Speaker 1: There was things that Gila said on her wedding day that she did to manifest the relationship, and there was things that I did that I really want to share and I know.
Speaker 2: You Simone and talked about that too.
Speaker 1: Gila talked about how she read all about love a lot and made a list of the things she wants and a partner. Not only did I do that, I even said it on horrible what I wanted him to look like, the music.
Speaker 3: How we would travel, and all of that happened.
Speaker 1: I used to listen to I don't have the exact one, a YouTube of a frequency of manifesting a partner before I was going to sleep.
Speaker 2: It was a love.
Speaker 3: Frequent, little motherfucking witch.
Speaker 4: You think I had some witchy as shit? You listen to a frequency of manifestations of a man.
Speaker 2: Not really a man, but love. Okay, so witch.
Speaker 1: But when he came into my life, it wasn't an active pursuit in the breyonda way.
Speaker 3: I know Brionda's got her things, she's doing right now right.
Speaker 1: It was just more of me changing my frame of thinking because I was really negative, really really bad. I'm not gonna have this. I'm not gonna have this. I'm not gonna have this. Also update what made me think about that too? I did that partnership with the linguistic braces inside, took them off. I'm about to get regular braces and I literally they're eight grands. I was damn near crying in the office yesterday. I was like, I get what if I don't finish this? What if I can't finish this? What if I can't finish this? And the lady told me throw with it on this that she googled me, and she was like, I saw all those nice things you have in no way that your thinking hasn't been positive.
Speaker 2: You need to start.
Speaker 1: Thinking of the things you want for your health. Of that same way, She's like, what about weight? Do you do this to yourself when you want to lose weight or when you want to stop drinking, when you want to eat healthier? Do you say I'm not gonna be able to keep that up?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, I do.
Speaker 1: Like every time I'm like oh this dieting, go last or whatever. She's like, all of how you talk to yourself is dictating this right. Okay, you can do it for money in business, you can do it for your teeth, like you're gonna fucking last.
Speaker 2: Like, don't thing that you're not going to do it.
Speaker 1: You paying this money, you were going to finish, see the finish line. And I really am like dictating all back to love because I just have been meeting people that are happier in their situations, and I think all of them have that attitude.
Speaker 2: Anyone I know right now.
Speaker 1: That's happy in love, is happy about their was happy about their life, their circumstances. Being alone, I want to say that a hundred times, being happy alone. And I don't mean being happy that you're single. I mean being happy when you're atone. That's all I've been talking about. Bro, It's a real thing.
Speaker 4: I'm glad. I'm just to a point where, like even like the fun I've been having with my roster, my partners, my lovers, knowing last year I was crying or being triggered by even being touched by men, like the trauma from getting over that last relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm in a such a weird place right now.
Speaker 4: And I just wrote I just actually made a post on it on Instagram, and so many girls were.
Speaker 2: Like, girl, I'm in the same place.
Speaker 4: I want to read the three things that my mind went through where I'm at right now with with love, especially hearing you talk about manifesting love. Okay, I said, welcome to the slides show my current hypocritical takes. You may hear on current or upcoming episodes. Number One, I'm single only because I find it really hard to even like someone, but also I want a serious relationship. But I'm also having a lot of fun being single. Two I really like my alone time. So while i'd love a boyfriend who is close because I want to cuddle during my free time, I also want someone long distance so I don't have to have them around all the time.
Speaker 2: Number three.
Speaker 4: Roster is currently full of people that I don't see myself being in a relationship with, although I'm seeking alaship, a serious relationship. However, since my roster is full, I'm not interested in dating or getting.
Speaker 2: To meet anyone new.
Speaker 4: And I was really it was like a crazy no shit, So yes, a serious relationship would be nice.
Speaker 3: I know, Like we've even been talking like Triple D. That's going to be his nickname, y'all.
Speaker 4: So Triple D, who was from my past who I really liked, but he had a person at the time he got single, then I got in my relationship, then he disappeared off the face of the earth. Just found him immediately, bitch. The day we found him, he said, come tomorrow. Came two days later because I already had someone planned. So I went two days later and literally stayed with him for two days. And I was like, this is We're like, we're just there and immediately, even though I'm in my mind like ooh, I like this, nigga.
Speaker 2: M M, I'm like primary.
Speaker 3: I'm immediately like I would love for this to be maybe my primary.
Speaker 1: But I don't want him marry Mandy. No, no, no, no relationship talk. You know how every time he's like on TikTok and it's like a bitch on there and she's like, your man is going to be intentional. He is going to come to you and say I want You're gonna be this. He is gonna let you know where you stand. He's gonna da da da da dad. Let me tell you something. This is twenty twenty four. This is a new era of dating. Niggas just don't know until they fucking start to know.
Speaker 2: I mean, so.
Speaker 4: Everyone, but no, no, no, And I'll be honest though, well that's what I'm not into right now, like to me if I am, which is why I'm looking at everyone that I feel. No, I'm not into waiting for someone to tell me i'm their is or there. I'm not talking about waiting.
Speaker 1: But let me just yeah, clarify that, because when I say niggas don't know until they know, I also be went into.
Speaker 2: We kind of kind of go through these motions.
Speaker 1: For example, before you fuck somebody, it's this weird representative like we've been talking about, right me, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Believe you know the first few dates. I think people.
Speaker 1: I think men are nicer, more consistent in communication and talking.
Speaker 2: I literally talk about this in the book.
Speaker 1: I said, before the pussy game, everything is all good, right, and then once they get the pussy, things start to like mellow out. Men are so focused on getting pussy, and the whole time we're so focused on making sure they're worth the pussy. I think it takes a little bit of time to figure out if someone's a fit, and I think that we put so much pressure on what that time looks like. For example, we're not dating around because we're so folks. We as, and women are not dating around because we're so focused on making sure that guy is good, that guy's dating around and kind of still learning how to see what women out of those women are someone that's more special. You were saying you don't like that. That seems like a waiting game, but in reality, we all do that. I realized I was going out in most relationships I was in, I was happy with the person I was dating, but every time that went out, I kind of looked for something better. I don't know why I was always back there. I probably did that with everyone but scissors and right now everyone, even when obey, I would look at go out and be like and I kind of just compare them to my partner. And I really don't know why, but my brain was always looking I just don't think that intentionality is exactly black and white. I think there's a point when intentionality starts. I think we all are dating, we're all on these apps. There's a lot of people. This is not fucking nineteen sixty four, when you went out with one person and even if they were just okay, you pushed it forward.
Speaker 2: I think we've got to.
Speaker 1: Kind of like, like, really wait and see if this is a fit first, And there's so many rules that we're putting on top of these people and dropping them if they don't fit.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing, and that's where maybe, and I don't know where my tribe is of women that feel the way I do. I'm me and my friends do not actually operate that way. So I like all of dating around No, no, no, you said women, we focus and we allow men to do that. No, like my friends bitch every time we get on the phone, we like, bitch.
Speaker 2: I can't keep up. What's isn't it?
Speaker 3: Dallas?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you. That's what my friends that I do. I do not think that's an average woman. No, I think the avoge dominum sating one.
Speaker 4: No, you just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon, But why it's that there? Tap in for the full, uncut and way nastier episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messyt wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've got Decisions.
Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions, If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend or a terrible throatfle.
Speaker 4: Guess what You've got decisions, You've got decisions.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, y'all.
Speaker 1: We are here with another person's dilemma, another person's bullshit. And just so you guys know, ygd you've got decisions. You maybe listening to it on audio. If you would like to see the full video, it's available on Patreon where Horrible Decisions is Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and if you want to send us all of your drama and trauma, first priority goes to the Patreon dms. Yes, second priority goes to decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: And you are listening to this just a week after we did our Summer Walker side chick breakdown. Also this week is our town hall, but really excited because boy, it's Summer Walker not the only person having a side chick dilemma. So the letter sense in this week is called side chickship.
Speaker 3: Here we go find you.
Speaker 4: We have upgraded at the end of twenty twenty five going into twenty twenty six, bucket situationship, side side chip, side chick.
Speaker 3: Ship is a new word. I love it, damn you girlies? All right? Are you happy? Sister?
Speaker 4: By the way, I love it because I saw a Patreon comment weezy where someone was like, are y'all new here? I feel like they'd be answering the same questions all these years.
Speaker 3: They didn't answer this before I saw that.
Speaker 2: It's like, listen, they don't.
Speaker 4: They need a situation here and this is giving you just want to vent to us, But girl, we're gonna tell you about yourself because literally the first line is ladies. I feel like I know the answer, but I'm just seeking confirmation. That is how the email starts. Ladies, y'all bitch, just know what y'all doing. Some bullshit, but it's okay to answer.
Speaker 3: Weisie, and I are.
Speaker 4: Here to confirm your thoughts. Okay, here we go. I met this man on the BLK dating app. No, we'll disclosure up front. He told me he was married, and I didn't care. At the time, I had just moved back to my hometown to a new management position and was dating two other guys. I didn't foresee any problems as he was just a little something to get my feet wet.
Speaker 3: Fast forward two years later, he.
Speaker 4: Applied pressure and edged out the other guys, and we are stupidly locked in. This is not a conventional side check relationship. However, we be outside. I've met his family, including the mama and the sister.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have to say that I hang with him on the.
Speaker 4: Weekends when we're in town. We go out of town. At least two weekends a month. He spends the night every weekend. Weekends starts on Thursday, and at least two days out of the week birthdays, holidays.
Speaker 3: Were always together. Okay, he pays bills and even bought me a car, burying the lead here.
Speaker 4: But the wife knows about me. She found out about me three months into quote unquote us. Hell, we're on a three way text group.
Speaker 1: I bad.
Speaker 4: Time when she can't find When she can't find him, she textes us the problem. The longer this relationship lasts, I am being engulfed in guilt. If someone posed this scenario to me as an outsider, I take the position of the married individual owes the fidelity.
Speaker 3: I'm not in charge of another.
Speaker 2: One married individual.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, oh, no, I don't feat on me.
Speaker 4: So like the married individuals who owed you to be faithful to not me, she said, I'm not in charge of another woman's happiness. That being said, I never go out of my way to hurt another black woman.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, she's not that smart.
Speaker 4: I have never confirmed, lady girl, she says, I have never confirmed that I'm sleeping with her husband. I usually just let her scream it into the void. She found me on Facebook. We're both in our forties and start she started calling me out. Had to block her. I could really destroy her world, But why would I. She's done nothing to me.
Speaker 1: You kind of sound like a bitch alreadybody right. I don't want to destroy anybody, but she's dumb.
Speaker 4: But I've also never asked him to get a divorce. I don't give a fuck about a divorce paper and for that matter, or ring on my finger, been.
Speaker 3: Married, got the T shirt? No thanks.
Speaker 4: It seems like the only way out of my guilt is he gotta leave her or me. Oh not him, not she putting it in his hands. But she did even feel guilt since she knows about him and has.
Speaker 3: It kicked him out. Sorry so long, but.
Speaker 4: Sorry, wait, she's asking should she even be guilty since she knows what he's doing and has it.
Speaker 3: Kicked him out?
Speaker 4: So what's crazy is, girl, you have finessed your mind to be like, well, he got to choose between me and her, But also the wife also has it kicked him out, So why do I feel bad at all? It's up to them to figure out what they.
Speaker 3: Got going on. That's how I read that.
Speaker 4: And look, oh, y'all, if you are not on the Patreon, Weezy just rolled her eyes into abyss, go ahead her.
Speaker 3: Are you not mist No she's not.
Speaker 4: Because she says she's been married, got the T shirt, No thanks, she don't want to marry this man. But she's also like guilty because I know I'm absolutely like making this black woman unhappy because she's blocked me on Facebook, she's brated me on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But also she's like.
Speaker 4: Either he gotta leave you, or he gotta leave me, or bitch, if you really that upset, you gotta leave him. But basically she's saying she gonna be around until y'all decide.
Speaker 3: What y'all finn to do. That's the thing I don't like.
Speaker 1: Okay, why you say this's the thing I don't like. I understand you may not want a nigga, like you may not want the marriage.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want a husband, and I actually can believe it.
Speaker 1: But you are semi enjoying whatever perks of the relationship you're getting because you gloated a little bit about meeting the family and being on the group chat and to me, okay, I can tell you this from experience. My homegirls that really don't want a nigga.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't even tell me all that.
Speaker 1: Like I have homegirls that's fucking married niggas that just be like, well, you know, I don't go to leave back with her, and they be trying to put the wife down kind of like you did. And the other ones that like girl lock upe she keep him happycause I don' want a nigga coming over here. I want my space. I want him when I want him, And that's it. You don't give that, sister, you don't.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: She absolutely wants a man, which she has, she has the relationship, and she's admitting that.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want the ring. So she have a headache. She's content, No, she feels like she is.
Speaker 4: There's a level of guilt because because she knows this other woman is now unhappy. Like yeah, I'm saying, like this relationship though, like she's but that's what I'm not what part is fucked up? And I'm only asking you because me as a woman who doesn't want marriage as my end goal either. If she's saying, I get him every other weekend so I get my space, but I also get holidays with him, I get birthdays with him.
Speaker 3: He pays my bills. I'm not gonna lie, like.
Speaker 4: What is making you feel like she's not being honest because she actually seems like she's getting everything she wants out of this relationship and she don't want the room that another person is being hurt for this relationship that she's.
Speaker 3: In, and you're gonna continue to feel guilty.
Speaker 1: We can't just like pretend that you aren't a part of the cycle of a marriage being broken up just because you don't want somebody so like, admittedly, so the only people I think that are exempt from this.
Speaker 2: Are sex workers, because I only want to have a job to do.
Speaker 3: You met an go on a dating app who was misleading that you knew was married out the gate, that you.
Speaker 1: Knew was married out the gate he was missing, like you already know, you're jumping into mess. To me, sex workers are the only ones that have a true detachment, which is why I don't think they ever should be someone who's held accountable for the cheating. They provided a service. It's not their business the marital status. You're like really engaging, needing family, doing all this stuff. So yes, you know you're hurting this person, so you and I was like, I don't really believe her.
Speaker 3: Is it's because like, but you're doing all this extra stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You're growing more intimate feelings, like you're you're like this is already the feelings, Like you're growing in deeper relationships, Like no, you're not just doing it for cash, because you enjoy doing all this other stuff with him. You like want the company, you wanted to stay over. You even mentioned Thursday to this day, Like.
Speaker 4: No, sah okay, Devil's advocate here, m hm. Because even when we saw about Summer Walker, we talked a lot about Summer, We talked a lot about Tori, very little about rich and we're.
Speaker 3: Doing it here.
Speaker 4: If women are willing to stay, if women are willing to feel guilty, if women are willing to feel upset but stay to what responsibility does the man have in this at all? Because it seems like if there's a group chat between them. Again, everyone's there's honesty somewhere, group chat between who there's a group chat.
Speaker 3: She's sound like that.
Speaker 4: No, she said that there's a group chat between the wife and her. She said, the wife knows about me. She found out about me three months into us. Hell, we're on a three way text group and when she can't find him, she textes me. And so it's weird because you're waiting for him or her to leave. I don't know why, or for her to break up.
Speaker 2: With him, because it's a mess.
Speaker 1: That's why she needs someone and she it's not a situation that works right. That's why I'm saying, like, I believe she kind of wants him, because why does the ending?
Speaker 3: What was her last question?
Speaker 4: So, I think you're I think you're right too, and I think that that's the reality of it.
Speaker 3: Women want the one up.
Speaker 4: So she said, I've never asked him to get a divorce. I don't give a fuck about a divorce paper. She said, it seems the only way out of my guilt is either he got to leave her or me. But should I even feel guilt since she knows about what he's doing? And hasn't kicked him out.
Speaker 1: Yes, you feel guilt because you're participating in the cycle. Now are you the real issue? No, you're not. The real issue is.
Speaker 2: The real issue.
Speaker 3: Let's talk what is the real issue here?
Speaker 1: Oh, keeping a promise to a woman to stay faithful, to do whatever, to be there for and whatever their loyalty looks like. And he disobeyed whatever clearly. But you also can't. I just don't think that the mistress, so to speak, like I don't know, I know.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing when I participate in fun shit.
Speaker 1: So it's like, is a drug dealer really wrong because somebody going to buy the crack anyway?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you're still selling it working.
Speaker 1: With the nigga if you really you know, yeah, you should feel the guilt. So it's just to me, it's like does it is he worth it or not? Is your clear conscious or not worth it or not? And I also have a really big feeling about shit starting fucked up and ending fucked up, like my most successful relation.
Speaker 4: That's what they were saying about toy So Tori allegedly was the mistress whe Reichs the Kid when he was with his horrork Chloe Kardaskian.
Speaker 3: Tristane Kardashian wristed.
Speaker 1: And it's really just like your relationship started with this like bad juju on it. And when I say start fucked up, it may not even be in a cheating sense. Like there's this thing in No Holds Bart not to sell the book, but to sell the book and the No Holds Bart. I was like, oh, when I I found love, I was coming from a fully heilled place.
Speaker 3: He was coming from a fully hilled place.
Speaker 1: If my relationship ended for whatever reason, it was still successful because we had something blossoming. Right.
Speaker 3: I could say the same with scissors.
Speaker 1: When we're in a place of feeling angry or insecure, or you know, feeling down about ourselves or missing an X, that's starting something fucked up. This is in a coon slate for these two people. That ex wife will always come around if they ended. If he break up with that ex wife today, I mean with the wife today, babe. And I'm talking to you and y'all moving together and everything cool. One day he's gonna stay late to a bar with his friends and you're gonna be like, that's that shit you used to do to Michelle.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna do it to me and she'll never die. She'll never die.
Speaker 1: So but also you both know the type of man that y'all are dealing with at this point unless just talk for money or sex, which is not it's feeling.
Speaker 4: I also hate too that And that's the thing though, And this is the reality that we have to deal with. Right she said he gotta leave her or me, y'all both want to get chose.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's where.
Speaker 4: I feel like the person who wrote this letter may genuinely be fulfilled in what they're getting from this relationship with this guy. The wife isn't, however, you know who's probably super fulfilled with what's happening. He is, so no, why would he feel like he has to choose either of you when both of you women.
Speaker 2: Are choosing to say because he got his pay.
Speaker 3: It is too.
Speaker 4: A man ain't ever gonna leave the side chick. The spine would be in the side chick or the wife. Fine was knowing that he got a side chick.
Speaker 1: I was listening to my homeboys have a conversation. One time there was a girl.
Speaker 3: Ah just hit my knee.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Okay, oh my god, where's a girl in La. We were all out and she was getting super emotional in this club, and I was like, holy shit, and you, I don't know if you ever had this happen to you, where like your homeboy be doing some shit to the girlfriend and the bitch be calling you cry.
Speaker 3: I felt like that was me. We all having a good time. The girls in the corner, like he just does this to me, weezy and D D D. And I was like, oh my god. So we're all out, me three guys.
Speaker 1: We end up with the fucking breakfast after and I'm like, can I ask y'all a serious question? Is it that the pussy is so good? Is it that it's a power trip? Why do you keep fucking with these bitches that you you know you're making sad?
Speaker 2: Like don't sad?
Speaker 3: And bad? Like don't you really be like at some point?
Speaker 4: Apparently not until you're forty two, Like the game where you lose sleep over wasting women's time.
Speaker 1: Fuck nigga Like, yeah, and I always say these things. We're around thirties and forties, Okay, no twenty year old niggas.
Speaker 2: But one of them said.
Speaker 1: And I'm not quoting exactly, but he was like, I'm almost so used to just my whole life, high school, college, adult, after marriage. Bitch is just always kind of of in my dating life. Even if I say I don't want a girlfriend or wife right now, always needing and wanting more for me. I'm always used to a girl making me feel like I don't give her enough. So whether she's just complaining in text about my time or crying in my face, all of it balances out to the same. And I'm never gonna leave a bit till she leave me because I feel like it's almost a woman's job to complain to me. I feel like there's always gonna be something that they want, and there's never a moment where I'm looking at tears and thinking, oh, I'm the accountable one for this, just because you want a man and I can't give it to you. If you're still here, you must like something I'm doing. And all of the niggas was like, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: Ooh, And I think that that goes into what I brought up in the book too, like in terms of self worth or getting what you want out of a man.
Speaker 3: If a man is not giving you what.
Speaker 4: You want, it's up to you to leave it, go find somebody who will. There will always be somebody who will. Yo, went the jene Aiko big sean thing. Girl, you've been backing to get married for years. If he wasn't willing to give it to you, you should have left ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Bro, My nigga said to me the other day, I sent him this girl's hair I liked.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh shit, I fucked her. It's his influencer. Like she's cute. I was like, damn, how you fucked that up?
Speaker 1: And he was like, she wanted him something more consistent and I couldn't do it, so she had self worth. I was dying, Bro, I'm sorry, Well, bitch it me. He's like they was telling me back in the day. I don't text him up and I don't do this. He's like some of the girls never leave, some of them did, and the ones that leave, he said, any girl that it ended with real quick.
Speaker 3: They was like, I ain't putting up with your shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, Right when you're a single nigga and you got girls, it's like, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: He's like, Yo, very clear. I was on the phone with this football player. This football nigga been been on my goddamn line for about years.
Speaker 3: But he not that cute to me. But I was like, okay, let me give him a little tried.
Speaker 4: But like last year, we tried to talk and he gave him litt attitude and I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 3: So he came back on my line recently saying he want to see me or whatever.
Speaker 4: So we on FaceTime and we get into like a spat about bitch the government shut down.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, but it was like so dumb that.
Speaker 2: Dy.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you real quick too, how he just don't listen.
Speaker 4: So we on the phone and I was like, I don't want no pimp pal he heard pimp, I said, nig got don't.
Speaker 3: Even say pimp.
Speaker 4: But he got sorr right because he don't even know how to listen, right. So then talking about the government shut down, I correct him it's something that he said wrong, and girl, he got.
Speaker 3: Into this whole man. It ain't even that serious. Ain't even that serious.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I clocked.
Speaker 4: I clicked on him and he started texting bitch. I blocked him immediately. I was like, bro, I don't want no weird ass nigga who don't know how to communicate, you already don't know, like and literally I was.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, I don't care that you make millions that you in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I'm not pressed.
Speaker 3: What I know I'm not gonna put up with is a nigga who doesn't.
Speaker 4: How to communicate effectively and a nigga who got attitude.
Speaker 3: It's okay, block not interested.
Speaker 4: So I think, Yeah, when you, as a woman, get to a point where you're not gonna put up with bullshit and you deserve or you feel like you deserve to be with a nigga who gonnahow up how you want them to show up, then you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: God would I stick around if you're not feeding it like a.
Speaker 3: Man and not give you what you want?
Speaker 4: And I do as long as y'all gonna take them crumbs, A motherfucker is gonna feed you crumbs.
Speaker 1: Can I agree with the fact that, like, women should absolutely be telling a man this is what I won't put up with and leaving right after. If you stay, you can't bitch to a nigga be like I don't do this, I don't do that, and.
Speaker 3: You never go.
Speaker 4: Girl, you at least got a fake go you want bruh, don't they go that. Don't once you fake go and come back and up, motherfucker really just not.
Speaker 3: Ship. A motherfucker will tell you to your face bit you ain't going nowhere. Oh oh. A man loves to tell a bitch when.
Speaker 1: Summer walkers a few weeks ago, like you got some self pork.
Speaker 3: A man will humble you real quick and be like, you're.
Speaker 1: Never gonna leave anyway, you never got. I was like, and you know it anyway, y'all. If you want us to braid you next, go to decisions pot at gmail dot com and just fill us your team. Mandy also has uh Mandy on the hotline.
Speaker 3: We can respond.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, thank y'all so much. See y'all next hump Days.
Speaker 1: Poles, everybody CONVEXISTI condu with them between the dep