Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Part.
Speaker 2: One behind the scene with a member of the show.
Speaker 3: What's up, everybody? Welcome Best Bits this weekend. You're on part one and Mike D is joining me. Mike, how are you feeling to any good?
Speaker 2: I'm back, You are back.
Speaker 3: Feels like you're just here.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite thing to do on Saturdays.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, were continuing that one lunchbox deals with that line? Now, Mike D isn't all that okay? How is life going for you right now? How are you and your wife?
Speaker 2: I think we're good. I think we're just trying to live life right now. I think we're both like well into our thirties and realizing that we kind of like having the flexibility of not having kids.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: She's in a point in her life where all of her friends pretty much either have kids are currently pregnant. She only has a couple of friends who don't have any kids like us. And I think it's realizing that we know that we want that eventually. I think still, but right now we're like kind of like it, like we just switched our vacation plans last minute, and we're like we can really only do that right now, in this phase of life where we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: Is there any discussion of where that's like not a possibility as you guys continue to stay in your happy place.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think we're like we see how much work it is, and we know like that's a big commitment. So I think we're two people who overthink a lot. So I think it's it could really kind of go either way, like we want it. We can see that like having a family would be great. We could also see it like just being us.
Speaker 3: That's fair. Okay, Well that's kind of a big update. That's a lot happening. Any other exciting things besides the big kid conversation.
Speaker 2: I think that's the main thing. I think it's just seeing like I've always thought, like the weird thing of my family, like I have an older brother, older sister, neither of them have kids, so my parents aren't grandparents and they've never pressured us. And I think in Mexican culture, sure, really in any culture, there's always this pressure for your parents, like when you're gonna give me a grand kid, when you're gonna give me a grand kid. And I think my mom and my dad never really wanted to put that pressure on us because they saw like their brothers and sisters doing that to their kids, and some people just had kids for the sake, got kids to make people happy, So they never did that to us. But I think right now I kind of feel a little bit like they're not going to come outright and tell us, but there's kind of like this, you know, it would be nice to have like some grandkids because they're in their sixties.
Speaker 3: Now, do you think either of your siblings are gonna have kids at some point?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. My older sister was married now divorced, so I don't think she will have kids now, which is weird to say. And then my brother at one point was trying to have kids. And now I think they're kind of where we are, Like, I don't know, like it's it's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely a hard topic to talk about. Okay, well, talk about an exciting thing. I don't have much exciting right now, Mike. I did learn what my blood type is, though, what is it? Well, at least I think it is thanks to you, well, thanks to mosquitoes. So anytime I step outside right now, I'm immediately attacked, I'll go back inside, and I have fifteen mosquito bites. Okay, And so I did some research. I was like, why why am I getting bit? And apparently mosquitoes are more attracted to an old blood type of blood.
Speaker 2: You think they could smell it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I think there's a specific blood they like, and that's why some people get attacked and others don't get ever attacked.
Speaker 2: Do you think they can smell it? Or you think they bite you and then if they realize you have, oh, they keep biting you.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it, Like maybe that my smell attracts them is what starts it. And then they're like, oh, this is good blood. I'm going to stay and let me, let me do this a few more times.
Speaker 2: Because oh it is like the universal donor, right I think? So I wrote negative one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know if I'm making it more positive. All I know is at least the old blood type is the tends to be the most attractive to mosquitoes. I should probably know that, but I don't. So I learned from mosquitos that I have a blood that's as exciting as my life is.
Speaker 2: Right now, I feel like that's important to know. That's something that I feel comes in handy when you but you never know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know yours?
Speaker 2: No idea? I remember. I think the last time I got a physical, they draw your blood. That's always kind of weird to see, Like the thing just fill up with your blood and you're like.
Speaker 1: Whoa and you watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like they're supposed to tell you that at some point, or maybe you do and you just don't think it's important to remember that information. Do they ever tell you that when you get your bood drawn?
Speaker 2: I don't think when you get a drawn. I think maybe just when you donate blood. I don't think I've ever donated blood.
Speaker 3: I haven't either. I've always been to my like when I especially in high school, we did the blood drives and stuff like I was too thin in my thing, and I like anytime. They're like, if you try, you're going to pass out. And I was like, well that's good because I don't really want to it either. I don't like needles. They scare me.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that if you have tattoos, you can't donate blood or maybe like around if you had them fresh. Yeah. I was like, maybe I can't donate blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think it's something with like the tattoo ink that goes into your skin. I think I don't know if that's like still the case, or technology has come further to like get that out of the blood, or if that's all the same thing. I should probably google it. I'm sitting here on it. I can google.
Speaker 2: I mean, the more I read about getting tattoos and how unhealthy they are and finding things later in life like they could contribute to some sickness or something, I'm like, yeah, it probably doesn't make sense that you get something permanently on your body.
Speaker 3: So it says you can donate blood if you have tattoos, if you meet all other eligibility requirements and the tattoo meets certain conditions. The tattoo is applied within the last three months, the tattoo is completely healed. The tattoo is applied by a state regulated facility that you sterilize needles in fresh ink.
Speaker 2: No, well, I got mine in a back alley, so I'm out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unclean tattoo needles. Man, that's what the FDA says. You can't you have to wait at least three months after getting a tattoo before donating blood. Interesting, I did know there was something with it, so you know, who knows? How is your new tattoo doing? Are you obsessed with it? Still?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like perfectly healed. And now it's at that point where I love it and I associate my body with it now because it's weird. When you get a new tattoo, you love it because you spend so much time thinking about it. For me, I always like put it on my phone and if I love it after a month still after looking at it on my background, then I'm good. But also, like, right when you get it, you have this moment where you're like, did I make the right decision? Does it actually look good? Am I actually gonna want this on my body for the rest of my life? And I think it takes a good three months to see yourself in the mirror, see it in passing that you just get used to it, and like, right now I'm at that point where I'm like, Okay, this is like the right move I made and it fits with my body.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I don't have any tattoos, so it's an interesting perspective that I wouldn't have had.
Speaker 2: Because you realize how permanent it is, because when you get it, you're like, oh, this is gonna be fun. The whole process of getting a tattoo, it was fun, like taking them before and after pictures, seeing how it turns out, and then you have like that week of like just at healing and everything. But then it takes a while for you to really think, like, man, this is all my body forever. Am I going to like this? So I think that's why you always got to lean with something that you've loved at one point but also looks cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is some pro tattoo advice from Mike D. Why haven't you posted a picture of it yet?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: I think I I got this tattoo so much for me that I didn't want valid I didn't want or need validation from anybody else because I think this was me really leaning into my nerdy tendencies that I've had throughout my entire life that I've always kind of been ashamed of. And it really wasn't until like a couple of years ago that I got more comfortable with it. That probably once I hit my thirties that I realized that I'm into these things. I've always been into these things. I guess I've always kind of thought that I had to be like cool or something at some point, and then I realized, I've never been cool. Why am I worried about how I appear to other people who maybe have this skewed sense that I'm cool at any point. So I've leaned more into like enjoying comic books, collecting things, and all those nerdy movies that I've been into forever. That I realized, I'm going to get this because I want it. I don't care what anybody else is going to say about it, because I'm the one who has to live with it. So I think I didn't post it because I'm like, I don't want the negative stuff. I'm like, why would you get a Spider Man tattoo because there's some people who aren't going to get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, And you want to keep it a positive thing because it's something that you were really excited about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's always those one negative comments you get that just stay with you. And I was like, if I just get one negative comment, I'm going to remember that forever and think about it when I look at it. So I'll never post like a full on like here's my tattoo, but it's like in pictures. So mm hmm. I'm just like, I don't want to have that mental thing, that mental hurdle of like, oh, this one person in North Dakota didn't like it. They call me a nerd. I'm gonna get it removed to cover it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you don't want that, and you deserve to be happy with this, So totally makes sense. Keep it to yourself. You don't ever have to post it. That's something you can keep. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back, Mike. I need your thoughts on this situation. So I had another funny Uber situation that kind of you and the ubers man.
Speaker 2: You got like something on your profile because for me, I always get a minivan you always, no matter what, if I get an Uber Excel, it's always a minivan. So I think there's something on my profile like give this guy a minivan.
Speaker 3: I do kind of feel like Uber might do that on some leble to mess with us. I get some interesting interactions. So, and the reason I'm asking you is because you also speak Spanish, and so maybe this was somebody who was just messing with me. Maybe it was an honest situation. I don't know. So I was riding in the back and the uber insisted on leaving his windows down up front, and we were going somewhere, not like coming back, we were coming back. I'd be like, okay, whatever, it's my hair is gonna mess up, but we're headed to an event. And so I tried to like be like, hey, can we roll the windows up for this ride? And he just his automatic responses, sorry, don't speak English, and so I was like, okay, uh, windows like and I pointed to him and I was like, can we put it like? And I did the up motion like I was trying really hard to just like kindly be like the windows up, and I maybe like he genuinely didn't understand me, but he just kept repeating, I don't speak English, and so I was like okay. So after like the third time I asked, I just gave up and I just don't want the fact that the windows were down the whole ride. Do you think he could understand me or like at least understood my emotions? And he just chose to ignore me, or he just genuinely didn't know what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: I think from my experience, he probably understood you. And he just likes his windows down, because I've gotten in some ubers where they should put the windows up, and I think maybe either his like AC was out, or some people think they save gas by keeping their windows down, and.
Speaker 3: I I wonder if that's actually true, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's true. I think the wind resistance coming in through the windows actually slows down your car, so you end up using either the same or more gas because of that. So it's probably just the comfort thing. So I think he understood it if you did the windows up thing he did.
Speaker 3: I pointed to the windows, and I say, up.
Speaker 2: I think it's a comfort thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was an interesting dynamic and I was like, okay, So for fifteen minutes I just sat in the back, sat the windows down the entire ride. We were on the highway and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the worst Uber experiences I have is windows Sometimes it's windows up, no AC and no music. You're like, what is this torture chamber?
Speaker 3: Like, Uh, they're just totally okay with the hot box that they're currently in. Yeah. Okay, so well that makes you feel better, because I felt really bad. I was like, maybe he just doesn't understand what I'm saying. I'm really missing the boat here. Okay. Post Malone's album is out this weekend. Yeah, and that's your guy. How are you feeling? It's this country album.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of at a sigh of relief because the first couple singles that came out from it I felt were very what I would call commercial country, which are gonna be some that sound really good on the radio. The Morgan Wallin song, the Blake Shelton song, which I like those, But when I sit down to listen to post Malone music, that's not really what I associate with it. I associate that more with the song we play on the show, so that's not necessarily the music I go home and listen to. But I still thought those songs were good. And the album has been out. I've listened to it at the time of this two times, all the way through, and I like it a lot. There's the sadder country songs that I was looking for, and they're also just like different, almost feel like the different eras of country represented on this album, like the old school sixties, fifties stuff, the two thousands, and like more so probably leaning into what's happening now because he has a lot of his current artists on it. But I think there's a good mixture of everything where it feels completely different and completely fresh.
Speaker 3: Okay, and what is your favorite song so far?
Speaker 2: I think the first song with Tim McGraw because it has like this, you know, I always like the songs that well they kick off the album, but also I can visualize them starting the show with so I'm starting to think of the show that he's doing here at Nissan at the Stadium. Like that song sounds like a big opener because it kind of has like this grit to it, like the big guitars, the big drums, and it just feels like that song that instantly sucks you in. So so far, that's my favorite. The Stapleton is probably my second favorite, is because hearing Chris Stapleton's voice mixed with post Malone is like, those are two really prominent voices on one song.
Speaker 3: That's so true. I haven't listened to any of it yet, and I really want to, but I was waiting for all to be out and like see what people were responding to everything, and I was prepared. Is there like moult, is every song a collaboration.
Speaker 2: I think there's only maybe two or three songs that are just him. He has the one song about his daughter that's just him, but I think most of them are collaborations. There's like two songs with Luke Comb's on it, is there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Maybe Luke Combs is his favorite guy in country music.
Speaker 2: They have been friends for a long time, like way before he was even teasing this album. One of his first trips to Nashville, Like I saw them hanging out.
Speaker 3: You know that is interesting. Luke COM's is really good friends with Post Malone. He's really good friends with Ed sheeranlu Luke has some interesting friendships that I don't know that anybody would have connected, you know what I mean. Okay, so Post Malone weekend. Will you be listening to it on your runs? Or is this more of just gonna be an enjoyable album.
Speaker 2: I think it's just an enjoyable album. When I run, I need like fast paced, like very music that's gonna pump you up. I don't feel like any of those songs that maybe the first maybe the tim McGrath song a little bit, but I really don't listen to country at all when I work out, so this is more a driving album or like when I work at home album.
Speaker 3: All Right, you got it? That's from the Post. What are post malone like? You know how Swifties or Taylor Swish? What are post malone people?
Speaker 2: I don't think they have a name, malonners, posts posts.
Speaker 3: Maybe that is the post post mates. These are all good ones if he's not using any of me. What's something super weird that you like to snack on? I've really that. I I'm a big black olive and green olive person, and I'll have like just random olves in my fridge and I like to randomly snack on olives. Do you have a random snack that you're like? People will probably find the psycho behavior olives.
Speaker 2: I will only eat as a less resort because sometimes when I go to restaurants and the one vegan appetizer is olives, I'm like, well that's all.
Speaker 3: I have here, really, But do you like them or it's just like to survive.
Speaker 2: I don't not like them, but they're such a strong taste and that's the only way I can describe it like you bite into an olive and it's so like dominant, where it's like I'm going to be tasting this for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: That is true. I mean I think I just love the saltiness of them.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is. It's so I guess that's with the flavoring, right, It's just like salty sodium, Yeah, sodium. I tend to not like things with a lot of salt. Like if I can get chips with no salt, that's what I prefer.
Speaker 3: You're telling me you go to a Mexican restaurant and you're like, I would like tour tea chips with no salt.
Speaker 2: If they have the option. If I go to the grocery store get tortilla chips, I get the no salt. Not because if it's not even a healthing. I just like the flavor more. I feel like you get the flavor better with no salt. Otherwise I'm just tasting salt.
Speaker 3: The salt is what makes it so cunchy and tasty.
Speaker 2: I just like the straight flavor. I think I'm also that way with like sauces and hot sauces, Like I want the flavor of the food more so than the sauce, because like when it comes to spice, I can handle spicy. I grew up eating spicy things, but I feel when it's so spicy, it takes away from the flavor of the food and you're just tasting the heat. So I'm very much like I want the actual food to taste good. I don't need all the things on it.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, but also kind of zarchopoppya yeah wow, especially as someone who has to like tofu and other things where you have to really add a lot of flavoring, that shocks me. Especially like veggies. Yeah, you're just not adding salt onto any of that.
Speaker 2: If anything like black pepper, and then I'll make like veggies that give the flavor to it, like onions, bell pepper, tomato, like other vegetables that add flavor to the else you're making. Yeah, but straight up like, yeah, I don't really cook with salt, so I bet to other people the food I eat is super bland and you would hate my cooking. But that's how I like it.
Speaker 3: Does your wife like it that way?
Speaker 2: No, she likes salt. Okay, if she goes to a Mexican restaurant, she wants the salt on the chip. She wants the salt on the margarita.
Speaker 3: Who wins in the salt scenario usually.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't eat what I cook, so okay, she can make hers differently.
Speaker 3: So if she's cooking and there's always gonna be salt, if you're cooking, there's not going to be and then maybe you guys aren't eating each others.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So often dinner times is not cooking the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have like meals together that you cook together specifically?
Speaker 2: Usually if we do, it ends up a disaster. One time we try to make pizza and it was terrible.
Speaker 3: Why what have it?
Speaker 2: Well, she's gluten free, I'm vegan. It's impossible to make a gluten free vegan pizza at home. It falls apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: So we made one that like fell up part it was totally undercooked and we had to make something else. So sometimes we try to make things together. I think the last time we made things together is probably a couple of Thanksgivings ago where we didn't go home and that's the only one that ever turned out right, and.
Speaker 3: You didn't try and build off of that scenario. No, I feel like it's just too tough. We'll not do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think my weird snack. I think I'm the only person who really enjoys dates. M I like dates, but I get them like every single week. Like my fridge is not complete unless I have a giant thing of dates in there.
Speaker 3: And you just like chomp down on some dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'll just get a bowl of dates, and that's I just that's my favorite snack.
Speaker 3: They are super filling, they're great. So how many can you have in one setting?
Speaker 2: I could eat like eight?
Speaker 3: Dang that is that's also kind of a sweet treat too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like for me, like a really good date tastes like a donut.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't. I don't know that I can see that, but I uh, I'll try to.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's an old person food. When I eat it, I'm like, I love me a bowl of dates.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is an old person food. It is a weird snack for sure. Like I have it, but I have to have it with other things like goat cheese or almond butter, honey or Himalayan salt, and you're like just straight up chalk down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I really get crazy. I'll put like peanut butter or almond butter on it. That's like an extra treat. But yeah, I just like a bowl of dates. And anybody I tell that to you like, you're the only person I've ever met who likes dates.
Speaker 3: You are, at least in that capacity. You for sure are Okay, those are our weird snacks. Maybe you can relate, maybe you cannot. We're gonna take one more quick break. We'll be right back, all right, Mike. I don't know if you're gonna have an answer for this one, but maybe you will.
Speaker 2: These are my favorite questions and this could be a.
Speaker 3: New side of you that we're gonna learn. When's the last time you were irrationally dramatic? So the reason I'm asking this is because I saw a spider in my bed and instead of trying to find it and killed it, I just let it go. And then I went downstairs and slept on the couch and was like, that's your bed. Now I'm just out, Like I was just intentionally very dramatic and said, Nope, this is not for me. I'm not gonna deal with this right now. I'm just gonna go sleep on the couch and it wasn't even like a large spider either. That's what's even funnier about it. It's like it's just a baby spider. But it was a spider in my bed, nonetheless, and we were both not gonna sleep there that night, So that's what it was.
Speaker 2: You're reminded me that I was supposed to kill a spider before I left the house today, and I don't think I did.
Speaker 3: That spider be living rent free in y'all's house.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go get that when I get home.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's still in the same place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully they moved quickly. Pretty big too, was it. I worry less about big spiders. I feel like they just chill and you can catch them.
Speaker 3: That is not true if you have one that has a violin on its back. That's the brown recluse spider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I got a bit by a black widow as a kid, and that's like a smaller spider, and those are deadly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I think they're Honestly, it's funny. I don't know that they deserve the hate that they get, but I'm like, you got bit by a black widow, I got bit by brown and clothes brown clues can chop off your whole arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen horror video or pictures of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and black widows are deadly. Like, so we got bit by two of the spiders. You don't want to be bit by. So I understand our dislike for them. But also they just like chillin', you know what I mean, Like, unless you come to them or you're in their space, they're just chillin They don't really actually want to be around you. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But they set up the webs and you get caught in their web.
Speaker 3: And you're like, bro, oh, nothing is worse my porch. Nothing is worse than when you're mowing and like you just straight up walk into a spider web and you're like, where is the Spider's that's panic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the only time I freak out with spiders. Like if I just see one and have to get out of the house, I'm fine with that. But it's whenever you go through the web and you just don't know where it is, and then.
Speaker 3: You have the whole feeling all day. We're like it's on me, It's somewhere on me, and I don't know where it's at, Like that little feeling. Oh yeah, So that was my irrationally dramatic situation. Do you have fun?
Speaker 2: My most recent one is I am very particular on what time I need to do things. Okay, Like I have to drink my first sip of coffee at five thirty five am, no matter what, No matter what. I have these weird times where I set throughout my day of when I need to have certain things, And my second coffee of the day has to be at three PM. And me and my wife were going to go get coffee and she's like, oh, I'm still making lunch, we can go later, and we're gonna go at like three fifteen. I'm like, no, I have to have coffee at three pm. And I'm really weird, Like I just have this obsession with routines, and when things mess up my routines, I become irrational and I don't think the way I need to. So in that moment, I was like, no, we need to go at three, like I have this whole thing planned now. She was like, yo, we're gonna go at three fifteen. It'll be fine. But it's hard for me to process those things whenever I have some thing set because That's just how my life is.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else besides like the coffee in this scenario, Like, is there any other direct moments where you're like, this timing has to be perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I have to wake up at the exact same time every day. Okay, an alarm for four twenty, and that is the time I wake up. There is no early, no less, no early, no last four twenty. I'm up five point thirty five. I have to have my coffee and my breakfast. I usually have to have my second snack of the day in the morning after nine am, So once nine am hits, that opens up my window. It's a little different here because we're live and I can't really leave at the specific time that I want to. But after nine am I'm clear for that second one, okay, and then throughout the rest of the day. The next one up that I have to do is the three pm coffee.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did drink a lot of coffee.
Speaker 3: I feel like this timeframe revolves around coffee and snacks.
Speaker 2: Coffee and snacks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Do you feel like it helps you survive better by having that? Like you've just figured that this works the best for your life, I think.
Speaker 2: So I think just once I set something and I know it's like coming. It's just that having something built in, because usually my days can kind of vary on when I do certain things. But having those built in things I can control just kind of help my brain work better.
Speaker 3: Okay, having control over coffee and snacks, I like it.
Speaker 2: And then there's just other things that I have to, like time out, Like if I'm going for a run, I have to stretch for six minutes and five seconds, specifically specifically because that's how much of time it takes to do all my stretches. I have to hit that six so five. I don't have to do it at a specific time, but I have a specific amount of time I dedicate to that.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is somewhat like related to OCD it all? Do you feel you have that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. Maybe maybe on some some plane it is. And I'm even when I go watch movies, I hit. This is also for my podcast, but I hit like a timer, so I know exactly how long the movie is. But I think that's just the time thing is. I don't need it to hit at specific time. I just need to know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just the thing with time like that gives you control over something.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think I just like looking back at like stats too of like okay, this toock an hour?
Speaker 3: This are you analytical?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Very analytical?
Speaker 3: You're super creative though, so dang okay creative analytical Coffee on time, Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just big on not even so much like strict times, just knowing the times that is going to go.
Speaker 3: That's fair. Okay, Well, last question for you before we get out of here. I'm planning to have some girlfriends over to stay over. Our adult sleepover is weird?
Speaker 2: I would love adult sleepover. That wish I had friends for that.
Speaker 3: Mike and I are gonna make me sad. I mean, I just didn't know if like having friends over at this day and age, not like somebody who comes in town and visits and says, I mean like your friends that are in town or whatever, and they come over and they stay the night, even though they have their own house.
Speaker 2: To go to. That's interesting. I guess I've never really thought of it that way. I think of it more as like people coming into town, because that happens with my wife's friends. They come over and it's like a sleepover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's so much fun. So, like, is it weird that I also want to do it with my friends that are here and I just want them to come and stay over.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great idea. That's like nostalgic really when you think about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and it just makes you happy. It gives you like happy serotonin vibes to have everybody at your house, because there's.
Speaker 2: A different vibe when somebody is coming over and they're going to stay. There's like this extra added level of comfort, especially as adultsy like you have a few drinks, you don't want anybody driving.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: So is that comfort of like I'm staying here and they're just like an added fun to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least that's what I feel like. But I didn't know if it was weird And other people are like, you're thirty years old, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: I think at our age it's fine though, like maybe people in their forties it's different, you have kids, different, But I think in our phase of life it's perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well, as long as you say it's fine, then I'm not gonna care about that. One negative nolail exactly. No cares in the world. All right, Mike, Well, thank thank you so much for joining me and hanging out with me for your Saturday morning. Yeah, it was really great to have you on. Tell the people where they can find you. Have you all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: You can listen to my podcast Movie Mike's Movie Podcast if you're a fan of movies, whether you're hardcore you're a casual fan, just look at for some recommendations. Got it all for you there, and you can follow me on socials Mike Deistro on Everything Love It.
Speaker 3: Definitely check it out if you're especially this weekend. If you're also having a sleepover in your new movie ideas, thanks got you, and you can check out my new podcast Take This Personally. It's the whole goals to help people feel less alone and they're hard struggles. So this past week I had on a neuroscientist and also my friend Jared who talked about being bipolar and living with homelessness at one point in his life. So you can also follow the show at Bobby Bone Show on Everything. We're on all social media, lots of content up there for y'all. In full interviews and musical performances up on our YouTube page. So yeah, anything else, Mike before we head out.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm oh, thank you, thank you everyone, having good weekend, see you later.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.