Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Noriy with you. Vince Jennaback with Us, known as the Talent Like It, is a truly authentic spiritual teacher and psychic therapist. He combines his truly extraordinary psychic abilities, academic credentials, and genuine all loving approach to provide healing for body, mind and spirit. As a psychic therapist, Vincent uses more than thirty six years of his training, research and experience in the metaphysical, psychology and the spiritual fields to help develop deep into your psyche to release resistances, blockages, and self sabotage and beliefs and behaviors so you can fulfill the life of your dreams. A book he wrote a few years back is called The Secret That's Holding You Back and his website is his name linked up at Coast tocoastdam dot com. And Vince, it was great seeing you at Contact in the desert.
Speaker 3: My friend, Oh my gosh, George, same here and as usual, you excited the room of people that were just taking that buzz and that energy with them when they went finally home to whatever their destination was all over the world. So I loved listening to you as usual as usual, George. It was great. It was great.
Speaker 2: You got up and you asked a great question. But there was a light right in my eye and I couldn't see exactly who you were until the light dimmed down and it was you.
Speaker 3: It was me, Yes, it was me, and my question was And it is so remarkable because there is so much research that is going on science effic in all different directions of science, and you've got your people experiences and gathering all of that information. And the only thing that I see that's missing in that entire tribe of ufology and extraterrestrial is actual ways of being able to communicate with them. Now. I know they have, you know, remote viewers. I mean I you know, was there and I heard what Paul Smith was talking about. He's remarkable in the work that eased them with remote viewing. However, that only gets to see where these ships may be, or see where these extraterrestrials may see, right, but it's not actually communicating with them. So to me, it makes sense to have a panel of expert pank gigs that have and when I say expert, I mean those who have experienced communicating with extraterrestrials as I have over the past few years, gathering to attempt to make this communication. And what was wonderful is when I was on your show Beyond Belief Right, you had shown after I had spoken about what they were telling me, you then showed these videos of path experts and these path experiencers that were validating exactly what they were telling me, which was letting me know that I was at least hooked onto something valid. And you can hook onto valid communication with extra terretrials. They communicate telepathically, so we need people who are telepathic and clairvoyant.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell us the Vince Jenna's story. How did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: Well, it started way back when I was twenty eight years old and a friend who was once my enemy it became my friend at ten year high school reunion. His life was falling apart. I didn't know how to help him because at that time I was a professional singer, actor, and dancer, and I had cried out after a visit, a weekend visit. My wife and I are driving home and I was in tears. Literal tears because I felt his heartbreaking and he couldn't talk to anybody. He was one of those very private people. But I didn't know how to help him. So I literally cried out to God, the spirit, you know, and begged, begged for ability, some kind of ability to be able to help him and people that are hurting like him. I didn't expect a metaphysical psychic ability at all. That's not what I was thinking about. Whatsoever, Maybe an understanding or guide me to some kind of counseling practice, something along those lines, give me words. But what opened up within me was all this psychic ability and then the mediumship ability. And then as I stepped into it and did so much research in it with eggucasy material and every book that I can get on it, it kept growing and growing and growing, and over the years I began com indicating them with animals, very famous animals, famous war dog and Coco the gorilla, who was a sign languaging speaking gorilla, and then eventually the extra terrestrial. So that's my story and how it happens. Though when they say be careful what you ask for, you certainly got to be careful what you ask for out there, especially in the spiritual realm that we're in.
Speaker 2: Every time I've met you or run into you events, you are upbeat, positive. That's got to be part of you.
Speaker 3: It's George, thank you so much for that and for recognizing it. And that's usually the compliment and accolade that I receive, is that your energy is so strong. And let me tell you why, and let me tell your listeners why, because I've done self work. I wasn't born with this, though I was born with a big mouth. That's exactly what my parents would say. I was labeled the little professor when I was a little kid because I would interject in adult conversations, not knowing what the heck I was talking about at all, right, but I had this need to constantly talk, got in trouble in school and everything. Well. By working on my own life and that part of me that had been hurt from the past so that I can clear that channel, this energy and this connection with source and spirit and my higher self began. And that's what I credit it to. Is I'm truly connected, or at least I believe I'm connected, and I'm constantly working on that connection. And that's what I'm teaching people. I don't think passion is isolated to specific individuals. I believe we all have passion, but what winds up happening is that we tap into only the human side of us rather than the spiritual side of us, because that's where our unlimited energy comes from. And the proof of it it is the way people are perceiving me when I'm walking around. So I don't feel it to be an individual personal gift. I feel it to be part of every soul out there, and humans want to be seen and heard and understood. It's part of our actual emotional need. And so if you are pursuing it in the correct manner, you're going to automatically be seen and heard because you are an unlimited divine being and that's not isolated to me, Like I said, George, But thank you for recognizing that.
Speaker 2: And Vince, tell us, what is a psychic therapist?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's good. That's always a great question that I'm asked. Well, when I became a psychic, right, it was really hard for me to accept that as an isolated kind of talent that I now had. And you know, I was getting into the minds of people of the deep dark recesses of the psyche, okay, which is exactly where the word psychic comes from. It was the psychology field, you know, coined those phrases and define those terms of being able to get into the mind, that's part of the mind. And so I was in there and I felt, well, as long as I'm getting into the human mind, I don't want to cause any damage, and I certainly want to understand it to the fullest that I can. So I actually decided in nineteen ninety one, I was already in my forties to go back to school full time and get my BA in psychology and my master's in clinical social work. So I became a psychotherapist. And yes, it's true. Now I combine that, so you can actually say I'm both psychic and psycho that therapist that that is, yes, yes, so yeah, So I've got my degrees and I've got my knowledge of the human mind, and so I can lovingly handle it and get in there and help people as best I can. So that's why I say that I'm a psychic therapist.
Speaker 2: Now, how did the UFO genre enter into your career?
Speaker 3: Well, a few years ago at this point, I was sitting in my office and I just finished a reading, you know, it's simple reading, and I get off the phone. I hang it up, and I'm doing some business right, and then all of a sudden, I hear, out of the clear blue, we would like to talk with you. And I'm like, wait, I don't feel any spirits near me. You know, usually when I'm making a connection with my medium, shit, there is a spirit that comes by me, you know, someone or some deceased soul that wants to communicate with me for some reason. But there was nobody there, and you know, so of course I'm looking all around me and I'm like, who is talking with me? And I hear we are and through the two now it's over forty one years. Actually, of the work that I've been doing is after a while, you get to know the difference between your voice and when another voice is speaking to me, even though it still sounds like me, when sources speaking to me, when the archangels are speaking to me, when the seas loved ones are speaking to me, I can tell the difference. And so this was definitely a different voice, and a very powerful voice. And when I asked who it was, this being turns around and says that we're an intergalactic spirit Council, but they were in spirit, meaning that they were in not incarnate on any planet. They already had, you know, dyed themselves, left their bodies and were back in the spiritual dimension, but actually had a panel. They were a panel, and they're talking to me, and I'm like, so you mean that I've got a bunch of extraterrestrials and you're one of them talking to me right now. He says, yes, absolutely, don't be so surprised. I actually when I began this early on in my career, I actually had a being that introduced herself as a spiritual guide that was helping me with my help, and she was from another planet, which was just amazing because I wasn't expecting that either. So I had forgotten that because that was many years ago, or over forty years ago, that that happened. Now, all of a sudden, I've got this council talking with me, and I'm like, why why are you talking with me? And in this being said, because you are out in the public sector, you are very understanding of extraterrestial beings, and we want you to be able to help educate the public as to why we hear who we are and to be able to finally get an understanding of being able to help you. And the more people understand who we are, the more help we can give. Now, mind you, George, you actually helped me with this, I did. You don't yet indirectly. You were in Ashville. You and I were doing I was doing your Ashville conference.
Speaker 2: For a day, right you are.
Speaker 3: And I was, that's right, a live show, and I was one of the speakers. And so the speakers were meeting, you know, before the show, having dinner on you guys, which was, you know, wonderful, And so we're at the restaurant and there was this family there and we just felt but they weren't speaking, that gentlemen who you were talking with wasn't speaking, But we were really my wife and I were really curious as to who this family was. But right across from us, sitting with us, was this family's children as the daughter, the son, and the girlfriend of the sun at the time, and we got to know them. It was such an enjoyable conversation and it turned out to be the Bledsoe family. So Christopher Bledsoe, all of a sudden, who was one of the most documented people for having UFO and extraterretrial contact. Right I'm speaking with now and his family. So we became so close, and he was validating everything I was getting and all that information all at the same time, which was so remarkable for me and helpful to me. Well, we've become extremely close, and I was able to help him at the time, even understanding further what was going on with him right as these light beings, these angels that are coming down to Earth and the information he was getting and I was getting all all, you know, congealed and and and formed together a new understanding and it was just it was wonderful. And being congealed is the wrong word. It blended actually, and so we've been friends ever since. And that was one of the major reasons why I even came to the Contact in the Desert that I'm hoping to speak at next year, actually to share all this information that I'm receiving, and the experts there at Contact in the Desert was validating again, you have unbelievable William Henry Paul Heinich. I'm sitting there listening to these people and I'm like, wait a minute, I say that I was getting that I Holy cow, at least I'm being normalized here. Anthony pe and his his physics talk was amazing because I actually teach people what he was speaking. But I didn't study any of that. All of this was coming to me. So yes, you helped connect me to fight people, George, as you usually do out there.
Speaker 2: Did you ever expect that you'd be doing this forty years ago?
Speaker 3: God? No, oh my god, no, I want, George. I wanted at that time to win at some point in my life an Academy award, a Tony in an Emmy for my work as an actor. That and a singer. That's what I wanted. I mean, I started out doing a lot of musical theater. My greatest claim to fame as I was in the movie Grease as a singer and dancer. Right if you recall.
Speaker 2: That, Oh, there was a great I just saw a clip of Travolta and the lady Olivia Newton John on stage years later. Did Travolta hit those notes perfectly? And so did she?
Speaker 3: That's right? And I was at one of those concerts because she came here to do them as well in North Carolina and her I wrote a business manager in state so lovingly sent my wife and I tickets and backstates passes, and it was wonderful seeing her again. And it was just a couple of years before she wound up passing. But yeah, so that's all I wanted, That's what I really wanted. So now all of a sudden, this psychic start, you know, stuff happens. What am I supposed to do when I heard I'm a psychic pick a palm outside on the highway, you know what, Cousin Vinnie, you know, next to Sister Sarah come to Cousin Vinnie for readings. I'm like, holy cow, what was that. I didn't know what that was going to look like at all until now. And I'm feel so blessed that that happened. And I feel so blessed that the guides and the powers to be helped to guide me in this direction and kind of like kept pushing me, saying, I know you're obstinates here and you're trying to dig your heels them, but it's not going to work with us. Oh And it didn't. I just went with the flow, and this is what has become. And now I'm helping humans on this planet to understand who our alien brothers and sisters actually are, and the whole creation of them and the creation of us, and why they're back now, especially at this time. That's why it's so important for me to be able to get this message out there that we can communicate with them, just like we communicate psychically at times with each other. We can open up the doors. And I'm teaching people that I'm actually doing. I'm doing it. It's called the Sedona Escension Retreat in September out in Sedona, I'm actually going to be doing a talk and then I'm doing a workshop. I'll be teaching people how to open up their psychic sense and then do a journey at night to make telepathic not just visual, but telepathic communication with extraterrestrials that come down and visit. I want people knowing and understanding who they are.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more