Speaker 1: Legends of the Arena Part two without any further ado, we'll just get into it. So if you've got it pulled up, we'll just start chit chatting, because it's you want to get through some content here. So if you're all set to go, let's do it in three two one. Oh wait here a little bit of the theme song in the background.
Speaker 2: Oh should I not have that one?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's good. I just I thought they would have exed that out. Yeah, those editors who edited your show.
Speaker 2: Who whoever did? I don't know? Yay, our friend Stephen d A.
Speaker 1: So now we're getting a tag out. So did you have them rotate?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, yeah, because I wanted each of them to have turns. H is our raf.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 2: I think he just opened up a wrestling school.
Speaker 1: I heard that. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. PJ is still very friendly with them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: They were the Carnage crew in uh in Ring of.
Speaker 1: Honor to the show. Yep, Dovido, Lok and PJ the Carnage crew. Okay, great team that you.
Speaker 2: Know that, Arly.
Speaker 1: I could have seen you fitting in in that early r o H time because they needed a little bit of the extreme flavor.
Speaker 4: So I could have seen you have flown in there.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: So we have buildus Wesley coming down to the ring. He thinks he's Elvis Presley.
Speaker 2: No, he is bil Wesley.
Speaker 1: Build this buil Thiss was not in my E CW watching time.
Speaker 2: Uh, you haven't seen Bilis.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen him, but when he was around, it wasn't when I was really paying attention.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Bilvis was a fun character, formerly married to uh Bella who.
Speaker 2: Did our merchandise.
Speaker 3: Interesting Okay, divorced now, but uh sad to hear that they had a love of hair.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: I said, I'm sad to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: They have two beautiful boys together. And I don't remember who he fought during this bell.
Speaker 1: I didn't pull up the info. So we're going, uh do it together.
Speaker 3: We'll do it live, pal And and Betty and Jamie in the front room and either my Betty right there looking lovely, you you fat fuck.
Speaker 2: Is being chanted.
Speaker 1: Oh the Musketeer.
Speaker 2: Roger. It's Roger, who I love. What a great character.
Speaker 3: I know people are gonna say it's silly and cartoony, but it was funny as hell to.
Speaker 1: Me again somebody who was in the E c W around the time. I wasn't really paying attention to it.
Speaker 3: So part of the Pat Kenny crew, Diamond, Mitch, the Musketeer, all this craziness. This this was the comedy Belt. We had to have some fun in the show and I love it.
Speaker 4: What's the Musketeer up to?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 1: We know?
Speaker 4: Have we seen it?
Speaker 3: Roger Nears I don't know. Spoke to him online quite a few years ago.
Speaker 2: He was doing well. I believe he has a son, but I'm not sure if he's still in the business or not. But Roger was a nice dude.
Speaker 1: Bill is not happy about his opponent for the evening, letting everyone know about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, because in Elvis parsonally rip off.
Speaker 6: Touche his butt says touche. What does he said?
Speaker 2: You've got to be a what I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't make it out.
Speaker 2: Is that a racial slur?
Speaker 1: The acoustics, the acoustics of the arena and the microphone and the recording aren't driving.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, this isn't the final copy of this match. Again, I don't know how Lou Gregory got his hands on this, but uh, you know, so they're working pretty solid.
Speaker 1: Now did you did you give them times? Did you give them a loose Uh? Did you have you have a time frame for the building? You had to get everything in and out.
Speaker 2: I don't believe we did.
Speaker 3: I I pretty much said, go have a good time, you know what I mean, like, go it's a reunion show.
Speaker 2: Just go have fun.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to be a dick about things like and people look at me and oh, she's drunk with power. It's her show, Like I didn't care, Like, just go out there and have a good time, right, you know. And I wanted the fans to leave with a good feeling.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted it to be fun.
Speaker 1: Battling on the outside here I know, is this is this match and needing the outside? If it's comedy match, do they need to be brawling into the stands? You know?
Speaker 3: I thought of it as the comedy match. But they're putting some work into.
Speaker 1: They're going pretty hard.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just a dance off or something, and uh, you know it's they're they're actually working.
Speaker 2: Can Roger get builds his ass up?
Speaker 1: Is builds from behind, has a little bit of a gym knightheart look to him with him, the pink and the pink, the pink and the black, and the size of his like backside, not like his but like no, like his back is. The way he's shaped looks like Jim n Avil Nighthart from behind.
Speaker 2: Watcha, so bilis just hurt the family jewels there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go up for a top rope suplex. Yeah nice, Okay.
Speaker 4: These guys are working their little but.
Speaker 1: Skis off.
Speaker 2: Got it too?
Speaker 1: Chet Uh did we point out that this was during the new Alhambra Arena days?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: I thought I saw ahambra uh a sign in the background Home Alexandro.
Speaker 2: The before the mural was in the bathroom?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Also, what's up with the.
Speaker 2: Hold on hold that thought? Somebody the sword is out? What's up with who?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, referee look a little disheveled, No touched in church.
Speaker 3: It was a fake out, but Bill's Leslie Bilvis had his goons play a song so we could win, and the pro I don't remember what song was it New Jack's.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell what it was. It was muffled.
Speaker 3: Uh, whatever it was, it was a fake out and Bill has got the wind?
Speaker 1: Who was in charge of your audio productions.
Speaker 2: I don't know somebody in the building.
Speaker 1: Surprise, it wasn't you pregnant, Jill of.
Speaker 2: All traid everything else?
Speaker 4: There, you're hitting play on the old m P three player.
Speaker 2: I had my boom box up to the microphone. That was the production of this show. Everybody shakes hands, everybody loves each other. We all love each other.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you? Did you ever have a boombox show where a boombox was used as the music?
Speaker 2: If we did, I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Kevin Thorne told me stories about wrestling in Memphis where they did that, and like Barns where they would literally boombox up to the microphone.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here's Finnegan, our third ref of the evening, and we're back to Barbert's.
Speaker 4: I love that everybody's tagging out.
Speaker 3: It's all yeah, we're just taking turns in there. Everybody wanted to be a part of it. Everybody here was happy to be there.
Speaker 1: All right, who do we got?
Speaker 2: I can't hear the music. I don't know who this is.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a generic one they're playing over the real music. Oh it's Devin.
Speaker 2: Storm, Okay, it's Crowbar Okay, this segment.
Speaker 3: I did not like, did not approve, and did not know what was going to happen. And you'll see why. And I said before Georgia Micropolis called me and Crowbar really wants to be on the show.
Speaker 1: Here we go, here's the infamous that we talked about last week. So you didn't know at all he was taking the mic. No, wow, and he's not a mic guy.
Speaker 2: So and again I don't even know how long he was in e c W. So he turns to help.
Speaker 1: Somebody just said you're a jobber.
Speaker 2: I like Crowbar, I really do. I did not like this promo. I'm literally in the back of what is going on right now?
Speaker 4: Like seriously, Oh I wish there was a camera back there.
Speaker 7: Documentary mm hmmm heat.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, shut the funk up starts and that wasn't by you.
Speaker 2: No bad way. Why do you want to be on it so badly?
Speaker 4: Human buffet machine? Ouch? Oh he's going hard. Oh damn jeez. Wow.
Speaker 1: I think Devin fucking Storm was going to the visit for himself.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm wondering is there was there heat between the two and this opportunity to bury him when he was nowhere in the building.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I may be because I mean I think he just would have been a guy that Taz would have squashed. In two seconds, here comes Chris Hamrick to follow that up.
Speaker 3: Chris Hamrick is taking the place of Taz in this match. And let me just say how much I love me some Chris Hamrick like one of the best guys out there.
Speaker 1: And now is he just saying to him like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty much? Hell of a worker.
Speaker 1: Chris Hammrick, that absolute veteran.
Speaker 3: Veteran high flyer, does the craziest ship on the endies and I.
Speaker 2: Holler at him every time I see him.
Speaker 1: The Chris Hammrick blump through the ropes. I think of what in two.
Speaker 2: Of a hefty bag?
Speaker 1: Tifty bag? I thought he said a hazard bag.
Speaker 2: Who Chris could work his ass off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely he would be. He'd be canceled right now for his Confederate flag on.
Speaker 2: His oh still wears it down.
Speaker 1: He probably does. He probably the mayor of his town.
Speaker 3: Now, look, two good wrestlers in the ring. I do like Crowbar as a person, very very nice guy. But this pissed me off because I did not know what was going to happen. So, like I said, Taz and I are friends, We've been friends for over twenty years. I wouldn't have allowed him to shit all over him like he did. So like you said, he was going in the business for himself. I don't know what he thought he was going to get out of it.
Speaker 2: Is this an angle that was supposed to.
Speaker 1: It about it fifteen years earlier?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. We we we look at him.
Speaker 1: Oh Jeeuz that rope looked a little flimsy on that joke.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you a question about Chris Hamrick though. Yeah, a lot of thigh slapping going on here, very a lot of clear thigh slapping. You like that, You want a little tighter for your show or you?
Speaker 3: I don't care, Like I said, I didn't care. I just I wanted everybody. My main goal was everybody have a good time, enjoying who you're working with.
Speaker 2: You know, this isn't going to you know, advance your career, right.
Speaker 3: This is just a night for us being nostalgic, to get together and to have a good time.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know that's that's what I achieved. For the most part.
Speaker 1: I would love to find my nineteen ninety five New Jersey NWA New Jersey picture with Devin Storm holding the NWA New Jersey Tag Team Championship with a starling for the the epic New Jersey Indie feud. Devin Storm and as Darling was.
Speaker 2: A starling, the one that word the two pey. Yes, okay, I know who he is.
Speaker 1: And he and at one point had like the buff bagwell style goatee, you know, like he's okay, yeah, but they were like it was always every show you went to, there either teaming or against each other.
Speaker 2: Ah, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So we have a piece of the guardrail that looks looks like it might have either blood or paint on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. It's tell you it is. Let me tell you. We won't be blood of course. Number three, mind you who.
Speaker 4: Whose ring was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 2: I just assumed it was always there.
Speaker 4: It comes with the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know. I didn't. I had to pay rent to the building, but I didn't have to rent a ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, Interesting because I know when Ring of Honor used to do their shows in the this time two thousand and four two thousand and five, they had to rent the ring from somebody who had it because they had technically the license, and that guy would then work on the shows.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: From my from what I can remember, I think I only paid to rent the building, and I think it was fifteen dollars to rent the building.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that would have went up by now or what.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yes, oh hasn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you what the arena costs these days.
Speaker 1: Twenty bucks, twenty bucks, five thousand dollars stolen.
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars bests. What does it even hold these days?
Speaker 3: Because I know, I mean, they reconstructed everything there and it's I saw pictures.
Speaker 2: It looks beautiful, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much it actually holds, like for a wrestling event.
Speaker 4: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: It would have to be I can't even speculate. Because I saw the House of Hardcore I was at Sorry a couple of years ago. It looked like they packed him in pretty tight.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know when we ran it, I think it's seated anywhere from eleven to twelve hundred, and then we would always sell tickets with no guarantee of sight and that those were five dollars.
Speaker 1: I think, let me see if it says it.
Speaker 4: I'm one of these houses hard.
Speaker 2: Can we just fall? Oh? He meant to do something and he messed up. I think we missed it.
Speaker 4: Who was it, Hamrick?
Speaker 2: It was no, it was uh? I think Crowbar? Are they chanted? You fucked up? I wasn't watching.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, okay, well it happens. He wants to try and put him through this gimmick. This uh guardrail, We're gonna try it again. What's going on? Oh, it's not happening.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, click, fetch.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to make fetch a thing.
Speaker 3: That's great, Get rid of the guardrail? Are they trying to bend it in half?
Speaker 1: I guess they feel like it's gonna give at some point.
Speaker 3: It's not a very giving piece of metal. Finnegan looks confused as all hell.
Speaker 2: Whoa look at that?
Speaker 1: Do you see? Do you ever see any of Crowbar's videos that he does today?
Speaker 2: I don't watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, he does these like black and white noir style videos, like ripping on the trends of the business, like from the you know, the veteran perspective. It is a very good concept, but I wish he used a better microphone because he can't really hear them. It's like very echoey, but it's a it's I like that take of the veteran who's seen enough, you know, and like this is how he's going to expose the things that they do. I like it's a good little online persona.
Speaker 2: I know he's trying to be seen.
Speaker 3: Yes, that he's trying to get back in the business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see he rips them and then he's, uh, you know, I saw he's in a match with thumbtacks and you know, all this crazy stuff. It's true, very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he isn't he a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got his own practice.
Speaker 2: I think he's doing really well.
Speaker 1: And when he had left the business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the business never leaves you, so of course he's gonna get stuck back into it and trying to get that final in.
Speaker 1: Pull you out, they pull you right back in.
Speaker 2: That's what happens.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he'said the lovely wife children, good practice. I mean, I guess the one thing he needs is a last run.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe how old is Chris Hammrick here let me see here, pretty old yeah, he looks. I mean, but he's still like he moves really well.
Speaker 2: He always has, so, you know what, not that old.
Speaker 1: He's only he's fifty four.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, I'm wondering if it's just the hair.
Speaker 1: Maybe the whiter hair and the gigan, the gigan and the way I said, the gigan and the whiter hair, big.
Speaker 2: The grizzledness. Oh, okay, enough with the chair. Come on, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Oh this spot, little bridge.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that spot. Oh we have a near pinning moment. That was a good spot.
Speaker 1: Like he's only forty three here.
Speaker 2: Forty three? So what was I I was?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I was thirty seven. Okay, that's I was thirty seven when I had my daughter.
Speaker 4: Oh, you were younger than me when you did this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I look like a train wreck by the way you look.
Speaker 1: You look like somebody who's about to have a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't believe me.
Speaker 3: There were there were no outlets in the back, there were nothing was working on of hell.
Speaker 2: I said, forget it. I'm not even trying. It's terrible. I cut all my hair off. It's it's like super short. Oh, it was terrible. Not a good look.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: You see these women when they're pregnant, they're glowing, the hair, the makeup, and then you see me and it's like, girl, take a nap, go to bed.
Speaker 1: Oh, how do you conana fun?
Speaker 2: Get on your knees? Finnegan?
Speaker 1: Would you call that a hurri kan rana or a Frankensteiner? Uh?
Speaker 2: I think a krana? I think Frankensteiner. Isn't it when you're steady and you jump and then you flip?
Speaker 4: I thought it was the same thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know who knows? Adam Hammerick how dairy tumbout Taz like that.
Speaker 4: And throwing out the name pizzanercha inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's like, that's shooting brother.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite ECW moments is when Joey Styles introduces Taz for the first time, and because the voice you're hearing is that of Pizza Inertia, you know him as Taz.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he's using Taza submission right here? Look at this.
Speaker 1: Or we beat him with yes?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So is that crowbar wanting to uh really work himself into an angle? He loses to the TAS mission.
Speaker 2: Loses the TAS mission. He should have started suplexib he's playing tests music. Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, it is?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, it's not. It sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a generic version. I don't know the music.
Speaker 1: The music is schizophrenic. One time it's like, uh, it's the music seeps through, and the other time it's some generic theme. All right, we'll go one more match and then one more match close out part two.
Speaker 2: The next match might be Balls and Axle and the Baldies. It might be I could be wrong. Oh no, this might be Rhino.
Speaker 4: Three way Dance.
Speaker 2: This is Rhino Pg.
Speaker 3: Thirteen because it had to be before the Blood Remember, yes, did I tell that story?
Speaker 1: You did? Keep talking? Somebody keeps knocking on my door. Keep talking to the folks. I'm gonna mute myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here comes Rhino, guys. Now, Rhino was supposed to be my main event.
Speaker 2: He was supposed to be towards the end.
Speaker 3: This is a guy that was on I believe TNA at the time. So he was my big star that I wanted to have. And before the show, I got a call from the office, the TNA office telling me that he could not perform after any blood matches. So I had to push him up to the fourth match, which I was totally pissed off about. Rhino was so gracious he offered not to get paid because I had to switch everything around. I paid him in full because it was not Rhino's fault. But this match, I had to scramble and think of something last minute.
Speaker 2: So this was before the blood I was. I was telling them I had.
Speaker 3: To submit to the TNA phone.
Speaker 2: So Jamie Dundee, I can't remember who the third person was in this.
Speaker 1: Well let's see, it's nice reveal. Well, now what's got Scott.
Speaker 2: Riggs, Scotty Riggs. There we go. Scottie, who I love to this day.
Speaker 3: Still keep in touch, you know online. He was so taken aback that I thought of him for this show. He was so happy to be a part of this. He just wanted to be there. And I said, look, do.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want. If you can't work, you can't work.
Speaker 3: And so this snatch was kind of like taking it easy for some of the boys. I told Jamie Dundee, grab the mic, do your thing, Bury everybody, have a good time, and that's what you're gonna see here.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: The King of the clap.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you might want to you might not want to be known as the king of the class.
Speaker 3: I I can't remember if he just had surgery because he I remember him telling me I can't do much, and I was like, Scotty, you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: Just come in.
Speaker 4: You know American males.
Speaker 2: So here we go. That's walking mess. Jamie Dundee, who I love. Look at them. This is great.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter where he goes, he's always people always gonna boo him. They're always Dundee.
Speaker 2: He wanted to do was party? He riancy, you know, is there any beer around? Are we going to a bar?
Speaker 1: Her food?
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm in. I'm like a pig and ship right now. He goes, I'm loving this. Yeah, look at.
Speaker 1: H Oh jesus, he's not a racist.
Speaker 2: He has a black president.
Speaker 1: He talking about Obama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Jesus, here we go.
Speaker 1: Good for Rhino though, he just hangs out on the side. He's there, he's in the ring.
Speaker 2: You know, looks great, easy tonight Rhyino ever had in his life.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think he made a gay joke about him in Bagwell.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: That's a great line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: I have no clue what Scotti Riggs just said.
Speaker 2: Oh he's turning heel. Now, okay, So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: I think they're trying to peer up against Rhino two on one h.
Speaker 2: And Rhino was the only person that was employed.
Speaker 5: Why not.
Speaker 1: Oh Jeff Jarrett's gopher boy.
Speaker 2: I guess, all right, So here we go. So Jamie j Dundee's just hanging out.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a water bottles being thrown, his jacket's coming off. He's ready to fight, although he's not getting in the ring. I don't believe this match goes very long. But Rhino was so remorseful and so so gracious just he said take my pay please.
Speaker 2: I said, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: That's just such a crazy story to go with you. You know, I feel for you that you had to deal with it. But what a story in retrospect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was kind of like last minute. It was kind of like thrown when they found out what the card was. It was like the phone was ringing and I was like, oh crap, I couldn't change everything around. I had to change the car ad at least five times that evening. So Scotty Rigg's hair looks like a soccer mom.
Speaker 1: It's there was something that I could have put my finger on with him. Maybe it was the hair that I'm like, Yeah, I don't know if he was on the Indies at that point. I don't think he was really working much in two thousand.
Speaker 3: And I believe he wasn't working at all and he had some kind of a surgery or something, because I remember him telling me he couldn't do much.
Speaker 2: And that's when I told him, just have fun, you know, do what you can do. And that's why I did this.
Speaker 3: Three way too, to lessen the load.
Speaker 2: Notice there's a lot of punches being thrown in this match, so.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's gonna see and look at Scotty's chest. Do you notice his chest one side is more defined in the.
Speaker 1: Old Yes, I can't. Uh.
Speaker 2: I love that you made him do the clap. That's great. Rhinos can't fired up?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you gotta love Jamie and the and the Steelers.
Speaker 4: You go, you can't. You can't not love that.
Speaker 2: He actually should have worn Dallash jersey. That would have been better. Uh see see.
Speaker 1: And before we could get started, it's over.
Speaker 2: It was just the I had to do a filler.
Speaker 3: I feel like people wanted to see him do more, but I just I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 2: My hands were tied.
Speaker 1: You know, the final e c W champion has left the building. Oh what, Scott are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Give him the cloth?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's great? Oh hey, oh Scotty Riggs. All right, we'll pause right there. Okay, the induction ceremony.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can fast forward through this.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Uh so part two pretty good. Got a three matches in there, not too shabby. What do we have to look forward to after the induction ceremony? Do you recall?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All right, all that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if this dude has me on here?
Speaker 1: Yes you are. I saw your segment.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so I just cut a promo thanking everybody, putting over why we're there.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. There is a Q and A that we did.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that because three and a half hours, I don't know if that's on here as well.
Speaker 2: At the end of this, maybe I know it's still the calm.
Speaker 3: There's saboo there Sandman. Uh, there's just incredible balls and axle. The bal these there's a lot of talent that we haven't seen yet, so you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, more to come, all right, well we have that to look forward to and more as we continue our journey through the legends of the Arena. Uh. This journey has been wonderful and we will continue it next week. So for the Queen of Extreme, this is the chad Ster. We will catch you.
Speaker 4: On the flip side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fran C Queen Extreme Extreme, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme, Bruty and the Legendship is the woman of your dreams. Legend on the scene France Scene Podcast. What you mean t your tram Lady to show you what your needs you Finnish stand the Queens from the beginning of Time. Odds here our heart radio shine only a head and tell you a story from the wind. The legend odes up here.
Speaker 1: The Queen Nobody's like Frand.
Speaker 8: Scene IDEs up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast IDEs up here here head the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here, hen hand The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast