Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, where we're gonna go this hour. I have no earthly idea we're gonna tackle well. I will get to a little bit of this Pisa stuff. There is reporting. It came out earlier that Iran has agreed. Trump says Iran is agreed to give up all the uranium, and Richmond there's just I'm never gonna run with any of this stuff until things get signed on the dotted lines. It seems like every day someone agrees to this, but then it's not agreed upon. We're gonna seize fire, but then we're shooting missiles. We're gonna do that. Look, call me when it's over. But there might be good news moving in the right direction. There something we should all. I'll be hoping for us. We can get everything kind of wrapped up and come on back home. So let's hope for that, shall we. I woanted remember that conversation we had earlier. Before I get to emails. I'm gonna try to clear out some emails this hour. Remember that conversation we had earlier about Eric Swallwell and Joe Biden of why don't they come out and just blast the system once they've been knifed in the back, once you're out, once you're out, Why don't why don't you just why don't you move to the right, become a Republican, write a book, do a tell all? Why don't you do something like that? Remember Jasmine Crockett, I miss Jazzy. You know, you know what she's been doing. Jazzy's out there now, not going to be a senator, not going to be at the House of Representatives. Here's what she's doing.
Speaker 2: But I'm a whole lawyer, So I will potentially go back to practice in law. I'm engaged in conversations with some law firms about what that will look like. I want to be semi flexible as relates to the practice of law because I absolutely want to get to this book.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's not going to practice law. She's a moron. She's not going to handle any case of any significance. What she's going to do is she's going to hover. She's going to she's going to stand outside the party. She's not going to be in the party, but she's going to stand in front of one of the windows, so the people inside the party know that she's outside the party, and she's going to be peeking inside from time to time in the hopes that somebody somewhere, somehow locks with her and her fake lashes and says, hey, why do you come on back in? These people they don't go get real jobs. They're not capable of getting real jobs. And the truth is not capable of getting real jobs because they're such despicable people in every possible way, they can't bring value to any private sector company. She brings no value of any kind. Swawell's gonna run into the same thing. These real bottom barrel people. The only value they have is as a communist foot soldier for the Democrat Party. Jasmine Crockett brings value to the Democrat Party because she's so despicable, so awful, she lacks any kind of morals anything like that. She'll say anything, do anything, cause a ruckus, and people like that. Swalwah was the exact same way, would say anything, do anything, no shame, no nothing. People like that are incredibly valuable foot soldiers for the Democrat Party. Yes, her career political career.
Speaker 3: Is over.
Speaker 1: Now for the moment. But Jasmine Crockett is and I would argue this correctly, thinking about this more of a temporary layoff. Maybe we'll give you a call back in six months or so. She brings no value to anybody except for the Democrat Party. She's either going to be that or the only other field. You could really see her making any noise in. Chris, write this one down some sort of a modern civil rights activist, because those people are all ways the scum of the earth. They bring no value to anything either. They just go out and cause a stink and then raise a bunch of money, and then cause a stink and raise a bunch of money. She's shameless enough that she'll go out there and she'll she could possibly make a live in doing something like that. But I'm telling you right now that woman is coming back to politics. She's just gonna stand outside the window. That's exactly why she mentioned this about being flexible.
Speaker 2: But I'm a whole lawyer, so I will potentially go back to practice in law. I'm engaged in conversations with some law firms about what that will look like. I want to be semi flexible as relates to the practice of law because I absolutely want to get to this book.
Speaker 1: I want to be semi flexible. She's calling law firms and letting them know, Hey, you can have Jazzy on staff. What kind of want to be like a like a ten hour a week girl. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of really prestigious law firms in the market for that. Hey, Jesse. I recently watched a movie called Battle Over Britain. It broke my heart to think how all those fighter pilots about whom Churchill said quote so much was owed by so many to so few, must now be rolling over in their graves to see what has become of the country they fought so hard to defend all those years ago. Where did the young lions of Britain go? Says his name is Gary, all right, Well, first, where did the young lions of Britain go? There are all kinds of young lions still in Britain. They're outnumbered. Mass deportation you need to or mass importation, I should say, you need to look at it like what it is. It is the weapon the elites are using, have been using, the weapon that will kill you. It is the weapon that will kill your country. It is a weapon that cannot be defeated. You cannot both have a free, wonderful, prosperous Western country and the mass importation of foreigners. The mass importation of foreigners, it guarantees you will lose your country. I don't care how many young lions you have homegrown. Look at what Australia is going through. Australia has more wonderful people, patriots and some of the most hardcore, freaking fighters you've ever met in your entire life. The history of Australian military campaigns is actually amazing, the things those people have done. Australia is gone. That's not because of the Australians. They massively imported enough foreigners. The young lions are outnumbered. Now Communists get elected and they destroy that wonderful country. Same things happened to Britain, same thing is happening in the United States of America. That's one two. I want to address this part. Those guys must be rolling over in their graves now I've heard this about American World War Two veterans in those types. Hey, those guys, they must be mortified at what their country has become. And of course the ones who are still alive are and the ones who died for it, if you could show it to them now, they would be mortified. Oh man, I died over there in some god forsaken island in the Pacific, and now my hometown is They've got a what there's a gay pride parade? What would they be mortified? Sure, but there is no permanent state of affairs when it comes to a country. I've explained this before. There is no final victory here on this earth where we will finally get this political win and then we can all go home. It's over. We won final victory. Walk off the field with your finger in the air. We want your index finger. Chris, with your finger in the air. We one. That moment never comes because the forces of darkness are always moving and always working. We have to learn. I do, too, to fall in love with the struggle. And I don't want you to think that. If you get exasperated, if sometimes you just feel like hanging it up, please don't feel like you're alone. I feel like that sometimes I have moments. I've had it a few moments recently because I've been disheartened by a few things. I've had a few moments recently where I thought to myself, Man, screw this I have. I've walked into the freaking poor Chris and Corey. I've walked in here like a dark cloud. Sometimes I've walked home that way, walked home, drove home. I've driven home and walked in the house that way. Recently, you tough through those one foot in front of the other. All we have is the struggle, a never ending struggle. There is no destination, so put it out of your mind. It's just the struggle of today, all right. We struggle against identity theft every day. LifeLock is out there going to war with these identity thieves every day on your behalf. While you are living your life at work, school, play, whatever you're doing. LifeLock is there monitoring all these dark websites to make sure they didn't get you. And if they do get you, if that day ever comes where you wake up and your bank account's empty, if you start getting notices in the mail that you took out one hundred thousand dollars loan, can you freak out. They'll make you whole. They're US based restoration lists. We'll fix it guaranteed, or your money back. Hire like LifeLock to fight for you to do what you can't do, what I can't do. I can't monitor all this stuff. I can't do this stuff, but LifeLock can. They've been doing it for years. Go look at their reviews. Just one of the great companies out there in American company. By the way, up to forty percent off your first year with the promo code Jesse at LifeLock dot com. LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock Terms apply. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Member Tomorrow is ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Here's something else good that's happening out there from Just the News gabber Tulsi Gabbard refers impeachment whistleblower to the DOJ for criminal investigation. Remember that story again, courtesy of Tulsi Gabbard and Just the News. Remember that story. We found out this whistleblower who came forward after Trump's Ukraine call turns out the guy or gal I don't know, I don't think we know their name yet, lied about everything, didn't even hear the call, said he hadn't talked to anybody in Congress, but of course he did. He talked to shief. Basically lied about a bunch of stuff. Okay, well, that's bad. Lying to get the president impeached bad, but you know it is good the possibility that this person is going to be convicted of a crime for that and do some prison time. And it's not good because of vengeance. That's not why it's good. It's good because the next time they take power, as we explained, they are going to try to do all these things again, if not worse, because communists have nothing moral against using government power against their political opponents. In fact, they think it's what you should use it for. The only chance you have to hold them back is fear and pain. It's all they've ever understood is fear and pain. You have to make an example of people like this. So the next potential quote whistleblower, when they're thinking about lying to impeach this person or arrest that person, they have to look back at what happens to this person and say, ah, maybe I shouldn't. I don't want to go to prison. They're not going to look back and say I shouldn't lie. They're not going to look back and say, uh, you know, I'm a CIA analyst, I probably shouldn't use my position that the CIA to arrest the Republicans. That's probably a bad use of power. It wouldn't be right. They don't think like that. They don't think like that. They do understand fear and pain. As Sultsanitsen famously said, all they understand is the big fist and the harder you slug them, the safer you will be. I'm paraphrasing, but that's pretty close to it. All they understand is the big fist and the harder you slug them, the safer you will be. This is why I went on that rant earlier about what Mark Wayne Mullen said about headline.
Speaker 4: We do have a different leadership style. Leadership style. We're still enforcing immigration laws. We're still deporting illegals that shouldn't be here. We're still going after the worst and the worst, but we're doing it in a more quiet way. Because my goal in six months is to not have DHS on the lead story every day we want.
Speaker 1: What should have happened in Minnesota was the Insurrection Act, the Marines walking the street. It's the commie street protest animals smashed into powder, thrown in cages, and every single illegal loaded in the back of a paddy wagon and sent back to the god forsaken dump they came from. And what the reason that should have happened wasn't just to get rid of the foreigners. It should have happened to send a message to the communists that you don't get to raise a ruckus here and see me back off. That's not how that works. You raise a ruckus, I'll raise it higher. I will send in the force. I need to smash your street animal activity. And then whatever you hate, whatever you're angry about, I'll do more of it. You find what the communist hates, he tells you what he hates. That's why he deployed the op the Minnesota. You find what he hates, and you feed it to him. You don't find what he hates and back off, Well they're mad, but the news, but the media. You find what he hates and you feed it to him over and over and over again. That is anti communism, republicanism is this I don't even know what you'd call it. LGBTQ.
Speaker 4: We do have a different leadership style, leadership style. We're still enforcing immigration laws, We're still deporting illegals that shouldn't be here. We're still going after the worst of the worst, but we're doing it in a more quiet way, because my goal in six months is to not have dhs on the lead story every day.
Speaker 1: Bosom buddies, Biden, DOJ deputized abortion rights groups to surveil and target pro life activists. This goes right back to the Gabbard thing we were just talking about. You have to bring pain to these government people who did things like this because they don't think they did anything wrong. The communist believes his use of power again against his political opponents, on behalf of the of the revolution. He believes that is right, it's righteous. I have explained them. I have explained it before as if they are religious sell its. It's not just government power. Any power they have. They could be your son's t ball coach. Someday they're going to say something to your kid about voting Democrat, the evils of Donald Trump, something like that. They could be the local librarian. Well she should just put the books up. Nope, she's going to find the gay books and put them in the children's section. She has a little power, she'll use it for the revolution. If it's a CIA analyst, well they should just be working for the national security of America. That never crosses their mind. I have a job at the CIA. I will use my power to destroy the enemies of the revolution. This is how communists think. That's how they've always thought. It's not like this is revolutionary. This is what communists do. You give them power, they will punish their enemies and reward their friends. It's why you can't ever allow them to have any power. They shouldn't be employed anywhere in this country ever. If you have one, If you have a small business with five employees and one of them is a communists, they're gonna do something to ruin it. I promise you they will. They can't help themselves. I love pure talk, by the way, I love pure talk because they don't hire dirty communists. I love pure talk because when you dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly to switch your cell phone service, you never have to hear this. I've like never been fined.
Speaker 5: I've never had any sort of like financial issues.
Speaker 2: What about the fraud case in Minnesota? That makes it They gotta make it hard for you, right, just in general, not because you're you got anything to do with it. Yeah, but when he can point and say, well, this is this actually happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't make it hard for me. That's Somali accent grades on me. It's just like somebody's like screeching in my year. Pure Talk hires Americans, though, not only save you a fortune on your cell phone service. When you talk to them, you get to speak to an American. Keep your phone, keep your number. They make it easy. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an amazing, amazing Thursday. Do remember that if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. How many times do we have to talk? Communists know their policies destroy when you tell them their policies won't work when you tell them the reasons when you lay it all out for them. This is why it won't work. There's a reason it is never swayed them. There's a reason it never works because they already know you're having two different arguments. The communist knows his policies will fail. More specifically, he knows his policies will destroy. That is the whole point. When you say they won't work, he thinks to himself, Yeah, I know, that's the whole point of it. They're just thieves, and they're always selling vengeance. Vengeance is always on the menu. That's why they recruit mount contents. That's why they create malcontents. That's why you have such this kind of motley crew of Democrat coalitions in this country. You have the black race communists, you have the gay communists, you have the climate communists, you have the feminist communists, you have the What do they all have in common? They all have an axe to grind with somebody, and they want some freaking revenge. And here's the new mayor of New York City. In the end, they're all just thieves.
Speaker 3: So today we're taxing.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm thrilled to announce we've secured a peit of tear tax the first in New York's history. This is an annual fee on luxury property is worth more than five million dollars whose owners do not live full time in the city, like for this penthouse, which Hedge Fond CEO Ken Griffin bought for two hundred and thirty eight million dollars. This peer of tear tax is specifically designed for the richest of the rich, those who store their wealth.
Speaker 3: In New York City real estate, but who don't actually live there.
Speaker 5: But even so they're able to reap the huge financial rewards of owning property and dare i say, the greatest city in the worlds and most of the time these units are sitting empty since again they don't actually live here.
Speaker 3: This is a fundamentally unfair system that hurts working New Yorkers. Now it's coming to an end.
Speaker 5: This tax will raise at least five hundred million dollars directly for the city. It'll help fun things like free childcare, cleaner streets, safer neighborhoods. Is Mayor, I believe everyone has a role to play in contributing to our city, and some a little bit more than others.
Speaker 3: Happy tax Day, New York.
Speaker 1: In the end, they're all just thieves. And you can look at him and yell and tell him, well, these people he even named one Ken Griffin, and you can you can sit, ma'am Donnie down and scream till you're blue in the face that these guys are just gonna sell their properties. You're not gonna raise five hundred million dollars. They're just these are all rich guys. All these places are probably for sale already. They're gonna sell them. They're gonna sue. They're gonna that this won't work. This is why it won't work. It's just gonna erode the tax base even further back. But he knows, he knows that's the idea. But why is he there, Why is it not someone else? Because of foreigners. American born New Yorkers rejected that communist outright, foreign born New Yorkers loved him, elected him, and now he will destroy the place with the mass importation of foreigners. You cannot win. With the mass deportation of foreigners, you cannot lose. That is why they will fight tooth and nail to keep every barbarian. Yes, and it is preventable to deport anyone to Haiti. Right now, is unlawful, and it would be a death sentence. And that is why we have to permanently throw away lines like this from Republicans.
Speaker 4: That we want immigration, we want legal immigration, people that want to make the country stronger. We're a nation of immigrants. We understand the right kind of immigration.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: The right kind is none. Jesse, do you agree with Theodore Roosevelt's policies? As a libertarian, I push for zero government other than the military and local government. However, protecting nature and reasonable labor reforms seem okay? Is that the wrong way to think about it? Well, we're don't. We're not going to break down every part of Theodore Roosevelt's policies, but let's let's let's talk about this. I I have a real fear of government power, as the founders did, because any government power will be abused because government power is held in the hands of men, and men are all flawed and fallen. So when you give government power to somebody, even if that specific somebody doesn't abuse it, the next someone will, or the one after them will. So I generally want my government to be ITYBD teeny tiny and to do virtually nothing. However, I am also not naive. I don't want to live in a world of make believe like the communists do. The nature of man, he wants government power to be used on his behalf. It's just a fact, and I wish it wasn't so that most people left right middle Republican Democrat in the UK, America, Australia, China, Congo. Most people, certainly, if you hooked him up to a lie detective test and you ask them about issues that were important to them, they would tell you they want the government working for them on behalf of those issues. That's one of those things about human nature that I don't necessarily care for. But you can't swim against the ocean. Human nature is what it is. As far as Theodore Roosevelt, we can set the labor reforms aside because we can give into all kinds of nitty gritty details about that. Theodore Roosevelt believed that America had all kinds of natural beauty, which it does and which he enjoyed, which he thought was really important to get out into nature. And Theodore Rosevelt said, hey, we're going to protect some of this. We're not going to develop every single inch of ground in the United States of America. Some of this ground in this country should just remain nature. No parking garages or skyscrapers or power plants, no houses. This is just nature, mountains and rivers and deserts and things like that. And has that power been abused by others? Oh, my gosh. Yes. If you look at the amount of federal land now in the United States of America, go look at a map of the United States of America. It's easy to find. Google it. Go look at a map of the United States of America and look at federal land, federally owned land. It's sad. It's really really sad. If you'd shown that map to the founders of the country, they would have lost their freaking mind. Wait a minute, The limited central government owns like half the country. How so has that power been abused? There's no question about it. The power has been abused. Are we overall better off because we still have large plots of beautiful ground where they can't develop every single inch of it. Of course we are, We just absolutely are. I think it's one of those things that's extremely healthy for all people, whether you're a country boy or a city girl, to get out and get out into nature, even if it's for a day and not telling you you have to pack a backpack into the mountains and rough it for a week and fight off the grizzly bears. Although that's a lot of fun if you choose to do so. But go spend a day out in nature, go for a hike. It's healthy, and it's just it's a good thing. So Look, personally, I'm a Theodore Roosevelt fan, but he was also a Roosevelt. And there's something about those Roosevelts. They kind of saw themselves as rulers. They really did. Teddy was the same way. FDR was freaking worse. FDR just flat out thought he should be king. Couldn't even get him out of the freaking Oval Office. Had to carry him out of there. Anyway. One more segment, Hang on, Jesse Kelly Beccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. As we wrap things up, but we're gonna come back tomorrow for ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your question emailed in now the Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Democrats are insane people. We found that out yesterday.
Speaker 3: Love look.
Speaker 1: Starts to travel case drink testing case. For all the emails you sent in screaming at me about that, I had people yelling at me. I had people telling me that they kept fast forwarding it every time we played it. Jesse, the song was stuck in my head all day. Well, you ever read a story about an arsonist, an arsonist who sets one too many fires and he himself gets trapped in the blaze and gets burned and died. That happened to me yesterday. I played that god forsaken song so many times on the air. It's been stuck in my head for twenty four hours. So if you're angry with me for playing that horrible song, you should know that I myself have suffered in the same way I made you suffer. Would I do it again? Probably because I'm a horrible person. But I suffer too. It's not just your pain, it's my pain. Let's focus on me. That's the most important thing. Also, House Rules Committee advances FISA section seven h two authorization after GOP opposition delays the bill. PHISA is you know that Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the thing that really shouldn't be a thing where they they really spy on American citizens. Of course, they say foreign, but it's Americans who end up getting caught up in this data collection all the time. And don't worry. They came up with a special court, so you have to go to a special judge, and that special judge has to approve the phis A warrant, except they approve all of them. They just approve all of the FISA warrants. And this has been used to abuse the freedom of American people for a very long time. And they always, always, they always sell it as vital for national security. It's vital. Look, without this, the terrorists will win. We're sold on this every time, and it somehow works on everybody who walks into Washington, d C. There is not a single human being in the United States of America who suffered more legal consequences from PISA abuse and other government abuses than Donald Trump. Trump's all for it too. There's the headline. Trump does a shocking about face on spying power weaponized against him and other Americans and now calls it vital. I don't know what's in the water in Washington, d C. But you walk into Washington, d C. And you just decide that the evil federal government that you shouldn't strip any of its power away. I'll never freaking understand it. That's the way it goes. Jessie. I'm sixty eight. I told my wife I'd abandoned my diet of a teenager in favor of something else. She buys all the disgusting, low fat, sugar free things that I'll try, but ultimately we'll reject on principle, when I eat or drink something, I want to taste it. Life is for living and that's a sound philosophy. Am I right or wrong on this one? Well, men and women are generally going to have this argument. It certainly takes place in my house. I don't know when I'm gonna check out. Like I said, I would get sixty five to seventies, probably about my time. I don't want to check out too early. I want to be around for the grandkids, take them fishing, that kind of thing. But while I'm here, I don't want to eat salads. I want to I want to eat stuff that's delicious. So I have made an effort. I'm not saying I've succeeded at this effort. I have made an effort to try to kind of thread that needle. Where I'm going to make improvements and I understand this by now. I'm gonna make improvements and I'm gonna do some things. She's gonna make one of those super food disgusting smoothies for me to drink every morning with all the veggies and fruit in the are, and I'm gonna drink it. I'm gonna drink it without complaint. I am. Am. I also gonna eat some pizza. I am bag of chips. I am. I'm not gonna look. You cut out what you can cut out. Okay, now here's.
Speaker 3: A headline, but oh, you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get.
Speaker 1: To meow and wolf. Pilot makes animal noises over the air traffic radio. You know, I actually defend some of these pilots in these stories, and let me explain why. I feel like, lots of times these pilots are bored and there they need something to do, and so they end up drawing inappropriate things in the sky with their plane. I know you've seen those before. They end up saying inappropriate things over the air, like Miao and wolf, and I feel like they just need something to do. I kind of support it. Hey, China tells travelers to use caution after malicious US border check the guts on these guys. Australia to boost defense spending citing growing threats. You know, boost defense spending with what. All these countries that have passed all these socialist programs are now saying, well, if America is pulling out, then we're gonna spend more with what. China's Wang Yee calls on Iran to ensure freedom and safe passage through the Strait. I just wanted to say, Wang Yee on the air. Disney lays off one thousand employees across TV and film under their new CEO. That's great news Iran's central bank. The economy is imploding and it will take over a decade to recover. Yeah, having the United States of America bomb you to smithereens it's usually bad for the bottom line. Sign a piece deal so WEEA can come home. Staggering eight figure sum New York City taxpayers will pay to fund Mandanni's first city owned grocery store is revealed. It's thirty million dollars. I can't wait. It's gonna be a great time. Tomorrow's gonna be a great time because it's asked doctor Jesse Friday, Come join us. Send in your emails Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com and we'll see you tomorrow. That's all