Speaker 1: The volume. Good morning, Happy Wednesdays five to twenty the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 2: I'm your host one names d J. Willis joining this morning.
Speaker 1: About two brothers to my left, Bishop Penders to my right, my brother t Fellas.
Speaker 2: Good morning. How y'all doing bro.
Speaker 3: Rough morning man, niggas fuck my morning up.
Speaker 2: I go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Prayers up for coach t Man right now when in the game when they lost, he thought it was cent tail report all clearly.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Will some red des man get well says prayers up for coach Man going through it right now this morning.
Speaker 2: Main't go to sleep. I would ask you before we get to the show.
Speaker 1: What's more nerve wrecking coaching and like high pressure situations? Are playing the high pressure situations.
Speaker 4: Coaching because I know what I can do. I know what I can do as a player. Yeah yeah, I trust myself m H. And then when you coach, you have you really have no control of the game. If you true like you can map up plays, you can do everything you want, but you it's the player. It's a player's game. You play the game like I can get out there and draw up the best player ever. Somebody do it wrong, or somebody decides to go wrong and do whatever they want to do. You have, you have no control. So I shout out to all the coaches I drove crazy. Shout out to coach Gaudio. I ain't like him, but I know I drove him crazy.
Speaker 1: Car motherfuckers that you've visiting all those coaching situations different now being the coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's fun. It's like, you know, you're seeing somebody grow as a player and stuff like that. But I know, I said, I know, I did a lot of bone head stuff and like asked whole ship when I was in college, So I know you probably like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I hate that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's how you said. Yeah, Well, if he's watching this, man, come on the show, coach, we would love to have you on the show. We need the whole wait team. He'd be so mad because I tell you, I'm grown now everything I would like about you. That's crazy. Yeah, I tell everything got just quickly. That episode just went away. Everything.
Speaker 1: No, we need the episode for sure, man, Let's get straight to it. Mass shout out to KD Man thirty K points. Man unfortunately took to the grass one nineteen to one twelve, but he got thirty K. A player all time, man, KD. We need to talk about him on this all time list.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, now, thirty K.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine, Like, it's a lot of points. I can't imagine where he'd be if he didn't have that Achilles injury.
Speaker 2: Ballid point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like K is probably on the way of being second or third all time and scoring. I mean, he still can get up there on that list, but I think that Achilles injury played a part.
Speaker 2: Of him not being top your all time scoring.
Speaker 1: If it could, Mike, could we see the all time scoring listen, police, that's crazy. Thirty k's a lot of buckets. Like you said, the injury probably cost him on another ten damn ten.
Speaker 2: He was out a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some change, if I'm correct, Nigga scored ten k in one year.
Speaker 2: Boy, he was the best player they scored to ever grade. He's an automatic Hall of Famer. What so he probably catch he probably gonna catch Dirk.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: He probably catches m J two mm hmm. He can get to K. Yeah, he probably gonna catch it.
Speaker 3: I think KD probably can go to forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he probably gonna catch so he can probably gonna catch m J. He'll definitely be free. Yeah, he gonna be tip five. That's crazy, don't I think you catch Kobe? I didn't know Carmelo was twelve.
Speaker 1: God damn, that's another person who lost two years of basketball. Probably would have definitely blowed him up. What shout the most of alone? What the fuck is then?
Speaker 3: Isle? Shout out to you and your family. Yeah, you ain't spoken enough, Big Damn was going crack damn, big Dad. I'm out of pocket for not knowing who you are. You're legend. God who else on that list speak on you at all? Aba ship? But he got a lot of buckets. I don't even talk about how many points Julius Irving got though, Yeah, Jeis E got a lot of buckets. Yeah, people don't even realize he got thirty jam. I know I'm familiar with the rest of them names. I never heard of that Dan Isle, Elvin Hayes was hooping. But for real, though, Juwius Irving kind of surprised me. I ain't gonna I know you had thirty K thirty K all with the right too. Yeah, I ain't know that. Motherfuck Julius. We put some respect on your name.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's different, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gez. They don't play about by Julius. Bro. That's state Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they don't play about about to get past tomorrow. It's gonna be nine. You're gonna pass him tomorrow. They can suck up dream that fast.
Speaker 2: What's going out? Just a little bit with any other current places called?
Speaker 3: Okay right there, shout out to Russell Damn Russell Westbrook putting them bitches up.
Speaker 2: Piers twenty one did not get Regi Bro.
Speaker 4: People don't know Reggie got twenty five k. Damn he started, he tied with Rick Berry.
Speaker 2: He could have how to play another game? Yeah, that's crazy, how to play another game? Bro? The Martin Rose and right there twenty four K. I don't get enough love.
Speaker 4: Stephan be high on that list if he ain't had all them injuries too, definitely ankle surgeries and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and that one year he said that he had a hand. He's a little crazy. Chris Paul for twenty two k damn, dame little already on his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said yeah thirty seven at thirty that must be something else on the other side there, But it was thirty five on that one.
Speaker 2: But that's crazy. Yeah, shout out to them. The KD Man for sure still took the l yesterday to the Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: Man John had twenty six and seven des when band had twenty and eight.
Speaker 2: Man Sons one game down, you think they can make us, make them move to the playoffs. Man scored twenty k more points than That's a lot of points.
Speaker 4: I remember, Yeah, I remember when, like when I was young, I'm just taking over the show. Fucking When I was young, when I first got in the league, we had like practice and Mike Woodson scored ten k points, right, He used to be.
Speaker 2: Like, you ain't got ten k. You got practice today. The rest of us with ten k we out.
Speaker 4: They could come in. We had practice at ten they'll walk out of ten o five.
Speaker 2: Everybody be leaving the gym. It just be me like Mario West, like.
Speaker 4: Marvin, Marvin and aur for We'd just be sitting there like he'll walk out. Yeah I got ten k, motherfucker. When you get there, talk to me, Michael Woods Yeah, like talk to me. When you get ten k points, that's when you did something in the league. He scored ten K did something.
Speaker 2: Like damn. Tm K was just like the ultimate, Like get the t K you crazy t K ship that sixty one came in with Milwaukee for sure, I wont I walked. I walked into t K. Tell me like you got t K p M I did? I trying that six you want might have came down letter series on the low. I had all sixty half ten.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, though, Bro.
Speaker 2: Not t k's accomplishment. Bro, Yeah, I thought that was the thing until you see K thirty K. Bro, you was the same play as Michael Wilson. Please don't turn it to the coach like through already already you know what I'm saying. Fast, you know what I'm saying. Had he had eleven? Yeah, Mike used to hop it old it straight.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Oh wo Man shout out to Woody Bag. I like Woody Man just didn't play me.
Speaker 4: It was soon to the saut down because I missed two years and I playing, I would have more.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, So you really got left. For sure, I would have.
Speaker 4: Had twelve if I ain't get I got hurt in Minnesota. Then I didn't play my first year.
Speaker 1: For sure man, such respect man Brizzley thirty six to seventeen. B here like they do something in the West, daring Jackson Jr. And know we criticized him early on, but he's been balling this year.
Speaker 3: I still always been supportable jam je. I just don't like that he don't rebound at a high level. But sh they're nice, Bro. I love the Wizard, I mean, not the Wizards to uh, the Grizzlies with.
Speaker 2: Them, I don't ever disrespect them.
Speaker 3: I ain't even got nothing to say back, Bro, that's my bad. Oh hardly, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I like the Grizzlies man at the job effect. We talked about it.
Speaker 4: We know it's a real thing, and they play better when John just around he's and he has a chance to play. It's like their energy of their team pick up. And I think they actually can be a real contender in them in the West. Like I don't know obviously, I don't think they could beat the Thunder in the series, but I think they'd give the Nuggets a real run for their money.
Speaker 2: Like, I think it'll be a really really good series. I know you can dominate, but I think it'd be a good series. I don't see why they couldn't beat them. I mean, Joe Special, Triple J is special.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Aaron Gordon, Mike Porter, Jamaal Murray, that match.
Speaker 2: Up, I think it's gonna be the home court advantage. I love, though I agree them playing Memphis is a different games. They got the they got home court. I think Memphis could beat them.
Speaker 4: But if they let Denver sneak into that two spot mm hmm, yeah, they gotta go play in Denver, they might get spooking.
Speaker 1: You look at that squad, bro, Everybody gets playing time. Everybody contributes on the team, even like Scottie Piper Jr. Like everybody team is contributing, Ken Smister give minutes, Jayson Wells rookie for the movement.
Speaker 2: They got a squad. Jackson coming back.
Speaker 3: I remember Marvin Bagley was supposed to be him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Kings took him over for some people that you know they wish they didn't. I just don't think I Kings Kings just fucked us, crazy, bro, I think you get what you get. I don't know if they got a bonafie.
Speaker 4: Score though, that's what like, you got a bona fide score and Yoki, you know Yokis is gonna get thirty if.
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 4: Joe is special, and we know he can take over games, but I don't excuse me, ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: I can take over games, but we don't feel like he twenty five every night. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He had games where you had fourteen and fourteen and ten in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I know he done, but I know he can be. But I'm not betting against him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they got enough bigger wings that could cast some troubles with him.
Speaker 2: Nless, he's gonna shoot the boss s bactacular. You can throw a g here. We can throw Michael Porter like you can throw bigger people here, throw Michael Porter. I'm just saying this. Yeah, we know, I ain't know for defensive ro You got Broun. You can put bron on him, you can put whatever, Christian Brown, you can put him on him. You can pay.
Speaker 1: You got big wings that actually can test some shots on. Show Man is getting the dead though. We got a question the super Chuck. Well, no, mister Mambo, they had to him sitting here with the flu. Wonder what some of our remedies from the family uses to beat it. Rice and Broth for me.
Speaker 3: All heads a hot toddy uh and the joint third flu ship. There's just some lean honey lemon go go go to Starbucks and get you a medicine ball.
Speaker 4: Get you a mess up lemonade for water. Uh to a medicine ball. The nigga, I don't do remedies. Nigga, get you some day. Quill the rights and broth. You must are you a Japanese you say creole or something? Her rice and broth and what bro that you've been locked up, Mama been locked up.
Speaker 2: That's a commisary and get something.
Speaker 1: Ask us for health remedies, you slohol give what bag?
Speaker 2: But fuck you mama bro.
Speaker 1: They now get you help that gets you through there for sure. Give on someone, mister mapa man able to ask. Situation in Indianapolis. The Knicks pulled up, took care of the passages once the fisteen I can't wait in saying yesterday forty twelve or five, Josh went crazy as well thirty ten V I said that, yeah, man shit out wiki yesterday Bucker Carlisle Tojo, I watched it, gave me pure discussed yesterday Dojo bro who's scoring big at the NBA this season. You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best instantly take it to the rector Draft Kings Sports Book where every point counts.
Speaker 2: Download the apps today.
Speaker 1: Use Cold Club five twenty Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown of Yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting cans twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario, A spet's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours, zupter Richuin's four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dknng dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: I can't say that, yes I can. Shit, it got wicked. We didn't have my yesterday. It didn't matter because it can't. Nobody stopped Cat and Cat Dog.
Speaker 3: Roy yella at Josh Hart and I love Josh ho yea. Let him have thirty ten and five on y'all Oky, And that's not his job on that team, bro.
Speaker 1: And it was a weird game because Jayleen Bruston was in foul Trump the whole game, so he kind of really barely played.
Speaker 2: But yesterday, man, that was just a joke.
Speaker 3: ReCl Sarry Tylerburn gotta get a deeper bag, Bro, you gotta get a deeper bag. He don't got enough moves, Bro.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about that all week.
Speaker 3: I mean, like watching that shit a little bit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He kind of I love Tarby's game. I know when we see each other, it's a fake smoke and shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it ain't no hate.
Speaker 3: I just feel like he needs some more counters. Not like much like Kyrie, but damn and he needs something else like they kind of, like Bro said, they kind of figured them out now a little bit.
Speaker 2: Realistically, our team is good because we move and we're good in transition.
Speaker 1: If we're not up and down the court, if we're not moving the ball, like that's not Tyre's ain't pat pat get past you is counter get an open shot to pass the ball.
Speaker 2: If we're not running, if we're not rotating the ball, we easy to guard. It showed last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's when it happens when you get in a half court set. I feel like you gotta have some type of adjustment to your game. It's cool to be up and down, but shit, it ain't always green like that.
Speaker 1: I agree, But you also got to have the right people in the game to counter, Like Nigga ain't gonna change their game up more game in the row.
Speaker 2: You know who they are. So if that's what we successful that, you gotta have a rotation not the players.
Speaker 4: Is a benefit of player, benefit of the system. Like every system he played in so far isn't get very benefited from because they played then up tempo to style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get the ball, run fast.
Speaker 4: I can kick it up, shoot the three, give me a high ball screen, pick and roll.
Speaker 2: They roll fast.
Speaker 4: And then when you get in the game with the Knicks, and Knicks is a grinded out team. Yeah, so they're gonna play half court, they gonna get back in transition tips all. He cared about his defense. So when you get in a game like this, if you're three balling falling for Tyresse, like tyres is a three point shooter, like his game is predicated off making threes.
Speaker 2: If he make a three, he hitting threes. Tyres's special. Yeah, he ain't hitting threes. The dynamic of his game goes all the way down.
Speaker 4: And that's what you talk about his bag, Like he can't break nobody down off the dribble and get to the realm. He gotta make plays and pick and roll. But if it's three niners falling, he's gonna be very average.
Speaker 3: Because his numbers last year was like p marriage, Like no exaggeration, bro, That nigga had like fifteen, sixteen, seventeen cis type shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before he got hurt last year, before he's turned, he was going crazy.
Speaker 3: And sixteen and eight is fire, you know what I mean? Some people don't even get that for their career. But it's just it's not what we need.
Speaker 4: From you realistically. It's not enough said this time is to be a max player. Yeah, it's not a star player of the Pacers. He has to average twenty three ten, that's a fact, bro, twenty four to eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just different when like Victor Oladipo was here. I don't know what you mean, because he was able to real that the team was weak. He was able to rhal them either way.
Speaker 1: Though I wouldn't bro that team won two weeks Bro with Bonus and them. I mean, we had a four seat with Fox that year.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, y'all, y'all was killing last year with the same team.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But I think the problem, like you said, everybody kind of figured who we were last year, and I don't think as a team we progressed at all.
Speaker 2: Like if you look at our players, a lot we saw for injuries, like did his thing every year while he was here. I won't say that, and I'm not gonna slide him, but he who when he was healthy before he got hurt. He got hurt, you who, bro? He was all star?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not funny, but Victor who after one games against the Cavs, Bro, I took the cast for six.
Speaker 2: Shout to bog Bro for seven. No, I think that I went to seven. Yeah on it. I'm just saying taking Lebron at seven, it's different star powers. Bro.
Speaker 3: So for Halliburton to have that, you got the torch, Bro, we ain't really no more excuses and you talk ship, you do, you pop your ship bro. So these days you can't have this type of performances.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, he's got to step it up.
Speaker 1: I mean, and to be fair over, I mean, he got to underlook because we had a hell of a January, were like twelve and two in the month. I'm like, crazy, they playing basketball, They playing good ball. That was our first back to back lost since December.
Speaker 2: But I'm just talking about when certain teams though, like the NIXT the teams that the teams to be working with.
Speaker 1: So that was my problem with Rick yesterday, Like the last time we played and we beat them because Bendrick Mathers scored a career high, why are we bitching him for Aaron E.
Speaker 3: Smith?
Speaker 1: Aaron Smith scored zero points yesterday? Like that that rotation ship hurt jars Walker was catching stride. Now he not getting minutes. Bro, I know we didn't have my today. That went no excuse for our performers. Over toping couldn't find Josh Hart. Yesterday he scored ten off the Duncker spot to Shilling. But yeah, Shotson, knicks Man, they kicked our ass. Speaking of Josh Hart, like Josh Hart is a player that every team needs.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 4: He's like the ultimate bro like just the ultimate guy that you want. They call him a blue guy, like a guy that just makes shit happen and get rebounds. He can score points, so he had thirty to night. You don't expect that from Josh Hart all the time, but he has nice where you can get thirty, you expect twelve fifteen points from Josh Hart, playing hard, getting rebounds, guard the best player, get lose balls, do all those small things, and teams need a guy like him.
Speaker 2: That's why he's so valuable.
Speaker 1: He's the only person six y five and under this avenue over six rebounds in the league. He's one of the best rebounds in the league. Crazy crazy, yeah man, shot to knicks Man, they got some special like you said, when they ain't hurt, they go crazy. Super chat Young Horatio said, have you seen the hot petitphor a college trooper?
Speaker 2: Looks like a young team where you at?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Player Alburn? He's a point guard at Auburn.
Speaker 3: I'm meant the super chat nigga, Horatio Horatio.
Speaker 4: Now my steps better than okay, status was better than he as a fresh now, but he played for the day top five and the uh yeah in the country now a little broken hoop, though I ain't gonna I've been a fan of his for a minute. Jersey seen him in high school. He was teammates for the point guard from h North Carolina. There was an AU team. Yeah, what's it do name? Last name Jackson?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: The point guard, light skinned fella. What's went to school early trash at North Carolina. No disrespect to little hommie, but he's not playing well at North Carolina. It's like Cadell or something like that. Elliott, Yeah, okay, yeah, he ain't having the best of years right now. But little brother Pedifree hooping playing well, confident player. I watched him play Duke. He hooped out against Duke. Interesting to see how he go forward him and got a good team. See what you're doing the tournament. Maybe he can be one and done.
Speaker 1: Most definitely super chat again, Kleact could say, y'all want to hear y'all take on the one VERSU two matchup in college ball this weekend. Auburn rusus Alabama keep killing it. Appreciate you, hey man. It's a big matchup that you see Keller right now in basketball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm used to that being a football rivalry right there, Cam Newton versus somebody. But to see basketball Auburn versus Alabama, that's a game. That's what's up man, alib Alabama, they missed. Alabama got some fire guards on their team. The little that little backcourt they got. They dynamic. But it's gonna be a test because the big boy from Auburn, like skin Feller with the braids, I got his name, Boom Brown, one of them. He could be effective down low if he's playing well. Auburn got a good chance. Peteriford gonna have to play great too, though, because the guards on Alabama they're nice.
Speaker 2: Getting Chad old ass better who too.
Speaker 3: It's a good game for the state right there. Come on, West Roberta.
Speaker 1: Another Custom Trooper Chap from mere. Can Melba be a franchise player, as in, can he turned around a team like johnned with Memphis or did?
Speaker 2: Or is he really good or the really good second option on the good team?
Speaker 1: Uh man, I was gonna talk about that, but you see, you know new ownership is contemplating possibly moving on with LaMelo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I love LaMelo game. This is just me my take. I love LaMelo game.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think he ever played winning basketball before. Yeah, so I don't know if he could lead a franchise like a John Moran because he ain't had that experience. He went straight from high school basically. Yeah, he had a different route garbage. Yeah, he played high school with his brothers who lines on them, led that team, then he went on a whole new circus, you know what I mean. He never really had to be a leader of a squad or take over a team's au team. They lost all the time. It was just always a show. So the change around a franchise. You look at John Moran, he had Murray State. Look the one he knew how to be the guy, he trained to be the guy. He was built for that Dame Little Steph Curry. They all had these teams to be the guy, and he always been the guy that just always lost. So he's still the guy, but he don't win.
Speaker 3: They were sad at Georgia, but they played like try to play winning basketball. Yeah, he was around structure.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: Also and was drafted to a team and they brought along guys who played winning basketball before, like they got Rudy Goberry. You know, we hate him. He played winning basketball with Utah Kat was a talented player, superstar. He was a part of a winning team. He made to the playoffs. He had a he got a chance of being a playoff seriesly like, damn, I want to get back to that playing winning basketball. And then you get Mike Connley, the ultimate pro who's always won his whole life. He's been winning since high school, make it to the final game in college, just the ultimate pro. You get some of them guys around you, so that helps him, you know what I mean. LaMelo ain't never had.
Speaker 1: No LaMelo winning record. Trash it is and it's continuing. But that's a Max deal past. No, he's a Max talent for that's not that's a given Max talent. But he one nigga win an environment or he ain't been around winners on his team, like.
Speaker 3: For sure, but he hasn't won since you know him.
Speaker 2: We need to mellow the league. That's what they ain't had no winners around him.
Speaker 1: Super chat Uh, Curtis can't say Tyris is really trashed me, but honestly, I'll think if he had more Wago's pull up, then he get back to all star level.
Speaker 2: It's plenty of snow Indiana. Curtis. Yeah, speaking on them man today, what you do outside? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, he might be hurt or something. You know he's back a little shaky, he is. He's still gonna hope out. Man came clutt r N Pilly Phill excuse me, question fatigue since being thinks it's sweet. Do you think he's Aviv chemera clutch from the Iron Sheet? R I P No, I ain't even knowing famous An Iron Sheet was somebody that died. Yeah, I don't know if he did. I think he might be iron She you with his wrestling wing. I ain't gonna let you see that's a nigga putting his nuts on your back. Yeah, go ahead show him the Iron che on Facebook.
Speaker 2: That's a Chemera clutch. Hell no, I ain't surviving. That should hurt. Niggah hurt in real life?
Speaker 3: Damn school, he.
Speaker 2: Said, I people he didn't like. He used to hold the move longer. Who rock?
Speaker 1: That was the inspiration. He just you know what I'm saying, too far with it. Shout out to the Godfather for sure. Man, the seventy six in the house, did y'all.
Speaker 3: Do the chemical clutches and your wrestling jays no chemeal clutches.
Speaker 2: Mike used to do the Chemera clutch off the court.
Speaker 4: My favorite wrestler one time was the Godfather, though, that Godfather shout Godfather, yeah, people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh they had him on the stroll. He really used to say in real life, damn, I didn't know that little tapped in with the ship. It used to be every pippot hole nation Why.
Speaker 1: We gotta play that tonight on the We gotta play this tonight, people hose nation wide.
Speaker 2: You gotta see what where?
Speaker 1: He uh?
Speaker 4: Him and Undertaker best friends in real life. They was going against each other and so he like pulled on some real life ship like trolling him. Undertaker never talked and he like super serious and he looked at him. He was like before his matches, used to ask the dude, do you want to fight me? Or do you want some of my hose? And we in this fighting, we can go party with the hose. He asked the Undertaker, Do you want to fight or do you want to party with the hose? Undertaker just looking at him and saying that.
Speaker 1: He was like, I know you you love hose. And I said, this is fucking being should be undertake, almost undertake. I started laughing, So I just had to punch.
Speaker 2: It, broull it up. That's being script.
Speaker 1: Come I with that now, for sure, for sure, for sure, Edward, like said Jeff T, you should have came to Orleans one year. You would have had a blast. It slid down here bro, get you some line Clubland too, It's gonna be big. Pause them line, make sure it's far. Play well you're in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: And one that is far. I know that line.
Speaker 4: I would have played one you're anywhere. Send me to Utube. I've been there.
Speaker 2: And ship really I sent some shu. Send some ship to white Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I funk with that for sure. That's a little loud ship. But like the calm shit, it's cool.
Speaker 1: All right, it's not free appetising h nigga, it's a relaxed bran just love shout the m line. Then seventy six er took an al yesterday to the Rappers one O six to one O three. Scotty Barnes are crazy, thirty three and ten May quickly had twenty three and five. Uh and b had twenty seven and twelve and Tyres MAXI had five man, uh water he playing the big.
Speaker 2: He gotta earn his money. Earn his money. If your healthy, play man.
Speaker 1: If he having another knee shark, that's gonna sit him down, like is it worth it? Because I mean, they're not gonna move on from it. So it seems like it's you losing to the rappers.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: What we're doing, I don't know, but shout out to be out man. Got that extension, yes, sir? Three or one twenty Yeah, I'm surprised he couldn't get that from New Orleans. He probably did. They probably offered him that. He probably just didn't want to be in New Orleans no more. I ain't gonna say that because I think he vibed with New Orleans. I shouldn't say that, but I don't know all the ends and ounce, but I'm surprised New Orleans' offer him that.
Speaker 2: If they did and he ain't accept it, I get it.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna stay.
Speaker 2: That was that was gonna be my question.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I don't think he does, because look at who you're paying all next year in that team you got, you paying Scottie max deal basically your extension.
Speaker 4: You don't think you're gonna stay getting forced to hand. No, Bro, they wouldn't have traded for him. Thank you don't stay. And I think they got I told you what they're doing. They got all them wings, J Beard B Scottie boards. They match up will with the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Now that's some nice wings right there.
Speaker 2: Match up with New York.
Speaker 3: They need some more shooting to help g D. That's a that's.
Speaker 2: Quickly the solid point guard. Definitely they got. They got. They try. They gotta get a big though. Is that something they draft?
Speaker 1: I was reason I can see them possibly move him because I imagine they can probably get more ascest than what they got for him.
Speaker 2: Not a line with that through your extension. I don't think nobody will deal with him. I mean, that ain't a bad deal.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying people won't deal with him, but locked in, you're gonna hear a year. Okay, you're gonna get a year. We gotta see what we just gay, We gotta see.
Speaker 2: What we can do with it. I gotta give me one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I like it. Three Like you said, they getting they getting salloweens. You got max player in Scottie Barnes. You got to be out who's capable.
Speaker 2: Been hooping this year?
Speaker 3: That's a great pick up.
Speaker 2: Grady dick Pulls. He been playing here, having a good shooter, solid year. Now you just need a big some more capable like role players. Shouts to Garrett Temple, still in the league, getting a Garrett.
Speaker 4: Temple Still what y'all told you? It pays to be a good person. Year fourteenth for gartt he played. It pays to be a good person. Boy average in point six. How long has he fourteen years?
Speaker 3: He paid uh on the words with GT.
Speaker 2: He is a good dude. That's what's crazy.
Speaker 4: You do all the little thing he worked for the NBA p a great players Association.
Speaker 2: He do all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: He's solid. He go to all the teams eatings. The first there professional.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 4: It pays to be them kind of guys. See, that's what I wish I would have did. Instead of going out to the club.
Speaker 3: You should have got drafted Utah first. You would have been professional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I blame you. Smooth y'all showed me a different Yeah. I told you. I thought that was how the NBA lif supposed to be. I was supposed to be squared.
Speaker 3: You wasn't, though, bro I was.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You would have crashed out for a while if I would have had Kyle Corver my rookie year. I've been straight. I'm just saying, but you have best to have balance, like smoothing them. They still, like, I tell you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Nont Marvin Williams had balance, Marvin. Marvin showed you love markin the reason because if I was just was with the other guys.
Speaker 4: That is somebody we need on this show too. Joe, Joe didn't talk to you. Joe didn't care about your life.
Speaker 2: But Joe did. Did you already get the hundred meal before you got there? He was on the seventy then he got the high my second fu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, he didn't care about he'd what's so young, fella, you're trying to go out?
Speaker 2: Got some gals carried it up? Got some gals for you.
Speaker 4: We still have heard Jo Johnson. Anybody seeing him? I posted, got some gals for you man. He liked this ship Mine mine got so far?
Speaker 2: Win is your episode? I got some gals for you mine. Oh bet get well some of us.
Speaker 1: The Bulls scored twenty nine first half points yesterday built the ass situation against the Pistols.
Speaker 2: He beat the Ass one thirty two to ninety two.
Speaker 1: The fact they scored there points in the second half, but twenty nine points in the first half.
Speaker 2: That's not of us. Talk about the score. That mean the second half is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they weren't crazy. Actually they woke up because what.
Speaker 2: They did in the first half was a fun joke.
Speaker 3: It was like seventy twenty nine points, bro, in twenty four minutes. It's wild. Damn. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, they be deceived off.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a typo the Bulls and they going the Bulls fucking around and get Cooper capture flags.
Speaker 4: Hard low key, bro. They you know how to drive the balls, pull you know how to go as hard team because the Bulls is a big market. Chicago one of the biggest markets in the NBA. NBA cheat all the time, but it's one of the bigger markets.
Speaker 2: Now look at these bottom tair teams in the East.
Speaker 1: I would don't do. Don't see him to DC, that's not fair. No Charlotte, no Nah, Toronto, no Brooklyn, No, No.
Speaker 2: He fucking around go to Brooklyn. That would suck big. I mean, it's New York. It ain't. It's the baby team in New York, but it's New York.
Speaker 3: Go to Philly, nigga with Jereed McCain tyres.
Speaker 2: Trading big.
Speaker 4: Only way I'll make it happy if they trade in be No fuck that mbad and Cooper now get him. I wanted to go to the Bulls though, sod the Bulls or Portland Bulls of Portland?
Speaker 2: Can we go to the Western Conference place? Who have to bottom over there? Ship Bulls of Portland?
Speaker 1: Okay, you said earlier with the Portland Bulls and Portland helicans, they don't need to get to the Spurs.
Speaker 2: Don't the NBA cheak.
Speaker 1: And they got to the Spurs brow That's that's ridiculous, Bride, But win beat Cooper Flag my castle and Fox is crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro lit the Blazers. Though I want the Blazers or I want the Bulls. They got to be the Bulls because the Bulls is a big market and they've been down. That's one of the hot spots for the NBA Chicago fan base is crazy.
Speaker 3: They need some love. As Bailey is going to the Wizards. Don't give a fuck what pick they got? Where get will soon? Yeah, you're going, you are for sure going there. You are a wizard, So call Lamello. See how it is being the pro the same type of well least got specially the wizard.
Speaker 1: Now you got Chris Milt, Marcus Smart, He's going to the Lamellow came as the beat that was a problem.
Speaker 3: And though the LaMelo had been dealt bad, it's the only kick in LaVar's bag. It's sitting that big over there with uh with yellow on them. The first time it got cool in Australia with that first round. Bro, he was a baddy. He was a bad shouting him for that team after he played for him.
Speaker 2: That was part of me.
Speaker 3: That is hard.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: You see Kendall Gill saying that the Bulls didn't need Cooper flags already got one. The young boy Mizello's Yeah, they's like he already got Cooper flag right there.
Speaker 3: He's nice but cool together. Tried to Kendell Gil too. Man, he whooped your ass trying to put smuggle kendle Be.
Speaker 2: Now I was just showing him out. Ship. I'm saying, think for grabbing like talking about it, but go to my list, go to go to my stats. Yeah, I know, to give me Cooper. Yeah, Cooper not getting six and they kind of plut the same. He cool though, but Cooper flag a little more dynastically for Shure Man. Get us to the boy he's he just butchering people. Now, what is that boy name? I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's too many of them, look like mans. I'm calling mantis respect he got bounced. Yeah, I hosting the live speaking during the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: They better helping you don't get slist? Well, Kevin Hart get drunk washed the All Star Game?
Speaker 2: So long? Yeah me bro, Well we'll talk about them more tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's it's crazy, but some games and I will see how you'll feel about them.
Speaker 2: Spurs at Celtics. Yeah, Damn's a lot of games.
Speaker 1: It's hell the games to Celtics, Okay, on this at Magic Magic, Magic, Pacers at Witness, They feelings of the Wizards, seventy sixers at Nets, nets and taking Nash one Nets, Hawks at Nicks, Knicks, Calves at Raptors, Histon's at Bulls. They're playing in the game after what happened to last night. That's why I probably they don't even deserve to play the game forfeit Bucks at t Wolves, Wolves, yaing to I'm going Bucks, Kings at Pelicans, Kings, Kings, Heat at Thunder, Underbirds, Sons at Rockets, Rockets, Lasers at Nuggets, Nuggets, Lakers at Jazz, Lakers, Lakers, Warriors at Mass Warriors, Warriors, Grizzlies at Clippers, Clippers.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Clippers to offer back to back for Grizzlies.
Speaker 3: That's tough, and please is gonna go crazy on them full now you're going to LA.
Speaker 1: But show went out most definitely had a great time. Very five buckets being here was getting to yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it a freaky cat many nobody can guard him on Indiana, Man, it's forty twelve five light that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mills didn't play. It didn't matter anyway. Thomas Broden have nothing for him beyterday. Cat was dominating yesterday in respect, I'm sure some of the Josh hart Man he had thirty and ten yesterday, twelve for six team. He was shoop ber I got us some respect.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with KD thirty K buckets, Yes, sir, shout out to the ultimate score. Probably one of the best scores in NBA history, obviously with the thirty K buckets, but our ultimate goat when it comes to scoring. I think all of us speak, say here our favorite scorer all time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, easy, yeah, So shout out to KD for sure, man, that's my at least Stotti bars he had thirty three teams that he was hooping for. Show here, who needs some encouragement. It's good here Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: Y'all put me on the game.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's for sure the Bulls twenty nine, but they playing again tonight, so it was probably just some fluffs. Man, it don't even matter. That's terrible though.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine points in the first half is that should never happen in the NBA, inc usable might give us one goes to Joan b he must have took under last night because with the game on the line, this is what.
Speaker 2: The fuck he did? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: No three, no, MIDI just shoot it gay that bitch up, good Grady, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You got that bad.
Speaker 3: I ain't even mad at you. That's just bad a wordness. You should have just shot it the ball. I ain't mad at him. He didn't hit a nigga with that before I went to.
Speaker 2: M HM.
Speaker 3: When his players turn it over.
Speaker 2: Most definitely when you do it in the clutch for game, we don't like it. Well soon as who is a Desmond band and nigga Richards, Oh yeah, that's a very strong ass the easy nigga. Oh my mom, that's something. Ship that pissed you off.
Speaker 3: We're talking about that when you come on the show too. Bro, he be watching this ship pissed me off. You out of pocket nigga, because you really threw it at him.
Speaker 2: Bro. Look now that was a tyres haliburd.
Speaker 3: No, look.
Speaker 1: Who's cutting to the mass bred Clark. That pass wasn't getting there. If it wasn't, that's crazy, shout out the bow ball getting minutes.
Speaker 3: Too, been having some hollow He gets out of some ship behind the back. Remember what I'm saying, Bobo is just as good as Wimby. Yeah was out of fucking part. It's really shocked that's doing that on t platform. But just oh he is for real bro ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Uh, super chat, David says, Jeff, what's an NBA physical like after being traded?
Speaker 2: Salute? Uh, check your balls, check your blood just like when he was in middle school.
Speaker 4: Middle school, check your heart. You go to the doctor, go through all your extremity. See if you be good, ale, good, toe good and the good.
Speaker 2: See your heart good, David, you out of pocket, go to doctor. Well, you probably got gump ship super chatting, get you guy.
Speaker 4: If you have previous injuries, you might get some MRIs just to see if you can, you know, see some stuff is there, but about it for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Asa Smith, super chat.
Speaker 1: I know college ball is a different game in the NBA by how much BAMA two's and high temple offensive side I do as a coach just to set that turnovers and high temple offensive side.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he saying.
Speaker 4: Uh he's saying too, s right, high temple offense. I mean, if you play a fast paced game, you probably gonna have turnovers. I mean if you get up and down a lot, you play fast, take quick shots, you speed up the games.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna be some turnovers a part of it. You just got to live with it. But if you play pressure defense and you create turnovers, got to live with it.
Speaker 1: But trust me, but your top three eaters, yeah, freaky's a mere strong and the super chest says, who got top three athletes? Eater And I'm hoping that says ever of all time because I don't know who eaters are, but that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Was the time I say, Nigga, I have some athletes.
Speaker 2: I know you tell you stay out. The WB game is a fucking gymnast. She's a runner, she's a track style. Why write that though? The real power?
Speaker 1: Oh he needs to write ever, but he wrote eater her freaking, freaking freaking.
Speaker 2: She's a track style me and you freaky she gonna run over the athletes. Ever, top three eaters you trying to get us canceled. Shout out to the volleyball, track girls, basketball, I'm gonna go with the top top athlete, probably be a lebron.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the eaters from the family. He's gonna put put that on the crash probably I'm gonna say my top athlete is Lebron Dionne Sanders. How do we even answer to ask that? Y'all still want to interest?
Speaker 2: He said, Ever, it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be typo on your I phone or Apple or me, but that lets you know how much he writes eater because for the auto correct the eat it it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro yo Android, No, no, y'all, I ever miss misses that up, like mixes that up like that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Be here what you got for him? Today's trying to win some money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man. Jason Tatum twenty five, Tyres, I believe in you today, Nasty twenty, Pallo twenty five, Donovan Mitchell twenty Paul George, I believe in you tonight, Nasty just the next twenty Tray twenty five, Yokis with the twenty five two fifty gets you fourteen K today.
Speaker 2: Two fifty for fourteen k sounded good to me. Yeah, Jesus drags. I don't know about Paul George twenty five or twenty. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Aaron Joseph is he j getting his pacer stint removed after the season. I don't know what that means to watch them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he always trying to fire somebody, get somebody traded or cut.
Speaker 3: Take his stand a tram stamp stamp.
Speaker 2: I don't know about tramp, but that's too close.
Speaker 1: I got back the paces on the edge, jumping you out of the pocket and get on your heads. Now they get mad at me, but I say the work I sit on here too. Listen, we appreciate y'all. Will be back the same time tomorrow, about twenty in the morning. The volume