Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking ant.
Speaker 2: Come out, hey, rain drops.
Speaker 1: Yes with bite, let's give it up for Thirsty Thursdays.
Speaker 2: A lot of your rain drops.
Speaker 1: Message be on Twitter, in my DMS, child on the Spotify, Q and A. As that Carlos, you must call Thursdays hot topics Thirsty Thursdays and.
Speaker 2: So I am. Come on now, we need a sound effect Sierra for Thirsty Thursdays. Is it like is it like rain falling? Is it a waterfall like?
Speaker 1: TLC don't go Chase, child, I can't afford that song. So we gotta come up with the sound effect for Thirsty Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it, Sierra Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So look, today's hot topics is a hot Mess Express. I'm talking about Uber Eats Delivery Express, where you pay extra two dollars and ninety nine cents for the priority delivery, so that as Uber drivers who deliver your food, they got ten stops to make. You got to pay three dollars extra, honey, to be the first in line. So all of my rain drops and subscribers, you are first in line for this express edition of Thirsty Thursdays. Because apparently Jennifer Aiden is thirsty.
Speaker 2: And I love Jennifer Aiden.
Speaker 1: But baby, we have to talk about what is going on in the world of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. So check this out, honey. The girls are being exposed. So there is a Twitter account that is Melissa's old nos. Baby, I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 2: There is a Twitter account. The woman name is Gabriella.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's a Teresa Judaispan account.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Disclaimer, Teresa does not run this account, nor does Jennifer Aiden or Gabriella or Adriana or Jia nor Milania Honey. So the Twitter account is called Melissa's Old nos and Baby, she is spilling the tea. Okay, so this fan account pretty much targets everybody on the Real Housewatch of New Jersey except Teresa and Jennifer. So this account goes after Margaret clearly Melissa Child. If the name is Melissa's Old Nose Honey, they go after anybody that goes against Teresa and Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Now, Apparently this person is saying that she was doing the job that Teresa and Jennifer put her up to do. So much so she is exposing messages, DMS, emails, Wait a second, and my heavy gay receipts, messages, emails, bloggers, hard copies, kink goos, laminations notarized.
Speaker 2: Okay, Child, that's enough.
Speaker 1: So Melissa's Old Nose Honey is giving Monica Garcia in reality Vonte's a run for their money. What Melissa's Old Knows account is reporting is the fact that Teresa and Jennifer told her what to.
Speaker 2: Say about these people.
Speaker 1: Now, the tweet that she posted on April twenty ninth, there was a sneak peek of a scene of this upcoming season premiere that is coming on this Sunday at eight o'clock on Bravo of Teresa revealing that Frank told Louie that there was a plan to take down Louie and Teresa at last year's reunion.
Speaker 2: But now where do you stand with everybody else? What about Daniel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great, she's awesome, Our nature was awesome.
Speaker 2: Jennifer's grade, she's an Italy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Margaret, I'm gonna see Margaret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi you Joelan.
Speaker 3: I don't speak to my brother Melissa.
Speaker 2: Will you say hi to them? Now? Absolutely enough?
Speaker 3: Frank told Louie that they all met at Margaret's house before New York, having ball a plan to go against Louie and Abbe after New York. Louis was really upset for like Frank to say anything negative about Louie.
Speaker 1: So wrong, frank Last we heard Frankie was working with Louie.
Speaker 2: What happened with that? Frankie is no longer with Louis. He got another job and that was it. He was very happy working with him, and I'm very thankful for Louie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this rumor is, and I don't want to talk about Frankie at all.
Speaker 3: So then after New York, my husband reached out to frank They made up and he's like, I just want you to know that they all came up with the plan trying to take Louie and myself down. Brittany and I did not go. We want to know part of it. So thank you Frank Senior for that one.
Speaker 2: So that clip was posted by Jay reality blog Hey j Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Melissa's Old Knows retweet it that clip and said, let me get this straight. Teresa and Louis are bothered that the Real Housewives of New Jersey cast met at Margaret's to talk about Louie. You should see what Teresa and Louie plant on their castmates behind the scenes. Stay tuned, there's more. This is what Melissa's Old Knows is also alleging. She wrote, I've been quiet for a reason. A lie has been revealed. I've learned that everything we've been led to believe was an absolute lie from season thirteen to now. I'm truly disgusted by Jennifer Aden and her camp's actions.
Speaker 2: I owe lots of apologies, things were not what they were made out to be.
Speaker 1: Yes, I received the Jersey screeners episodes prior to them airing. Others did as well. Tip was on the ready to be pushed at a moment's notice. Things aren't what they seem And then she chosen to screenshot a very damning email where the production company forward the episodes in advance to the cast. And allegedly this screenshot is an email of the production company sending the cast the screeners.
Speaker 2: So let me up at you guys on what that is.
Speaker 1: So the screeners are advanced episodes that bravoelebrities receive approximately two to three days before we get to see it. So, for example, Jersey is airing on Sundays now starting this Sunday, so the cast will receive the advanced episode Thursday or Friday. And when they receive the screeners Slash episodes, there is a confidentiality clause in them. Okay that pretty much says you cannot distribute this to anybody.
Speaker 2: Is for your eyes only now, allegedly.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Aiden, and this email address appears to be from Jennifer Allegedly, Jennifer Aiden forward these episodes to Melissa's Old Knows. Melissa's Old Knows is alleging that Jennifer Aiden will send these episodes in advance so that the Twitter account can be on a mission to allegedly attack the other cast members, so that as we're watching the show when it's airing, the Twitter account will have enough juice to get in front of the story to defend their phase.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you following? Cool?
Speaker 1: This is reality Crimes with the King, Honey, I had no idea that I was about to start a true crime series. But baby, this is the first edition because this is criminal. But there's more. Melissa Old Knows says when they said we were bots programmed by Teresa Judais and Jennifer Aiden, they were right.
Speaker 2: We were directed like puppets, and the Dream Team.
Speaker 1: Were our masters. We were told what to say, how to say it, and that we were doing it for the right reasons. Well, guess who's cutting the strings? Do your own damn dirty work. Next, Melissa's Old nos posted a screenshot of an alleged DM that Jennifer a and then sent to her where she's asking, Hey, this is Jennifer Aiden allegedly dming Melissa's Old Knows Hey, what's going on? Who's my camp? Your numbers not in service? I like to talk.
Speaker 2: If this is true, which we don't know.
Speaker 1: This is revealing that Jennifer allegedly has this person's phone number. Okay, so Melissa's old nos, let's not respond. Jennifer continues, allegedly, this is Jennifer. It could be artificial intelligence. Please, I gotta know what's going on. Two hours later, Hey, really, after everything, at least take my number down. I got you that stroller for your beautiful special needs child.
Speaker 2: Sm h. How could you?
Speaker 1: What happened? You were one of the special ones. I'm trying to get your attention. Can we talk?
Speaker 2: Can can we talk? Full a minute? Girl? Live on? What in the Devin caball not? Can we talk? Jennifer? Jennifer, if somebody ignores you for two days, bitch, they don't want to talk to you, girl.
Speaker 1: They have left you a red honey, honey, there's more. I don't need you to This is Jennifer allegedly saying more. I don't need to send anyone after you. You do that all on your own. I'm not afraid of anyone, especially you. I fucking loved you. You burn such a bridge. Just you wait, you fucking pig, I spit on you. Oh my lord, there's more, guys, and all of this right now. Guys are happening at four thirty two in the morning. Now, baby, at four thirty two in the morning, I'm counting, sheep. I'm dreaming of Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan. I'm in deep sleep, I'm in rim sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm dreaming of the day that me and Porsche are going to do a podcast show together. Like, I'm not dming nobody at four o'clock in the morning unless there's other things I want in my DMS. Y'all follow not direct Mash's dms. We need some other d and some ms. Okay, Hoddy, we want the d's and the ms. Ah, catch my drift. Baby, I'm not dming you at four o'clock in the morning. I want some d and some ms.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: AnyWho, there's more. This is allegedly what Jennifer Aiden continues to write.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask.
Speaker 1: What triggered you? I bought you your striller for Rosa Lee. I wasn't allowed to speak to you even though I did. You used me and manipulated me into sending you those episodes it's okay if you don't. Don't you think I knew what you were trying to do the minute you get angry. Fuck, you're not even angry now, you're just driven by Melissa p. I thought I made you so happy, I helped you with your child. I felt for you. What happened that made you turn on me? Please don't tell me you.
Speaker 2: Did this off for a podcast. You're gonna lose so many of your fans.
Speaker 1: You and Melissa both are going to wither away into nothing, and by this time next year, no one's even gonna know you.
Speaker 2: Guys. What a shame. But you taught me such a lesson, and you think you're gonna get me fired.
Speaker 1: That's your obvious goal. Don't you think they're going to see that? I stand in my truth. I was nothing but a good person, and I have nothing to be embarrassed about. So bringing on Satan Jesus will all be Not Jesus, Baby, We're not gonna bring Jesus into this mess of Melissa's old nose and receeds and breakdowns and notary. I know Jesus is like, now, why am I in it? I didn't tell y'all to dim each other and send advanced episodes and screeners and pass codes. Why am I in it this? This is what I have to say. Obviously, all of this is alleged. We don't know if this is true. I will say this when it comes to fan accounts.
Speaker 2: Not all, but some.
Speaker 1: If you are a reality star who's listening, or if you happen to manage a reality star who is listening, if you are a listener who works with the reality star, or if you are one, know this. You can't trust people who run fan accounts because they will turn on you. And this has nothing to do with Melissa old Knows. All of this is alleged. Melissa old Knows follows reality with the King and I love.
Speaker 2: Your support, Melissa.
Speaker 1: Oh nos So I want no part of this, baby, zero, zilch, nada. I will say this, reality star has got to be very careful. When you purposefully work against your castmates and attach yourselves to fan accounts to ruin them.
Speaker 2: That's never, ever, ever, ever, ever ever going to work.
Speaker 1: It is one of those things where you got to get out this bubble. I know reality stars who have fans who will do anything for them, and I mean anything for them, and they will put their fan base on a mission to attack other castmates and people involved in the show. And that's the dangerous side of fame. But it's also the dangerous side of reality television because these are people's real lives and real businesses, and what's happening when it comes to fandom on these Real Housewives and other reality shows. The fandom can become so dark that the reality star sometimes enters the dark side.
Speaker 2: And they enter the dark.
Speaker 1: Side because they choose to believe that social media runs the world. And again, I'm not saying any of this is true.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying any of those things. I want to have a larger conversation about reality stars who work behind the scenes, sending screeners, trying to put fans against of castmates to ruin them only on social media. And I think that's a sad part for me. This is a fucking TV show. We are here to be entertained, Like we're watching Hawk Hogan back on the WWF stage. Okay, are you here to be entertained? That's what we want. Some fans take it too damn far to where you attack other castmates. It's cool to like throw Shay have fun with them. I mean we do that on Reality the King, right, it's fun shade. I was talking to my friend Sarah Fraser from The Sarah Fraser Show and she said, Carlos, you're like the only podcast host that can throw shade at a reality star and they will still come on your show. And I said, because my shade is funny. It's not rooted in darkness. It's rooted and just me having fun. I'm a lovable person. We're having fun. I'm not here to destroy anybody or to make anyone look bad. We're having fun. And that's what the fans should be doing, and that's what the reality star should be encouraging their fans to do. To like, look, don't go so dark, have fun with it, throw them shade. All good to go down the route of sending allegedly sending episodes to fans so they can tweet against your castmates.
Speaker 2: That's low. That's how low can you go? That's little John Lo Lo lo lo.
Speaker 1: This is sad, But I always tell my reality starts this, and this is true.
Speaker 2: What you do in the dark will come to light. That's just law. Now that's when you call them Jesus baby, honey, that's law. The stuff you do in the dark to go up against a cat. It's a TV show.
Speaker 1: This is insane in the membrane, all because of a show.
Speaker 2: We gotta do better than this.
Speaker 1: And I want to have a poll with you guys really fast. So go on the Spotify Q and a hashtag me on Twitter what child's called X but whatever? Hashtag reality with the King, and let me know of all the Real Housewives, which franchise has the darkest fan base? Is it Jersey or Billy Hills, Is it Atlanta, Potomac, Miami, OC.
Speaker 2: Dubai.
Speaker 1: There's something into seeing about the fan base when it comes to some of these Real Housewives franchise. But I want to hear from you guys, because as I was doing my research, a lot of people were saying that Jersey is dark and that they felt that it's hard for them to enjoy Jersey because Jersey is just a non enjoyable show. They feel like Jersey is just dark. They hate the beefs. They feel like these women don't have fun, they don't laugh, they do shit behind the scenes like this allegedly, and they don't even like enjoy each other. And then they said that Jersey has the darkest fan base. That the fan base of Jersey some of them just take things too far.
Speaker 2: But I want to hear from you which.
Speaker 1: Real Housewives franchise has the darkest fan base? Darkest meaning the ones that is just fuse negativity. Which Housewives franchise has the most negative fan Daise? I'll say this much. I like Jennifer Aiden. I tried to get her my podcast last season. She wanted to do it, but unfortunately, scheduling wise, it could not work out. I hope this isn't true, Jennifer, because this is Michael Jackson bad, bad romance, bad, bad to the bone bad. Speaking of the Real Housewives franchise, up next on Thursday Thursdays, Yes, we have to get into the Daily Mail report that Darrek Kimsley allegedly will be downgraded to a friend on the Real Housewives of Belly Hills if she does not admit that pe K moved out and is staying at the Beverly.
Speaker 2: Hills Hotel bitch gag me.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, reports are saying Deree is having a family crisis at home that is worse than anyone knows. A source has told dailymail dot Com. Her husband p K has moved out of their LA home.
Speaker 2: He is now.
Speaker 1: Staying alone at the famed Beverley Hills Hotel with boy George I mean by himself.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, reports are saying that if Deri does not start talking about it on the Real Housewives of Billy Hills, producers will demote her, and that she is facing becoming a friend of on the show with only three guaranteed episodes. Now you see why desperate Duret, who I like. I like dere but we call her d D in these streets, and d D stands for desperate Deret, not Desperate Housewives.
Speaker 2: Is desperate Dereat.
Speaker 1: Because Dereet desperate ass decided, similar to Melissa's old nos, allegedly to expose Kyle's text message for the world to see.
Speaker 2: And I called that out.
Speaker 1: When the reunion aired, that Dereat was doing anything to stay on the show, and she knows that if she has to comfort Queen Kyle that she could submit herself another season. Crystal is gone, Anna Maria is gone, and deree does not want to go back to wearing Lululemon old Navy and shopping at target with no money in the purse. Okay, she does not want to go back to the lifestyle of not having to rent clothes that she can take back to the consignment shop. Allegedly. Now I'm gonna tell you what I heard. This is all alleged. Allegedly, Dereat wants to come back to the show. Obviously, so Deret, unfortunately for PK, is the breadwinner, and the only bread durt is winning is from the checks that Bravo pays her. So I did hear that drey was negotiating her contract and that allegedly the network said, girl, we know you need us. Boo boo bye, and that dere allegedly was planning or walking away allegedly, But they're trying to work things out because d versus Kyle could be interesting the season, no shade, it could be, and that may be the only built in drama they have because we know that these other girls currently on the show are not going to give us any drama. Let's just call it what it is, right, So a Kyle versus Durret season could be interesting, So you at least want to bring Deri back for that. Now, when it comes to her marriage to PK. PK, as we know, is the white man's Peter Thomas. Okay, Peter Thomas from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Peter Thomas, the former husband of Cynthia Bailey. You just don't know what's gonna happen to the business's child. And I love Peter. That's my brother and he's doing well. There's a lot going on with PK that we just don't know, and apparently Derey doesn't know either child. So to hear the news that PK has moved out the house is not surprising because we didn't see much romance from them in the past couple of seasons.
Speaker 2: There just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Seem to be anything romantic, because you know, when Deree used to see him, she would be like.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, come on, lovey, come on, lovey bo.
Speaker 1: Like she would talk to him as if he was a four year old. So now that Derey is tired of being PK's nanny, he's at the house and sting at the Beverly Hills Hotel is not cheap. So that also leads me to believe is this is storyline dere planted so that the Bravo producers can feel like, oh gosh, we do need her and that the money she's asking for, let's give it to her.
Speaker 2: Because that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Anytime you see a storyline that mysteriously comes to light before production starts filming, nine times out of ten, the housewife and her PR team that's on retainer, they plant stories in the press so that the audience can say, oh my gosh, we need to see.
Speaker 2: That, and that way they will have.
Speaker 1: Their jobs back. That's what happens. And Deree needs this money.
Speaker 2: She needs it.
Speaker 1: She needs it because when p K convinced Derey to do the show, he saw dollar signs and he knew that this exposure will do well for him and boy George no Shay seriously, which is why Duri came like a bat out of Hall Baby because she used to read the Girl's Child and then Twitter ruined her because she took things personally what the fans were saying about her. So now that she's in this position where she's the breadwinner, she needs the show and so does PK. They need to be able to continue fronting this lifestyle that I'm gonna say allegedly they cannot afford. I think Deriy and PK are Bonnie and Clyde. I think they belong in the movie True Romance. When I look at them, I see two people who are desperate for fame, the limelight and a coin. I think Derey realizes if she ever gets fired from Housewives, she would have to lead the country because there's nothing for her to do in America. I don't see Derey having a life after Housewives. I think she would have to go where former housewives go, and that's on marriage boot camp.
Speaker 2: This job. Now, if it's true that Bravo wants this.
Speaker 1: Then Durit needs to give it to them, because she has not given us anything in years.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for a fashion show.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to see you meddle in the business and don't like hold your ground. We miss the old Deried who told Lisa Renna back off because if I could smell your breath, you're too close. Like that's the Derey we miss. We miss Dere coming for Erica Jane and making her cry.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We missed that Derey, the Deri we have lately, Honey, pack it up, send her back in the mail.
Speaker 2: We're over it. We're over it.
Speaker 1: Similar to how Bravo is over Vanda Pump Rules. Deadline has reported Badda Pump Rules season twelve filming is delayed as Bravo hits a Dirnda Medley pause.
Speaker 2: I added to Random Medley, vander.
Speaker 1: Pump Rules has been put on pause for the summer, breaking the production schedule's normal filming cycle.
Speaker 2: I think this is a smart move.
Speaker 1: We all know that Van der Pump Rules was on the verge of cancelation before Tom Sandoval decided to dip his stick into Rachel Okay and doing it behind Arianna's back. Obviously, that scandal breathed new life into the show, but after watching this season, I think I speak for all of us, we're kind of like, all right, we're over it.
Speaker 2: It was interesting in.
Speaker 1: The beginning, but we're over it, and we don't want to watch another season of this dynamic, this topic, and quite honestly, this whole cast.
Speaker 2: I think Van der Pump Rules needs a reboot.
Speaker 1: If I'm being completely honest, I'm gonna say this, and it's unpopular, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Either Arianna or Tom they gotta go.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch another season of them coexisting in the same space because the wound is still fresh for them, and the friends feel like they have to pick a side, and we want them to pick the side of interesting television. And that depends on who's going to bring that to us, is that Tom or Arianna. I'll let you, guys, make that decision of if you have to choose between Tom or Arianna, who would you want to stay on the show strictly for entertainment purposes only, not the morality police, not for I'm a fan of this. Let's talk about strictly entertainment. Who would you choose to continue on the show if it was between Arianna and Sandoval.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm kind of over the show.
Speaker 1: The valley I'm hearing is fantastic. I'm gonna start watching that show, guys, and possibly recapping it. Y'all know, Jack's aka Jacqueline is a good character who was giving great television last week's episode of Vanda Pump Rules. I'm just not into VPR anymore. VPR needs CPR. Okay, it needs a lifeline. Somebody needs to open up the mouth of Vanda Pump Rules and breathe new life into it, because what we loved about this show. In his earlier editions of it the earlier seasons was this fun, ratchet group of kids in the night life scene who was all trying to make it big in Hollywood. You know, I remember when they had no money. They were living in an apartment with that doodoo brown carpet, the popcorn walls. Like they were just normal young kids in their twenties who were sucking, fucking, mucking each other. Right, it was interesting. And then what happened with the show is they got famous and the mystique was gone.
Speaker 2: The plot was gone.
Speaker 1: The plot was we love these twenty somethings who were all sleeping with each other, having fun, hanging out at night, like this ratchet group of kids in West Hollywood, and we liked it. So for me, the show needs to get back to its glory days. I want to see a new group of twenty somethings who are trying to make it Like who is the young.
Speaker 2: Thirsty ratchet version of Sheena or Lala.
Speaker 1: The problem with the cast now is and listen rightfully, so they're grown and they have lots of money and they live a good life compared to who they were ten years ago. That's why people love the Valley because when you grow up in West Hollywood in your twenties, the natural step for you is to elevate your life and move to the Valley because you want to be able to live a very suburban lifestyle where you can walk down the street and go get a coffee and go get a dish from Takaya Organica.
Speaker 2: Honey. The Valley is just where you're out of the nightlife.
Speaker 1: And the current cast of Vanda Pum Rules, some of them are that way, and that's great, But that's why The Valley is the show that people are talking about more than Ban the Pump Rules because the plot is gone. Ban the Pump Rules has jumped the shark. I think it needs a reboot. I don't mind seeing some of the casts remain, but I want to see like these younger West Hollywood type of people who are trying to make it big in Hollywood or in their endeavors.
Speaker 2: That's what the show needs. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withthking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King un to score on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby