Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right, we love a good phone prank. Look, you can all, we can all say that a phone tap in and of itself is a prank. It's a prank call. Sometimes we're gonna mix it up today, Garrett mixes it up. Go ahead, set it up. This is really a fun way of doing a phone tap. Well, Steven wanted to play a phone tap on his mom. So a few days ago. A few days ago, I called.
Speaker 2: His mom and I acted like I had the wrong number, and it sounded like this. Hello, Hello, Hello, is this Erica Hill?
Speaker 1: This is Erica Hill?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can you hear you?
Speaker 2: Who is this? Is this Erica Hall? Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is Erica Hill?
Speaker 2: Who's this? What's your name? I'm trying to call my friend? Who are you looking for? Is Tommy Holme? No?
Speaker 1: What number are you trying to call?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm just looking for my friend.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number.
Speaker 2: Hello, George is that you? I don't think I have the right number.
Speaker 1: I can hear you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So all right, now this all that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now, this will make sense. Then I called her back the next day and played Erica's responses back to herself. So in essence, she phone tapped herself.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's see how this rolls? Hello?
Speaker 2: Who is this? Who is this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 2: Who's this? This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 1: How can I help you? Who are you looking for? You just said you're looking for Erica Hill?
Speaker 2: Who is this? This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm Erica Hill. Who are you looking for? Who is this? What's your name? What is mine? What is your name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is Erica Hill. Who's this?
Speaker 1: No, I'm Erica Hill. Oh, I'm sorry? Is this the wrong number?
Speaker 2: What number are you trying to call? I'm not calling anybody. You're calling me? Hello? Can you hear me? I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's this? Why do you keep calling me? Who is this?
Speaker 1: I can't hear you?
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you want? George? Not you? George? Who who are you looking for? Who am I? Who are you looking for? George? That you you called me? You keep calling me?
Speaker 1: Who is this? Is something wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I can't hear you? Can you? I'm hanging up now. I'm waiting for a Barry Pune phone call.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Hello, Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep calling me?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 1: No, how are.
Speaker 2: You stop calling my phone number?
Speaker 1: This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 2: You know I can have your phone number trace. Can you stop calling me? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you crazy, crazy person?
Speaker 2: Who is this? My name is Erica Hill. Why do you keep calling me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is Erica Hill.
Speaker 2: Who's this? I'm Erica Hill. Stop calling me.
Speaker 1: I can't keep picking up the phone and having these dumb conversations. Oh, I'm sorry. Okay, I'm glad you're sorry.
Speaker 2: Now get off the phone. Hey, Erica, who is this? My name's Garreff from Elvis Drean in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your son Steve. Oh are you kidding me? Erica? Do you realize you've been having a conversation with yourself for the past ten minutes? What? Yeah, this is Erica Hill. Who's this.
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 2: Who are you looking for? Oh? My, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I just and I give the phone goodbye. I see Alista Ran phone tap