Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. I feel just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody. I hope you're having a great Saturday. We're doing the best bits over here. I hope you check out Part one in part three this weekend with Abby.
Speaker 3: On part one, we talk all about her big gig that's happening this weekend in California, and also the weirdest thing that I ubered, a crazy story that happened in Palm Springs when I was out there for a bachelorette. In Part three, we answer listener questions about our boyfriends, about some work situations that have happened, and some recommendations if you are living in Wichita or near Wichita at any point in time. So check those out if you have some extra time this weekend.
Speaker 2: But for now, the reason you're here to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. So let's do it here. It is number seven. Starting out Scoopa Stee. He's got a ghost for years, ever.
Speaker 3: Since he's joined the show, we've heard all about this ghost phenomenon. Basically, he's had multiple experiences with ghosts, and well, we were in the hallway and I saw his ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Number seven.
Speaker 5: I'm not a big ghost guy, meaning I think if there were ghosts, and there may be, I don't think they'd let us see them, or we could see them, or they're just chilling and they like I wish you guys could see me, and they you can't.
Speaker 6: Okay, fine.
Speaker 5: Scuba has said he had a ghost go in his body once, like go for a ride and then come out like his nose and he just started crying.
Speaker 6: And so remember that story.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, ghost used him as a conduit to get out of the house or.
Speaker 5: Something I believe went up his butt came out his nose after he took a nice joy ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good Gid.
Speaker 6: But I'm not a big ghost guy.
Speaker 5: But I'm also not a guy's like there's no such thing. But so Morgan thinks now after spending the day with Scuba, the ghosts actually follow him around even today.
Speaker 3: Why Well, so I was in a hallway Scuba Steve was running around like crazy and he walks past me and all the lights just flicker as they're following Scuba.
Speaker 5: Possible the house was so old that when he was running it was like knocking the wiring.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True, it didn't happen to anybody else. I mean we were walking around the whole time. Everybody else was moving around and no lights were flickering. But Scuba walks and it follows him. This wasn't just a flicker of light random in a corner.
Speaker 7: It was where.
Speaker 2: Scuba Steve was as it was following him. And I couldn't believe what you.
Speaker 6: Noticed that Scuba was this upstairs by chance? No, it was everywhere you went.
Speaker 9: You don't even notice, Okay, because it was weird as yesterday when we were doing all this, I had this envision or the thought of my grandfather, because my grandmother's not doing well. She's in hospice, and so there was this Marshal like amp that was converted into a speaker box and I was like, oh, Marshall's my grandfather's name. I was like playing around with it, and just in all these memories of him came up and I got pretty emotional.
Speaker 6: So that's actually kind of weird. I wonder if it was my grandfather. See I about a ghost guy. But when you say something like that and it does that story if true, Yeah, I'm assuming you didn't make that up. If so, fe No, No, legit, But.
Speaker 5: Like, that's pretty cool to think that possibly that could have happened.
Speaker 10: But why would his grandfather be with him? Wouldn't his grandfather want to be with his grandmother?
Speaker 5: Well, but you're you're using the logic of organic bodies six. Yeah, he could possibly be in two places at once. You're saying a ghost has to be singularly in one place. It's not like our bodies.
Speaker 7: He could be an omni present.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, you're you're assigning human form to things that aren't human.
Speaker 6: By the way, why am I fighting for them because I don't believe in him.
Speaker 4: I don't know. But Scuba sounds very convincing.
Speaker 7: But it could be too that Scuba's open to it, since he's already had ghost encounters right up his open home. And so when he sees the Marshall speaker and he he thinks of his grandfather, he's inviting his grandfather to appear. When we're closed off and you never even think that that could happen, then maybe we shut off opportunities.
Speaker 5: I'm down with that, because I would not say that's wrong. But I don't know that him being down with that makes it.
Speaker 6: Happen, right, I know, Morgan saw if Scuba was like I saw everywhere I went the lights flicker, and.
Speaker 5: We're all like, shut up with your ghosts flying up your keysters.
Speaker 6: Stop. But Morgan's the one who saw and Scuba didn't.
Speaker 5: But Scuba has a story about his grandfather who's passed away his name.
Speaker 6: That's a little coincidental.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and my nun is in hospice, so I think he's trying to be there for me to kind of like make me feel better about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, if I'm on a jury, I now believe in ghosts guilty guilty of being real?
Speaker 7: Which yeah, and I'm sorry about your grandma, Scuba.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too. I'm too obsessed with this bit though it could have feelings, So sorry.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 6: You know we had a good life together.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, you're saying, oh boy, so what do you think, Scuba? Do you did you notice that at all?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: I think physical? Nothing physical.
Speaker 9: The only thing that that was that could relate to that is me thinking of my grandfather because of my grandmother. I didn't see or feel or nothing. So that's weird that Morgan saw something and I didn't even feel it.
Speaker 6: Morgan, after he tells you that story, What do you feel and think?
Speaker 2: Oh, I already I already believed it as soon as I saw it.
Speaker 3: Once you see something with your own eyes in that situation, how it just came across in my brain.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's no, that's a ghost. There's absolutely no way that's anything else.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I hear you. But I could always find a reason that it wasn't a ghost. Like even my head was like, we were an old house. Yes, if he's running, listen, Scuba's not one hundred and ten pounds. He's an adult man. And if he's running, what adult man runs down a hallway? And maybe it's an old house and the wiring shakes or something, sure, or maybe you were drunk.
Speaker 8: It was sober.
Speaker 10: Was it like dimming of the lights or was it like oh, out and then back on, out and back on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a short that's what I thought. Yeah. And was it like as he was running?
Speaker 2: Was like, no, no, did pick that sound?
Speaker 3: But it was it was just how it was moving. The lights were moving on and off as he was running. It wasn't like the whole hallway went off. It was like following him.
Speaker 6: Like a movie where it's like click click click, click click.
Speaker 5: I would like to say, if any ghosts are listening, I'm not a ghost hater in any way whatsoever.
Speaker 7: Welcome them.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Yeah, what's up body?
Speaker 4: Welcome?
Speaker 6: We don't know if you're real. Well, that's freaking amazing. I love it. Ghosts ghost twenty twenty four, you know, put them on the ticket.
Speaker 7: We're calling them ghosts. But you could also just say, like the you know, I feel the presence of my mom. If you, Bobby, you ever felt the presence of your mom?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 7: Like, well, who is it we were talking about.
Speaker 5: I find a way to not think that's real. I dream, I have dreams. My moms come to me in dreams. My Mom's not alive, but I think I'm probably just thinking about it, so it.
Speaker 7: Comes ah, well, or she's coming to you now.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. I mean your grandmother went with a guitar.
Speaker 5: Fellow that again, the air condition came on or something right around that time.
Speaker 7: Right, you can always explain if you want to science.
Speaker 6: I'm big science guy.
Speaker 3: I will also say that there was another witness to this, not on any of it in the show, somebody that was working there, and we both just kind of looked at each other and we felt it.
Speaker 2: It just fell off.
Speaker 5: So this witness that Morgan's talking about. Morgan was like somebody witnessed it. I think his name was Gerald. We went over and it was like who. I was asking, like, who's Gerald? And they're like, Gerald hasn't lived here in one hundred years.
Speaker 11: He died.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly. Well, Scuba, does that make you feel good, like like a bit of peace because she's saying this and mate, possibly that's what happened.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it does, because I was thinking about him, and whenever I think about someone like that who has passed, I always kind of a little bit inside me is like I would like to see them. I don't know if I could physically handle it, but any sort of sign will be really cool. So even though I didn't see the sign, I'm affirmed by Morgan saying she saw. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Gerald I lived here.
Speaker 5: You say, Gerald, Gerald, here's a picture him in nineteen twelve.
Speaker 6: And Morgan's like, that's him, that's him, here's just here. I like it for you, Scuba, thank you, I too. I like it.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry about your grandma. And if your grandpa's chilling, that's pretty cool it is. I mean, he's looking out for you.
Speaker 6: And if there's a short in that house, I should fix it because it's a fire hazard.
Speaker 12: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: So I've been doing the tour with my boyfriend aka Man in Uniform. The tour meaning I've been meeting all of his friends and family for the first time and we're basically meeting each other's people. That's the tour that's been happening. And I had an etiquette question because we see things.
Speaker 2: A little bit differently.
Speaker 3: I was basically raised in this way and he maybe was it. So that's what the question is all about. What would you do when you're doing the tour with your new boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Number six, talk about etiquette manners, that kind of thing. If you go to somebody's house, do you still bring something? So Morgan, you're going you have a boyfriend, yes, a man in uniform. So now you're doing the tour basically here you're going to meet a lot of his people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm meeting a lot of friends, a lot of family, and I'm going to all these different houses and events.
Speaker 6: So when you go to somebody's house, what do you do.
Speaker 3: I always bring something like, I've brought a bottle of wine, I've brought a plant, I've brought a dessert.
Speaker 6: A plant. Wow, that's nice.
Speaker 3: It all depends on the information he gives me about the people, and then I get them something based on that, and so that's what I've been doing. But he was like, I don't think you need to do that. That's okay, you don't you bring anything. They're inviting us over.
Speaker 6: I think early on it's it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: It's like being slightly overdressed when you're not quite sure what everybody's wearing, versus being slightly underdressed when you're not quite sure what everybody's wearing. Because if you're underdressed, you feel like a fool. If you're overdressed, you just feel good, or you can actually loosen it up a little bit. I think it's great you're doing that. I think that's eventually going to fade out either the second time, especially close people. If you're invited to like a dinner party with people that you, by the way, what the heck's even a dinner party. But if you're somebody like grilling, I know, right, I just see that stuff on TV. But if like, somebody's grilling and you kind of don't know them and they're.
Speaker 6: Having to get together, I get it.
Speaker 5: But if somebody's like, come on, I think it's great what you're doing because you're slightly overdressed and I like that, But what's the etiquette on it?
Speaker 6: In your mind?
Speaker 7: Amy, Oh, I would take something, especially her first time she's meeting. It just helps, like you feel better going in there and she's right on with what she's taking. Maybe even a candle sometimes might work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about a puppy taking?
Speaker 7: Oh wow, nothing too over the top all. But then yeah, the more you hang out with them, obviously, I think that even the second time, you don't need to show up with something else. However, like you said, Bobby, if someone's inviting over for dinner, even if you know them like really, well, you probably talk to them more and you'd be like, hey, what can I bring? What how can I contribute aside? And you contribute that way. If they're like, oh, don't worry about it, then showing up with the bottle of wine still makes sense because they're there. If they have wine or margerite, is there something like you can contribute in that way because they're.
Speaker 5: So just the effort, yeah, more than what you're actually bringing. I didn't realize wine was so cheap.
Speaker 6: It depends what kind of wines. Now I'm talk about you. I'm tink about wine the grocery store. You can get eight dollar wine.
Speaker 5: You get Yeah, you new it's real nice sometimes but it doesn't. But it doesn't matter how it tastes because it's just the effort.
Speaker 6: I don't drink.
Speaker 5: So somebody brings a bottle of wine, I'm like, wow, what how many hundred dollars this cost?
Speaker 6: Looked it up the other day? Six bucks? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 7: The wine Pallette, I don't have it because I blindfolded myself and taste tested like a twenty five dollars bottle line and a four dollars bottle line, and I couldn't.
Speaker 8: Tell the difference.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, if you get invited somewhere, because I feel like your sensibilities will be different.
Speaker 4: This is so stupid. Why are we taking items to people's houses?
Speaker 6: Well, etiquette.
Speaker 4: It's like if it's a pot lug and they say, hey, can you bring chips and saucer? Can you bring the dessert? Okay? But if you're invited somewhere and they don't tell you to bring anything. There is no need to bring a present. So every time I go to someone's house, I'm supposed to bring a present.
Speaker 6: This is stupid every time ever.
Speaker 4: I okay, so every time I meet someone, I have to bring them a present.
Speaker 6: If they're having you over, you have to get mad about it.
Speaker 5: But you get quite angry just us talking about what the etiquette is.
Speaker 6: We're not even forcing him to bring anything.
Speaker 7: What about if we ask in this?
Speaker 4: So every time someone comes out to Morgan's house, why didn't she invite those people over so she gets the gifts.
Speaker 7: It's not what it's about. That's not what it's about, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Instead of going to the getting a bunch of cool gifts, it's like, ooh, I'm so happy I have this. It's mostly just the gesture of someone thinking ahead going I am coming to your house. Since you're inviting me in and it's an early time, I want to show my appreciation by thinking a little extra than just showing up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like or I brought my favorite cookies or something like that. I thought you might enjoy and lunchbox. I think if you had people over. You wouldn't mind if they showed up with a gift for you?
Speaker 5: No, what I wouldn't have All this being said, I never remember my wife from hours. I never remember to take any Also, I don't go to people's houses.
Speaker 7: Like, right, it might be a male female thing.
Speaker 6: Three last time with anybody's house nineteen ninety three thing, Yeah, been a bit, it's been a bit, but I don't don't. I don't remember that stuff.
Speaker 10: I mean, you might be right, it could be a girl thing, because like, I've never done that. Well, remember taking anything in someone's house.
Speaker 7: Morgan's Boyfriend's like, hey, you don't have to worry about that, which true, we don't really have to worry about it, but it's just we like it.
Speaker 6: Would you ever be annoyed if you invited someone over?
Speaker 5: Let's say you were you were grilling out and you invited like eight people and there's a few people that had ever been over for girl out.
Speaker 6: Would you be invited if they showed up with nothing?
Speaker 7: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox did that like ten times in a row. I'm like, you know, that's just what he's gonna do, right, because you wouldn't have even thought about it.
Speaker 4: Because if you're grilling out, you're saying, hey, I'm making the food. Come over if you want me to bring something, say hey, can you bring the baked beans or something?
Speaker 5: But would you say can I bring anything? Or are you just waiting for them to tell you to bring something?
Speaker 4: Waiting for them to tell me because they're the ones having, they're the ones hosting, they're the ones having the party.
Speaker 5: But you wouldn't even suggest is there anything I can bring? Even if it's like a false ask, when you really hope they say no, you're doing I guarantee you.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox's wife says to them, is there anything we can bring?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: She like hits them on the back.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 6: After he hangs up, she calls him back. Let me ask you as this though.
Speaker 10: If you take, like say, a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine, right and you have to leave it no no, no no, and you put it on the counter and it's been an hour and no one's drinking it, Oh, you feel like a loser like well, not only that, but you kind of want it. Can you open up the bottle of wine that you brought? I don't know, to start drinking it?
Speaker 6: Here's my we used to do cakewalks at church.
Speaker 5: Well those are cool, yeah, and everybody would even at school, mostly at church, everybody would bring something and when no one would they win and never pick mine.
Speaker 6: I'll be insulted. Like, is that the one where you walk around the chairs and to the music stop?
Speaker 5: It's kind of a version of that, or the cake walks a bit different. There are all these like standing places and everybody walks around and you stop and they draw a number.
Speaker 6: No one loses. But when somebody wins, like number eleven, and you're like oh, and you go to the table and you pick one of the cake or cupcakes, but they're not picking your No.
Speaker 5: I went to pick a wiggle and got six cupcakes this certain color that I thought was finny, nobody ever picked it. Like that, you feel like a loser getting picked in dodgeball again.
Speaker 7: A potlugant church on Sundays, like the castrole dishes, there'd be some that would be basically empty and then some that barely even dimmed it. You and I would put those on my plate just becuz.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're saying it wasn't your stuff. You just feel bad for that person, like no one.
Speaker 7: Has even dipped into this, So I just put a scoop on my plate that was fly.
Speaker 6: And that's not fair. How do they know it doesn't taste good?
Speaker 10: Like just because of what people are eating, Probably because it's or did someone take a bike?
Speaker 6: Be like, don't get that one. That's interesting too. Usually it's some vegetable medley typeking though that nobody wants to eat it, like some healthier like keen law or something. What's lunchbox? This thing he likes? No, there's something else that he knew. It's probably something is this guy?
Speaker 4: That stuff's good? Man. It's just like Rice Morgan.
Speaker 6: I think you're nailing it. Take stuff.
Speaker 5: Better to take stuff and be a bit too much than not take anything and then to be like, dang you can.
Speaker 6: Better to be over dressed in under.
Speaker 4: And now you have to do it for the rest of the time because you started with some of the.
Speaker 5: Friendly times just early new friends. Yes, even a year from no mark it's brand new and second thing. Not if you're just like swinging by to pick them up or going in for a few minutes. But yeah, if you're like there for an hour plus you take something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it shows appreciation too.
Speaker 5: I don't do it, but I do think do as I say, not as I do, because I don't remember, and I don't go places, says not nine to three.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 12: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of husbands on our show, and they all opened up about being a husband, meaning their most annoying husband hobbits. There's a story about this, so Bobby Eddie Lunchbox. They all admitted the most annoying things they do with their partners. And I think we can all admit we've been a little bit annoying to our partners at one point or another. These just happen to be theirs, and maybe you can relate. Maybe your husband is like this, or maybe you are like this.
Speaker 2: We'll find out.
Speaker 6: Number five Annoying husband habits gave a list of what a lot of wives from around the country have said when asked a question like, what's the most annoying.
Speaker 5: Thing your husband does? I'm to talk to the husband's here. What would your wife say? Is your most annoying habit that for some reason you just don't correct lunchbox.
Speaker 4: If I don't eat my toenails or bringing nails. I leave them laying on the couch.
Speaker 6: That is just gross. That's a human things. Discussing growth gag she tells about.
Speaker 5: She tells you that, like please throw your toenails away, or please eat them and don't leave them on the couch.
Speaker 4: Or the kids will seem and be like, oh, dad's toenails are here. My mom my wife will.
Speaker 6: Be like, why do you leave them there? Why don't you just I just.
Speaker 4: Forget, I get busy. Probably that I throw the clothes in the bathtub.
Speaker 5: Also another wild thing, that it's not dirty clothes. He throws all his dirty stuff in the bathtub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she started doing it too, so I can't. She can't say nothing.
Speaker 7: I feel like sometimes she just has to give up them.
Speaker 4: And the toilet paper, like when it runs out, I don't put it, like I don't hook the one the new one into there. I just set it on there a new role, you know what I mean. I just set it on the hoole.
Speaker 6: Why not just put it on? I would do that occasionally to.
Speaker 4: It she annoys the crap out of her, or I leave, yeah, or you leave what I mean? Just dirty dishes, just dirty dishes.
Speaker 6: Everything basically the dirty clothes in the bathtub is so weird. And your family did that?
Speaker 4: Uh No, my family didn't do it. We had a where did that come from?
Speaker 6: Where's the first time you ever put your dirty clothes in the.
Speaker 4: Bat When I owned my first house, I didn't have a hamper, and there was one of those bathtubs, and usually I would throw the empty shampoo bottles over the thing. And because I had to stand up and then had a bathtub, and so I just throw.
Speaker 7: A shower, yeah, like a stand up, separate shower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so the bathtub is something I'd never used, and so I was like, oh, clothes and shampoo bottles, we'll just go in there.
Speaker 5: So you turn it into a trash can. Yeah, but now you still use it as a dirty clothes hamper. Do you have to remove them to take a shower?
Speaker 4: No, it's a separate thing. It's the bathtub doesn't get.
Speaker 6: Used except for dirty clothes.
Speaker 4: Dirty clothes, right, Okay.
Speaker 5: I my wife, she gets the most annoyed at me. Let's say I have spread you know how the breads spun, and get the little thing to hold it twisty tie. So what I do is a fin I never put the twisty tie back on. I'm very much against twisty type being back on. I never put it back on. And I do this with bread and chips, and so I'll ball it up and then I push.
Speaker 6: It up against something to hold it.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: So just random places in the house there's like pushed up bags of chips that are holding it closed. And I did wherever it is like a stable thing, they'll be like it's next on a book, there'll be chips.
Speaker 6: So it really annoys her when she comes through and there's bags.
Speaker 8: Get a chip clip that aren't.
Speaker 6: Clipped or closed in any way.
Speaker 5: They're just rolled and pushed up against something so they don't unroll and spoil.
Speaker 6: At least you're trying to keep him from getting stale, Thank you very much. Yeah, I'm very anti twisty. It's a lot of work to retwist tiet. I get that exactly.
Speaker 8: It's not that much work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 5: And just to everywhere I go, I turn the air way down and I forget sometime.
Speaker 4: We hate that.
Speaker 6: Here it's freezing, Yeah.
Speaker 4: My hands are frozen.
Speaker 6: It was sixty two the other day.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: Do you realize that I forget sometimes?
Speaker 5: Like I'll leave and then she'll come home and I've been upstairs and it's freezing, and she's like, there's no reason for TV freezing here like she needs so I probably not just a turn of the air cold, but leaving it, just walking off and leaving it.
Speaker 6: It's probably something she gets annoyed by. Bad husband habit. Yeah, mine is just that I don't listen. Well, that's a pretty big one.
Speaker 10: But I try, like and I even say, like, all right, what time is the game tonight? She's like eight o'clock, got it? And then like later on the day and like, all right, what time is the game? And again she's like I put in the calendar. It's in the calendar.
Speaker 6: And I've told you have a calendar, and you don't have a calendar. She's made me a calendar, But do you use it? No?
Speaker 10: No, And I'd rather just ask, like what time is the game? I'm sorry, I forgot what time was the game?
Speaker 6: But when you think that, can't you just look at the calendar?
Speaker 10: Like when I instead of asking, well now, she's like, I'm not telling you. Just look at the calendar and be like okay, I gotta get my phone. Look at the calendar.
Speaker 6: Don't listen? Is it like a big one? That's maig fund. I don't one, but I try, like I just don't retain it. No, you don't try. I do.
Speaker 5: I don't try to shut the chips. Let's be honest. It's a quick way for me to get it moved. But if I really try, I to walk and get a twisty. Why walk and get a clip? You're not trying, let's be honest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brace the calendar, eddie.
Speaker 6: You're not trying. You're not trying anything else. Pretty mu pretty much perfect? Yeah? I always close the chip bag. No, we're not comparing well.
Speaker 5: I always put dirty clothes in the dirty clothes and I do that too. Here's some of the big ones. You guys can tell us you do this leaving wet towels on the floor, No, no, I hang them. I yeah, I go to dirty clothes. Once my towel touches my beehole, it's dead.
Speaker 6: You don't reuse a towel if I don't touch my beehole.
Speaker 7: But why do you have to?
Speaker 6: You always to your beehole.
Speaker 7: I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: Just okay, I just hang it over the bat to.
Speaker 6: How can you go without drying that.
Speaker 7: Okay, we don't even talk about it.
Speaker 6: If it but as soon as it touches it, it's dead.
Speaker 4: That towel walking.
Speaker 6: I yelled that, and I put it in the dirty clothes.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Burping, No, my wife can burp louder and she does than I do. Yeah, I don't burp. Yeah, bur Lack of personal hygiene.
Speaker 5: I do at times get told I need to shower more, not because I stink and I work.
Speaker 6: I shower after I work out.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I just forget to eat or shower. If I've got like a hundred things going on, those are two things I forget eating first sometimes showering second seems like a basic necessity. Probably picking nose, eh, I mean I pick it as much as it needs to be picked.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I can't breathe, I pick. I do this a lot like squeeze my nose too.
Speaker 7: That's just scratching the top, Like that's not really picking.
Speaker 6: Passing gas. I don't. I don't. I don't fart in my wife.
Speaker 5: I like, I do so many things that are probably not appealing that I think I cannot fart on her.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't aim it at her or anything. But if we're sitting on the couch and I got to let one roll.
Speaker 10: Roll, but you far when we work out, Like, why do you do that around us? That's natural if I'm gonna squat, Yeah, no, he does that amy He'll be in the midsto what I believe, if the.
Speaker 7: Body is real, like that's what they say in yoga, like let it.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying.
Speaker 5: It's already the Roman Eddie and myself, you know, not picking up after yourself.
Speaker 6: I pick up after myself pretty good. I mean, shoes are kind of a problem for me.
Speaker 4: I'm a If you have that.
Speaker 5: One over drinking anymore, we're good now. Dude, sleeping in really late, No, no, I can't do it. You can't do that because the kids are your body won't allow you.
Speaker 6: Kids.
Speaker 4: Got it a little bit of both.
Speaker 5: My if I sleep, my wife like loves it and will make it quiet because I never sleep. So if I do sleep like she'll she'll come, turn the air down, She'll like make it happen, keep them asleep, keep them asleep. And then finally, not stacking dishes.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that means doing put them away dishes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 7: In the sink, just let them pile up.
Speaker 6: I did dishes one time time a story. This should be a book.
Speaker 5: I did dishes one time and their dishes all in the sink, and I wake up earlier in the morning, and I spent that morning putting the dishes up, put them the dishwasher, did think, never was acknowledged, never did them again.
Speaker 7: This is so annoying, because no.
Speaker 6: So annoying.
Speaker 13: I came home already, I was ready for fread or something Happy New Year, tye, stuff like you did the dishes, you know what. It was so annoying, never was acknowledged. And then I said, hey, I never got acknowledged for doing the dishes, and she was like, oh, you did the dishes.
Speaker 6: I was like the end, Okay, last time you ever did Last time I ever did the dishes.
Speaker 7: My point was, you live there. You're an equal partner there. You should be doing dishes. It's expected, like you want applause for doing something that you should do.
Speaker 5: If she feeds the dogs or takes the trash out, I'm like, hey, thanks for doing that. I really appreciate that we have our own little, own little deals.
Speaker 7: With And she's sort of like, hey, I bet you. Her attitude about it is like I live here, I obviously I'm going to take care of the dogs.
Speaker 6: And she's mature and I'm not.
Speaker 10: But that's the last time we do the dishes around the house. I used to say, like, my dad never did the dishes. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: I sometimes if I don't come home from mark when I'm like, my dad never came home.
Speaker 7: Oh, I thought you didn't like making dud jokes.
Speaker 6: I said that I know, but like then.
Speaker 7: It makes me feel good.
Speaker 6: You were making it about me and I was like, I don't like that, like when I make them.
Speaker 7: I know, but I thought, Okay, he said to me.
Speaker 6: This was Amy's jokes. You'll never be a good father's funny, right, That's what I said.
Speaker 4: That's not a joke.
Speaker 6: That's like, that's true.
Speaker 5: Okay, Thank you all all your husbands out there, do a better job, all right, Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 12: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two, we.
Speaker 2: Had Terry Clark on the show. Not only is she and I Connan had so much to share.
Speaker 3: About her new collaboration album, but Bobby also got the scoop on the time she was asked to be in Playboy and why she didn't do it. So really super cool interview with Terry Clark. And as you go, check out my Instagram because I have a T shirt with Terry Clark for face on it and I took a picture with Terry Clark in the studio, so it was t shirt to real life basically magic. So if you want to see that fun photo, you can go to at web Girl Morgan.
Speaker 2: But right now, here's the interview with Terry Clark.
Speaker 6: Number four Terry clarkson Studio. Good to see you again. I didn't We didn't know each other until you came over to the house. I really enjoyed that. I don't always enjoy them.
Speaker 8: I did too. It felt like a really intense therapy session. Part of that it was really great.
Speaker 5: I rarely don't enjoy them, but you know, with anything else, it'd be like a show that you do if you're trying. You don't hate doing shows, but some of them just fall in and you're just like, you just do a show and it was good and you move on. But I like really enjoyed the time.
Speaker 6: I guess because I was a fan of you for a long long time. And didn't know you, and some that can go either way when you meet somebody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, are they going to be you know what you think they are, or are they going to be we're just close what they are. Yeah, well, I enjoyed meeting you too. You know, I'm a fan of yours and I have a radio show, and you tend to kind of want to listen to people and their conversational skills when they're interviewing people, and you're one of those people that I think a lot of artists are starting to dabble in radio now.
Speaker 6: You know, podcasting radio, and yeah, yeah, but you're good at it.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you very much. But you're you know, there's a reason you're winning all these awards and stuff. So congratulations. And I really enjoyed our last chat. So when they said we were coming back now we can actually talk about the record, we couldn't remember the publicity people were all like, no, they were giving us the whole wind.
Speaker 6: I don't thing that was weird.
Speaker 5: It was like, hey, Terry Clark's coming over, but she can't talk about anything, right, but we wonder to talk about I wonder what we're going to do.
Speaker 8: We talked about childhood, baggage instead.
Speaker 5: So how I found out about your record is one of my best dear friends, Ben Rector.
Speaker 6: Today, I'm going to go record what Terry Clark? Do you know her? And at the time I didn't, And I was like, I don't know her, but I'm a fan of her.
Speaker 5: Let me know how it goes. And he came back and he was like, she was delightful. That That was his description of you. Delightful. So you got a lot of artists to come back and sing your big songs. How what's that problem?
Speaker 6: I don't know. How do you pick? Does everybody say yes? Sometimes? Do they not sing it exactly like you want?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: What is that process?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: Well, I started with kind of a you know, a list of my wish list of people, and I called Ashley McBride first, and we've been friends since twenty seventeen. So she said yes and jumped on board. And I wanted her to do better things to do because it was the debut single and she had publicly talked about how much that debut album meant to her when she was a kid growing up in Arkansas and how she you know, she felt like she was different than the rest of the girls, and she was you know, she was a tomboy, and she saw my image and really got into music and it helped her feel like she belonged, I guess. And so her singing on Better Things to Do was a natural fit to me. And then after Ashley agreed, you know, when you get one, it's kind of easier to start going, Well, Ashley McBride's doing this, did you go to Landy wils Yeah, Ashley is like, she is amazing, and she's so respected around town for her songwriting and her artistry especially, it's just amazing. So and then I love Landy Wilson for so many reasons. I love the fact that she's such an individual. You can recognize her by a silhouette. There aren't a lot of people that you know, you see their silhouette, you know them automatically who it is. Landy Wilson is one of those people. And and I loved her music, and so I asked her. Everybody said, yes, there were only a couple. There are only a couple of people that schedule had scheduling conflicts that couldn't do it. But Ben Rector, I've been a fan of We talked about him last time and his immense talent. He's genius, you know, he's one of those almost prodigy type guys.
Speaker 6: Annoying. Yes, he is so good.
Speaker 8: It's so annoying. We could have up the first take on now that I found you and been and been fine with that. And he's just incredibly talented. And I was so happy to see him opening for Dan and Shay because he needs to be exposed to those huge audiences. My manager actually wasn't as familiar with Ben Rector until she went to their show and she texted me and she said, man, now, now I know why he's on your record. Why you wanted to get him on your record? She said, I wasn't that familiar with him, but I am a fan now and that's that's he And he was so gracious, humble, kind and added so much to that arrangement and track.
Speaker 6: The album is called Terry Clark Take Two.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read some of the other people on it, Lauren Lana, Kelly Clarks and Cody Johnson, Ashley McBride, Carly Pierces have been Rector, Laney Wilson, and Paul Brandt.
Speaker 6: Paul is from because our show's in Canada as well. Paul's massive Canadian star.
Speaker 8: He is, yeah, and we you know, we'd never toured together and and it always made sense to me. That kind of a ticket always made sense to me. But he was always headlining, and then I was headlining, and then we both kind of get the market a bit of a break. Paul is very very savvy businessman. He's very smart. He knows not to overplay Canada. There are only so many venues in Canada. We don't have the population, we don't have the venues that the United States does. And I'm lucky that I can bounce back and forth, you know, across the border and play both markets. But Paul's been really careful and protected that as an artist, and I really respect his business model in doing that. So when I went to him with this idea, I said, I had just a few years earlier done across Canada solo tour. I do a lot of solo shows. I just have guitars around me. I have a Ditto looper, which is a little stomp box thing that you can create loops on, and I have a porchboard which creates kind of a kick drum. So I do this one woman show and tell jokes and stories about songs, and it was sold out across Canada in twenty sixteen, and so I went to him with the same concept in twenty eighteen. I said, we should do this together. It just makes total sense and it fans love that intimate type of set. So we went out in October and November last year and did you know BC through Ontario and we're in talks about possibly doing another run. But it's uh, that's cool, yeah, that that take of Easy on the Eyes was live in Toronto. We didn't go in and fix any vocal things, we didn't go tweak a whole lot. We added bas and drums in the studio when I was in tracking the last four for take two, just to give it a little lyft. But what you what you see is what what you hear is what you get. And it was fun to be able to have a live track on there and have my friend Paul be doing it with me as a duet.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is a sensitive to ask, but there was a story about Playboy asking to be in the magazine, but then they asked you to be fully clothed, and then they then you said no to all is that accurate.
Speaker 8: No, okay, there's no way Playboy is gonna pay me money to be fully clothed, and they're not gonna pay me anything these days. But this is about twenty years ago, I would say, And it's so stupid that you know what country singer would you like to see pose for Playboy? And I came in. I don't remember who was first and who was second, but me and Shania Twain, who could not be more polar opposite twenty years ago especially, came in top two. I don't understand why. So they came to me and offered me, Uh, I'm just gonna say a million dollars twenty years ago, which is more like three right now because of inflation. And then my manager, Clarence, I said, there's no way I'm posing like meet and greets can get weird enough as it is.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine you imagine the.
Speaker 8: Man? And then so Clarence, Uh, this is the funniest story. Marnie, my day to day manager at the time, walked into my manager, Clarence Spaulding's office, and she had an intern with her, and the intern looked at his desk and he was researching he had Playboy magazines all over his desk. Who am I going to work for? But he called me and he says, well, they said you can just show you can go topless for like this amount of money, the whole the full monty, you get the full million. So he's negotiating body Barts to post for Playboy, and I just said, Clarence, you know that all sounds like if I wanted a money grab, I would have done it. But I was just like, I can't. I just can't. I have too many young girls that are looking up to me, and I've always been pretty buttoned up. I'm not one of these people who's I'm very modest about my body and I don't like to show all anyway. And I said, this would go against every single thing I stand for being a strong woman. What's between your ears is more important than what's between everything else. So I said no, And I'm really glad I made that decision and didn't let greed or the dollars, you know, get in money. And at the time, you know, I was I was still trying to save and you know, I didn't know when I was going to have another hit. I always treated my last hit like it was going to be my last hit. So I've always been pretty frugal with money and things like that. So you know, if that's all that I had in my crosshairs, I would have gone for it. But I had there was such a bigger picture in playing the tape forward in that scenario, and not even six months later, I was asked to become a member of the opry, and I don't know.
Speaker 6: That that would happened, right, Yeah, Yeah, I saw on Instagram you gave Lanny like an old school like a vintage Terry Clark shirt. Yeah, which is super cool.
Speaker 5: Do you have Ronnie don and Irag friends and he talks about how they have all this old stuff and Kicks got a lot of it. He's kind of He's like, I gave it all to Kick when we split, so Kicks like in the early divorce because they're back together, your Kicks got a bunch of the merch. And he's like, it was the dumbest thing is merch? Is that vintage merch so valuable? Do you have a lot of your old school merch or just like a couple of things.
Speaker 8: I have a couple of things because I've given all my T shirts to the artists on take two walked into the I walked into the session with a T shirt. And you know my mom, you know, God bless her, would keep a lot of that old stuff. And I even had stuff from the very first tour of ninety five for a long time. And I happen to be a mover. I tend to move a lot and change the scenery around me. I buy houses, and I've got a bit of an eye for design and renovation, so I seem to be kind of addicted to make, you know, making a house really really cool and then leaving it and going to doing it for another one. So I've lost a few of those those little gems and moves, I think. And I may move again and end up, you know, finding some stuff in a bin that I don't know about, but I probably have, like, you know, ten left.
Speaker 5: Now do you ever look on eBay and see what the old stuff of yours is going for?
Speaker 8: No, I don't. I have no idea. Okay, that's like I have a feeling it's not going to be what you think.
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bobby Terry Clark vintage T shirt forty two dollars, Oh, no chance, no chance.
Speaker 7: Well, while Bobby's loading that up. Do you know where that intern is that was assigned to my hatty boy Magazine's free? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't. And Marnie's here. Who brought her in? I don't know where she is she. I don't know if she actually left because of that. I don't know she just can you imagine?
Speaker 6: I have your answer here.
Speaker 5: The cheapest one that's actually vintage from the nineties. The cheapest one is eighty dollars.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, Well you know I'm going to keep them.
Speaker 5: Terry Clark's shirt, poor pitif me nineteen nineties. This one's extra large, ninety one dollars. Wow, it's this one too, the one I gave Lanny Probably remember that one. Yeah, that's the one I gave Lanny Wilson. And I don't know if I have I don't have any more of those. That was the only one I had in the bin and she had to pin it. It was like a dress on.
Speaker 6: Now I'm buying I'm literally buying it right now. You are not set. I am last one, and I don't We're extra large, but I'm gonna have it.
Speaker 5: You can you can get it all like a dress like it Laney did ca okay, and it has been paid for.
Speaker 6: Boom, Oh, you're so sweet. Why did you No?
Speaker 8: I didn't make any money. I don't make any money off it now. It's merch is a promotion tool. By the time you pay everybody their commissions, pay for the merch, and pay the taxes, you're you have about three dollars left. Did you go to McDonald's say you don't pay taxes?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 8: It's totally kidding getting the auditor to your.
Speaker 6: What do you consider your big break? If you had to identify one moment and someone said, Terry, what's your big break? Microphone in your face?
Speaker 8: When I went and auditioned for Mercury Records.
Speaker 6: How did you get the audition?
Speaker 8: Well, that's it's such a long story. I had a demo tape floating around town when I was playing at Tutsi's a producer from a Popka, Florida who did a lot of production for Disney and Epcot Center Big productions on this thing called a sincleavier. It's a keyboard that has that and mimic drums based any kind of instrument you want. And he had this studio at his house in Florida. He walked in looking for a burger and I was playing at Tootsi's in the in the front, you know, on the stage where it's now a VIP booth, That's where my stage was. And he sat down and listened to me for two hours and then said, I'd like to, you know, make a demo tape on you and try and get your record deal. So long story short, I go to Florida for like a month and stay in his basement. And he had a son the same age. We won't get into that, but.
Speaker 5: Is there any part of you though that's like, this guy's watching me for two hours, and it's like this is weird.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well he was. He was observing. I guess the I see why.
Speaker 6: I mean, But I still as a creature in its natural habitat, and he wants me to stay at his house, like a little bit of me would be like, I don't know if I should do this.
Speaker 8: I think my mom obviously checked it out and interviewed him and made sure that I wasn't gonna end upchopped up in pieces somewhere. And so I did that, and we made this demo tape and and he took it to a few people in Nashvill. Bill shopped at around I wound up with a manager named Woody Bowles through and we kind of, you know, the demo was okay. It was very manufactured sounding, but it caught the attention of a guy named Brian Kennedy who had a spec deal with MCA Publishing where he could bring artists in and make demos like demo Masters. So he got ten thousand dollars and he called me and wanted to take me in, and he became one of my very good friends in town. And he's also really tight with Garth Brooks and and Tricia and that whole camp still is. I think he works for Garth now, but he his dad was Jerry Kennedy, who produced all the early Reba stuff that so I was like, oh my god, Kennedy. Not those Kennedys, These the Kennedys of Nashville. So we went in and we did. We cut I think four sides, and Vince Gill came and sang on one, and Carl Jackson played guitar, and oh god, we had just amazing players on this. It was super country. Keith Stegall ends up hearing this demo like three years after we did it. It floated around town. Carl Jackson played it for a few people, and so long story short long, he called me to come play live for him, and he had so much going on at the time. He said, I want to work with you so bad, but I got all these other people. I'm trying to wrap some projects up, and I thought that's just a no. Right six months later, Woody calls me and says, Keith Stiegel's just been promoted to the head of an R at Mercury Records, or hired as the head of an R at Mercury Records, and he wants you to come in and sing for Luke Lewis. And I had thought he'd forgotten about me. So I went in with my guitar, sat in the boardroom in front of him and Luke and wood He was there, and I wore the most god awful Mobeta shirt. It looked like somebody threw up on it. It was you know, in the nineties, the Brooks had Dune Garth Brooks shirts. I still got the shirt and they called me the next day and offered me a record deal. And this is after I had already been in talks with Sony Music because I was a Sony Tree writer at the time and Paul Worley had gone over to so and he had a full roster of females, so he couldn't do it. And so they offered me a full fledged record deal, and I just I couldn't believe it was finally happening. And it was eight years after I moved to town. It was a long process.
Speaker 5: What I hear, and I think what everybody should here is your big break was actually you grinding it out, taking advantage of a very small break, turning that with your work ethic and talent into a mid break.
Speaker 6: You stayed focused.
Speaker 5: Somebody happened like you were prepared when the opportunity hit that. It wasn't like here's a platter and here's your life. You now get to have a record deal. It was like you worked hard and took.
Speaker 6: One small thing and that just kept leading to another to another, and then before you know it, you're an overnight success.
Speaker 8: Well it was such a heartbreaking process because I went and sang for Curb Records and Electra Records and Sony you know, and they all showed interest in you know, I even had one of them tell Woody. She's probably the most powerful countries female country singer I've heard in a really, really long time. But it's not what we're looking for. And there were a lot of tears.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: I'd go home and my husband at the time and I would, you know, just be like, what's it gonna you know, one heartbreak after another. But every door that closed another one open. And there was always like that carrot dangling that kept me focused and I just something inside told me not to give up. That the right opportunity was going to come along. And when Luke and Keith signed me, that was the right place for me to be. And Keith Keith was Alan Jackson's producer Randy Travis like he got he got the country thing. He wasn't trying to turn me into something else. He signed me because of that, and you know, I really appreciated the artistic freedom they gave me, especially on my fourth album that was not as mainstream. They were really great. They were a great label for me to be on, and that worked out the way it was supposed to. I just had to wait a little while.
Speaker 6: Do you ever perform not in a cowboy hat? Yeah? I have?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there are when I do solo shows there there is mostly for those ones. Sometimes I'll kind of wear it for half the show, but you know, I realize it's such a trademark that that I.
Speaker 6: Really don't take on a cowboy hat.
Speaker 8: I do a rock encore in my show. I do a rock medley of you know, pop and rock songs, and I'll take it off for that and and just just for something a little bit different, but then I put it right back on.
Speaker 6: Have you had to sign thousands of cowboy hats? Oh? Gosh, yeah, probably the number one thing.
Speaker 8: Oh, absolutely a lot of cowboy hats. And I hate those ones that are those really cheap ones that that that look like they've been woven. They're hard to they're hard to sun, they got holes in them. Do you a real hat?
Speaker 5: And I learned John Parties a friend of mine, and he, you know, has given me cowboy hats. I'm not a cowboy hat guy, but he's like, you wear like a felt I could be wrong, like a felt type hat in the winter and definitely a straw type hat in the summer.
Speaker 6: Do you do that real day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding? I have to like the white like you can't wear white you can't wear. So do you have different kind of hats depending on the weather?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I usually switched to straw, you know, June first or right aft Memorial. It's the thing to do. And yeah, and I honestly was wearing straw hats because I had a bit of a deal with a hat company for a while and they didn't really make great felt hats, So I wore straw hats for a good ten years all the time. And then when that deal was over, I'm like, I'm going right back to the whole Texas Cattleman's crown cowboy hat, and I'm going to do it the right way, you know, felt in the winter and fall and straw in the summer.
Speaker 5: Two more hat questions because I just thought about him. Your hat has been a specific way. It's very much your shape. Yeah, who does that?
Speaker 8: I do it?
Speaker 6: And how do you do it? Do you have like a mold, Now that's just the terry mold and you put it in.
Speaker 8: The hat steamer. You use a steamer and you can shape a hat the way you want. In fact, this is a funny story. I had to go get a hat for a photo shoot and I was in the middle of another move, so all of my felt hats were in storage. So I I went down town to I think it's a boot Country down on a lower Broadway to get a felt hat. And I walked in and bought the hat and they wouldn't let me shape it. They said, it's just we have to do it, and I said, oh God please. So funny thing is, I used to work at boot Country in Hendersonville before I got a record deal, and the same guy owns the whole chain. So I said, can you call ed Smith and telling him his former employee with like a shape her own hat him right, So they did. They said, well, let just let her do it. They made the exception it's an insurance thing. The steamer can burn you or something like that. So because I was going right from the store to the photo shoot, I didn't have time to go home and do it. But that's how you shape them. You use a steamer and it makes them soft and you can shape them. But yeah, I do kind of have my own shape. I never just wear a hat the way it is off the shelf.
Speaker 5: If you don't wear a hat, well, there were people that don't recognize you that should that you know, because I've not worn my glasses, and executives that pass me didn't even know it with me.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, it's definitely your glasses are your trademark. You know. People, you could somebody could draw a caricature of you with your life, they'd know it too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or Harry Carey, one of the two.
Speaker 5: All right, carrect Okay, so look, we're gonna play some stuff from your record, and you're just so fun to talk to you. So let me say this. She's doing She has like twenty dates left this year. The record is out, Terry Clark Take two. I think we'll play the Ashley Better Things to Do in its entirety. Okay, I like this one a lot too because I like both of you, and I think this is the song I think about.
Speaker 6: Is this most people's number one song with you?
Speaker 8: I would say it's the number one streamer, But the Cody Johnson Kelly Clarkson duets on Take two are blowing up stream. They're doing really well.
Speaker 6: I guess, I mean, just in general with your songs.
Speaker 8: My songs. Yeah, that's the one I think most people identify me with. Yeah, it was the first one. It was, you know, that whole pan from my boots all the way up, you know, and I'm this super skinny twenty six year old girl. That's the thing people remember in the T shirt, sleeves rolled up in the hat with the electric guitar. That was the very it was a very uh it was it was. Yeah, it was a very defining moment in your show. Yes, I play it last, and the audience gets to sing and it's a big party and it's it's so much fun and we're doing the new the new arrangement from the new record. Actually on that one, it's not that different, so I don't even know if nobody notices it, but it's fun for the band, you know. I'm going I'm playing electric on it now and I used to play it acoustic, and we we are enjoying playing some fresh takes on these.
Speaker 5: The melodies are the same, tho, right, Because the worst thing is when you go watch an artist and it's like, here's a song that was a hit for me, but I'm now going to do it operatic style.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I think you. The customer is always right, and they're they're buying a ticket to hear something that they can sing along. To don't mess with the business. That is the business you don't mess with. And I'm not going I'm not going to go see James Taylor, Fleetwood Mac or somebody or Bonnie Rate and want to hear something completely off the wall of a song that I love so much, you know.
Speaker 6: Or a whole lot of new stuff. I'm good with a couple of news.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 6: I don't want to whole show on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know. I even play, like, if I need more content in my show, I'll play some stuff that were hits in Canada that but but weren't here. But I'll also, you know, I'll also play songs that maybe weren't huge hits here but were singles like dirty Girl and three Mississippi.
Speaker 6: And I don't even mind new stuff, but as long as like five in a row.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, No, I think it's I think it's important for artists to stick to a roadmap as it hits in their show, because that's what people really want. And nineties countries kind of this thing now that people have really gone back to and are digging deeper, and you know, some of them may have heard your songs for the very first time. Listening to a playlist and they're going to show up and buy a ticket to your show and it's going to sound completely different. Yeah no, that would suck.
Speaker 5: Okay, now it's our straight talk wireless question Terry to stay grounded.
Speaker 6: Who tells it to you straight?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll tell you that my manager, Clarence is no bs at all. Like he is very very honest and he will give me the real story. And I think that's really important. My mom, when she was alive, was definitely that person. And I've got friends that I ate dirt with in my life that have been around for forty years who are very very honest with me. You know, I have some and music fans in general and see artists and ask questions about the industry. But that I can lean on for you know, when you go to a show or Okay, if somebody really iconic, not me, I'm talking about a James Taylor, somebody it makes a new record. Are you excited about that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, Like it's sort of that. It's that honesty, Like do I make another record of new music or not? I don't know. If I do it, I'm doing it for me. I'm going to do it. Because it's something I really want to do without any kind of expectation of an outcome, because it's the only reason to do that stuff now. But you know, I do talk to my friends. I I have people in my life that are very honest and always will be and people who's, you know, opinions I really respect.
Speaker 5: I have found that the people that I care about that will tell me when something's not good are the people that I care about when they tell me something is good. Because it's anybody, you know, people say all kind of good stuff to you if things are going well for you because they want to be around they run the success, right, So it's really I only take good from the people that I care about, and we'll hear bad from it.
Speaker 8: It's well, it's amazing who I'm hearing from, you know, who's texting me because now I'm talking about this project and I'm a little more in the forefront as far as you know, doing some interviews and press and stuff, and it's like, oh, look who just texted me?
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: It's just you know, you have to take take it as it comes.
Speaker 6: And I try not to take criticism from anybody.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't take advice from absolutely, because right, everybody wants to offer criticism out of nowhere.
Speaker 8: Everybody's an armchair expert, you know, and and thinks they know. You know, there was somebody who the comments on the new record have been all so positive and so great, and everybody's loving it. But you know there's always a couple and one person who was like, why does your voice sound like it's in a wind tunnel? It's compression, right, But people who aren't engineers, engineers mix records now with different effects because you know how most people listen to music through their iPhone speaker, Like a lot of people just run around listening to stuff through.
Speaker 6: And there are engineers based on they.
Speaker 8: Have to almost like the volume has to be different, like it's a whole different it's a whole different world now.
Speaker 6: Terry Clark Take two with music from obviously all Terry songs about Laurena, Lana, Paul Brant, Kelly Clark's and Cody Johnson, Ashley McBride, Carly piercepin Rector Laney Wilson.
Speaker 5: Also go to Terry Clark dot com. Bunch of shows all the way through twenty twenty. You have a show in twenty twenty five on the list.
Speaker 8: I know, I know, And there's there's a whole bunch of shows that I have that we haven't announced yet that are coming up this winter. And we're adding still all the time, so we're all in all, we're probably going to be at seventy five shows for the year by the time we're done, which is a really good year.
Speaker 6: Final final question. I washed dishes for about a year and a half. Is I did too a terrible job?
Speaker 8: I washed dishes.
Speaker 6: It's terrible.
Speaker 5: I watch at restaurant. It's a terrible job. I had to work out of that to be a bus boy. But and I am not somebody who likes gros. I don't do well with gross. But I wash dishes.
Speaker 8: You don't do well with gross?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: And that's the grossest job, especially if you don't have a good wait staff that's helping you, at least on the front side cleaning like scraping the plate it is.
Speaker 8: It is horrendous. Did you have the big sprayer?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I did that in high school for my high school job.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What did you learn from washing dishes?
Speaker 8: That people are gross?
Speaker 6: Exactly? Exactly? And I try to not be so gross because of that.
Speaker 5: Yes, Sarah Gross, Terry Clark, great to see you. You're one of my favorites. Now you're one of my favorites. And I didn't know you, but now that I know you like, you're one of my favorites.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Bobby, You're absolutely one of my favorites. Maybe the favorite interview ever that I've gotten to be a part of today. That's not what we're gotten, no, I mean, I really enjoy talking to you, Like I would sit and have dinner with you and we could have some really like you know, off the record conversations that would be I think, really meaningful. So I like getting that feeling from somebody I'm talking to and I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll seecretly recorded and bring it on the next day, but it'd be good though, Terry Clark, everybody.
Speaker 12: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: There's some drama on the show. I mean, what's new.
Speaker 3: This is over the compliment baseballs. So basically, a couple of weeks back, we heard that Eddie's son's baseball coach will write a compliment on a baseball and give it to the kids.
Speaker 2: It's a way of amping them up making them feel good.
Speaker 3: So Bobby gave compliment baseballs to everybody on the show, and one of those compliment baseballs was found in the trash.
Speaker 8: Whose was it?
Speaker 3: We debated that, and then we also gifted Bobby a compliment baseball where everybody wrote one nice word about him.
Speaker 2: Well, mostly everybody wrote eight nice words.
Speaker 5: Number three some of you have your baseball still, Eddie have your baseball?
Speaker 6: I love it, dude.
Speaker 10: It's in front of me every single day and I look at it every single day.
Speaker 5: So I wrote a little notes on the baseballs. It all was inspired by Eddie's son's baseball coach who at the end of their season, there's five, he wrote a word on the baseball and give it to the kids, and I thought that's cool. So I did it for all of you guys. And Eddie still keeps it in front of him. That makes me feel good.
Speaker 10: Sometimes I just have days where I feel like I don't know, I just feel like I'm just here, and then I look at it and says, Eddie funny, and then on top of it, says makes everything a little more fun, and dude, it makes me think like that is cool, Like that's cool. That that's what you think I bring to this world.
Speaker 6: I see Morgan to get your ball there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine sitting right here.
Speaker 5: So, you know, not big on drama in real life, but on the radio show, don't mind it so much. Ray Mundo actually brought something up about the baseballs as well.
Speaker 11: Huh, Ray, Yeah, so I also have my ball here. And what is your say?
Speaker 6: Mine, says Ray. Lunch pale, constant and random.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lunch Pelman shows up for work every year. Lunch pel is hand yeah, which I actually take that lunch peill to heart.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 11: But my thing is this, I saw a baseball in the trash and I didn't go dumpster diving. But I also now see these other baseballs over here that have no marks on them, So maybe just one of those that got thrown away.
Speaker 5: So you think you saw possibly a baseball of a note I wrote a personal note to somebody. They just throw it away, But I can't guarantee there was a note on it. Why didn't guarantee? This is a show sometimes bring a drama don't even exist?
Speaker 6: But I do know there was a baseball in the trash. Eh. Does anybody have anything you want to say? They may throw those away. I mean, where are you all's lunch?
Speaker 7: Oh my baseball is in my bathroom. I could send you a picture. I saw it this morning and I saw the word keene. That stood out to me, and I'm like, stay curious, say me keep wanting to learn and grow. But it's in my bathroom. I can bring it.
Speaker 5: I don't even care if you don't have it. I just read it was like I think somebody throw away.
Speaker 7: You should care if someone threw it away.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox warzers.
Speaker 4: I don't know where mine is.
Speaker 6: I don't know he's the one.
Speaker 4: No, I took another studio, but I don't know. I mean, it wasn't in there the other day, so I don't know if the cleaning crew came through and took it or what.
Speaker 6: But the cleaning crew doesn't throw stuff away. Cleaning crew doesn't grab balls with it signatures on him.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe I've rolled off the edge of the desk and fell into the trash can. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't even care. You know, he threw his ball away. The point wasn't to keep.
Speaker 5: It, and because I was here, it was to keep it, to keep it and like look at it every day it was just a note from me to you guys and how I felt about you.
Speaker 4: To keep it.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 4: And people told me that they always yell at me for having stuff on my desk. We're too cluttered. We have to clean this place up, and so you don't listen.
Speaker 6: And that's the one time you listen is when you throw it.
Speaker 4: Hey man, like I was, you know, walking by the trash can and may have fell out of my hand and slipped in there.
Speaker 6: He threw it away.
Speaker 5: Okay, somebody somebody said you guys had one. Did you guys write one to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 7: You want it?
Speaker 4: And I had better be on that desk forever it will be.
Speaker 6: Look at all the stuff on his desk. Yeah, yeah, a lot of stuff on my desk well cluttered. So what is that?
Speaker 2: So everybody wrote a word that we.
Speaker 3: Think of for you, and either we can tell you which board we wrote or you can guess it.
Speaker 6: Oh that's fun. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't only do well with complimentary things to me. It makes you feel ncomfortable. Can I do it alone in my room?
Speaker 6: Interesting? Okay, I'll do it. Bring timmy, let me look at the ball here.
Speaker 5: I could probably tell by the handwriting too right, that's true too, Okay, sad that's lunchbox.
Speaker 6: And it's also written like a five year old?
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 6: Y's write sad.
Speaker 4: Man, because you have access to everything and you do none of it. You you can be living a life, so it's just you live you. It's sad how you approach things like that.
Speaker 6: I'm sad. My life is sad. How you look at it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't take advantage of everything you have at your fingertips.
Speaker 5: Wasted And the only one that's written looks like a child. Everybody else did a good job like camouflaging it.
Speaker 4: I told you I'm bad handwriting. I told Morgan you're going to write this. He's gonna know right away.
Speaker 5: Uplifting no idea, it's a nice one. It's I don't know who wrote uplifting Abby. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Abby. I appreciate that. Influential I wrote that one. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're super influential and you in so many vast different ways.
Speaker 2: It was an overarching, really good word for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Funny that's me, thank you excellent.
Speaker 7: Fun in all caps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, driven that's me. Okay, I remember now that's me. Oh you didn't remember driven, dude? That's you? Aura? Who put aura? What's aura about? So when somebody has an aura, you can't explain it.
Speaker 11: And people sometimes don't hear it on the radio, but in person they would feel it.
Speaker 6: They don't hear aura on the ring.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess we all have auras.
Speaker 6: But so you guys hating on each other's words.
Speaker 5: I like it with Aora is like an energy, an energy around you.
Speaker 6: Energy is a good word for it. Yeah, well, thanks for thanks for the ball.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ready couple myself here for yourself. Hung what you're hungry?
Speaker 6: Hungry? Yeah? I was just finished up. Oh okay, I had a couple. No seriously, Oh my god, there you go. Thank you for the ball. I really appreciate you guys.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What is this crap?
Speaker 3: Has been a segment that has started recently. Eddie brought it to the table and now Lunchbox is utilizing it. He got a parking ticket and kind of a strange one. Maybe not a lot of people knew that you could get a parking ticket for this, and he's a little outrage at the situation and might just be trying to fight it. So you're about to hear what is this crap?
Speaker 6: From Lunchbox number two.
Speaker 5: When situations just don't make sense, we go, what is this crap today?
Speaker 6: Brought to you by lunchbox?
Speaker 4: What is this crap in front of mine? How you only have street parking? We don't have driveways. Most houses don't have driveways. Hide park on the street, do it all the time, depending on what way I'm coming from, entering the neighborhood. I park in front of the house, never thought anything of it. I walk out the other day, I have a seventy dollar ticket.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm looking at it for parking the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Whoa, because if your fate, I guess you're supposed to face north on one side of the street and south on the other side of the street. I have been parking that way for years, just depending, never even thought about it. And I come out it's a seventy dollars ticket. What is this crap? We have bank robberies going on, we got people stealing cars, and we're worried about me parking the wrong direction on a residential street in the middle of a neighborhood.
Speaker 6: I didn't know you got a ticket for that.
Speaker 5: I don't know either, So have you done it before all the time, So you do park the wrong way all the time, and that you never got it.
Speaker 6: Why would they be in your namehood. They're never in your neighborhood, No idea. It is this crap.
Speaker 5: Like if I start to think about it, because I've done that, I've parked the wrong way. But if I start to think about it, I guess it makes sense, like if you have to get back out in the traffic. But again, it's a residential neighborhood. It's not like it's five o'clock traffic bumper to bumper.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 4: We're not on a downtown street. We're in a neighborhood.
Speaker 7: Is it a universal law?
Speaker 5: I just see the ticket parking on the wrong side of the street. MCL seventy dollars. Oh my goodness, what are you gonna do? You're gonna go to court represent yourself.
Speaker 4: I would love to go to court and represent myself. Say what is this crap?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how you've.
Speaker 8: Done it your whole life?
Speaker 4: Yes, we do this all the time, and I mean there's cars parks up.
Speaker 14: One thousands of dollars. Fine, really other instances you've done location? You do this every day. We'll come by every single day. I could not believe they were right. They wrote a ticket for it.
Speaker 6: When is the court date?
Speaker 4: I don't I have to pay. I don't even know. It'sys coordinate. I think it's a charge.
Speaker 6: It says most copt will ignore people park the wrong way.
Speaker 7: That, yeah, it must be the law. But people just gets through me.
Speaker 4: It's like jaywalking, Like are we going to start.
Speaker 5: Unless they need money in your neighborhood and they're out, all right, go and give some tickets. Oh so on the bottom of lunch box ticket there is like a barcode I guess, so you can trade it in for a lottery ticket or something. And then it gives like some language like failure to answer the citation will result in the issuance of a warrant.
Speaker 6: Let's go, don't answer, Let's go to jail for this. Yeah, that's cool, hunger strike.
Speaker 4: Let's take a stamp.
Speaker 7: Does it have the officer's name?
Speaker 6: It doesn't here, I'm yeah, I had to.
Speaker 4: I mean I couldn't put that up.
Speaker 7: Okay, no, I get that. I just was thinking maybe you could google him. Maybe he's you know, is his first day on the job and he's a little eager.
Speaker 6: It's like, hey, you got it, loser, but don't call him that. Don't call like you think.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I know it's your first day out on the street, so go find some people park the wrong way, like, ease your way in.
Speaker 7: He's like, I got to practice writing tickets, so much.
Speaker 8: A change this way.
Speaker 5: You must take a form of action within forty five days of the issuance date. Pay fine amount listed above within forty five days. Oh, it gives me the employee number A doing that officer signature.
Speaker 6: We ain't paying this fine. We're making a stay. We are making a dance. Right if we have to go to jail, we'll go to jail, yes, all of us.
Speaker 5: No, we keep saying, I request a hearing date, no letter than forty five days. Oh dude, it would be awesome because you don't want to know in court.
Speaker 4: Cases a man.
Speaker 6: But hey, was this the ultimate No? Oh dang, I was gonna say my wife's car.
Speaker 5: Okay, one more thing, the issuance. If unable to collect the issuance of a bench warrant for your arrest for contempt of court, with a penalty of up to five days in jail and a fine of up to ten dollars. I think it's worth it. You can do five hard days and ten bucks. I'll pay the ten bucks easy, five days. I'll do the ten bucks, and you can.
Speaker 8: Have time off, time off for jail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll finish ten just for fun. You'll make ten.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm not I'm not opposed to that. Yeah, jail because there's no way.
Speaker 6: It's not present right.
Speaker 4: And they're not going to keep me for five because good behavior.
Speaker 6: They'll probab put crap out of that place and we can visit you. Yeah, one of us will come every day you're a Jael and visit you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I like that phone. Hey man, how's it going in there? It's been tough. You need some cigarettes? So hey man, I keep strin in some ram and some cigarettes.
Speaker 8: We just give him.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we put eighty bucks in your commissary dude.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what are you going to do?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna have to fight it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are for sight, but fight it by not paying it.
Speaker 5: That's option too. I like that option for me. That's fun and we should we will go to jail if we have to. But him going to court again in.
Speaker 7: A suitcase, Why did.
Speaker 6: You go last time? Because Russian parking ticket? The sign?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a parking ticket. We were winning an award from the Red Cross and I parked somewhere where they said free parking from this time to this time. And then the guy gave me a ticket. And I was like, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: There wasn't like a brush in front of the sign.
Speaker 4: Nope, the sign said free parking into like ten am.
Speaker 6: And he went in a full suit and he had a briefcase and he had I was his lawyer, got it.
Speaker 10: I was his lawyer and I needed something to look like a briefcase. So my kid had the poker chip case. But I took all the He took all the poker chips out and put a bunch of toys in it.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that. I just thought it was an empty case. And did you have to open it in the metal detector.
Speaker 10: We went through security and they opened it and it was Slinky's put trading cards, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 6: You guys made a great team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then Eddie got pulled out of the courtroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I was recording. Yeah, that'll do it. I was recording audio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, don't.
Speaker 6: Record, that'll do it. That'll do it.
Speaker 5: Ask for a courtinate and you go represent yourself in court. That's your right as an American citizen.
Speaker 4: Okay. I mean I can come on the defense.
Speaker 6: Dude. I tell you what.
Speaker 5: I will give you five hundred dollars if you go to jail five days. Five days, dude, Oh no, I'll give you a thousand dollars if you go a day, you go to jail for five days. If you just go, I'm not paying it. I want to start my time in jail. I will give you one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I could do that. Oh man, you don't have to be mean about it.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, I feel like this, I'm standing against what this is for. I feel like this is not what we should do as Americans. We should build a park whatever way, if it's safe and I am not paying it, and if I need to serve my five days in order to prove that I am true to my message, I'll do that. And you serve five days, I'll give you one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: What if they take me into custody right then, like I don't have time to get my affairs in order.
Speaker 5: Twelve fifty they put if they put handcuffs on you in the courtroom and.
Speaker 6: Take you right to jail, it goes up to twelve fifty.
Speaker 4: And do I start screaming justice for.
Speaker 6: America fifteen hundred? If you do that, oh, it's like fifteen hundred dollars. Dude, he could be somebody's girl. No, not, that's prison.
Speaker 8: Oh he's cry happen in jail?
Speaker 4: No? Wow, Yeah, to know each other. Jail you're so like people are coming and going all the time.
Speaker 6: Account they're not making license plates and jail you're just chilling.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: They're taking uh, you know, picks to rocks and stuff. That's that's prison, man.
Speaker 4: Okay, the county is more laid back.
Speaker 6: But if you demand, if you demand prison, two thousand, oh.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want them to transfer me there.
Speaker 6: So that's the deal. If you go to jail, I'll pay you a thousand is all.
Speaker 7: You're ready to get down where you know Chris li Is.
Speaker 6: That's prison. He gets in more trouble just to go there. But like committing financial crime, so he goes to the nicer one.
Speaker 5: Right, you'd let us know in the next few days what you're gonna do here if you decide to pay it.
Speaker 6: Fine, ho hum. Yeah. I don't feel like he did anything wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't Eve. I said, what the crap?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What is now? What is this craw? Oh?
Speaker 4: What is this crap?
Speaker 5: And the offer stands if you go to jail for five days one thousand.
Speaker 4: Bucks, well he woul up to like seventeen hundred.
Speaker 5: You have well fifty if you get cuffed in the courtroom, fifteen hundred if you yell Justice for America.
Speaker 6: As you're being taken out. Yeah, okay, okay, good.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what we call what is this crap?
Speaker 6: What is this crap? That's a segment.
Speaker 5: Good job, Eddie, great job bringing it, lunchbox, you're great job bringing it today. Let's do Luke Combs. This is called parked car the wrong way. That's called fast car, fast car car.
Speaker 12: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: It finally happened. We've been finally finishing some bits lately.
Speaker 3: Eddie's hair, Raymundo's truck with Chase Matthew and now Eddie attempted to eat one hundred and eight shrimp. Very big deal because I mean, who actually wants to eat that much food.
Speaker 2: They might be little, but they are mighty. I yeah, that was a bad joke.
Speaker 3: I know, but Eddie did attempt and it went down this week in studio.
Speaker 2: So he's got his new hair. He's eating trimp. There's a lot going on with Eddie lately.
Speaker 3: Here for yourself, or you can watch it on your YouTube page too, at Bobby Bone check number one.
Speaker 5: It's not time for Eddie to try to eat one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp. He has boxes stacked up in a triangular formation, one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp. He said, his mouth ran as Arkansas.
Speaker 6: You say, don't run your mouth. I need to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 10: I think you said something like that, Oh there's a record or whatever, and I said, I can do that a.
Speaker 6: Couple of weeks ago. Why don't you start eating right now? Yeah, and I'll tell the story. Okay, Hey, so three boxes.
Speaker 10: Two of these say fifty on them and the last one is eight. So I'm supposed to eat one hundred and eight, So I'm gonna start with box one.
Speaker 6: Okay, Here we go literally added nothing. Eat one of those boxes. Buddy used to give you an idea. All right, he got a couple a couple of weeks ago. That's good. Whenever you finished, just say done and rail hit a bell. Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks ago, we read a story about someone eating one hundred and eight shrimp during red Lobsters in the shrimp because red lobster a lot. I'm going out of business, so people are going to eating like crazy, get it I can, And Eddie was like I could do that, like no problem. So the bed is, if Eddie can eat one hundred and eight shrimp, I will give him one hundred and eight dollars.
Speaker 6: Now, if he needs one hundred and seven trip, he gets no money.
Speaker 7: So if he does one O nine, does he get have one on nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: There's that's it.
Speaker 7: There's wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they kind of won. Gosh, that's you add something with your numbers. There. I told you, hey, he didn't touch it with his hands. He don't know who he is.
Speaker 4: The work absolutely touching with their hands.
Speaker 6: How many you got there so far?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you what you're spicy?
Speaker 6: Wasn't ready for a spicy chicken? I mean shrimp.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, definitely shrimp. The smell is so strong.
Speaker 6: Right, what's the cup?
Speaker 4: That's just water?
Speaker 6: It's dipping sauce.
Speaker 10: I see that Johnny Chestnut guy when he eats Joey Joey, he drinks water while he's doing it.
Speaker 6: He actually sticks his stuff in water. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: He dips it in the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he squishes it up.
Speaker 4: Can we have like, how much have you eaten so far? You say, when you're done with once, we can hit the bell.
Speaker 6: I'm just eating. There's fifty in this box right now. We're familiar. I'm about four fourth inn.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh.
Speaker 7: If there's so much shrimp in there is a lot of.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I didn't eat dinner last night. I didnt need breakfast to day nothing.
Speaker 5: You purposefully gave yourself a fast m hm, so you can eat more shrimp.
Speaker 6: That's what professional eaterers.
Speaker 4: I did the same thing. Then with my gwalk, I did the same thing. It didn't matter, it.
Speaker 5: Didn't matter, there was no I think this will be easier though than that.
Speaker 6: I agree with you. I think the glock was tough, dude, it was. It was even gross to watch like this is not that gross to watch.
Speaker 4: You think this is easy?
Speaker 6: No, but eier than shrimp, easier than guawk. Dude, I'm going to die of a heart attack.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'd go glalk over this show.
Speaker 6: The glowk was gross.
Speaker 4: I didn't eat the rest of the day, and when I hit the walk it is terrible.
Speaker 6: Uh, I think we're lunch to walk.
Speaker 4: Screwed up.
Speaker 6: We should have waited Eddy before to sit the shren at a point he didn't. He was He wasn't in the vibe. Like right now, I'm picturing myself at the beach. Mhmm. How about by the ocean eating shrimp.
Speaker 4: You know I was in the vibe.
Speaker 6: It's just hey, well yourself real quick, Eddy. Right now we got the scale. He's probably eating twenty or so. I'm about half. Yeah, yeah, we hear you. Twenty five then, okay, here we go. You put on a few your boot but we're just gonna weg you. It doesn't matter. We're gonna wait you afterwards to see if you put on weight one night. Dude's okay, that's a muscle mass, right, take you ahead, buddy, even look a lot.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie is trying to eat one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp.
Speaker 6: We're gonna play a song.
Speaker 4: Hey, we hold a shrimp up so we can kind of see how big they are. Oh, they're lots smaller than I thought.
Speaker 6: You're a lot of corn shrimp. Man, You still feel good about it? Nibbing on something?
Speaker 10: Yeah, watching the sun bag smell of shrimp there beginning the ball.
Speaker 6: You keep going buffet and we're gonna play a song and come back. Eddie attempts to eat one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp. What is this crap? Well, you liked it about seventy shrimp ago. This is stupid, so Eddie, icy shrimp is messing me up. Now. My nose is dripping. But it's not listed as spicy shrimp. That's what the popcorn shrimp is.
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm being robbed. Some of this is just a ball of flour, dude, Yeah, just a ball of flower. My stomach is about to blow up.
Speaker 5: Eddie has one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp to eat one hundred and eight dollars. There's a box fifty, a box fifty in a box eight is one of the boxes completely done?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Boom killed I think you're almost done and any I it's a thing of flour. There was no shrimp in it. Yeah, get him another one. I want the shrimp.
Speaker 6: No, So let's see where are you out on this? Fifty?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: I'm almost done with it? You got it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Five?
Speaker 8: Ten?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 6: Fourteen?
Speaker 4: Oh you said almost done?
Speaker 6: How do you feel like?
Speaker 10: Crap? I feel terrible. Dude is making all sorts of noisies.
Speaker 6: And what happened to Jimmy Buffett?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 10: That's all gone, dude, and my and I've almost like thrown up a couple of times.
Speaker 6: If you throw up, it does not count. What do you mean? That's my body reacting. I know. But it's like people who do get the milk challenge that can keep it down. Well, then I gotta take it down quick.
Speaker 4: Oh do you have twenty two more? Yeah? Because you have fourteen? Then eight In the other box, you've got.
Speaker 6: This, you have dipping sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not doing that. I'm not dipping anything that.
Speaker 6: Is on a question one O eight. Let's let's break, we'll come back. We'll check back in there with Eddie. He had how many in that box? I don't know, Okay?
Speaker 7: And then eight more of the bottle, like something about his mental state is not well.
Speaker 10: You break it down, like I'm having looviies now, like I don't know what's happening in my body.
Speaker 5: That shows you that what happens over time when you eat a bunch of stuff that's not good for you, like your body is mucus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what he's doing right now, this things. Get this out of here. I don't want it any idea. How many is in that last box?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Seven?
Speaker 6: Okay, so he's got fifteen to okay, quick break, well, come back, can eddy finished one hundred and eight shrimp? He's ain't a hundred as of right now? He has eight to go. Let's go. Let's what's up?
Speaker 7: He needs more water?
Speaker 6: Okay, please please grab me any water? After one hundred shrimp? How do you feel like crap?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 10: I feel so full bloated, like I still have like some in my mouth right now that I don't want to swallow because now that you told me, if I throw up it doesn't count, I'm really worried.
Speaker 6: There was a new story. Guy had one hundred and eight popcorn shrimp. Oh my god, and now he's got to do it.
Speaker 7: Okay, but he can throw up like a little later.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, once it's over, you get your money, okay, after you get the popcorn shrimp one hundred and eight bucks.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm opening the last final eight here. But by the way, we're didn't force Eddie to do this. He opened his mouth. I was like, I can do that.
Speaker 4: It was me.
Speaker 6: It was me, But I didn't know they were gonna be spicy. Dude, They're not spy. That's a natural.
Speaker 10: It's popey'es. It's it's spicy bread. Yeah, it's breading. It's like, this isn't just shrimp, man, this is like the whole popcorn shrimp freaking oil and flour about Jimmy Buffett sponge.
Speaker 6: All right, here goes one. We got count. I'm doubling up.
Speaker 5: That was hold on when you let us know when you've got him it. They're down into the throat. He's sadly singing.
Speaker 6: No, No, one hundred and two shrimp as of now bings. All right, okay, six to go, doing one more? Oh that's two. Well not yet. You didn't swallow them, just well, effort to count. Yeah, Eddie is now working on this one hundred and fourth popcorn shrimp. What is the swallowed it? You give him two more?
Speaker 7: Is the fruit of the sea.
Speaker 6: Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. Once, bro, you want to just finish it so hard? Go for once? Yeah, do all fair? Yeah, and after you take a shot, you throw the box down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I ain't saying nothing like this. There's four boys taking it down. Let's go. I won, but two, but three I do.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so gross, so gross. Here we go, gone black four And now you guys say a lot of stuff and then when you get called on it, it's so stupid.
Speaker 7: And so let this be a reminder of how sick you feel right now.
Speaker 6: But also you'll get one hundred and eight dollars.
Speaker 4: That's worth it.
Speaker 6: That's totally worth it. Cold on, chewing old on, dude. I'm telling you it's all this, it's not just strip. And then we're going to weigh you.
Speaker 4: He was one ninety one point eight.
Speaker 6: Done one, now get it. That was the dumbest thing I ever done in my life. You'll be awarded one hundred and eight dollars. I'll penmo you now you weighed one ninety eight. Eddie, Please step on the scale due I feel like crap.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 6: How much that shrimp weigh one ninety three point six that is crazy.
Speaker 5: Gets wasted away again in margarite off shrimp.
Speaker 6: Everybody, all right, good y'all, buddy, oh man.
Speaker 12: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: All y'all, I'm out of here. That's it for the best bits this weekend. Thank you for hanging out with me. Whether it's just this weekend, whether it's every weekend or certain weekends.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy to have you in listening.
Speaker 3: Feel free to hit me up listen stuff that you've heard, comments, concerns, questions, constructive criticism, love it all. You can hit me up at web girl Morgan, or please follow the show. There's lots of content up from all these crazy bits that have finally come to fruition that you guys are like, what is happening with these There's lots of content on our show pages and really anywhere you want to look. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 2: So at Bobby Bone Show is our social media. I hope everybody has a great, happy, safe weekend. I'll see you next time.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 7: Bobby Bob Show and follow at web Girl Morgan
Speaker 12: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.