Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul swinging alongside Alex Semanova, and we're joined by Bloomberg's Billy Lipschaltz. Billy, what are you looking at? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to start with Mango dB. I can't tell if it's my favorite name or my least favorite name. It kind of weirds me out. Tickerr MDB right now up twenty five percent says this is a thirty three billion dollar company. This isn't a kind of small niche player. They operate in the infrastructure software space, so trading at the highest level since March twenty twenty four, so some size and scope there. This comes after the company beat expectations, raise its full year forecast. A number of analysts kind of pounding the table and raising their price targets, saying there's significantly outperforming expectations. Another quarter delivered to the upside. This is a company that when you look at how it's traded his orally after earnings pretty volatile, so right now up about twenty five percent. Quarter before jump thirty eight percent. Quarter before that thirteen percent, So some wild swings again for a company in that infrastructure software automating or helping work as an open source database for automating, monitoring, and deploying.
Speaker 3: Backup, seeing a pretty big swing here, I see up twenty percent Credo Technology. What's going on over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Stocks tickers see our doo. This comes after, as analysts point out, another blowout quarter. So good earnings for some of these companies. So they're in the communications equipment space, so they've boughten wires and chips. Another company that maybe people had never heard of before today, but the stock trading at an all time high right now again up more than twenty percent. Tickers see our do. This is a company that again raise its outlook, raise its beat earnings on the top and bottom line, really showing that they're continuing to ramp up customer customer demands. Barclays calling out that their new product solutions are layering onto growth in twenty twenty seven and beyond. So Wall Street certainly likes companies that are delivering and guys. Another company that's larger than thirty billion dollars. So not picking small potatoes.
Speaker 3: And Bloomberg Intelligence has coverage research coverage of this. Jake Silverman in New York is our tech analysts covering this dock. If you want to read the research on CREDO. Big is the ticker to get you to Bloomberg Intelligence.
Speaker 1: One more, one more Boeing. Yeah right now almost eight percent ticker b A trading at the highest level since November, but biggest inturday gain since April. This comes after the company talked up the expectations for generating cash again in twenty twenty six. Uh. Again, it's been a rough go for Boeing over the last few years. I think they're out of the.
Speaker 3: They're out of the I almost say in the last nine months they're out of the doghouse, out of the out of there. I am a Boeing foundly house of mouse. But you don't fly though less less I get paid. I'm not playing anymore less people pay me to fly. So so I did some good news.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, positive news again talking about expectations for positive free cash flow low single digits next year according to the CFO and presentation and Investor conference again, company that is trying to write the ship, if you will, seeing steady demand improving for their seven thirty seven Max seven eighty seven Dream minor jet. Kind of trying to again get ready to deliver on free cashful. Analysts expecting Bowing to generate two point four to six billion in free cash flow next year, so that would be an uptick from the first cash outflow nine months earlier this year.
Speaker 3: That was a long, multi year slog for Boweling to kind of right the ship after those crashes and whatnot.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been one of those names that when you talk to investors, it's like, if you're going to invest in plane making companies, America is not going to outsource that.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.