Speaker 1: Hello, My loves It is Wali Kent, Jessica Walter needs to Burningham back on the mic, or the bonus episode of Give Them a Hello, Boner Bonner. We ask you guys what your biggest fears are for this episode, and when we decided to use this as like the theme of today's episode, it got me to thinking, what is my biggest fear? Because it's like, yes, I have a fear of spiders or like someone breaking into the house. But you want to know my ultimate fear. I have two My daughter becoming a drug addict, okay, or my kids right, or my kids murdering someone.
Speaker 2: Murdering purposely like becoming a murderer, or accidental murder or either.
Speaker 1: Either just having Well, if you're like a murderer, we need to talk. Yeah, well, but if you accidentally killed someone, because I do know.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I know a family member that got well, not a family member, a family a friend and their family member was struck by a car and he passed away and it was the driver drunk. No, he just he was walking at night, couldn't see him and hit him. And it's an I think it went down as just an accidental.
Speaker 1: Well that's not murder I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about one with him.
Speaker 4: Accidental death is even crazy.
Speaker 1: No that, But can I tell you I have We've talked about this before. I had a friend who in high school was drunk driving, hit a family and killed everybody but two people. And living with something like that I think would be extremely difficult. But then I think you tap into now he goes around to schools and talks about like the importance of not drinking and driving, not doing drugs, and it's like, okay, you paid your dues. He definitely went to jail, and now he's come out and he's starting to like make a difference and you know, trying to make as much right as he possibly can. But I'm talking about cold blooded killers. If I gave birth to a cold blooded killer, first of all, I'd give them my hit list. If you're gonna give it, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Let's get.
Speaker 1: After you take care of this list.
Speaker 4: And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, but that would really shake me up, I would think.
Speaker 2: So my biggest fear ever, that's those are two great fears.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine sitting in a courtroom as your child is up there and they go through all this stuff, like and then she put a butcher's knife into him fifty seven times. And you're like, I just couldn't imagine you doing this as you were calling me a stupid bitch at the age of two. This just wasn't where my head went.
Speaker 3: No, I guess if Ocean goes, it's gonna be foring off men.
Speaker 1: This is not manifestation, by the way, We're just talking about fears.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: It is very imperative universe because everything I've manifested comes that I into the universe comes true. Got mom's calling. We've been beefing today. You're the favorite today.
Speaker 5: Take your winds where you can get them to.
Speaker 1: You're the favorite today as today. Okay, what are where were we?
Speaker 2: We were talking about murder, ocean becoming a murderer, and you're not man.
Speaker 4: Any of them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not manifesting it. And it's imperative that God in the universe know that I'm simply talking about my fears, not a manifestation.
Speaker 3: Another fear, just but being just seeing her go to tap class. And if she's the bully, that is not the She's not the bully, but I will that.
Speaker 1: Is a if my kid's a bully, I think I have a bigger fear of my kid being bullied, okay, because then I'm gonna have to boss up on other kids. Whereas if my daughter's the bully, like I can check her real quick, I know how to handle it. My fear is my kid's bullied and parents don't handle it the way I think that they should. And now I gotta fucking hand with your kid. And guess what, I'm gonna win your kids to be tall and I will him.
Speaker 4: No, I will absolutely not. But even at.
Speaker 1: At the playground, it gets intent sometimes because there's these kids that will like bring their giant bikes up the slide and my daughter wants to go down, and they'll sit, you know, like the older kids. They'll just sit there while my kid wants to go down. And then I got a boss up. I gotta say move and then they look at me like I'm rude, and I say, go up or go down? Move please, my kid's going down the side, and move your bike and I'll pick up the bike and note it doesn't belong on the playground. And then I look around like I hope their mom is not like a WWE wrestler or something.
Speaker 2: You know what, No, because that's sometimes you have to do. That's the shittiest thing. When I used to do it nanny all the time, I'm sitting there, especially in the rich town I used to nanny, and I'm sitting there, your kid is doing something obnoxious and you're just sitting there gabbing away, or you're looking like, oh, he's so silly. I started, like three four years in a nannying. I would go and I'd walk up to the kid and I'd say, that's not very nice of you to say. I'm gonna let you know that, so you can keep going. And the mom was right there and say something, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I don't. I'd rather have my kid be the bully because I can. I will check you right. I've seen my kid not act right on the playground and I tell her we don't act that way. So and so wants to get up the slide, So move ocean.
Speaker 5: So you're the moms, you're the type of mom I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I was like, bravo, thank god, I don't mess around. Yeah, contrary to what you guys se.
Speaker 5: No, I feel like that's what we see. You don't mess around.
Speaker 1: I don't mess around, but I go toes and I say really crazy shit sometimes and people love to be like, she's such a bully, and I'm like, wow, you've seen me fifteen hours at most, that's of an entire episode, and suddenly you think.
Speaker 4: You know me.
Speaker 1: May may you don't know shit. In fact, it's really crazy because anytime there's people who come for me in the comments section, like on other pages, because people are really nice and like the podcast, love reading the podcast, But anyone who listens to the podcast really goes toes with anybody who has something negative to say based on what they've seen on vander Pump. So I really love you guys for listening.
Speaker 5: You guys are the shit. You go toes.
Speaker 2: You freaking I've had you come to my defense, which I was like, oh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Need some defense. Probably I'm seeing a.
Speaker 5: Lot of defense.
Speaker 2: In the podcast reviews, someone said all you fucking assholes who are calling Jessica's voice annoying And it was literally right above a comment that was like the subject line was Jess's voice and it was two stars, and it just put so annoying, and the person above said, all you trolls coming after Jess's voice, I hope she jiu jitsues all of you.
Speaker 4: I'll get them. I might need.
Speaker 1: Really, people in New York came up to me talking about your jiu jitsu and getting a kick out of it.
Speaker 5: Get it, No, that's moy ti, But that's okay. I get a lot of Are you.
Speaker 4: Going to get into moy tie once you got no? I?
Speaker 5: Oh really, I'll get into that's striking and kicking.
Speaker 3: Because then now she knows how to you'll know how to roll if they're like on that, and then you get to do moy thi before they get to you get to smack them in a so now you know both, so like you can fight and if they get you, you now have the ground access.
Speaker 5: I'm up to seven mm. I literally counted this last night.
Speaker 2: I'm up to seven or eight dms of women saying I've tried jiu jitsu.
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed. Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Do you think at the house I should put down flooring and have someone come in and teach us. You could be pretty slamming bodies with that stuff, right.
Speaker 4: Also boxing, just like boxing boxing.
Speaker 2: I want to do like a one thousand percent I know in Okay, no, one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Somebody come to the gym.
Speaker 2: We could either go to a gym, or we can have someone come to the house.
Speaker 1: And we saw someone come to the house and and set up that room and can.
Speaker 2: We and makee hundred we're doing this.
Speaker 4: You guys would like to know.
Speaker 2: It's amazing your fears or fear, I guess biggest fear.
Speaker 3: It's a huge fear and I feel like everybody has it, but you don't know it until you're on your last breath.
Speaker 4: It's like not reaching your full potential.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, like looking back at it or like have you ever heard of somebody like or the story of when they're like when you die, you meet buddy and like they show what your potential was that you could.
Speaker 4: Have reached if you weren't too afraid to do.
Speaker 1: That, or that it sounds like you're going to help.
Speaker 5: No, I have goosebumps. It's a way shared thing of people who have died.
Speaker 2: And you see the flash of your life and then you're able to see a lot of people say you see.
Speaker 5: What you could have done? It like you're what you did that.
Speaker 3: You you had the thought of starting whatever brand or this or that or doing that.
Speaker 4: You were you were afraid failure, so you kept your nine to five.
Speaker 3: And then when you die, you look back and it's like, you would have taken that chance.
Speaker 1: You could have done this crazy Yeah, but that's what's so hard about life is because you have bills to pay. You know, like, people aren't going to sit around and be like, well, we know that you have really big goals and we think you can fulfill them, so we're going to put this aside. You don't have to pay anything until you reach your full potential. Not how life works. It's freaking hard. People have all of these goals, but they have to afford their living situation. They got to keep the lights on, keep food on the table. It's a lot of fucking work. So I personally don't think that when you're on your deathbed, I just don't feel my higher power would be like, look at how much no found. I'm not saying I think that.
Speaker 4: I don't think that either.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's what scares me is like, will I in my life reach my full potential? And that's why I'm going to keep doing the things that I want to do, and I'm not going to be afraid of failure.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something real quick, and I wholeheartedly believe this as someone who is used to be afraid of saying I am driven by money, and now I just it is what it is. I'm driven by money. Let me tell you something, when you're on your deathbed, there's not going to be one thing that fucking matters. Okay, whether you're my homeboy who sits outside of seven to eleven, who is without a home, or you're Kim Kardashian, you all are going to the same place death. Okay, it does not matter. Sure you are. It doesn't mean you get to go to a cooler place or live a little longer. It just doesn't. So guess what the one thing you need to fixate on is get the dollar amount out of your head.
Speaker 4: I didn't die, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not even But you said your goals. You could have reached your highest potential. No, what difference did you make on this plant potential?
Speaker 4: What I didn't bring up dollars?
Speaker 1: You just said a brand. You just said what I.
Speaker 4: Could have created a mark.
Speaker 2: You could have left the mark on the world because I'm I'm exact created.
Speaker 3: That's why I thought you were saying, like your brand, I don't care about money or anything.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying what brand. I'm saying, go start a nonprofit.
Speaker 3: The potential that you could put out into your community that can make a mark, That's what I'm I don't care about money. I'm saying, will my potential be reached? And how many people can I touch with the potential I'm giving leaving your mark on the world, that's what. Yeah, dollar amounts away. I was using that as just a thing.
Speaker 1: But like you were saying, like brands and ship just.
Speaker 5: Like no, no, no, no, but sometimes brands leave the market.
Speaker 3: Brands I mean like right, shout out to Landing Career and you know, love Loud and all of that. Like that is a nonprofit, but that left a huge mark and so many people are getting amazing things out of it, right, and like that is potential and those are the things that like I don't want to be afraid to start something like that because the potential could be so magnificent for kids or people on the truck.
Speaker 1: But do you under because you've always you've always had this in you where like you and I love this about you and I share this with you. We always think so grand and if it's not grand, it doesn't mean anything. But then you start to to think about the like if I can just leave a mark on a few people who then take what they learned from me, and then they can they can start spreading, you know, the roots a little bit further out, and it just is like this ripple effect where you may have only affected a handful of people, but because of the how you affected them, they spread your word for years and years to come.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great way.
Speaker 2: I mean one person, you affect one person's life truly, and also but.
Speaker 4: I can that's purpose and that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And if I do that, you know, that's I'm not saying like it has to be extravagant.
Speaker 4: My purpose is to.
Speaker 3: Help one person and if that is one person throughout my whole life, that's great.
Speaker 4: I did something well, even you Easton.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of you because for every I want to say, you've had many aches of the week that have to do with animals and captivity. And I know that we get a lot of DMS saying that you made people deep dive into this who never would have known what this, what that world was like before, and now they do because you spoke about it and they now know. We're not to places like that.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So you are making a mark.
Speaker 4: And shout out to the wal.
Speaker 1: Whisper, But he's doing he's boots on the fucking ground.
Speaker 2: People like that, like those people, the farm animal rescuers, the dog rescuers.
Speaker 1: God's work, God's work. What's your fear?
Speaker 2: The same same as Eason? Not it's the same exact thing. Like when you said I got these bumps. Not I don't think I'll ever this will happen, but not like being on my deathbed and being like, oh I didn't leave a mark on the world, or I didn't live to my potential and mine is not mine? Is really just like when I think about what do I want out of life, I just want to like make people laugh and bring happiness and like bring some sort of escapism through creative works like as of now that might change, but and then also just like want a core group of people, like a family and people. I'm on my deathbed and I can be like this is these are my people, you.
Speaker 1: Know, But I have to imagine that when people are on their deathbed, they're not thinking about the mark they left on the world. I think that. I think it's more like, did I spend enough time with with my loved ones? There was a meaning now that I love them? Did I say I love you enough?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they going to hold on to like the fights that we had or are they gonna hold on to the good times? Like I feel like those are going to be the things you fixate on because that's the core of who you are, right, I.
Speaker 4: Can think that as well.
Speaker 3: But like for you on like Ocean being the bully, Yeah, people will know, like you know because you'll check her for me, like I'm going to say I love you enough, So those won't be my thoughts on a deathbed, you know, Like I know those basis.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because we said a lot.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because there was a meme going around that said like all these people on their deathbed whatever were interviewed and like, what are the things you're thinking of?
Speaker 5: And one of the main things was.
Speaker 2: Like I wish I didn't focus on work so much and focused more on family.
Speaker 5: I wish. So it is I think it's just like that's life. Have you guys heard that.
Speaker 2: This is a really quick off topic, but the theory that a lot of people who have died they all see the same light, but then they don't see anything after it. There's a theory that after it and God in higher power is you, and so you are basically we're all beings in this higher power and we've all been given the opportunity the choice do you want to go to this? Do you want to get this experience? It's like a second, it's split second of your life, this human experience. You're going to feel all the emotions, pain, suffering, happiness, joy, You're going to get this experience. In the grand scheme of things, it's the blink of an eye, but you get to experience this thing called life and like it's going to be painful, amazing, and you get to experience it as a human. And then when you die, you're back here and we're all in the same place, and all of us who are here.
Speaker 5: Said, yes, this is so we don't know that.
Speaker 2: But then afterwards, when we're we die and we're back in this we come to realize, like this was a choice we made, and then we get to see what we did in the.
Speaker 5: Short amount of time. It's like a really it's going around TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's a really beautiful and like Lily Reiner said something about it, I kind of believe that where like your.
Speaker 1: Whole life flashes before your eyes, like everything you've been through, Like.
Speaker 2: We're all beings and we chose like me, I am, I exist somewhere and I and I was given the choice to like, do you want to experience this thing of being a human And you're gonna feel pain and suffering, but you're gonna like love and heartbreak. And I'm like, but it's a blip of your of your existence and yes, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then it's just the computer shutting down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then you're back in wherever and you're like, why back home?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Home, And you're like, look what.
Speaker 4: I did with I believe in the high and I hope I.
Speaker 2: Make that being proud. That's what I want. I want to be able to be like good for me. You know, I think you will just I think I think that's.
Speaker 5: About the mark on the world thing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, purpose, purpose, I love it. Yeah, what are other people's fears? Sorry, I mean to cut you off.
Speaker 3: No, I was just gonna say, you know, I feel like at the very end, when you do go on to the next and that all happens and the light flashes and you see you, I feel like you see everybody in my world. You see everybody that you loved as in the best position that they were in. So Mom will see Dad very differently than I do. Right, you do, That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I agree, Right, Yeah, That's why I can't understand when people which it's to each his own, but people who think that we just die and go into the ground, I'm like, so you think all this is for nothing? You think we experience things like childbirth or like relationships. But then again, I'm coming from a place of like having a very beautiful life, and there are people who have had very rough goes, so I could understand if people who haven't had a privileged life like I have would think there's nothing right looking out for me. So I think it depends on where you come from. That's one hundred percent tro All right, what are other people's fears?
Speaker 5: This one cracks me up.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna say this is real, though there's a lot of deep ones. Cracking an egg and a chicken coming out ah.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine that being a fear? That's horrifying.
Speaker 1: I think he's kind of cute.
Speaker 4: Kase I knew, well now you're yeah, now you got to get an incubator.
Speaker 1: Kiss Sanderson.
Speaker 4: You're a mother to this thing that's.
Speaker 5: A fear cracking an egg.
Speaker 1: And I was, I'm like, chicken coming out. I'm obsessed with this.
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with this person.
Speaker 4: Remember when we had chickens in elementary school pets?
Speaker 2: I remember when I put in grabbed an egg from the fridge at six years old and ran it upstairs and tried to hatch it. I kept it in my room for a month. My dad found He's like, what is this? And I was like, I'm trying to hatch it because I saw it fly away home. Okay, there are a lot of dying before my kids are grown. Single mom, My biggest fear is something happening to me before my kids are adults. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well those are deep, those are deep.
Speaker 4: You can really put yourself in that, Yeah I can't.
Speaker 2: There are funny ones too, like you losing my youth, losing my youth and metabolism.
Speaker 5: I guess that's not funny, but like, hey, that's a fear. That's a fear.
Speaker 1: I still think I'm more afraid of having my kid be a murderer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh this is a good one. Windows at night, people can see in, but you can't see out. Yes, How do you guys feel about those houses? Hate them with the giant windows?
Speaker 1: No desire?
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, I love them?
Speaker 5: Three yea.
Speaker 3: What I mean like mirror, So like when you're looking at the house, it's reflected, but when you're in the house, you can look at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know why. That's genius because all of these like super modern and stuff, and everyone's like it's beautiful, three hundred and sixty degree views. I'm like, yeah, perfect for me to like be in a horror film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and or for somebody to see all everything that earned sixty.
Speaker 4: Angles of my horrible body naked. Ah, could you imagine, Oh you're welcome.
Speaker 1: What if you get to see my entire body naked?
Speaker 4: You're not mine? Running towel on all A lot.
Speaker 2: Of the ones we said east and feeling like I never made it or succeeded in life, feeling worthless.
Speaker 5: So those are just like that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's just like and that's it's the fear of not like you have this idea or something that you want to you know, accomplish or achieve, but you're too afraid of the failure, or you're nine to five is getting in a way and you're too lazy.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 1: Those our society that people's biggest fears are that I didn't make it in life or I didn't fulfill Like think about back in the day where it's like people were dying in their forties and I was like, we're so happy that you made it to your forties. I mean we're talking pioneers, fucking haul and ass through the plane, you know, giving.
Speaker 5: Birth on the Orgon trail.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you know you think at the end of their life they're thinking, oh my potential. No, they're just sitting there, orgon organ organ Organ.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking doing it.
Speaker 1: No, honestly, that's why I didn't. I'm like, we're gonna get into an orinary ornery thing, and I don't want to do.
Speaker 4: Like maybe she's right, I'm not saying anything. I'm about to go home and be like how and.
Speaker 1: Here come the Oregon du.
Speaker 4: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: It's definitely organ No society has fucked us all up.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but I think that there is something to say. These are just two different viewpoints. There's people like us who and I think you but in a different sense, who are like, we have this need to leave the mark on the world, and it's just bigger than like.
Speaker 1: I Was Here by Beyonce.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: That songs me sob every time I listen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that I.
Speaker 5: It's what you don't like it, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: My dad pulled that ship up on YouTube when she preferred the u N. My dad tears in the car and.
Speaker 4: He'd just be like, you should you should play that one song, and you go, I hate every other song by her, but I love this.
Speaker 1: No, it can't never say that to anybody, really cut your bald.
Speaker 4: You didn't love Beyonce, but he sure loved I Was Here.
Speaker 2: If you can cover that song Willie Spence, which fucking just iconic ri ip from the season of American Idol I worked on covered I Was Here and he passed away as pipes, Oh my godness, pipes for days. Okay, this is damn. This like just gave me anxiety. Crashing my car with my kids inside into a body of water. Do you guys have a fear of crashing your car into a body of water?
Speaker 1: And no?
Speaker 5: Do you think you could get out in time? Many people? I can get out easy.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Do you know how much pressure comes with going underwater?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I would. I think you're I mean, you guys, you're dying. Are giving me all these fears that you're dying.
Speaker 1: I don't think of anything because.
Speaker 3: When the car sinks, the windows are shatter. Now it's gonna suck you in. You're gonna be sucked into a vortex. You can't get your kids out. I've tried to get ocean out while she's just kind of moving, and what a nightmare that is.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have the thing? I have the thing on my keys. I took it off sh say. It's a tool.
Speaker 2: It's got a seatbelt cutter and a shatter, a window shadow shatter.
Speaker 5: So if I were in water and it's you.
Speaker 1: Need to absolutely, not that I'm driving by water really ever, but I want one of those, right.
Speaker 2: And then there's you know, a lot of dying. A lot of people have a fear of dying. There was a good one.
Speaker 1: I saw. Are we just talking about like dying where it's like time to have? Yeah, I'm telling you what. I'm thirty three and I'm fucking exhausted when that day comes.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know another fear of mine been real, honestly talking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm coming, Huh, I'm coming the world that I'm coming cheated on?
Speaker 4: Is that it's a fear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you've never been cheated on?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, it sucks, but it's not earth shattering, It isn't.
Speaker 4: But it is a fear giving somebody your.
Speaker 3: All and not being given that back, and then you being scarred for every other relationship you go into.
Speaker 5: What is the fear?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 4: I mean it's fear, man, because I am fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've never been cheated on?
Speaker 3: I think I have, and that's why I just don't know about it.
Speaker 4: Many of us do cheated on me eat dick.
Speaker 5: I remember finding out years later from one of.
Speaker 1: The guy I already did. That's why they're cheating. They already ate a dick.
Speaker 4: Can I go eat another one? Horror, not hor.
Speaker 3: I have to show you the greatest Seinfeld ever. Speaking of ri I p to Joe Devola. Joe Devola, Yes, oh, no, Crazy Joe Devola has passed away.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: I have to look up his name if we can get a good cut. I just had it in my notes because I saw it quickly.
Speaker 1: You have to you don't watch Seinfelds. But I don't know his real name.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in seinfeld and he uh, crazy Joe Devola.
Speaker 4: Peter Crombie.
Speaker 1: When did he pass away?
Speaker 4: He passed away? Let's see.
Speaker 1: He's like, I have a hair on my tongue. Do you remember Eaton? You've got to watch Seinfeld No, I have to have watched it.
Speaker 4: I watched it all.
Speaker 3: What is it early January? See, I saw it a while ago. It's just never had time to really bring it up.
Speaker 1: Shout out January.
Speaker 4: I finished it all, FYI.
Speaker 1: He died in Palm Springs.
Speaker 4: Oh beautiful place.
Speaker 1: Peter Crombie, Crazy Joe Devola, Thank you for making Seinfeld. Thank you for giving us many episodes make.
Speaker 4: Me thank you for your purpose? Is That's what I'm saying, joy to the world. And it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Five six episodes are just crazy Joe Devola.
Speaker 1: The whole thing we talked about it. How could he not like you?
Speaker 4: I like how he meets Elaine outside. I met a beautiful woman. What's her name? Elaine? What?
Speaker 3: Because she's calling him Joey yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So no one puts that it's crazy. And she goes into his apartment and he's got thousands of photos her.
Speaker 5: I have to watch that.
Speaker 1: I like what he does. What does he say, Hey, Jerry, I got it, I got a hair on my Tongue's how annoyed he is. And then he's gonna bash his head in and then Kramer has to come in with a helmet. I got kicked in the head by.
Speaker 3: Crazy Joel and he goes, I hate to tell you, buddy, but you're next.
Speaker 1: Everybody likes you. I could see why people don't like him, Jerry, don't say that you did see?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Elevators so I know a lot of people have a lot of fear of elevators and escalators.
Speaker 5: Do either of you have that.
Speaker 1: I have a fear of being in a small elevator crammed and getting stuck.
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 2: I one of my biggest fears for a long time was being in an elevator in Grand Central Station.
Speaker 5: I'm the only rat air.
Speaker 2: It crashes, it's the cable snap. It crashes to the basement of Grand Central where no one is. I'm stuck in there, but the doors are open just enough for rats to come in, and then they squeeze in and eat me alive.
Speaker 4: Oh I hope you die on the fall.
Speaker 1: You're like, God, Jessicay, you really do have a fear of rats.
Speaker 5: Right disgusting.
Speaker 2: And I had such a fear of rats that I never wanted to say it on things like podcasts because I thought, if someone wants to kill me and torture me, now they know how.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 3: And if we get a we should put up a pole, and if we get enough likes or something like that, we should be able to put a rat.
Speaker 4: On you in the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a phobia. No I would.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 2: This is what I do because I've seen it. I get stiff and I get and then I can't.
Speaker 4: I want to find a phobia.
Speaker 1: Fine, No, but it could also like I feel like you could have a heart attack, Like if you have a true fear like that, I would never do that.
Speaker 5: Well, my breath is like it's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how people die is when they start stopping breathing, Like, when they start to stop breathing, you can die. So we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 5: People give me idea though, good pitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna abort that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rats give you that. People give me that.
Speaker 1: On the same page.
Speaker 4: That's why I just sit.
Speaker 1: At home same. I hope you enjoyed this episode. It got a little dark, a little dark, but it's okay. It's okay. You know, we're gonna hit highs and then there are gonna be times where the boner episode is you old said, and we're talking about death and not leaving our mark that we wanted to. But you know what I feel like, if you're listening to the Give Them Lalla podcast, you're out in these streets making a fucking difference. And I also feel like you're just cool as shit and you're just a vibe. So like, keep your head up, don't worry about your deathbed. You're gonna go out and be like you know what I did? Dope shit again. Reminder, Bonus episodes drop every single Monday wherever you get your podcasts, and it also comes out on the same day on our YouTube channel, and remember to listen to our normal give them Laala podcasts on Wednesdays wherever you get your podcasts, and those videos drop the following Friday at nine am Pacific times.
Speaker 5: And we have an Instagram and a TikTok go.
Speaker 1: Follow those What are those handles, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Those are for TikTok it is give them Laala pod, I believe, And for Instagram, it's give them Alla pod. Hold on, hold on, guys, I want to make sure it's give them all a pod.
Speaker 5: On TikTok as well.
Speaker 2: It is give them all a pod. So give them all a pod for socials.
Speaker 1: Love it. I love you guys, and I will catch you on Monday and on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Love y'all. Bye,