Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throuffle.
Speaker 2: Guess what you've got decisions. You've got decision.
Speaker 3: That's our jingle, y'all.
Speaker 4: That was a different cadence. That ain't really the jingle. I still haven't locked it and secured it in. It ain't what it's supposed to be just yet. I want I want music behind it and all. I'm gonna hit up some of my little music industry friends. You're gonna get we don't get this jingle drum. It's gonna say you drop on wone's out of here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be right about no?
Speaker 2: Or what's the other drop side of you knowing?
Speaker 3: If you're on a metro, don't trust you and mustle on the beat?
Speaker 4: Hope wait, let me google most famous drops. Well, they're they're like producer tagline.
Speaker 1: Oh wait now it's now you know what's coming up with most famous like beat drops?
Speaker 3: Like music?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, not it's producer tag line? Rought about No, that's my friend. Tryan he beat.
Speaker 1: Mustard on the beat. If you metro, don't trust you? Okay, murder on a beat.
Speaker 3: Not so nice, Yo, Pierre, you want to come out here?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wait, what's hip makers? Because his is on his is at the top of everything's too.
Speaker 3: I see Mike Will made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tagline is, Oh lord, Justin made another one.
Speaker 2: They don't need to make it. I'll be hearing it on a lot.
Speaker 3: DA got that dope. Weezy out of.
Speaker 1: Here, just blaze take Keith. Fuck these niggas up.
Speaker 3: That was a goode. I do like that one. But when I hear that this is.
Speaker 1: The song I think of, I just get the switch Metro women was everyone let me see south Side on the track. I can't hear that.
Speaker 3: Either way.
Speaker 4: There's a whole producer's tag directory on genius dot com.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Oh I forgot listen?
Speaker 2: You know technically we saw our tagline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I know. It's not stolen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean kind of okay. We didn't steal it, guys, we just kind of borrowed it without permission. They know they all got of course.
Speaker 3: They know that's juicy j. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, do not make this the clip, y'all, because we don't need him coming after us, all right, I don't need to come after it, but I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was like because it was under a certain abount of seconds.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, none of that matters, bitch.
Speaker 4: Did you not see the recent clip of Cisco explaining how he didn't make no money from Thong song because Ricky Martin sued him for saying live in Levida look in the cadence of his song, bitch, cadence will get you seared.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh no, y'all see.
Speaker 4: I've been living on the inter and speaking of living on the internet, y'all, I'm gonna read y'all one of our Amazon reviews because we are New York Times bestsellers.
Speaker 2: Linda will come.
Speaker 1: To read another company. But that's where y'all leave them, so shit, that's what we read it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's that and Goodreads.
Speaker 4: If you guys want to leave us reviews on our book, please go over to Amazon and leave a book review or Goodreads. I have to look and see if there's a way that we can read reviews from our audible, but people have actually been leaving reviews from the audiobook on Amazon as well. This one comes from Alex b. She says nobody else could have told this story quite like them. This book is truly like nothing else you've ever read. No Holds Bard is part memoir, part self help, part erotica, and somehow manages to be all three without losing an ounce of depth or intention. Mandy and Weezy hold nothing back. They are raw, hilarious, emotional, vulnerable, reflective, and wildly wise. It's educational, entertaining, and healing all at once. Nobody else could have told this story quite like them. You could feel how much thought and heart went into every chapter. This book deserves every award in accolade.
Speaker 3: It gets.
Speaker 4: It's bold, it's bringing. It invites you to unlock parts of yourself you might have been scared to touch. Even if your life looks nothing like theirs, even if you're not into the same kinks, curiosities or experiences, it's still worth the read just to witness two women telling their truth with this much courage and creativity.
Speaker 2: And honestly, you need both the book and the audiobook.
Speaker 4: The print version is visually alive with personality and clever design. The audiobook of full blown performance. The emotion, that tone, the delivery, you'll feel like you're right there with them. This is a muster read, no matter your genre, no matter your background, you'll laugh, reflect, clutch your pearls and walk away.
Speaker 2: Changed, Alex, you did like did are you thinking?
Speaker 3: A lot of comment on the audiobook? Comment?
Speaker 1: Excuse me on the audiobook and where it wasn't like my priority to like an audiobook. I'm not gonna hold you. I didn't realize how much better we are at audiobooks because we already podcasts for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean it washed, it was hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was hard.
Speaker 4: Shout out uh to Nicole who who worked with us on that.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't a cale yeah right, Nicole Shelton.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, shout out to Nicole Shelton.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was an interesting process.
Speaker 4: But I do love this so much of the whore Hive like purchase the audiobook and the hard copy, just like, thank y'all.
Speaker 2: Now, this week we have a question y'all know if.
Speaker 4: You want to send it in, it's Decisions Pod at gmail dot com. Okay, so the subject line for this already lets me know we're gonna say yes, bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay. The question is, am I tripping? Yep?
Speaker 2: Please help ladies if you have to ask, keep you're tripping?
Speaker 4: Okay, nine times out of ten you are, But there are some instances where it'd be like, no, bitch, you right.
Speaker 1: Actually, before we get into this, uh, I had a girl that was doing a service on me.
Speaker 3: Was hair not that asked me if she.
Speaker 4: Was not your cheating on your I wonder if it's cause you know how like men be talking about cheating on their barbers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, couse my makeup.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know how many people are trying to get me to go to another blonde specialist?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, Nope, out them, Brooklyn. I'll keep traveling to New York.
Speaker 4: Bro, don't disrespect my hairstyle, is bitch, I'm gonna go get my blonde from outtha until I'm done being blinde ho damn.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is division telling me she was treating my hair.
Speaker 1: I was just getting a little carrots and joint and she was like, so, I want to ask you some advice. She was visiting a guy in Atlanta and they've been dating each other. It's been a few months.
Speaker 3: He hits her up.
Speaker 1: She went out there to do some hair, Okay, she they weren't covering the flight, so he covered the flight. He's like, come see me whatever. So while she was in Atlanta, or while she was going to Atlanta, one of her gay homies invited her for a dinner party Saturday.
Speaker 3: On a rooftop.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hit her boom was like, hey, by the way, I have plans Saturday eight, And he was like, why would you make plans when I'm flying you down here for us to hang out.
Speaker 3: You said you had to work.
Speaker 1: Now you about to step out, So he's like, you leave it on Sunday, like you just thought making plans on Saturday night. She's like, oh, well, I didn't invite you because it was a gay party. I know you probably ain't want to go. He's like, yeah, but you didn't even like I'm flying you out here to do up party on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: So she was like, am I wrong? Because he already said to me I'm in chill mood.
Speaker 1: She's like, so basically, because he flies me out, I can't do anything else. And I'm like, you know what, I get what you're saying, because I don't think she's wrong either, but I do think she's wrong for not considering telling him first.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you think she's wrong or not wrong? I don't said you don't think she's wrong, but you do think she's I don't think.
Speaker 1: She's wrong for wanting to make a plan for a friend or having the idea that seeing a friend while in Atlanta is normal, But at the same time, it's like, I'm not gonna hold you. I would tell mania, like, hey, did you want to would it be cool if would you like to come and or.
Speaker 3: Would you be okay with this? Or do we have plans?
Speaker 4: Like I ain't gonna hold you. If I'm dating somebody dating not doesn't live it hold on if I'm dating someone and he does not live in my city and he buys my flight to come to his city to make money because I'm working, essentially I'm coming there for work. If he covers that and I make plans outside, bitch, I don't really like you because I'm believing that No, well this is this is my opinion.
Speaker 3: You don't have to think it's true.
Speaker 4: But bitch, if I like, I know how I've acted when I traveled to see niggas. If I'm making plans to see someone else, mind you say I'm coming in Friday, I have to work maybe Saturday after work. Hair braiding can sometimes take a day or two, so if I'm working all this time, and he's covering my flight no no, no, no no, and leaving and if I'm leaving on Sunday, If I'm leaving on Sunday, he's clearly probably expecting at least a night with her.
Speaker 3: I think that she's long in.
Speaker 1: Four nights there, what that's a lot. I didn't hear four nights. I did not hear shot flying in for the day. She's flying in for the weekend. I think it's Thursday to Sunday, three or four nights, right, But here's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three or four nights wasn't given. That's a detail. I mean, that matters.
Speaker 3: So let's just say it was.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not about to not see Vinnie when I come to Atlanta. I always see either Toya or Rashida. Matter of fact, when I was my nigga brought me to Atlanta to meet his family. His cousin was out there, and mind you, we live in New York. But he was like, oh, I want you to meet some of my Atlanta family. I still was like, okay, let me set up my time with so and so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a completely different take if it's four days.
Speaker 3: Like Thursday to Sunday. I was wrong Thursday.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's four days, like yeah, like nigga, I'm not gonna be That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I spill spend every single night with you. But also I feel what he's saying. I think that that's also something that should have been discussed. I mean, I think if someone spends their money, like, I ain't gonna hold you. If I fly a nigga in I'm expecting time, bro, I don't give a fook like, so I think you have to consider, like a lot of times you covering someone's flight, there's kind of.
Speaker 2: Entitlement there, yeah to the first DIBs.
Speaker 4: So like if you want to have your own little trip, bitch by your own flight, don't accept it. Or if I'm offering off rip, let me know, like, hey, I know that you're getting my flight and I'm excited to see you, but I have other plans outside of work.
Speaker 3: Just letting you know, like that.
Speaker 2: Needs to be set off the rip.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: If I'm flying again, that nigga my sex slave, bitch, fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: That nigga I own.
Speaker 4: I bought your flight, even if it's main cabin nigga, even if it's a middle seat, you better not go see nobody else without let me know first and let me say you can't.
Speaker 1: I understand the entire entitlement of buying the flight, but I also was like, damn, I see where he's coming from. He's like, damn, I feel you out to make weekend plans. But I was like, exactly like I do either, even if it is four days, like you could at least been like, hey, I'm staying with you.
Speaker 3: We're dating, We got our shit going.
Speaker 1: So for me, I'm at the point in my relationship where when weekend shit comes up that I want to do or that he wants to do, we tell each other like.
Speaker 4: Now I ain't gonna hold you. I just think that as a woman, if you have other plans and you're dating somebody and clearly like there needs to be an open line of communication on expectations or bitch by your own flight so you don't feel like you don't feel guilty.
Speaker 3: Or knows because then a nigga's like he's slaying with me. Niggas be doing that too.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying now, bro, if I sit here and save you money too, I think you do. Like telling someone your plans is fair. I totally get it. They're not in a serious relationship with the point you're flying to somebody's city. That was literally that I am wrong, Like that was in my head.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna save you money on a flight, and I'm offering you.
Speaker 2: To stay with me.
Speaker 3: Fuck nigga.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, you don't getting all the plan.
Speaker 1: But then it literally said to her, I appreciate that you're doing shit so that you're not cooped up under him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool, It sounds good that she should have bought her own flight.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I don't want to just buy anything. Let me jase me. I don't want to shit about her own flight.
Speaker 4: And now the nigga's probably not gonna date you anymore after the train.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of buying your own I did date night this month. Y'all know I planned date night once a month or no one of us does it. So this last month was my month and it ended at bath house. Why my nigga was downstairs. He goes this where you and Mandy got fingered. I didn't know no one got fingered in a bathroom.
Speaker 3: She was like this the one y'all talk.
Speaker 2: No one got bath house.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they have the one in fight Eye. Oh no, girl, the one that we went to is now two floors rooftop. It's crazy. Oh wow, it's really fire now. I know.
Speaker 1: There was that New York Post article that said there were ship stains, but boy, that motherfucker was not. I was.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I love bath House. I mean there could be a bad experience.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now you can really love it like I love I I love it was one of the best views y'all.
Speaker 3: Bath house. Whoever working over there?
Speaker 2: Why are we even pro both in bath house?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 2: It's already small.
Speaker 3: No, it's not anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it still is because it's New York City.
Speaker 1: But y'all be just get us. A little day passed because that pool was hitting better than soho ol, oh my god, even the day pass. No, girls, stop telling people.
Speaker 4: All right, well, let's see if this listener this week is tripping again. If you want to send your letter in and get your advice from us, the unofficial experts at all.
Speaker 2: This shit is decisions pod at gmail dot com, not.
Speaker 3: The unofficial experts. Shout out.
Speaker 4: I don't know why people even ask us questions anymore. All Right, Well, hey Mandy and Weezy. I'm a huge fan of the pod and a recently divorced thirty one year old bisexual woman who has now been given the freedom to truly explore myself sexually.
Speaker 2: This podcast and O holds Bard have been instrumental in guiding me on this journey. I appreciate y'all for the sake of the pod. You can call me Karmen. She also added her picture for reference.
Speaker 3: Oh let me talk. I need help.
Speaker 4: I am currently dating and it has been hell and recently met a man who is checking all the boxes. Great personality, educated, no kids, me neither homeowner, good sex, etc. The issue is he was engaged and broke it off three years ago, but they are still co parenting their dog. It is important to note that their engagement and died due to family cultural differences, and they were damn near forced to break up because her family wasn't accepting of a black man. They meet up and trade their dog on a monthly schedule, and they even communicate and trade their dog when they are traveling for work, vacation, etc. At first, I thought I'd be okay with it, but when I was around the dog for the first time. I knew this wasn't gonna work for me. The dog was grimming me a what a God. All I could think about was just ex fiance and also some of the trauma he had experienced due to the way her family handled things. I suspect that they are both still emotionally attached and using this dog as a way to stay connected.
Speaker 2: Of course, he said that that's not the case, but you.
Speaker 4: Can't believe these niggas. This is also one of those very small, very busy dogs. I did my best to be kind and welcoming, but it was a lot to handle with him jumping all over me.
Speaker 2: I recently decided that the best thing to do was break it off.
Speaker 4: I was really feeling him, but I didn't want to lead him on because I know the feeling was mutual and he really liked me too. But when we discussed this, he didn't offer any compromise and said that we need to be locked in before he made any moves regarding his dog.
Speaker 2: Did I make the right decision or am I trick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You're sure.
Speaker 4: You think she's tripp because she don't want to paring a dog with a nigga.
Speaker 1: I think exactly what he said at then, like being locked in, like that's not your nigga. You're feeling him, You're finding this flaw and the dog thing, but you really don't have room to.
Speaker 3: Be demanding shit yet.
Speaker 1: I can completely understand and thinking it's emotional attachment, but be real with you, the way that Obay and ar were trading Nina was an emotional attachment because we were using that as an excuse too, but.
Speaker 3: We weren't doing monthly, we were doing more than that.
Speaker 4: And well, yeah, and she's saying she feels like this is their emotional on.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 1: If me and him just had a chill relationship, he'd still be watching Nina like dad nigga on some real shit. We were just so we had such an easy schedule. I mean even remember we were driving off to Roofs picnic.
Speaker 3: I dropped the dog off like it was just easy.
Speaker 1: And if you purchase a dog together, Now, Nina wasn't his dog.
Speaker 3: Nina was my dog.
Speaker 1: But when you purchase a dog together, it's kind of difficult. And I can understand people not wanting to break up that time. I know a lot of people have talked about Kaitlin Nicole because she's got the dog when her and Travis broke up, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I don't think I knew about it. Oh, people like.
Speaker 1: Talk about it and her comments and shit, and I just be like, Bro, people are obsessed, But I get it. I don't know how long she's got that dog, but she was with Travis five years. I'm only speaking on this because it's a public relationship with public commentary. By the way, for everyone listen, this is not personal conversations I have with her about the dogs ever. But when I saw people chatting about it, I was like, damn, I feel for her because it's like, fuck, this.
Speaker 3: Whole shit is going on, everybody talking about me. These are my children. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think if someone was my man, then I would get to the point where I would maybe start making demands on what makes me comfortable what doesn't.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, you're still a new person.
Speaker 1: The dog might always fucking growled at you and look at you funny until they like you, Like I don't know, Like people really love their pets, bro, they do. They love they pets like they love they kids.
Speaker 4: I know if y'all are on Patreon, So I'm about to tell her she not tripping and here's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, if y'all are on the Patreon.
Speaker 4: Y'all know, Wheezy and ed Ands and dan Meyer told me I can't date no nigga with kids because I don't.
Speaker 3: Want a co parent, right.
Speaker 2: So to me, this is almost.
Speaker 4: A non compromised force to be in a poly relationship.
Speaker 2: Essentially, hear me out.
Speaker 4: She didn't she didn't agree to kind of sign up for the dog because she brought up that both of them do not have kids. I didn't agree, for a like to deal with a baby mama. And so if the kid is coming in, if the dog is coming in essentially acting like a kid, and now you still have ties with your ex fiance, to me, this is giving like I now have to accept this other person being a part of our relationship, of our schedule, of our dynamic.
Speaker 3: Would mind you?
Speaker 2: I thought you were perfect because you ain't had kids, which meant I didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Deal with another woman or another schedule. And so if this dog is now taking place like that, mind y'all, it's fucked them kids, Well, bitch, just for them animals sometimes too, because bitch is a dog. So to me, I actually don't think you're tripping if this is like a situation where not only that, it's forcing you to feel insecure about your relationship because however much he's shared about his previous relationship, you know it ended because of her family, not because of their decision. It was kind of forced upon them. So to me, if he's not also reassuring you in your emotions or how you feel, I absolutely don't think you're tripping.
Speaker 2: I think that you didn't sign.
Speaker 4: Up to be what a partner who has the co parent and having that dog even though it's not a human being child, there's a co parenting dynamic.
Speaker 3: Once a month.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you're not tripping.
Speaker 4: Go on to the next nigga who is single with no kids, with good dick and.
Speaker 2: All the other things you have to know kids and no dogs?
Speaker 3: Girl, Well, well to me, you gonna have a pet.
Speaker 2: You can have a pet, but I you know the co parenting is a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying your vice is bad either. I honestly see both. The reason the reason I think is tripping is because you cut him off over the dog. That's why I think it's tripping.
Speaker 4: I would cut a nigga off over his kids or his baby mama. And at this point, to me, I think that it wasn't just a dog. It's the fact that there's a co parenting situation. If that nigga just had a dog that just lived in his apartment all the time, I don't think there will be iss.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm reading this the co parenting element.
Speaker 1: I'm reading one in Kennedy Ryan's book, shouting right now, shout out to Kennedy Ryan.
Speaker 3: She she fucks with us.
Speaker 1: We gotta high around sometime soon I fell out New York Times bestseller and it's before I Let Go, and a lot of y'all have read this book, and I think that John legends turning it into a TV series. The long story short reading about co parenting where people still want to fuck each other and they don't know they want to fuck each other, but they feel tied to each other in the way that she's writing about how people are feeling like jealous and like thinking about the other person. I'm like, I literally was reading the book, put the book down, looked at my I said, we ain't never leave the jail nay, because I ain't gonna do this. We ain't already tattooed my deck. We are not, and I like hand it in the book.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 1: It really reconfirmed for me what I used to be insecure about when dating men with children. And the fact of the matter is, y'all, so both have moved on, but you still feeling I don't meant to that other person, like it's.
Speaker 3: A weird how do you let go? So?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But anyway, bitch, yeah, I would, I think unless you all.
Speaker 4: I mean, but to me if you're dating with intention, but you you though so you could do it if you saw like long term reasons to be with this guy and this was a deal breaker. I think you did the right thing. Don't waste your time. That wasn't a situation you wanted to deal with. And the fact that he wasn't willing to bend or compromise or consider how you feel about it, he's not he's not off of that.
Speaker 2: Relationship yet enough to consider you. So I think you did the right thing.
Speaker 4: Let us know in the comments if you go on over to Underscore Decisions Decisions, post your thoughts on the clip or if you are our Patreon community member, you can see the full episode of this You Got Decisions right on Patreon.
Speaker 2: And we would love to hear y'all's thoughts.
Speaker 3: On all the things.
Speaker 4: On the braider who got fluid out and so's not regular.
Speaker 2: I don't want she'd be Brighten.
Speaker 4: She'd be Brighten who decided to take a free flight and hang out with her gay homeboys even though she was dating a nigga. And also drop your thoughts on this woman who left her nigga for co parenting a dog with his ex fiance. If you guys have questions like this, make sure you send it over to us Decisions.
Speaker 2: Pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you and we will give you our our goddamn advice and clearly you gonna get both sides of the coin from us.
Speaker 2: And we will see y'all next week.
Speaker 3: He's Hames