Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, where's that whistle? There's that annoying noise there.
Speaker 1: It is Monday, Monday, Monday. Can you hear me good?
Speaker 2: I hear you great.
Speaker 1: I thought it's Friday.
Speaker 2: It is Friday. But you don't know what I'm about to say. I'mant Monday, Monday, Monday.
Speaker 1: We don't even know the days anymore.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying. That was a little confusing. I should have said, coming up, Monday is when the add ons will go on sale for sore losers Coaches Convention five coming up. That's what I meant to say. I should have not started out by saying Monday, Monday like today's Monday. I apologize here.
Speaker 1: We can get away with saying the wrong day. The big show. Upper management would come down on you so hard you get spank boy.
Speaker 2: I know, and I apologize for that. I really confuse the listeners. They're probably out there going what I'm in my tractor on a Monday. I take Monday's all. I think my boss got one over on me. I apologize.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch TikTok's or instagrams?
Speaker 2: Very rare?
Speaker 1: I would say same with me. There has been one. I've been watching it, says Jake Cherry Guy, he.
Speaker 2: Goes to TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't have TikTok, so it's the same thing. But he goes on Instagram. He goes into home depot and he'll go up to a guy and he'll be like and he's six seven or something. So he stands out and the way he records it, you can always see the entire person. He's so tall and he can do it secretly and he goes, hey, are you Larry, And it's always older guys and he just f with them and they'll be like, no, I'm Mark, and he'll be like Mark from the road, and they'll end up finishing his sentence and then he'll end up acting like he knows who they are. Just watching one this morning and the guy thought he was the neighbor kid that played basketball with his kids. And he goes, hey, I mean the guy is probably fifty five. This Jake Cherry guy did play college basketball, okay, and now he's quarter of a million followers. Goes in Punk's People. It's all clean for the most part at home depot and stuff, and so he goes up to this guy and he goes I played basketball with this kids, and the guy goes, hey, fifty five years old, thank you so much for stopping me and saying you remembered me, Like that just means a lot, And like that one, sometimes you just kind of see the heart of a guy, like a guy being vulnerable. He goes up this other old guy and he ends up talking to him like he knew him and then saying that he looked good, and the guy goes, thank you for sixty five He goes, thank you for telling me I looked good. I'ven't heard that in years.
Speaker 3: But he's just.
Speaker 2: Dicking with these, so it really sounds like some sad older gentleman at home depot, just like oh man, down on there, like, oh man, I'm towards the end of my arch rainbow and finally someone is saying something nice to me. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you he's got his demo figured out. You want one of these?
Speaker 2: I do, sure, let me hear one.
Speaker 1: I hope it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: This one probably not good.
Speaker 3: How you doing? Not too bad? Chip?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Marty? Mary from up the creek the creek, Yeah, from the creek. Yeah, damn. When we're wade fishing.
Speaker 1: No that's not me.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you no gold head hunt with your bare hands. No, no, it's not me. Man, I've got got a good I got a twin hopefully's a good guy. Oh he's a real good looking. No, not good looking, just a good guy. Now we're you a fishing. Oh down the creek. No it ain't me Blue River.
Speaker 1: Ain't me, dude.
Speaker 2: I love my butt off. That's really the only thing I watched that was really funny. How I like the fact that he's like, no, not me, you know that boot, No, not me, but I got a twin brother. So he starts thinking it's probably his twin brother, and he's like, oh, that's a good looking not good looking. I just said good dude. He even bashes his own brother. I like, he doesn't have a twin brother. That's a saying.
Speaker 1: If somebody says you look like somebody or like, must have a twin brother, that's what that guy. But all these old guys.
Speaker 2: Now I sound like an idiot. I really thought the guy had a twin brother, said I in my head, I'm like, what are the odds that guy has a twin brother?
Speaker 1: But he always starts out this jade cherry. The way his voice is is hilarious, and he'll always just go up to really break the ice. He'll be like, well, you surprise me like a goldfish up a man's butthole? How are you doing? And the guys, I gotta show you one where the guy gets bad.
Speaker 2: Hold on, old dude, I'm sorry, it's what I'm thinking about. I've never seen Ray so happy about something in my life. All Right, this one you probably won't even like, but this is maybe my favorite. Okay, well me over.
Speaker 3: A bathroom and slip an acorn into my ass? What's you been up to? Who are you? Bro? Britt Brett? Who from down the street? What wrote? From where down the street?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Did you see him bow up? Yeah? He got it in his shoulders? Like, what the hell is going on? I love how confused that dude was. He goes, what like, impagine if somebody you had no idea who they were came up to you and act like they knew you. It happens all the time, right.
Speaker 2: No, hey, uh no, are you sure that's funny? For up the street? What street? He does his older shoulders like, okay, we're about to but why would you fight the guy? Like, why are you bowing up because someone comes up to you in a home depot?
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't think I've ever had somebody come up to me and start messing with me at a grocery store or a home depot. If I'm sitting there getting propane for me and bazer on the grill, I think I might bow up late. Is this dude about to rob me? What is happening?
Speaker 2: I don't think they're gonna rob you in the middle of the home depot. Maybe if you're out behind the dumpster, they might be robbing you. But in the aisle three of home Depot, where the screws and the you know, the screwdrivers are, I don't think you're getting robbed.
Speaker 1: But all that to say, the people at home Depot and Home Goods are so nice and he's found his demo. Sixty to seventy year old men super nice, maybe a little lonely, and they're all friendly as crap. So, lady truck drivers, if you're single, go to Home Depot.
Speaker 2: That would be really a good spot to meet people. If you're a chick looking for a dude.
Speaker 1: That's a TikTok. This lady goes, Oh, she goes, girls, this is the place you go if you want to find a man. And this one woman went to home Depot, looked around the aisles for a hot guy, talked to him, and they got married. No ways, a hole, there's no dang way. There's a whole TikTok on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, see here's the thing. You just started this out by saying you don't watch you in this, and then everything I bring up, you have a TikTok.
Speaker 1: For it because that one was so popular. I think Baser showed it to me.
Speaker 2: No, no, just listen to me. Why do you think that that is real? How do you not know that they weren't already married? And then he was She was like, hey, you go to home Depot. I'm gonna come, and well, I like we met at home depot and that was my strategy. I mean, I just don't buy it.
Speaker 1: Well, that can be a fake. I don't care. But this dude's real when he straight up just goes up to these guys cold call.
Speaker 2: I hate tell you that looks real because those old people are so shocked. They're so shocked and the look on their face that is not acting I get that I'm talking about the home Depot when it's like, oh, I'm gonna go to home depot. Oh my gosh, I met a dude, we dated, now we're married. This is crazy. I mean that can be.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna argue that all of that to say, I'm not into the tic tech or the Instagram, but this dude going into home depot talking to older men is funny.
Speaker 2: It's really funny.
Speaker 1: That's the only one I watched. What kind of camera does he have? So I think he has it on the top of his hat because some of the people will go because he's so tall, it's tough for them to actually see that he's filming. That's how he's able to pull it off. And so they'll go, you got something on your hat and he was, oh, yeah, it's a hearing aid and she's like, messa with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean also that his demo doesn't really know about recording correct and.
Speaker 2: We should get cameras like that for our heads. So when we can record this pod and people can finally see us, we're gonna be live. Dude, We're working on it. I mean, these cameras. One of these days are gonna be live and you're gonna be able to watch us. You are looking live, dude. You know the craziest thing that happened this week.
Speaker 1: I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be the Michigan coach getting fired, like for hooking up with a girl or whatever.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, dude, we got to start the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we better start the show.
Speaker 1: You're right, we came in firing.
Speaker 2: Well you did. You started going on some rant about Billy Jael.
Speaker 1: Because before you idiots came into work, Jake Cherry, Jake Cherry before y'all, and it's just me and my lonesome. I laugh out loud to myself, of those that's funny, because guys, I'm jaded. Nothing's funny to me anymore.
Speaker 2: A lot of it I just don't. I'm always like, is that real? Of it? I feel is so fake?
Speaker 1: It candy, So yeah, that's why. That's why I'm really not into that tic tac Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was real that that looks funny.
Speaker 1: But I'm with you. I've never on my own account clicked on a tictac because I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can get a hole in those times.
Speaker 1: I know, you know I go.
Speaker 2: I have a tic tac. I don't ever post on tiktac. I did a couple with Morgan when we used to do our dances, but I haven't posted on tiktak in a long time. I wish you we've I posted on Instagram and just went to my tictac with their two separate companies. So it's never gonna work. It doesn't cross pollinate. All that crap, all that jazz, go ahead.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it live. We are the one two three sore loser.
Speaker 2: What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius.
Speaker 1: What if y'all had scissoring munda. I'm I'm the North'm an alpha male. I live on the north side of Nashville and Indian Lake with Bazer. We got two point three three three three three three three three three three acres. We do have two kids at Vanderbilt Electrophysiology, and it probably defrosting and I will die of a heart attack, most likely seventy two and a half years old. That's all I got over to you coacher.
Speaker 2: I thought Michigan like, I mean, Michigan is the hot bed for news right now. The Michigan football coach. Great, that's a great story, But I want to go back what happened. No, no, no, no, we're not gonna talk about that right now. We are gonna talk about the biggest story coming out of Michigan. It is your boy, Bill Hill. He is in the news again for what did you not see this? No, Bill Hill, some kid went hunting two days with his family. He kicked him off the basketball team, and there are articles written about it.
Speaker 1: I think that's a lot click baity. It was really nothing to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's what happened. Muff posted on the Facebook said, Look, the true thing that happened is tryouts were going on and the kids said, Hey, I'm gonna go hunting with my family for two days. I'm gonna miss two days of tryouts. And according to Muff, Bill Hill said, if you go hunting with your family, you are not gonna make the basketball team.
Speaker 1: Smash cut.
Speaker 2: Kid went hunting with his family and he didn't make the basketball team, and now his mom is all up in arms writing things on the internet, hitting news outlets saying, oh, my gosh, the.
Speaker 1: Unfair treatment of my son.
Speaker 2: Hey, lady, tough tits, your kid was told come to tryouts or don't make the team. Who do you think you are that you can say, you know what, I'm gonna miss tryouts because I'm gonna go hunting as a family.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: No, you had to make a decision in life. You decided those two days of hunting with your family were more important than playing basketball.
Speaker 1: And if Boomer had decided Thanksgiving with huntel was more important and then basketball, Boomer would have made national news.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: You would have been that kid.
Speaker 2: If he would have done something like that, we could have a story about Boomer. Muff could have gone on the website and started hitting news outlets saying, hey, unfair treatment Bill Hill sucks.
Speaker 1: I will say Bill Hill hasn't been brought into the news outlet media in a while, and now he's blowing up and we talk about him on the podcast, and now it's on bro Bible, probably daily mails going after it. Yahoo. They're all running with the story of a coach that didn't let a kid buck hunt. I don't give him a buck I mean, how terrible is that? Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh, you didn't. It's sort of like you don't go to practice, you don't play in the game. It's not that hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope you got it. I hope you got that deer. You're going for the old eight pointer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope that family bonding time was so much fun and you have to be the laughing stock of your school back into Grony.
Speaker 1: But also you're saying this, we could just ask Boomer, but Boomer doesn't want answer these questions. They're in the middle of a heated basketball season, fresh off of a loss last night. No, I don't think they needed they're talking to the media, so.
Speaker 2: You're trying to give a closed off locker room. I understand.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is funny when you say stuff like they're probably the whole school is probably talking about and we could just ask somebody. We could.
Speaker 2: But speculation is better because the fact that his mom went and.
Speaker 1: Wrote it, but it actually happened to me right now. We're speculation. We speculate on everything. That's what we're here to do. The Big Show speculates, We speculate. Your dad speculates, kid, I speculate all the time. We all speculate. No, what else I do.
Speaker 2: I percolate.
Speaker 1: But the fact you speculated about something that I actually could just ask somebody and they could tell me if that speculation was really happening is kind of crazy. You were like, the school is all going crazy? Well I could ask Boom and be like, hey, is the school going crazy? Yeah, that's crazy. It's never actually happened to me before.
Speaker 2: That's really funny. Why you could actually go to this You know where the news story is coming from, because that kid has to be walking down the hall and everybody has to be like, dude, your mom, what the hell? Dude? Why is your mom trying to get Bill Hill in trouble? You're such a loser? Or are they like, Oh, dude, it's.
Speaker 1: So cool your mom. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: You made the news.
Speaker 1: That's the power of Facebook too, you can post mad stuff can happen with a team who knows careful with these Instagram tic TACs and facebooks. You just brought it all around. Great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll take a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I hope you got stuff to talk about. I have what has been with Shimon Moore?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll talk about that in a little bit. I have a question for the listeners.
Speaker 1: Deep teas right, I have a.
Speaker 2: Question for you because this summer, when we were out at the lake in Austin on a little vacation for the family, we watched a movie, Rookie of the Year, good one Henry rowing Gardner, and I'm gonna tell you what. My kids love that freaking movie.
Speaker 1: It holds up.
Speaker 2: It does hold up. The next generation also loves that movie.
Speaker 1: Too bad. Baseball doesn't hold up.
Speaker 2: No, Baseball still is very popular, very popular. I just need other movies that the kids are gonna love, like that Becos Yours.
Speaker 1: Maybe older, Yeah, I think that's a little older because the drunk dad old in the outfield. Okay, oh yeah, hoosiers about an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an alcoholic dad.
Speaker 1: He's in the hospital bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my dad. Not sure that one is for the kid demography.
Speaker 1: He's hitting clean at a hospital by bat bir He's watching his son play from the hospital because he's in recovery and he can't go to the game in person because he's an alcoholic. My bad, dude. That one might not be great for the kids on of Friday night. Not surely, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Box two Baby Box one, seven to five year old, are really gonna love that?
Speaker 1: Dad? Do you need to check into a hospital tonight? Oh, my dad can't drink. We'll have to check him into a hospital and he'll have to watch our soccer games on a TV.
Speaker 2: Hey dad, dad, why is he yelling at his kid like that? Why is he getting thrown out of the basketball game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dad, don't do that. Don't drink a beer. You're gonna be in a hospital recovering like that guy on Hoosiers. Yeah, they have on more Hoosiers off. Man, I think that's a I gotta be real. Yeah, I need to rewatch that because I just watched it growing up. I didn't know he was an alcoholic er. I kind of thought he was sick. Oh, but it was self imposed and he was sweating and he like couldn't stay sit and he looked like an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think pretty much.
Speaker 1: He was right, But my parents never explained that to me. I thought he was just ill in the hospital.
Speaker 2: So maybe, yeah, maybe they'll think he's just ill. But that's a good idea. Because basketball season is underway, Baby Box one has had like three practices, had his first game last Saturday got smoked twenty.
Speaker 1: Two to six. Did they play the Thunder?
Speaker 2: It looked like it looked like a team that had been together for a long time.
Speaker 1: Ray the one kid looked like a jive Mitchell's kid. The other one Jalen Williams, the good one.
Speaker 2: They kind of yeah, they kind of knew what they were doing. One kid on Baby Box's team. He definitely does not want to be there. He doesn't. I mean, he is is a girl. No he I keep saying he. Oh, he's definitely chasing butterflies. Let's just put it that way. Oh, there's none in the gym, but he's he's looking for him everywhere he can go.
Speaker 1: That's a creative actually, probably going to be more valuable later in life.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not saying he's not I'm put him down. I'm just saying that if he's on the court, you just pass it to his guy. He's going to be open. I promise.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Kobe back in the day.
Speaker 2: If you're scouting our team, you know, hey, whoever's guarding him is going to be the one you throw it to because he's gonna be take him down low, because he ain't gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, Kobe. Now Kobe Bryant played last night. He plays for the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Did did I ever tell you a little that he was obsessed with Kobe?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And he'll ask my sister, mom, Kobe died. Oh, but he didn't even see him play live.
Speaker 2: How does he know?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just highlights. Boomer probably showed him. So he's obsessed with him. In one day randomly he'll just be like, Mom, I'm sad because Kobe died. He never even saw the dude play on ESPN.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kobe diying changed my dad's life.
Speaker 1: Loves him.
Speaker 2: Why Because my dad had retired and he was then working with his brother and my cousin Andrew, and they were flipping houses and my dad fell off a roof. She landed in the yard.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 2: They laid there, thought of Kobe, and he was like, what the hell am I doing? He's like, Kobe just died, and he goes he said, Celebtak never really bothered him.
Speaker 1: Kobe's death changed tool boxes life. You've never said this before.
Speaker 2: It changed his life because he realized he was like, man, life is short, What the hell am I doing this for? And he laid there on the ground for a little bit. He could move all his extremities. He got up and he went to his brother, uncle Kim. He said, hey, this is my last house. I'm out.
Speaker 1: Took off his pants.
Speaker 2: No, no, didn't, didn't take it. Why why would he take off.
Speaker 1: His pants the belt, the construction belt.
Speaker 2: No, no, but that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: He takes off the hammer in the wrench and pt his pants drop.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it to go like that. Oh sorry, sorry, brother, there's no other way to hand you the construction belt. But I remember he did. Hey, when we were younger, he did used to wear those belts.
Speaker 1: It's I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: He did wear those belts. That's really funny.
Speaker 1: The hammer hanging there, the nails in the pocket, you know what I mean. He did wear those. He took off the hard hat for the final t I'm he never wore a heart hat. I will say that he never wore a hard hat. Yeah. Phil doesn't work s either man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't OSHA certified safety protocol. He definitely didn't follow that.
Speaker 1: Three hundred days safety at potlatch, you heard.
Speaker 2: But anyway, back to the rookie of the year, and my kids love it and they watch it all the time.
Speaker 1: But your dad retired because Kobe died. Yes, because your dad said I could die at a helicopter. No, he said, Man, life is short. Okay, life is short.
Speaker 2: Why am I wasting my time flipping houses? Like I don't need to do that anymore? Like I need to spend time with my grandkids and my wife.
Speaker 1: Mamba, Yeah, dude, that's mamba mentality. Your dad has it.
Speaker 2: He literally said, I never like celebrity deaths. Like whatever, you know what I mean? They don't. I don't know them. He goes, But something about the Kobe thing just like was like, whoa, we gotta.
Speaker 1: Get your daddy Kobe Bryant for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Dude, or we canna hit him a shirt that says Kobe saved my life, dad.
Speaker 1: Mamba.
Speaker 2: Couch.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. I mean it changed all of ours. I mean it strengthened Baser's opinions on helicopter. She goes, told you that that's why we never fly in a helicopter because there's no backup. The spinnything goes down, you out. And she's told me that for years. That's why we never get on one at Gallinburg. We never get on one at Panama City Beach, and we never get on one in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: I got a question ask her what the backup is when a plane goes down, there's.
Speaker 1: A backup engine and there's ways to glide it. Helicopter can't glide it. Her brother's a pilot straight down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, helicopters are weird, like the way it works. It just shouldn't work that.
Speaker 1: Way, correct, because one of the spinners goes the other way and they're both caddy wampus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really like them, right.
Speaker 1: The physics of the whole thing. You see the old rudder ended up twisting it by three sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just seems weird, like it just it's just a weird piece of equipment. And I don't know. I'm not really a fan of helicopters either, so so yeah, but anyway, I want to talk about Henry Rolling Gardner because this is where I need the listener's help.
Speaker 1: Jose Fernandez death changed my life. Why said, never getting on a boat at night, never doing coke, allegedly rested feast and I'm allegedly dude. He was so good, he was all he was in his prime. He was like, twenty two, You're not gonna be able to nail this. When did we find out about it? You remember where you were when you found out Jose Fernandez died. No, we were in iHeart Vegas. We were staying at South Point.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. You were right, I didn't stay in a different city.
Speaker 1: Woke up the next day on a Sunday morning, Jose Fernandez died. One of the best pitchers in baseball at the time.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. You remember that Kobe.
Speaker 1: Bryant found out he died. I was laying on my couch hungover. Kobe died. Kobe died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure where I found out. Over to Henry Rowing Garden anyway. So my five year old that they're obsessed with the movie, and they walk around the house. Pictures gotta big, but pictures gotta big, But so they do, Daddy's gotta big, But daddy's gotta big.
Speaker 1: But Mommy's got big. Mommy's got big.
Speaker 2: And my five year old, baby Box two, at least three times a week says, dad, come outside, come outside, and he re enacts the scene where he falls on the baseball and Oh my, but are you hearing Henry rowing Garden. He goes, Yes, that's who I am. Dad. So I need other movies like this that I can show my kids that they're just gonna fall in love with.
Speaker 1: You gotta go with air Bud. There's others. One don't. They're gonna be inspired. Your dog will be balling the thing, try to make hoops. Uh. They do watch Daddy Daycare. They love that one. Sports. No, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for sports y kind of movies that the kids are gonna love. I need suggestions. I need them to be able to just ones that they want to watch over and over and quote and go out and re enact them. And I mean, my five year old thinks he's Henry Roinguarden.
Speaker 1: Angels the outfield. I've said about one hundred times. The other one league of their own. They're gonna teach about women equality, What about black socks? They learn about the gambling scandal?
Speaker 2: No, they haven't learned that.
Speaker 1: Tell him to watch the dance.
Speaker 2: What about what about longest yard? The guy's in prison playing football? Yeah, Dad, I want to go to prison, Dad.
Speaker 1: That looks like fun. Not that much fun.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 1: You want to stay on this side of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, what else you gonta w Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Or he got game?
Speaker 1: That one's good?
Speaker 2: No, his dad's in prison.
Speaker 1: Where's the one where the girl gets pregnant where they play basketball in high school? Coach Carter? Coach No, it wasn't coach Carter. It was he or Hymn's Love the Game, Love of the Game, Love of the Game. Yeah, it was the girl gets pregnant high school.
Speaker 2: What was that girl's name? I don't know, Christina Milion? Is she the actress?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was awesome though.
Speaker 2: What was it called?
Speaker 1: I'm not movie Mike.
Speaker 2: What was it called?
Speaker 1: Love and Basketball?
Speaker 2: Love in Basketball? That's no, that's with Tupac, was it? Yeah? Let me see? Oh wait, hold.
Speaker 1: On, I know you're not hitting up Ai on this podcast. I'm not because we at iHeart are one.
Speaker 3: Human.
Speaker 2: Oh No, Love and Basketball is Omar Epps? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that one?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 1: Have them watched that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Trying to think what's another baseball? Baseball? Was there not the Rowing Gardener kid Angels? Oh?
Speaker 2: What was the Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Till the Dreams? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's age appropriate.
Speaker 1: Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Or show them the Miracle. They need to learn about US history before the World Cup.
Speaker 2: See Miracle maybe a little too rough.
Speaker 1: Right, I think it's made up like the moon landing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if Miracle is a little too old.
Speaker 1: Ah, you don't think one of the craziest endings in the history of the Olympics holds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think there's a lot more cursing in that one.
Speaker 1: You might as well kneel on the flag.
Speaker 2: Boy, I think there's a lot more cuss words in Miracle. But I think Mighty Ducks might be a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got the Little Giants? Oh little giants?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great one, sand Lot, They've all right, Sam Loot. We saw they scared of the dog. Yes, the middle one was the one that saw it. I took him, just me and him to watch it at the park and he definitely got scared of the dog. So if you could leave your suggestions on the Facebook page or email us, we are the sore losers at gmail dot com. I need these kids movies that they're gonna love. I forgot all about Little Giants. I forgot about those other ones.
Speaker 1: Angels in the Outfield air Bud. I don't know, I've never seen it. But what about the one with Will Smith? He does a soccer one, Pursuit of happiness, Will Smith and the kid wake up in the bathroom. That's terrible, Dad. How come we have a bed and we don't have to sleep in the bathroom like Will Because I pursued happiness, Son Live Liberty. There's one. It's like Green Monsters or something, Little Greens. Yeah, dude, Hello, that was filmed at my middle school. There you go, that was at my school.
Speaker 2: You can tell him that some of the kids I went to school were in that movie with Will Smith or Farrel. I don't think mil Farrell was in it. Oh you're talking about. Oh, that's not the one you're talking about. The one I'm talking about. The Great Hambino was the goalie in the like from the Sane Lot. Yeah, he was in the Big Green.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is the soccer one you're talking about? Ladybugs?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just curious why you haven't watched all these soccer movies with your kids. Why have they watched David Beckham's documentary. No, oh, I heard it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: You saw it.
Speaker 2: I watched it, the one on Netflix, right, yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, everybody gets so caught up. Guys. Let me get on my high horse real quick, soapbox, if you will, I'm gonna just get up. Whoop, just got up, all right, I'm on it. So everybody always says, you got to watch this. You told me you gotta watch the dance. People.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not the dance, the last dance, the last dance. The dance is a song by Garth Brooks. I don't care about that music video.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: So you. People always say, hey, man, you gotta watch what's the one where the guy goes to work in an alternative universe? And thirteen reasons why? What's one of those in an alternative universe? Oh? Thirteen tricks matrix, thirteen reasons why?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I did? I don't that's the one with the high school one. That one people said, alternate universe.
Speaker 1: The alternate universe was the one reverence or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: People say you gotta watch this, guys. Everybody has their own interest. There are so many different shows and movies and stuff. If you like soccer, I can give you ten shows that your kids would love for soccer. Me I'm never gonna watch the dance. Actually I will because I like basketball.
Speaker 2: But you're never gonna You're never gonna watch the last dance. It's been so long that you're not gonna watch.
Speaker 1: What is this? Tiger King didn't need to watch it, but my wife made me watch it because it was an end thing. It was a buzzword. You don't have to watch My point is this all this crap that everybody tells you. What's your interest? Your kids love soccer, kid movies. Boom, we just gave you ten. There's your lane. My lane is not Tiger King. My lane is not thirteen reasons why My lane is Joe Cherry, Jake Cherry. Dang it, no, you're lane. You know got to watch all this other crap that's out there because there's so much just in what you're interested in, right Like, Sorry, dude, I'm just into anime. I haven't even moved to that yet. Sorry. I just like movies from Japan where they don't speak English. Sorry. I like movies where people they kill the squid games that's a good show. It was fine.
Speaker 2: I haven't finished. I'm only I'm only in the middle of it, but it's really I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It was fine, And that's one of those I got caught up in the trend. I didn't really need to see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll be honest, I really going into it. I had no idea what it was, and I didn't know. I I thought it was a reality show, and then I turned it on. It wasn't a reality show. But I had no idea what I was getting into. And they played that first game and it was red Light green Light, and I went, oh my god out loud because I had no idea that was coming.
Speaker 1: That's your lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's my lane too. You don't know what's coming right after this show more, dude, I don't understand. There is no way the coach he gets fired.
Speaker 1: You got to break it down for me. I haven't seen any of this.
Speaker 2: Shut up, you don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Act like I was just on Survivor and I just got back okay, because I gotta be real. I saw the ESPN headline he got fired, didn't care, didn't even really remember that, and then I saw that he went crazy that hold on. Then I saw that he got in trouble, and I actually kind of lost parts of the story. So I really want you to tell it.
Speaker 2: So Cherme Moore, head coach at Michigan. It just comes across the screen, fired for cause what what does that mean? Turns out his assistant or staff or whatever she is, him and her were hooking up.
Speaker 1: Did they come out with this right away or they just said cause? Uh, cause that's what I thought. And then a few hours later, it's like, this is what happened. God is so I missed that, this is what happened when I was in bed.
Speaker 2: And then a couple hours after that, it's he's been arrested allegedly he I guess he got in a fight with his wife. After he got fired, he got in a fight with his wife. He went and broke down the door of the chick that he was having the affair with, grabbed a knife and said, this is all allegen gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill me, held it to his neck. Then he threw the knife down and fled, and that's when they arrested him in a church or a church parking lot because his wife was able to track his phone.
Speaker 1: Was that just a news story?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then what was the thing with the Uber eats.
Speaker 2: That I think is all not real?
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. There's a story floating around that the guy ordered Uber eats McDonald as they came with a plan B.
Speaker 2: Come on, Like, how stupid are we to believe that that's how this all unraveled?
Speaker 1: The Uber eats driver called on him, like because he hints the cart, who's the Uber eats driver gonna go?
Speaker 2: Oh, why would he answer the door?
Speaker 1: If anything, Guys, you gotta watch out for instacart man. Hell of a TMZ source?
Speaker 2: Just imagine how would the Uber eats guy or girl tattle on these people?
Speaker 1: Honey, hold on Kroger deliveries here. You know they got some of those snoopers trying to get a source on us.
Speaker 2: Did you do you think they email the athletic director and they knew it was against school policy for a staffer to be hooking up, Like, oh, hell.
Speaker 1: No, honey, door Dash, why'd you do that? They're gonna come here and investigators like TMZ.
Speaker 2: Like like like that doorsh Dash driver knew.
Speaker 1: Door trash coach did you actually slip or do you mean that?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 1: They're good drivers? You said door trash? All right, that it's good food they bring to us.
Speaker 2: Door dash driver, do we really think they know the policies of the University of Michigan and Sherman Sherman Moore is not allowed to be over at this woman's house. They have no idea. So to think that this uber eat driver or door dash driver saw them was like, oh my gosh, this is a violation of Michigan policy. I'm gonna email the athletic director.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a door dash driver and I saw your head coach and some blonde chick I delivered them plan B just thought, you know, have a great day, mister athletic director. That athletic director would see that email. Delete delete delete, It would never get to the athletic director. Some random door dash driver can't contact athletic director.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope our DoorDash driver doesn't tell on me last Friday night ordering chocolate and brownie and putting karmel all over my body in a whip cream bikini on Bazer. Guys, Come on, let's be careful with our orders. Sorry. TMZ's coming in instacarts.
Speaker 2: So I guess apparently they had been investigated over the summer because there was rumors that there was a relationship. They both denied it. Deny, deny, deny, and I all right, cool, it's over. Then. What I've heard now is that the other day she went in and said, here are all their seats, here's everything. Then he gets fired. He realized, he thinks his life is absolutely over, and he just loses it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could tell the losing it's driving crazy with a freaking butter knife crap crazy, But that that wouldn't you know, that's a fallout, losing all that money affair. That's the job.
Speaker 2: You make it to the pinnacle. You're you're at one of the premier college football jobs in the world. And the booty is bigger than the dollar. The booty is more. This is what we have found out over the years. The booty is more than the buck. Tiger Woods had everything too much, booty, Urban Meyer, Oh my one, the the booty. Bobby Petrino, head coach Arkansas, has it all. You know what's more important the booty, Sherman Moore, What's more important the booty.
Speaker 1: The booty is.
Speaker 2: More more important than the buck. You can be making twenty million dollars a year, but that booty was a doko. The Celtics coach, yeah, I mean he had a NBA champion level team, but you know what, he couldn't resist the booty. The booty will get you every freaking time.
Speaker 1: But they guys think they're that powerful and they get away with it, and they probably do for years. But it always seems like on these affair things, it always catches up to.
Speaker 2: You a lot of the times, man, and then everybody the videos of them, like standing together on the sideline, those are great. And her salary going from fifty thousand to ninety thousand, it's like, wow, that's a double in your salary for equality doing the same job that you've been doing. I mean, that's a big jump. And so she must have really performed your wife.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I was like, hey, Baser, Friday night, working long hours, me and Abby, she's taking phone calls long hours with a female, he had to have been in the office long hours. After a Northwestern game.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, honey, we're just watching tape I mean making I mean making a tape, I mean watching a tape. Sorry, I mean, we're watching, honey.
Speaker 1: I'm just watching the Eyes tape, Buckeyes tape. Uh. Yeah, she's been a real erb I'm watching the Wildcats. No, no, no, I didn't say she's been a wildcat.
Speaker 2: We're watch honey, honey. I'm banging her out right now. I mean, I'm we're banging some things out.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're seeing right now the tape from the Indiana Hoosier Daddy, or I meant Hoosiers. So my point is this, there had to have been late nights working with somebody from the other sex. You just gotta think, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, honey, honey, I'm entering her portal now. I mean I'm checking the transfer portal right now. I'm sorry, I'm seeing what kids are in the transfer portal. I'm not. Yeah, I don't know why I've said that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's not on the wife.
Speaker 2: No, because a college football coach or NFL coach. Coaches are gone all the time. But I'm wondering all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, did the wife ever wonder? So your assistant is a pretty good looking chick, I mean, and also they're standing on the sideline together.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she was just in the athletic department.
Speaker 1: I don't like if I did a podcast with a woman, I think my wife would be concerned. He was hand in hand, just such an intimate position and to be both be attractive, kind of look like they're around the same age. You got to ask questions. I mean, the fact that could go on for years is wild. Ladies, ask some questions to your truck drivers about the lizards. I've always found out with the affairs. Sometimes it takes six months if they're bad. Sometimes it takes a year. We had the woman allegedly locally and Nashville woman cop banging other cops. Oh don't know if any affairs were committed, but I will say all this stuff, the nefarious things get found out within a year or two. It all gets found out. It all comes to light in the wash and I'll hang up and listen.
Speaker 2: The crazy part is this dude thinks it's over, his life's over. If he wouldn't have gone and broken down her door and with a knife, he would have been on a coaching staff next year.
Speaker 1: What an idiot, bro Titans would have taken you man, exactly.
Speaker 2: You could have been up in the NFL, just on a staff and it had been no big deal. Now now you might be tainting goods where you don't get a job again.
Speaker 1: He's in jail. They may not get hired behind bars.
Speaker 2: Well he could. He could be the coach of the longest yard.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that jail team, hell of an offensive line.
Speaker 2: We'll take a break. We'll be right back. Well, Ray, I'm six and on in my last six money makers, I've been telling telling you guys, I'm trying to make you some money. Christmas season is upon us. Man. We got Army Navy tomorrow. What a game. What a game? That's so fun great. I won't be watching. I am going down to Florida. I'm gonna be in Florida this weekend, Ray, Florida Street. No, I'm gonna be in Naples, Florida. Man, you didn't know that Fort Myers. I'm going down there for some concert.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So look for me down in Florida. But let me give you some money makers before we go. I told you at the beginning of the week, take the Seattle Seahawks minus ten and a half. I told you that on Monday when I had a voice like this Now, it's all the way after thirteen and a half. I hope you jumped on it early. Old man Rivers. Grandpa gonna be living leaving in a body bag.
Speaker 1: Some of my kids haven't even seen me play. I know exactly. They're really excited. And now my grandkids are gonna see me play. Oh, watch you play at Thanksgiving? They cann watch you play at Christmas. Man, you know, with your family, you don't need to be on the NFL gridiron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now we got the Tennessee Titans. They're going out to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Cancel the season. Why are we still playing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Niners are coming off of bye cam Ward.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we beat Cleveland. We're so good back to back road games. Now you're feeling so good off a win, you think, oh yeah, this is a different animal. McCaffrey, Purdy Kittle. They're not gonna be sloppy.
Speaker 3: They ain't that.
Speaker 1: They're not the Browns.
Speaker 2: Give me the San Francisco forty nine ers minus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: Take it to the bank.
Speaker 2: Another one, guys, another one. Listen, I know this is crazy. The Houston Texans they just beat the Kansas City Chiefs. Now they get Jacoby prison in their place. Jacoby Brissett ain't gonna get twenty yards. That defense is gonna smother them. If they smothered Patrick Mahomes, what do you think they're gonna go to do to Jacoby Brissett, Michael Wilson and whoever else they have on that team. Oh my god, they're gonna shirow Moram. They are going to take advantage of them. And it's gonna be the Houston Texas, My Texans minus nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Take it to the bank. You better get your playing b ready. Then.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand why. I understand the Packers are good, But are they that good? Are they that good that they're going to Denver and they're favored. You're talking a team that's won ten in a row at home, one of the best defenses in the NFL, and I'm getting points. Give me the Denver Broncos plus two and a half. Take it to the bank. Mile High, mile High, not Guda, Sean Payton Packers, not Guda, not Gouda. They're Chita, They Swish, got in that defense, pack of shring cheers.
Speaker 1: What so there you go?
Speaker 2: Man? And I already told you I mean if you want to get crazy. I mean there's a lot of high spreads though, I mean now that the Seahawks are thirteen and a half, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: But also getting crazy what leads to addiction. I thought we're just making responsible bets.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I just say, if you guys want to chase all weekend, lose a family mortgage and have to win it back on Mondays, I got one back for you. You're ready for it? I mean, coach, come.
Speaker 2: On, I mean another one. I looked at.
Speaker 1: Might as well give him the number.
Speaker 2: Okay, one eight hundred gambles nominous. We got to go. Take that.
Speaker 1: Take this pamphlet, thank you. I need you to read it. Justin just finished it.
Speaker 2: I lunchbox have a gambling problem. I'm here seeking help today.
Speaker 1: I will only bet once or twice this weekend, and not ten times chasing like b Marsh in Vegas when he had to hit up Jay Cutler and ask for a check.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. All right, everybody, have a great weekend. We'll see you monday. Eh.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. I thought that was good. That was good.
Speaker 2: That was good. What are we going title it? Though?
Speaker 1: You got a title it. We said, uh uh, the kids, you got them playing movies. You got us talking about Shie Moore, breaking news, playing games, football, basketball, baser, your kids scared big butt playing b Yeah, this is the creative session. You guys are getting to hear it. What convention tickets are going on sale still Monday. We are not streaming, but maybe something soon. No, don't don't do that. It's let's contribute to the stuff that people are throwing up for clicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, help me with my kids. Lunchbox needs help with this kid. I don't know, man, it's really good. I don't know what to title it.
Speaker 1: Tro more throwing it all away, Titans lots.
Speaker 2: No, we're not gonna Titans. No one's going to click on that. NFL locks, that's not it. They're money makers.
Speaker 1: We talked to stories your dad, Kobe, Kobe's death, Jose Fernandez, basketball, football, baseball, friends, driving, drinking, not driving, and drinking alcoholics, watching basketball, Hoosiers bad Mordy.
Speaker 2: Can you feel the thunder?
Speaker 1: Funny do we say jokes? Oh, Jack Cherry, there you go. How funny is it talking to sixty year old men and warehouses?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think we got it, man. I think I get a good title. Thanks man, thanks for your help. Well, I appreciate that