Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: The average four to one K lost twenty percent of its value last year. What should the audience do to increased gains in their long term portfolios?
Speaker 4: This should come to market. Money's live in Los Angeles best decision that you can make.
Speaker 5: I wrote that down.
Speaker 4: Hey, I mean listen two tag two index, no stress. But the truth is, like you have to learn, going back to the accountability part, no one cares about your money the way that you will, So.
Speaker 5: You have to learn how to invest their grown.
Speaker 6: And you also. So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I came into the financial advisor in two thousand and seven, the worst economic downturn. It was hell on Earth back since since the Great Pressure, nothing that we've seen this year or last year is remotely close close to that.
Speaker 5: I thought the country is going to fall apart.
Speaker 6: They thought the world was going to fall apart.
Speaker 3: You got to understand they was in Greece and couldn't get money out of ATM machines. It's the worldwide economic disaster. Yeah, that's when I started. That's where I started.
Speaker 5: Great time to.
Speaker 6: Start it is, yeah, it is only go up from here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from the down cycle.
Speaker 3: So I started during the worst economic downtown. Then obviously Corona came. That was another disaster that was short that was short lived. One thing has remained consistent over the course of time. Yes, equities have gone up. Yes, equities have gone up over the course of time. Sometimes it takes eighteen months for it to recover. Sometimes it takes eight weeks for it to recover. But this is why dollar cost averaging is important, because when you put money into investments while they're down, that's the best time.
Speaker 5: That's time to buy.
Speaker 6: You buy low so high. That's like the number one rule thing.
Speaker 3: So when you are in your fall one K and you're putting money in, you got to continue to put money in. This is what happened during two thousand and eight. A lot of people got they panicked, they stopped putting money in. They cashed out there four on one K or they moved from equities, they moved from stocks to stable like they put in the money market.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they lost.
Speaker 3: They saw they account go from five hundred thousand to three hundred thousand. They got scared. They took it out of stocks, they put it in the money market. You know what happened the next year stock market went up forty two percent. They didn't get any of that.
Speaker 4: And if you a year away from a retiring I get it. But if you're like fifty or younger, you have to keep.
Speaker 3: Your money in the panic long term play over the course of time. History is the only thing that we can really gauge. History has always said that stocks go up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: One Buffett just said this at the bedside of me, and it is not hard. He was like, look over one hundred years span, I've been investing. He'sninety two years old. He said, I've been investing since I was in my late to early twenties. Yeah, he said, majority of my life. I'm telling you from a historic standpoint, it always it's always going to go up.
Speaker 6: We don't have to earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 8: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be. Understanding of professionals. Routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm christin nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Complicate this.
Speaker 5: Yeah. For those of you are new, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Vol is a SMP index fund that's like an all star team VTI. Same thing. Apple, one of the top companies of all time. Microsoft is like having Jordan and Lebron on the same team, so you don't have to debate which go to pick right, you want to have both in your arsenal.
Speaker 3: And then also sometimes so most of the time for four one K, you're not gonna be able to put individual stocks in four one K. Sometime they might not even let you to put like an index fund depending on the four one K, but you will be able to nine times out of ten to do target date funds, something that's extremely beneficial. So it's like the year that you're planning on retiring, whether it's twenty thirty, twenty forty, twenty fifty, twenty sixty, then they have a fun dedicated to that most of the time in your full one K plan or your retirement plan, and it gets more conservative as you get closer, so it reallocates itself over the course of time. That's extremely beneficial as opposed to you're just trying to do it yourself. So when you're investing in your four one K, look at their perspectives, look to see your options. But that's always a good choice.
Speaker 5: Options as in what you can invest in law.
Speaker 3: Choices and not trading. Oh yeah, so but you know this is always just think long term long story.
Speaker 5: Please that's the easiest win.
Speaker 4: Please five years minimum thirty Like, it's impossible if you invest in S and P five hundred to lose over a twenty your period. I know some people are going to say, hey, I don't have twenty Those twenty years are gonna go by like it in the heartbeat.
Speaker 5: Just think about this.
Speaker 7: When we were telling people five years, ten years in twenty twenty twenty, yeah, they're already halfway through it absolutely, like it's already three years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So like, just be diligent with with what you're doing and just have the patients have to have the discipline more than the patients have the discipline to state.
Speaker 5: Of course, I want you guys to do like an assessment real quick.
Speaker 4: If you started investing one of Migos first came out to their breakup, like what percentage should be up? I'm at least fifteen hundred percent.
Speaker 6: The game can't come it can't come down.
Speaker 4: And I didn't get left off that So the best of the long term best in piece of two. Yes, shout out to one of the greatest groups all the time. Maybe shout all set too, man better than the locks or no.
Speaker 6: It's commercially successful. Yes, commercially. We've been having.
Speaker 4: Debates Jada Styles ill on the issue.
Speaker 5: Styles be quick. They're not even gonna do that on here, shouting that one for I love you.
Speaker 3: Shout to Atlanta, my graduates from my school being fought.
Speaker 6: Bag drop bag drop.
Speaker 4: Droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But but if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave Now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,