Speaker 1: What's up you, guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Fun Around and find Out. Asy is focused on getting buckets for her team right now.
Speaker 3: But today we have a very, very very special guest.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Jose Fuss.
Speaker 3: What's up, Jose.
Speaker 1: It's been a little minute. How are you? What's good? My heart?
Speaker 3: What's good my heart?
Speaker 1: How has everything been?
Speaker 4: It's been good, trying to get that money and trying to get that money on. You know, school just started.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to school for and what year are you in?
Speaker 4: I'm a so I'm going to trade school HVAC technician. Okay, I need sixty two credits, sixty four credits and I'm at thirty right now, so technically I have like a year. It's a two year program, so I have like a year left basic.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, good luck on the rest of that.
Speaker 4: That's exciting, I know, right so, but you know, I'll be chilling in my free time though, watching basketball games and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of watching basketball games, our girls been hooping.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Actually I wanna chat about that, but before we get into it, I recently saw that you and your mom were at Chris.
Speaker 1: Brickley's camp in Chicago.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 4: Honestly that was top ten experiences ever, Like it was so cool I've been to Actually not that's low key place.
Speaker 1: Now I'm playing, but you can't say that. Christ christis my man is. I love that guy?
Speaker 4: And he just made like the weekend amazing, Like it was. It's crazy how much like respect And we had like a one on one with each other on the last night, and like he just respect my mom so much and I love that he like looks up to her like it's it's so great and he just made it very special for me and my mom. And I was he invited me to he invited me to come out, and I was like, I can't turn that down.
Speaker 2: Like of course, not for the listeners. Chris Berkeley is a trainer, big time trainer. He's trained some of the top NBA and w NBA players. Is Chris from New York. I know that he's like based here or at least has like a place here.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so because I've definitely seen him.
Speaker 3: He definitely has a gym out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember starting.
Speaker 2: To see him come up like when Mellow used to go to his gym and stuff. You know, Melow is like my favorite player, so I was definitely I.
Speaker 4: Think he used to train in New Jersey. Okay, first I remember briefly chatting about it, but okay, but I think he's definitely been in that area for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then this is your first year.
Speaker 1: You did it? What Berkeley camp?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I went two years ago, but I was like, you know, I was more.
Speaker 1: It was more like I didn't know Chris as well.
Speaker 4: I was always nervous to talk to him because like, this dude is uh NBA training, He's worried with all these dudes, Like he's actually very down to earth, like after like being able to talk to him, he's very down to earth. So it's, you know, I overcame that fear starstruck. But yeah, I went two years ago and I didn't go last year. I think I was doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm glad you had a fun experience. It looked cool. I saw some of the pictures. I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I feel like your mom is low key on a world tour coaching, like you know, because she's coached at my gym with the program NYC then she's doing Chris Berkeley's camp. I'm like, what's next. Come on, Katie, back to your sister. You last time we chatted me and easy about you and your mom. You guys were traveling to drop all her stuff off and move her into our apartment. Tell me more about that.
Speaker 1: In that experience, bro.
Speaker 4: She got too much stuff, you know. So we we went up to Connecticut. We packed it up, and then we drove. We woke up at like six in the morning, went over to her apartment and my mom went to go get the pickup truck. And I had to carry all her stuff down all the carry all this stuff down, like I think I had like an hour and a half time slot, maybe maybe an hour. It was crazy, but we got it loaded up. Something broke, but it's all right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Does she know? Yeah, because we got there. It was a TV.
Speaker 4: Oh my, the TV and it was like someone through a baseball at the middle of it. But it was a lot of stuff and I drove. It's pretty cool. Okay, that was probably the biggest car I've ever driven. So we drove all the way down, We drove to my house, picked up. We had stuff at our house that was going to Dallas too, so we had to pick that up.
Speaker 1: And we went down to Florida, went to a wedding and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all had a world tour.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go home. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you drove down to Florida to the wedding. Who was getting married?
Speaker 1: My mom's there?
Speaker 2: And where did all this stuff live while this is going on? Where were we all staying?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: But we were staying. So it was in DestinE, Florida. And so we were in this big old nice house like Airbnb. And so the pickup truck just sat the big old driveway for like the weekend, and then we left Saturday or I didn't finish the drive though, my mom finished the drive.
Speaker 1: I flew. I didn't ended up flying the Arizona okay. And what was in Arizona Tula? And we drove back from Arizona.
Speaker 2: Tell the listeners, who's Telula? I'm about to start saying love songs. Tulula is the love of your life?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, mahat maha. So we we road tripped, I moved around. We road trip all the way back to Virginia. Okay.
Speaker 4: We ended up stopping at Dallas again though, to see Oh. She wanted as wanted us to stop, and so we stayed at the apartment. It was lit, it was cool. We helped unpack her and it was beautiful there.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: I love where they're at. It's right like near all the stadiums, like the football fields and the baseball field.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Crazy, they get the spot, they get the set up.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had the chance to see, you know, their area. It's super nice. I was like, y'all got everything over here, and six Flags is over there.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't. It just like smacked right in the middle.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I've never been so close to something exactly so huge, like an amusement park or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It's like an hour drive, maybe an hour and a half to like to six lags King's Dominions like an our South is crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you stayed for a little bit and you got to see your sister play.
Speaker 3: You went to the season opener in.
Speaker 1: India, Yeah against yo, that game.
Speaker 3: Get into it.
Speaker 1: Tell me. I want to know about the experience. First of all, it was packed to.
Speaker 3: The like sold out type energy.
Speaker 4: Packed to the seam like a there was a someone to the right of you, someone to love, you know. We ended up sitting with Arigaez family, very nice people, cool being cool people.
Speaker 1: I got along with her brother, pretty chill guy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was crazy how many fans were in there and how close the game was. Like when I say booty clenching, booty clenching, I was a child.
Speaker 2: I mean I was watching. It was definitely. I was glued to the TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was electric, that's the word to use. It was loud in there, and like people popped out.
Speaker 3: Oh there was the celebrities. What the celebrity bro?
Speaker 4: No, I think Halla Burton was there, but oh that's cool. And his teammates, Oh last step.
Speaker 3: Is it yo, mister blowing your ear bro?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yo, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, he's He's definitely a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was cool, crazy environment.
Speaker 3: But since then, right, that was Indiana.
Speaker 2: That was the last game you've been to in person, you've been tuned into her games.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 4: First of all, I had no clothes going to that game. I had no clue we were going to that game. I knew we were going to uh the break the invitation. I no clue we're driving out. Well surprised it was a cool surprise. It was it was pretty lit.
Speaker 1: Have you been watching?
Speaker 4: So I did watch the end of the last game because I heard she had ten points, Like, let me turn this.
Speaker 1: Off, let me let me, let me see what we are.
Speaker 3: Let's see what we got.
Speaker 1: What we got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been tuned in.
Speaker 2: I've watched every game and if I'm not in person, then I'm watching on TV or on my phone. Yeah, I got to watch her, not the last game, but the game before in person. Unfortunately, they lost, but that was definitely super fun. I just love watching her play. That whole experience was dope. I was really happy to be able to be out there. Her teammates pulled up. I just loved that. Like the Yukon Bond.
Speaker 1: Is a life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's for life, and it shows in the way that they show up for each other.
Speaker 3: It was definitely a really fun experience. I'm excited to go back.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to go back, and I really I'm glad I got to spend some time with a Z Like it feels like she has a little bit more time, even though she still has a lot of stuff to do, So we got to kick it a little bit, have some fun and yeah, ten out of ten experience. I will be back and I hope you come too. We need to all go out there.
Speaker 3: At the same time.
Speaker 1: I think we went to the New York exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see Elo.
Speaker 1: I definitely would be there.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so I was going to ask you what games are you excited for? So outside of the New York game, what other games are you looking forward to either attending or watching.
Speaker 1: I got no clue.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of just I'm excited to see every game. Okay, just see you know how the team does overall this year compared to last word like that. I love seeing all these guards like a week like and Page. They're very creative, flashy, entertaining for sure, as is very fundamental. Like I love when, like you know.
Speaker 2: They I don't know, my good sister, she did this move loak in and out cross pull up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying she began to it.
Speaker 3: But you're used to it. You've probably seen this your whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still, but I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be retiring to tiktoks when other teams lose?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I feel like, you know, like I think I reached like TikTok.
Speaker 2: No, oh my gosh, you're like twelve. I don't want to hear your TikTok.
Speaker 1: That is not possible. Years old.
Speaker 2: Oh get the cane. You are still young and vibrant. But you can retire that if you want. Like the dust were hilarious. Though, maybe you come up with something new in the pros for the pros. We'll see, okay, okay, we'll see. Well, we'll tune into that. Who so, Jose, I want to know what you're doing this summer outside of going and watching as these games.
Speaker 3: You have any summer basketball plans.
Speaker 1: And not really just I mean anymore okay, come on, I mean, well I got school.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's but that's like those classes are in the middle of the week, just in case we got like we can you know, extracurriculars.
Speaker 1: We can't turn up.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, not like that, but like like places to be at, you know, just in case it's still the summer.
Speaker 1: So but I do I am training, okay.
Speaker 4: And also we're like reselling a bunch of more stuff, Like I have a bunch of shoes that I haven't worn and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like putting it up.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I have them, like you put it up on a website where can people.
Speaker 1: Find stock eggs eBay, Like, we're just trying to give rid of some of this stuff. You have a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have too much crap. And that's good though. Summer cleaning, yeah, summer cleaning. Yeah, I've definitely been summer cleaning though. Like I'm trying to do projects around the house too, you know now that I'm being HVAC and trying to get my hands like doing hands on stuff, like I've been teaching myself, like self taught like carpentry.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know how to fix the ac because it's ninety degrees in New York and my ace is broken.
Speaker 4: My heart it was like ninety it was ninety seven yesterday in Virginia, that's actually and I was outside playing pickup and I was dying.
Speaker 1: After the first year, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way outside. I would need to find a gym asap.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I'll be training a little bit when I don't have class.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been trying to. I've been helping my mom.
Speaker 4: She's been training younger like AU teams, and so I've been helping her out with that should be having three or four teams at a time.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to help her. I train on my own as well.
Speaker 2: So so when you say trained on your own, you mean like you're working out or you're like.
Speaker 4: No, well, I mean both. So I do like I do my workouts at night. I'll go for runs at night. Okay, I know I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to trying to somewhere is here though, the summer is here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Clay Thompson broke up with Megan the Stallion.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm not playing. So you're getting right from Meggan?
Speaker 4: Love, Yo, you're nuts now. It's four time champ. It's four time.
Speaker 1: Chamck it my boys.
Speaker 4: Summer when I train, as I usually have one on ones like I train with like by myself. I'll train groups like I'm gonna probably be training groups this summer, doing group workouts, and then I usually do one on one stuff.
Speaker 1: So I love that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Young and spry, you train like young boys and young girls or are are the older groups?
Speaker 4: I think when I do the group workouts, it'll be older kids. I haven't gotten the raw like the rosters or anything yet. Of that I'm working with my mom's friends, so it'll be it'll be cool, a cool experience. I've never rand group workouts before, Like I've helped train eighties cams and like group workouts over my mom, so it'll be fun to do it by myself.
Speaker 2: Look at you when you're from Now, you're gonna be big time trainer. I mean we're gonna be coming back.
Speaker 1: You'll be like, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know that h back stuff. That's the side like side gig. Now I'm a trainer full time.
Speaker 1: Well well yeah, I mean I don't know. We'll see see. I want to. I want to. I want to make h track.
Speaker 2: The main train on the side. I mean you're going to school for it, you might as well. And honestly, that is major, major, So get to that money. I want to know what's the funniest a you road trip memory? You have actually from both sides since you're going as a coach, right, you're coaching.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, I'm I helped coach on travel day.
Speaker 4: I just a program sends their kids to us or like we've worked as skills development coaches for the program.
Speaker 1: We just.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really cool. But you used to play a you know I did mm hmmm. Have any funny road trip memories from those days.
Speaker 4: I think I think, actually one of my favorite trips was to New York.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd love to hear that.
Speaker 4: I think we played on the south east side of Manhattan and then it's like a big old gym over there. I don't know, I can't remember it was so it was I was sixteen, four years ago. Goodness gracious, oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, four years ago.
Speaker 2: You should be able to tell me exactly in detail what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it was fun, like we were. We went to Times Square at night.
Speaker 4: We were just trolling like it was. It was a very fun experience.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the food spots you went to out here?
Speaker 1: We went to a diner a New York Times Square.
Speaker 4: Oh and someone's that paid for it because it was like a two thousand dollars I oh know, it was crazy, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it was eat a lot, right, especially athletes.
Speaker 4: We were sixteen, we were just eight at fast food. Swats were really here, I know, we I know we went to shake Shack.
Speaker 3: That's what that matters. You was getting buckets.
Speaker 2: So do you and the fund to have a place that you love to go during the summer, like a good summer vacation spot.
Speaker 3: Is there some traditions around summer for you guys.
Speaker 4: So every summer we go to Minnesota to see Irish Papa and girl car the Ghosts. Yeah, we stay at their house, you know, Me and John usually go work out every day and we go for runs and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like. They live in a beautiful area.
Speaker 4: Just north of Minneapolis, and so we go there and then they have a lake cabin about an hour north and it's pretty far. We go there, got boat there, jet ski and we just we just chill there.
Speaker 1: It's a beauty.
Speaker 4: It's a they're on a peninsula, so it's it's very big and open you can see everything. But that's usually that's usually our spot every summer, and then we go to the State Fair at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: But you got banging food. Well, that sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Grandma Cameron was telling me about that, and also Asies told me about it, she told me I can come, So y'all gonna see me at that cabin.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, definitely, y'ah gonna see me.
Speaker 2: At that cabin because being on the water my favorite perfect especially when it's so freaking hot. Okay, last thing about your summer. Tell me one thing you're looking forward to this summer.
Speaker 4: The one thing I'm looking forward to is to lose family invited me to go to Spain. Oh wow, to visit them. Yeah, and so I think I'm going to go take our first international flight.
Speaker 3: What is the first time you've been overseas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been to like the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: Okay, boy, but wait, okay, but this will be like your first trip by yourself, like, not with your family.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean and oh yeah, families from Spain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and France as well, because her other tire of family's from there too. So it's gonna be crazy. Get to see Europe a little bit. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: That's super cool. You know, I've been. I've been. I've been down close to the border where my roots are. Now I'm trying to see, you know, with the other half of the East Front.
Speaker 3: Not the roots.
Speaker 1: You should you should going back to the homeland. What is that accent?
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 2: Let's get into our fudding games. Our first butting game is would Asy rather are you ready?
Speaker 3: Jose?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hit me?
Speaker 2: Would Asy rather be late or be under dressed. I think she would rather be underdressed.
Speaker 1: Um, it depends on what it is. I'd say, be late, Okay.
Speaker 3: Would a Z rather be without her phone or be without books?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a hard one. I would say, be without her phone?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I agree, be without her phone for sure? Yeah, okay, she would try to do she would try to justify that.
Speaker 3: But maybe maybe she'll keep her phone and read books off her phone.
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: But would as rather accidentally post a screenshot or accidentally go live?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, accidentally go live? Definitely?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just depends, like maybe the screenshot is not crazy, go live, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Would AZ rather.
Speaker 2: You Jose control her music for a road trip or her outfits for a week?
Speaker 1: The music? Definitely music, no brainer? You are not picking? Huh? What's wrong with my fits?
Speaker 3: I didn't say there's anything wrong with your face?
Speaker 1: I don't even got a sweatshirt on. Yo, I don't even got a sweat shirt on.
Speaker 3: Hey, who knows, Maybe maybe you should let you picked the face?
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't even want ton. She she got it, she got it, she got.
Speaker 2: It, okay, last one, would az rather listen to one artist forever?
Speaker 1: Or only watch.
Speaker 3: One TV show forever?
Speaker 1: One TV show forever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what you would rather do. I'm gonna go with you one TV show forever.
Speaker 1: There's a TV show called Psych.
Speaker 4: We used to watch that when we were younger, like we have that on DVD and everything, like it's crazy you and it was our favorite show. And I think she would watch that forever, like it's like it's it's priceless, like it's timeless, like you could watch it forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that wraps up are with as rather? Our next fun and game is two truths and a lie. So you're gonna tell me three things about yourself. Two them will be truth and one of them will be a lie. And I have to figure out if which one is the lie. I gotta figure out which one is the lie. You want to go first? You want me to go first?
Speaker 1: Do you go first? Actually I'll go first? All right? So my first one, we used to do fight club in our living room. Okay, all the siblings we said, be each other. It was planned. Yeah, tru realize, like, how well do you really know me?
Speaker 2: I'm crying. Listen, you can give me whatever you want. Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 1: I got my mind. Actually, yeah, go ahead ahead, I'll let you think about yours a little bit. Yeah. Yeah. One. When I was younger, I was in a gap campaign. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Two I was in a Netflix movie.
Speaker 2: Three I modeled Obama newspaper dress at the Magic Johnson Theater in Harlem.
Speaker 1: Which one is a lie?
Speaker 4: Yo, this is terrible. These are like the most random. I'm gonna go with them. I'm eliminating the newspaper.
Speaker 1: One. You're saying that's something you would do. I feel like that's something I would do.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's true.
Speaker 1: Because whatever you had on at the draft, bro, I was like.
Speaker 2: Yo, come, ont be putting it, you know, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Not too much? Not too much? Netflix movie. That's yeah, I feel like you that's so's your for a lie. You don't got the acting like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you think that's the lie. Yeah, okay, the real lie is I.
Speaker 1: Have not been in a gap campaign.
Speaker 2: I was in a Netflix movie called High Flying Bird, and I.
Speaker 3: Was an extra. But you see me quite a bit throughout that movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, everything else I did okay, mm hmm. I modeled a dress, a newspaper dress at Magic Johnson Theater. I was really young, like I think it was back in eight or something like that. Yeah, I did everything else. I was in the movie. I did the dress I've never done.
Speaker 1: All right, So what about you? I want to be a photographer.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you used to want to be a photographer?
Speaker 1: Fight Club? Oh okay, I got one, all right.
Speaker 4: Use put skirts on us and put makeup on us and.
Speaker 1: A couple of summers ago. Actually during COVID, we dressed up. It was it was we. It was crazy, okay. Girls and Drew was there as well. He was a girl as well. Yeah, okay, making a TikTok with them.
Speaker 3: The lie is definitely you wanted to be a photographer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Cut the game this man.
Speaker 1: You didn't do a lie, did you.
Speaker 3: Everything's the truth?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I had no passions.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was the one I took the past one year. But you never wanted to be one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, I got it right, of course I knew you guys did Fight Club?
Speaker 3: Come on, now, that's siblings.
Speaker 4: People that watching, like if you see like my Instagrams and stuff I post, like I'd be taking pictures everywhere I go, so you never know, but.
Speaker 2: You might revive that one day. Maybe you want to be a photographer. Well, all right, that wraps up our two truths and a lie, and then the last thing we have is our what the fun of the week? For those who don't know what the fun of the week, it's something that happened this week that made us say, what the fun?
Speaker 3: It could be good or bad?
Speaker 1: Hose do you have one man? The freaking Spurs game?
Speaker 3: Oh my, that's a great.
Speaker 1: What the FuG? That's a great? Spurs was insane?
Speaker 4: Actually not the other what the fud was Shay Gilliges Alexander You see what he did to his first team?
Speaker 3: A yes, yes, come on.
Speaker 1: As Yeah, but it was definitely crazy, like insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Spurs winning that game?
Speaker 2: Did you see the shot that when we took and silence basically the crowd the whole arena to I think either to tie or to go up one.
Speaker 1: It might have been. I think it was it was going up on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that game was crazy.
Speaker 2: My what the fud would definitely be my Knicks who made a major comeback. No, we're down twenty two or something like that was seven minutes to go, and then we came back and won in ot Never give up on my knicks, and I love them.
Speaker 4: I know you'd be saying the Instagram rails with those dudes like the Yah Sidewalks and NYC. Yes, both they they I love y'all, Sam.
Speaker 1: Base because we're insane, We're delusional.
Speaker 2: We're insane there every single year, you can't tell us we're not winning a championship.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter who's on the team.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, have you seen that due He's like, he was, like I was that one that we had nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: He's like, oo, yes, we've been the next fan my whole life.
Speaker 2: And yeah, when there was absolutely no hope to the great big hope, which is in Javon Lesson.
Speaker 3: My last little what the fud is?
Speaker 2: I got my nails done by miss Genail herself. Sarah, your sister's nail is my favorite. It's a thirty five with pink gems. But yeah, you know, I was reppin Dallas. For those who don't know, it's a Dallas theme. There's like a bunch of gems. Asy's number, I have Page's number I was definitely representing when I went down there, So that's it.
Speaker 3: Those are my what the.
Speaker 1: Fucks Dane's are five.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it for this week's episode.
Speaker 2: Jose thanks for being here this week with asy out for the week, I have to close out the show, so don't forget to rate, review and subscribe to futter Around and find Out wherever you get your podcasts page.
Speaker 4: Futtter Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media.
Speaker 1: Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charlotte Sumter Brugette, and Stephan Curry.
Speaker 3: Co executive producer is colenor Maria Cutney.
Speaker 1: Producers are Mike Costarelli.
Speaker 3: Grace Views and Mackenzie Fitzpatrick. And co producers are Kurt Redman, Maya Howard, and Jacquelin Schoeninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Coscarelli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and A Shaunty Plummer.