Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. We are going to talk about the frustrations you may be having, this guy's having with the amount of deportations and kind of what we're up against there. Once we get done with that, I am going to get back to some emails. We'll talk a little bit, a little bit of Iran stuff. All that's so much more still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, the guy, I'm not gonna read the email again. He's frustrated with the pace of deportations. We have these mass deportation warehouses being sold. It looks like things are being toned down. Now, let me start out on a positive note, because you're right, it does look like things are being toned down, and I'm being told things are being toned down. But the Trump administration they are worried enough about your opinion that whenever the noise starts getting made about this, they send Tom Holman to the news and say, no, we're deporting everyone, absolutely everybody. No, they're all gonna leave every single every time there's any Remember actually last week. Same thing happened last week. They came out and everyone was on fire about it. You were probably on fire about it. A couple of animals got killed, and DHS came out and said, hey, no more vehicle stops, and you freaked the right freaked out. It wasn't just that Trump stepped up right away and said nope, no, keep doing the vehicle stops. Tom Holman ran to the news and said, I heard a lot of chirping about there. Nothing's changing. We're still deporting them. Every time there's there's rumbling from you, the administration sends Tom Holman on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that someone who's been here, say for thirty years, who is a productive member of society, we're saying somebody's nanny or a housekeeper, or someone who's participating in, you know, society in a different way, contributing member, that they should still be eligible for deportation if they're here illegally.
Speaker 3: Yes, very leving me go home?
Speaker 1: Do you okay? Now you can get mad about that. Well, he's not telling the truth. I don't know that I'd call Tom Holman a liar, but well they did. They're pulling the wall over our eyes. All right, I'm not arguing with you, but it's not nothing that they're worried about your opinion on this. That's not nothing. They're at least worried enough. Look, even if they are lying, and I'm not saying that, even if they are lying, at least they're worried enough to feel like they have to lie to you about it. Normally these people just tell you to go screw yoursel elf. Now, sorry, Chris, Now, at least they're lying. That's what two Have you ever wondered why a bank robber, why he sticks a gun in the teller's face and just takes the money out of the cash register and ignores the big bank fault. There's a bank fault. There's all stacks of cash in there. Just you're gonna possibly go to prison for armed robbery for three hundred dollars from the from the till. Why do they do that? Why do why do people rob gas stations all the time? Walk into a seven eleven, stick a gun in the Indian guy who who's working there, stick a gun in his face, hope he doesn't shoot you, and you jack two hundred bucks from the till. Now, that's a felony, you're going to prison. Why don't you go rob a jewelry store. There's jewelry store right up the road, probably thousands, tens of thousands of dollars in diamonds and gold and things like that. Why not a jewelry store. Well, here's why. The more valuable something is, the harder someone will work to protect it. The truth is that if you can avoid getting shot, grabbing two hundred bucks from the till at seven to eleven is not that risky. You go kicking in the door of that jewelry store right up the road with a gun in your hands. Well, I've been in that jewelry store before. They have a cop standing right there, bulletproof vest, weapon at the ready. You're going to die. And even if by a miracle you get the cop, it's bulletproof glass all the way around. You're going to walk out of there with probably nothing at all. What's this have to do with immigration? Just as much as you can. And I don't know this number either, So just we'll digest, we'll walk through this together. I want you to think about this since the nineteen seventies, when we started exporting jobs to China and at that same time, over that same we'll call it fifty years. Over the last fifty years, we've been sending jobs overseas to China, we've been massively importing foreigners, and at the same time, patriotism because our education system is garbage. Patriotism has been on the decline for years and years and years and years and years. All those things are happening at the exact same time. What is the end result of that. Here's the end result at least one of them. There's a lot of results from that. But here's one thing that we got from all those things happening at once. I don't have another way to put it. The people who run the country have trillions of dollars at stake keeping foreigners in the country. There's trillions. I'm not overstating it. We have a twenty trillion dollar economy. Over a long enough period of time, there are trillions of dollars at stake to get foreigners in the country and keep them in the country. How committed are the world's elite to this? Did you know that the United Nations was running a program? In this program, money would go to the United Nations. The money would flow out of the United Nations, and it would go into various NGOs. And these NGOs were setting up bus travel all throughout Latin America to get foreigners in the United States of America, and you funded part of it. Did you know that? Don't let your head pop off here. I know it's upsetting. Did you know that. Do you understand how many different entities, foreign, domestic government, private corporations, how many of them are highly invested in getting foreigners here and keeping foreigners here. Oh but that's not patriotic. Oh but it's ruining the jobs for Americans. It's it's ruining the houses. It's Oh but it's done. But you have to remember the part of the story we were talking about. We have a different level of patriotism at the high levels of power in this country than we used to have because we teach kids to hate the country. Now. We used to have the best professional baseball players give up their careers to go fight in World War Two. That's a thing that happened in the United States of America. Presidents would send their sons to the beaches of Normandy. That's that's I'm willing to give up my son's life for America. That's the level of patriotism that used to flow through the veins of the elite in this country. When's the last time at president's son risked his life? When's the last time a powerful, powerful businessman had a son who risked his life on behalf of the United States of America. By the way, I'm sure this story exists. But let me ask you something. Do you remember that story about that majorly wealthy CEO son who joined the Marines and went and fought in Afghanistan? I'm talking infantry. You remember that story? I don't remember that story. Did it happen somewhere somehow? I'm sure. But we've created this system in the country where if you reach high levels of power in corporate America or the government, you don't get there with some deep seated love of country. You get there to line your own pockets. And that's all that matters in life. And what happens from there is if you ever do get people inside the government. And by the way, Trump is one of these people who believes in mass deportations. If you get one of these people inside the government, you will have unbelievable amounts of lobbying, more voices than you can count in his ear telling him back off, back off, back off. You can't back off. You can't get Hey, don't do this, you can't. You can't. The headline right here, Trump promises to investigate the GOP bill offering amnesty to illegal farm workers. They brought it up to Donald Trump at a press conference. Reagan reeces I believe was yeah. Reagan Ree's White House correspondent with a Daily Caller asked, Trump, quote, there's a bill right now that's being considered that would allow illegals who are working in farming to get legal status. Do you support that legislation? Trump responded, I don't know about it, but I'll take a look at it. You know how many voices around Donald Trump are telling him we have to have these foreigners. We have to have these, not just Democrat voices. We know why the Democrats want it. That's what we're up against. And you know what, I'll make one final point in this that we'll move on. Gets some emails before I do that final point on this. I want to do this. I'm going to let you know that you don't have to sit and deal with insurance anymore as a business owner. You don't you don't have to struggle with this. You don't have to have all these different brokers because you have multiple policies. Now, these policies you have, is there a single one of them that's made for your business or are they generic policies that are for a business roughly the size of your business. You're over insured in some places, you're paying for things you don't need. You're underinsured in other places. Super Sure is going to take all this off your plate. That's what they do. They will go out, they'll track down the policies you need for your company. You don't have to sit and deal with a broker at renewal time anymore. Super Sure is with you three hundred and sixty five days a year making sure you have everything you need. Wouldn't it be nice to never deal with insurance again? Congratulations? The super agency is here, all your policies in one place. Go to supersure dot com slash jesse. That's Supersure dot com slash jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency, LLC, a licensed insurance agency. Is he smarter than everyone who knows? Does he think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show, It is the Jesse Kelly show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday. Now, one final point on this immigration talk that I hope will make you feel better, but maybe it won't. We are fighting you and I. We are fighting not just amnesty loving rhinos. Today, we are fighting what has become the GOP mentality over the period of fifty plus years, meaning we are fighting a mentality that has been ingrained in the GOP for fifty plus years. You think these people were new.
Speaker 5: We're talking about those millions and millions of illegals, undocumented people who belong to my community. Probably the probably eighty percent of the undocumented belong to the Hispanics, the largest and fastest growing minority in the country. So why don't we give them dignity? Let them stay those who do not have a criminal record, Let them continue contributing to the number one economy in the world, so we can continue being the number one military in the world. We don't have the I mean, we don't have the guns, and we cannot defend ourselves.
Speaker 1: You think Maria Salazar is new. Maria Salazar and people like her have been there for fifty years, and their large corporate donors are sitting there in GOP offices as we speak, explaining, Hey, I just need a few more foreigners, just a few more. We are we're busy trying to get a mentality out of the GOP that has been in it for a long time. Meaning it's going to take us a long time to get that out of the GOP. But the good news is we are making headway. We are watching amnesty losers like John Cornyn lose primaries. Maria Salazar gets crucified every time she runs her fat, stupid mouth about dignity. We are making it again. I want to emphasize whenever the White House starts to catch heat for backing up deportations, you can bank on it. Tom Holman's going to the podcast circle.
Speaker 2: Believe that someone who's been here, say for thirty years, who is a productive member of society. We're saying somebody's nanny or a housekeeper, or someone who's participating in you know, society in a different way, contributing member, that they should still be eligible for deportation if they're here illegally.
Speaker 1: Yes, very let me go home. That's selling it to you. If we defeat this amnesty in the Farm bill, that if that gets shot down, that will be good. If it doesn't get shot down, I'm gonna lose my mind. You might not even want to tune into the radio over that day. But if that does get shot down, that'll be a good thing. That's good news. Here's a bad news. There'll be another amnesty push, and then another one, and then another one, and another one and another one, because trillions of dollars. Trillions of dollars are at stake if America's elite have to start hiring Americans and not foreigners, millions of dollars. Hey, Jesse, I know you don't care about foreign countries, and I get it, but I want to discuss. I want other nations to care about themselves. I'm sure you do too. I just read an article where a sixteen year old Ukrainian refugee was raped in Germany and pushed onto the train tracks. German police ruled it a suicide. After a long appeal process, they admitted the Iraqi migrant who did indeed murder her. They gave him zero jail time due to mental issues. I'm known for a while that these people were evil and they acted not in compassion, but my view was starting to evolve even more. This is a humiliation ritual on whites in Western society. I do want nations to care about their people. When I say I don't care about foreign countries, I mean it, I really do. I mean it. I am America focused. This is my country. It's the only country I want to live in. I am blessed God to have been born here. I want my children to live here, and their children after them, and their children after them. America is what's on my mind. I never i'd be lying to you if I said I did. I never wake up ever stressing out thinking about the current conditions of a people in another country anywhere. I just don't. I don't. I care about my country. I care about my people. I care about Americans. That said, that's how I want the leaders of every country to think about their own people. I do want that. I want the Ukrainian elite to care about Ukrainian people. I want the Mexican elite to care about the Mexican people, the Canadian elite to think about the Canadian people. I want people cared for in people living under I was about to say good government, but I mean, there is there such a thing as good of a government as they could possibly have I want. I do want that for everybody. I want to. I mean for Africa. Those freaking people, they can't they can't seem to find a good government in that place. Ever since they ran Rhodesia out of the place, it's been dictatorship and torture and civil war. And mos think how many people live currently and have lived in Africa and never tasted freedom, never tasted any kind of a decent life at all. And I don't like that. I want them to live under I do, but I have a lot of work to do here, and so do you.
Speaker 3: I just do.
Speaker 1: I don't have the emotional bandwidth and I don't have enough care in me to sit in stress about what's going on in the Israeli government. I saw some poll today, is sixty four percent chance that net and Yahoo gets bounced out of ab But okay, whatever, whoever, I'm not saying that's how you have to feel.
Speaker 3: Don't care.
Speaker 1: Don't care. I think every government should prioritize its own citizens first, second, third, four, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth, And maybe at eleven you can start worrying about someone somewhere in another part of the planet. But My government is supposed to be just for me and for you, supposed to be for us. All right, Brandon Gil had another doozy today. We're gonna have to let the man have his say. Hang On, I've got on animal, he said, on mean, Jesse Kelly. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm really starting to like Brandon Gil. You know, I don't. I don't do the fanboy thing. I'm not gonna buy my brand and Gil pajamas. But there's a lot of young talent in the GOP that gives me some hope for the future. There really is now to rewind. This is a bit of a longment. I'll probably pause it a couple times. This is how it went yesterday when Brand and Gil got a chance to interrogate that communist who took over the Smithsonian. In case you're wondering, he had a brand new one today with someone else, which you'll get to in a moment. Remember this yesterday, I.
Speaker 3: Did you say that the goal of history is to be objective.
Speaker 5: We strive to be objective and nonpartisan and not based on any ideas.
Speaker 6: It's one of the goals. It doesn't that seem a little bit concerning. It certainly does to me because as part of this White Supremacy Document that your organization has promoted objectivity as a core in defining aspect of white supremacy culture. Do you think that it's the goal of the Smithsonian Institution to promote white supremacy culture? Are you promoting a white supremacy culture at the Smithsonian?
Speaker 3: Promoting a wife? Ma'am? This is this a difficult question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we heard it all yesterday. It's pretty good. Now, before I play the brand in gild clip from today, I want to play you an oldie one you probably haven't heard before, from a man whose name you probably know, even if you're not familiar with him. His name is Joseph McCarthy. He used to be a United States senator. I'd say the chances are pretty strong that you have had a teacher or teachers grade school, high school, college who probably complained about this guy in some way or another. You've probably heard terms like this, the red scare, red scare, and what of course was the Red Scare. Well, the government went on some witch hunt trying to find communists everywhere, and maybe, just maybe, if you went to college, you most definitely heard this. Maybe you've heard the term McCarthyism. Never heard that before. McCarthyism. What's McCarthyism, What is it always brought up as a negative? By the way, Well, it's after this Maneph McCarthy. He's the one who led the Red Scare. He's the one who was talking about communists infecting things like Hollywood, the university system, the state department. This is him from a long, long time ago. Remember that conversation we had yesterday about how they're infiltrators and when you get one in, they'll use your institution for the revolution. Listen to my man.
Speaker 7: One communist on the faculty of one universality is one communist too many. One communist I'm on the American advisors at y Alta was one communist too many.
Speaker 1: I'll explain that in a moment.
Speaker 7: Hang on, and even if there were only one Communist in the State department, even if there are only one Communist in the state departments, that would still be one communists too many.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the general meeting of that before I get to Brandon gil in a moment, but I want to go back to something he said. Did you hear what he said here in the beginning about Yalta's what's what's Yulta?
Speaker 7: One communist on the facult base of one universality is one communist too many? One communist among the American advisors at Yaulta was one communist too many?
Speaker 1: What's Yalta? What's he talking about? And clearly it was past tense. One communist among our advisors was one communist too many? Have you ever wondered after World War Two? Twenty million estimated Russians died during World War two, so you have all this devastation to a country Economically, Obviously they weren't doing great. It was a communist country, so they weren't doing that great going into World War two. But after World War two, the Soviet Union was bigger. At least their sphere of influence was bigger. You know how much I love maps and how much maps can tell a tale. Go look at the empire of Soviet control after World War Two. Would you like to know why, surprise, surprise, there were Communists even in our government back then, and when we went to hash things out at Yalta with Joseph Stalin, surprise, surprise, the subversives inside our own government helped engineer a better deal for the Soviets. So Stalin came out of World War Two smelling like a rose because we let a fox in the henhouse. They are always in filtrators everywhere they go. They will bring the revolution and the cancer will spread. We'll come back to the spreading part. Do some more McCarthy, But I want to do what I've been teasing Brandon gil today had a chance to give a well, pretty wonderful. They're little interrogation here he was.
Speaker 6: According to the ABA's website, quote all of us have implicit biases?
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that statement?
Speaker 8: The ABA believes that diversity, equity and inclusion improves.
Speaker 6: Would you agree with the statement that quote all of us have implicit biases?
Speaker 3: From the ABA's website, The.
Speaker 8: ABA believes that diversity in all of it.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a yes or no question. Do you believe that all of us have implicit biases? As your website says.
Speaker 4: The ABA looks to remove barriers and we exist.
Speaker 6: It's not my question ma'am, do you believe that all of us have implicit biases expressed?
Speaker 4: I've expressed what the ADA is doing.
Speaker 6: That is that is the ABA's position, as expressed by their their website.
Speaker 3: Against which groups do you have implicit biases?
Speaker 8: The ABA believes that it's important to always expect.
Speaker 3: Are you going to fail a buster? Because it doesn't make you sound very good.
Speaker 6: I'm going to ask you again, which against which groups do you have implicit biases?
Speaker 8: It's important to always examine everyone's point of view and where they may.
Speaker 4: Need to consider.
Speaker 3: What about your point of view?
Speaker 4: I am here as the president of the American Bar Association, and.
Speaker 6: I'm asking you what what your implicit biases are? The A, B A is an Have you reflected on your implicit biases?
Speaker 4: I think about how I what are they world constantly?
Speaker 3: Would you like to explain to us what they are?
Speaker 4: I am here speaking on behalf of the A BA and the ABA.
Speaker 1: Are you good right? And you know you understand the game. It's not complicated that communists the president of the American Bar Association, she most definitely is interested in bias, but she's only interested up to the point it aids the revolution if somebody is biased against you, what's that have to do with the revolution. She doesn't care. She's only interested in tackling any and all bias that may keep her and her fellow communists from destroying all the things they want to destroy. I love it, and remember that concept of liberating tolerance. I didn't come up with it. A communist named Herbert Mercuse came up with it. He's a German. Liberating tolerance is what your liberal at Peggy believes. Liberating tolerance means you should be tolerant of everything on the left. Everything, nothing is too far, nothing is out of bounds. Everything that moves the revolution forward is something you should tolerate. But the flip side of that is this, you shouldn't tolerate anything on the right. Nothing, nobody, anything on the right should be completely and utterly destroyed. That is the idea behind liberating tolerance, and it is practiced by institution after institution after institution that is occupied by the communists in the United States of America. That's a fact. Here's a fact. Relief factor takes my pain away. That's a fact. Here's another fact you ever hear about Jim He ran out a Relief Factor twice. Both times his age, stiffness and pain came back. Once he restarted it, he said he felt better again, and he said, quote, you know something's working when you run out of it. Don't run out a relief Factor. I'm telling you this supplement one hundred percent drug free. This supplement is going to change your life. Whatever hurts, maybe it's just daily aches and pains, maybe it's something specific. It probably is neck back, can join whatever. Give Relief Factor a shot. Just give it a shot. Three weeks of it. Right now, it's seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Isn't that worth a shot? Three weeks of it for that. At the end of three weeks, if you feel the same, you don't feel any improvement, it's don't take it anymore. What if the pain's gone or drastically reduced? How much would that change your life? Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to Relief Factor dot com. We'll be back. I've got on an Emai said on't mean says.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kelly, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Wednesday, you can email the show your Love, your Hey, it's your death threats Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. So you know what happened to me on the way to work today. I'm on the way to work. I had seen on the family text message thread that the boys were going to go out and run some errands. Okay, yeah, my son ran over a gas can, one of those plastic gas cans. I don't understand how it's possible to run over one of the way he did. And here's what I mean by that. I obviously told him pull over immediately, immediately, right, you could die doing this. Pull over immediately. What she did, emergency blinkers on all that stuff, which he did. I of course turn around, and I raced down there. I'm covered in sweat, still raced down there to take a look at things. The gas can was in the center of the car. It's not You could lift the car up if you were God himself and set it down on top of a gas can, and it would not be possible to be more centered in the middle of the car. So that means and by the way, in case you're wondering how tall it was, this was a foot tall gas can. I bet at least it's not. I don't mean a soda can here. So he didn't even swerve. How how am I supposed to take that any other way? He didn't even swerve right, Mike, Chris, Mike crazy, Corey. I don't think there's another way to look at this. I'm gonna have to talk to him when I get home. Dear Taco about connoisseur, that means an expert, and I know what a connoisseur is. Unless I was eating at the actual restaurant, I would never get the nachos Bill Grande or other nacho choices in the drive through or to go orders at t Bell because the nachos get saw after a few minutes, and they're so messy that when you finished, you end up looking I can't read that, but recently Taco Bell came out with a dip bowl of their Nacho Supreme ingredients in a small bag of chips. That way the chips don't get soggy, says his name is Brandon. Okay, first, this is a good time for me to bring up something that I've told you before in a never ending quest that I have to make your life better. I am always trying to make your life better. Here's one of the ways I'm going to make your life better. You've been to a place with a do it yourself nachos, undoubtedly you have. Everyone has to go to a business event or a party and there's a nacho bar, right and you got the salces here and the cheeses here and whatnot. And everybody makes the same mistake, absolutely everybody. They add all the ingredients and they pour the cheese the caso on top of all of that tremendous mistake. Here's why. When you pour the chip, that the cheese on top of all that, you've done a couple things. First, you've guaranteed messy fingers. It's almost impossible now to get a clean grasp on any chip. That's gonna make the party awkward. You have to have extra napkins. Your wife is, ah, you're embarrassing me so already you've dirtied up your fingers unnecessarily. Two. Yes, there's a sogginess factor. I'm not as I'm not as big on that as other people are. It's never bothered me if my delicious nacho the chip is a little soggy. The flavor is kind of the same. But anyway, that's never bothered me. But set the sogginess aside. What's the most important thing when it comes to any food item that has multiple ingredients, nacho, sandwich, whatever it is, what's the most important thing. The most important thing is the ratio. It's not a small thing. It's an important thing. On a sandwich, don't put don't put all the cheese on one side of it. Then half the bites I take, I don't get any cheese, and the other half I have too much cheese. Don't put all the jalapenos on one side of it. I want a jalapeno with every bite, not eighty with this bite and zero with the next bite. I want the proper proportion, the proper ratio with every bite. When you pour the caso over the top of the nachos, you are you have taken away your ability to control how much caso you get with every chip. And you know exactly how that works from now on. Now it's like you have to assemble a puzzle. Well, this chip, oh, it clearly has too much. Let me try to shake a little off, all right, let me scrape a little bit off. Hang on. Now I am in a situation where I have to grab a dry chip with nothing on it to combine it with the chip with too much on it to try to even out the ratio. You've done this to yourself. You did this to yourself when you poured the cheese over the top of the chip. It's time to zig when everyone else zags. It's time to think outside the box. The cheese, the caso, It goes down first first. It's not the topping, it's the base. You pour the caso down them. Go, get your chips, drop them on there. Get your meat, get your japs, get your salsa, get your onions, get you whatever you're doing, drop them on there. Now I'm grabbing a dry chip every time, and I now have the ability to scoop up the appropriate amount of caso every single time. What Chris, Chris said, why not make a seven layer dip? Chris, I'm not Bobby Flay, all right, We're talking about a nacho bar situation here. What are you gonna borrow the oven?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Could I have a casserole dish? And could you set the oven to four point fifty Chris, we're talking about practical things that work for normal people here, normal human beings. This applies to gas station nachos. I should note I know what you do. You go grab the bag by the nachio station, you drop the chips in there, and then you go over to the spready chetty machine and you all over the top of the chips. What, Chris, that's how it sounds.
Speaker 4: Is that? Was that?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: Whatever? That's how it sounds.
Speaker 4: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Put the spready chetty on the bottom, get the tray first, spready chetty thing. Then you put the chips on top of the caso. I feel so much better having talked about this. Someone wants to talk about a Trump's replacement for Lindsey Graham. We're gonna talk about it, and maybe a little bit of an ugly poll and what's what we're in store for between now and November next