Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow, the Clearinghouse of hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller. That would be me and Danny g Radio Happy Sunday, Sunday, Oh, the Glorious Sunday. As we continue wild Card Weekend, Super wild Card Weekend in the NFL and three games, three game, The big one for me, Danny's is tonight the Rams and the Lions, the Matthew Stafford Jared Goff bloodbath, which I will be anxiously a waiting counting down to that game. But here we are hanging out again and it's a big mail bag. It's a mail bag kind of a day. But we've got some pop goals the culture as well, that we need to get to. There's a lot a lot going on. There's a lot of moving parts to the show, Danny, as you know, because you work on it, you help put the show together. There's a lot going on in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 4: Takes a few hours to put it all together for your enjoyment. And I'm also looking forward to your favorite team playing tonight because I've been waiting all week to take part in pizza at Rich Davis's house for that game. I haven't had really really good pizza in weeks and weeks and weeks, I hope. And it's pretty much like when you you've gone a long time without pie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, for sure. Well, and that's in general with anything though. Hunger is the greatest spice there is. Right, if you're hungry, you'll anything any thing. It'll taste good, it is true. But is he you know what kind of piece he's gonna have.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna google and see if there's a round table near him, and I'm gonna say, hey, no not, get some round table, buddy.
Speaker 1: Get a couple of pies and some garlic palmersan twists. I would like those as well. But yeah, hunger is is the best the spice or sauce or whatever. That line goes back back in the day so why don't we start with pop goes the culture. Let's just get right to pop goes the culture. Here we go, let's strike up our guy from Ohio. Here we go. Come on, OHIOO.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, John.
Speaker 1: John, So this one, I'm not sure this came up on Covino and Rich. I love this story from the airlines. I don't fly that much. It's expensive to fly. I don't have a job where they pay me to fly, so I don't travel that much. Maybe a couple of times a year. I'll go on a trip if I'm lucky, sometimes once a year, sometimes no trips at all. So we've all heard the term over the last few years. If you're a Karen Right, that's bad. You do not want to be a Karen Right. That's a derogatory term to call someone a Karen Right. Busy body type thing, you know, annoying all that well. In the airline industry, it was revealed this week. Did you hear about this dandy from the I saw this in the tabloids in London. They said a flight attendant has shared the code word. If you're flying and you hear someone on the flight crew call you this, you're on the nautilust You know what this is the term? Have you heard this term? It's called a phillip. Who philip? If they say we've got a fillip on aisle? You know seven seven B is a fillip? That is a bad thing. Now what the hell does it mean? I'll tell you. If you are called a fillip, then you have done something to upset the flight crew. They don't like you, right, and you can expect them to treat you like shit the rest of the flight. That you will have bad servant, bad service to the rest of the flight. The name originated from the term pilp pilp, passenger, I'd like to punch.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you if it meant something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it did, passenger I'd like to punch. But over the years it has slightly changed to be a little more subtle. So people don't know what are you talking about? A phillip? I don't know. Uh. But if you are called a fillip, or someone around you is called a fillip, that is a sign that the people that are serving you your little bag of peanuts and your little cup of water would like to punch you right in the nose. They would like to punch you right in the nose. I'm gonna add that term, Danny to my lexicon going forward. I like that, Philip. That's that's almost as good as a jag, right, You're just a jag, you know, just a guy. I like that one I love in football and it's yeah.
Speaker 3: How about when people say jag off.
Speaker 1: Well, that's even better. You want to get in the reason they say that, Danny, want to get into detail on why you My right hand was getting a workout? All right, what else do we how about this one? You ever want to You ever thought about living on a remote island? Danny, You and the missus and Koa can go out to a remote island somewhere.
Speaker 3: I would love to retire in Kawhi.
Speaker 1: That's not that remble. But a remote island is looking to pay two people to live there this summer, Danny, that you can be paid to live on a remote island. But of course, Danny, there's a catch. There is always a catch. You can live on a picture esque island and endless ocean views, unbelievable scenery, just amazing. The catch, now, you're not there to enjoy the water and the sun and the tropical Life, The Island lifemd the Island Life. Yes, instead, you will be working at a restaurant. You will be hosting guests at cottages, they like remote holiday cottages. And you do get paid, but it's like a hard labor job. But it's a beautiful island. You can work at a coffee shop there or whatnot, and I'll give you a salary. It looks amazing. It's just there's hardly anyone there's like it's an off the coast of Ireland. They remote island off the coast of Ireland, and they're gonna pay two weeks.
Speaker 3: That actually sounds like a nice plan.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, well, if this radio thing doesn't work out and it says you have to run a local coffee shop and you have to kind of oversea, you're the gatekeeper of the four holiday cottages. So that's that's it's kind of cool. I mean, I don't know how much it pays. But if you got nothing else going on, you know how much trouble could four cottages cause you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean probably not much, right, how much trouble? I don't think they can cause that much trouble, But I don't know I've ever done.
Speaker 3: That unless a CDC was staying in the cottages.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that would be a slight problems. Pop goes the culture. Well, here's an odd story from the science community. A Hubble telescope has discovered a strong radio transmission from what is being called an ancient blob. Yeah, so the oldest radio wave transmission ever recorded. So according to a Northwestern University Northwestern Universe, the story that I saw bouncing around and highly unusual, highly unusual. It was actually first discovered eighteen months ago, but we're just learning about it right now. Scientists are very excited, as you might imagine, Wow, wouldn't it be great, Danny if the first communication we as mere mortals here in a little planet Earth that we hear from another world is like some guy doing a talk show in some far away landing, you know, doing middays, and that's the first voice we hear from another world. Wouldn'd be awesome. I think that'd be great. Have big eyes.
Speaker 4: That would be really cool, especially with all the UFO stories, the alien stories we've been talking about lately, including that footage from two thousand and eight. It looks like a sperm UFO that's going in and out of the water.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: I don't think I saw. It was this week. I don't think I saw that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it came that story came out a few days ago.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I don't think I saw. I usually liked those stories. I remember the one a few months ago, the Aliens in Mexico that worked the bodies, Remember they.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, people thought it was Kate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, what was the take? I don't know if this came up on Colvino Rush this week. The George Carlin AI, the George Carlin AI that was bouncing around the other day. His daughter was upset. There was a comedy special that did an AI generated George Carlin.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, I didn't see that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did George Carlin's voice without his permission from the family or the estate of George Carlin and his daughter, you know, was upset and angry and all that. And I heard it, and my first take was it I didn't think it was that good. And my second take was, I didn't think it was that funny. I didn't see it didn't sound like Carlin to me, and I didn't think it was very funny. I'm a big Carlin guy. I've told the story many times before that George Carlin was a caller to talk radio in LA sports talk radio. He used to call in as George from Venice. And I love that because he's like the greatest comedian I ever saw in my life. He's right up there with Richard Pryor and Chris Rock and whoever you think the greatest is, and he's in that group. And Carlin loves sports and would listen at night, usually at night, not during the day. At night he listened to sports radio and call in.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I want to hear you fill in on Coast to Coast when George Nori is taking a break. Yeah, it would be awesome. But by the way, you've got to type this into your Google machine. It's CNN Business and the title is Newly leaked video shows a UFO disappear into the water. For Google, I just typed in UFO goes into.
Speaker 1: Water, Okay, UFO in water.
Speaker 4: Pentagon has confirmed these images of UFOs are part of an ongoing investigation. UFO enthusiast Jeremy Corbel has released leaked footage taken by a Navy ship.
Speaker 1: Hmm interesting, Yeah, I've got it's black and white video. Yeah, it's like a blob. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But then the night vision comes on.
Speaker 4: About twenty seconds in you'll see a clear shot of the UFO when they put night vision on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm watching, yeah, oh kind of vantage.
Speaker 4: It like disappears into the ocean and then it comes speeding back out of the water.
Speaker 1: What is what is that?
Speaker 3: That's wow, that's a real UFO right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool. Cool. Why do what they think of us? Maybe there are overlords and we're just the slaves to them. Maybe there are bosses which everything we do is for them from the other world? Do do do? Do do?
Speaker 3: Sounds like you're already filling in for George Norriy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yeah, that's it's the weed. But what about the possibility, Danny, You know, you look at these aliens stories as UFO stories and all that. What if there is a shadow world at the bottom of the ocean. There's a portal like the transfer portal in college football, but it's at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and that's where there's a whole different species that live in the middle of the planet Earth, and they go through the transfer portal. In the Pacific Ocean and they come out to see there we are the slaves help here on planet Earth, and they monitor what we do. Is that coast to coast worthy? You think that takes worthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would make sense of why that's speeding out of the water the way it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How great would it be if the aliens are actually just supersized jellyfish? That just jellyfish on some kind of weird drug. I'm on drugs right now. Let's see what else do we have? It is, uh, pop goes the culture. There's a couple other stories that I did want to get to. I don't want to screw this up here. Let's see with that. I'll do a couple more. We do have the mail bag, so we must get to the mail bag momentarily by by demand. People demanding the mail.
Speaker 4: Bag, especially if they missed ask Man on your live show this past week.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. That's a totally different situation. The mail bag original content. Nobody else has anything close to the mail bag and at all at all. You know, enough of pop goes to cold. I want to just get to the mailbag because you know, you kind of besmirched the mail bag. And because you besmirched the mail bag, we're going to do an extended dance remix of the mail bag. So again, ohio Al, we go to you, our lonely hearts, strike up the band, ohio Al, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's bag.
Speaker 1: Adding some extra spice, maybe some Tarioki sauce. Danny, Well, that's some Tarioki sauce, and we'll we'll roast the pig that is the mail bag. These are actual questions by actual listeners to the show. Don't forget before we get into the mail bag, Backscratcher would. Really, we're not doing that because we haven't gotten any reviews in a while. But it does help us out. And if it's if it's something you're interested in doing, helping the podcast and the people in the corner office, the corporate muckety MUCKs that monitor this podcast, they like the reviews of the podcast. It's important to them and the viability of the podcast. Uh, help us out now. I said we got no reviews. We actually did, though I lied. I'm a liar. I lied, Danny. We did get a reviews. So before we get to I know, we played the mailbag open, but what the hell, it's a podcast the fluid situation. So we did get one review. I didn't even notice this bad job by me. And these are actual rus by actual listeners on the Apple podcast page. I want to say hello to John in Northern Colorado. John gives us not one, not two, not three, not four, but five stars. Dan, we got five stars from John. What man? That's good, he says, never before in the course of human events has there been such a confluence of sports and personal experience. It's sarcastic, sardonic, insightful, and most of all entertaining. Ben and Danny are raconteurs, are excellence. I can't wait for the next installment if you want to crown him. That sounds like it was written by somebody at Warner Brothers or you know, one of the studios they're talking about a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great writing.
Speaker 1: I saw like g I's a teacher. I think that's a good job by him. Well, thank you, John, and I did not even see that, And I'm glad I looked because there it was. But here are the mailbag questions for myself and Danny g This one comes from Mike in Santan Francisco. He says, Hey, guys, hello from the Bay. Ben. The other night, I heard you and Iowa Sam got into a bit of a disagreement dust up over the Iowa minute, and Mike says, were you really upset that Sam played the bowl game clip of the Hawkeyes or was that just a bit? So thank you Mike for listening and reaching out. We do thank you. First thing I would say is it was it was a bit. But what did Freud say that there's a little bit of truth in every joke, isn't Isn't that his line?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I love Iowa Sam, and I'm not saying anything bad about Iowa Sam.
Speaker 3: That's not what you off the air I just said.
Speaker 1: But which means everything I said before is a lie. No, my point get to the point place. So my point here Mike and I said this on the air is like and Danny, I think we have the same mindset, like, you know, the platform is what's going on right now, and I love Ioa Sam and all that. But he did play a SoundBite from a bowl game that had been played two weeks earlier and kind of like giving a recap of it. And my argument was, anybody that cared about that already heard it. And I've always been drilled by my bosses and radio that our platform is all about now. It's about now and what's happening next. It's not about what did happen, It's about now and what's happening is So it's kind of been drilled into me. So when I hear stuff that's old, it just crawls up my skin. It's a natural animalistic reaction that I get, and it's a bad job by me, it's a flaw by me. But we're in a battle in media, whatever platform you're on, because people have access to so much stuff, and a lot of it is just convenience. That people are creatures of habit. They'll listen to what they like, and they don't they don't want to spend too much work digging around. But there are people. If you want to find highlights of a ballgame, if you care about it, you're gonna find it, right And it's like, yeah, it's like giving the standings on a radio show. Well you can get there.
Speaker 4: And it's also why we don't DVR sporting events exactly. We see all the clips on social media The only thing I will say that's a little bit different is like our audio drops and clips of great moments, things that are gonna last forever, like great rants. It's a complete crap things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's just something that randomly happened a week ago, and it's not even something that we played. Then why are we going to play it a week later?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So that was my point to the to the guy Mike here, and that's all I was getting at. You know, is it a full dereliction of duties? No, I just want everything to be good. I have high standards and I put a lot of work into it, and when I hear stuff that I think is not good, I sometimes snap. So that was probably a more bad job by me than it was Sam. But I just, you know, I couldn't help myself. I was like, well, okay, that's like two weeks old. We're moving on. Next question. Steve in oceanside. Beautiful ocean side, beautiful ocean side, good military town there, ocean side, he says, Ben and Danny, oh this is he says, this is for you.
Speaker 3: Ben.
Speaker 1: What are you going to spend the thirty five thousand dollars you got from being on Marcel's Internet show. Do you have to report that to the irs? Danny? You're my account? Do I have to report that thirty five thousand dollars I got? I should get paid thirty five thousand dollars. But Guy, it turned into a religious revival when I was on. As we talked about in the previous episode of the podcast, I think I should some cop instation. Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 4: Until you get your bill and the mail from the state in federal what.
Speaker 1: I should do, Danny is send a message to Marcel find his address to send him a legal letter saying I'm demanding thirty five thousand dollars and he would lose his mind. Lose his mind. Very funny though, from Steve Jay and Nebraska Rights and he's next to the mailbag, Jay says, Ben and Danny love the podcast. We have more roundabouts in my state than any other state in the US. How do you guys feel about driving in traffic circles? Is that true, by the way, Danny, that Nebraska has more How would you how the hell would you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We had a question about this though just a few weekends ago. Remember I don't Yeah, and you said that you drove. I forget what state, but you oh.
Speaker 1: You know, I do you know Indianapolis? I think yes, I thought Indianapolis had more. So I think you're full of you know what, Jay, You're right, I think Indianapolis is the one because I remember there are tons of traffic circles in Indianapolis. I'm not spend any time in Nebraska, so I don't I couldn't tell you about the roundabouts, but I guess we'll repeat my answer from before. I don't know what you're I don't remember you're answer to any But for us, living where we do, there's not a lot of roundabouts. So when you see a roundabout, it it's like kind of cool because it's not normal.
Speaker 3: Then I just typed it into the Google machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says Nebraska technically has the most roundabouts per person, while Oklahoma has the fewest.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Jay, that must be a civic pride thing for people in Neska. We don't have funny, we don't have the biggest buildings, we don't have the biggest corporation. But let me tell you something. You come see our roundabouts. We got the biggest roundabouts in the freaking country. That's funny, that's so good. Nick in Wisconsin rights in and I met Nick. Nick came over to the Malor Meat and Greet in Minneapolis. He says, Hey, guys, a quick question, what is your favorite food to eat as a leftover? I just had some leftover lasagna on this cold Sunday morning, he said, And he enjoyed that leftover lasagna. I'm not a leftovers guy. I do enjoy. I enjoy pizza, pizzas pretty much all I'll eat regularly that's left over. And occasionally I'll reheat some soup, some chicken soup, I'll reheat. There are some things that actually taste better. I think a lasagn is one of those things, isn't it where if you leave it it'll better. But yeah, I like pizza cold. Yeah, pizza's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not necessarily cold, but pizza at room temperature, Like take it out the morning after, let it sit for just a few minutes so that it gets to like room temperature.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: The flavors all set in, and that's why lasagna tastes so good. Same thing with a lot of Mexican food or Italian food. The flavors settle in and taste even better the next morning.
Speaker 1: Yell me yeah, but generally speaking, and Nick, I don't eat too many too many left doors Mike and Fullerton right, since says Happy New Year, Ben and Danny g Well, I've already dropped all my New Year's resolutions. It was fun while it lasted. Wish me luck next year. Mike says, if FSR offered the radio equivalent of the Ottani contract, would either of you be interested? Let's say you'd have to take a seventy five percent pay cut for the next ten years, but then for the next ten years after that, he'd make sixty eight million dollars tax free dollars. Would you take that deal? I assume? Mike means also you'd have to leave California? And how can I say? How many different ways can I say? Yes?
Speaker 3: Danny, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Isn't that kind of an obvious one? Right? Wouldn't that be a yes all the way through?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Although I would want to spend some money right now, because you know, we're not promised the next ten years. We're middle aged, maybe a couple of years past that. Now, based on the life expectancy of men, our women could get away. Our girls are better half. They could enjoy it twenty thirty forty years from now and we'll probably be dead.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Yeah, it's nice to think about it. You like to think I'll be healthy, nothing will pop up, but you know, you don't know if the future holds. But the idea of getting sixty eight million tax free dollars is wonderful. Alf writes in from the edit base as ben what is up with the Benettes? These guys wouldn't know a drop. It would hit him in the head. He mentions the Toronto co coach is Tirade was a drop up, a loser, and the Bennettes argued with you every clip that you said was a drop whose name is on the Pleeping show.
Speaker 3: Let me back up to Friday Friday. You talked about that rant.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I cut a drop out of that rant immediately and put it in the podcast on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's it was great and all. This is the battle. If you guys said that are fans of mine. You think I'm just busting balls. No, the Bennettes, it's malfeasance. It is malfeasance by the Benettes. Like, yes, I listened to Dan Patrick or Colin Cower. I don't listen to them really much at all, but when I'm off sometimes and I'll hear them if I if I'm not sleeping, like whatever. These guys need. Their staff says yes, how many can I do for you? And my staff is no, that's not a drop. I don't want to put that in. I don't understand why that is. I really I don't get it. But it's always kind of been that way. But yeah, that darko thing, Yeah right, Alkovich, Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 4: The last few words were the funniest. I made a drop instantly because he ends it by saying, it's a complete crap.
Speaker 1: It's a complete crap. Yeah, that was It's a complete the crap And what happened tonight this is complete bs, this is a complete crap. Yeah. And the Scotty Barnes line was wonder Scotty Barnes is gonna be All Star. He's gonna be the face of the league.
Speaker 3: Of the league.
Speaker 1: That is so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm getting pushback from my team, Danny. They're like, oh, nobody knows who Scotty Barnes.
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: That's the point. That is the point of the drop that nobody knows who Scotty Barnes is. And this guy said he's gonna be the face of the league. And I saw that he got fined twenty five thousand dollars this week for that. And as I mentioned in a monologue on the Friday Show, that is money well spent. That is money well spent because he has now become immortal, right, he has become immortal, just so so so good. It's like Mike Gundy, the coach at Oklahoma State. Oh, man, I'm forty, right, I'm a man, I'm forty. Or remember when Eric Spolster was coaching the Heat and they fell behind three games to two. I think it was going back to Dallas and the NBA Finals. They lost at home and they had to win both games in Dallas, and Spolster said, I wouldn't have it any other way, Like you're lying, wouldn't have it any other way. You're You're a liar, You're a liar.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right?
Speaker 1: What is next year? Dear Ben and Dany I did not get a name on this one. When you go to a sporting event, oh, I think I think I know. Hold on let me just let me find the name. I want to give the name critics. I think our buddy in Kansas, I believe who sent this one in? Uh said, oh, this is Kevin, Kevin, Kevin and Kaan's bad job by me, Kevin. But Kevin says, dear bandon Danny, g when you go to a sporting event, what percentage of you as a fan, what percentage of you has work on the mind? You both frequent enough as game visitors. I was just wondering how much you can cheer boo and take notes. That's from Kevin in Kansas. So what is your position on that, Danny. As far as being in the press box, yeah, I guess, I mean, yeah, I don't know, he says, just being at sporting events. But yeah, if you're in the crowd, you can do whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 3: Oh, in the crowd. You know.
Speaker 4: I'm not overboard, but I'm pretty vocal for my team when I go to a game. And as far as booing my own team, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 4: There were times as a season ticket holder, I really wanted to boot a Marcus Russell, but I just don't think it helps your team's efforts. Out there on the field. Now, I'll boo the opposing team. And there was one time been the Raiders were playing the Redskins and it was a rainy, soppy day in Oakland, California, and you know, in the black hole there, there weren't that many colors of the opposing team in the crowd. That was a very pro Raider fan experience. There there was one Redskins fan who kept jumping up, turning around, pointing and talking shit and dropping f bombs on all the Raider fans.
Speaker 3: I had like half of a subway sandwich.
Speaker 4: When the security guard had turned his head, I threw a fastball right at the back of his Redskins jersey and it got mustard on it. And that's the most rowdy I've ever been at a game. But I did get a standing ovation from my section because the guy was so obnoxious he deserved it.
Speaker 1: No, that's great, that's great. As far as the booing of the team, we can agree to this on that. Because I'm a boo guy. I like booing. I think booing is wonderful.
Speaker 3: I love the boob I understand booing the Clippers, I get that well.
Speaker 1: Booming the Dodgers too, But Kevin. A lot of the time I'll go to games, I'm you know, free loading in the press box and so I'm hanging out so you can't there's no cheering in the press box. But I'm not gonna lie. When the Dodgers were in the World Series and I was there at the World Series games inside, I was dying on every basically every pitch, and in the League Championship Series, NBA playoffs, that kind of stuff. But yeah, during the regular season, I don't really get too into it. And most of the time now I'm just like, what's the story. What's gonna make good talk radio? What am I gonna have? Give me something good to talk about. That's my main agenda when I'm watching sports these days, as like, I just need something good to discuss. I just need something, something that will get me through a radio show, a segment on a show. It's like the other night Carmelo Anthony went on a rant on some podcast that he has this conspiracy the Nuggets gave Nikoli okch number fifteen to mess with Carmelo's legacy. You talk about a looney tune take, But it's good radio. It's good radio, right because Carmelo. It's the Nuggets are so in his head. He couldn't wait to get out of Denver. He wanted to go to the Knicks. He you know, did He tried to get out of Denver as far as long as he could, as long as he could. Anyway, last one of the mail bag. We'll get out on this. Kyrie in ok s says, hello, gentlemen, Oh, this is really In the last week, Edmund, Oklahoma, we talked about the highest prices for fast food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was more expensive than New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says, Edmund, Oklahoma is the richest city in the state. They're like west of the four h five, like Gascon.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 4: Remember when I guessed that it was like a rich part with all the mansions were.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, I remember that, he says. That is the best way I can describe it to la people says, have a great day, guys, keep up with great work. That's he says, God bless Kyrie in o k C.
Speaker 4: That's how they keep all the middle class and poor people out of their area.
Speaker 3: The fifteen dollars cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll get out on that. Danny I'll be back tonight Fritz MLK weekend, so it's a holiday weekend a lot of people, most people not working on Monday, but we'll be working tonight, in Sunday night and Monday and then all week long, no days off and all that. And what are you up to today, Dane? What you mentioned You're going to have pizza right tonight? Have pizza?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, More NFL playoffs and I'll be going to a little get together at Rich's house for the radio show. We're gonna watch the game together so we can talk about it Monday afternoon on Covino and Rich. That's five in. Let's see what's a good East Coast city?
Speaker 1: Then that would be Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Charleston, South Carolina. That's a good one, Yeah, Charleston. Stand up.
Speaker 4: Make sure you send some mail to the mail bag next week. Charleston.
Speaker 1: And I'm supposed to go to Charleston. I've never been there before. I'm supposed to go there this year because my niece is graduating from college there and I'm supposed to go hang out at a big graduation party. So I'm looking forward to that. We'll do that later. Have a great day, today. Thank you for listening all weekend. We appreciate. Make sure to follow the podcast. If you don't do that, listen to it. Give us at least a couple of minutes. That's all we ask. At least a couple of minutes. We get credit for it, that's all we ask for. And have a wonderful, wonderful time. Whatever you're doing today, have a great day. Austa Pasta, got a murder.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.