Speaker 1: The auto pen is becoming a very big deal. You know, the auto pen is becoming a big deal because it seems like that maybe was the president whoever operated the autopen The test was not so good either. In other words, here are things going.
Speaker 2: On that the public.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben ferguson.
Speaker 4: Good Tuesday morning. Welcome, it is the forty seven Morning Update. It's so nice to have you with us. And here are the three big stories we're talking about today. First up, more fallout from the potential cover up of the president's medical condition, this time with cancer, and many doctors are saying there's no way they just found out about this.
Speaker 2: We'll give you those details in just a moment.
Speaker 4: Also, James Coomy saying he was just going on a walk with his wife on the beach and there really shouldn't be a controversy of him calling for an essence and assassination attempt against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, is that story gonna work? We'll have his words for you as well.
Speaker 4: And if Democrats thought they were gonna get Donald Trump's administry.
Speaker 2: Off the rails, they're wrong.
Speaker 4: The American people are now backing Donald Trump at the same level they were on the day he was inaugurated. This after big news from a Middle East trip, the trade and tariff.
Speaker 2: Negotiations going extremely.
Speaker 4: Well, and the President making it cleary securing the border. Will have those details on those polls in just a moment. It's the forty seven Morning Update, and it starts right now.
Speaker 3: Story number one.
Speaker 4: The potential cover up continues, and many more questions are being asked now about the cancer diagnosis of Joe Biden, and in response to diagnosis and the ensuing discussions, President Donald Trump expressed surprise that the public was not informed earlier about Biden's condition, suggesting that the disease likely developed over a long period. The present and his own words at the White House.
Speaker 1: And it takes a long time to get to that situation now, I think to get to a stage nine. I think that if you take a look, it's same doctor that said that Joe was cognitively fine, there was nothing wrong with him. Well, he said, if it's the same doctor he said, there was nothing wrong there. And that's being proven to be a sad situation. And the autopen is becoming a very big deal. You know, the autopen is becoming a big deal, because it seems like that maybe was the president who ever operated the autopen. But when they say that that was not good, they also, you know, you have to look and you have to say that the test was done so good either. In other words, there are things going on that the public wasn't informed. And I think somebody's going to have to speak to his doctor. If it's the same or even if it's two separate doctors. Why wasn't the cognitive ability? Why wasn't that discussed? And I think the doctor said he's just fine.
Speaker 4: And it's a fair question that everyone that's sane is asking, can't trust them on the cognitive decline of Joe Biden? And they were lying about that even before he was actually elected, So why the hell should we trust him now?
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 4: Democrats are now saying they want you to forget it all. Hakim Jeffrey saying this about Democrats on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 5: My expectation that President Biden is going to meet this moment with the courage and resilience that he's consistently shown.
Speaker 6: Seems to me entirely.
Speaker 5: Inappropriate that at this moment in time, when President Biden is dealing with a serious an aggressive form of cancer. There are Republicans who are peddling conspiracy theories and want us to look backward at a time when they actually are taking health care away from the American people. No, as House Democrats were going to look forward. They literally are trying to take health care away from millions of Americans at this very moment, in the dead of night. And Republicans want to fan the flames of conspiracy theories at this moment.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, Democrats want to shut it all down. It's entirely inappropriate for us to be discussing any of this, and we're looking forward. Yes, I'm sure they are because they don't want to have to answer many of the tough questions that we're talking about right now. So how long has the president actually had this cancer? And did they conceal it from the American people knowing as a candidate that Joe Biden was in fact dealing with a serious form of cancer. Doctor Mark Sigeu on Fox News Channel was asked the question about this cancer, and here's what he said.
Speaker 7: Hiding this both terrible possibilities.
Speaker 8: Both terrible and on the notion that this could have been hidden, I'm fascinated by doctor zik Emmanuel. He's saying that this prostate cancer could have been there for a decade, definitely had it as president. He did not develop this in the last one hundred and two hundred days. He had it while he was president. Zeka Manu is the architect of Obamacare. Ze Commnuel's brother is Rama Manuel z Commanuel was on President Biden's COVID team. Z Commanuel has no incentive to say something that's not truthful here.
Speaker 7: And z Commanuel happens to be an excellent oncologist. Politics aside, you know, a lot of his politics I don't agree with, but he's an excellent, excellent oncologist. He's at Penn and he's saying that it's been there for a while. Even an aggressive prostate cancer has been there for a while. He clearly had this while he was president for years. That's what Emmanuel saying. And he also made another point which I agree with, which is the vast majority of the time when you diagnose this, you diagnose it early, not in some advanced stage where you're looking under a microscope and it says glease in nine that's the worst. That means that it's likely to spread, and it has spread, and when it goes to the bone, very painful. So we wish the president, the former president well, but it's very disturbing the way this news is coming out.
Speaker 2: There are two things that can be true.
Speaker 4: We can pray for Joe Biden a speedy recovery, and we can also talk about a massive cover up that could have happened. And there are questions that need to be answered. And there's still one big question lingering. If Joe Biden wasn't the President of the United States of America, then who was calling the shots in the White House? And that is a question that Republicans must get the answer to. Now, story number two, there's a man by the name of James Comy. He's a former FBI director and there's one thing that's very clear from his tenure, and that was that he had a bullseye on Donald Trump and anyone else around him. Well, now Senator Tom Cotton is asking the FBI Director Cash Battel to investigate everything James Comy did at the FBI. The Sentence Intelligence Committee chairman has formally asked the FBI Director Cashpattel to investigate James Comy after the disgrace. Ex FBI leader posted a cryptic message of eighty six forty seven on social media, which was interpret it as a violent threat against President Donald Trump. James Comy, who served as the FBI director after being appointed by Barack Obama until he was fired by Trump in twenty seventeen, took to Instagram on Thursday to share a photo of seashells arranged that read eighty six forty seven and yes. The number eighty six is a common term used in the hospitality industry, as well as in the military and intelligence communities, which can mean canceling an order or to kill, murder, or execute judicially, according to how it is used in the dictionary. Comy deleted the post after receiving accusations that he was calling for the assassination of the president, and issued a statement which read this way quote. I posted earlier a picture of some shells I saw today on a beach walk, which I assumed were a political message. I didn't realize some folks associated keyword. Some folks associated those numbers with violence. It never occurred to me, but I oppose violence of any kind, so I took the post down.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Patel announced that he had been made aware of Komy's suspicious posts, stating that his bureau is in communication with a Secret Service and the director there, Sean Kuran, the same man that was there protecting the President when that assassin tried to take him out, shooting his ear. Primary jurisdiction is the Secret Service on these matters, and we the FBI, will provide all necessary support, Patel also said. Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome, also confirming that the Department of Homeland Security and the Secret Service are quote investigating this threat and will respond appropriately now. The Director of National Intelligence, Tolci Gabbert, also appeared on Fox News with Jesse Waters to say that Komy should be put behind bars, as she described it, for issuing a direct threat against the president, and on Friday, that's when Senator Tom Cotton sent a letter to Patel officially asking him to review all FBI actions in which the former director Komy was personally involved. Cotton's letter also went on to note that Komy has quote politicized investigations, been at the center of leaks, and obviously shown bias against the Trump administration and supporters. The Intel Chair also brought up Trump's own response to Komy's alarming Instagram posts, which he issued during a portion of an interview that aired on Fox News. According to the President, eighty six forty seven was a call for an assassination, saying this, he.
Speaker 2: Knew what that meant. A child knows what it meant.
Speaker 4: If your FBI director and don't know what it meant, that meant assassination. And it says it loud and clear. He wasn't very competent, but competent enough to know what that meant. He did it for a reason, and he was hit so hard because people like me and like, what is happening in this country? All this, he is calling for the assassination of the President. Trump went on to add this, I don't want to take a position on it. It will be up to Panbondy and all the great people. I will say, I think it's a terrible thing when you add his history to that. If you had a clean history, he doesn't. He's a dirty cop. If he had a clean history, I could understand if there were leniency, I will let them make that decision. Cotton quoted the President and the letter to tell writing, in the words of President Trump, he knew exactly what it meant. The Center also commended the quick launch of investigation by the Secret Service and thank the FBI for also offering support. Now, you may not know why James Comy may have actually posted this on social media. It may be as simple as he actually just wanted to sell a bunch of books, as one of his other posts was about a new book coming out.
Speaker 2: Well, James Comey was.
Speaker 4: Forced to go on MSNBC to push out more state sponsored propagate, and here is what he said about all of this.
Speaker 6: You were back in the middle of a political firestorm. Yeah, for walking on the beach with my wife. So I don't know how we ended up here. Never occurred to me that it was.
Speaker 4: By the way, I love how James Comy says he's now being persecuted for walking along the beach with his wife, and yet here we are.
Speaker 2: And then he says, it never occurred to me was.
Speaker 6: Any kind of controversial thing. But that's the time we live in.
Speaker 8: So take me back to the walk on the beach.
Speaker 6: We were walking on the beach. We went to the beach to prepare for this week, which was the launch of my book, and to think about the book and to prepare to ask answer questions about it. And we were walking back towards the road and we saw in the sand someone had arranged shells with numbers and Patrese my wife said, why would someone put an address in the sand? And I said, I don't know. And we stood over it and I said, you know, I think it's some kind of like political message, and she said, you know eighty six. When I was a server, she did a lot of working in restaurants. Meant to remove an item from the menu when you ran out of ingredients. And I said, well, to me, as a kid, it always meant to leave a place to ditch a place. I said, that's really clever. So then she said, you shud take a picture of that, and I did, and I posted it on my Instagram account and thought nothing more of it until I heard through her that people were saying it was some sort of a call for assassination, which is crazy. But I took it down. Even if I think it's crazy, I don't want to be associated with violence of any kind.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, that's the story that he's telling. It doesn't mean it's real. And this is a guy that lies and hates Donald Trump. I don't feel sorry, by the way, for James Comy. I think he knew exactly what he was doing. And as Donald Trump said, it'll be up to the great people beneath him decide what happens next, and we'll keep you up.
Speaker 7: Hit it.
Speaker 4: And finally, story number three, there's one thing that is for sure. Democrats are having a tough couple of weeks. James Comy is under investigation. Now, there's a massive tell all book talking about Joe Biden not actually being the President of the United States of America, and Democrats who are rawling behind the eighty six forty seven picture on the beach.
Speaker 2: It's not going well. But who is it going well for?
Speaker 4: Where Four polls are now showing that Donald Trump has a strong approval rating. That's right, coming off of last week's trip to the Middle East, in his administration's recent progress on trade agreements, it appears to have boosted the perception among American voters, with four national polls now showing Donald Trump's favorability rating above forty seven percent, consistent with the levels following his inauguration. Polls released on Monday by Morning consult Rasmussen and Harvard Harris showed Trump's approval ratings at forty eight, forty nine, and forty seven, respectively, and the Daily Mail poll release Sunday showed his approval rating at actually fifty percent. Despite the doom and gloom headlines from news organizations, the American people actually feel great about the direction of the country. That's what the White House had to say, and adding this what's to hate. We are undoing the widely unpopular agenda of the previous office holder, uprooting waste, fraud and abuse, and chugging along on the great American comeback. The Daily Mail poll was conducted by the Way May thirteenth and fourteenth, with a large sample size of more than one thousand registered voters. Trump's approval rating is up five percentage points from a poll taking one hundred days into his second term nearly three weeks ago. The most important thing this shows is that Trump can bounce back when some of his voters waiver. Is what James Johnson, the co founder of j L Partners, said, People who were concerned about the sense of direction the strength after tariff reversals are now back on board as they see the president doing what they feel he does best making deals. This, on top of the new news that we may actually get an end of the war with Ukraine and Russia that the President is brokering, will only push his approval ratings higher.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow.