Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Bill Bankston, we heard a bit about these clinical trials involving cancer in mice and it works for whatever reason. What else does it work on in terms of humans benefits that health medical type benefits to humans? What else can it cure?
Speaker 3: I have more experimental data than I have clinical data. The clinical data is much harder together. But so what we're talking here when we talk about it, applying it to people, you got to take it a little looser than the lab. Stop sure, But generally speaking, we found we're better at taking things away that you don't want than in stimulating things that are missing. So, for example, if you are a if you have Parkinson's, you're missing something. We're not very good at Parkinson's. We get some symptomatic relief, but it doesn't seem to last, and the person's a little bit better, but it's not You wouldn't flop on the floor and say, oh boy, we've solved this one. And so if you're again you're missing something. In a diabetic you're missing something. The body is not producing something, and we're not We all seem to be that good in stimulating the thing that the body is not producing. If you have something that the body has, then you're trying to get rid of it. We seem to be better. So in the case of cancer, we have a tumor, we have some sort of cancer condition, we want to take that away. We're pretty good at taking that away. Alzheimer's. If you've got Alzheimer's, you've got junk on the brains. We can get rid of the junk. Not we can go there, but we seem to have gotten rid of the junk. And then you're left with whatever you had before you had Alzheimer's. So we're not making people twenty years old. We're just taking away the jump that we don't want. And then there's some really interesting anomalies. We can't seem to fix a wart, and that sounds silly because a wart is is almost considered a joke. You know. People tell me what I say, you can't seem to be able to fix a wart. They say, any idiot can do can do a ward? I say, no, that's fine, but these idiots can't. And it's even more interesting because the people who learn how to heal using the method were we were using. If they could do worts before. Once they learned the method, they can't do worts anymore. And that's a clue. So in all healings and all patterns are not the same. There's some interesting, interesting phenomena. If you have a general need for healing. You know, it could be something as silly as not silly. But you got a broken leg, well, the leg's gonna heal much faster. It's not magical. You're not gonna snap your fingers, but you're gonna have a significant acceleration of healing, getting from the beginning to the end.
Speaker 2: You know, you call it the energy cure, but you admit, I've seen a couple of your videos and lectures, you don't really know what it is. I think my friend Joe had told me that first guy who you saw do this healing, you took him to a parapsychology lab sort of to try to monitor and see if there's some kind of energy flow or something that was measurable.
Speaker 4: Right, but you didn't buy anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't find anything. And if you think about this for a couple of minutes, energy doesn't make sense. And if you're dealing with energy, energy diminishes with distance. And so if I'm speaking to you and you know we're out in the street, and I move away, it gets softer and softer and softer. If I try to light at you and I move away, it gets dimmer and dimmer and dimmer. All energy diminishes with distance, and it's a pretty simple formula. In the case of healing, it doesn't diminish at all. And it's nuts if it doesn't diminish at least in terms of how we understand energy in textbooks, this can't be energy. You know, I wrote the Energy Cure a bunch of years ago, but the Energy Cure wasn't my title, I complained, when sounds true, said we're gonna call it the energy Cure, and I said, I don't think there's any energy, and they said, well, thanks, feel input. But people associate this with energy healing and energy this and energy that, And I understand that. You know, they're trying to be comfortable, they'd like stop making wrap their heads around. But at a little reflection, and you're gonna say, this can't be energy.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't know what it is. You don't know what I don't know.
Speaker 3: What it is. I don't know it doesn't support to anything that I can put my finger on and say, Okay, now I get it. You know, the white boat went off and everything is perfect. Now I understand how the world works. That that hasn't happened in a long time, and I don't know anybody who knows how it works.
Speaker 4: You've said, no, I think that you think it's in a lot of people. You've said you think it's information. Basically, I think it's information.
Speaker 3: Now that that that makes me comfortable. But you know, I'm as dopious the people who think it's energy, because I can't explain how the information goes from point eight to point B.
Speaker 1: You have to do.
Speaker 3: I do a cage of mice in New York. I'm in New York and and I'm right next to the cage of mice. It goes according to a particular pattern. Or if I got cell culture, so I have whatever. You know, I've got a lot of experiments. If I moved the cage of mice to Arizona, if I move to the cage of mice to Vancouver, it doesn't diminish the effect at all. Now, what in Heaven's name could go from New York to Vancouver and not diminish, that's not energy and a couple and you spend another two or three minutes thinking about this, and you got another problem, which we'll keep popping up, and that is how in Heaven's name does healings reach? That's the right way to do it. Reach a target? How do I hit a target in Vancouver? How do I hit a target in Arizona? How do I hit a target? You know, there's many, many, many, many many miles away. And the answer to that is you showed your shoulders and go, I don't know, and then you make up something to make you can make yourself comfortable. But the reality is I don't know, and I don't know anybody who knows. I know many people who think they know. But the explanations of this stuff collapse pretty easily.
Speaker 4: It makes it sound.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of entanglement, you know, spooky action at a distance, quantum entanglement. A particle one side of the universe is still connected to something else. Maybe it's a psychic phenomena. You're making a contact with them when these healing healings occur, right You're in contact with the target, either on the phone or mentally or or how.
Speaker 3: Is it worth Mentally? It turns out it doesn't make any difference whether you're on the phone doing it, whether you're you're you're zooming in, you're you need a video picture, you need a piece of paper, whatever it is, it makes the connection. Because I think healing is fundamentally about connections. What is the thing that makes the connection? People use quartum entanglement for example. It's it's nice, that's a metaphor, but it doesn't really doesn't really get to the heart of things.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this way.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody can sing, but not many people can sing. Well, there's psychics, remote viewers that we've read about. Everyone probably has some ability in that regard, but not everyone is really good at it. Is that how this works? That everybody, everybody presumably could do it to some degree, but some people are better at it than others.
Speaker 3: Well, this is probably, but I have to tell you, and this this is gonna sound well filly, but I don't know if believers can heal. I've never worked with a believer in the Lamb, and that's just for personal reasons, because believers scare me since they already know the truth. You know, what's the point of being in the lab, and and and so the believers who have a vested interest in the outcome, as opposed to a skeptic who just says, then let's see what happens. I'm much more comfortable with the skeptics. So I haven't done any systematic analyzes. Can a believer actually heal? I'm confident at this point a skeptic, inexperienced skeptic can heal, and and and so that's that's yeah, is belief retards to healing a little bit.
Speaker 2: So walk us through the process. You've learned a lot about the delivery mechanism and different ways that you know it can work. I guess talking to somebody, talking to him on the phone, putting hands on him.
Speaker 4: What else works? Water?
Speaker 2: Right, you're working ways to put this energy or thought or information into water as a as a as a conductor to healing.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from my point of view, this is interesting as a phenomenon. And I called this something like stage one research and healing. And by stage one research, I mean, can you demonstrate for sure without reasonable Cather hypotheses that you've demonstrated that healing is real? And the answer is yes, you can demonstrate that healing is real, even if I scratch my head and I don't know how it gets from point at point B, or even if that's the right way to think about it, it goes from point at point B. So that's phase one kind of research. In phase two kind of research, what are the carlists? You know? Does belief matter, does distance matter, does dost matter? Does this matter? Does that matter? And then at the end of the day, and by the end of the day, I mean thirty years later, the question is, I'm not getting closer to what the stuff really is, but I'm reasonably confident that I can reliably deliver it. And how would I then turn this into something which could benefit a bunch of people. If I'm sitting here playing with mice in a lab or I'm playing with small cultures, it's probably the best route to get at the core kind of questions from a quasi objective point of view. But eventually it'd be nice to bring dealing two people. And the simple arithmetic is, let's say I can heal, and again I'm not a healer. But let's say I can heal, and I teach you how to heal, and you teach somebody else out of hell, and they teach somebody else out of here, and let's say we even go up in a geometric progression. Well, the simple reality is there's an inexhaustible supply of people in pain. And if you're gonna make healing really practical rather than interesting, then it needs to be stored and it needs to be scaled. And so I've been working on can we store and can we scale healing to bring it in the delivery system to as many people as possible? And then I couldn't care less what the many people as possible believe or not, but just can we bring it there? Can we bring doses to lots of people? So if I'm doing one on one healing, it's cute and it's interesting to see what happens. But even if I can do a million doses, there's more in a million people who need healing, and how do I get it? So it's millions plural and people could could use it if they want. And so what I've been working on is a twofold problem. Can we store healing? And can we store it in? How do we store it? And then the second thing is can we scale it? Can we bring it to large numbers of people, and it's so far it's turning out, Yes we can. And you know, go egg on my face again because you're playing a levee and you go, oh my heavens, you know, here we go again. The universe has showed me how little I really understand.
Speaker 4: How many people you think you've trained to do it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many? How many do you think? One hundreds that I've trained?
Speaker 3: Oh? Huns and hundreds. Yeah. We give workshops a couple of times a year, not more than a couple of times, but not not that any And I also have CD set that will teach you the technique if you want to learn it that way, and so I basically, you know, Saily give away the technique. It's not a trade secret and anybody can learn it. You know. Go to my website, thanks andresearch dot com and you'll have all sorts of stuff, including papers that will make your head spin.
Speaker 4: I know I read quite a few of them today. Bill. You know, you can teach people how to do it and it works.
Speaker 2: You mentioned earlier in our conversation that there are medical researchers who don't want anybody to know about it, but they all try it because they've seen the results themselves.
Speaker 4: Are doctors have done it?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's I mean it's it's pretty startling. So we have a recent case where someone has a a melanom in their eye that doesn't rebase, and we tried some treatments and the melanoma goes away, and you think that would cause curiosity. And what I've found is as a yeah, a general rule, but with many exceptions. A general rule with many exceptions of doctors, what do you do with this? You know what, Yes, melanoma shouldn't go away. This shouldn't go away. That shouldn't go away. And you get also the list and a doctor will see a small number of patients that have gone to this hocus pocus and they get better, and then they scratch their head, but they don't see the larger picture. And you ask, I ask all sorts of clinicians, would you like to try this on your patients? And they get all nervous and run out of the room. There's nothing in it for them. You know, you don't have an exclamation, you don't really have a mechanism of action. All you have is results. And I don't mean that facetiously, but all you have results.
Speaker 4: There's one of the experiments I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry to the way you think the world works.
Speaker 2: One of the experiments that was conducted. It's on mice again with tumors, cancerous tumors. You're showing results. And I heard, as you described it in this presentation, you made an ethics panel gets involved and they killed all the wise they made it go away. Was it they were disturbed that it actually worked or or what.
Speaker 3: The patterns? Which yeah, I mean, it's first of all, it shouldn't work. And it turns out there is the animal ethics committees that are in virtually all universities now to deal with animals. The animal ethics is called Anaya cook and those those protect the animals on the paper for taking animals. But it's almost become prohibitive to do research, and sometimes the only way you can do it is on animals. So I'm a big fan of what we've done to some mice. But we've learned a lot, and we couldn't learn it any other way. You can only do so much in cell cultures and all that kinds of stuff. Sooner or later you've got to try it in a body. And you don't want to start by doing it in a human body. You want to start on an animal and you work your way up up through it. And so one particular case, for example, we're doing it's at Grown University, and we explain to veterinarians and the Ayacok committee and whole that kind of stuff. We don't wave of magic wand and the tumor goes away. It goes through a process. First it grows, then it ulcates, then it implodes. Then the mouse is secure for life. If that happens, that's a good thing. But the tumor is going to be is likely to grow, and it's likely to grow quite large. And people not knowingly and they do all this kind of stuff, and I say that the criteria for their mouse is distressed. It's not just the measurement of the size of the tumor. The measurement of whether a mouse is distressed. And how are they behaving? Are they eating? Are they drinking? Are they running around the cage? Are they having a good time. If that's the case, let it go, as long as they don't act sick or act in pain. I don't want animals riding around in pain. When you see this though, when you're actually confronted with the process of healing. It can be pretty startling, and so it grows, it alterates, and you go, wow, how can that be. But they're not in pain, they're not uncomfortable, nothing like that's going on. And so in one of our recent mouse experiments, we're going through and they came in, they creaked out. They said that the tumors are too big, it's beyond what we should tolerate, and they kill them in the name of mercy. We were able to grab some data out of that, so we found a bunch of biological carrotes, for example, spleenwaight, these miso were treated increased fivefold, that's not subten. So the sleenway, which is an indirect measurement of immunity, increased fivefold. And then of course they were killed. So would they have been cured, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more