Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today in Europe. I'm James Wilcot with Stephen Carrot and we're joined by a report to Tea added Bio Teama. Let's start with installation special the Kingspan. Why are investors warming to the stock?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, some big moves for Kingspan this morning. It's been up as much as fifteen percent. That's their highest level since April twenty twenty two, and this really comes after their results announcements, so they've topped expectations in the first half and lifted trading profit guidance for the full year. The firm also released some commentary saying that their order backlog is considerably higher than at this point last year, so they're expecting to break ten billion euros in full year revenue for the first time ever. An lists are agreeing with this assessment we've had for RB seeing Goldman Sachs. They're also saying that this growing backlog should drive improve profit growth. Some other commentary from goodbody who have said this is a best in class update. They're also talking about that stronger outlook, but they predict that shares are going to be driven higher not just by the upgrade, but also by multiple expansion as a result of the earnings momentum that we're seeing. So a pretty good day for Kingspan, it seems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big news out of a company based in kings Cord, County, Calvin on the border. Are not far from the border Ireland and Northern Ireland as well.
Speaker 2: Tia.
Speaker 1: Let's go to their next stop that you've been watching, which is the manufacturer Daimler Truck. Their shares dropping sharply.
Speaker 4: Yes, shares dropping at a Daimler truck. They've seen that after their results announcement. It's been a bit of a difficult time for the company and we're seeing that reflected in their share performance today. So shares down there.
Speaker 3: And let's look at salanthis tea. I mean, it's probably not a good sign of one. ALA's discribe their earnings as a sobering reality check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, difficulties for stilandas one of the biggest losers on the stock six hundred this morning, down as much as three point eight percent, and that says the car marker Carmakers has been downgraded to underperform from market perform by analyst at Bernstein, which they say there's still substantial scope for estimate reductions, which is more than a year after the appointment of a new CEO, so they're not seeing any pick up there and this have reduced their own estimates for twenty twenty six and for the two years after that as well. They're saying that consensus for shipment levels in North America in the second half of this year seem like a stretch, especially if dealer inventories are going to be controlled, and a reduction in the production rate could be necessary there, according to them, as you mentioned, pretty strong wording. They said the twenty twenty six results are a sobering reality and that this is the final straw, so we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app