Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Who Care's a story? I can feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: Patris owner Robert Craft was passed over again for the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the thirteenth consecutive year. Robertcaff b it to become a Pro Football Hall of Famer for Main's own ice. The committee were seeing Hall's contributor category bypass Craft in favor of Ralph ha who helped set up the original meeting for the league to become the NFL. Craft supporters would note that since Jerry Jones, who has overseen three Super Bowl teams, is in the Hall of Fame, Craft should be considered He's won twice as many while also serving on one of the game's most influential figures.
Speaker 3: Hey, who who did you know?
Speaker 5: This is it?
Speaker 2: I didn't even know, Oh, Joey, you know I am I'm a historian. I didn't even know who Ralph ha was.
Speaker 5: Listen, who did who did missus?
Speaker 3: Robert Craft? Piss off? You know this?
Speaker 1: This is deeper than what we what we think it is, obviously, because he have been like, let.
Speaker 3: Me tell you what happened. Let me tell you what's happened.
Speaker 2: When everybody say, when all these reporters says Spigy wasn't that big of a deal, Yeah, it was a bigger deal than what they previously said, because I believe they hold this man culpable for some of the things, because if he didn't know, he should have known.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And this happened under his ownership. That's the only way. That's the only thing. Cause have you ever I don't know how much he's been around him, but I've been around him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's unbelievable. He was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of the nicest men I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Mary. He's cordial.
Speaker 2: He's always asking how you're doing, how you feel. He honest, He's like, I appreciate. I can tell hey, hey, I can tell you do a lot of work, a lot of work. And I said some things about his team, about some of the players and some of the things on his team. He shook my hand, he said, I'll see you around and he turned and he turned around and he went, I don't get it, because, like I said, O Joe, I've been stopped thinking. I knew what the Hall of Fame was when I saw some guys that didn't get in on the first ballance, I said, I don't know what the Hall.
Speaker 3: Of Famer is.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't how that voting goes.
Speaker 1: You understand the politics that go that that goes into it, next that's behind it, especially with those that are doing the voting, that are in positions of power and are allowed to control the narrative on who's allowed to get in who's not. But especially when it comes to an owner like Robert Kraft, what he was able to do since he's became owner of the New England Patriots and winning the Super Bowls that he was able to win with Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. The fact that he hasn't been let in. Yet I think it's bigger than Spygate. It's bigger than whatever issues they've had. It's something that we probably don't know about. And it's almost as if it's personal, you know to this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to be because I don't I don't know, I don't know, whatever reasons. But man's not in oh show. They've won six, they lost two. They've been till ten. NFC Championship games probably been more hold on, have they been. Let's see they lost to the Broncos twice, they lost to the Ravens and so they've been to four. Yeah, they've been to ten.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it is is the New England Patriots make it look so easy.
Speaker 5: They think people it makes people believe it's easy to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, they could be one over and over and over over and over, over over and over every year that people are the casual fan think it's easy to do, and you wonder why teams continue to continue to struggle reaching that type of consistency year in the year out. It's very very difficult. It's hard to win a game.
Speaker 5: Let alone continuously go back to the Super Bowl year and the year.
Speaker 3: Out and let the man is eighty three. What the hell y'all waiting on?
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna wait the man and didn't have his son Jonathan and whomever else on the field. Let that man enjoy this effing moment. Yeah, they should have done with modale Lean the only time in NFL history they made the man lead the colors and the records. They didn't do that to Bud Adams. They didn't do that to Al Davis. Al went up and down the Coats Oakland, LA, back to Oakland, LA, back to Oakland.
Speaker 3: The beggars.
Speaker 2: They still the race. And they didn't leave not one color. They didn't leave not one record. The Rams, Bud Adams left, left Houston. Mister Adams left Houston, went to nash went to went to Memphis. The NAX whatever kept the records. The Coats left Baltimore and eighty four like a thief in the night and did not tell the NFL with the mayfile Vans go look it up and leave nothing.
Speaker 3: They made arn't lead the colors and the records. And he was on the TV committee Monday Night Football. A lot of things, the Players Association on what are we doing here? Honest?
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to figure out why why the reporters are so hell being What did y'all lose?
Speaker 3: Right? He left for the same reason all the other owners league money. He asked them.
Speaker 2: To help him upgrade the stadium. He leaves, and guess what they did. They built us a bigger stadium with nicer amenities on Lake Erie while municipal stadium. And if you're from Cleveland, you know it was a dump. Tortoise overflowing. It was a dump. But y'all want this man to go bankrupt build a nice stadium on that Lake Erie. Y'all wouldn't get a man of die. Now he's gone, Now wife's gone. One of his sons, David, his oldest junk gone. What are we doing? Personal? Let mister crack personal the man eighty three? Y'all want the man to gravel. He's been one of the greatest ambassadors that you could ask for as an owner, one of the best, and he does everything for the betterment of the league. I can't say all of their owners have been like that. We won't get into who hasn't been for the betterment of the league. But I think y'all gone's Nope, mister Craft has always done everything what is in the best interest of the league. Ought your The NFL Istry of the security alert this week about organizing skilled criminals who are targeting pro athletes, include in the recent burglary of Patrick Mahons and Travis Kelsey, believed to be tied to South American crime syndicate.
Speaker 3: Yes, they got your boy.
Speaker 2: FBI is investigating the prime Waves International organized crime is legit. One source familiar to the situation told Tom Pelerceros. It's a trans national crime ring. Over the last three weeks now, hell no, last three years, they focused on NBA and NFL players.
Speaker 3: It's all over the country. He ain't lie.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, I need We're not talking about home invasions. I mean, how are they doing this? As far as the crime ring, what's going on.
Speaker 2: There's a South America, there's a gangs. They come up. They target athletes because of what his athletes have money, they have jewelry, they have valuables, stuff that I can get in. I can fence, get off of pinions on the dollars. Anytime I take something that I didn't pay for, I'll give it down phone hit for fifteen bucks. That's fifteen more bucks than I paid. So that's money in my pocket. You're still a high end watchers. Hey, mine got hit for a meal, took art every last watch I had, and.
Speaker 3: They took what else they took.
Speaker 2: They took my Chrystopher backpack, all my cup leaks, all my eyeglasses.
Speaker 1: But this, this ain't even this ain't even hit the news. I ain't know none of this is happening. Yeah, they here, I think they got They got Draymond. They got a couple of NBA players, I mean a couple of years, last couple of years. Yeah, yeah, they knowing where players live when they're not home.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Somebody say players need to see booby trapped. Now, you can't booby trap your eyes. They see you have to drift. You can't booby trap button.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go to jail for booby trapping your own house to catch a thief going in?
Speaker 3: Do it to find out? Now you can't booby trap your house with you.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's crazy. Yeah, they got Wi Fi drammers and everything. They Oh yo, they're good, they're good.
Speaker 5: And he's not your normal criminals.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, they're good. They're in and out. They know alarms, they they're gonna hit it. Uh, they're gonna they're gonna get whatever they can get in about twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: Out of there, you're out of there.
Speaker 5: That's scary though you think about I mean, there's there's really nothing you can do, especially and then you're thinking about family, people that have family and kids, you know, your wife, your kids there, especially when you're out of town and that that that gets scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gods, protect yourself, protect yourself, make sure you set your alarms, make sure you don't hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, booby trap ship, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Now that I think you're going to jail, O Joe. Booby traps are illegal. They will put you in jail. Even if you catch somebody that's stealing your stuff, You're going to jail. Yeah, I'm tell you. I ain't telling you something somebody told me. I'm telling you what I know. There's documented cases. But he was stealing. But he was doing that. Yeah, but you can't do that.
Speaker 5: Ah, so much for the justice system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you gotta have you know, twenty four hour security. It's unfortunate that you have to have that, but you know, eyeing people got it.
Speaker 3: You know, and it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Damn five star QB Julian Lewis d commits from USC. It's going to Colorado, US, the number two recruit in the twenty twenty five classes, been three hundred committed to Colorado. If you saw the pictures, Shoul Door is handing him the keys.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, young Bullet's nice. Now now only we're getting a to my two star, the second best.
Speaker 3: Quarterback, second best quarterback.
Speaker 2: Right, Yep, he's the second, but he's the number but the number one, Bryce Underwood, he's the number one.
Speaker 3: He's also a quarterback. Right.
Speaker 2: The other guy, Julian he's the number two player, but he's also a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's a good thing. You can't you can't replace Travis Hunter. There's nothing. There's nothing you can do as far as replacing Travis Hunter. But I'm sure we're gonna have some some kids hit that portal, and I think there's another superstar, another stud is gonna come from somewhere and feel those and feel those shoes. That number twelve is leaving once he goes to the NFL, And I know it.
Speaker 5: I just I just.
Speaker 1: Don't know who it is. It's gonna be a big name, and it's gonna be a surprise. Hope, it's gonna be a big gonna be a surprise.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The number one recruiting the nation quarterback Bryce Underwood flip his commitment from LSU co Michigan, Michigan all for the Underwood four years, ten point five million dollar nil deal. To flip his commitment, he moded to last week, but he was staying pack. He'd have been foolish unless they offered him twelve million to go to LSU. That's you, right, ten and a half million dollars, o jo, Yeah, understand what that'll do for your family for you?
Speaker 1: Change your life before you can get to the NFL, buddy, Yes, change your life before you even get to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Man. Now, ten and a half million is a last your lifetime? Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey hey, uh cause you know, if you figure out the taxes. I don't know what the tax rate is a Michigan. I was just gonna say, hey, you got an agent. He gonna get his cut five percent, right, you take it? Just okay, it's a it's a five point two to fifty million dollar bill, you know, what I'm saying, don't you cause ten and a half uncles saying, just whatever you make when you're getting that, just cutting the half man, I war say, man, I made five Nah, you made a million. You know I made five hundred thousand. Uncle Sam made five hundred thousand. We partners in this. You can understand.
Speaker 3: We partners.
Speaker 2: He he the only man that ain't got to work, but get a cut on what you work for every time. Understand that. Oh cho, that was a lot of money to turn down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, most definitely. I mean, any any any kid, any child in their right mind.
Speaker 5: Who has parents would tell him to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now if as you say, hey we got leven, but you we got to okay, Well that's that's where my heart was set.
Speaker 3: I'm gone right. Hey, money talks, but crack crash screams. Yet that that it does bad?
Speaker 6: Please and that a little bit of money, yeah, Joel and B says, whoever lead the real whoever leaked that is a real piece of increment, Cleep close, cleep are close to join to.
Speaker 2: B thinks he wants to find the snitch and the sleek a sixers locker room. When ESPN reported the details on Tuesday mornings meeting from inside the seventy sixers teen meeting following Monday night blowout to in Miami. One league figure told me Joel is going to be furious, and that's Inbeed is going to try to find the sixer supposed snitch. Paul George was surprised at the preciseness of the information from the meeting and that the media obtained an unnamed source. I don't know how to hell Sean's got that story or how it even leak, especially being like some kind of like word for word.
Speaker 3: That's the crazy part about it. So he wanted them so so that was true.
Speaker 2: Joey l huh, You've been laid the damn near everything. So you mad about that? You say you ain't mad about being targeted. You not bad about being late. You mad about the meeting and it getting out. You see what he did on Joe. He put the blame somewhere else, and.
Speaker 1: He put the blame somewhere else. But he also want to know who the fuck almost curse by accident, my bad. You also want to know who it is in this locker room.
Speaker 3: If you're time, what what would the meeting of being if you're on time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not talking about that part. That's the part I care about. Okay, I understand what you care about it. I'm I'm saying, who is the person on my team that's supposed to be in house. Who is the person on the team that continually smoke showed up late, that's supposed to be the leader? Yeah, I mean here him, But I don't want the person I don't want. Don't be in my motherfucker face acting like you like we cool, like were friends.
Speaker 3: Because that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Don't be in my mom Don't be in my motherfucker faith talk about we cool and we all this and you're supposed to be showing up and you ain't showing up for the beating, So.
Speaker 1: You're not You're not you're not listening to No, I got to think. Hold on, we understand the part about it being late. We didn't got we done got to that part. We do what what he wants, what he wants to do, to make sure he conducts himselves.
Speaker 3: You told me that you want to win. You told me you want to be the leader, show it up late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I'm with you. I'm with you when you're right, baby. I'm with you when you're right now. I agree with you on everything you are saying. But again, whoever that green ass and I and I I ain't for the second word. Yeah that go going runningto the media word for worry about something that was in house. I need to make sure I watch you have to make sure I watch you ride out who did it? And what's what's remember the latest the latest team? What's the dude that snitched that snitched on the law?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, see that type of you can't man come you put it out on the social media, so we knew who it was.
Speaker 1: Joe, Okay, but I'm just saying that we we we he got kind of like that situation again. You gotta stare, you gotta stay away from you like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they leaked Draymond punching pool. They found out who did it. That was a camera. The camera was who linked it? I don't know, but I'm beating in fine with joeling be somebody leaked it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, hey, snitches get stitches.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't worried about nobody, just Mitchell. You don't do it. You're supposed to be the leader. You're the leader. How you the leader. You show up late.
Speaker 2: So if Joel and B showing up late, what do you think everybody else think they have a right to do with your Oh no, but I just want to know Joel and be the time more important than by.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahs be out there, goddamn dough showing up late thinking you like one of the better players. It's a difference. It's a difference. But I understand what you're somethingbout. I'm not agreeing with it. No, you understand what I'm trying to say. Look, I understand see that that's our thing, y'all. Y'all want to cover up negative behavior. Y'all want to cover up activity. Man, No snitch man, robbing the neighborhood blind. I ain't snitching, I ain't killing them nobody.
Speaker 3: You see how dumbe we sound. We said, I really dumb. I don't get it. Yes, that's yes, Yes, that's that's the whole part.
Speaker 2: Because if he didn't give you the precision, you would to believe that, and nobody else would have believed it. Yeah, and you still could have said, I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And then but the mere fact that you cooperate, you co op cooperated. Everything that was saying game said match. It's amazing. How stories Oh that ain't theyn't line, you know how media make it up? A month later, two months later, a year later, it actually happened.
Speaker 3: Right. All you had to do is just show up on time and be I.
Speaker 2: Mean they said late for target for everything, oh till they said, hey, can you can you get to some of the things on time? They said everything? And then he talking about the whole thing didn't last for like thirty seconds. No, you had a team mini your eight. You showed up for eight twenty nine probably was late to that.
Speaker 3: Cat Uh.
Speaker 2: He mad, He ain't mad at himself. He refused to hold himself accountable, still tried to blow it off. The whole thing only lasted about thirty seconds. You see what he did on Joe. You see only last thirty seconds? I mean, what's thirty seconds? And people runner white teams don't win? Why when your best players have this type of attitude, When they have this type this is what happened.
Speaker 3: M hmm. I think what happens when you accept things and wins that you wouldn't have have lost.
Speaker 5: Lost Then in B and b time and in Philly maybe up.
Speaker 3: No, somebody leaked it that wanted it to get out because they knew if it didn't get out, he wasn't gonna change.
Speaker 2: That's why they leaked it. See, people leake stuff when they don't think you're gonna change.
Speaker 3: Get it to change. Now, that's why that happened. Oh, chall See, it's hard to stop something people like hoppout time. You know somebody mad a.
Speaker 2: People don't stop negative activity until you don't stop speeding till the police catch your ass. Then you slow it down. You don't stop doing the things. People turn their life around when they take their ass to jail. How many people like man? I used to rob people all the time. They ain't never catch me. I just stopped cold turkey.
Speaker 5: Until you get caught.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I used to chew up for me in a lot all the time. When they start taking money, they start finding you, they start suspending you.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Hey, I thank the word of mister Crown, But you and I both know had they not caught Firegate, they were not stopping.
Speaker 3: Coach Belichick wasn't gonna stop. You wouldn't. Why would he?
Speaker 2: The benefits are just too great and people to say it don't matter. There's a reason why they cover their minds when they call them play.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is, and you can read all that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just I just.
Speaker 2: Don't get it. I don't get it. And why are you surprised that the preciseness PG Because if it wasn't precise, y'all to say it wasn't true, that didn't happen, y'all, to try to blow it off at something else. But when you say the preciseness of it, everybody knows that it's been true. And Joel Ebid has been late. No, I don't want people to think that Joel and be just started showing up late this year. Mm hm oh no, oh no. Not the one thing I like about Mice downa hand. Everybody was held accountable. I don't give a damn Hugh John and you late or that money coming out you check TD myself, nobody.
Speaker 3: We went.
Speaker 2: We went to practice that one time. They came out there old show them jo and tms and ugs and them. He said, everybody inside, Hey, okay, I love it. I love that everybody.
Speaker 3: We are a team.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna come out here look like a DA coach. David with the same way. We're not gonna come out here like an all tournament team. We come from five different schools and we got on different colors. Nah, were about to let hey, we're gonna match, We're gonna look according, We're gonna get here on time. Everybody. Time is important. Another day, another social media debate. Oh Joe, who's supposed to text first?
Speaker 3: Men or women? Wait? All the binds? What it depends on? All the winds.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, there are some women that will initiate normally, you know, you expect the man is the one that always initiates the conversation the good morning. But sometimes you get women that actually.
Speaker 3: Like you back. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you get women that Sometimes sometimes you get women that actually like you back and have no problem initiating conversation, whether it be in the morning, whether it be in an afternoon, whether it be at night. You know, I kind of like those guys. I kind of like those.
Speaker 1: If you choose a woman that chooses you, you know, then you don't have to talk about this debate. A wo wu text who first? Because it doesn't matter because she actually likes you. Most of the time, when the woman really doesn't like you like that. She always plays for the text. She was wait for the text. Matter of fact, if you're talking to somebody, especially a woman, fellas, if you're talking to a woman, don't text.
Speaker 5: And see how long it takes. See how long it takes you to hear from that? Tell you all you need to know, right there? That tell you all you need to know.
Speaker 3: So that what that is about?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah busy? Oh not.
Speaker 2: Josie, there you go, you pull the glasses die. They're supposed to be too busy for uh be there anything?
Speaker 3: Ain't know?
Speaker 5: Listen, man, ain't nobody ever busy?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: My grandma told me that years ago a woman to move mountains regards to what she has going on in life.
Speaker 5: No matter this that she doesn't use the word busy.
Speaker 1: Busy is used as a crushing the excuse where you really ain't that interested. Now find somebody that like you, find you one that choose you, and watch how she never ever ever ever uses the word busy.
Speaker 5: Ever, boy, she'll move. But wait what time you free?
Speaker 2: Win?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: And and don't and don't listen if you do find one that is busy, and y'all happen to y'all, happen to partake in horizontal activity, and all of a sudden, after horizontal activity, she always.
Speaker 5: Free now that you mentioned it, Now you all wait, now.
Speaker 3: You always free all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: The first amazing on Joe, how they get that tool steak and all of a sudden, it's schedule free up.
Speaker 3: Now that you mentioned it, Gottle, Hey, it's amazing. It's listen.
Speaker 5: I'm trying not to scream in the hotel room.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. How that is right, it's amazing now that you mentioned that, and I thought about it. You right, yeah, yeah, you be of a little tool steak all the time, schedule free. I thought you thought you worked me this time.
Speaker 1: I thought, yeah, hey, what's listen the first in first two three weeks, Oh, I'm at work or I'm busy after work, I got to do this.
Speaker 3: You're free for dinner or I can't go to dinner because me and my girls got to go somewhere. But after that.
Speaker 1: Session, by the gates they haven't opened up by you available twenty four seven.
Speaker 5: You know, if you need to see me today, I ain't got to go to work.
Speaker 6: Year ago.
Speaker 3: A child, better that you think about it, Oh child, batter. I think about it, you right, man?
Speaker 5: Listen, man, crazy crazy, how that work?
Speaker 3: The buns they showed find a way every time.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm every time. And the more difficult, the more difficult they are in the beginning, the more time freeze up.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: The more difficult thing the club when you're asking them now all of a sudden, what you got going on tonight? I got to flip it.
Speaker 2: Not you.
Speaker 3: Doubt what I got going on anything? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, yeah there was some days. There was some days I.
Speaker 3: Got a bu going on? What's that anything?
Speaker 1: But you?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I gotta play hard you now, hold you. I gotta flipp Yeah, you ain't. You ain't got.
Speaker 5: One thing one thing about it?
Speaker 1: When the when, the when the Rosie verse and and the power dynamic has shifted and the man has the power.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm just we're having a good time. I don't play games like that. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Me neither, no more. Yeah I.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: Noah, I look, I ain't that. Look here's the thing. This is how I would. I've always operated. I'm a text you know. He Hey, how you doing nice? Blah blah blah bloom.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know if you got my previous message, but I was just saying hold hello, blah blah blah after that.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm I don't think I'm no huggling ninja. I ain't saying on the basket. I ain't saying on the bath the worst good. And y'all think y'all think I'm here. Y'all think I'm willing lump luck right, I damn you ain't willing lump lum cousin.
Speaker 3: Oh no, y'all in finish. Oh no, yeah, play with your big nick Maammy.
Speaker 2: I ain't the one to play for bad please Noah, no man, Yeah, so Ojo said it all the pear.
Speaker 3: This. How y'all do? Hey? I mean, I'm gonna get you a hack salt. I'm just gonna cut Florida off.
Speaker 2: From Bull Jacks, a Florida high school coach, has been suspended from his job for after allegedly watching adult videos in the middle school classroom, and it appears he was caught on video taken by a student. According to TMZ, a video and circulating online allegedly showing head football coach of Miami Jackson Senior High School Max Edwards watching performers get down in the dirty while the students film him watching. Edwards is a successful high school football coach well known in Miami Dade area. Uh after spend after year spent coaching two of the big high school programs to region and even attaining state championship.
Speaker 3: Really oo, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Know Max, I know Max.
Speaker 1: You know he from the crib right there, right down, No, no, Jackson right that by Grandma, my grandma house.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that, man, you can't. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: There's there's a time and place for everything, and and and obviously when it comes to the kids, you know, cameras are everywhere.
Speaker 5: You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's really there's no defending that. There's really nothing I can say, especially on school grounds.
Speaker 5: You can't. You can't do that. You've got you got to make better decisions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Especial was probably in.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, old Joe, you know, you know, you know, like a good video here or there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hold on, I'm thinking now, I can only speak for myself. I can only speak for myself, but my mind can't even in that area, in that atmosphere, and those surroundings.
Speaker 5: My mind even ain't even on that.
Speaker 1: No, no, or now might not even on that, you know, understanding now, I'm like, I ain't for the seeing light now, you know. I watched I watched you know, a fair share of my adult videos to get to get you know, to learn some tricks and to find some things that I can use, you know, for my personal use, you know.
Speaker 5: But that's done in the privacy of my own home. Yes, I ain't gonna be doing that right now.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Kids, Like, mentally, I'm not even there. So I mean like they might put a charge on him. Yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, that's crazy. That's crazy though, that's crazy. No, I don't play it, man, come on, bro, because we got to do better. Dang, I'm like, bro, damn.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I'll the kid, Oh Joe. Check this out.
Speaker 2: Delta Airlines to start serving shape Shack Burgers on the flights. But there's the catch. Only first class passengers on roots over nine hundred miles will.
Speaker 3: Get this meal auction that won't talk about Delta. That what I'm talking about? Delta? Oh ask talking about Oh they're gonna start.
Speaker 2: Answering about Yes, what I said what they wout to start serving shape shack burgers and probably milk shake. Say, ain't they're gonna serve them doamn milk shake. But you definitely not mean to get no burger.
Speaker 3: Shake shack.
Speaker 5: I never had shake shack before.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're good. I like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean normal because we are a lot of Sometimes we have to fly. We have to fly to Newark, so we uh, now they got one it they got one in JFK. Now, no, in the last time we were in JFK, we were in Newark, Newark, Newark. Yeah, Labordia. Uh, but we're flying to jail K. Yeah, but you're not getting it no matter what flying.
Speaker 5: But hold on, hold on you you only you only get the shapsheck based on where you're traveling to.
Speaker 3: You have to be traveling.
Speaker 2: You gotta be over nine hundred miles. So basically it's basically a coast, you know, the east, west, west east, Yes, yes, yes, yeah, take shack. Oh, y'all ain't got to work it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a two point game, right, who playing who playing Lakers? And uh Orlando.
Speaker 2: Uh Bron Bron got ad got thirty nine nine and two lebron Is thirty one, hand is seven, connect to seventeen and then a two point game. Eighty mister second free throw? Didny roan mster first? Mister second? Mister first free throw? Major second one? Don't give up?
Speaker 3: No three?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 2: Called him? Franz Walder's going crazy? He got thirty four? Huh oh, come on, Lakers, make it seven in a row.
Speaker 3: Yes, when a dream. I'm sorry that you're not gonna be able to get what you call him? Ask the shade shack? I mean I might you know I'm starting man, Yeah, you know. Me and Ed Bastard we go back out of doory.
Speaker 2: But I would get the door. I would say, hey, that good, look it out. Who Ed Bastard? Who is that to see your delta at the hall?
Speaker 3: The crib? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you're from the crib. Okay, okay, you lie Lakers? Why you let him?
Speaker 2: Should take a three? They made it too harm they did, makes a three point shot, step back. I knew them free throws gonna come back. They always do that. And the third quarter got them again. They gave up, had a lead five, had a seven point lead, and once you call them end up taking Wow.
Speaker 3: They ain't play. No defense had cutting her, but then he turned the ball over. All right, what you gonna draw? JJ?
Speaker 2: The Lakers free throws again sixty five percent, seventeen to twenty six got crushed on the glass. Hold on, I ain't even watch it. I'm on the computer. Bro give it the bra let broad here the three you've been hot to night from three?
Speaker 3: Oh? The game over? That sai an ad fumble game been over?
Speaker 5: Yes, I can't I have a person?
Speaker 3: Can I Can I wear room service?
Speaker 5: Or is it too late?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: You can listen as the order.
Speaker 5: I can take the order for you if you would like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have you have any kind of posse of this?
Speaker 2: Late Mel spent much of his time lying, trying to be somebody he wasn't at a mist It's monogamy is not for him.
Speaker 3: I don't have to lie anymore. No, Lakers didn't win. What kind of possible you have?
Speaker 5: And we can actual team to it?
Speaker 3: Or we can have.
Speaker 2: And the Lakers loss? Y'all without Apollo Bank Caroll the best player. That's embarrassing, or.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do I'll do the regga. I do the rega Tony, Yes, with with tomato sauce. You have dessert, anything chocolate for dessert? Oh, yes, yes, I'll take I'll take a brownie, but I don't I don't want the ice cream.
Speaker 5: Just a brownie by itself, slightly warmed. Uh so it comes up warm and a coke with no ice brownie? Yeah, just yeah, slightly warmed.
Speaker 3: Twenty one, twenty three, twenty nine. I have to get something.
Speaker 5: It's okay, thank you. Pepsial diet or regulars they don't okay, God, I'll just okay, I'll just take a pepsi.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Tomatoes does the brownie? Only the brownie. I'll slightly warm it up and then mom pepsi for you. Yes, that's it. Okay, all, thank you. I love you too.
Speaker 3: Man need some need.
Speaker 2: Neo says he spent much of his time lying, trying to be somebody he wasn't, and miss Monagha is not for Monogamy is not for him. I don't have to lie anymore. Oh Joe, what's that?
Speaker 3: Neo? Oh? Oh, Neo, Neo.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know that's that's I think it's a it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing I think, for for for many, for many of us for for many men, I think some of us have the discipline to be monogamous over time. One thing that many people say is, you know, find ways to spice up, you know, your sex life with your partner. But again, there's only so much you can do, like if they if you, if you have chicken, there are only so many different ways you can cook that chicken until you get tired of you know that that that dish, that same dish.
Speaker 5: Over and over and over.
Speaker 1: So for Neo to be able to to to speak his truths and and tell his truth and be able to live you know, free, I'm sure, I'm sure it's a great thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh, I'm I mean to fine. I mean because I think he got like two girlfriends and they know, I mean because he's with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, I'm not what's the word what is that word called for those type of relationships? We have two women at once and they understand and probably that probably who like a polygraph.
Speaker 3: Pally yella polyamorous?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, okay, polyamorous.
Speaker 2: O Joe Denzel reveals Denzel Washington reveals he has been sober for ten years. He stopped drinking at sixty and used to have two bottles of wine a day.
Speaker 5: Oh So, basically, who Denzel played in the movie Flight was really that.
Speaker 3: Was really him. He got in the character, you got got the character he played.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Chad, if y'all have seen Flight. Obviously Denzel is a phenomenal actor. But if it's things that you already do in real life, you know it it allows you to get lost and become one with the role that you were playing. And I think that I'm not saying that's why Denzel played the role in Flight, so god damn well. But the fact that he has come out and said some of the things that he said on this press store have been phenomenal. That's There's some other things that he really opened up about. He's a he's a brilliant mind. He's a he's a phenomenal actor. Oppositely for phenomenal man, phenomenal father. He's a friend of mine, someone that that I know, got to know very well. So I've had the opportunity to sit down and talk with him a few times and and and pick his brain, and oh man, just just hearing some of the things I've been able to hear from him, and some of these interviews and some of the things that he's done in his personal life has been good outside of outside of the movie you know Gladiator too. Hm, that's crazy, that's crazy. It's never too late to stop, never too late to stop. If you have a vice, you know, my day might come as well. My day might come as well. Where I have no issue or no problem with being able to stop smoking cigars, no, I just have no no issue. So if they're me, if there's any type of health risk at any point where I gotta stop, I can stop cold turkey, you can. Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. And the fact, the fact of the matter is it's the only vice I do have.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I've never had alcohol before.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only the one thing I might not be able to stop is my morning coffee. I can't see myself stopping my Cafoe. Gonna let you if I'm in Miami or when I'm out of town like I'm in New York City right now, I can't see myself stopping getting a latte. I can't see myself stopping getting my tall camera macchiato from Starbucks. I can't function without coffee and normally when I have my coffee, I got a pair of my cigar. So if I'm if I'm gonna lose one of the two, I can stop cigar or to any day, anytime.
Speaker 3: All right, now it's time for our last segment of the evening. It's called Q and A.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. You you're not You're not in l A hunh No, okay, I fly fly, I fly to l A.
Speaker 3: In the morning. Aaron Owen said, what's your Mount Rushmore of Denzel Washington movie performances?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good one. I'm still let me let me start, let me start, let me start, let me start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mount Rushmore Denzel movie, even though he wasn't the lead character Glory.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna let you una. Let you go next, you go next? Uh training day?
Speaker 1: Whoa m hm, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me because I can't mess this up. I can't mess this up. I can't mess this up.
Speaker 3: You get poor this? Ain't you just get four anyfore? You won't?
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, Okay.
Speaker 1: I said, you've gotta be able to take off your head O joke. No, it's too many, it's too many.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got picked one. You can't just look at if easy.
Speaker 5: American Gangster.
Speaker 3: I'm going Malcolm X.
Speaker 5: God damn it, give me, give me Inside Man and this next one oo.
Speaker 2: You could if you believe training you can do that. It's a Mount Rushmore. It's not a rough draft. When you get four movies to pick, you just picked the four best movie my time.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, I'm my head is man, I got a mean thing going through my head right now.
Speaker 3: I just wonder if you.
Speaker 2: Believe Training Day, if you believe Malcolm X is a Mount Rushmore, you can put it on your list.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm just making sure. I'm just making sure. Okay, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: For me, it's an old movie. I don't know how many people saw it.
Speaker 5: Philadelphia, Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you're gonna say, hunh yep. Phenomenal, phenomenal movie. And it's funny the fact that we have to do a Mount Rushmore when he has so many great movies and this is my least one, and it's it's kind of weird for me.
Speaker 3: So I want to go. I want to go.
Speaker 5: Man on Fire, Yeah, Man on Fire Slash. Oh my god, that's difficult, man. What do you think about John Q? I love John Q that performance in John qun Man Guy Leeve.
Speaker 1: I loved him in Fences. Oh hold on, what about the scene. What about the scene? What about the scene with him and Byela Davis. Biola explained to him, you don't think I wanted to step out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't think I was. Oh my god, she started crying. What was that movie? He went and, uh, Geene Hackon was in Pelican, No Courage, under Fire or something like that.
Speaker 2: That make What was that movie? It was about the submarine movie Crimson Tide. Oh that was a good one, boy.
Speaker 3: Then they played that thing a Crimson tied on.
Speaker 5: What about remember Inside Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, oh yeah, Clive Owen yeah, and Jodie Foster yeah, and Plumber.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But my my my favorite of all time, even though he wasn't the lead actor that God damn glory Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I loved him in Mo Better Blues. Oh yeah, that was a good one. Yeah. I loved him in BKO.
Speaker 2: There was a movie where he played a band to Stephen Bekom that that was kind of the movie that kind of put.
Speaker 3: Him on the map. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, he preached his wife, him and him and Whitney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but den Zev Kevin Norman Jr. Said, Are the cav the best team in Cleveland right now? Come home Kipper. Yes, that's a that's a good one. Brandon Holman said, was Eli better quarterback than t O was receiver? No?
Speaker 3: Was gonna ask the Hall of Fame question? You want to?
Speaker 2: Uh, you won't answer, but see where I'm going. Yes, yeah, but they're gonna put him in. Eli's a two time won the two champions win two championships.
Speaker 3: Who he beat and he was fighting? He was a Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Somebody said that woman in Move Out of Blues, Cindy Williams. Cinda Williams.
Speaker 2: Red Ud said, Cowboys or trash organization jered at fault, but it started with the players. When Lamar check Marlin, he was played amazing since Dak had been a trash leader who the players don't respect.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, Yeah, man, we've been on the Cowboys too much. To night man, we ain't even talking about them for a team that's not winning. We be giving a little too much credit.
Speaker 3: Uh, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank Aale Bellamy said if the Cowboys work card, would you call it a classic that just neither Tune up or Limit should have traded years ago.
Speaker 5: Damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Un Lemon a limit and if you bought it a guess what as is.
Speaker 5: But hold on the lemon. Don't get that kind of tension.
Speaker 3: Yea, they do you.
Speaker 2: But hey, you know how you buy a nice Sometime you buy a nice cause you're gonna knock that. Man, this is my dream car, right and that more for don't do number give you problems?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I mean I'm with you that when you put it like that, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Oh because a Cowboy fan. Let me say, you're speaking nothing but facts.
Speaker 2: I've said for years now the team lacks disciplined leadership only Jerry Jones's thing through rose colored lenses. Sat the Snipe said, Ojo, I'm gonna tell the slap five of your ass next time you say sorry about my knowledge of basketball.
Speaker 3: You said it yesterday. You're doing just fine, bro.
Speaker 2: Isaiah land Capsha, said Uncle Ocho Josh Allon Patrick Mahomes. The New Age rivalry like Peyton and Tom Brady was back in well, they got to start putting Uh well, seem like uh mahomes keep knocking Josh Allen out of the playoff. Yeah, especially when they count Peyton knocked Tom out of the chest, knocked him out twice, both in the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 3: But so Josh's gonna have to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they won.
Speaker 1: They won and three against the Chiefs in the postseason. They three and one against the Chiefs in the regular season.
Speaker 3: No, they over. They ain't want no postseason.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry they old for Yeah, John Napper said, they unking on your huge fan, big inspiration. On today is my fortieth birthday. I also have a question. How did you get the numbers eighty four and eighty five. Well, Sean, thank you for the support, bro. Happy fortieth birthday. Hopefully you did. I don't know if it was. It's today, so I'm assuming you're on the eat west East coast because they ain't not quite over yet on the West coast. But anyway, happy fortieth birthday. I took eighty four because my brother had eighty four. I had eighty one when I first got into the league, so I had eighty eighty one, ninety and ninety one and when Ricky nttil who had eighty four when he left in free agency, I got eighty four.
Speaker 3: So that's why I got eighty four. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I got eighty five because eighty five for all that was available because I want I want them an eighty in college, so obviously I wanted to get eighty once I made it to the Bengals. But the legendary, the legendary, the greatest whole time. Peter Warg had a eighty at the time, so I was respectful. I definitely want to ask them p dub for that, But eighty five was available, and that's how history history was was was was done once I got that.
Speaker 2: Robert Smith said Hall of Fame should be determined by a committee of former players who were in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I did, look, it is what it is? Uh? I think they know?
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I thought I knew what the Hall of Famer was until I saw some guys that had incredible careers didn't make it in the first ballot.
Speaker 3: So I was un with that.
Speaker 2: Cam Slee said, guys, can you wish my daughter happy birthday? Her name is Rose. She turned nine years old today. We absolutely can Rose Happy Night's birthday. Almost roads one more year ago. Rose, Happy birthday. Hopefully you did something really fun you and your girlfriends. Hope your dad took y'all to get some pizza and some ice cream. But hopefully you had a very good birthday today, Rose. That concludes this episode of Nightcap, Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 3: As the Browns beat the Steelers twenty four to nineteen.
Speaker 2: Keep the That was a crushing loss by the Steelers because now the Ravens are right back in this thing, right back, not that they were out of it, but the Steelers.
Speaker 3: The Browns really helped the Steelers out.
Speaker 2: The Magic go on the road, beat the Lakers a step back three by Franz Wagner as he net thirty seven points, and they take down the Lakers one nineteen to one eighteen, even though to overcome outstanding performances by Anthony Davis who had thirty nine and nine.
Speaker 3: Lebron had thirty one, ten and seven, but that was not enough. Two miss free throws.
Speaker 2: Late in the ballgame won by Anthony Davis, one by Lebron James, what's the difference in this ball game? As the Magic go on the road without Pollo Bank Hero and win this ball Game. Thank you for joining us for this edition of Nightcap. I am your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp. He is Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame honoree pro Bowler All Pro, the legendary Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, just call him o yo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for all the support over the years. Make sure you check out Shave by Lapotier. We do have it in stock. The holidays right around the corner next week this time it'll be Thanksgiving, and then you got Christmas, and then you got New Year's and let's make it a very festive holiday season with a bottle of your favorite bsop Shay by Lapotier, and please do me a favorite.
Speaker 3: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Please go check out my media company on all of its platforms, Bashay, Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 3: I was held when I was well t shirts. I lied for you before I lied to you.
Speaker 2: Black Nightcap Hoodies Stay with Me Now is also in hoodie form Our best sellers are the Unkin o'ho teas and we even have it in black. Quantities are limited, so please get George while supplies last. Again, the Brown Stunned the Steelers twenty four to nineteen. I'm un he's oyo. We'll see you on Saturday. Thanks for joining us,