of Africans back African.
Speaker 5: Yes, anybody who don't have legitimate paperwork, you gotta go.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you out here selling niggas fake shoes, if you're selling blind niggas fake fucking.
Speaker 3: Shoes, you don't use some fake shoes. Them the ones they got you with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it used to be a jump man on the back of the motherfuckers and they gone.
Speaker 3: Now the tongue on the shoe. Long as the mother.
Speaker 2: You got on.
Speaker 4: I got to shooting, man, what the he got?
Speaker 2: The ma uber driver told me this ship on the way over here.
Speaker 3: He put my ship aside.
Speaker 1: He put my ship inside of the A.
Speaker 4: And T shoes.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I thought he was one them. Let one them was.
Speaker 4: One damnation, putting them down the negative one sideline to set.
Speaker 8: So Petty Bro not the bron for even having even putting niggas on that game, for not signing the long term ass deals like seven or eight years.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: Get that three year deal, get that four year deal with that option, man, and make them motherfuckers give you some more money.
Speaker 6: Run. I think it's the perfect goddamn business man. The NBA never wanted to see that.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 6: They hated that nigga boy. You remember, did y'all see the Magic Johnson deal he came up.
Speaker 1: With, Oh yeah, for twenty years, twenty years deal.
Speaker 4: You're like, hey, yeah, let me get that. But you know, I mean busy, I can fuck with a million.
Speaker 1: Dollars contract and couldn't even read I'll do.
Speaker 8: It, hey bro, for real, now you say that, That's why I think he ain't never had age Bro. I feel like it was a it was they needed, like a spokesperson for Age or the medicine that they wanted to sell.
Speaker 2: It's always about money.
Speaker 8: So they was like, if we could get it, magic magic, if you do this, we will make you the most successful business man on earth. This is a nigga can't reap real and every business he has is successful. So I feel like that was the trade off.
Speaker 2: Just say, I.
Speaker 6: Believe, I don't know, no nigga, I'm gonna raise their hand about you gonna stop fucking.
Speaker 4: Whole stell Magic. That's why that's the wild that's the wilder number.
Speaker 12: Very like to.
Speaker 4: That nigga is a dice on her phone. Oh man, money rules all my nigga, y'all know this the dice of the money bag. Money rules everything.
Speaker 1: That nigga like playing trunk.
Speaker 2: About that Mosquitos is scaled up. You said you taught me.
Speaker 4: Hey, my man, you see the interview that they just been center back when Magic first had it, had to do that interview and it was like he was like, you had sex with women in elevator. He was like, I mean yeah, it was like, yeah, sex with how many women at one time? Imagine them niggas faces who sucked the same business. Magic when he announced it the room, like.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, that's old team, the Clippers.
Speaker 1: Old god damn owner. I didn't think it was so much of him being right, and it was like that you fucking magic. Yeah, you was making sure he was straight.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I already ate that. I can't be got.
Speaker 8: Damn also saying this too. Nobody else in his family had it, So that was another reason I felt like he had it. I meant to put that in like you and have his kids.
Speaker 6: I don't think he got I know what you said that was there was he never had it? Oh man, well I changed.
Speaker 1: He got this ship.
Speaker 4: You just feel like a nigga wouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he had something cured. Yeah he had. They cured it.
Speaker 1: And I don't know. But for him to come and he playing basketball afterwards somewhere right.
Speaker 2: That nigga gain't so much.
Speaker 6: Wait, nigga, nigga was hard for me to walk out of the house and get in the car when.
Speaker 1: I had committee.
Speaker 6: I know, man, no, bro, bro, I don't walking slow as a motherfucker ball. You're telling me a nigga running up and down the court, run the pack.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 6: When I sat down, I had to brace myself and all man the longly. Two days before I had my doctor visit, I said, man, the doctor said he couldn't do no walk in.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, fun every time I stood up.
Speaker 2: You just go to the bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went. I went drinking nothing.
Speaker 4: Magic got it.
Speaker 2: But let Magic see a bottle water just like you.
Speaker 1: But you're not that on the table. But I drink that ship and one thing. Tyler got some good weed. Wait, imagine, but let me let me blunt.
Speaker 4: Oh your player, I got the small imagine one of my favorite players all time, small magice.
Speaker 2: He got the blood. I got my blunt.
Speaker 4: We smoked what the room got, Bro, I smoked with that he got. Yeah, you know well I don't pass my anybody right now? Anyway, right, good ship. I've seen the interview. Magine he put a cough down. His wife looked at him.
Speaker 1: Every morning, that nigga wake up.
Speaker 6: She likes all that.
Speaker 4: Imagine the roast kids head like you know e J probably petty his hair like this stick as nigga cooking eggs strong.
Speaker 1: I'm about about J.
Speaker 4: Probably tortured his daddad like that.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Magic ain't talking to J till last year. Bro talked about six nine. The legs needs that nigga now like Ha's got that.
Speaker 1: Legs either the sparks.
Speaker 4: Need the hoop.
Speaker 2: Bro going over there, Bro sick.
Speaker 8: Speaking of the Sparks. You know it's the white dude with I G with the beard. They were talking about like the chicks. He was smashed like NFL wives. He was smashed. And he went through the Sparks.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 8: They line up is tough, the Sparks, the sports wives. So that's what he normally do. But he just went through and he did the Sparks players, and he was going through all of them. I was like, oh, yeah, they're actually pretty tough. It was like all star mm hmm. Because they just got Kelsey fun. They only got like two dykes.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be trashed. They must don't want to win, because she fine cher can handby.
Speaker 2: She bet they got one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the dude that just got drafted, you got you a ball player, your ball player, saydies Russell.
Speaker 1: How that's a little team, that a.
Speaker 2: Little squad man? I mean, why I passed on that? Is anybout? Any sure? Is there n B A in a W n B A relationship?
Speaker 4: Kevin Durant was with h yeah, uh w and bam they're still together, right anybody else.
Speaker 1: He'll be wearing her shoes and.
Speaker 6: Shoes no way the way you said, oh, got man, ain't no God, damn way all.
Speaker 2: Who knows? Who knows a put on the slides?
Speaker 1: At least what about the prices? What we think about the price Sleeper watch out for.
Speaker 10: Probably win the series. I'm telling you got too many injuries, which is I mean Calves got too many injury with you.
Speaker 1: I told you Garland, don't come there about Cleveland.
Speaker 9: I remember saying the Hunter and Mobley supposed to be out tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was real Garland, Mobley and Hunter.
Speaker 6: Oh Garland not playing Yeah, I know he ain't playing Game one. He's not playing game.
Speaker 2: Don't look like they said Jeopardy.
Speaker 4: He dated like when they say day to day, that means he ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna be that bad.
Speaker 4: That bad Halliburton's dad.
Speaker 2: That was a bullship they kept, they keeping the dad from coming to the games. Man, he ran down on ja. You don't think it should be bad. No, he's a fan.
Speaker 9: He should be bad.
Speaker 2: But you need to sit you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put that nigga into three hundred.
Speaker 2: He would drunk.
Speaker 4: Man the same the same way that Malice in the Palace started. Was the same thing that man.
Speaker 8: If you guys, I am the best player on the team. This is my father. He will sit wherever the he wants.
Speaker 9: He ain't good enough for that.
Speaker 4: He's the best player on the team. And you think you think they'll trade.
Speaker 9: Him Halliburton, Yes, for the right person. Yeah, he's not untouchable.
Speaker 4: He's not untouchable. I just feel like, now, hell now, if I'm the best player on.
Speaker 8: The team right now, my dad sits where he wants to. He ain't gonna do that ship no more. But no, you can't tell him he can't come to the game.
Speaker 1: I agree with them.
Speaker 6: He not that caliber and the Pacers not that caliber team. They don't give a funk. Who there your daddy not coming?
Speaker 4: What his daddy say? This jealous?
Speaker 2: What you think he said? I don't know. He was drunk.
Speaker 4: He probably African buddies crotching, you know, you old Nigga African Greek yoga ass Nigga then nib head and they was they were like, I feel like Gianna's was tripping a little bit too. He had to go over there and do.
Speaker 1: He couldn't have made you that man he walked. He should have won.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And like his daddy walked onto the court up to Gianness. He was where he been at the whole game.
Speaker 4: Don't disrespects me. Disrespect me, man, nigga, fuck you, fuck you my my son just beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Fuck you now, nigga.
Speaker 1: But see this the thing you're putting HELLI burn in the bad back because you and your dad.
Speaker 4: So what we want we want We like LaVar Ball daddy and we don't like his daddy.
Speaker 2: What what we like?
Speaker 4: LeVar Ball ain't went told to told with no player on the court, Yeah, because he don't be He don't beat at the game.
Speaker 2: My point exactly, at the game.
Speaker 4: There's a certain like respect of the of the miss Field arena.
Speaker 8: Mellow and little Lonzo ain't even Halliburton. They nice, but they ain't Halliburton. Sholdon you team morn.
Speaker 2: But you can't go on a goddamn court, bro. But they can't do no player. Indiana has been more successful than them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas talk about John Morris.
Speaker 2: He's the job of his team.
Speaker 6: Is what Halliburton could score sixty points tomorrow, nigga, that's it. Josh got sixty point I told you that, nigga back. They don't got the wrong motherfucker, man, It's just a different level.
Speaker 2: Like you're right about all that power if I get what everybody saying.
Speaker 4: But if I am Halliburton and I A'm the best player on the team coming to the game, well, I don't think he wanted daddy.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. I don't think he.
Speaker 1: Probably he probably suggested.
Speaker 4: That after every game, get in the face, you bother fuck you, let that get out my face.
Speaker 1: Then nigga Daddy walk up on him and like nigga, I made your nigga.
Speaker 4: He make him play in the driveway for the going out. Check up, nigga, ball up, just playing the game. You see all up right now? You see they ain't trying to band, never tried the band. Pat my home, Daddy.
Speaker 1: He walked all up and down.
Speaker 4: He get a du out every time. He got so many y'all, y'all talking about people being on the field.
Speaker 2: This man went head to head with y'all. But he was right.
Speaker 4: But Giannis came up to him. What he supposed to do? What all right?
Speaker 8: What your dad is gonna do? If if a player came up to him, my dadd would have cut the ship out of you.
Speaker 4: Exactly what y'all got to think about your own daddy, man, with y'all your own dad probably didn't way worse ship than when y'.
Speaker 2: And his daddy did.
Speaker 8: He just stood up as a man to another six or eleven nigga, walking up on his little bitty ass, and he.
Speaker 4: Was like, shit, nigga, we got that clip. Let's go to cause I thought I thought the daddy kind of approached him. Man, daddy was on the court.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, he was on the free throw line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he walked.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys, his daddy is under the basket. And that's where Jannis came too.
Speaker 4: He could do that.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, that that ain't what I'm talking about. That ain't the clip I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Over after after the game, Yan, Yanna shouldn't be over there, right, Johanna shouldn't be over there.
Speaker 2: Joanna at the top of the key. Bro, that man at the top of the key now holds. You can't do that. Damn you can't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, Bro, ain't no way, ain't you defended right there?
Speaker 9: Back then he gets off way.
Speaker 2: Get over there.
Speaker 4: The man made three circles around you, bro, everybody on the court, his son on the tables, talking ship like.
Speaker 2: What you mean, nah, yeah, on your no, you can't do that, man, my paper man shit ship together. Man.
Speaker 11: We spend a lot of time right there playing man he do it, and they say, right here, I see why we.
Speaker 14: Don't do this.
Speaker 11: It's it's a good play, coach. People parents over there and watching. Don't ever turn your eyes off of me. That's what y'all doing. You take your eyes off the prize. You take your eyes off the prize. But just to play, we're gonna we're gonna run to win the game when we get back out here. We got we got two minutes left, fellers.
Speaker 1: What we're doing. What we're doing.
Speaker 15: We go with you go to eighty five a pair of co dot com. Okay, you go to the three point line. You order the shorts that say the South is everywhere, The South is everywhere.
Speaker 16: You pull up at that three point line, coach, put your card number in, put your debit number, paypath, whatever you order it from.
Speaker 1: And you shoot that three.
Speaker 2: It's that's something. We got one quarter left.
Speaker 1: Come one quarter left.
Speaker 15: Go to eighty five a pair of co dot Come and order these shorts right now. Go all the way so we can win the game. Go all the way and you can win the game too.
Speaker 2: Could win the game? Do you deserve a ring? Right cause this church lead what they need to do.
Speaker 1: Eighty five apparelco dot Com.
Speaker 11: Look, we do a little bit of gambling, my boy. I don't know if you're the gambling type with money?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 16: With money?
Speaker 12: Ain't that said? I gotta be some money. The time is money and money and something I don't have. Yeah, I was thinking like maybe shaved, shave eyebrow or something.
Speaker 2: Thinking ship. Put a design in the niggahead. Put a design in the head. Any kind of design you want in design?
Speaker 14: You won't a few moments you.
Speaker 2: Want to put a food at design and then for to put a dick in that niggahead.
Speaker 16: Crazy nigga, I can't go down home to my daddy, Nigga, I'm gonna go the gateway, nigga.
Speaker 4: About three wena go to gateway? When I get down with your hand, you.
Speaker 2: Got me fucked up? Who oh yeah, I don't do that. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go, were man, Come.
Speaker 16: On, make it the fuck out to the end z on not hey twenty one Zip ain't skunk no back to the end Zone twenty one Zip, ain't skunped Now back.
Speaker 2: To the end zone.
Speaker 15: You want your nigga move that, du't say move that, dult say't move that.
Speaker 2: Doubt you got some good Hell, I'm finna fuck it up too.
Speaker 11: No Homo again, No Diddy, I'm gonna fuck your head up.
Speaker 2: He ain't touching mind, nigga.
Speaker 11: Now it's gonna be fire, old game, it's gonna be fire.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna put it, what you're playing on putting in that? If I'll let you put it in, I know if.
Speaker 11: Nigga, you shook my hand like a motherfucking man. This ain't no play place ship. Keep your motherfucking mouth closed, nigga. You can't stand on benning.
Speaker 2: A little longer than a few minutes later.
Speaker 4: No fuck, nigga, I have been taken off for a long time. Nigga.
Speaker 1: This a rocket shit for real. Hey, what you're doing though with the shaving ship?
Speaker 2: Yo? The clippers as.
Speaker 1: Dull as fuck my nigga.
Speaker 2: So that's why I feel like I'm doing the most, But I'm really not. Hey, ho, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's a wave, dumb boy.
Speaker 1: This a rocket ship for real, y'all.
Speaker 4: Fucking bond a head.
Speaker 2: Okay, so look you up, it's righting shit right, that's.
Speaker 13: All I'm saying. Y'all gotta figure it out. Black people been figuring it out. White people been, they've been trying to figure it out. I knew they was fucked up when they came up with life hacks. When they start having life hacks, remember that was their whole little life hack you can bich. Yeah, they trying to cope with poverty. They don't even know they think they can. They think it's a fucking I think it's a fucking cold na can type here, you dummy life hacking. You should just meal prepper that bitch. That's leftovers, you dumb ass, like it's making enough for the week. You're not life hacking shit, life hack you can. You can live in the gym, bitch, that's homelessness. Yeah, do it yourself. Live out of van, bitch, y'all live out of van. Bench you're living outside in a van. Motherfucker trying to act like they living in the van. I guarantee you doing more living out that motherfucker that in it. So you just in that bitch, cooking it, chilling and relaxing, entertaining, No bitch, you are in that bitch out of necessity.
Speaker 2: Then you get up and go where you need to go.
Speaker 13: Now, motherfuckers is at the gym, Bro, living at the gym, them homeless people. Man, get a homeless person a gym membership for like a year. That might be the most dangerous shit ever, but that's what I've been doing. The shit is cheap at the beginning of the year when they had the sit and shit is cheap, you get him a membership. Now that's a whole bunch of strong, homeless motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 13: When the revolution come, who you think ready on the front line? Diesel, Diesel. You know what I'm saying, These motherfuckers is in there because you can be in there. That's the one place you can be. Motherfucker take a long shower late at night.
Speaker 1: Just be if y'alls would have drop kicked his ass him right there.
Speaker 2: There, you bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, Well, look, I didn't grow up with that with a daddy, so I don't know how he would. You know what I'm saying, That was big daddy port night. That's a big daddy that I feel like if I had a daddy, that's what.
Speaker 2: He would have.
Speaker 4: What was he drinking? Bro, that's brown. That's brown looking right now, that's there you go. That's heart looking ball, your heart looking activet that to eleven, look active, that's still that's he had. Still that bit like this, I fucked with you know what, Dom, I didn't know he did all that either. I apologized, but still that I thought that was I don't know why you can tell how you lean and he talking ship man. So what I saw was Johnny's coming back to him where.
Speaker 2: He was at. And that's when you put the head to he.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm telling the man called yells a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeh, big bitch, African that bitch.
Speaker 1: That what my son, dude, bitch he got this in him. Yeah, he got me in him, bitch. Nigga daddy going.
Speaker 4: To jail, an African American nigga.
Speaker 11: Nigga.
Speaker 4: We grew here, you nigga.
Speaker 1: Y game, cut yoga yoga telling nigga fuck you and all them gone. Nigga.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all remember back in the day when Deon one signed All the ground, Do you remember that ship wants didn't talk to kids and nothing.
Speaker 2: My daddy got us. We was in Fords County, stadium and we got the.
Speaker 1: Eight dollars tickets. That just sounds crazy. The kids.
Speaker 4: He ain't talking to nobody, Nobody approaching, Nobody could talk to the back in the day. So like for the eight dollars tickets, we don't move down because the Falcons is empty.
Speaker 2: So we have fifty y'all.
Speaker 4: By the time at the end of the game, we're at the tunnel. I got my baseball glove by of the Falcons game deon coming, I'm like, oh ship, my dad.
Speaker 1: Like prime prime?
Speaker 4: What fuck you? Then, bitch ass he cuts that prime to me. I was like, and I was like, yeah, my dad, hardy fuck Like that ship was cool. I was like, exactly, that's some cool dad moment. So I understand exactly y'all exactly.
Speaker 2: He can't for these people, kids, where was your dad at? Now? Stand? We was that we were behind the gate. Now we were behind the railing.
Speaker 4: Okay, they was coming through the joint, not on that damn field.
Speaker 2: He was not on the field. Sure were definitely we would.
Speaker 1: Have got sprayed.
Speaker 2: You would have got fat.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to talk, no kids, It might have been here, man, he wasn't talking to nobody.
Speaker 2: Bro going to the locker room. When you say ship, I don't want to hear. And now I understand he was tired.
Speaker 4: The biggle played every day everything to go to a zone. Jerry Carroll draining his ship.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, did y'all watch that Warriors Rocket game?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jayleen Green garbage is.
Speaker 4: Is he works?
Speaker 2: James Harden Room for him room.
Speaker 6: James Hardener really could play Jayleen Green Like, bro, Bro, it's one time.
Speaker 1: It's one thing.
Speaker 6: If you ain't got damn sometime you might not have a good game, but you gotta have some dog.
Speaker 2: You gotta do something else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bro, I could tell when the coach starts seeing him on the bench, the coach what the name it May?
Speaker 4: It May? Yeah.
Speaker 8: He was like, I can't trust Yeah, I can't. He was putting in another nigga that was messing up more than him. He was like, I'd rather watch Easton.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: He was sucking up, he was fucking uh. He was cursing that nigga out, But he kept him in the game because he was like Jayalen Green over here having this period or something whole.
Speaker 1: Thompson, Oh, Thompson, Thompson is, bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 9: You've heard pull up is a round.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah. First half I was like, oh, Ship, get that, nigga, Draymond. Raymond looked like a motherfucking start that first half.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: He was his shot talking ship. When Draymond hit the three, that ship surprised him. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know what it Isna.
Speaker 8: You know what though, Draymond has like, uh, great game sevens all the time, Like even when they lost against Cleveland. In that game seven, when Cleveland came back from down three one, I think he had thirty something points that game, Like he came out hooping that.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have told me that step before I did my pride.
Speaker 6: I saw Curry's son crying. I said, ain't no way, Curry, don't go for I put that motherfucker on my scene. You tweet that, Oh my god, that did come out that shooting and missed. I said, oh Ship, he'll let you little what own.
Speaker 8: But he was doing other stuff. Nigga had ten rebounds far hard for. He was going yeah second half, Yeah, it was the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: It all mattered. He didn't have what twenty two, but he had fourteen in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 9: Rockets defense one of the hardest defense he ever faced his career.
Speaker 2: They were fallus, that's bro. They were the ship out.
Speaker 1: That's a couple of because I'm rough freezing when call him a lot of ship but I tell you.
Speaker 4: They were another series at all, none of the series and.
Speaker 1: Wanting to see a fight.
Speaker 4: Let me call this on camera. You said Thompson like, when you get a pull up, he is uh Scottie Pippen. If you get a pull up or just a shot in general, that's that's who he's going to be.
Speaker 2: In the NBA.
Speaker 1: Or reasons reasons tright, what you think?
Speaker 2: I think he's better, bro way more athletic than both he athletic.
Speaker 4: What are you rank a Resa's defense wasn't like that at that.
Speaker 2: Age that that you like, the reason had to grow into that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I ain't seen nobody play defense like either one of them Thompson boys as as like second year, third year players.
Speaker 1: That's they dad, they head. I'm doing nothing but defensive drill.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, shot out ot manh Lebron didn't go to the mad wasn't he didn't go to the make gallons.
Speaker 4: Bro y'all, y'all catch me up. The speed on the mad Gallo Bro. It's a big charity event. You pop out, you pay seventy five thousand a ticket. It's like a it's more for the red carpet than anything. But it's supposed to be a charity event, but you know it's where you got there.
Speaker 2: What's up with the costume?
Speaker 4: There's always a theme every year and then they supposed to be extravage like over the top.
Speaker 8: Like every every I guess uh news outlet or people they're all there, so like that's your chance to get seen, so you want to stand out with all. You know, you're there with a whole bunch of other celebrities, so people just be trying to be the biggest one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like if you wear some crazy and outlantics, you'll get a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Yeah, this is where you go is the best pr ever?
Speaker 4: Like this is okay, it's the super Bowl that's there and do cocaine like in private for sure. This year's thing was like Dandyism or something like that. That's when the how funds were bent to dressed all that. Yes who dandyism and that was the thing that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like.
Speaker 2: Out They were super times this was times when it.
Speaker 1: Is looking up.
Speaker 6: I wish the world get back to how I grew up. You can't even call people's cisies no more. It ain't even no insult, no more word no no, but it's ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't mean nothing. They don't care, Cissy, who's your sister. Nigga called you a.
Speaker 4: You see three thousands with the piano on his back. You had the whole piano on his back.
Speaker 2: Ain't see that ship now. So he just put out an album cover.
Speaker 1: Hey, he apologized that man.
Speaker 2: Man fucked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, hey, man, I thought you were gonna go out there, you know me, have some respect for brun.
Speaker 4: I got the clip of what he said originally, though we got here's the apology. He drunk his phone be so close to doing ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga Paul had that phone like that.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a real like you can't see all right video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm around, I'm I'm people your mother right.
Speaker 1: The part I will be about the Moore coming in factory by standing you messed you get that and beat up.
Speaker 2: And got the own ship.
Speaker 8: But he's he basically said he was on the joint the k certified shout out to that show. That's a dope as show. We got to get rocking pier, We got to get right of here and KG I'm gonna try to get that happy.
Speaker 4: You see what them on the head on she dred like dread like that all the time. Yeah, but address what.
Speaker 6: Y'all talking about them. I don't think she get enough God damn recognition. How fine she's bad? But she like, oh, she like running hats blessed.
Speaker 2: As blessed the last album trysexual. It was her ten year last year, like everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah she was.
Speaker 1: She was do your thing, baby, the brestis last year.
Speaker 2: You're gonna try it.
Speaker 1: We listened, but we don't.
Speaker 4: Just Hey, is it too early?
Speaker 1: Called Jayalen Green and bus? I think so?
Speaker 4: What was he picked too early to call him a bus?
Speaker 9: But he about one and a half season away from.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yeah he might be just one.
Speaker 8: If he has another bad player Becau, they're gonna be a playoff team for a while.
Speaker 9: Look at his draft class.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Look he was second pick. K Cunningham's boss, Hey, bar.
Speaker 10: And hurt, but he'd be hooping all that made one three and four have been All Star five, made a defense All Defensive Team, for years two ship.
Speaker 6: Okay, I say that next year it's like to know, I'm not gonna call him. I don't think he's gonna be a superstar. I think he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A good role.
Speaker 4: It's like a regular guy because they're gonna need another player, like they're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Go get k D.
Speaker 4: Because it's almost like doing that when we say somebody's a bust or not.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I think we be speaking so soon. Niggas won't give him time to you gotta think ge him some time. Yeah, they only played one year in college half the.
Speaker 4: Time, and he gotta have a good system. You got a good coach. They played finally got a good like he'll be, he'll be, He'll be all right.
Speaker 1: You know who were with She's joining that young nigga.
Speaker 2: Man, bless them. We got to talk about the pretty predator old ladies.
Speaker 1: Ain't man?
Speaker 4: My wife talking about that all the time. Yeah, we talk about that all the time. Say they be seeing your nigga coming, But I mean, you can't. I can't blame I'm talking about they're going to get the bitch from the King magazine, from their wall on the rug. She's still outside, Yeah, still outside.
Speaker 8: They don't know they about to be always in trap once they get to because you know how to treat a nigga, the old hoes how to treat a nigga.
Speaker 4: But the first time getting over it, they said, the retired once. They typically have all the skills to keep your hey man, all them holds like Brian, they got good i Q basketball, all yeah, defense. Yeah, because you want to trap, I've seen that. I just thought out of that. But yeah, because they all got a good conversation anyway.
Speaker 8: Bro, they talked to every athlete ever already. They know every problem that you've went through, she's been through.
Speaker 1: And see on the screen setting up no cut that don't work with them.
Speaker 8: Help you deal with social media and how they're gonna get telling you.
Speaker 4: To check your agent, you shoot your agent, talk about.
Speaker 2: Nails, rubbing the balls.
Speaker 1: Get Drew rose House on the phone. He got you funked up.
Speaker 6: When your girl tell you somebody got you up, it makes you like I gotta respond, Yeah, I'm getting sweet.
Speaker 1: I ain't realize what's going on.
Speaker 4: And that's how girl Stepp said ball I said, don't fall for that ship. That's the banana and the tail pipe, tight ship right there.
Speaker 2: Always be the man of the house. Please, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Tell your girl when to sit down there.
Speaker 4: Yes, just look at that black going crazy too real. Sometimes yourself had to talk spy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes and me, guys, you have to be quiet. You can't. You can't speak on everything. And me, guys, you don't know everything.
Speaker 4: You know how many is get for this with a good one dish that that's the only ship she can make like this again for this.
Speaker 6: But with that, she said, when your girl, when you know your girl, I make something, brother, dag about that.
Speaker 1: And you know she's gonna chicken parmesan.
Speaker 2: That's all she got.
Speaker 4: You don't even know well now, the chicken parmesan trick, that shrimp ship.
Speaker 1: You know everybody that's that's everybody that god damn can on the counter.
Speaker 2: Know if she could.
Speaker 4: But if she could bust one of them from scratch, it's still get you catch.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it from because I could do it out the can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll catch you.
Speaker 6: You saltat the chicken boater noodles and po the sauce in the brining some canes and making a little spicy with a little seasoned salt.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. What quick dish?
Speaker 4: You know how to get you to get the real parmajan cheese from the block. You be like, I ain't never seen the block before the block.
Speaker 6: When you see that scraping, Okay, you had went into the den into the other.
Speaker 1: You know what the nigga bringing by the girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl on scrap that's all she got though, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know that's her go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that in a patty milk. Yeah, let me know you.
Speaker 6: Come, let me know you want to come and watch the game. Bro, My girl gonna make some looks on you. She gotta your nigga, I want some.
Speaker 4: Wings and fried watch you got fire your patty milk that you can't She got got you all the way to the bag salad. She ain't got no got you to the church with that patty belt. Niggas, she ain't got no bad one move to dribble, pull up no defense.
Speaker 1: You got going and fellas we gotta God damn.
Speaker 6: You gotta choose your battles wisely with women, too, Like if you got with her for a certain reason, don't expect her to know how to do everything. A lot of them ain't gonna be able to clean, cook and funk good. Yeah, I take the funk good over that goddamn cooking. But I could go buy some food.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I got a housekeeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got at that point, you got.
Speaker 2: I got to have it off. I gotta have road players. I gotta.
Speaker 4: Be light skinning a long down. This is supreme light skin behavior.
Speaker 1: I gotta, hey, Bob, have a coaching me with so Hey, come on and listen.
Speaker 2: You guys are sucking up Thegether team. Yeah, just together.
Speaker 1: I walked in here.
Speaker 6: I see my jacket still where I left it at. He ain't hung that jacket up. You got one more.
Speaker 1: Time and.
Speaker 2: Just had the whole time. He hit that brust like this it's all about.
Speaker 1: And when he contemplated what he's gonna say to.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy? He started to like, you know what's crazy? I put a jacket in there just to see what y'all were gonna do.
Speaker 1: On the line. Everybody got you.
Speaker 6: He don't got like he done got kicked out of the apartment. You don't got him doing purpose buy a house. He's up stopping upstairs, he's up.
Speaker 1: Start chopping.
Speaker 6: Man Roster Hey running who the top five chunky athletes A long time?
Speaker 4: Oh Ship Charles Barkley for sure, definitely. Uh remember attracted trailer.
Speaker 1: Robert Traylor, Robert Trailer, nigga.
Speaker 4: Tractor trailer, gotta be one sport, Oliver Miller, Big Miller. That nigga look crazy. He just died, Uh Ship refrigerator Perry and they scored a touchdown. That's the fat boy in the super Bowl.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If you you gotta God damn, if you say baseball, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Think of sencil Fielder. Cecil Fielder was And what's the big nigga the picture?
Speaker 1: H oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he got he got skinny nigga movements. But this nigga got a stomach.
Speaker 1: When Tony kind of like a big nigga, Like I like that.
Speaker 4: Frank Thomas Terry Terry Pedersen was one. He was short, he was like, he was like a navro.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you how my uncle, God damn shid this ship. And he was calling me fat at the same time. I want to put an am in baseball.
Speaker 1: I don't think he laughed. By No, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Did you play what you played?
Speaker 1: Did you play football? I know you played football to ninth grade summer okay.
Speaker 2: Started getting My coach had me fucked up practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we practiced against the varsity.
Speaker 14: That nigga got me at.
Speaker 1: Nose God.
Speaker 6: Because like PCT mother, you know how, because look, the nose guard on the other team was kind of queen. So they scouting, like he come off the ball quick, you know what I mean, whatever y'all nigga want to say, so God damn.
Speaker 1: He was like, we're gonna put.
Speaker 4: You out here, you scout team. Oh you're a scout team. No, that's a freshman with your job.
Speaker 6: So I'm coming out and then keep putting. Hey, green, you gotta give me some nigga fuck you in.
Speaker 1: My last practice.
Speaker 4: Nigga, there's a heart. Nigga, I got a fucking concussion. Niggas, there's a heart through practice.
Speaker 2: This is my last one. That's what.
Speaker 1: I went off to the side. I said, yeah, I ain't coming back.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: My dad had got me some fire cleats.
Speaker 6: I couldn't even tell him my quick, nigga, I got damn pack all my ship up and walk around the neighborhood. That nigga seen the coach or something. It was like, man, we got to get my boy Green back out there.
Speaker 1: Man, what's going on with him?
Speaker 11: Dad?
Speaker 4: He working at witness.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't know. I wasn't going to practice.
Speaker 4: Oh you were just out the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that came to all. Well, I was practice one.
Speaker 4: I was like it was.
Speaker 1: He had no good light, the coach, and he ain't seeing you. I got quiet. He knew he.
Speaker 6: I was like, Man, I had been swimming. I had that was that was the best time am a nigga. I ain't doing nothing productive, Nigga. I'm going god damn playing football because it ain't no lie.
Speaker 1: Bro, We're gonna get Morgan brand in the show. I was good in middle school, Bro, but I didn't grow.
Speaker 2: Athlete.
Speaker 4: Brop. This motherfucker is an athlete. I know you an athlete. I knew you could have played, Bro, but you know that nigga ain't had ship to do it.
Speaker 1: Did It's hardly here.
Speaker 2: Coach, you get out there and that he you can have all the heart you want ball.
Speaker 6: This nigga was a senior sentence to I didn't stand the change, Nigga, Press and four.
Speaker 2: Hundred that was up on that coach part.
Speaker 1: My Green gotta give me something.
Speaker 2: Should have players another.
Speaker 6: No, but see, I usually but okay. When we got to high school, I was too slow for lying back the end. Nigga, No you ain't ain't too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, you gotta make a sure you gotta be.
Speaker 1: I was playing full back, playing full back, but see I was cool with not getting no clock at full back.
Speaker 4: You just wanted to go up there in ninth grade Friday on Friday Friday, Jersey.
Speaker 1: I didn't make I didn't make it to play.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I stopped. I stopped the summer. Yeah no. Then I went to mac Now. And then when I got the Mac now.
Speaker 6: Them niggas the football team were more street in the street niggas. I said, oh, hell no, I don't want to be on that type of ship.
Speaker 1: So I just was did my thing.
Speaker 2: What grade you went to? Running? I played?
Speaker 1: I started off to senior year running joke I played. You ain't get no offers.
Speaker 2: Then I got an offer to buy my books. It was no school would looking at Jackson College in Alabama somewhere.
Speaker 4: It was just like nah, and I was gonna walk home in full value til I got down there and it was like one hundred and six.
Speaker 2: He was like, may we Finn go in Bro like me and my home boy went out, We're gonna walk home.
Speaker 4: He was seven, ye and all the hoses outside outside, Bros.
Speaker 2: One hundred degrees. You got all that, you take it all crazy for you gotta have. I was crazy for a while.
Speaker 8: All my homeboys like college and NFL players, like they ended up going playing pro or they played in Corge, And I'm like, y'all got to you gotta have a special chip in you to keep going because you only like bro, if you think about like in basketball, you play hundreds of game, it's a lot too. These niggas trained all the time and probably only played ten games a year because you're gonna get injured a few games.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy.
Speaker 8: If you play one hundred football games in your lifetime, you're lucky.
Speaker 4: And then I played center, so I'm gonna it's collision every time, like I had heigs and ship like that. But I remember my junior year, my grade slip. My mama took me on the team and I thought, I was like, you're fucking my life up and was like, nigga, go to work like I had. I had a job anyway, but it's like missed like three games my life.
Speaker 1: You don't take your fucking answer that win this bigg I went a long harder.
Speaker 4: She was like, nigga, you gotta work tomorrow. But yeah, I worked, But I worked. I worked on the season. Whatever day I didn't have a game, I worked.
Speaker 2: So yeah I worked.
Speaker 1: I had run on hustling.
Speaker 2: I had to have to get that Marshals to get that naughty.
Speaker 6: I don't nobody running in Atlanta, bron if you had a loud white nigga, you that's all you talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't feel get a jacket.
Speaker 2: It's market.
Speaker 1: You don't remember goodies right on the I had to plaidna jacket. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah goodie, Yeah, goodies Marshals. But I went crazy at Marshalls and Riches. I had a booster partners, So shout out to the boosters from Earth the late nineties.
Speaker 2: Get you right at Riches Riches. That's the first credit call. Everybody sucked up.
Speaker 4: Get that Riches running. The Grandmama man. She worked at Riches for like twenty thirty years. Richard went that south of Camp.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'll figure shirts and ship like that.
Speaker 1: It was a nigga. He was the man of you down.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was if he was big, so I had to go get a bigger one.
Speaker 1: You got the big by ship. Y'all got the hands too. You gotta.
Speaker 6: Running when you post. God damn you and your brother ship. When y'all had that fly ship, yeah, you always put that ship on.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna worked in the Cavalier in the West still mall man. So they always had like our suits be tailored and ship like that.
Speaker 6: But you know, see niggas didn't even realize. You know, Couse Marcials would sell jerseys nigga. They had throat base and nigga knowing you don't want to, they'll share you the jersey after the nigga done got traded. Yeah, by my time jerseys was out, I was doing comedy and ryn shots around camera.
Speaker 4: He had hooked me up with the own a distant replay, so I was like it was still we was open mic and this ship it's like early two thousands, but distant replay. The owner used to let me come and get whatever I wanted. I just bring it back, so all the comedians thought I was rich. So I was just like I get the jersey and the shooting jacket. All I had to do was keep a fresh white tea, some good jeans, some good white force one them niggas to hate me, but yeah, beuse.
Speaker 1: After after you ain't new Fort Value, you can't straight and start comedy.
Speaker 4: No. I stayed in Fort Valley for a little while and then we transferred. I went to West Georgia and I started comedy. When I was at West Georgia, I went to open miket. I went to open my uptown first and couldn't get on, but K went up the same night, and then the next Thursday, I went up at J.
Speaker 2: Paul's on the South Side.
Speaker 1: So that was like you always were, funny thing school and stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got WITTI us in high school like I was.
Speaker 4: I got superlatives like that.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 6: I took pride and getting class clown nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Nigga had me fucked up. They thought they were gonna win that ship.
Speaker 4: I would do that ship, but I would do my work and still how nigga, I would do my work first, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what the niggas would get in trouble. They think all of us not doing their work. No, nigga, do my ship. When I get in this bitch. Yeah, I did all this ship, but then once I got the twelve grade, I was like that work ship.
Speaker 2: I just went make sure I got all around. That's what I want. That's what you got.
Speaker 4: You got senior year.
Speaker 2: You know, I was homecoming king. See that what I'm saying. I ain't never, I wasn't on the ballot. I want coming king, but I was.
Speaker 4: I was gonna get something I didn't even go to.
Speaker 2: Like, I played basketball so much, I ain't going to prom.
Speaker 8: I was in the gym during that W was a problem with chick. I went to a midnight basketball at the wire.
Speaker 4: I went to the problem. It was a whole friend zone and I looked back on it, but it looked player At the time.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I had these four girls like, can you take us to the prod zoned?
Speaker 2: I was so friend zone, nigga, I just I knew, I knew I was.
Speaker 1: It would have been a player.
Speaker 2: You hit one, I hit let me see if now I'm.
Speaker 1: Here on I had one of their friends.
Speaker 2: It was it was off the bench. I't catch one off the bench.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but also also the setup of the myth of having folk chicks brought the other ones. You know what I'm saying. That ship, what was going on that did? It was a good commercial. It was a great ad. It was a great ad. And Bigger had just died. And I had the same suit from the skies of the video with the hat. I had the blue pinstriped gold ship with the fedora and the cane.
Speaker 2: It was like a little biggie. Yeah did I looked like the little ball in the video for real?
Speaker 4: That was like a stud guy, a little bigger. That's my junior year. My senior year went senior. Y'all went Vasai shirt with the white suit and the green lime green hat, royal blue, got all much from Georgia O's and green brown Georgiones bro me and my home whatever that got right.
Speaker 2: End of an era.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bitch would no longer coach the Spurs and his transitioning the team president.
Speaker 4: Greatest coach man, stop it off and let him go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a legendary career. Nobody nothing.
Speaker 2: Man, you want to sit at the house.
Speaker 4: You've seen him take his shirt off. He's like, I'm no longer. He didn't even turn around. It was like I was like the back of the year. Yeah, you know if you uh, you know, you get to a certain age or people that ever got in to a certain age.
Speaker 2: Once you sit at home, you sitting down, you ain't got it to do. He pressed off the stroke. But you still got talking about you. Yeah, you gotta have something, But you.
Speaker 1: Gotta keep moving. A lot of people after they retire and they don't do nothing. They sit at home.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's what Yeah, Joe Paterno, Yeah, she stay. He died like after he retired. I was surprised, but he.
Speaker 4: Had the charge that was something different at the house. The house of cars is falling.
Speaker 2: Home homey check out, check out, red check out.
Speaker 1: That nigga stopped taking the medicine. Your your medicine can lay down every night.
Speaker 4: God, come on now, let me go and get out here. God, come on now, watch what going on.
Speaker 2: They gonna take this.
Speaker 1: They trying, they trying to get your boy.
Speaker 4: I need to come with you.
Speaker 2: Lay the bed like, don't wake me up now.
Speaker 1: Every day I wake up.
Speaker 2: Your Ray and Clark, it's sorry to hear that both, sorry to hear that.
Speaker 6: The nigga wish you were dad, and you said, I'm sorry to hear that. Hey, my boy trip kayln Clark.
Speaker 4: Hold on, no, skip this one with that after popa bitch, you got Trey Murphy.
Speaker 2: You ain't see that?
Speaker 6: Hell, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: My boy bunny hopping like a motherfucker. What yet outside with it to take at the party.
Speaker 4: But I need to butneybun five six seven money, Yeah we got.
Speaker 2: Trade Murphy cra eight money whores?
Speaker 4: Is that shutting sharp to you?
Speaker 2: How would like a coach full of white women please to be.
Speaker 6: Hey, that looks like that damn ship off white chitch that they went to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the nigga had all the real housewives.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna learn.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna learn.
Speaker 2: I promise you niggas are not. It's in your face right now. Hey man, look, I'm gonna tell you all something.
Speaker 8: Man, these these white women, so black women go to college and they're really like having to do the work and really trying to get a job, so they don't really have the time. These white women are going to school and it's being paid for by somebody more than likely, and their job is to literally get with these athletes and see them through the draft.
Speaker 4: They're literally like like that's why they came to dollars.
Speaker 2: They major is nigga.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 4: Crazy broke that motherfucker down, you did, That's exactly what happened. They got him at every school too. They be tutors. Yeah, we study niggas at least school. Wife black again study, but study manages the tutors. Yeah, they're all around them there when you come to visit. On your visit, we see he got around.
Speaker 2: Well, one came to mind as soon as you said that he caught you one ball.
Speaker 4: I told you I had a three month stint with the white woman.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was the one that was enough.
Speaker 4: It wasn't it was enough. But I remember one trainer sports that was kind of popular. Youre trying to find somebody. Get me out of here for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They like strippers, man, White girls like strippers. Save me, get me out of here. I don't really like college.
Speaker 4: So college is that G league forgetting Yeah, farm.
Speaker 1: Cost god damn pre records whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: They about defense and everything, man, Kate, little Clark, go ahead, imould say so.
Speaker 4: As soon as the one brother played ball and the other brothers he came from high school, he had a black girl.
Speaker 2: One had a black Wait, wait, give you some days.
Speaker 1: Man, that should be.
Speaker 2: Got to projected days.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's good. I don't seen that ship three times.
Speaker 2: Everybody I know that's seen it more than once.
Speaker 1: I went my mama had a prime Oh ship, what are you.
Speaker 14: About to do?
Speaker 4: They? Oh, no, you know they ain't supposed to let it be in.
Speaker 13: This.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know if you watch my shop and support me mother joke. Yeah, do watch it. If you don't watch it happened.
Speaker 2: I have said so much shit on more the coaches.
Speaker 4: I know my wife may go say, I'm like, you ain't gonna watch it in the sixtieth minute of the show.
Speaker 2: Deep, that's what you got to say.
Speaker 1: You got too much time on you. You don't watch it? It's far. Yeah, you just see the clips we put.
Speaker 4: On you get famous enough, though, they'll get the clips oute of send them to your girl.
Speaker 6: Once you reached a certain you don't even care about getting told on when you like, when you reach a certain plant, so you can tell how niggas move when they stopped caring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. They don't care about a lot.
Speaker 2: Of You can't tell on me, nig I'll be I'm supposed to be at.
Speaker 1: I heard about you on did be and my.
Speaker 4: Girls in the laughing look at your like we was at a RECITALI who's at the second game?
Speaker 1: What was happening?
Speaker 6: Hey wn w n bas Starr for sure, because I just I came to Clark the other day against Brazil.
Speaker 1: It was on Sunday. I watched some of the game. Bro it was shut she coming back. I thought she quit Taylen Clark.
Speaker 2: I thought she was gonna quit last year.
Speaker 1: No she did. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: That's one white girl. You ain't gonnaee getting off no bus with no nigga, the bus with a basketball. Yeah if he if he with Caylen Clark, he just he just like her.
Speaker 4: I want to say she engaged, though, I want to say, you know, she gaged to the white dude brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to be somebody stream like that.
Speaker 1: But ships and giggles wild, y'all take Caylor Clark on the date.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, No, you know what, I ain't want to be this, I'm gonna say with y'all, with y'all, but I did try to clean it up, like what that is?
Speaker 4: I want take anyone in.
Speaker 2: So we were trying to pound.
Speaker 1: Trying to pound, I go, I go.
Speaker 4: The question he asked, I go thereth bro, look at this girl and look.
Speaker 2: At the not rioting around this. She's a global about to be a global.
Speaker 1: And ain't just you he is.
Speaker 2: Nigga boom there.
Speaker 1: It ain't just no like you. Ain't just gonna treat her any kind of way. Nigga, you gotta he gonna have a set up date. He's gonna have a good day.
Speaker 4: I gotta make love every single TV this year.
Speaker 2: You gotta make un We gotta make love.
Speaker 4: And it's got a girl you gotta Kirk rampsig form Police Academy held off man.
Speaker 2: Yeah she shot that.
Speaker 4: He looked like, yeah, that's the one all her logo, her logo where she made her crazy the most points. You know, Bogo set it up. He's gonna be like, get your ass in here. He gotta weight bitch already with waight on there, we're for the bax side the night. Bitch, we're gonna work out for she put on some she don't put on some muscle too.
Speaker 2: Ship ain't playing with y'all this year. Then they get a good draft. Whut k.
Speaker 1: Little chi k.
Speaker 2: All we're gonna take.
Speaker 4: They gonna get it done.
Speaker 2: Now she's gonna be doing during the water and ship. You know she she's gonna be eating avocado.
Speaker 4: Touch what if she mustard?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Like, what did you get to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Damn man, this is a business decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll gonna get a break on this. I said, here's a business right. Yeah, he's been a breed up.
Speaker 2: Reggie Ball is ovulating broken player at the moment right now.
Speaker 1: He said, nigga, that nigga inside, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like we're trying to be about the G League.
Speaker 2: I'm in the pro ok are we not trying to do wealth?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 6: You know the guy from Arbor speaking of college, that nigga going to USC now, Chad Baker Mazar he will be twenty six this season.
Speaker 1: The whole business, bro that nigga older than man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of niggas in the league number older than okay se whole team ExLF Caruso.
Speaker 2: Damn you got super duper senior.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but yees us Hoopers though they got uh, they got Gilbert Arena's son coming in here.
Speaker 2: They got this nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shout out to give with Arena.
Speaker 2: Sign he's a better after the accident.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good man. That ship was put him in a coma.
Speaker 8: Dude smoke inhalations, so it wasn't like it was a coma because of what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we was checking.
Speaker 4: Did y'all see the shooting guard? It just dropped about the whole Yeah, man, this ship crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't ain't.
Speaker 4: Realized, but it was from Atlanta critin the one who.
Speaker 1: Who Georgia went to Georgia tayl.
Speaker 9: He played with Dwight.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm saying the whole story.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh I was, but the years that got you gotta say that complete senate with way I played basketball with the White on the A.
Speaker 4: I didn't know basketball sanctioned event. You know, he played ball with the White play whoa, whoa. I didn't even say ball, he said, played watching the specially. You can't play with that nigga like that either, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DJ Joe.
Speaker 2: That check so like I think he want the Moe.
Speaker 1: To they did with them.
Speaker 9: So but he start getting like that.
Speaker 4: With l Aye that game ship, Yeah, the whole doc show everything.
Speaker 1: But I was like, whoa, I'm gonna check that out.
Speaker 4: It already started like it came up today today was the day drop I caught it that so it's shooting guard.
Speaker 2: So it's shooting guards. About niggas with guns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. It ain't just about it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was about how their life changed at the moment when they brought with Gilbert brought the guns.
Speaker 2: To the the whole Yeah, yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Will really happened. Yeah, you know they were saying that, you know, he brought the good to it, but they told what really happened. You know, the real story I heard talking about, told the actual real story.
Speaker 9: I was like, it wasn't It wasn't as deep as they made it seem.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't even as deep.
Speaker 9: I was like, okay, but the implications.
Speaker 4: But it was a nigga moment like it was. It was an absolute nigga moment. Yea to the boom Dogs, the bull Dogs be predicted everything. My son quote that ship every day bull Dogs eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like, I can't tell the nigga with huge tree, you told him what your son be telling you. Oh, every time you tell me I love you? He got to put the no home on behind you raised the baby that bro. Don't say that boom Homo, my dad I saw do that. Bro, This nigga texts it to me. Homo is the l Yeah, nigga, man, my son, don't say paul my levet. You don't say pauls. But like if I I kissed my wife front of him, he'd be like, yo, bro, chill, like that's my mama.
Speaker 6: Nigga Yo bro, like hey man, I think you got here. Yeah boy, one thing. Boys don't go again their mama.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't play.
Speaker 1: You don't even want to hear about your daddy, like like romance and your mama.
Speaker 2: Some ship Rinannie. Kids about to be sixteen, both of them, this nigga finn have. Yeah, they're gonna be taller.
Speaker 4: Sh you can tell already tall ship right now. Both of them talk. They think they twins. They them want to be leven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they both like five eight got me? Yeah, they about now fighting for I got too little down the little They.
Speaker 1: A little bit shorty, you know, dang, but no, that's still good ship. Nigga. I think I started growing at twelve.
Speaker 2: Twelve was crazy. You were tall as hell. Then it was even crazy for me. What was crazy?
Speaker 6: Hearry Ruggs has reportedly been training in prison for Second Chance at the NFL.
Speaker 2: Alright, alright, second chances, bro.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't know what I'm saying. Nigga, do your time. Well, he ain't got to train.
Speaker 2: It's a press release. He did a press release. They tell them, folks, I'm telling you, bro, but I'm doing I'm doing seven man.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 8: What happened was somebody was getting an interview of Elik Neighbors. I believe no Jacob John Jacobs, I apologize, was getting interviewed, and he was. He talked to him all the time and he was telling about that.
Speaker 1: So he played but that jail seven man, got the big selmon jail. That's the show that nigga. Just throw it up.
Speaker 2: Anybody playing with that nigga, Man, that's the show right there.
Speaker 4: Boy, that's the man of jail.
Speaker 1: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like when you say training, like you just say he got damn standing in shape, Yeah, because you can't train for football and.
Speaker 4: This is home.
Speaker 2: But trying to get he get out? What does he get out? I think he said up for uh parole. I believe.
Speaker 1: Prayers to his parole man.
Speaker 17: Everybody prayers to the family of the victims. Oh yeah, for show that situation ultimate. This nigga right here be tripping a b running off on the piece.
Speaker 6: You crazy, did an Tonoo Brown promise to escorts he'll pay their rent and take them on the shopping spree in Dubai and exchange for six then scan them.
Speaker 1: Now when it saying he traffick them.
Speaker 4: That's when you, let me tell you, this is when you got that's gray.
Speaker 2: Hey man.
Speaker 4: Look, that's when you got a different level of money.
Speaker 8: When you could get the prostitutes before you pay. I'm at the level where you gotta pay for I mean, allegit.
Speaker 4: The proces like invoiced me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm finishing a b ab ain't did nothing. That ain't no nigga, ain't never do. We don't promise a bitch a lot of ship for the push.
Speaker 2: It's her fault, bro. You can't why you get your boy.
Speaker 1: You gotta get you got to get your your you call yourself, got to handle your bill.
Speaker 2: Poor excuse for that's escort water one. That's the first day escort.
Speaker 4: And you know what the problem is, Ain't.
Speaker 1: I still o a bitch of god? Them living on twenty Actually, that don't help nothing.
Speaker 6: Because it might be the line line line mother fuckers, the line.
Speaker 1: That's when you when you come home, you be like, so it's funny, How I love your show?
Speaker 4: Your show today?
Speaker 1: No, he ain't gotta cut it out.
Speaker 2: How was your show today?
Speaker 4: First? We know, support your girl, ask you how your show went? Like when you come home tape and see they read bro ready you know why? You know why I think we'll be ready to a gust ship because they got to be grown too fast. They gotta be grown before we got We get to play video games till we're fifty. If you see your girl brushing the doll hair, you're gonna call the police like they might have wanted. They can't play with doll pass If you went home right now, your girl in the mid the bed brush the dog.
Speaker 2: Hell, you're gonna get your pistol like this from walking up. I done broke her.
Speaker 4: They got to be grown too fast, man, They don't get to be We get to be children for a long as time. Everything we do look funner than what they do. Yeah, that's what every nigga. Every nigga looked like he having more made way more fun than you. Hm.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, And the boy was trying to play with shallow trying to act like a trying to act like he uh.
Speaker 1: That footage came the fool footage came out.
Speaker 4: I thought that was true.
Speaker 2: See that's how it is as a dB man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you get got, sometimes you get get I like shallow man that this attitude.
Speaker 2: Look at that yo, and he he plays safety.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 4: He didn't even according Oh yeah, on your head, but this is.
Speaker 1: Not even his Yeah he hyped too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is this one of the best receivers ever to do it?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 1: He's not no Trump. And he might be on the pert he might be on the part. It's you don't know where be that one.
Speaker 2: He might have just left that.
Speaker 1: He might have been on a blue schoo and a perk ship.
Speaker 2: He just left metil course.
Speaker 6: A good move, man, Samuel Lamar Jackson. Lamark Jackson will be in the next episode of Power.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, hopefully all right, I need something. This ship just throwing against.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what, man, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 8: But he doesn't get enough endorsements, like it's quarterbacks that don't win ship. I understand Dak Prescott because he's with the Nation number one team, But Baker Mayfield got more commercial than anything.
Speaker 2: You pull up that picture. Please pull that picture up so I can so I can show Tyler watch.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 1: But look at this.
Speaker 4: Look at it. That's why that nigga ain't got no endorsement.
Speaker 2: That they got a Black Air Force and this.
Speaker 4: Is minus the shishty mask in the fucking diamond grill.
Speaker 2: That's why nigga, that's why he like.
Speaker 4: The show, because he.
Speaker 1: Looked that was no wardrobe. That nigga can't camera ready, that's after work out.
Speaker 4: That nigga, he looked like he would say a bit, bro, that's I got a chill man, that's it's gone.
Speaker 1: And his hoodie.
Speaker 2: You don't have nothing. You don't have no commercials. You see that ship right there, but you don't have to pay.
Speaker 1: Your box on there the rapping, go get your props.
Speaker 4: He was like, no, I'm ready, I'm ready, ready, I feel you. But yeah, man, you gotta you gotta be able to put these niggas on niicolodeon.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: That's the reason why I think he get the m v P this year, bro, because of that. But if you think about that, they was on inside stuff. That was a kids show. Uh fucking you know what I'm saying, all the kids ship, you gotta be kind of kids really a little bit. It's kids and white ladies about how making them feel safe.
Speaker 2: And all the kids were sisty.
Speaker 1: I know they were saying, kids ain't.
Speaker 4: Scared of that.
Speaker 2: The white kids, the white old niggas win.
Speaker 4: But that's the saddest I see niggas and they for with them shy and they've got them stacked.
Speaker 2: Jeez, you know that shocks you, man, thinking the mother for you.
Speaker 6: Can't tell the old niggas, dame the stat Jesus crazy grit.
Speaker 1: You could tell her get the food. We're gonna wrap this ship up.
Speaker 4: I got serious, like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they look at us, started settling down on the nigga I had fun for sink on the Mayo.
Speaker 2: Junior's basket party face right there.
Speaker 6: Tell your feet hurt, man, I'm telling you that you woreter Mesican George Free, I went and bought them. Hey, bro, nigga, y'all be giving them Mexican joints. Hell no, nigga, No Mexican joints ain't cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah they not, George, though you did all that for them. That's what the point is like, Bro, you could have put.
Speaker 1: You could have got real.
Speaker 2: They just finishing put sixty.
Speaker 4: More dollars with daddy.
Speaker 1: Got got al right, bro nigga. I had explained to the girl in our bound I said, hey, this was sink.
Speaker 2: On the it's a constant.
Speaker 1: She was looking like what you get?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hey you text the group chat about thinking nobody you know.
Speaker 1: That dude be on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, he really recommended Donald. I might give him to my baby mama daddy though.
Speaker 4: That's what them shoes is, baby Mama Dadd's shoes.
Speaker 1: Also know this, appreciate, appreciate something.
Speaker 6: He's gonna tire the motherfuckers so tight.
Speaker 4: My daddy got all my old retros and he gonna grass walk the bitch got. I got diamond terms and ship. He got old diamond turfs.
Speaker 6: Man, I hate got grass My cousin he got joints he like, he collectors and ship. But goddamn he was at his uh his wife, uh granddad house, so goddam you know how sometimes you might leave shoes over there type of stuff. So goddamn granddaddy went out there and did y'ad work and his shoe and wipe them off.
Speaker 1: But he got no, he got a little sway. It's the aquafoints.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, he about the ag with the with the the new buck leather.
Speaker 6: Shi and my bro, when I tell you my cousin ain't even no nigga who be disrespectful the old people, He said, Man, I'm thinking about Hey.
Speaker 1: I can tell how he kept pausing.
Speaker 2: He ready slap.
Speaker 6: He said, hey, man, man, her grandad got me so fucked up. Man, he said, Bro, I don't know why he ain't be his say yet. Man, I just got to get the funk away from them.
Speaker 1: Bro. And then she's talking about some he didn't know.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 1: He should have had my ship on.
Speaker 2: These are not your shoes. That's gonna keep it, that's gonna keep up getting bad.
Speaker 6: What I said, I said, ye'all what the same sign. I don't think great Dad could even feel.
Speaker 4: He just saw some new shoes, he said, new shoes like Michael. He's a Michael Jordan tennis shoes.
Speaker 1: Shoes called him tennis shoes.
Speaker 4: Michael Jordan tennis shoes. Feel good in it?
Speaker 1: What side these are left?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Nine woman and forced ones. One time, God damn, your efforts was to get you and tried to wipe my mom. Yeah, Mama, ain't nobody wearing.
Speaker 2: Shoes and you know, you know you can special all whites.
Speaker 6: It's after prom, bro, so you know, like on that Monday, God damn nigga, depending on how you rent the car. But long story short, my home was still had the car Monday. So his uncle was supposed to come up to the school, get the car and return it type ship they walk car. Man, we got them chained and clay. That nigga look, he said, you got on my shoes. Oh yeah, oh so he probably been wearing them.
Speaker 1: That nigga cat. We was mad as fuck the whole day about that ship.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 6: He was mad because you know how niggas we wear our forces a certain type of way. Niggas who don't wear forces like that nigga, they they time from.
Speaker 4: You don't got increasing them running.
Speaker 1: That nigga look like he was finna. God damn run afforded.
Speaker 4: How he had them second base for the break for the breaks.
Speaker 2: That's how the studs t shoe when they first turned stood.
Speaker 4: By the first week they got like the old school nineties some mom, but also I don't like how they just do the worst parts of niggas. They relate the worst ship we do like family man too, I take that back. They are good family men.
Speaker 1: Bro. Them studs are so, but they better, Daddy.
Speaker 2: Don't better. I don't want to go down this road now. It's a good step that kid. I don't want to go down. Have you see this show to be called your daddy?
Speaker 6: It's like the best stud running. I'm walking out, shout out the blaand friends. I'm walking out of bland. Friend the own mama, she holding the smoothie. Stood, got one baby towing the other goddamn toddler to the car, put them in their seat, strap them up, and then get in the passage seat.
Speaker 1: Mhm in less than forty seconds.
Speaker 2: Real, right, real? If you drive, yeah, I do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would nigga supposed to be driving back.
Speaker 4: But also if you live there.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they creditly bad. They gotta do all that ship stay there.
Speaker 6: Sometimes they be on audition, they be on the bubble and Bro, sometimes I'm gonna say no, that's some real niggash.
Speaker 2: The studs that work security, the third and the third.
Speaker 1: Shift, it's hard to break up with them studs too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they take it hard.
Speaker 1: What you how you are you my family? That ain't your family?
Speaker 13: For real?
Speaker 1: He got they daddy man, leave them kids to funk along and get out the house. Bitch, you take this.
Speaker 4: They gotta get, gotta get y'alla get at their house.
Speaker 2: Don't go, don't go back to a nigga justiggad to counter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hate, oh they hate when the girl go back, people fight. The memes come. Yeah, he's gonna focus on me and God. Oh yeah sure, bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah y'all just the church with the strap, right, you got that dick in.
Speaker 6: The people church then baptized went your strap, Yo. That's cris Nigga puts you back, you out of the water.
Speaker 1: The fuck crazy, But it's true. Random mind blowing fact.
Speaker 6: Girly is still third in the league in Russian touchdown since twenty fifteen. He hasn't played a game since twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Man, no dogs, hey, man, I ain't gonna lie. I knew he was one of those guys when he was at Georgia. I hate to see him have his chrish cut short man, but that was a phenomenal fucking that nigga was a walking leak. Yeah on the phenomenal athlete.
Speaker 1: No, not he went probably when down, Oh peple gonna have a good night. Yeah remember that. Yeah, that nigga was jumping over niggas. Boy.
Speaker 6: Cam Newton through for four hundred yards in each of his first two starts. He never threw for four hundred yards for the rest of his career. Crazy, it'd be like that, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: He got close with with the Patriots. I believe he threw for three something because he was actually playing well for them.
Speaker 4: Why folk, But he did crank up the dam Yeah, he had the damn bod. But you know what though, also.
Speaker 8: Once once his career started getting it, you know, getting to go and they started winning, he was running the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true too. Yeah, yeah, he got damn he was multi purpose.
Speaker 6: Ryan Garcia one ship, David Hayney wins in a snoozer Canelo versus Williams Go set record for fewest combined punches thrown in the twelve round fight, both forty five.
Speaker 1: We be talking like that ain't a lot. God, damn boy, that.
Speaker 2: Ain't a lot. Bro combine combine, that's both of them there, nigga.
Speaker 1: You you go punch nigga for two hundred and twenty three times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you got twelve round, nigga, that's ten punches of round. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Ship, Hey, bron niggas is getting old and they're seeing the bigger pictures.
Speaker 2: Well you know what.
Speaker 8: Also also now that with the Saudi Arabia ship coming and they getting real money now, they getting really taken care of, so they starting to I feel like they're starting to protect themselves like a quarterback, would you know what I'm saying, Like that money's getting protected before they really had to kind of fight for your money and fight for your next fight.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, he better throw more punch yourself.
Speaker 6: Timber twelve, you're bat he god damn got Bud shout out, you got the face off.
Speaker 2: You got the face off in the ring. Hey, don you got the face off in the ring.
Speaker 8: Because they look like Bud is a lot bigger than him right now, maybe maybe just taller, but.
Speaker 1: It looked like he was gonna beat the dogs out of I.
Speaker 2: Think it'd be a good fight.
Speaker 8: I want to I said, I want to say Budd is gonna win, but I don't know about the dog.
Speaker 4: Ship in the area and cutting people out always and shipp Man he rid of the.
Speaker 2: To eliminate acuity.
Speaker 1: That's the one who bumba means me to ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she made him fight everybody in the neighborhood. Ah, I don't know guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, I don't know black donkey everybody.
Speaker 2: It's an Irish man.
Speaker 9: No, No, not losing on Mexican.
Speaker 2: Looking look at how big he is man.
Speaker 4: He said, he's not losing on who Mexican independent. Oh that's what that is. You fight every year.
Speaker 9: He only fight on Mexican holidays.
Speaker 2: Look at the Saudi Arabian dude behind. I make.
Speaker 4: I do the best fight him. I will give you so much money I make other the niggas fights.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he only fights twice a year. He fight on single to myle weekend and maxan independently.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's why it's always.
Speaker 2: I got some break.
Speaker 4: I got some breaking news, real quick breaking news. Colorado fans suing the NFL for one hundred million dollars due to emotional distress.
Speaker 2: Casts.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up.
Speaker 4: God, damn the bars.
Speaker 1: You thought that's dog. That's a lot of money. This man can win.
Speaker 4: I told y'all, nigga stopped fighting in the street and go to the court. This man is listening to the broken play and said, hey, my boy ain't get drafted in the first round. Bro, y'all owe me some goddamn money. She's fighting with his head. Man, it's probably male kiper that nigga. Draft that nigga. I'm so for one hundred million. I got me fucked up on TV.
Speaker 1: Let's do.
Speaker 2: Don't take my word, Let's get it man.
Speaker 6: Uh Tyler, God damn man, you gotta watch it run. Hey, we gotta put the clip up. When Tyler did the hockey ship, that ship was Larry, but Tyler, God damn come and take the hockey player.
Speaker 2: So this is this is the gist of the segment.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like when somebody get dunked on the basketball, like we jammed and we got a word like we're trying to find words for different uh sports.
Speaker 2: So he's slid on that hoole the real quick.
Speaker 1: You run it back?
Speaker 6: Are we putting the clips in the episode? Because and I think, Ridgie, it is the last episode I did.
Speaker 2: Damn nigga.
Speaker 1: Hear me in my deal?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What going on with the edit?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 4: You gotta wash the motherfucker you got the streets carried about Adobe.
Speaker 6: Come on, bro, if you need help with the editing team, bro, wash the ship and shut up, nigga, like we don't God, damn esb n you you gonna find the clip? Bro?
Speaker 1: It sucked up y'all talking about the clipping.
Speaker 8: We can't see it, Nigga, that's too much, all right. We got two home runs in the night in the same inning, damn first place.
Speaker 1: But nah, I'll be seeing y'all complaints. Bro, I read them.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Bro, two home runs in one inning.
Speaker 4: Ball field no pictures.
Speaker 1: You're gonna call that spinning the blocks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's a Now the black dude is a hell a picture. I Hanley Jenison, Yeah, you a hello pitchure played for the dog.
Speaker 1: The block on the funk, Nigga.
Speaker 4: He threw that ship, threw it up though that Detroit to and he threw up blood and the next.
Speaker 2: One, Yeah, killing that ship about. He look like he took his cookies. Domestic finance.
Speaker 4: Took the cookies with side god one that trill fields.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, baseball be born to me until you get to the bro.
Speaker 1: Baseball, like we were talking about it, it's good to go watch it.
Speaker 4: You gotta go see it out there in the playoffs. Every single pitch matters. We all play the night man, damn ironically the Rids. You gotta say, y'all will that baseball?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They called me up to night so yeah, go out there. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Got a little hackey, a little milk toast down the sidelines of the soh he goes through the crackers.
Speaker 18: Legs, crack, a rich play crack. It's about to buy rents. It's the electric goal off a week.
Speaker 4: Wow, look at the milk move definite center, Rice, don't let that neel freezer. Hey, right through your legs, white man. Down's the center again, two times under the balls. It's happening. What's that boy named for? Peterson b B perfect perfetti BB long cold profetti. Shout out the cold PROFETI boy, he went, he went, that's what Trey him be doing the niggas.
Speaker 2: It's a crackers to play. It's a cracker nutmeg.
Speaker 1: It's running. You be on goddamn private.
Speaker 4: No man, I don't gamble. No, it's not well, I don't I don't know sports. I don't know sports good enough to a good answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take Tyree Halliburton for thirty three and a half points rebounds in the seats.
Speaker 1: I feel like that Niggain is own right now.
Speaker 2: Daddy Gon slap Daddy slap game. Who's playing to night?
Speaker 6: You got Minnesota and Golden State. They're gonna be a good game in Cleveland and the Pacers. You like, Bomb should do something.
Speaker 4: I'm a bomb bomb ahead of time. Me Max threw bounds six more. Give me Max for over a living and the hair points. I only got one shot out this week. Shout out to PJ Tucker for still getting the check. I didn't even know he was playing for the next Yeah Yeah. Shout out a bro YOUE collection.
Speaker 6: From God Running. I don't know if you remember bro well, I know you remember talking about it. You remember I used to go live and people come on the Live. J Tucker came on the Live and cast up a girl one time, like on something like because sometimes they'll come on and they need some money and we they gotta tell why they need the money type ship.
Speaker 4: Shout out to NAWN Late Night Strip na Boomboo Rope. We used to go up during COVID but crazy you had like if if Nate Jackson had magic City of Live. He had pleasers like you had. It was like it was like a real black and mile feel to it, but it felt like home. Yeah, it was real black and.
Speaker 1: Mind ship even downstairs. I had it.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: God damn. I turned my little goddamn TV room. I turned ship off and trying to set the moon.
Speaker 4: I came there about I was in there bit about four to one time. I nigga said, run the drug, get your ass.
Speaker 2: Out of here for.
Speaker 4: I get on out of here, get out of here. Ray want none of this.
Speaker 2: Rate this boy.
Speaker 4: This is that boy.
Speaker 2: You add nothing.
Speaker 1: Boy, you gotta always push.
Speaker 2: Up on him. Man, Yeah, man, I gotta pull up.
Speaker 4: Man. I just I've been busy. Man it Miss pat show had that ship takes shot, shout out wrap. It just dropped season four on Lydial too. So y'all gotta go support season four. So with season five, drop everybody because she breaks the app every time the show come out. But this is my this my I've been doing that in season two, this warm up season one to two, and then it got put up. So yeah, but I'm on a new show. I'm on a new game show with you, Little White called Flip Side man, he hired me to be his family man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he hired me to be his producer consultant.
Speaker 1: Shout out to yeah a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be here. I'mnna be over the side of you got time to I'm gonna probably be over here a little more to push up on it, man, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the nigga said he was busy. To just tell us he's gonna be even busy. Yeah, man, I don't be busy for you know, right with the PA. But now I'm gonnapiciate with Lei White and I'm touring man. Yeah, picture with running for answering.
Speaker 4: The real quick.
Speaker 8: Let me get my uh Greg, let me get Anthony ra was over five and a half assist tonight.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would have picked that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Carlos Miller and I'm over here at the eighty five South Studios, eighty five Ways and look. If you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website.
Speaker 3: Go to black Market, click submit and submit.
Speaker 5: If you want to be featured on here, you can come kick it and be my guests and we'll talk about your business and how we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on. Hit the website, register, submit and come kick it with me on the black market.
Speaker 2: You know what that means.
Speaker 14: It's money on the floor, Yo, yo yo, what's going on with your boy? Dcl flight.
Speaker 19: In case you haven't heard, we at the eighty five South Show have launched our own independent streaming service call Chatnel eighty five, and for our lawyer supporters, we are currently offering twenty percent off for six months. Just use code eighty five percenter right, spread it out Cold.
Speaker 14: Eighty five pe r ce n t e R.
Speaker 19: Once you sign up, you'll get access to the podcast a whole day earlier than everyone else on YouTube, all our new live shows, independent specials, new shows like five on It eighty five, and even get your special office and discounts for eighty five South merchandise and the shows. It's only eight dollars fifty cent a month or eighty five dollars for the whole year, and you can find us online at China eighty five dot com or on your iPhone, Apple TV, Amazon five Stick, Roku and even on Android and Remember use code eighty five per center for twenty percent off for a whole six months.
Speaker 14: That's China eighty five.
Speaker 4: Subscribe