Speaker 1: Well to an episode of emergency and too calm. I have huge news. I'm really brave, and I was about to fall into the most regenerative nap that would have ever been blessed upon me before this. But you know what, I was like, I need to I need to get up and drink a red Bull and like throw on some mascara and blush and be here for the people, Like I need to do what podcasters are meant to do, and is like feed you stuff that'll send you into.
Speaker 2: Psychos and that's what I love about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really like some people say I'm lazy, But notice how every week now I can't even say that. Notice how every week I'm here, like most weeks, I'm like him, sorry, we can't do an episode.
Speaker 2: In its fault almost every time.
Speaker 1: Well also, you know, okay, let me not even get into that, because I was gonna say sometimes I literally am just like I can't lie. Y'all have seen me on bad episodes where I'm just not giving and I'm like, it's.
Speaker 2: Better there, somebody. Yeah, it's it's better to not have my bad energy or your bad energy put into the world.
Speaker 1: No vibe terrorism. Yeah, it's literally a thing. I think, Well, that's why most applications are hard to navigate right now, because most people are being vibe terrorists instead of like, I don't know, vibe senders.
Speaker 2: What happened to me this week? I feel like I had so much happened to me, but I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well, you're the house is literally being Your friend's house has a monitoring spirit.
Speaker 2: Like active literally actively monitoring. So I was out to dinner with one of my friends and his phone starts blowing up, like blowing up crazy style, like ring notification, ring notification, ring notifications, seventeen ring notifications, and his system says like, oh, is it a critter? Like is it an animal? Or is an animal? Or is it a human being? Well this one was saying human being and we were like, oh, like maybe it's like your neighbor kids threw a ball over.
Speaker 1: The specifically the back door, like the backyard camera was like.
Speaker 2: Going off and like yeah, it was like his house is fenced, so the only like in up high, so like the only way the cameras, the only way the cameras can be activated by a human being is if they're over his fins. So lone behold, we checked the cameras. There is someone like just like chilling at his property, like checking the doors, peeping through the windows, like trying to actively get into his house. And the reason this is so crazy is because, like we all know home invasion Drew story has happened and been told twenty seven times. Well, this guy has also woken up, woken up to someone inside his home while he was in bed asleep. So like immediately we were both like tea worded. We were like trigger, like I was a literate No.
Speaker 1: You were experiencing actual PTSD. Yeah. I mean it's like soon after the home invasion when O'Brien accidentally ordered McDonald's to the apartment while Drew was there alone and I was at my ex's house like eight minutes away. Drew called me and was literally shaking and hiding in the closet with a knife because he was like I.
Speaker 2: Knew somebody was having like a full blown Also, if we keep looking and talking over here, our friend Mackenzie is sitting in and just listening.
Speaker 1: The monitoring sperience question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the monitoring spirit, yeah exactly. But so we're out to dinner, the guy's not leaving the property, and then he just decides to just like make it his home, I guess, and just like lays out on the couch and starts smoking. He posts it up unpacked a bit of his good Yeah, he hid all of his stuff in the back of the house, and he just was chilling on the property. And we were like, oh, he's like not really harming anyone, Like maybe if he yeah, maybe he'll leave. We're not going to like activate the sirens. We didn't call the police yet. We were just like, he's probably just looking for a place to sit. Yeah, so we were like, Okay, I guess you can chill here. He was chilling there for like probably an hour, and then he starts like checking door knobs, checking windows, like seeing inside. Thankfully all the doors were locked.
Speaker 1: But when I get bored in a new hotel room and I wonder if that one connecting door is left unlocked everything.
Speaker 2: So I got gotta go. I'll have to check because it's like two free rooms. Like it's a free room. If you just want to know someone, one day, it'll one day it'll happen. And you know how I say, I'm gonna win the lottery, Like maybe that's my lottery win.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, maybe your lottery hasn't even been like financial this whole time.
Speaker 2: I know, what if it's love, what if it's a free hotel room. We haven't even considered These things he never considering.
Speaker 1: Are being a part of the lottery that have never been a part of the lawn before.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I get to go mine. So anyways, he starts peeping in the windows, so we're like, okay, maybe we sound the alarms because like he's actually trying to break into the house. So he sets off all the alarms outside and I've never seen a human move slower in my life. He did not give a fuck. He was like, girl, fuck y'all, Like fuck this ship. He like went back to where he was sitting, grabbed his crack pipe, grabbed his black and mild, and then just like walked down the stairs. And it was that was that, Or so we thought. We got home and checked the backyard and realized he left all his stuff there, and my knee jerk reaction was like, oh, he's gonna come back for this ship. So there's a photo.
Speaker 1: Sit there, and he was like, they have to get these loud noises figured the funk out and.
Speaker 2: Then literally and so I put trash bags on my hands because there were no gloves, and picked up all his goods and put them in the front of the house because I was like, I'm not throwing this shit in a trash can, like that's so mean. I'm like, he's gonna come back for this, So we put it in the front of the house. We did, however, throw the weapons in the garbage can because we were like, uh, I don't want him to have like weapons, like this seems crazy. Anyways, ships in front of the house. We're just like chilling there. We're playing a Mexican train.
Speaker 1: Trying to that there's impending doom.
Speaker 2: AKA yes, by the way, Grey gardens on in the background. It's a fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: If he hears little Edie.
Speaker 2: And he's like, we caught a fucking vibe, let me tell you that much. But so we're chilling there and our phones just like aren't on our person, and we finally get to our phones and there's like twenty four notifications. He's fucking back. He came back and ran to the backyard, grabbed or went to the backyard looking for his ship. Didn't find his ship. Was like bitch, I'm gonna post up here for another hour. So we were inside with him, just kiking outside like literally smoking meth by the way their crack or whatever the fuck. And then we liked him.
Speaker 1: It's like, how do you know?
Speaker 2: Unless I guess, how do you know? But then he runs back down to the front yard shortly after and finds all his stuff, and then we thought, oh, maybe that's the end of it. Bitch, it wasn't. He came back at fucking four a m. And we woke up to him sleeping there. He was just sleeping there like literally like my room.
Speaker 1: He was staying there to like as protection and like to console this note as.
Speaker 2: A gay guy, the protection controlling the straight guy. Like, let's talk about that, Kai, that's me to you.
Speaker 3: I know you do control me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean protect. I'm in protect the gay guy, protecting the contol Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good to know. So I do control gay guys, Like, yeah, I do control gay guys, yeah, and straight guys. But anyways, I was there to protect him and no, literally that was the vibe. And then we were like, Okay, he's like sleeping like ten feet away, like we're gonna let him sleep in, So we let him sleep in, and.
Speaker 1: Then saying, the homeless man who found his favorite smoke spot.
Speaker 2: Us a late check out exactly like he got I mean literally it was eleven he slept from by the way, he slept for twelve hours. He needed that, Yeah, he needed that. And then he starts trying to break in again. So eventually we're like, okay, I think we have to call the police. Like he's come back now three times, like trying to come in, Yes, trying to come in, and so cops get there, they usher him out and they're like if you come back, like we're going to arrest you. We're like monitoring the area. Bitch. He came back. He came back. We called the police back and they were like, well, is he there and we were like no, and they were like, then what do you want us to do? And so he's just now.
Speaker 1: So fucking real. Yeah, that's like the most police answer ever exactly what is someone dead? Okay, then what do you want me?
Speaker 2: Especially in a major city. It was shocking how long it took them to get there, Like we were on hold for thirty five minutes, and then it took them another hour to get there, like, well, we called them once and they were like okay, like what do you want us to do? And then like he started breaking in or trying to break in, and they were like, well, does he have a weapon, And we were like that.
Speaker 1: Somebody literally ineborated on crack who already feels like this is his home. The only thing that separates my body from his is a glass pane. I want you, I want you to come and be like, hey, so not only a smoking crack illegal, but like maybe you don't do it in someone's back yard.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, the cops did not give a fuck about the crack. They pointed to the crack pipe and they were like, oh, is that yours too, and he was like yeah, and he just picked it up and walked away like they did not care at all. I think, which I'm like, period, I want to live in a like a state like that, like where I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: We are only like that because police are evil and they also do crack like a lot. I'm not kidding the amount of like body cam footage and there are of police doing the drugs. They do confiscate like most police officers are just fucking crackheads. On top of being a bad person, you're a fucking.
Speaker 3: Cracking timberd And it's trunk.
Speaker 2: Justin Timberlake being on poppers. Like, I don't think that's like talked about. We never really talked about my Hello Kitty hot topic collab on here.
Speaker 1: It was Sanrio.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Sanrio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a Sanrio hot topic collab and posted it on TikTok. I had to get the bag. I'm sorry, Like I literally have to pay rent, Like I'm sorry, and.
Speaker 1: Sam, I mean I was excited watching it because I love a good hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was actually really fun to make. But I was also just like exhausted and humiliated because the same night, like we had to do a live show. So I was like, oh and we did something that morning. We were like doing shit all morning. I mean we were prepping for the live show. Then, like I had to drive all the way downtown. But I was with my mom, which was really cute because she like when she like sees me working, she's like, wow, like I did that, Like I made that and and she did and she did. But anyways, I think the home Invasion saga might be over because he hasn't returned. But however, he did go into the trash can and take his weapons out at some point, so he did fetch the bolt cutters. He did pull a fio and a apple and fetch the bolt cutters. Oh but I did also go through his belonging with the glove trash bags and no literally no like actually but no, I went through his bags and it was wild what I saw in there.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I actually don't even think I can say it on here. I'll tell I'll tell y'all after like it was. It was really crazy.
Speaker 3: And I touched it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yes, well I had to have sex with him to get him off the property, but I didn't want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: You actually ran after him and had sex with him on the way out, just to make sure it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, like, I'll bounce on it now and then bounce on it later.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just remember me the story I was telling you about me at Sephora like yesterday. Oh yeah, so I was saying to Drew, I am so happy like the days I decide I'm back. I'm back to taking my vibe in at least twice a week, because damn, I just don't work. My brand can't work without it. But I was saying to you, I'm so fucking happy I did not take one yesterday before this encounter, because I was at Saphore early in the morning, like just reupping on all my shit, and I was just like browsing around. I didn't have headphones on or anything. I was just like in their dolo and.
Speaker 2: I Addison Ray. Yeah, because you didn't have head phones on, so you're not Addison Ray.
Speaker 1: So I'm in there and I'm I'm like crouching down into the left of me, is this older woman who must have been I'm assuming like in her early to mid sixties, and then what could have been older than say seven, Yeah, she's probably six seven. You weren't even also doing it.
Speaker 2: You were like, well, yeah, this is like the gateway.
Speaker 1: It's like evoguing, like m hm oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, let's actually have that conversation six seven and being appropriated from ballroom culture. We're not having that conversation. Everything stems back to ballroom though, and ironically, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything subs back to ballroom in black culture, like e everything. But what was I saying what I'm about to say, does not though it's actually it's quite the complete opposite. And then there's this eleven twelve year old right next to me, and I like kind of can just tell the vibe is ten. So I'm being a bit of a monitoring spirit.
Speaker 2: Boy or girl?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Boy or girl?
Speaker 1: Is a girl?
Speaker 2: I was about to say a boy and Sephora like, absolutely, yeah, makeup is for girls.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: I won't even let my boy have a pink crant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ask me for a barbie. You're getting thrown off the We have to remember.
Speaker 1: Don't give your kids paint red and white together because they can accidentally blend and then make pink, and that would.
Speaker 2: You have to be careful.
Speaker 1: And then they're gonna start thinking about transitions. It's like, oh, look how easily things can flow. That's how they get your kids, That's how they get them. It's remembered that the fucking shit himself dementia president said that people were getting free birth like.
Speaker 2: Oh the aliens they were giving they were getting transgender surgeries to aliens, is like basically his quote.
Speaker 1: Like that is the craziest thing ever. Okay, so like they're going back and forth. Mind you this girl has also a bunch of shopping bags, so they've got it like that, and she can tell and she doesn't give a fuck about anything in her life, like because she's also eleven and twelve years old, and like I'm trying to remember exactly where I picked up. But she's kind of look, I know, she's looking for like a lipstick or something. She's looking for a specific lipstick and her grandma is like, oh, well, do you remember the brand? And she's like if I remember the brand, do you think I would be like confused right now?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: And she's like that tone, that response, it's back to her grandma. Everything the grandma says, the Grandma's like, not pushing it. And then I did have a woke moment where I was like, you know what, I don't know what these people's lives are like back home. She might be gang beat the fuck up or something by these fucking adults. Like who fucking knows. Maybe she has a right to this attitude. But the longer it went on, I couldn't help but feel like, no, this is a piece of shit, child, Look like this is just like a bad egg, no offense, God bless the thing. And I hope it changes, but I don't foresee that. And she kept being like that to her grandma, and at one point she finds a lipstick she wants to try, and her grandma's like, oh, yeah, that's a pretty color. You should try it on, and she's like, how am I supposed to see what it looks like on me? How? How? And then there's a mirror right next to her, and there's another adult woman like looking in the mirror, and she's next like this girl obviously saying this with the hope that this older woman will move from that mirror, and or the grandma will be like, oh, excuse me, can I like whatever the fuck use this mirror, And that does not happen, and she's just like, yeah, no, I'm just gonna stand here. I'm just gonna stand here with this lipstick then, and like it's the most I was like, oh my god, I guess I understand why old farts write kids to like Braddy teens to be like that, because I'm like, I guess they do exist.
Speaker 2: They do, especially like all the people writing have wealth, so.
Speaker 1: Like with that kind of like evilness, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, rotten children, Hey, you are what you eat. I don't want you spoiled rotten children.
Speaker 5: A girl I was friends who have in middle school hit her mom in front of me.
Speaker 2: Hit her mom and.
Speaker 5: I yes, on her birthday because she didn't her mom didn't get her the right Michael cors.
Speaker 1: Watch that she wanted, and she fucking closed fist hit her mom and I was like, what the fuck, Like they're out there. Yeah, that's the scariest part is those people walk amongst us and they just keep that to their chest, And like the weirdest part is like, that's not somebody who thinks anything is wrong with that behavior, because she's doing it in broad daylight on a fucking two day morning in Sephora at so it's packed. It might be a Tuesday morning, but it's packed, and Michael Bublay is playing everywhere, So like she should have some sort of peace in her heart at this moment and she just doesn't. So she's being like that. And then at one point her grandma starts walking around and looking for mirrors and I'm like crouched at one of the side section's looking at stuff, and her body gets kind of close to me, and I just like kind of scooted to the side because I'm like, the closer this gets in, the more I hear of it, I feel like I can like feel my own voice, like I'm like, STOPNYA, don't say like I'm like, literally, just don't don't intervene. This is not your business.
Speaker 2: I want it so bad.
Speaker 1: If I was on a byvand I would have done exactly what I was thinking, which was the lack oft response and the most like Hillary duff Hey like coming out of the like like, hey, you know that word has a lot of meaning, right like literally At one point finally her her like grandma goes to find a compact to be or goes to a justifer and she's like, oh great, now it's pointed at my feet like she said that, and it took everything in me. I wanted to turn and go, hey, just so you know, the people around you die, and they might die sooner than you even realize they will die. I didn't say anything because one, I don't think that little girl, that little girl has never been spoken to in a stern way in her life, and you can tell and people like that when they are actually spoken to with discernment in a stern tone, they genuinely collapse within themselves, Like all the people you think are powerful and scary are so fucking pussy footed behind closed doors, because all it takes is a louder voice and like a certain tone for people to just be tricked into thinking your power.
Speaker 3: I get at we know, I like getting yelled at whatever.
Speaker 2: Yell at him, But what about by gay men, I mean smile.
Speaker 1: He was doing a bit to like, wait, joy just jumped in his heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I'm obsessed, but sorry to continue your story.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I really wanted to tell her that life is ever changing and that people die, and that she might die tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I think I think a lot of people would benefit from like a sibling or a parent dying in their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it is. It's it's fucked up, but like I mean, look, we're it.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: It is so fucked up. But like I mean, that's I think what makes grief so intense and so hard to navigate because it is such a monumental thing that like affects every single waking moment of your life without you realizing it, because your whole attitude of everything changes. Because I mean, death is the one thing that it's like, it's not It's like the closest to a conspiracy theory with real results in front of you, because like we have conspiracies of what happened after and like then we're left with this like void of like, oh, this thing that was physically here is no longer here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's crazy that we're all gonna die. Immortality is crazy. Hardly touched your peanut butter cup, mister beast collab water?
Speaker 3: Can we see?
Speaker 1: Is this going to be public?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Blurred? I don't care. All right, Here we go taste tests.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: First of all, you get hit with the smell before you get the taste and the smells. The smell, the smell is good. That tastes it literally just tastes like somebody left a Reese's cut, like at the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a protein bar.
Speaker 1: It's like a healthy.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of good. It's actually kind of good.
Speaker 1: A man who's no, no, no, no, recognize what this is. Man who's been restricting himself from sweets. I've been there, Like I've been there. I've been there.
Speaker 2: Like, Wow, this apple slice, this apple slice with cottage.
Speaker 3: She's tastes putting this in front of a kido person, They're gonna go fucking crazy. Yeah, this tastes really good. It really tastes you want you just know I'm gonna throw it. But it tastes like when you eat asas and then you drink water right after.
Speaker 1: Fall asleep for like a brief thirty minute nap where your mouth was actually closed the whole time, and then when you that's what you said.
Speaker 2: So asleep with chocolate in her pocket she does.
Speaker 3: She has.
Speaker 2: There's chocolate stains all over every couch we get because she puts chocolate in her pocket and.
Speaker 1: I puts and stuff in my pocket, which is.
Speaker 2: And I like experienced like the joys of what it can bring. Like I reached in the in pocket when we're in bed and I grab a chip and it's like really nice. But she falls asleep.
Speaker 1: He's always like, go, do you have more?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm like, well and I just might she might, but yeah, there's like chocolate stains all over everything because she falls.
Speaker 1: I just can't stop putting stuff in my pants. No, it is. Actually I don't do it as much anymore, specifically with chocolate items because I had to well, okay, talking about was it even chocolate in my pockets. It was when I first started playing a bunch of Fortnite. I would like get a bunch and like put them right here so that while I'm playing, I could like grab them, and then I would obviously object permanent issues. Very quickly. I would forget the fact that I had all of these chocolate almonds here because I was playing a game, and then I'd be like, oh my god, oh my god, and like get like reposition. And then I sit like this for like three rounds of games, and I'm like, oh my god, i haven't had a chocolate almond in so long. And then I'm like, wait, where are they? And it looks like I ship.
Speaker 2: All over the cap She stood one time like without knowing yet, and me and Joe Saiah was like, we were like, did Enya just ship herself on the couch because it was really it was gnar really yeah.
Speaker 1: And it always, I mean, it makes sense physics, like it'll go down and then into the crevice, the crevis being my butt.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk about club poop for a second.
Speaker 4: I feel like Ian's gonna be so mad if I talk about But I can like just do a brief. Yeah, my friend Ian and I every night before bed we play this game where I will.
Speaker 6: Call him and one of us will act like the bouncer to club Poop, and then the other person will act like someone like from kind of like the cast of Poop and Bathroom, like trying to get into club Poop and the bouncers are really stressed.
Speaker 2: And everyone everyone like I.
Speaker 3: That is genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever heard of, right, poo, That's exactly the type of shit that I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's like, no, I saw I was like dming the p last night.
Speaker 2: Everyone was like every everyone, and did you get Derny tampon dancing on the table.
Speaker 1: I've never dealt with trying to get her in.
Speaker 2: It was one time back.
Speaker 1: Matt tried to get into Club Poop and it was so hard. No, that's a fucking you have no business fucking being in here. There's not even tiles in this diary, right, Oh we all know diarrhea? Yeah, right, always, Now that y'all can introduce what's it called Cisarelli. What's the Schaperelli disease?
Speaker 2: Oh, Schiaparelli disease. That's all I know that's what the that's what's we're not.
Speaker 1: Getting analysis or something.
Speaker 2: Sure, psychosomatic cyclo sperm sperma.
Speaker 1: But yeah, y'all can add that. Because I know him.
Speaker 2: That he's a problematic.
Speaker 3: He's canceled.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I'm going, Oh, then me and Kret because he's canceled, he's canceled, he has allegations.
Speaker 3: We're not pulling up to that.
Speaker 1: You're not going to summary from the artist or what wait, because he's that he's had yah sort amount of time. Yeah, because I was just about saying he has touched a lot of lives, like really quickly.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about something at a topic really quick that I wanted to talk about. I got hit on.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, I was girl or guy.
Speaker 3: By a beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was at Costco and I was walking by the frozen fruit section and this girl is like, do you like, Oh, I have I have some like extra do you want it? And she had like a bunch of little cups of the fruit and was like really adamant about me having the fruit. And I was like, leave me alone, Like I'm not interested. You're beautiful, but I'm not interested. And she would not. She was like, here you can try sample, like there's all these things here, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, kayak can she works there? Probably is like they're trying to push that brand of like frozen fruit.
Speaker 3: No I think she no, I don't think.
Speaker 1: They're probably pushing the Kirkland brand.
Speaker 3: Who she might just did say Cokland, that's an employee. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: And I don't think she was hitting on you. I think that's like what they have to do to like customers and be nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, what do.
Speaker 1: You want to talk Sorry for you though, I was, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: What do you guys want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Well, I almost got shot by a taser.
Speaker 1: I almost got shot by You've got.
Speaker 2: Me so bad for their first half.
Speaker 1: I literally like I was like, oh my god, are we about to hear about like a great generational poll on kaisand and.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, Well, kuy does get hit on every once in a while. I get hit on.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you probably get hit on more often than you realize it. And you just don't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah because I'm dumb. I'm like a himbo. He's got a big strong stop seriously, stop stop Okay, well you do have huge biasets and it's crazy, it's fucking insane. But what were you saying.
Speaker 2: You, Oh, no, I got shot by a taser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was saying. I was talking about how he's been playing around. Him and his friends think it's funny to buy weapons and point it at each other and be like, no, no, no, there's a bunch of gay guys hanging out.
Speaker 2: No literally, that's literally what it was, a bunch of gay guys hanging with one of the one of them was like, oh, do you want to see my taser? And I was like, yes, I want to see your taser? Like what I thought it was like the one where it's like like you poke someone with it. No, it was a stun gun like shoots like and I was like, oh, this is so sick. Well he pulls it out of the case and is like waving it around, and I'm like, Okay, obviously this gig guy has not been taught gun safety because like it was pointed directly at me for like multi yes, like sassy shooter, like ye.
Speaker 1: Like it's a money gun. By the way, concert.
Speaker 2: By the way, taser in nightstand next to bed, next to poppers, Loube not even kidding. Yeah, it was one of the greatest things.
Speaker 1: I've never know which one you're gonna have to pull out?
Speaker 2: I mean, and I like electricity play.
Speaker 1: Watching both of the needles stabbing both of your nipples, yes, yes, eh or either someone has definitely put those needles into like nipple rings, and like shocked.
Speaker 2: I wish my nipples were sensitive. I'm so jealous of people with sensitive nipples.
Speaker 1: Like it's so annoying, but just get buy some nerves, babes.
Speaker 2: Buy some nerves.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're gonna have that soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyways, like waving it around like whatever, and then I'm like, is that thing like loaded? He's like no, no, it's not loaded. And it loaded and I was like, you're gonna unload it all over me and he was like yeah, I can, but no.
Speaker 3: He this is how many fucking episodes arely on, Like our brains are so cooked from doing that's for two hundred and sixty one hours.
Speaker 2: But he uh is like pointing it at the door now and I'm like, okay, thank god, it's not like aimed at me more. And he turns on the light on it and like he was like oh, I want to show you the laser. And I'm like, okay, but it is the safety on. And as I'm asking if the safety is on, he pulls the fucking trigger, shoots the taser across the room. Smells like a firework went off, by the way, confetti is inside of the God. Yes, it shoots the prongs. Shoots the prongs like an inch into the door, and like when I went to like pull them out, it took like so much force and I'm like, holy shit, that goes into people's skin. I was like haunted, like I have pictures, but yeah, it was it was wild. I was almost killed loaded taser. Pointed out by that they're expensive as fuck, but you can buy him online like they're official.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's lit. I guess if somebody had broken into my house, be nice to have.
Speaker 2: Wait, did anybody look at the comments when I showed picture of Mavericks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually did, a lot of people didn't know. But then every now and then it'd be like like a person who didn't know.
Speaker 2: But fuck.
Speaker 1: I do have a note that says I always look back at a relationship and wish I owned a powerwasher. And I had that thought because I've been really wanting a powerwasher, and then I was thinking about how dangerous they are and how up until like a year ago, I didn't know they were that dangerous. And then I think about all the times I could have been in an argument with an X and been in the middle of power washing something and then just like without knowing, have like whacked their leg with it, and like, yeah, I would have shed some skin.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that can like cut into your bone.
Speaker 1: Well now I know that, but that's what I'm saying now. Upon reflection, I wish I had a power washer, me and mad because I would have used it.
Speaker 2: Me and Maddeline would like shoot each other. I'm not even kidding. We would like have like mark about white. Yeah, no, literally, it really is that like behavior.
Speaker 1: Adjusted your glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do I look handsome today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You really do. I actually think you look very like late eighties.
Speaker 3: Wow. Maybe my note is your hair looks really good today?
Speaker 2: Is it up and out of my forehead? It's like you have bands, but it looks it looks really good. I've been trying to style it like out of my forehead lately.
Speaker 3: I see it's a little bit swept to the side. Yeah, you look like a Kennedy. You giving Kennedy.
Speaker 1: That's like late eighties Jackie girl, a girl like me. I don't have to get right to the point, like if y'all are smart when I said late eighties, you would have immediately known that was the gag. I didn't have to come out and say like, oh, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Guys, we're a little slow, like say you watch Love Story. I get it, y'all watch Love Story.
Speaker 3: Host this podcast with two himbos. I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 1: You, y'all. The thing is, y'all actually think too much in an obnoxious way. So I would argue that you're both the opposite of a himbo.
Speaker 3: Take that back, take that y'all are.
Speaker 1: Y'all are the most living in your minds and not your body as people I ever met.
Speaker 2: My goddamn one, say that, don't say And you know.
Speaker 1: What, Sometimes y'all let loosen free and I'm like, hey, look at look at him in his body.
Speaker 2: I'm disconnected. I'm really disconnected from okay.
Speaker 1: Because like a lot of times, I am a mind and not a body.
Speaker 3: But do you think the guy that did one guy one jar was in his body. When do you film that?
Speaker 1: Dude? No, that was mine.
Speaker 2: That's that's a fun game.
Speaker 3: That's a very interesting game to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my body and spirit activated like he was. He was fully in tune with the universe when he did that, Like the universe was whispering to him, like, you're going to be a star, like if you do this, And.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between that?
Speaker 4: And seriously, how was that video presented to you in your life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you come tell, come tell, come tell.
Speaker 3: You need to spell. It's time to spell about one guy one jar.
Speaker 5: It was presented to me shoved in my face walking down the hallway in high school. My friend Sydney helped me buy my neck. It made me watch the whole thing.
Speaker 2: My god, God, that would literally I think I would scream were you like were you just in silence?
Speaker 5: But also it was like during the era of time, yeah, where it was like iss beheading, Yeah, in full swing.
Speaker 1: But it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was not to say do you all remember her name?
Speaker 1: Obviously I've been on her Facebook. Who wanted to be here for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Last And I think I might be here this year? Like I think that's like Yeah, that photo is so and also the fact.
Speaker 5: That she's the song that's playing. I don't remember, it's two and two.
Speaker 2: Prophetic.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, even about the guy with the jar up is, but I would argue that is.
Speaker 3: Playing in that video too. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is crazy, it's so happy.
Speaker 1: Both of those videos, if framed right and put together in a gallery correctly, could be great pieces.
Speaker 2: I've been talking about this lately, like.
Speaker 1: There are so many moments on the Internet like that, especially like pre this era, where I'm like, that is nothing but performance art.
Speaker 2: Because why is the box in New York?
Speaker 1: What are you going to games?
Speaker 2: So they give birth to like gummy bears out of the vaginas and then eat on box. Yeah, it sounds like something they do there.
Speaker 3: Okay, they put like rats in their Okay.
Speaker 2: See, I've been talking about this though, like context like can completely change something, Like just putting it like you're saying in the right context, like is really major. It's like yeah, but like the jar video, I'm trying to remember how it was presented to me. I was like, I think I might have found it on my own on like what's that thing called like Gore Wheel, Yeah, like really really gave me. But what it's like the the Gauntlet Run the Gauntlet? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely? And gore dot Com.
Speaker 1: I just found out all about these because of a video essay I watched. I was like, not a part of that side of the internet. I think I found it because I was like newer to like Twitter and shit. But I know I was in like six or seventh grade. I still like I might have been in like seventh or ade, but I know I was in middle school and I remember like seeing somebody mention it and I was like, what the fuck are they talking about? And I just looked it up and I like skimmed through and I just remember being so confused because I was like, I don't I don't know. Also, why did so many people watch this? I guess I'm one of them because it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you can't look away.
Speaker 3: The way that I saw it was I took the SD card out of my camera, I popped into my computer and I watched the video that I just took back.
Speaker 2: Take one jar, guy, you don't know.
Speaker 1: It was so comfortably on a chair.
Speaker 3: It took a lot surgery it was he was unreal. Three days straight. They had to take a lot of things out of my bung hole. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Wait, so that's what you're always talking about, jerking off with poop and glass period. Also, yeah, yes, we're making connections so crazy that you never knew that.
Speaker 3: Yes, poop glass, this is crazy. This is actually unsand yeah.
Speaker 1: Poo, you don't have to say your name at the door.
Speaker 3: No, they let me in.
Speaker 2: They just let me glass. I know this is really major.
Speaker 3: They look on Yon Egg's face when I walked by them to walk into the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this girl I went to school with sells boric acid and like yony eggs and stuff. I don't know if she can get into club poop. I think we would love her.
Speaker 2: I think she wants to pop up.
Speaker 1: I think she would love to she I'm pretty sure she does like bottle girl stuff every now and then too, so maybe she could like get eggs. We'll see. Yes, I really want to be someone's bottle girl for their birthday. Like that to me sounds so fucking funny. Getting I don't know that I would like dress the part all the way, but I really would love nothing more than to hold a huge sign and like a like light up like firework thing and walk through like my tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's make that happen.
Speaker 1: I know, no, but I want the setting of like it's a hookah lounge or something and it's kind of like ran through and there do that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I know, a hookah lounge like literally three days ago, I don't know. And he was like dead serious, thank you for.
Speaker 1: Joining you guys. If you notice that I have mismatching socks, let it just be known that that is a true example of how often I use my socks from Double Soul. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: All I have these colourways are so fierce and comfy.
Speaker 1: True, and I are the face of their new campaign where the faces babe. So if you guys want to re up your socks, you should do.
Speaker 2: There's like five pretty color Can.
Speaker 3: You guys put your feet like way closer just just for the camera.
Speaker 2: You want to see our feet so bad? Bro?
Speaker 3: No, this is literally for the brand, can I just know?
Speaker 1: But like we don't even like they're not asking us to do that, so like that's not like why I think you want our food closer to the camera.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just gonna say this, pop the socks off and just give me the socks and then I'll do it for you.
Speaker 2: Are you actually in the game too, I feel really really violated.
Speaker 1: Weird drew your toes, gripping.
Speaker 3: That Oh my god, here, I'll give you the sock.
Speaker 2: Seeing my feet and being like, no, put that back.
Speaker 3: The middle toe, gripping, white knuckling, the fucking boring trip put that bag.
Speaker 1: I could see that his middle toe is still.
Speaker 2: I'm really insecure about my feet. I have ugly feet, and should you.
Speaker 3: Do not have ugly feet.
Speaker 1: Feet? I guess you did have a poor Weekie feet rating. And then he, like Trump, rigged the voting. He played dirty, and he was forcing people to go out of their way and he was offering tesla's and stuff like a David Dobrick situation, except to go and vote on his wiki feet.
Speaker 2: And they did. And now I have a two point seven, I think, instead of a point three.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was real, Like I'm not kidding, like I do have really ugly feet for the foot fetish community, but like I'm okay with that, Like I I don't have one myself. But when I interact with people with fetish. When I interact with people with foot fetishes, like I get, it's literally like having sensitive nipples. I am so jealous of that. It's literally like doing heroin your feet.
Speaker 3: That's like when I think about that, I'm like, that's almost like being able to see a color that doesn't exist. Yeah, I don't, I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Shrimp, Yeah, they can see the most color really, Yeah, that like the whitest spectrum of color. And they can punch. They're punches water so fast that they like break the sound barrier and create little bubbles.
Speaker 1: Well it's not even just that punch, it's their claws snaps so fast, and when something moves that fast underwater, it creates an air pubble because it evaporates the water around doesn't literally on some avatar ship and it becomes they essentially their hands are guns. Oh wait, the pistol shrimp. That's what I'm thinking of. Ye, I'm literally thinking about the pistol shrimp. That's what it's called.
Speaker 3: Has a gun in the studio. It's really making me uncomfortable, but you guys don't seem to care.
Speaker 1: So it was, but it's making us perform really well, and then it makes Joe Jackson.
Speaker 2: I mean to take a picture of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I just found out last night that you could pay for GBT and like AI and stuff and I did not know that.
Speaker 2: And that is I was teaching her about deep seak last night.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good. The economic attack, Yeah, that's the bubble bursting.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I just cannot believe it. I really cannot believe Ai. It's so funny when people are.
Speaker 2: When you didn't vrink GAYI where it's like a queen like talking to you, or it's like how many poppers do I drink? And it's like they don't drink poppers? Wait, maybe I should make that.
Speaker 1: And it's my voice and it's not Ai. It's like select answers. It's more like Zohar Canes like protests are happening, the Canes protests. Did you see the like Keita protests that happened at the new Raising Canes in Lack. I have to find it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be impossible to find. We'll text Josiah and show you.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen the Raising Canes ad? That's fully AI generated? No, No, it's I think you saw it. Yeah, it's one hundred percent generated, and like you can see in the back it's like Chuck Norris and he's fighting Swat Team guys and he's like throwing chicken tenders at them. But in the background you can see the door like moves and it's like so shitty. And I think that they did. I think that their only justification, which it's still not really justification, but it's because he's dead and they like posthumously did an ad with him and they're like, we can't do it without him.
Speaker 2: But weird as fuck. I know, I'm not really going to pay like a living person maybe yeah, to be Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris estate or just like cast like another personality. Yeah, unless he had like a contract in perpetuity. It really is giving that now it's like the universe.
Speaker 3: Soul has captured.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's gonna live on forever. In Caine's ads, well, I promised i'd talk about this this episode in the last episode, but I got locked out of my hotel room in New York. Really it's really late, really late at night. It was after a night.
Speaker 1: Out, and I had his hotel room. It's his parents' hotel room.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was my hotel room.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, that's okay, okay, I just remembered how this story ended up going in my head. I thought it was so funny because I thought you were hitting their door all night.
Speaker 2: It was so I eventually did end up doing that and it didn't work, but my parents were staying in the same hotel as me. These key cards deactivate like so easy. It's like crazy if they like get anywhere near another credit card, which like, what's the point of it being key shaped if you can't put it in your fucking wallet? Like literally they deactivate? Yeah, card card shape. Well, I went out, had a fucking blast. I actually got like way more drunk than I expected to, And so I'm like stumbling class through the hotel. Mind you, I'm staying on like.
Speaker 1: Stumbling gay guy stumbling through hotel alone.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm literally locked out of my room and I don't know what to do because my name is an on the room because it's under my twin sister's name, who was also staying in the room. And I was banging on the door and they weren't hearing me, and I felt bad because it was four am. I don't even remember like the point of the story, Like what was so funny about it other than me just like getting locked up.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, he kept texting me and Dren trying to call or me and Josie and trying to call it, and he's like, guys, hope, I'm gonna throw up. I grew up in the hallway and we were like we just kept texting him, being like Drew, no, but we were like I don't know, like what are we supposed to do for you? And he was like, guys, seriously, how am I gonna get inside?
Speaker 2: And like I did start having a little pane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like just freaking the fuck out and trying to get me and Josie to help him, but we were like, we literally can't help you. You're like drunkest shitt on like three am in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh soo. I was staying in Times Square, which is really crazy in a hotel that was under remodel, like it was being remodeled actively, so like the hallway was like the scariest thing I've ever dated.
Speaker 1: All the wallpaper has been stripped.
Speaker 2: Down and people weren't just like filtering in and out of rooms like people were living in rooms, so like I was in people's like front yards essentially, like bitching and moaning and banging on a door.
Speaker 1: They were like rolling around on the floor. Yeah I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 2: And people had like little dogs that would like shit in the hallway and stuff, and it was just the hallways smelled like dog piss and ship by the way, dog shit cannot get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that face hurt is getting declined every single time.
Speaker 2: If it's a slow night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's a slow night, I mean, like anyone's up, first come, first surf.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't even remember the story.
Speaker 1: But I remember this story. Yeah, well I remember that I had a lot of hate to give the UK when I first went, because it was the worst time in my life. And I I like London now, so I lift my curse. I'm lifting the curse. It's been lifted. You will all be so happy.
Speaker 2: It'll be cursing Kevin Durant, you cursing London.
Speaker 1: Fuck. I wish I could curse people. I actually think I do. I genuinely think I do curse people, And like sometimes it's a hard it's like it's an ironically a hard weight to carry like knowing that my words are so powerful, and I accidentally just curse people all the time because some shit that comes out of my mouth. I'm like, that's so funny. And then it comes to frictition and I'm very scared and verys and obviously obviously I never meant for it.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's all sub conscious.
Speaker 1: It's just in my imagination that I.
Speaker 3: Just saw the taser picture.
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 1: Is. Then he reloaded it and bent over and had his friend aim it directly at his nutsack, and it's.
Speaker 2: Really really good.
Speaker 3: Do you have photos of that that I couldn't.
Speaker 1: We can't start it because it went through each testival.
Speaker 2: I'm a nothing burger, nothing fries, nothing soda, zero zero zero, expining about it, nothing burger but sugar.
Speaker 1: Think about it's no sugar.
Speaker 2: There's no sugar. There's no sugar. It's kiddo.
Speaker 1: The nothing Burger is kiddo, bitch.
Speaker 2: The car dealership is blowing my ship up.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is actually, oh my god, I just realized I accidentally have started to watch a show that's part of the Big Bang Theory universe.
Speaker 2: Young Sheldon, no bitch. I love Young Sheldon.
Speaker 1: Bit I'm going down a weird path in my life, not not weird because you.
Speaker 2: Like Young Sheldon right, saying.
Speaker 1: You are so rude. I can't even defend myself. But I'm just back here.
Speaker 2: She said she liked it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I know nothing of it. Drew loves Young Shelter.
Speaker 2: I really do Young Sheldon.
Speaker 1: It's literally called Stewart Feels to Save the Universe, but it's an HBO series and it actually is. I'm like, okay, I actually really like this. It's like funny, and I was like talking to somebody about it. I was like, I like it because it feels like just like average TV that's kind of pleavish, but a lot of the sentiments and ideas are actually like a bit heady and like it's just like an interesting take on like New Age Apocalypse, which I really like. It's just like a new insight to like comedy sci fi that I haven't seen yet. So I was like, oh, that's fun. And I was talking to our manager about it, Colin, and he was like, I'm pretty sure that's a big bang series show and I was like what, And.
Speaker 2: Then welcome to the Cinematic Universe.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm a part of the Marvel universe. And then I was saying to Colin. I was like, Colin, I you're a great manager, but where the fuck is my Marvel contract? Because like it's about time, like started VI in twenty thirteen, I'm thirteen years into the game. Where's my Marshals contract.
Speaker 2: Let's have these conversations.
Speaker 1: No, having a Marvel contract actually sounds like bitch, I would start doing meth and shit. Like you're kind of untouchable at that point. You're literally in the Marvel I mean.
Speaker 2: I think they all do low key. Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 1: People will do a lot of things. A lot of people doing a lot of things.
Speaker 2: My media is Grey Gardens. I did not know that existed until three days ago.
Speaker 1: I think we've had conversations about it before.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so, I because I watched it and it was all new to me and it's the most shocking.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a very girl centric thing. I think that might be it. It's like, really I feel like I've been fed like the like.
Speaker 2: Visual gay guys in my life like know about it too, and I just I guess I just you are straight well obviously, yeah, you know that better than.
Speaker 1: You didn't know about Grey Gardens. And you love basketball and I love.
Speaker 2: That box, but you, uh, grey gardens. It's great tap in and then by ballet.
Speaker 3: Drew's obsessed with Romulus with Olivia Rodrigo and I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Shut out Kai Kai was the plug I'm going to the.
Speaker 3: And I said that you're gay, so I think you can go to true.
Speaker 1: So annoying know, because he low key is straight and he's taking that.
Speaker 2: Ship cover, I'm gonna get close to.
Speaker 1: That's why I sleep in his bed every night, because he's like the kind of strake guy. He's like, well, if I don't fall asleep with a woman in my bed, I'm probably gonna in the middle of my sleep end up walking into a random person's house and like, final.
Speaker 2: Wait, why is that a problem?
Speaker 1: I guess my cover by like making me sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm almost like there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're almost ready to like let.
Speaker 3: Something come in, all right, guys, My media is roomant coat the album by eight hundred Cherries. And also the reason why I say this is if there's anyone that listens to the podcast that knows them and can put me in touch with them, please do so. Because I need to I need to do something with them.
Speaker 1: I don't know are they still making music because the albums that are out or like re release they've been out for that.
Speaker 3: Actually, Veronica emailed their label and they responded immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wonder if it's like because there are a lot of artists like in eight hundred Terries even like, Oh my gosh, for what.
Speaker 2: I think it's for, that's sick.
Speaker 3: I just want to put it in the film.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be so awesome for the montage of all the Oh not the Sundays. Maybe it's the Cranberry's, it's one of those. A lot of artists from that era have been re releasing their music, and I'm like, some of them are working on new stuff, but then some of them are just re releasing because like my Bloody Valentine kind of did that. They took off Loveless, it's all.
Speaker 3: They just remastered this album twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: So okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Would you say about Twink?
Speaker 3: Huh, twin Twink?
Speaker 2: Would you say about Twinks?
Speaker 3: I didn't even say the word twinks. You just heard that. Oh it's very weird, and you're very weird. All right, guys. Thank you guys so much for listening to emergency dot Com. Whoa, it's like ninety degrees in here, man.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, I know, it's really hot. I gotta get out. God,