Speaker 1: By myself. Is that creepy?
Speaker 2: Yes see, I mean, but listen to it. It's mostly for families. So unless you're going to go trigger treating as an adult, which is another whole creepy thing of adults that decide to go trigger treating without their kids and get candy.
Speaker 3: It like, do you understand that? Though? Right?
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, know, that's why I haven't. I didn't take part in that activity. I didn't take part in the concert. Now wait, there's another one. So so one of our Brooklyn we did this on the Brooklyn Boys and one of our slices, she said, hey, scary.
Speaker 1: I did a solo trip. I'm a female.
Speaker 4: I did a solo trip by myself. I went to Walt Disney World and I walked in and we were hung out. We went on the rides and I met some fun families. I even held the little girl's hand by the end of the train, one of the listeners of the Brooklyn Boys. Okay, so right there, I stopped it and I said, look at this. I said, that is a double standard because she can get away with that because she's a woman. Now, imagine me in a Disney World by myself, riding all the rides.
Speaker 1: Can I get away with that?
Speaker 2: I think you can get away with riding all the rides, But it's when you try to friend a family that is a little creepy, Like I mean, they have single single lane ride that you can go on Acceptable Foolish and Disney World by myself because.
Speaker 3: There's so many people there.
Speaker 2: But it's the moment where you start to have conversation with other people and they're like, oh, who are you here with? And you're like, by myself, And then that's where it kinda goes from normal to creepy.
Speaker 5: And yes, the sex definitely makes a difference. Because I was away with my daughters and we went to a habachi place and it was just me and my two daughters and some woman was sitting there by herself, enjoying a drink, and she was from Atlanta, and we started talking and she was talking to the kids, and the whole thing if it was reversed and it was me talking to a mom with two girls, it was a.
Speaker 1: Man sitting by himself. Would you and your daughters have befriended this guy?
Speaker 5: My daughters wouldn't be friend of a weird creepy But if he started talking he started.
Speaker 1: Having habachi by himself. Yeah, you have been so friendly and gotten into that conversation.
Speaker 5: If he started talking to us, no, I would think that that's weird. It's one thing if if I was like, hey, man, what's up by you by yourself? But I mean I I approached this woman because she was by herself, and I felt bad and I'm like, hey, what's going on? And so we all had a conversation. But I think if it was a dude, then it's creepy.
Speaker 2: You go to hibachi by yourself, no matter who you are, male or female, that's just creepy. And it is because you're you're an adult watching someone throws shrimp into the herd.
Speaker 6: Goes to haibachi by themselves, that is very strange.
Speaker 3: Go to a cat, but you have to be entertained by an adult when have.
Speaker 7: An omelet do not go to the freaking hibachi. Catch a freaking flaming onion and you want.
Speaker 3: To see the rice heart by yourself.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know the woman lost her husband that she wanted to I don't know. I don't know what the reason was. But she was by herself, and she was sweet, and it was cool, but if it was a dude, or you know, if it was me and I was just said by myself and I started talking to some guy with his daughters, Yeah that would be weird. Yeah right, and speaking of you were talking about Halloween and creepy whatever. So this happens to me every freaking year. So my daughter Cooper still likes to go trigger treating, but she meets up with her friends or whatever. So I wind up walking over to my parents' house with her in whatever costume that she and I are in, but she.
Speaker 1: Always deserts me.
Speaker 5: So like this year, I left my parents' house, which is like four blocks away from my house, and it was just me dressed in a weird sweater pushing a shopping cart and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I walking four blocks with an M and M with an M and M.
Speaker 5: Yes, But so I walked to you know, my parents' house with her, and that was okay because I was with my daughter's trick of treating alone now right, But I'm walking home at dusk and it's almost dark and here I am this creepy dude with a sweater and a collar, and I'm with a shopping cart and with an eminem in it.
Speaker 2: Looking at that adults carrying a kid in the shopping guard he probably stole them from the supermarket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, I mean you look like lollipops exactly. Any little kidies want to get in my cart.
Speaker 6: Follow me, kiddies come into my white vant.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 7: By the way, speaking of white fants, yesterday, my husband and I were sitting forgot where we were, and there was a white van that pulled up, and they were giving out something from the van speaker, and people were going in the van, and I said to my husband, I'm like, I don't think I would ever. I don't care what they're giving out. I'm not going to into this strange white.
Speaker 3: Van people were going in. People didn't care.
Speaker 6: It was not Canal Street. I'm just letting you know that scurio.
Speaker 5: I've just like, have you ever traveled by yourself? Have you gone away on a plane or whatever and gone on vacation alone on purpose?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I've gone away by myself knowing that the city I'm going to usually Miami or somewhere else, or I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to meet somebody but my friends, or I'll meet up with you.
Speaker 4: I don't mind traveling by myself as long as when I get to the destination, I'm with other people. And yeah, so I have to have at least one of my one of my guy friends.
Speaker 1: So you would never like on purpose.
Speaker 4: On purpose on my own vacation where I know nobody the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, shot, I think start with baby steps. Start with a movie, because you don't have to have conversation with anybody during the movie. I mean you don't have to, but it.
Speaker 6: Depends on what kind of movie. Don't go to see, like you know, Ca Pop Demon Hunters by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't see Leland Stitch.
Speaker 4: I've had dinner at the bar counter by myself. Okay, so that was something that wouldn't have done.
Speaker 5: Ten y But you're on your phone the whole time because you're so nervous that people think you're a loser.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily.
Speaker 4: I feel the most comfortable at a counter of a restaurant or a bar eating or if I went for sushi and like, you know, you see them making it in front of you. That's cool, But I don't know the movie is a little maybe in the afternoon. I could do an afternoon movie by myself. Wouldn't do a Saturday Night nine o'clock film.
Speaker 2: You know, I was thinking about you the other day. I want to go to a conveyor belt sushi with you. I think I would just have like enjoyment and seeing like what you could take down.
Speaker 1: Nothing would get past us and passed by.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think Scary could really just like go to town on this and just have some fun like you.
Speaker 6: We opened another conveyor belt restaurant with all other things not just sushi, like cheeseburgers and French fries and chicken fingers and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You need something small, so maybe maybe chicken nut, like a chicken finger type of what you need, something small you can.
Speaker 4: Put some wrong, something that doesn't that that holds well. If it could go around a few times, the burger would get stale, and so would French fries would become But how long would.
Speaker 6: French fries go around before someone wouldn't grab those?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: No, of course, it maybe two or three times at best.
Speaker 4: But sushi has a lot lasts a lot longer because it's a cold item.
Speaker 1: You know. Maybe I guess I'm just saying, all right, all right, that's pretty cool food. For thought? Is that it?
Speaker 6: The podcast all right?
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching After Party