Speaker 1: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever wonder what's around the next corner? What happens if you push just a little further. With Nissan SUVs, you're equipped to take your adventure to unimagined levels. Imagine the possibilities with a Nissan Rogue, Nissan Pathlinder, or Nissan Armada. Go ahead, find your next big adventure, and while you're out there exploring the unknown, the class exclusive Google built in becomes your ultimate copilot. No need to funnel with your phone. With Google Assistant, Google Maps, and a Google play Store integrated into the twelve point three inch HD touchscreen infotainment system of the twenty twenty four Nissan Rogue, your journey becomes seamless. Ask for directions, stream your adventure playlist, or send messages hands free, all while keeping your focus on the adventure ahead. This just isn't any drive, It's a journey powered by innovation, where the road less travel isn't just seeing its experience. The twenty twenty four Nissan Line aren't just SUVs. They're your gateway to adventure equipment, but the tools you need to explore every corner of the world around you. Nissan there to do with others don't visit your local Nissan dealer or Nissan USA dot com to find out more and take the first step into your next adventure.
Speaker 3: Today, people think, like when you look at us and we've been able to go to Davos and you know, the State of the Union and the Vice President's house, and the Grammys and the super Bowl and the NBA All Star Game and a lot of times, what I realized is that people just think it happens by luck. But there's a reason why you see the same people, Like, there's the reason why I fat Joe's every single way everywhere and he's the only one right. So it's actually a set formula, at least that I my set formula. I've actually taken time I was gonna write an ebook. I put together seven principles on how to effectively network. Then I expanded it to ten. I put together like a ten commandments of sorts that I've learned from the time when I actually first started as a financial advisor sixteen years ago to now everything that I learned over the course of that sixteen years, which is not it's not it's not random, and it's not an accident. It's actually a scientific formula that if you follow you have a you probably have a very good chance of becoming a millionaire if you follow it.
Speaker 1: What are three of the tips I got to ask for the audience.
Speaker 3: Three to the tip. Three of the tips are, let me look at my notes, do your research before, know who you want to meet before you actually get to the point. Right, that's the great point. That's the point. Even when I was a financial advisor had the position of referral. So a lot of times people go about the referral situation. They think, I'm gonna ask Ian's my client. Ian, can you give me three people that you know? That's that's the lazy way for referral. You should already know who you want to be introduced to. How do you do that? In those days, it was going through LinkedIn. That's how it was taught. Like you go through somebody's LinkedIn page and then you see Ian is connected with the head of Coca Cola North America. Right now, I can position to ask a little bit better, so I can say, Okay, hey, I see you follow John Smith, who the CEO of co Cola North America.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 3: And yeah, you know it's my kid's godfather. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Do you think that he would be a beneficial for me to a beneficial person for me to reach out to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: Ask, okay, So here's how I will follow up with that. So when you say yeah, I can ask, that's not good enough because you're probably not going to ask, right, It's like life is gonna happen. So I say, okay, do you mind reaching out to him? And then you say yeah, it said okay, well if you reach out to him. This is this is how I will.
Speaker 1: Want when I want you to say it. Yep.
Speaker 4: It happens all the time, even for us.
Speaker 3: When people introduce us, they'll be like, yea, this is Rashad from earlier Lesha podcast, And I'm like, I would actually prefer if you.
Speaker 4: Say that we own a media company. Da da da da.
Speaker 3: So even back then, it was like they would introduce me as somebody that sold life insurance. I knew that that would already be a turn off to people, So I would say, can you introduce me as your financial advisor who helps you with life insurance, financial planning, budgeting, and college savings. Right, yeah, you got a position to ask correctly. But then that's still you still have to go a step further. So then I would say, okay, is it okay? When do you think you'll be able to give him a call? I'll call him on Monday. So I would put in my book to call you on Tuesday hey, or text you Hey, just wanted to follow up? Did you get a chance to talk to because I'm gonna get the number. I'm gonna get the number for you, But I don't want to call a referral until you spoke to them, because then it's like a cold call if you just randomly call somebody, So all of that warm be So you call a person and you ask them if they call if they didn't call yet, and you give them a friendly reminder, right, so you encourage them so then when they actually do call, now you're in a position to follow up.
Speaker 4: So that's just one example that.
Speaker 3: Was like a five minute thing of how I'm doing research beforehand, positioning myself to be put in a position to win. It's still no guarantee that you're gonna make that person a client, but think about how much you more you're in a position to win as opposed to just saying, hey, n who can I talk to right, that's a random way, Like networking is not random.
Speaker 4: There's actually a set science to it.
Speaker 3: It's very strategic. Yeah, it's extremely strategic. So that's one of them. It's a whole list.
Speaker 1: And really cool.
Speaker 5: I asked both of you for all the contents that you have, you guys mastered this. How many messages are you sending to day to follow up people just to remain top of mind? Like take Megan for example, a sixteen Z Like, it's not coincidence that you do a bunch with them, but there's thousands of contexts.
Speaker 1: How many are you.
Speaker 5: Going through, like on a daily or weekly basis to like remain top of mind.
Speaker 3: So for me, it's not so much a set at this point, it's not so much a set of like the top of mind thing. I do use social media a lot to kind of stay involved in what some people have going on, and I'll send the messages congratulations so you just got a promotion or you just had a kid or stuff like that. That's kind of how I'm personally staying engaged. Unless it's a campaign, like if we know that we have to, you know, get this person to do something, it's like okay, now, this is a top priority to make sure. Other than that, it's just it's real organic, like you know, as far as that's concerned at this point.
Speaker 1: So I'm definitely organic. But I'm studying everybody.
Speaker 2: So if it's a guest, if it's somebody, I want to know your birthday, I know your kids' birthday, I know all that. I remember, Like we do interviews and i'd be like, yo, happy birthday, Like how you know. I'm like I remember, Yeah, I've studied you before you even got here. But it's also like when we can add value, right, if there's something that we can add value to help you, then it's easy. That's just gonna be a reach out. Hey, I got this person that I think you need to meet.
Speaker 1: This is great. I heard that you're doing this or they can help you.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes it's just that if I haven't heard from somebody in a while, always I'll just go through my contacts, just tap, how's everything going?
Speaker 1: You good? Yo? I love what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, congratulations on every congratulations, congratulation.
Speaker 1: Everything you do, and it could be anything.
Speaker 2: Look, yo, I saw you sho shout out to to you know, we got people in our neighborhood that are starting businesses and start Yo. I know, I saw that podcast you started. I've been watching it where you're watching it. I watch everything, man, keep going, just don't stop. So when people know that you're paying attention, when you've taken out your time to acknowledge something that they've done, they appreciate even more. And so that that's just become natural. So social media helps that because people always want to tell about what they're doing. So just quick congratulations, keep going, don't stop. I love what you're doing.
Speaker 1: It goes a long way for sure.
Speaker 3: So I don't have time to go through the whole thing. But you know what I am doing, And I was going to write a book. I was toying with the idea of writing an e book. Okay, I still might because it's beneficial and I think it's something. I think it's something that people can actually really like learn from. But in the meantime, I'm teaching a master.
Speaker 4: Word master class.
Speaker 1: Word yeah z man, Yeah, I'm putting my class you got a master.
Speaker 3: This Saturday, twelve o'clock Yo University. I'll be teaching my tense step master class on how the network to become a million and this.
Speaker 2: Is you know, I'm listening to the story because this is not fiction. This is all fact. This is a living testimonies. Like I was the person I remember when he was like yo introduced like I want to know three people that we don't know together, and it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, your principal, let's talk at her. Go ask you on Monday? Did you ask her on Monday?
Speaker 4: Well, these these all these things are really happening.
Speaker 1: I'm the person that actually did those things.
Speaker 3: These all trial and error. That's I had to fine tune. Like I said, it's six sixteen years. But this isn't theory. This is actually real, the real factors. So I'm going to be doing an Eyo University master class ten step program on how to network to become a millionaire millionaires.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no coincidence.
Speaker 3: What time Saturday, twelve pm Eastern Standard Talk. If you're an earner, sign up.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see my eyes right now, y'all joint joining?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, once again we play thank you to thank you to represent them Lauren under what I really I really appreciate you and her whole staff.
Speaker 4: I really do a pret shiate that so much.
Speaker 1: I saw you messed some alumni too.
Speaker 4: Jamo Bowman was there, Jamal Bowman, Jamal Congressman, Jamal Bowman.
Speaker 5: Really quick in a masterclass, will will you be able to show like a screenshot of an email or a text that you're saying so people can use it as a template.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be a great value at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. Can you remember that? Gotcha tell me to do that. I'll put together a slide. That's a good That's I'm glad you said that though, because I used to I did have a template. Uh even you know what I used to have. I used to have letters too. I used to have thank you letters. So my referral probably helped a lot. Crazy I used to sit, I used to send letters to referral. It was a whole thing. So yeah, man, that was that was. It was like going to boot camp.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You learn a lot during those times.
Speaker 1: And I was there, man, absolutely, I was there as a fact.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charge with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.